Speaker 1: On this episode of The Heat Checked. Oh Baby, Oh no, our dubs, we gotta talk about them. There is sad news to report, ladies and gentlemen, about a murder, about the death of a dynasty, and it falls on me, Tristan Crick, to break the news. We also have the Kimmy is a week and he's barely twenty. And then we have a special interview with Sports Illustrated Robin Lumberg. So let's get right into it. Anthony, drop that motherfucker beat that should be be honored. I don't relish in saying this exact it, don't I'm ready to finally make an announcement. Warriors just might be cooked. This might be their funeral, march I said. I'll say this team is absolutely washed. They are foo bar folks, fucked up beyond all recognition. You may think this is me with my chopen. He's being overly dramatic. Not are dougs life. I will explain clinically easily why this dynasty officially, and like all dead bodies, like a detective on Fargo with a better accent, I have to find out who the real Coloor is. What is that? Fortunately, the murderer in broad daylight with the world wide. So who killed the Warriors? I hate to say it, the world watched the dyning Eye on a random Friday night. I don't want to say when Yoki led the Nuggets back from eighteenth point deficit in the fourth quarter and with two seconds left to go, he hit a thirty nine foot contested three to done. Everyone eating seph three. Steph Curry was eating his damn killing on his damn mouthpiece like he has stunned up right in cold blood, a man who you would never think, man, it doesn't look like he has it in a man who looks went. But on Sunday night, the corpse of the Warriors was resurrected, only to get murdered again by the Toronto Raptors, blowing them out on their home court again by fifteen. You don't say not the Toronto Raptors. No, No, not the kill shot r J.
Speaker 2: Bear.
Speaker 1: He had thirty seven Golden State Camp play any damn defense. Steph went two for fourteen. He went zero for nine from three. Scotty Barnes was strapping that man, and no one else can score. No one else gives Steph the ability to operate, Not even a sliver of daylight on the court. Damn, damn, damn, damn, it's over. Back to the funeral march we go. Let's break it down some more. Let's start with Jonathan Kmingo Kamina, excuse me. He was the first Domino. That's the Domino Kaminga. That's how we got the comingo. He started by pretending he did his best Lebron James impersonation, and he decided he was gonna go leak his displeasure of his head coach. Excuse me, what uh? Just to the media. Just Hey, I am not happy with how I am being used. My role fucking sucks, and I have no faith in this coach to develop me to a reasonable level of where I should be. That is horrible. I mean he went straight to Athletic, went straight to Shamps Run and was like, hey, I got some things to say about Steve Kerr. Kerr responded saying he's the most successible coach in the league. Have you got a problem with me? You better come and say it to my fucking faith say it. The next domino happened before the first Domino, and that was the diagnosis of Chris Paul breaking his goddamn hand. He's been okay for the Warriors. He's been okay. He's a player, though, making thirty million dollars a year for them, and is now going to be out four to six weeks. Woj is reporting his injury won't stop other teams from taking him on the trade. And guess what, baby, all the folks that I know in our dub circle, they think that Chris Ball has played his last game in the Warriors uniform, so that right there is another domino, and next up another domino is Moses Moody. He must have heard of the leak news because the reps are saying that they are also unhappy with what Moses Moody has got going on with them. He's getting multiple DMPs, getting next to no minutes when he does play. Here's what's being reported. This came out right before Jonathan kaminga. But there's these things are getting louder and louder as we go. Warriors GM Mike Dunlavy Junior has been asked directly about the organization's plan for Moses Moody with the intention of finding him a more consistent role.
Speaker 3: Basically, hey, uh, are you guys gonna do anything with Moses, like, is there any specific thought into what he has and his role on this team.
Speaker 1: And the answer is no, Like the answer is that Moses Moody is being squeezed out. Really, anytime the player plays, well, we'll just give their minutes, give them Moses Moodie's minute. At this point, it's important also to look long term at the causation of this disaster. And that's a two timeline. That's just the two timelines. Golden State drafted three young guns who are supposed to develop along the core and guess what they didn't it was it was just not a possibility. Wise men coaminga and movie and now their number two quote unquote generational pick was a generational whiff, while their other two lottery picks are as I've said, very unhappy, very unhappy with their role, very unhappy with the coaching, very unhappy with the rotations. And oh, by the way, are going to be restricted free agents next year. Not much incentive to stay except for the fact that the Bay is such a beautiful place, just great food, great women, bad roles, bad rotations, and a toxic situation. Lots of teams are interested in them on their upside. Meanwhile, I am currently watching Bob Myers on television talk about all the players that he has passed on as a GM of the Golden State Warriors. I heard him talk about why he passed on Haliburton I talked to. I heard him talk about why he passed on the mellow ball Ron's born. SKU is getting ridiculous here. What is this show? Is it just you talking about all your mistakes? You have to a zone every time you do a Warrior game because I don't want to hear all that, and I don't think other longtime Dubs fans want to hear all that. Eil And guess what. Also, suspension is now over. He will need a week to get back into shape. Imagine being out for so long via suspension because you cannot keep your hands to your health that you need a ramp up period to get back onto You need a mini camp to get back onto the court and be able to be informed.
