Speaker 1: You know, some Canadians don't like Rush because it's a taste and people freak out right there. It's very It is something that divides people.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that sucks.
Speaker 3: Not all Canadians like Rush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not all Canadians like anything.
Speaker 3: Don't paint us with that broad rush.
Speaker 2: How many Canadians like Nickelback?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think you know what.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: They don't, but they will do this thing where they're like, Nickelback sucks, and then a tune will come on and we'll be like, but I like this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, something.
Speaker 4: About stadiums for twenty years. If everyone hates them, I don't know how that shit hit. I don't care what any people I feel. It's it's a conundrum to me. Everyone claims they hate them, and yet they.
Speaker 2: Brill won't be for me.
Speaker 1: You know the number one Canadian that is like, there is no Canadian that does not like the Tragically Hip. I mean decades of selling out stadiums. I mean like huge, never made it in the States.
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard I've heard of I've heard I've never heard a song or have no it's so crazy sound.
Speaker 2: Nothing to associate them with.
Speaker 1: Like Canadian Royalty Wow, nobody knows the outside of Canada, and they would try to break into the US market. The lead singer since died, but they tried to break into the US market. They would break into the US basically a brain tumor, very tragic of a brain tumber. The stress, yeah, the stress of trying to break into the American market. But he they would throw you know, like in LA. They would go to like markets where they were like, there's got to be something here, and because a lot of Canadians live in La, all the Canadians would buy the ticket. No America, whatever comes.
Speaker 2: Wait, sorry, what's this band again?
Speaker 3: The tragically Hip, The tragically Hip, tragically Hip Wow, Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three sixty five, Episode five of a production of iHeart Radio. I feel like sick. My sick voice sounds like Crofton a little bit up top. Shout out to the great Chris Crofton. Yeah, always in my head. I think I'm chatting always in my head and in my heart. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into American share consciousness. We now have a YouTube channel at daily Zeite guys Pod where you can go see us recording one of these episodes every.
Speaker 2: Week, usually the Tuesday episode.
Speaker 3: This week's dropping today. You can go see the Jamie loftus at right, that was the video. Mmmm, it's Friday November twenty second, twenty twenty four miles. Yeah, Friday November twenty second, twenty oh.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, and shout out to everybody who took the c best qualification. Because it's Substitute Teachers Day because I was. That was my fallback plan, was to be a substitute teacher for a little bit. Right, I got, but I forgot at college. It's also National Cranberry Relish Day. And that's it. And that's it. That's two things, substitutes and Cranberry Relish. It's your day.
Speaker 3: The International Day Committee was like, we got a lot of tables, man, I don't know, Yeah, we got there's a lot of days.
Speaker 2: You know, I was born today. There's some Oh wow, what a concentration of weird. I've been also looking at who's born. Yeah, well, I'm gonna tell you Papa John. It's Papa John.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, National Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do some cocaine and solidarity with the founder of Papa John. That's right.
Speaker 3: My name is Jack O'Brien. Ak Leno got his ass kicked by a mountain coming from the Hampton and to E you can say there's no such thing as karma. But as for me and Conan, we believe that one courtesy of Snarfula on the discord shut up snarfula. Shout out to the QAnon level of conspiracy community that is risen up around Jay Leno's face.
Speaker 2: Bruise, and I patch that they refused.
Speaker 3: They want to believe. What exactly they want to believe in is unclear, But anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined as always.
Speaker 2: By my co host, mister Miles Gras. Yes, it's Miles Rain, the Lord of Lancersham, the showgun with no gun. Currently hit me up on Blue Sky for just just different. I need some Thanksgiving dish recommendations. I have the usual things worked out, but I'm looking for something different and psyching. If you have something, please reach up to be Miles of great Ubbs kind of social uh and let me know. I already contacted American butcher who's a listener who knows all about meat. I need to find a prime rib substitute. Anyway, Look, I'm just I'm just here for the cooking tips, so please hit me up. No song today, just a just a, just a cry for help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Miles were thrilled to be joined by a very funny stand up comic currently performing all over Aruba, Alabama, Nashville, Aruba, Helloabama. You don't have a rhyme here. She's a writer actor, host of the podcast Parenting is a Joke.
Speaker 1: It's o fiir eyes a bread, the cranberry relish of stand up comedy.
Speaker 2: M How does that fit factor in for you? Because I feel like it's a it's a matter of taste. Some people love it and it's divisive for some people.
Speaker 1: Right Exactly, You're like, well this should be sweet, and then you're like a little sour.
Speaker 2: Canadians do cranberry relish.
Speaker 1: Like cranberry sauce. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Different. I think cranberry sauce, the cranberry sauce with chunks, like I'm assuming the cranberry gelatinous can shaped mold is not considered cranberry relish because.
Speaker 2: This looks like a full on dish now deleted in New New England. Yeah, it's just I don't know. They're just talking like the ship that is made with cranberries it's like I.
Speaker 3: Feel like when I when I picture cranberry relish, it's the cranberry sauce that I don't like that has like the cranberry skin in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old cranberries.
Speaker 3: I like it, like in like I want to be able to see the ridges of the Okay, this.
Speaker 1: Looks like real, Like this looks like you know where it came from. I do like the canned, gelatinous molded thing. And you know, obviously my favorite part is when you're just trying to bang it out of that can and then it makes that sound sound that's all true sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just the sound of true love.
Speaker 1: I am grateful that that can.
Speaker 2: You can hear the process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give it a little if you if you give a little pierce on the backside, it'll come out a lot easier.
Speaker 2: But then you don't get that violent yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't get the Yeah. You got to work at it so.
Speaker 2: When it comes out been here, dude, we gotta do it the caveman where you're like angry at it and then you get that sound. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a communist. That's why I suggested that I'm a gathering too.
Speaker 2: He talked about relieving the air pressure on the opposite side of.
Speaker 3: The can get him, get him fluid dynamics.
Speaker 1: As quit tradition. How dare you?
Speaker 3: We were talking about the power of whoever names the airport call.
