Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 2: Light Reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Free and it's nice time for episode number two eighty six of the Brooklyn Boys Podcast. I'm Scary Jones. David Brodie's here, Yes, I am, you are, sir. Wow, you're looking bright today. I like your little your red glasses.
Speaker 2: They're orange to match the logo. I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Now should I get blue glasses?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You should get some blue grass blue grass. I got a washboard and a and a jug put some blue grass us.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 3: So we had a pretty eventful episode. This was for the ass Whole Foods, which is.
Speaker 2: Whole Food Fight. And we're back on schedule now it's Monday, yeah, and we're doing slice time. It took a while to catch up, but we because.
Speaker 3: Your vacation, we would delanding and we had equipment problems, all kinds of nonsense.
Speaker 2: I think it's the boom arm on the mic. It's not falling off. It looks good.
Speaker 3: Now you got some good equipment there, David Brody, if you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So all right, so we might as well just get right into it. If you listen on the iHeartRadio app, you have the added privilege of being able to click on the microphone and send us feedback.
Speaker 2: So if you want to get in on a future of Slice Time.
Speaker 3: Feel free to click on that microphone and listen to the iHeartRadio app, because it's the only way you're gonna be able to leave us Slice Time and leave us an upbeat and funny common Yeah, and oh, before we hit the ground running, put the foot on the accelerator, put the needle on the record, put the needle on the record. We have to remind you that we have less than a week left in our Brooklyn Boys merch store for you to get in on it now. People have been responding really well to this, David bro This is a great idea that I email from. Yeah, it was your idea, It was my idea. Got we got the email from mert match match murmur that merch Mickey Mickey mouse that we saw a lot of merchandise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people got till March fifteenth, twenty twenty four. That's right, any purchases. Although you guys, somebody ordered the wool baseball cap like the Brooklyn Boys, not the baseball cap, the wool hat. Yeah, the tuke if they is they call it in Canada. Ooh, it's hard. That's hard to write on Yeah, but we'll try. We'll do our best.
Speaker 3: We will personalize it if you'd like. Whatever you want to do, but put it in the comments section when you place the order. But the orders have to be in by the fifteenth of March twenty twenty four. Okay, and then shortly thereafter Bertie and I will have a signing session and and ship yourch and away.
Speaker 2: And what's what's the website? Scary, It's Brooklyn Boys dot Bigcartel dot com.
Speaker 3: That's Brooklyn Boys dot Bigcartel dot com.
Speaker 7: Hello, and this is your weekly reminder to bring home the fucking jingles. Also, this is a reminder that BARRONI needs his steak dinner. Not quite sure why this is still going on, Get the fucking steak dinner. This is dan Yelle from Connecticut. Love Love, Love you, Slice for Life, Brody and scary. You know this is me again, Danyelle from Connecticut. I just want to remind everyone we should please limit our talkback because it gets really fucking annoying. Life for Life to chudge out.
Speaker 2: She sounds like she's making an announcement at Disney World.
Speaker 3: She should take her own advice. By the way, she just gets.
Speaker 2: Okay, she did too, she didn't do so. No, I know, I know, I know. And she has an amazing voice. She really can't tell you. She sounds like, Hi, everybody, welcome to Disneyland. Yeah, fuckers, bring home the jingles. Oh, she's she's very upbeat. I like her. Yeah.
Speaker 8: This is Alan from Queens Jamie from Queen's Father.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've known her own life. She's a perky She's something I'm only hitting.
Speaker 8: She's sometimes sarcastic and she gets it from me.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, thank you, Jamie's dead. Okay, here's Jamie now the daughter.
Speaker 9: Hey Brooklyn Boys, Jamie from Queen's Here.
Speaker 6: I was listening to Slice Time with my dad and he heard Brody call me perky and he really really wanted.
Speaker 4: To leave that.
Speaker 9: You could see where I get my sarcasm.
Speaker 2: From and your perkiness. Mm hm that's nice. I like what the perkiness is from her mom.
Speaker 3: The Perfect Father Daughter podcast to listen to get other the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 1: Mr Ariel for up State This is flight Time.
Speaker 2: Should we have a voice no more than three talkbacks tops If you can't fit it in.