Speaker 4: And we know that.
Speaker 1: You know that, I've been knowing that the last thirty games Draymond has played in, one of they fifteen five hundred. When Draymond is you know what their you know what their record is from the last twenty four games when Draymond had missed.
Speaker 5: Twelve.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't matter morale for Steph, to be honest, it's just Steph that he's the morale for. He's just not an impactful player right now. You've got two young guns who are just Ramont Green, transcendent, small change the way that you guys basketball. He's not impactful at all. Record Thompson is such a bad vibe wet blanket right now. Yeah, walk him into his office and be like, yo, you you get yourself into a right head space because you're playing not just for yourself, you're playing for a team. And yeah, we know that your personal accolades right now aren't where you want them to be. But guess what, Yeah, you had two major injuries and you're still playing basketball and you won four rings. So maybe you should just, I don't know, like have an attitude adjustment because he's visibly pouting during games on the court. Play has been largely terrible. In his last seven games, he's averaged which is below obviously his career. Despite being tonight or last night, depending on when you're listening to this hot ass fuck against Toronto, but he's been playing, he's been a cone. Absolutely, Andrew Wiggins, another starter, has been a disaster. He's got one hundred and nineteen point six. It's that line is twelve points per game. Hold on, let me just go back. One hundred and nineteen point six. Defensive rating is like Tree Young levels of bad. And this is the guy that you have to strap other guys. That's his main role. Yeah, like he can score, but he's supposed to strap up dudes and get rebounds. Twelve points per game, forty two percent from the field, forty two percent from the field, thirty percent for three and sixty nine percent nice from the free throw line. Hit three points against the Rappers. He was a game high, really a game below negative twenty nine and seventeen minutes play. And also, I think it's really funny that Kaminga went out and said, like, why can't me and Moody or why can't meet in weekends play together? We can't wait. This is why, like, you guys are absolutely together. And Steve Kerr Chestnut Checkers was like, let me just show you. I'll just I'll just show the world why I'm not coaching by committee based off of what Jonathan. By the way, I just never can get it out of my mind that he took the trophy back to Africa when he was supposed to be back at the Warriors facility. He literally left Transcontinental with the trophy. That's the kind of guy that Kaminga is. We don't want him making decisions about his rotations at all. Let's go back to the starter Van Looney. He was so good, and he was really good in the of the playoffs last year against the Kings that Washington dominate. Easy Shadow right now scoring his rebounding are both Brady has balloon to one and one nineteen. Let's come in and provide palm boys. This demeanor, be able to handle the rock and crunch time because why because Jordan Poole could never do that. He was a fucking brain wreck turnover. Why so you're like, oh, let's let's flip the pendulum in another way. Let's get a guy who's got the slowest pace to play in the end. Kim making thirty million dollars a year, not just but he's just fully he's fully been on the barbecue for three years. He's currently averaging nine. Christ on this team would just say for a second, how bad that decision was made. No, you had the jettison Jordan's pool. By the way, I don't cool, like like you need absolutely have botch like it was he was not good when I went viral for some that how that's like literally one full contract in the middle of my The question isn't just bad, how bad this team is right now? It's like really, wow, these one of the options to try to salvage this a marginal trade for a disgruntled star. I don't like a guy who's probably want forty million dollars a year and is thirty years old, and Pascal siakam like no, and you're not gonna include Kaminga in that trade anyway, So that means MESSI Usuri is gonna say thank you, know, thank you, trade CP three for a player like Zach Lavine. Clavine we know he's not a winning player, but he can't get you some buckets, So you're back to the Jordan's pool sort of like model no shade to Jordan Ford that or comparing them, but like that's the kind of ilk that he is that probably is making them dangerous when maybe a like last year, but neither trade is any fix. What's the other option? To blow it up completely. Let's be real. That's happened, but let's go through it. You trade Clay, you trade Draymond, you trade Wigan trade, and which means if you're a rational person, that means crazy gonna be like dipset. I'm out of here. I'm not fucking waiting around for this shell of a place to turn. You ripped out the entire garden, and you want me to stick around him. That means he's he's gone. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: So walk.