Speaker 2: Letters before we started recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we were so we were trying to figure out why so many of the big Canadian ones start with why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all start with why they all?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know why? I just googled it? Okay? Why? It dates back to the way uh Morse code railway stations along the Canadian National Railway, which had two letter identifiers. The code for the station in Malton, Ontario was wy Z, which is where Pierson sits today. Hence why why z?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Do you know? You know how with terrestrial radio?
Speaker 3: Why y Z?
Speaker 2: In case?
Speaker 6: Why y Z?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know. I forget this.
Speaker 2: You were talking about Sorry, I forgot about the Commonwealth and how we say these.
Speaker 1: It is pretty funny that I grew up, you know, and as everyone in Canada and in the UK, you go the alphabet song at the end is like x Y it's very different for this, and then you hear the American one You're like, oh, it's got a little bit of a better tune.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not q r X w VD like or why do you say q.
Speaker 1: R X dude, Okay, it's gonna be fine. I'm gonna left that guy w X.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm American.
Speaker 3: I don't just like no, actually we pronounced v ve Okay. They just like had to cover up for it, so it does run. Actually, it's just not weird.
Speaker 2: It's wrong with you.
Speaker 1: But I knew that. I just found out, like not that long ago that the Mississippi is the dividing line of how trustrial radio is either a Q trustrial radio station, yeah Q ninety six or a K right yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah yeah, Or isn't it like.
Speaker 3: WS two, Like that's kind of.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh boy, never mind, never mind.
Speaker 1: We don't have time for all these googles.
Speaker 2: We don't have no I feel.
Speaker 3: Like exp nation for these things are like the Morse code thing. It's like, why is the queritia one that way? It's because they didn't want you to be able to like the arrangement of the keys that we all have learned to type on and will never change because we've all learned it is only that way because they didn't like want us to be able to type too fast, because it was hard for the like mechanical typewriters to deal with people being able to type very fast. Oh yeah, I'm reading exactly too much. Like and they were like, if you had the good keys too close together that people were using house, they would be Yeah, they would all be like jamming up together, they'd be knocking knees and the keys would get stuck.
Speaker 1: Have you have you been on someone's phone or like this happens occasionally what I take Uber where they just want sorry, it would be a cab where they want you to input your address Uber obviously it's already in there, but a cab they'll want you to just input their address so they can follow the GPS and the person will have their keyboard setup. Not quirdy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it will be.
Speaker 1: And it's just like I'm like, this will take me nine hours, Like I cannot get.
Speaker 2: My brain around in alphabetical.
Speaker 3: You know it is definitely an alphabetical before it.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the other one that's the word.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm looking. It's actually brought to you by Zyrtec for the.
Speaker 1: People with allergies to quirdy.
Speaker 3: Okay, that would be great if the big Pharma is just competing the sky rizzy arrangement of letters. Uh, I fear we're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. Are you in Aruba right now? I am a fucking rules all right?
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. It's hilarious. It rained all day, so part of Aruba is now flooded because it's not supposed to rain this much. So you know, just it's fun to escape somewhere where there is no escape. There's no escaping everybody. But I'm doing shows here, so it's I'm working, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that getting you're out there on I don't know if you're like on a sailboat or something and you're in a Ruba.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I do feel like we have a new era of the eighties coming, and I think a lot of like the fun stuff from the eighties has floated to the top, some of like the best music and like some of the silliest, cheesy movies and stuff. But one thing I would just ask people to keep in mind is like I cannot hear the word Aruba without my brain going into the satanic song that is Kocomo. Like it's just there forever. It's the worst thing of all time. I think it is the culmination of like everything having to do with the eighties, where like Mike Love wrestled control of the Beach Boys from like the Talented Guy and like made this song that is just the It is just about like yuppies going on vacation. It's like the worst fucking thing possible. So anyways, just keep that in mind for what we're out to go into it.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think because of that, like Ruba sounds like a punchline. It doesn't even sound like a real place. You say to someone I'm in Ruba, They're like, yeah, sure you are.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Ruba, Jamaica. Okay, cool, there you go there. Wease uh, We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 3: First we're going to tell the listeners a couple of things we're talking about. We've got a couple of AI updates. We've got an AI Jesus that is being a pop up at a church over Where where is this church?
Speaker 2: Myuth, It's in Lucerne, Switzerland, Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Jesus is making appearances at a church in Switzerland. Uh, and then you can also have a phone call with an Ai Santa Claus. So we're going to just check out some reviews of that. There were two gods, yes, checking in with them. We'll talk about the latest doctor that Oprah has platformed and all the good things she has to say. And Christmas has come super early this year. I know it always comes early, and I know that's like kind of a boring complaint to have, but we just want to look at like why Christmas so early this year, why the sales start in July? All of that plenty more. But first offir, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 1: My search history? Okay, I'll be honest. Since I'm in Aruba and I now when I travel around Aruba is a little bit of a different case. But let's say America. I like to do a little thing to ingratiate myself to an audience. So sometimes I would walk around a place and just be like, oh, okay, maybe I'll write a joke about this local whatever, just to start things off. But now what I like doing and I find it so fun, is that I look up the best things to do in their like attractions, parks, museums, whatever, and then I scour through one star reviews and I find the ones that you know, because I feel like one star reviews for the most part, it's a lot about obviously one complaints about parking and prices, but there's a lot that are just based on the person's soul, Like a five star review is never based on someone's soul. A one star review is based on someone's soul, like there's a deep history of this person not being seen or heard and they are finally they found a little channel to settle the score of so many things, and so like the literal last thing I was looking at that was making me crack up with some one star reviews of a butterfly farm which is right beside the hotel that I'm staying at, and there was a one star review of someone being like, it's really small. There's only like twenty butterflies here, but there are some iguanas. And although we did see an iguana jump out of nowhere and catch one of the butterflies, so now there are about nineteen butterflies here.
Speaker 2: So it's a good iguana stunt show.