Speaker 10: In three talkbacks, then don't fucking see it.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, that's an opinion. That's two opinions all you know that feel the same way. I'm sure there's more. Is that three talkback limit per episode?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't know if I agree with that, but I don't know. Make them count?
Speaker 3: But yeah, word conservation if the fourth one doesn't add anything.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know, Hey, Elijah Finlay, Ohio, I'm coming after our supposed text withs truck driver. Here a slash check from Oma Hall.
Speaker 4: I hear a legit trucker.
Speaker 10: We're driving truck.
Speaker 2: Let's hear that.
Speaker 4: I'll be waiting.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a fair request, except anyone can get a sound effect and play that into.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, but you you could tell a real one from a sound attack that was real? Are you a truck sound effect expert? That just sounded real? I think? He continues on this talk.
Speaker 12: Back uh part two. I also want to say, Brodie featuring Scary, that's right, featuring Scary because of the gift card? Is you if I have the gift card ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: You guys near the grinding Anyways, the gift card and gift card, I mean us his gift card when I want to use gift guard and tora.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you shouldn't. I'm just saying I wouldn't whip it out in front of others. I would. You just said he shouldn't. He said I want to use the give code.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just saying it for another and then follow it up with you should save it for a different time.
Speaker 2: Have some etiquette. I don't know, I just differently. Cod You're the.
Speaker 3: Guy who when I say, eg, scary past the bay clams, you take three before you pass them.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna talk about etiquette.
Speaker 13: Brilliant scary. This is marked from up State scary gift card. It's good as cash, I know. And you gotta split the bills. The wait staff knows that they'll probably get a better tip on multiple checks.
Speaker 2: At least that's what.
Speaker 13: Happens around here. And you also can't use a gift card on early dating stages because or coupon, because it's just tacky in that sense.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I disagree because he said coupon instead of coupon. So I take a half a point off.
Speaker 2: That I'll leave the guy alone.
Speaker 3: Coupon is I've heard people say coupon, even though I've heard I've heard people say a lot of things. I've heard people say advertisement instead of advertisement. I think that one's okay. Oh oh, that's okay, but coupon's not. It's like Caribbean, Caribbean. But I didn't say Caribbean. Oh, so I you know I'm you don't fly the cupe, you fly the coup right, all right, gift card people, Enough, this is gonna via a flood of this.
Speaker 4: You started this scary and brody, brody and scary scarody that I need from Connecticut.
Speaker 14: Hare.
Speaker 4: I just want to say that you, gentlemen, have the best podcast in the history of podcasts, and any other podcast fails in comparison to the Brooklyn Boys. Oh come on now, and if you don't agree with that, go cry about it.
Speaker 3: I think he meant pales in comparison. By the way, tonight, by the time you hear this, it might be too late.
Speaker 1: It will.
Speaker 3: But tonight is the iHeartRadio Podcast Awards, of which we are not nominated this year.
Speaker 2: Nope. But our friends over at Serial Killers are so good luck to them. Andrew, by the time you hear this, you'll know whether they want to.
Speaker 3: Exactly Andrew and Scotty hopefully with Andrew Scotty and Andrew, Andrew and Scotti. Yep, they're hanging out in Austin right now, Andrew Scandrew Scotty.
Speaker 15: Hey, Brooklyn boys, your boy Mike from Virginia Slice for Life.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 15: I had to stop listening to the Slice time for two eighty five to send this talk back and say, just scary. You can play applause, but you can't bring the fucking jingles home. Come on, man, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Brody featuring Scary? Thank you?
Speaker 16: Hey Brooklyn boys, listening to episode two eighty five. This is Marylyn from Omaha. Marylyn, not Madelyne Chad.
Speaker 17: Really?
Speaker 16: You know Chad is the male Karen right. You are not from Omaha. Seriously tell me something about where people hang out. Tell me something that references Omaha in any way. You're not from Omaha. And it's Marilyn, not Madelyne Monroe. Marilyn Monroe. Okay, Marylyn, Well, I gotta say, Marilyn, have you guys love?
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 3: Marilyn has better sounding equipment than you do, David Brody she sound equipment, sounds fun, she sounds good crystal clear, though she does she sounds like he's saying Marilyn as opposed to Marilyn Marilyn like Marilyn Monroe. Right, yeah, that's the example she gave.