Speaker 1: Our dubs fans. As we know, we've had it good. We've had a good but at some point the piper must be paid. And if you look at the current contract status of this roster, I don't know how you can be confident in an He has three more years and a player option at eighty five. Dream On three more years, two years, one hundred and sixteen million, Garry Peyton one year. Niamel Kaming is on a one year deal. He's a restricted free agent. Moody one more year, left five point eight million, Kevon Looney one year, eight million, plays on an expiring deal. He's an unrestricted free agent. He's probably dousing Chris Paul. He's getting traded at the deadline. So the only players you really have under contract more than one year are Draymond Wiggins and stuff Ooh not good. Not great, mister Dunlovy. Not great. And I said this back when Bob Myers pulled the report in a sta state, like, hey, we should probably look into this. We should probably make some sort of meaning out of that decision, because it's usually the architect of the disaster who jumps into a life vote first. They know when it's coming, how it's gonna they designed it, and it's pretty killing. To another analogy, when a CEO of a seemingly successful company, I may just decides I'm gonna cash you my option. I'm gonna just spend time thinking and working with family, and like Bob Myers was like, oh yeah, I just want to spend more time with my family. But then all of a sudden he's on ESPN like NBA counts down every night. So what does Bob Myers know that we don't know? He saw that the building was about to collapse, and he was like, I am bucking out first. Myers probably now Steve Kerr very unlikely moving back. I would imagine he may not survive to hear the way that things are going, and it is trying you. They've got their Charlotte's power and they haven't had those since the Trump administration. Who might be next to jump off the Titanic into a life? Who? Who? I wonder why it's an I tell you what you can really truly now, there are not any right back of course, into that. I say days, you know what's time, and it's time for the hemming of the week. He is I and I am him. He's him. This man is not them. This man is a fucking unit. Pause. This week there were a players taken Anthony Davis for. I know that Anthony Davids was playing well and the rest of the team is the scheming pile, but it's not Anthony Davis. It's not blaming them. This is the only time, probably in Laker history, Anthony Davis has been on the team that thirty twelve and five from the field, nearly five stock Stocks stops, that steals and blocks five of them per game in the last week. Incredible stats. The problem though, the Lakers are one and five and that so no himmy for Anthony Davis. Another guy that I was looking at closely. I'll be grudging for him. He is Luca. In his last six games, he's averaged thirty eight, eight and ten on fifty forty one and eighty two eight it with two point nine stocks. Great defensive numbers for a guy who is usually a time style and the issue though he's already missed the time period, including the one against Portland. We will wait he's healthy. Give him a hmmy this week. The hemmy goes Paolo, then sattle. It is last five games Hollow has average. You will not believe is second year. I can't believe it in seeing thirty two nine and seven on forty six forty two, seventy eight shooting. This man Pala Ban Carrol cannot jump any higher than the Death of Cards and he is averaging forty two percent. It's happened, folks. Pallo was heading shoulders better than any rookie last year, but he's now broken through the skilling. This is a superstar. I said it when I saw him in real life. This guy is unlike any human being I've ever seen with my own two uys, and he is now shooting threes for the first time in his NBA career, which I could feel might come pause at the When he played for Duke the previous twelve game, he was shot three crazy game. And now he's shooting seven threes game, making them at a paltry thirty percent. He's nearly shooting twenty percent more shots per game, and he is shooting forty two percent from three. That confidence from deep. You can't stop him. Now he's shooting from three at a high clip. I don't know what you do with that. The best part though, is that the Magic are really good. They are came behind me lin Miami heap and the rumor is they want to bring in a veteran presence mount wrong as if they need more card they do not to help baby, We're absolutely gay. They've got matches and they are going to send things on fire. That's how dangerous they are. Also in their ot wind over the Hawks on Sunday, Pilip Houston, who's been I don't know nowhere. He had some nice little threasons league. He is now getting a part of the career. What did he do? Actual Magic they are and Pallo is the unquestioned leader. Love this for Pallo, love this for the league, and he is just only showing what he can do. So he his eye and eye am him slim with the tilted brim. He's him. We in the show a special interview with sports illustrators Robin Lumberg. Robin joined my show Better than Night. There's seven to eleven standard time Monday through Friday. I was joined by my co host Nick Ashle and my friend PJ. Glasser. I'm listening. Very few people in the league see it like Robin.