Speaker 1: I was like, you gave that a wood star, that to be would be I would give it five. You gotta go, you gotta go. Do you like what do you want to see? Murder at the Butterfly Farm?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The one star review those are like the I think, like you say it is it is the windows to the soul, for sure. You can. You can understand a lot about a person based on what their one star review is. But most of the time, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it is just someone for whatever reason, everything that has gone wrong in their day culminates in this one star review for like one business. You always noticed.
Speaker 1: Something like that, Yeah, there was. There was someone talking about, like the butterflies didn't land on me, why they landed on other people? It's like, wow, dude, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ye, why is it always then?
Speaker 2: Whoa Okay, I gotta be about the butterflies right right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ugly just like my wife dons hold.
Speaker 1: We're lucky if that person has a wife and uh and someone else was like, it's rather cold in there, and I didn't bring a jacket one star like they.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't bring a jacket for I'm in Aruba. I shouldn't need a jacket.
Speaker 3: Ever, exactly, I should be able to wear bikini briefs everywhere I go.
Speaker 1: So, uh, this is my new source of entertainment. Both complaints through one star review.
Speaker 3: That sounds great and also painful and bad for your soul. So there you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: What's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 1: All right? So this is underrated for me. I think this has a fine place in the world. But I finally, I've always been like, screw this, and now I've joined the team. So I've I've you know, I went a little sideways with this one. Okay, guess what, guys, I've been work it out. Okay, I'm now a workout person, all right. And I've always been the person that's like, you don't have to buy stupid expensive workout clothes, just wear whatever radish shirt you have and whatever dumb pair of shorts you have, and just who cares what you look like. But now that I've been working out, someone gifted me, because I would never spend this kind of money, the classic basic bitch Lululemon leggings, and I put them on. I cannot believe how good I look. I don't know what they put in that magic material. But I was like, that's how I could. It's it's like getting professional makeup done where for a TV thing and then you look at the me and you're like.
Speaker 2: It's possible. I must have been some magic.
Speaker 1: So I think people say that people have very you know, divided feelings on that brand in particular because it was pretty expensive and whatever. But and the races, that's.
Speaker 2: The other part. I couldn't. But when I read that thing about like why they named it, and there was like a joke of like because I thought it'd be funny to hear Japanese people try to say lulu lemon and is that for real?
Speaker 3: Look it up?
Speaker 1: No, I thought you were joking.
Speaker 2: No, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Now I'm I'm lighting them on fire. I'm going to light them on fire. He's liking, No, they'll probably fast. Yeah, it's a there's a lot of uh. You can just search lulu lemon Japanese pronunciation. I remember learning that.
Speaker 3: To like, what did that cant horrified?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was because it was quote funny to watch Japanese people try to say it, not Australians.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like for a while people were I don't know. Yeah, I get they didn't become like workout clothes didn't become a thing that people wear all times of the day even when they're not working out by accident, Like they have made adjustments to make them look good. They're like somewhere between work like what used to be workout clothed and like future the clothes from the future of like movies, you know, like sci fi movies, and.
Speaker 1: It's literally Astronaut where.
Speaker 3: They have done good work like they have Like I get why they've taken over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I go between working out in like some workout like actual workout clothes that I've like purchased for the purpose of working out, and like feel like, hey, that looks okay. And then sometimes I just work out and cloth like clothes that are in the category in the drawer of like things I sleep in, and I definitely feel better when I'm in the ones that like are for working out and actually look good. I feel like it's probably not dissimilar from you know, how gatorade, Like they're like, yeah, this shit doesn't like actually have chemicals in it that are helping you, but it tastes good and that makes you feel good. So that their size. Yeah, and you get to picture yourself as Michael Jordan, like having glowing sweat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also think because Gatorade tastes so good, you buy one of those you know whatever, seven hundred and fifty milli liter bottles, which is, you know, it's a lot of liquid and it tastes so good, you just go and so you do hydrate because you're drinking more than you would.
Speaker 3: This actually made me wave longer.
Speaker 1: Although I will tell you that my kid, this was actually last last year, right around Thanksgiving. He was not feeling well, little kid, and so he requested Gatorade and I was like, yeah, that's probably good hydrate you. And so he likes the red one, which I think most kids like that free punch or whatever. And he downed a bottle and then he puked and he just vomited everywhere that day. Glow red. Yeah, that was very hard to get out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was very out of furniture and your mind because yeah, looks like.
Speaker 1: Over the TV remotes, so those were forever gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the button stick now and you know why. Yeah, my kids called Gatorade sports good and sports good sports good, yeah, which I feel like that's sports, good good sports.
Speaker 2: The one thing I will say is the guy Chip Wilson, who started He's he stepped down from the company. So yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's funny because it's like there, it came up in this he said. It's like, it's just I had a skating brand called Homeless, and the Japanese people, I think they liked it because there was an L in it. So I thought, the next time I start a brand, I'm gonna have l's in it because l's aren't in their vote. It's like this very like weird exoticized orientalism take on like Japanese.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah that guy, Yeah, I know the guys with Chip Wilson. It's like that is the biggest that's a comic book villain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, but the pants they do. Look I'm not gonna lie I look good.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that weave is. Yeah, it's yeah, it's like a it's a little bit of I don't know if it's probably all really really just terrible for the entire planets, Like you know.
Speaker 2: It's the ship wouldn't do something bad for the.
Speaker 1: Planet, not chip Baby, not chip Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ninety percent of all Lululemon clothing that you wear ends up somewhere in your bloodstream at some point. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well they say the like stuff like gortex, like gortex Street and stuff like that that's like huge, Like you get your exposure to microplastics is like huge with like stuff that's like waterproof treats.
Speaker 3: Ohrd, you read that sounds like the bad robot from a seventies problem gorg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Willex their minions. Did you read the thing about all kitchen utensils like you.
Speaker 2: Know, black or whatever black?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just basically whatever. It's old stereo that's been melted down.
Speaker 2: Right exactly that you had from the nineties. That's your spatula exactly.
Speaker 3: Sorry I say it again. I actually didn't see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the utensils that are black, the plastic kind of black things that, yeah, you gotta throw them away. You gotta get rid of them because they are basically made from recycled electronics and are you know, harmful to your healthful of curse engines?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bad, just just flipping it into your food.
