Speaker 1: An hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll Free, It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. All right, So last night I got to spend time with the Vice President of the our country of the United States, JD Events, and JD has been trying to explain what this deal is with Iran, and for a lot of people, there are a lot of questions, and that's fair. And the best part is he answered every unanswered question. Not every question is answered yet, because we're at the you know, this is this is not the deal points, but they're saying in principle that they've agreed to it. There's been so much bs out there about what is not in the deal that the Vice President got to clarify not true, not true, not true. So it kind of became point by point. Now if you listen to this radio show yesterday, as I mentioned earlier, I had laryngitis. I did the podcast it's five minutes to nine. I'm live with him on air at nine o'clock wrap up. The podcast ran to you know, the bathroom, run out to the studio, and my throat froze at the beginning of the show. So I was struggling all day yesterday and then people he's stroging out. No, I've had Laryn Jidas my entire career of anyone's listening to the show any length of time. But it's just it's just part of this business. When you went up on the air so many hours, it's going to happen anyway. So please, you know, forgive me for that part. I even said it on the show, and then still people didn't listen. But anyway, Part one my interview with Vice President Jadvance. Mister vice President, how are you going to see a show?
Speaker 2: I'll get to see you a personal a lot. Yeah, it's good to see you. Okay.
Speaker 3: So you're now you start off this life in Appalachia and very tough upbringing, very poor upbringing, difficult times, abuse at home, your mom struggled with addiction. You have a devout grandmother. Now you're the vice president, you're forty one years old, and now you're negotiating what might be the path to peace in the Middle East for the first time.
Speaker 4: However, many thousands of years.
Speaker 5: Not a bad life, not a bad life at all, man, only in America. And I think that if you have a life like I've led, you have to have incredible gratitude of the country, and the best way to show that gratitude is just to try to do as good of a job as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: That's what I write about in the book.
Speaker 5: Fundamentally is this sense that, you know, my life has been so charmed. In some ways things have been a struggle, but in a lot of ways, man, I've just been so blessed. And there's this sense that God was always looking out for me, even when I straight from the path, even when I called myself an atheist. That faith that my grandmother had sort of imbued me with was always there in the background. And of course it's an important part of the way that I go about my duties today, but it's just an important part of who I am. It fundamentally illuminates everything else about me, And hopefully people will pick up the book and learn a little bit about me, and learn a little bit about my faith journey, and maybe it'll be useful to them.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get into that in more detail, all right, So let's talk about the Iranian deal. What frustrates me about the Iranians? Donald Trump says, A and they somebody will come out some aspect of that government and contradict what the President said. And they came out with quote a memorandum of understanding, which is what was signed official signing on Friday in Geneva, and it contradicted a lot of what the President said.
Speaker 2: Any of that true, No, it's not.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 5: I've seen a lot of misinformation out there. I've seen twenty four billion dollars going from the United States to Iran. That number is totally false, totally made up. Fundamentally. What this thing does, Shawn, as you can to appreciate, is number one, the straights before Moose were open.
Speaker 2: Immediately you already see oil.
Speaker 5: Prices coming down substantially, and I think they're only going to come down even further. Number Two, it ensures that Iran will never have a nuclear weapon. And number three, it does go and say, look, if the Iranians are willing to change their ways, if they're willing to behave like a normal country, stop trying to build a nuclear weapon, stop trying to fund terrorism all over the Middle East, then we are willing to actually fundamentally transform our relationship with them. That's what the President has offered.
Speaker 2: Now. Of course, we would need to verify.
Speaker 5: That, we would need to see real progress and real action is absolutely it's written right there in the agreement, Sean.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Yes, you're right that sometimes, when you know information.
Speaker 2: About this deal will leak out, you'll.
Speaker 5: Have somebody on a propaganda channel in that country, in Iran who will say something that isn't true.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's sort of expected.
Speaker 5: It frustrates me too, but it's expected that some Yahoo is going to say something about the deal that is untrue.
Speaker 2: What really bothers.
Speaker 5: Me and frustrates me and is unexpected when the American media literally picks up talking points in propaganda from the RGC that has no support in the text of the agreement that we've actually negotiated and no basis in reality.
Speaker 2: This this is good for the American people.
Speaker 5: The Iranians don't get a dime unless they behave and change their behavior, and this means that a rain will never have a nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: They did this at a dime.
Speaker 3: Did they ever get an American dime a taxpayer dollar?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: So Number one, First of all, they never get a dime of American taxpayer money ever, full stop, not even close.
Speaker 2: What we have said is there's a lot.
Speaker 5: Of economic benefit in the United States relieving a lot of sanctions and welcoming them back into the world economy.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of benefit.
Speaker 5: They're not American money, but there's a lot of economic prosperity that can flow from that. What the President said to them is, we want you to be a successful country, but for you to be a successful country, you've got to give up on this threat. You've got to give up on the desire to have a nuclear weapon. And if you do that, the United States is willing to.