Speaker 6: When you see this, when you hear these stories, do you look at this and say, Okay, it's a team that's struggling a little bit and this is what's coming out, or does it feel like it's maybe something bigger like the Darvin ham eras crazy enough already unraveling in La.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, look, they won the D season Tournament and everything.
Speaker 5: You know, I said it at the time, and I was only half joking that Lebron and the Lakers need to go as hard as they possibly can for the ND season tournament because you know they are their roster is not that talented from top to bottom. When you look at it, they really don't have shooting. They've got Tory and Prince playing minutes. Guys like that out there playing minutes. Lebron is the oldest player in the league. Anthony Davis, you know, as the street closed.
Speaker 2: Meme going on for him.
Speaker 5: So counting on those guys to not only be healthy in the playoffs is enough, but also counting on the rest of that talent around them being enough is too much. So I really did think going for the n season tournament was a really good idea for them. But yeah, I mean I think once you start seeing stuff like this from Shams and the like, there is smoke to that fire that they've been in a bit of a tail spin. And we all know the coach is always the easy scapegoat, you know, Rob Low I mean, Rob Plinka ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna get canned, you know, in the middle of the season right now.
Speaker 5: So it's it clearly there's some disconnect, some discontent going on with that team. I mean goes back to Austin Reeves and even reports of him having friction with Darvin Hamm and he's probably the third best player on that team. So yeah, I think the Lakers do have legitimate issues, and roster construction, aside from rotation, is one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Genie is a big part of that too, unfortunately hiring a lot of her friends. I know Linda Rambis is like making calls and I think she was a Laker girl back in like the Showtime era, and then her and Kurt just kind of hung around. Emanuel quickly though near and dear to my heart. Six Man of the Year Canadate. He probably should have won it last year. He goes to Toronto, probably going to get the absolute bag. He goes crazy in his starting role twenty six points. How do you think he and RJ affect Toronto moving forward?
Speaker 5: We quickly needed that sort of changing scenery. I think because of the conflict with Brunson. I mean, through no fault of his own, those two guys just played the same position is really good. You know Brunson, aside from his height, it doesn't really get enough credit for what he's actually done with the Knicks in the league at this point, so quickly was never going to get all the way off the leash with the Knicks just because of that position fit and the fact that you couldn't play those two guys together.
Speaker 2: So I like that look for Toronto there. RJ.
Speaker 5: Barrett was never that much of an impact player for the Knicks, but maybe back home and Kennedy played well for the national team as well. You know, it's just the kind of thing. Perhaps a change of scenery, less expectations.
Speaker 2: Will help him out. So Toronto was going really nowhere.
Speaker 5: There was no reason for them not to take a swing at something that could stick.
Speaker 2: And it looks so far like the move has been a good fit.
Speaker 4: And then on the other side, Robin, I mean, from the Knicks perspective, did you like them trading for Og And then do you think like the Knicks finally have enough now for them to go out in the offseason and attract one of these big free agents.
Speaker 5: You know, I think I like the move quite a bit bit actually, because like I just said that they needed that wing position they had quickly giving them a glut at that guard spot. Now maybe they need a backup there. I think they could use an upgrade at shooting guard. But they had Brunson, they had Randall oj Og goes in between, and that's a good fit for them.
Speaker 2: As far as a big star, I mean, we're so caught.
Speaker 5: We're almost like trained with muscle memory to do the same exercises in the NBA.
Speaker 2: They need to get the guy. They're gotta go get the gotta make the move. I don't know if that's the way that the league is constructed anymore.
Speaker 5: Every super team that's put together fails now, yes, you know, everyone falls apart at the seams. We're already like talking about the devise of the Phoenix Suns. They were just put together. So I don't think we're in that era anymore. In fact, I think one thing. Look at the odds right right there on my screen. Look how close and bunched up a lot of those teams are. None of those are super teams per se. I mean, obviously Milwaukee now has Giannis and Dame. The Celtics have a bunch of guys. But the Heat were in the finals a year ago. No one's calling them a super team. Plus fifteen hundred looks pretty good to me given their recent history. So I think the NBA has done a good job at developing parody in a certain sense. Where we're now in a world where the Oklahoma City Thunder or all the sudden contenders, the Minnesota Timberwolves are all the sudden contenders. You probably could list off six eight teams who realistically could at least be in the mix. So I don't think the Knicks have to go out there and land the biggest fish possible.