Speaker 2: M Yeah that seems bad.
Speaker 1: Well it's raw, yeah I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think I talked on this show about like how I had an ice cream scooper that like started turning the ice cream that we would scoop like a bright silver color. Every time you would like it was like shedding onto the ice cream. What the chrome or the chrome was like shedding onto the ice cream. And I ate the ice cream more times than I would care Tom Yeah.
Speaker 2: Said in my mouth, look really cool. I look like Jaws. All right, we should take a quick break and we'll come back. We'll do an overrated and we'll get into some news. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: And we're back, and don't fear a We do like to ask our guest, what is something that you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: Face times I'm sick of them. I don't want them anymore. Face times with kids are useless, by the way, anyone who travels that is like just FaceTime with your kid every night. Useless garbage. I don't like them. They never work out. Usually if it's a little kid, they're just looking at their own face and they want to screw around with that and put poop emojis over your face like it's not a real thing.
Speaker 3: It is not a real offertunity to put poop emoji. It is an exercise in poop emojis that is absolutely.
Speaker 1: True, or like turn into an octopus, turn into this because you can, you know, change.
Speaker 3: Daddy's on the phone, Daddy's say hi to daddy, And I feel like it's just garbage communication.
Speaker 1: I don't I think we could We just go back to the phone, just go back to a nice audio situation that is boring and low key, and that is how we communicate until you see the person in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like right, it's definitely like it's good for the adults to get to see the little kids. But even like with my with my babies almost too, he just looks at himself the whole time, and he's like, oh yeah, he's what let.
Speaker 1: Me let me throw this by you. Do you not look at yourself when you're on a face?
Speaker 3: Everybody except my children, ye, the.
Speaker 2: Time, all the time having to self view on the right.
Speaker 1: What is that? It's the black utensils of communication. I don't think this is for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah right because the phone, Yeah, the phone was I saw like an article. I think it was like a business inside it recently where someone was like it was like an op ed where someone was kind of like I'm done with texting, and I realized the phone call is actually the best thing about talking to a friend. And yeah, we kind of forget, especially for people of a certain age, when that was the only mode of communication, how everything was built on that. Yeah, and now how quickly just like I don't know, man, I like, I guess I like instant messenger in my pocket and I'll just do that all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, slack, did you ever have to slack?
Speaker 2: God, I'm so for too many jobs.
Speaker 1: God, I feel like that is the bane I mean, and people people get a little too cavalier with slack. So in some ways, you know, people have been fired and jobs based on their dumb slacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's too much. I forget what the word would do for me. Yeah, the one the one good thing about face time with kids. Like when I'm on the road and I FaceTime with my kids and I like, I have this image, I'm like remembering all the good times and I'm like, god, I just like miss and I just wish I was right here with them. And then I get on and just like have the experience of them ignoring me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, yeah, amazing, Oh this is the thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, how you doing how was school?
Speaker 2: Where do you go? Where do you go?
Speaker 3: The phones just facing the ceiling as they're like somewhere else in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nailed it. You nailed it because okay again, I know that life doesn't replicate commercials, but the commercial, you know, aspect of or imagery is you know, I think there's I forget what it's for. But there's a mom. There's a mom. She's a traveling, working mom, I know, crazy, and she's on some hotel bed and it's like, oh my, I can't wait to see you, and the kids like I can't wait.
Speaker 7: To see you.
Speaker 1: Look at my stuff and it's a durable and that is now what happens. It's garbage communication. And You're right, I'm always like, oh my god, I miss you. I should check in And then I'm like, wow, you no one gives craps about me at that household?
Speaker 2: All right. I've done with like other younger family members where they look at their parents they're like, can I go now? Have I fulfilled that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Like have I done right here?
Speaker 1: Talking to this fun I go, now, my god, there's nothing better than walking. You're walking, You're walking people out of your own FaceTime, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to pop emoji to me, I know, but for thirty seconds they're hilarious and then I'm like, okay, we're done.
Speaker 1: We're done.
Speaker 3: All right, Well let's let's get into some news and let's get it FaceTime equivalent of prayer.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that is we now have the opportunity to interact with Jesus via AI technology.
Speaker 2: It's finally happened, you know, we were and I feel bad because even always shitting on AI. But now that now that Christ is available to us at a moment's notice, maybe maybe it's not that bad. So this chapel in lucer in Switzerland. They it's an quote experimental art installation. They call Deus in Machina. Okay, Machina, Okay, not Diosex, but in Okay, the ghost is in the machine. Now Machina meant is God from the machine. But I guess they're saying in he came out the machine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. But it's basically it's an AI Jesus in a confessional booth. So it's a screen with a Jesus on it, hooked up to a computer that you can confess to. Although the church was clear, this is not an actual sign. This is not the sacrament of confession. So you know, just for all you Catholics out there, just so you know, is this a Catholic church? This feels very much like a thing the Catholic Church would be like, yeah, well I think it. I mean I don't know that they had a confessional booth in there, so I don't know how they're I mean, clearly they're they're they're playing fast and loose with the Bible anyway to even not not my pope, I don't think. Yeah, most people be like a depiction of our savior. I don't know, is this is.
Speaker 3: Some like thirty two year old actor with a beard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, how are you my child? But once you go in the booth, a disclaimer pops up. This is quote I think that Jesus says, do not disclose personal information under any circumstances.
Speaker 3: Jesus literally does the disclaimer. Yeah, that is wild to me.
Speaker 2: Use this service at your own risk. Now press the button if you accept and.
Speaker 3: Doing it in a way that's like urgent, like do not do not disclose personal information any circumstances, because we'll both get burned. What are you going to do with my information, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Why why is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, is it because they don't want to have to deal with the legal ramifications of someone admitting a crime? Like what is the actual issue?
Speaker 2: I'm sure someone who has better understanding of the technology than I could explain. But I don't know if like maybe it does somehow get eternalized and then repeated in some way.