Speaker 11: Okay, hey, this is many from New York. Hey, I just had a quick question for you guys. Hey, if there are too many talkbacks, is there like a like a maximum amount of talkbacks that you guys can hold in like a cloud store or something like that. Because I tried putting one in, I forgot what it was about and I kept getting an error message, So I don't know. Hey, I'll try to keep these talkbacks down to like, you know, twelve in a row. But hey, Brodie, they're telling you to forget the steak dinner and the fuck all that get your steak dinner. Thank you, Scary did not feel the pain. Scary you feel the pain, you know, without the pain the whole situation that tacks. I don't know what the specifics are, but anyways, Scary you need to feel that. Eight. I'm coming out of pocket because Brody deserves it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank I deserve it. Good guy, I did a good thing.
Speaker 3: Once again, if I use my Peter Luger's gift card on you, remember it's as good as pain.
Speaker 2: You heard the man say pain though, Yeah, but you can't have it both ways.
Speaker 3: You can't have this argument both ways because now because all these other side I'm saying that a gift card one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty dollars. Oh, that we're definitely going over that a gift card is cash, a gift card is.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifty dollars. You're gonna go wrongdred and fifty dollars for.
Speaker 2: Your your share of potatoes or grotten. But your steak, you fucking got vowned. Let me say this Tomahawk steak for like two fifty. You cannot argue this comment both ways.
Speaker 3: You we talk about if you're gonna say that gift cards are just as good as cash, and I have a gift card and I use it on you, David Brody.
Speaker 2: For his steak. I don't want to go to Peter Luger though. Then I've I'm tied into Peter Luger.
Speaker 3: A gift card, Peter Luger's tops it is not Then I one of my now used my gift card and I felt the pain.
Speaker 2: On the gift card. I want to go to Old Homestead? What if I have a gift card to Old Homestead? Call me?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: No, See, you're a spiteful bitch. That's your problem. Next caller, please, Hey, doing brody?
Speaker 1: All though it peas me to say so, they got you by the ball this time, you shot yourself in the foot.
Speaker 2: If that's lie.
Speaker 1: Actually sends scary three hundred dollars gift card, you're gonna have to accept it, and he's gonna be able to pay for the steak dinner that he OWDs you with the gift card. Devil, Although I got a plan so he can feel some pain. Okay, now here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna make sure that he supplies the transportation. That's the first step. Then you're gonna pick the restaurant of your choice. That's number two. Number three, you're gonna have to start prepping the night before, drink all the colui you can, and he'd at least five hard bowl legs, and on the way to and from the restaurant, you're gonna give him the gaessing of his life. He's gonna feel pain like he's never felt before believe you mean, Hey, Brody, you know what I forgot? You know, if you go to the restaurant that you always wanted to go to, but Scary won't take it.
Speaker 2: Because you're not boogie enough, you don't. Don't forget to pick up one of them fancy steak man's courtesy of Scary.
Speaker 1: And if you can't pick one up for me and ship it over to me, I'll be more than happy to pay for this ship. But you can ship it over to three eleven South seventeenth Street, McCallum, Texas.
Speaker 2: Scare of the Cowboy Trucker. Ayk fog horn leg horn? Yeah, where's that? By the way, where's that horn? Speaking of fog horn? Leg horn? He didn't give us a horn? Hear the message to know?
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see maybe he will sit next episode. Next episode. We want to hear the horn while you're in your truck. Some people Chad from Omahawk and playing. Some people don't believe that it's you man. I don't believe he's a trucker. Yeah that is. I don't believe you're right a trucker, mother trucker.
Speaker 17: Hey, groping boys, it's Jacob from Arkansas. You guys have peaked my.
Speaker 2: Curiosity, but he said, we peaked.
Speaker 18: So is it more common up there when going out in groups to have one bill as separate evenly? Yes, I know in my neck of the woods the majority of the time separate bills.
Speaker 17: Each person is responsible for their own stuff, and it's separate.
Speaker 2: Separate checks, and they like to drive the waitress fucking bonkers. Then they're used again.