Speaker 2: I think they have to.
Speaker 5: Continue to build on their roster and improve their personnel because they aren't that far away. I mean the heat I just mentioned, we're in the finals last year. The Knicks went six games with them last season without these moves, So I think they keep making those moves around the margins, they could be right in the mix.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where do the Knicks stack up to you? Then? I mean we haven't seen much obviously with this new roster in the way that it's constructed yet. But the East, I mean, I'm looking here. We got the Magic, the Calves and the Knicks all sitting there at nineteen and fifteen. And again, look, we got a long season ahead of us. The magic could fall off, although we've all sat here and talked about how much we like the magic coming into the season. Anyway, so fingers crossed it doesn't have You know, we've got a few bets on that division winner. But like just it feels like right now we haven't gotten to the point where a lot of teams have truly separated themselves. Besides maybe a Boston, but we found moments where Boston's incredibly frustrating too. Like I kind of feel like the Knicks are in a spot where they could easily climb back up to like maybe around like the four spot, maybe surpassed the Pacers because.
Speaker 2: They're kind of up and down.
Speaker 6: It just everything feels very very wide open right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that was what I was just saying.
Speaker 5: I think the Knicks are probably the fifth best team in the conference, you know, looking at it on paper, given the heat, the pedigree points, given Boston and Milwaukee the edge, and then Phillies look really good. That's another team, sneaky team around the deadline, you know, Darryl Morey's always been very aggressive. One move could really put the Sixers over the top. Though, I'm you know, I'm not a big believer in Embiid when it comes to the postseason, just because he's usually broken.
Speaker 2: Down around that point in time and he doesn't get the.
Speaker 5: Same calls generational flopper for a big man, but you know, when the refing gets a little tighter. But yeah, I'd say the knickser are right in that group of teams. Again, they were there last year. My stock line used to be that the Knicks have won one playoff series since I graduated from high school. That is no longer true because they won a playoff series a year ago. So that's now two playoff series since I graduated from high school. And if they could win a playoff series, who's to say they can't win two With a slight improvement like they just made. I wouldn't be shocked if the Knicks are in the Eastern Conference.
Speaker 1: Finals, especially now that they have some guys, or at least a guy, and og and Andnobi, who's a really good corner catch and shoot three point shooter. We saw what happened against the Miami Heat when they stopped being able to score from deep. They just packed the pain on him. I do want to get your thoughts on the Brooklyn Nets, and I know it's not a sexy team to talk about, but they're fascinating because they're hanging around. They have reasons to compete. I mean, you would imagine they don't own their own draft picks due to the trades that they've made, and yet they seem already to be punting on the season, especially that game right around the Christmas break against Milwaukee where jacque Vaughan set everyone for absolutely no reason against a packed house.
Speaker 5: That was the move of contender makes, which was strange. You know, the reason that game stood out was Michel Bridges. That game would not have been talked about the same way if it wasn't for bridges a streak, because we see teams rest guys all the time now, usually it is a team that plans to be playing late into the spring and into the early summer, and that's not going to be the Brooklyn Nets.
Speaker 2: But they set everybody but Cam Thomas and Bridges.
Speaker 5: Bridges obviously played because of his streak and then didn't go back into the game. That was what was so curious about it and really so infuriating if you're rooting for the team, because it was a winnable game, and then it's hard for jacque Vaughn to get up there and go, you know, we gotta dive on the floor, we gotta make all these hustle plays when you totally give up on a game. So I don't think they they're punting the season because of that. I think they were expecting to then win the next game against the Wizards, but their season has gone to a tailspin since then. They haven't won a game since then. They lost to the Wizards, who obviously they should beat. They lost the Rockets last. They look lifeless, they look soulless right now, and they're stuck in a nebulous area because, like you said, Trista, they don't have their own draft picks, so there's no incentive to tank right now. At the same time, they're clearly not contenders and their best assets are down the line. Like I really, I'm a fan of the Kevin Durant trade all things considered.
Speaker 2: Once you know, once that red button is pushed, you know you're forced into making a move.