Speaker 3: My guess would be so this is an art installation. This is not like from Google that they do not have the technology to ensure the information security of like what is being shared, and so they're like.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't till a shit bro Okay, Jeff Bezos owns that if you do.
Speaker 1: Ai Jesus, Ai Jesus, I'd just like to open up with my social Security.
Speaker 2: Number, go ahead, my child and your date of birth. And look, I only ask as a joke because obviously I know. But for the record, let's.
Speaker 1: For the record, Yes, why is your password mask?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, I mean, I guess the point is to apparently give people a tangible experience with AI, sort of spur conversations around the limitations and uses of the technology. The theologian who works at the church explained why he agreed to having this thing in there. He said, quote, what we're doing here is an experiment. We wanted to launch the discussion by letting people have a very concrete experience with AI. That way, we have a foundation for talking about it and discussing it with one another. He also said that there are there are some positives to AI Jesus, which is quote, he's accessible twenty four hours a day, so has the abilities that pastors don't.
Speaker 3: So, and you can also be sure he's not jacking off in there, which is more than for the pastors.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay, I just want to throw this is not Pastors who listen are going to be mad at me right now. But let's not pretend pastors are the same thing as Jesus. A yeah, okay, right right right, b. This is what my mother would say about anyone who was a religious She would just say, oh, they're just people who don't want to work, So.
Speaker 2: That those are the real bums God freaking leaning on this magic show.
Speaker 1: Yeah they they talked to God, Yeah, to be a priest.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah they did.
Speaker 3: My dad thought I was going to be a priest.
Speaker 2: How did you lean on a kid to be a priest, Like, what did they see in you that they're like, Jack, you might be a man of God.
Speaker 3: He told me after the fact, he was like, maybe you were gonna head. I was like, damn, pore down and pick up this. Yeah, yeah, okay were you.
Speaker 1: Did you ever say anything as a kid that you can remember about having a conversation.
Speaker 3: To God? Yeah? My dad's very religious, and so I talked to him about religion stuff because that's what he wanted to talk.
Speaker 2: About, and so you know it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also I just always wore a black shirt buttoned all the way up with a little we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it. Just keep cutting out construction paper.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I mean there might be advantages to this, ai Jesus, because at least this one like actually can hear you and respond, So it definitely has the advantage over the current ghost stories. Jesus, that's mostly just do it in your head.
Speaker 1: What happened to creativity?
Speaker 3: To do in your heads? To do? We're outsourcing Jesus.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, ask Jesus for something and then you know, the answer appears because you just think about it all the time and then it comes to you and you go, Jesus, get this. Yeah, yeah, come on.
Speaker 3: Now, the one thing we've seen people repeatedly enjoy about AI, there's like the scientific breakthrough the decoding of like protein, So like, I think they are going to be very specific scientific uses for AI that are going to be great. And then I think AI is going to be fun for people to play with. And that's what this feels like. It's like a one on one toy to play with. Like people really rushed into the like AI therapist thing, and that has like some very real problems to it.
Speaker 2: But with like religion, you know they're gonna do this though some people replace actual you know, mental wellness with religion too.
Speaker 3: True, and it is like leaves a little bit more to like because he's just gonna be like, why don't you pray on it? That seems to be his advice, Like looking at what people are saying, Like I got so much out of it. He just like told me that it's kind of up to me, and I just need to pray on it and be nice to people, right.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, if that's what they need. And I just somehow got a twenty five dollars gift certificate to Amazon, right, get it to your point, Miles, though you are correct, because social services are so unavailable to so many people. They go to the church, and a lot of pastors and ministers are finding.
Speaker 2: That they STI workers.
Speaker 1: They are social workers. Yeah for sure, really.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I listened to Joe Biden. I use the cops for that.
Speaker 2: Personally, he says, I call nine one.
Speaker 3: We don't need to defund the police. We need to fund them more. There are therapists, there are counselors. They are daddy, and so I just leaned all the way in I'm calling nine one one, being like yep, she said it again is being said a little rude officer.
Speaker 1: Officer, O'Malley, do you think do you think I should have to find his glasses? What do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Officer Paul George hyper extended his knee.
Speaker 3: I'm not right, sorry, sorry, but no, I will say.
Speaker 2: Ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say when I use Chat, I use chat GBT. I do use chat GBT pretty regularly. I don't pay for it. I use the just the open and what do I use it for? Mostly writing marketing documents because I hate doing that. So I'll be like, hey, can you like write me a description of a live show that involves blah blah blah, and then we'll write something and then I'll change it. It's like perfect first draft instead of just staring at nothing and be like, I do this, but I'm always weirdly polite to chat GBT. I think it. Thank you. This is so great because I am like, as a thing grows, I wanted to think.
Speaker 2: You want to be on the protective scrolls. Yes, yes, of course I get that.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't treat it like a machine. I treat it purposefully like.
Speaker 2: A future oppressor.
Speaker 3: Just in case, just in case NBC is treating the Trump administration. Think case.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna lay down now.
Speaker 1: I think we should open lines of great analogy again.
Speaker 2: Nice to us, you.
Speaker 1: Never know, Yeah, I mean, actually that has always been my least favorite thing anyone has ever said about that. When you're like, I can't believe this person. I hate them. I can't believe they fucking do the between They're like, they've always been nice to me. I've always hate that person.
Speaker 2: Die. Yeah, I just think again. As someone who went to like Lutheran and Catholic schools for their childhood, it feels like a slippery slope to turn to the toy. If the gamification of Jesus, like, if this is more widespread, because you could see some we've seen versions of like AI priests and other things kind of people fucking around with that. I just I wonder if like this actually just brings full on atheism to people, Like I don't know, Jesus is actually an AI on my phone? Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh No, Hybrid churches, it's starting. No one goes to the office, nobody's going to go to church. They're just going to do it from their home. And then yeah, and then someone's gonna buy up all those buildings and turn them into multimillion dollar luxury condos. Good job, everybody, pray, pray to your AI Jesus as they take everything away from you. Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anyways, In news that's totally unrelated to that, we got AI Santa. The company is selling phone calls with an AI Santa clause for the children, presumably because the real Santa is too busy, I guess obviously. So for fifteen dollars a pop, you can pay this company to just run a program that will seem like it knows who you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Marketing yeah, no, no, no, none of it. I just even like this marketing material, this like depiction of it for their like branding. It's like AI slop art too, like it's wild. I'm sorry your chimney is also a bell tower on your home? What form of architecture is this?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 2: And why does Santa only have three fingers on his right hand right?