Speaker 17: There are times where everything would be put onto just one bill for the entire group. The most common, and it may be similar up there is work related uh food events the person would have whoever had the card would do the one bill for that card. Sometimes a lot of family gatherings would also be like that. There'd just be one bill for the entire family, even if it's extended family. Continued here, but in most cases, if a bunch of friends go out, or a bunch of couples go out to eat together. I've not traveled much places across the US in different areas of the US, but a lot of the places that I have been to, if a big group of friends or somebody goes out, usually each couple or each person is responsible for their own tab. I've not that's not the universal one tab and then everybody splits later. Very well, it's very popular here in the Northeast. To just think it's popular. It's common, very common.
Speaker 3: And as far as splitting, first of all, why wouldn't you want to be the pun to take take the whole check? That's what I would do because guess what my credit cards attached is attached to miles and points, which I want the maximum amount of. So you all could vendle me back and I'll just take care of my bill at the end of the month and I'm running up to score and I'm getting free flights on United boo. Yeah, that's how I operate. I take the whole fucking bill and you all could pay me. But yeah, but the whole like splitting the check thing. I that was something that I found out in the South that they do as a courtesy. You walk over, you come back with seven separate checks.
Speaker 2: What nice. We've talked about this before. I'm beating the dead horse down home. Uh niceness.
Speaker 11: Scary.
Speaker 14: I didn't realize that I sent twelve talkbacks. But there was that one week where you recently.
Speaker 2: She wants to redo shit. I keep messing up I didn't mean to send that. I meant to say, scary.
Speaker 14: That was a lot of talk backs that I sent, twelve of them. Wow, but I was compensating for the one week that you guys didn't do slice time.
Speaker 2: All right, fair enough, fair, Berdie.
Speaker 14: I usually am upbeat.
Speaker 6: But the thing is I work so many hours that I usually only get three to four hours to sleep at night.
Speaker 2: Oh, been there totally regards Okay, that was good?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Is that is that her? Again?
Speaker 5: Airy?
Speaker 6: In regards to splitting the check equally, I think you and I should go out one day when you're on your fat loss program, and you can order thirty dollars worth your food. I'll order one hundred dollars worth of food and then we can split it equally. Therefore, instead of you only having to pay thirty dollars, you could pay sixty five dollars. I understand now why Brodie said no. Wonder why your friends like to go out with you?
Speaker 5: Man, Scary.
Speaker 6: I can't believe you cut me off like that. Well, Brodie's right, maybe I won't send you that gift card for two hundred dollars after.
Speaker 2: All, right, if the wrong person, I think the whole thing. I have no gift card that cut her off on the last episode.
Speaker 3: I might have yep, and you screwed yourself out of the gift card you're gonna use to buy me misteak dinner.
Speaker 2: It's ultimately with both screw.
Speaker 19: Whoa Steve from the Bronx, Watch your fucking mouth. This is Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx. How the fuck are you from the Bronx And you're going to say that you don't own mistake dinner? Get the fuck out of here. You don't even know how long has been two three years? Clearly not a Slice for Life. Slice for Life. Maybe bye, we don't need you. Wow, And it's always Brodie and scary thank you.
Speaker 2: People throwing down at each other. Okay, I think we should leave it right there for this half the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 10: We will be right back.
Speaker 2: You just pulled a cable news move. Leave it right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, They start arguing, they gotta go to commercial, like you don't understand politic, don't screw you and you're your home side sucks, all right, we gotta leave it right there, gotta go to.
Speaker 2: Break, gotta leave it right there. They were to kill each other and they're like, Noah, gotta leave it right there. Leaving it. You're like, oh, okay, and they go back to smiling. All right, okay, cool. I was gonna kill that guy. Oh leave right there.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 19: This is Maddie again from Brooklyn, and I sort of fucking got scary if you complained that.
Speaker 2: I left another talk back.
Speaker 19: Anyways in response to DJ MILLI not sure what his name was. Anyways, it doesn't matter if they're friends. To stay dinner was not a favor or going out hanging out between friends. It was a favor. It was repaying that.
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, gets your hystory right, Thank you, Hey.
Speaker 9: Brunning and Scary Jamie from Queen's Here, Scary. You were talking about being overcharged for the peanut butter. You really should watch the screen and the prices as they ring up yours. I got tuna salad from a local grocery store deli counter, and the guy misprinted the sticker and I didn't notice that instead of the sticker saying that it was seven dollars ninety nine cents, he rang it up a seven hundred and ninety nine dollars and I had to wait for a new sticker to be printed.