Speaker 5: I thought they did as well as you possibly could getting Bridges and Johnson back, not to mention four first round picks, pick swaps, whatever the rest of that that package was. And if you look at the way Phoenix is constructed, very good chance they are bad when those picks come do. But they're still paying the debt on the Harden trade to Houston. They owe their pick to Houston this year, So you make the argument, I suppose sell off everything and just try to get as many assets back, but that's probably not helping you in the short term. I think most likely they're keeping what they consider their core pieces, the Twins. I don't know what the organization thinks about Cam Thomas, because he's weirdly been jerked around. Where's he's not starting, then he's starting, then he's not starting, Then he's getting pulled after struggling a little bit, when really you should be developing somebody like him over Spencer Dinwiddie. I guess even though you know Thomas has his flaws, but maybe they view him as a trade chip. I'm curious to see where they go if they make a desperate move at the deadline, or if they make more like marginal moves like trading Dinwitti, wh's inexpiring, trading Claxton, who's inexpiring, Trading guys like Royce O'Neill and Dorian Finney Smith who might have value to contenders and not value to them right now now, and still trying to build around those guys.
Speaker 2: Who are in their late twenties on good contracts.
Speaker 4: Rob what about the Grizzlies. Obviously, now with jam arampback, they're playing a lot better. They're five and a half games behind the Lakers for that ten seed in the playing game if that were going to happen today. I think the tough thing with the Grizzlies. For me, it's like if they end up making like a nine or ten seed, like who's the team that they would replace? But do you think maybe they're worth a bet long term with job back now in the fold?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I gotta check my receipts and see what they say. You know, I keep them.
Speaker 5: I still don't know what John rant was talking about. Did anybody ever say he wasn't a good basketball play.
Speaker 2: The case?
Speaker 5: But it's tough in the West, and with all those teams bunched up when you start in that kind of hole. Now, the play in tournament changes the whole game in a sense, because we were just talking about the nets, and the nets are what five games under five hundred right now, but still in the play in tournament right so your your life raft is a lot longer now. It's not like Leonardo DiCaprio from the Titanic. You're not getting kicked off that sink it to the bottom of the ocean. You can hang on and cling on for longer. But I think that the Grizzly started in a little bit too much of a hole to really get up there with you.
Speaker 6: I got about a minute or so left here. We were talking about the Warriors earlier sixteen and seventeen. Draymond's going to be back with them soon. I mean, clearly, they've they've gotten older. This is what happens with great teams. It's just the way the NBA works. Are they still a playoff team in your eyes? Are they just a play in team in your eyes at this point? Because I feel like it's still really hard to write them off just given the history of this team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they're right on that bubble seven, eight, nine, ten. But Steph Curry is you know, it's funny all the Steph Lebron talk over the years because now Curry is in the position Lebron was once in where he's actually of all the superstars in the league, probably asked to do more than anybody else when it comes to singularly carrying a team.
Speaker 2: Klay Thompson is not the same player he once was.
Speaker 5: Draymond Green can't stop choking people or you know, doing whatever you doing to get himself suspended.
Speaker 2: You got who else is Wiggins was benched?
Speaker 5: I mean they got you know, cominga guy, little nice pieces, but they don't have another scorer. Really, they don't have consistent secondary production point, second, third production point wise, A lot of that's coming from staff.
Speaker 2: So I really just don't think they have the horses anymore to get it done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy, but all all good things come to an end in the NBA, as we've seen. Robin Lundberg s, I now appreciate the time, man, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 5: You remember everybody who talks about Michael Jordan never losing. When his dynasty ended, he quit to go play baseball.
Speaker 6: Exactly, he dodged. He dodged all the criticism. He knew, he knew, but the damn legacy was gonna be to a smart move, thanks Roving.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 6: He played baseball, came back, team was a good again. And then you know what, Like nobody ever talks about Jordan and the Wizards by the way, let's let's just bring that up. I remember those days. Yeah, yeah, he's having he's having himself. A night I watched the Spurs and I'm like, why aren't they better? Like they have some talent.
Speaker 2: It's I got you trust.
Speaker 6: Televised going after the night.
Speaker 1: That's how the time that we after thanks to Robbin and the gang at bet MGM to Night. Come back tomorrow for an all new episodes The Rookie Report and check out the episodes and many episodes which unexpectedly like your new neighbors stopping by out of or or me stopping by their follow the check as we have a new NBA season not really knew anymore. That means download, subscribe. Please tell your friends everyone meets papers slightly neighbors. Even the guy selling a couch cannot get to his storage facility until right before your show. Tell him, Hey, you know.
Speaker 7: You're late for work, but listeners podcast and it checking that thecription Instagram
Speaker 1: And