Speaker 3: So Santa, Yeah, I do just want to do here. So it says give a live call from get a live call from Santa, like Miles said, it's a house like very Christmas y. There's snow on the roof, there's smoke coming out of like the roof where the chimney would be, but no chimneys. And then there is where the chimney would be is a bell tower.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And then again this is the thing that we've noticed now two episodes in a row, because we talked yesterday about how Coca Cola redid their holidays are coming at and it opens with the trucks breathing, like the trucks have smoke coming out of their grill. Grill yeah yeah, bread because and now we have the house has like chimney smoke coming out of just like the corner next to where the chimney is.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, like you.
Speaker 3: Said, a bell tower. Also the image is Santa Claus approaching the house on foot, while a giant, like the iron giant sized Santa Claus is standing next to the house. So two Santa's one normal size one that is the size of the iron giant standing next to the house on a phone.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a phone call. It's it's a taking God, he's omnipresent, right.
Speaker 1: I think taken slightly in a different context. It looks like this house is on fire and it's a warning thing. See there's one Santa that's running towards it to try to save the person that's in the window. And it's also reminding you to evil giant Santa. It's calling nine to one one. Okay this going on?
Speaker 2: Norman bates his mother. Yeah this thing? What is this aberration? And also the window frame apparently goes behind the person, like it's not an actual frame of the window. An I think that I got to point out the typo, get a live call from Santa, create a memory that last forever.
Speaker 3: Create a memory that last forever. Pert, everything is good? I get so the the Jesus reviews were actually like pretty I was surprised it was so easy. Though it's a machine, it gave me so much advice. I liked weighing advice based on like the poundage. I like my advice by the pound But in this case we have a reviewer who did the deal. I'm actually kind of impressed with how well the call went. And it didn't go well, but like so they told them what they wanted for Christmas. They told them for a personal thing about themselves. They were like, hey, I just had a pet fish that passed away, which very easily could be you know, the things that I think my kids would tell Santa before a call might be like their pet fish that died. And like a couple of things they wanted. Phone rings. It says Santa Claus on your phone, and he's calling from Maine for some reason, high up north. Is this, STEFFI, This is Santa calling from the North Pole in Maine. I couldn't wait to talk to you. How are you, my friend? And so the writer's like his voice was booming, jolly did it sound real? Not quite human like, but realistic enough it'll threw me off my guard. They're like, I'm good, Santa.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing wonderfully, thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: Steffi.
Speaker 3: The North Pole is bustling with excitement as the elves and I prepare for Christmas. Tell me, do you still have your pet?
Speaker 1: Catch up?
Speaker 3: How are they doing? The one thing they were told, The one thing Santa was told was fucking that this fish had died.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: Immediately it is like, hey, how's your pey? How are they physically? Like? How are they doing? Child? Like this is supposed to be a conversation happening with the child.
Speaker 1: I hope that this they get better on that, because you don't want that Ai Santa to be like, how's your dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Exactly the one did you say, Santa? You fucking asshole? Wait?
Speaker 2: I want to hear it because that writer at the Daily Beast who did it uploaded the actual audio from the film call just so you can kind of get a field this thing.
Speaker 3: He died. I told him, I'm so sorry to hear that, Stephie, I know that ketchup was a special part of your family and he surely and then the audio cut.
Speaker 6: Tell me do you still have your pet?
Speaker 3: Oh? That sounds like surely? Brown? Wow? No, he died.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, Steffie. I know Ketchup was a special part of your family and he surely.
Speaker 2: It discuts out.
Speaker 6: He surely what Santa? Ketchup was such a special partle of your family, and I know he brought you lots of joy. I hope you have fond memories to hold on you. Would you like to share one of your favorite memory.
Speaker 3: With It's just like, Yo, this sounds like a fucking speaking spell. This sounds like shit.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a home depot lawn ornament that has like vocal like sounds coming out of it. It's like, no, child, Wow.
Speaker 3: This is way worse than I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I gotta say, when you were just doing your dramatic reading, Jack, I was like, Eh, forget about being a preacher. You a career happening right now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, And this guy sucks so even more. You can hire me to call your kids fifteen dollars.
Speaker 2: In an hour.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, get ready to make some cash.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it like, dude, would you like to share a message of your dead pet that I just asked you about? Is like such a week Like it really feels like you're in a fucking pham tree, you know, like whereas.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he was special in.
Speaker 3: A few words, can you tell us what your problem?
Speaker 2: Do you care to describe the day catch up passed.
Speaker 3: Away in great details? To Santa, it's kind of my king.
Speaker 1: When he was flushed down? Did you say goodbye?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And then it just cuts off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just then immediately cuts off. So anyway, uh ai, you know, magical people all around learning.
Speaker 1: It's learning that this mistakes.
Speaker 3: The one thing this has is like, I mean, it's not inexhaustible time because obviously, as we know, it's burning down like chunks of the rainforest every time you use something like this, But like I would assume the thing is like, yeah, but we can just like the kids can talk and like the thing will interact and like it's a fun toy to play with. But like the toy or the Santa was like trying to get them off the line. They were like, all right, better go, better get going now, And they're like, wait, don't you want to ask what I want for Christmas? All right, I'm good on that. You're like you spent so much of the call apologizing. I'm so sorry, Stephie I definitely want to know what do you want for Christmas this year?
Speaker 8: Oh and then you get fish Santa Claus, and then and then to the author says I'd like then I heard nothing, but the dial Toneta had hung up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I definitely want to hear what you want for Christmas? Don't you tell me? Hang up? More on that later, More on that later, asshole later.