Speaker 2: Scary would have painted it.
Speaker 3: I feel like I would have noticed a seven hundred and ninety nine dollars seventy nine dollars. But to your point, Jamie, Yes, from here on out, I've been very diligent. I'm watching the screen as stuff gets scanned and have to because if you don't watch it when it gets scanned, you may get scammed.
Speaker 9: Correct, Hey, brunning and scary Jamie.
Speaker 19: From again, I know I'm leaving a lot.
Speaker 9: Of talkbacks, but to quote that Yosemite sam sounding guy who leaves talkbacks, who gives a shit anyway?
Speaker 20: This game, Boonie.
Speaker 2: I hate the most is when a.
Speaker 6: Mobile game is advertised and it looks like so much fun, and then you download the game and it's nothing like the.
Speaker 21: Advertisement at all.
Speaker 4: The most boring piece of shit.
Speaker 7: Game is that like a game, Bony, I guess a game by game Bony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about this when I told you, Like, for a while they were doing the the keys you to pull the keys the games and all the you pull the keys and the water drops on the fire.
Speaker 3: Now the newest thing is the guy with the guns and he has to shoot barrels and and they have like numbers on him. You have to shoot him a certain amount of time, and you don't kill all the zombies.
Speaker 2: The big guy at the end kills you. Yeah, and then you download the game and it's that's one of the many like challenge screens. But the game is nothing like that bullshit. It's a game bony, I like game bony. Thank you, Jamie can't with a new term for us, scary.
Speaker 6: Brodie's right, you could smarter with your money. You spend way too much money in dinner for your friends when you go out. You spent three grand for a down payment on a girlfriend who you had every intention of breaking up with. And you had spent eight million dollars on a system that takes you twenty three minutes to get up and running when it should only take.
Speaker 2: A few minutes exactly.
Speaker 6: So, with all this foolish spending, hold on. So, with all this foolish spending you are doing, why don't you do something smart with your money and just freaking buy Brody a steak dinner and get it done over with.
Speaker 2: That's a good investment.
Speaker 3: Think of all the conversations we would have you finally bought me at steak dinner. Now talk about it all the memory, not good times.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck scary or from South Florida. I like it already. Two hours in.
Speaker 21: Whole Foods, bro I go food shopping without my wife purposely so that I can be in it now she makes a list on the phone.
Speaker 11: I go, boom, boom boom.
Speaker 20: I'm out.
Speaker 21: Holy shit, dude, I got way better things to do, like sit on my couch and watch fucking Avatar or something Jesus Christ or from South Flora Again, No, Brodie, I wouldn't have sucked it up and gone. You know why, because who the fuck goes food shopping for two hours in Whole Foods.
Speaker 4: I can't even spend that much time in Costco. And I love Costco by the way, lot's there, but what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I let my refrigerator get all the way down to empty, so I need to fill it up with shit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think by chotchkes he means chotchkes, and yeah and and and I'm a label reader. I to take my time and I go when no one's in there. See, you guys don't have the benefit.
Speaker 3: Of shopping at eleven o'clock in the morning, like oh, they might work nights well, Grandma and grandpa go at that time. There's never anybody in there. When I go, I go right after work. I take my time. I go up and down in the aisles nicely. I look at I look at some labels. I'm like, okay, maybe i'll have this or how do you not know what you're buying when you go in with a shot? Because I don't have a list. I I zigzag the aisles and look left, look right to see if I need things. I do the opposite aisles there in straight lines. What are you talking about? I go up one aisle, down the down the next, singing or zagging. Well, it's it's going up one aisle and it's going down the next. Right, you're going up and down the aisles came down, up and down, up and down. Zigzag is diagonally understood.
Speaker 2: So thank you?
Speaker 3: Up and down the aisles? So what's wrong with that? That's but that's my method of shopping. That's why you pay for parking. And it takes longer, and I stop and I look at labels. I read the backs of labels as ship.
Speaker 2: Because you're boogie. You're looking for like you gotta have to gourmet red peppers. You can't just buy red peppers, oh peppers. I don't grab shit and go. I'm it's a problem, but but I don't shop very often. I mean, that's good for the next two three months. I'm good. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Does Theory shirt company make gravy? Oh, I gotta get the Theory gravy.