Speaker 2: This is just so man, this is fifteen bucks is such a racket because this is some shit you can do for free that you just absolutely you have a fucking wacky friend who likes to do bits, just have a fucking call and they can do what they can say whatever the dying mall.
Speaker 1: Go to a dying mall, go see that Santa. I think. I don't know if you know this, but I as a Jew, As a Jew, I wanted to see the mall Santa. And my mom wouldn't let me because that was just not part of our tradition. And I begged her because all of my friends were going. Begged her and begged her, and she finally said fine, and I was so excited, but I was afraid. And then when I got in there and SAND was like, what would you like for Christmas, little girl. I just went, I'm Jewish, like I could not handle the pressure, and he said that's okay, so am I yeah.
Speaker 3: The greatest ever, the greatest ever, mall Santa ever. I wouldn't come up with that shit, you know what he I would have said, I'm so sorry, Oh Sarah, Yeah, would you like to talk about how hard it is to be Jewish?
Speaker 2: I gotta gotta go. I thought your mom was going to tell you that mal Santas were also people who didn't want a real job.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, no, you know what she told me when I told her that Santa was Jewish? She told me she said, well, of course he is. Who else do you think works on Christmas?
Speaker 3: What she told me? God, damn your mom great bars bars. Yeah, yeah, you know jac was jew too, So there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I told my friend Santa was Jewish, they were mad.
Speaker 3: They're mad.
Speaker 2: You got some calls from your mom, got some calls from some other angry parents. What did you fear? Just tell my daughter about Santa.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll talk about some other bullshit. We'll be right back, and we're back. We're back and uh, new terrible doctor Oprah platform just dropped.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just generally, I think we have to just start treating any quote unquote doctor that Oprah platforms as a total nonce that should be ignored because obviously Oprah has had a huge hand in like blighting the earth with the platforming of doctors Phil and Oz, who are both dangerously stupid, and at this rate they both may have cabinet positions in the Trump administration. So I will I'm actually I want to be on the productive scroll. So doctor Phil, big fan, big fan man, big fan, love everything you say. So we've talked about their shortcomings at length. But there's another person that I just saw on TMZ and I'm like, what the fuck is this person going on about? Doctor Laura Berman, who is on has a show on the owned network, been on Oprah, talks a lot about relationships, sex things like that. She was recently on TMZ talking about how the new Netflix rom com Hot Frosty is gonna help more men have sex this holiday season. So this is this is what she said. She said, he talks about This is from TMC's right. They said the seasonal flick will likely help guys get laid during the winter months, which is a notorious time for dry spells. As the doc tells it, hot Frosty could cure this season's cock block, as it's a hyper sexualized version of a Hallmark movie. I just want to play this clip of her talking about Like first she's like, oh yeah, people get so revd up, you know of over rom comms and things like that. But this is her sort of like asserting that people do not have sex during the holidays, and I'll just want to let her sort of articulate this.
Speaker 9: You're combining basically women's two favorite things, mom coms and Christmas movies, you know, with a little bit you know, and especially with a hot Frosty in the middle of it. You know, I think this is the version of women's porn. You know, most women really like some context to their sexy stories, you know, So if there's a little bit of romance, there's a little bit of build up, there's humor, and there's a hot guy, you know, that's exciting for a lot of women.
Speaker 3: Was this her professional opinion as a doctor, or like an exit interview from a movie, like.
Speaker 7: In a movie trailer, Like, what the fuck was that they're just because she starts off talking about why she thinks this is like a potent combination because, as she says, this is every woman's two favorite things.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I know as a woman, I was just immediately was so mad. I was like, I did a Christmas movie in rom coms No, and first of all, I don't understand what what makes hot frosty. We're talking to snowman and this is hot Frosty, so he's super hot, Like what are we fucking his nose? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We all kind of yeah, So I watched this movie and he becomes a six packed like white guy. When a woman puts a magical scarf on a snowman in the town square and then she develops a relationship with him and all it is and like, you know, she's I get that. You know, there's there may be evidence about like holiday stress leads to some people having like decreased sex drives. And you know, all you have to do is I think but to sort of negate that all you really need to do is look at like when the most births happen, and it's typically August, that August to the.
Speaker 3: October window the holidays.
Speaker 2: It's like because based on that, just that evidence, I would say people, people are in fact fucking during the holidays. I get those other stress factors might be limited to like parts of America or like Western culture. But again, like her insistence on being like, you know, because no one has like the way it was presented was like, no one has sex during the holidays. But if you throw on hot Frosty, this is actually women's pornography, full stop.
Speaker 1: Thank you right, women are going to get hot and they're all going to finally fuck their husband. I love that a doctor is coming on to be like, you know what, I've just been trying to think about how we're going to solve the problem of men get having sack. How can we solve this? It's an epidemic around the holiday season.
Speaker 3: Everybody but doctor and my specialty is tricking your wife into fucking you.
Speaker 1: I think we found I think we found out that Laura, Laura gets off on Christmas movies and rom coms.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: Laura is ready to uh suck off a snowman about right now. And so I don't know why she's making her her own personal fascination with this a you know, doctor certified. Wow, wow, I think, uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Just cleaning the carrot. It had some dirt on it. Just cleaning the carrot.
Speaker 1: We need a new carrot. No, wait, what happened to the cold? Don't you know what?
Speaker 2: I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear about your anal cold beads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this one steamed. I don't think this.
Speaker 3: Also the implication that women aren't allowed to watch nor like porn pornography. Yeah, yeah, women had never heard of such a thing.
Speaker 1: I like context, everybody. I need it. If I want to see, like someone getting laid, I need to like know a story, okay, because that's the way my little girl brain works. Okay, Like I need to know, like, how are they doing? Why do they have the pizza delivery job? They're paying off a student loan, they try to get to chef school.
Speaker 2: Right right exactly? I think they're they're they have back rent that to do. No, it's just it's really hard to tell.
Speaker 3: Back rent would be a good way to segue into the conversation.