Speaker 2: Later on the shit?
Speaker 4: What scary? You're one boogey bastard.
Speaker 21: Yeah, twenty four dollars for a fucking peanut butter. Give me the twenty four dollars and I'll fucking smash the peanuts and make you fucking natural peanut butter.
Speaker 22: What the fuck is wrong?
Speaker 2: Was just scary?
Speaker 4: Seriously, you bougie.
Speaker 2: Fuck no, god, it's a mistake.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 8: Give me the twenty four dollars and I'll give you some good peanut butter.
Speaker 3: I was not, well, you missed the point. I didn't want to pay twenty three ninety nine. It was had to be a mistake. It well, I didn't return it because it was too late.
Speaker 2: What you doing. It's actually still sitting in my I haven't even opened it. It's in my cabine. So that's a boogie bastard. Because anybody else would have returned it immediately.
Speaker 3: It's not worth the fucking hassle head, it's not worth twenty four dollars A you're gonna go back shopping again, right, not worth the headaches twenty four dos. It's not worth headaches. Wosi bastard.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just I'm It's not gonna happen again.
Speaker 23: Wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 21: Scary just said I cannot trust TikTok videos anymore.
Speaker 24: What the fuck did you trust them before?
Speaker 2: Fucking idiots on TikTok putting videos of thirty seconds of stupid shit.
Speaker 23: Stupishit stupid shit here, STUPI shit.
Speaker 7: They're all stupid ship?
Speaker 25: Why did you believe it?
Speaker 11: For?
Speaker 23: Scary? What the fucking road you.
Speaker 2: Drive through? By the way, Scary sent me a video, sent me a video. I did a ship to get your Jamder nucleo weapon out of the sky. I said, First of all, people are shooting nuclear weapons in the sky, which is not a thing, right. And second of all, it was like a homemade uh video you could make before it was a good year blimp, some bullshy ship.
Speaker 12: Brot In, Scary, Scary and Brodie Curly Jason Jason Curley here, Brody, doesn't matter if you do a Facebook marketplace parody.
Speaker 2: Scary is gonna forget to bring it anyway. Damn right, you can do it. He'll leave it at the office, Damn straight.
Speaker 10: I will.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, how you knowing?
Speaker 1: It's me again, the old cowboy trucker eight k fault Hornley horn Ak.
Speaker 2: You'll send me to Sam, you know.
Speaker 1: Me and the little lady we just got none doing a little grocery shopping for the week, and we decided to do time ourselves. And it took us exactly at thirty eight minutes and fifty two sickness to get in the store, do all our shopping, check out, go to the car, and unload our groceries.
Speaker 2: Sein't that right, honey, that's right?
Speaker 11: You know so.
Speaker 2: I don't know how the hell you spend two hours in.
Speaker 1: The grocery store grocery shopping. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling you just got none.
Speaker 1: Watching that episode of Happy Days where the Founds is showing Richie how to pick up chicks at the grocery store, that's probably what you were doing. Or maybe it just takes you so long for your good bass. That's where you spend your two hours. Just get in there and get out, and that's all you gotta do. You should be able to.
Speaker 2: Plus, it's only eight dollars.
Speaker 1: Why are you crying about eight dollars after you got spending two thousand dollars on groceries twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight ninety nine on a can of peanut butter alone. It's only eight dollars. We only got room for one cheap master on this podcast, and that's not you. That shouldn't be you. So eight dollars. You shouldn't be crying about eight dollars. Come on, man, much from Smart, I know you're a cheap fuck.
Speaker 4: No I'm not.
Speaker 10: Thanks Danny P for Beyon New Jersey. Brodie is Scary. Always like to like, thank you, Scary, your shit talker. You're just as good as that guy from Weak. Two more seconds, two more seconds. I'll show you the fourth probject with your fucking jingles. We'll play him later. That's the second time you've done that. Ship does bring your fucking jingles home?
Speaker 11: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 24: This is Chad from Avery's going to be Brodie with Scary. Yes, Sam so happy for Scary before he got to sit on the same toilet seat as post Malone.
Speaker 2: That is so exciting, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 24: As he realized that his body got all tingly and he got goose bumps all over his body as his bump slowly absorbed post Malone's DNA.
Speaker 8: How exciting, Hey, scary and Brody, that's it, Rock and Steve from the Bronx over there, back again with Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 2: Bullshit.
Speaker 7: First of all, the.
Speaker 8: Matter of the man, the age of the man doesn't matter. He's still twenty one, which is illegal. Adult doesn't matter. If she was at home with a parent. She's still a fucking little dog, Brody. And he's not like again he said he wants He's not gonna ever go out with that, So who cares if he didn't think she's so beautiful she is, I'll not him go out with her. You sick fuck Hey, Steve from the Bronx again listening to the talkback episode. Enough with the fucking steak dinner. You got your dinner. You didn't have to pay for it, Brody. That's it doesn't matter how it was paid for, it was calmed or whatever. You fucking got your steak dinner. Now stopped talking about the sick, disgusting steak dinner. This is one of the reasons why you're not my favorite. Scary over there, Scary and Brody, Rock and Steve, I'm sick of the take dinner. Hey, Scary Brody, Rock and Steve from the Bronx again. No, I'm sorry I had the third one I did today, But Brody, you are ego maniacal and sick. You had to suffer what providing for viding the fucking whatever you did that you got the free Saint dinner.
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 8: You got the steak dinner. How it was paid for con has no bearing on whether or not you got the fucking state Steve. I'm so thick of hearing about your stake dinner. You got it enough already. I'm not going Rock and Seed from the box again over there again. So sick of steak dinner.
Speaker 2: I'm s matter of dinner. You got a free fucking steak dinner, Brodie. You said this three times, Rocking Steve, who.
Speaker 8: Cares about suffering? If you think you would make people suffer, you are a sick motherfucker. How are you gonna make your friends suffer and think that's right? Rock and Steed from the Bronx over there Slice for Life maybe.
Speaker 2: Laid it on thick four calls all saying the same thing. And I have on this podcast not brought up to the steak dinner on my own in years. The slices are defending me. Take it up with them. They understand the truth.
Speaker 23: About the whole food situation. Boy, fuck that that store is so expensive for I wouldn't even fucking shop there. I would go to a local Walmart or go to a local oldies if you have that over in New New Jersey. We do, but next time do better. Got a Walmart?
Speaker 3: But twenty four dollars at Walmart, scary? You can get a new wardrobe dinner for five Yeah, canned goods to put in your your shelter for like a year. You're over paying for peanut butter, Man and peanut butter Walmart, you get a Skippy or a Jiff Perfect. I'm gonna'm gonna buy you a steak dinner from Walmart and send it to your house.
Speaker 2: It would be a start.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Brooklyn, boys, This is Stacey from Central New York. And I was always burdie and scary and scary. I believe you meant stimuli not stimulus. Is when you were talking about your niece Ruby during COVID Slice.
Speaker 2: For Life, Well, no, she got to stimuli. The stimulus checks. That's what far very good your hubercent right, Hello.
Speaker 22: Brooklyn Boys, mjcom NJ. You better get that money back from the Asshold store because you spent a lot of money in that store.
Speaker 2: Especially for the bougie peanut butter.
Speaker 22: I would write to corporate you better get that eight dollars back. I know you don't need it, but it's the principal. I think that's bullshit. And as the peanut butter, get your money back. I know you don't need it, but twenty three dollars that's insane.
Speaker 2: It is insane.
Speaker 11: Okay, this is part two.
Speaker 22: You get the money back. That was stupid on the whole foods part. They put a time frame on getting the free parking. It should be you're lucky that people are going there to buy the food. It should be free parking for anyone. It doesn't have to be twenty dollars. It should be any amount, and you should. You could be there for five hours. I don't care if there's wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, Thanks, Okay, I love you, guys.
Speaker 3: Love you and Jake, he's right, should I should move to the suburbs so parking would be free, plenty of parking on those lots, the surface lots.
Speaker 2: The feud far between around the areas where I live. Yeah, the boogie part with the view he.
Speaker 25: Brooken boys, You boy about this, and today it's scary and brody. No, he's scary, scary, Bring.
Speaker 2: The jingles back. Some broken boys don't know how to add. Some slices are hearing from th back.
Speaker 20: Scary, preece bring their jingles back, a broken boys, and you boy about this, and he's always brody and scary. So you guys are talking about the wake and the way that the wake is.