Speaker 2: I would see that porn backround. God, like all the landlords they're like, this is literally our porn. I love seeing this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: If you're why do you think this is something we've been talking about in the context of Hot Frosty. Why do you think people are so into movies where somebody is hot and has the brain of a eight year old?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, easy, because you won't attached to them. There's like the seriously, it's like the Yeah, it's like the blow up doll version. Right, It's like there's no emotional attachment. You don't have to worry about how they're feeling, what they need, needs, wants, desires. Now it's just one dimensional perfect there.
Speaker 2: They Yeah, a listener on Blue Sky reached down and they're like, the trope is actually called born Sexy yesterday. Yeah, born sexy. Oh else, I love that big oh yeah, splash splash, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just dumb. And I will say that, you know, there are times when I've thought, I generally, you know whatever, I genuinely hang out with smart people. But there are times that I think of like a big, dumb, good looking guy, and You're like, that sounds like fun. Yes, it was like a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Totally, because yeah, this is just sort of like reaffirming like male dominance.
Speaker 1: To be like yeah, right, yeah, it's like oh I'm into robot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like not so dumb that they don't know how, like toilet paper works or you know what I mean, like you make it fun. A comedy doesn't know and it doesn't know how, like oh kind right, so kind, Oh my god, they're so nice, they're but stress and feed them and they have a vacant look in their eyes and their mouth hangs open. And that's what's not.
Speaker 1: And that's what women want Christmas.
Speaker 3: What if that's what she had gone into. I mean, it combines women's two favorite things, taking care of somebody seems like they've had had trauma and six packs.
Speaker 2: And then he just goes.
Speaker 1: Right here, right here, just with the finger right to the mo.
Speaker 3: Wait, what are we doing to do this?
Speaker 2: I'd be quiet exactly exactly. You're smart, smart, God.
Speaker 1: You're so good to.
Speaker 2: Learner pay me my background.
Speaker 3: Uh oh fira, what a pleasure having you as always? Where can people find you?
Speaker 2: Follow you?
Speaker 1: I'm on all the socials at oh fira e O p h I r A E except for TikTok i'm o fira n y C strangely m okay.
Speaker 3: Strange someone they did they totally did.
Speaker 1: Uh huh and can you imagine there is another She's an astrologer, so the very famous astrologer.
Speaker 2: So okay.
Speaker 1: She she also has a better social media team.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean you beat her on all the other ones.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know, she's like, she's got like a tweet to send.
Speaker 1: He she's like, oh, look who came in second today, asshole. Exactly when Venmo came out, I ran as fast as I could to just get oh Fira, I'm like, I'm beating that woman at least one game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Can I'm gonna go and be very typically female right now and just say I'm going to say two things. One, I've been watching makeup videos for women over forty and on Instagram, and I love them. I love them so much. I had no idea that this is my new pastime. But b I am. I am a little bit maybe like you you. I mean, your job is to look at news all the time. But I get a little bit burnt out by the cats catstra phizing. That's a lot of syllable yes of the news. So I've been going as I've been traveling a lot and reading legacy local papers. Oh shit, and they're great. I mean they're gonna have some headlines. But also you get to find out things, I mean just great things, people that are doing good things in a community, hot balloon failures. Like you get some real nitty gritty local stuff that's going on. Someone that won a contest, someone else that won a local political race. You've never heard of what their thing is. It's great. It makes me feel like there is happiness, good people and life in the world. And you know, you just sit down, you don't look at your phone, and you read a paper for about half an hour. That's all it takes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can just through those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great. Highly recommend and we should keep those local papers alive everybody because guess what, even like you also, it's young journalists usually, so it's it's a lot of you see typos, you see some mistakes. It's like very very close to the human touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, mistakes on the Washington Post and then.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the completely wrong opinions wild. I don't know how they do it, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great Miles. Where can people find you as their working media? You've been in.
Speaker 2: Whoever they got the at symbols, but really I want to encourage people to follow over on blue Sky Miles of Gray. It's miles of gray everywhere, so dot besky dot social all that again. I can't keep telling people how much I enjoy interacting there, and it's it's all with Zeitgang. So I appreciate everybody reaching out and talking and entertaining my dumb questions and commentary. Let's see a work of media.
Speaker 1: I like, oh, you know what there was? Actually I guess I do here it is hold on.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, this is from Zippo at Naughty Zippo dot besky dot. So it is a like cat like looking like it's exploding out of like a cardboard Amazon home box and it just says I'm alive. Fuck you the energy of this cat coming out of the bottom, but the box is fucking goaded. So yeah, so good.
Speaker 1: That is so good.
Speaker 3: You can find me at jack ob one the number one dot bskuy dot social, Jack Underscore Brian on Twitter, Emily at mcway ka w e dots Guy dot Social tweeted it was the Buster rhymes. It was the Wuster rhymes you find on Twitter.
Speaker 2: This guy's coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is you can find us on Instagram at d daily I Guist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, Daily I Guess dot Com, where we post our episode and our footnote. We link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is just a nice uh instrumental jazz piano tune from this Japanese artist named Real Glee r y O f U k u I. The track is called early Summer. It's just nice, you know. I like instrumental music as the weather gets colder, and just stuff that, you know, just just creates a nice aage. I don't know why. Like jazz piano. I always feel like I'm in the lobby of like a very expensive hotel that I would be relaxing. Yeah, you're like, oh, somebody's playing live piano.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, so let me see I have a dollar for this fine person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're like, oh no, please, don't that's very I'm paid. Well, you don't need the cash to but yeah, Early Summer by you'll flee check it out. It's it's great. Just you know, set the move for you great.
Speaker 3: We will link off to that in the footnotes the daily Zeite guys. Oh and you can also go check out our YouTube channel check out what we look like well saying words like this. We'll link off to the song and the YouTube channel and the footnotes. Daily's Eye Guys, the production of by Heart Radio. For more podcast from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio, ap Apple Podcast or wherever you get your shows. That's gonna do it for us this week. We are back over the weekend with the cutdown of the greatest hits of episodes or of season three sixty five, and back on Monday to tell you what was trending over the weekend, and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye, bye bye bye