Speaker 2: But you cannot.
Speaker 26: Complain about traditions and then say let's keep it to tradition. If you don't like the tradition, then change it. If you like the tradition, then just keep it. You can't be on both sides. So the id scary please.
Speaker 6: A brook.
Speaker 20: And it's always broadian scary. So in the same talking last year we complain about daylight saving time.
Speaker 26: Saving, and today we're still arguing about the same shit. This will never change, no matter how hopeful the fuck you are, this ship will remain.
Speaker 11: As it is.
Speaker 20: A Brooken Boy and it's always Brillian scary. So this is the difference between a scary rent and a Brodie Rant a scary How did they go out the Whole Foods?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know, I spent three hours.
Speaker 25: I overspent for all my money, like three billion dollars just for groceries.
Speaker 20: Then I paid for parking, which I thought I didn't. But you know what, Yeah, I'm too rich to worry about it.
Speaker 2: And are you gonna go back?
Speaker 20: Not really?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm rich. I'm selling doorbell cameras. I'm I'm gonna club five thousand. I'm losing my weight. I'm first scorn skady. I can't be bothered.
Speaker 20: Hey, Brody, Well, how did it go at Whole Foods?
Speaker 2: Well, there's motherfuckers. They need to understand.
Speaker 26: When I want some shit, I need that shit on special, and if you're not gonna give it to me on special, I'm not gonna pay for it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna complain. Get a fifty dollars discount.
Speaker 26: They go corporate, get a hundred dollars discount, and then I'm gonna get it for free plus one hundred and fifty dollars on top of it.
Speaker 20: Hey, broken boy, And it's always brody and scary. Hey scary when you complain to Brody and say, hey, you're speaking a different language. When Brody is saying I want t co masalad or other type of Indian.
Speaker 25: Food, yes, he is literally speaking a different language.
Speaker 20: Because if he's getting Spanish, shooter and he's getting taquitos, Ok, it's a different language, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: He Brooke.
Speaker 20: Oh, sometimes it's broady and scary, and sometimes it's scary and brody. No, I'm not sick writing Brody. First of all, that's rude. But no, I just like Brody better. What's the problem with that? I happen to love Chat from Omaha, Chat from Omaha. Shout out to you, my guy, I love you. He brooken boys.
Speaker 2: This he's taking it now.
Speaker 20: I'm calling him to you. All the slices sleeve us tug bags. What outdated things does the United States does? Like keeping the penny or day like seven times? What should we remove say, leave us a talkback. I want to hear your point of view. We'll make it fast. What before Scary Joes s takes another vacation and all the talks back get deleted again.
Speaker 2: Please this guy he's taking over now, he's hosting the show.
Speaker 3: Hold on very funny, but no, do not use the talkbacks for what Jan Valdez is requested.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about outdated things. Find one on social media. Have a ball.
Speaker 3: By the way, somebody sent me a coffee from It was Juan Valdez coffee. They're like, oh, look, I found coffee with the same name. Just for the record, the coffee came first. Jan Valdez's real name is Wan Vesquez. People call him Wan Valdez because of the coffee. Do you want to clarify that night not last one?
Speaker 16: One eight hundred hit the jingle Bitch Scary.
Speaker 7: That's one eight hundred hit the jingle Bitch Scary.
Speaker 23: Rachel from New York by it's a.
Speaker 3: Good phone number because I made it inappropriate. Yup reference. I'm not gonna do it on this podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you. All right, we'll leave it. We'll leave it right there. Yeah, somebody mentioned your fat loss program. You didn't even say, which was it was very good of you. A little while ago it was yeah, you know what people are getting into my dms.
Speaker 3: If you have questions, scares down thirty seven pounds, Send me, send me a DM.
Speaker 2: I'll explain what we what I did, all right, that's the new me.
Speaker 19: How do you like that?
Speaker 2: We'll see you on the Brooking Boys later this week. That's all I got for you. Good Night's such a downar DM there, Say good night, Brody.
Speaker 3: No, I want to talk about the steak dinner because Rock and Steve wants to hear more about it.
Speaker 27: We'll see you guys in a couple of days. Podcast reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you. Baby.
Speaker 1: Overtutions profectual fa