Speaker 2: Have a much better relationship.
Speaker 4: Let me go to this.
Speaker 3: The number one report that I've been reading leading up to this interview tonight is that the Kataris are giving them three hundred billion dollars with the signed, sealed and approval of the US. The President did put out a truth denying all of it. Iran has agreed to never have a nuclear weapon, and the story that the US is paying Iran three hundred million dollars is fake news. We are not giving them an American dollar. Number one true. And number two, did the US ever sign off on the Qataris paying that money?
Speaker 6: No, we've not.
Speaker 5: The agreement says they are not getting a single dime of American money. That's just not what this This is what the agreement does say. Sean is again, if the Iranians behave, and if there are sanctions relief, and if the Iranians are integrated into the world economy, we would invite other countries, not US, but other countries to invest in their country. That's fine, but only if they comply with the terms of the agreement. Really, we have an option here, right. The President of the United States has given us optionality, which is great for the American people.
Speaker 2: Step back for a second.
Speaker 5: Their conventional military is destroyed, their nuclear weapons program is destroyed.
Speaker 2: The straight of horror moves is now open.
Speaker 5: Now we have two pathways that don't get to tell free. It is open toll free, and that's very explicit in the agreement. But now we have two pathways we can go down. Pathway number one is the Iranian economy continues to be strangled.
Speaker 2: We don't want that, that's not our desire.
Speaker 5: But in order for them to get pathway too, which is reintegration into the world economy, they have to behave like a normal country. It's a very simple principle actually, And what's different about this than previous iterations of the Iranian government previous negotiations is one that President's negotiating from a position of strength. But number two, we're actually talking directly to them. And I can't tell you, Sean, five years down the road they're going to honor that commitment.
Speaker 2: Because I can't predict the future. What I can tell you is if they don't honor their commitments, they don't get a dime.
Speaker 5: From anybody the United States ever, but a dime from anybody else either.
Speaker 3: The President has told me many times, he said, I can go back to bombing and obliterate them in five minutes at any point.
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 3: How important was it the two attacks that took place last week, one after an Apache helicopter of ours was hit.
Speaker 5: Well, what it did, Sean, is it showed that we were serious, that there really are two options here. There's the military option, there's the diplomatic option. And if they were not going to choose the diplomatic option, then the President still had military options to use.
Speaker 2: But it's not just that, Sean.
Speaker 5: One of the things the American media has totally underreported is you talk about the straight of horror moves the Iranians try to close off the strait to try to choke off the world energy economy. The American media has totally under reported the fact that over the past three weeks we've gotten more oil out of the Straight of Horror moves under the supervision of United States Central Command than we had the first three months of this operation. What does that mean? That means the iranians leverage was reducing by the day. That means that our position was growing stronger by the day. And I think that's why we've cut what is fundamentally a good deal for the American people, assuming the Iranians followed through. If they don't fall through, there's no skin off our back. Nothing changes from where we are right now.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are questioning, why not release the memorandum of understanding?
Speaker 2: You said it will happen this week.
Speaker 5: Correct, So there are some diplomatic protocols Sewan, there are some sequencing that the Pakistanis have been involved in this, the Qataris have been involved in this. And what the President has said is the agreement will come out on Friday. He may decide to release the agreement sooner than that, but we have this formal ceremony on Friday, and that's when the President right now wants to release the memorandum.
Speaker 3: Let me get to this because this is the most important thing, and the President has been most consistent on this point, and that is they cannot and will never have a nuclear weapon, rightt How will we be able to verify that? Will we have American inspectors on the ground, What happens to the nuclear dust? Will will it be degraded or will it be removed?
Speaker 2: Will we be a party to that?
Speaker 4: Like will it will?
Speaker 3: Will it reflect what we did Libya years ago?
Speaker 5: So what we're gonna do, Sean is destroy the highly enriched material, the nuclear dust as we call it. And you know, we're gonna do it with the Iranians. That's what the President has said. He wants us to work with the Iranians, with the international organizations to destroy that stockpile of enriched material because that does set them back a little bit further. We've already fundamentally destroyed their program, but that does set them back a little bit further, and that's important.
Speaker 2: Of course to the United States.
Speaker 5: They're agreeing never to enrich they're agreeing right now to eliminate the enriched stockpile.
Speaker 2: And if they don't get to a point where they agree to stop.
Speaker 5: Enriching, then they don't get the other benefits of the bargain. And that's the way this is set up. Is a lot of the technical details we're going to figure out over the next month, over the next two months, but the basic structure is they can get a lot if they comply with the United States demands. They don't get anything if they don't comply with anything.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, come back more with JD. Vans on the other side, my part two, my interview last night. Yes with laryngitis, I apologize and the Vice President JD.
Speaker 3: Evans, let's talk about any place, anywhere, anytime US inspectors.
Speaker 2: That's that part of the deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's absolutely something that we are negotiating over Seawan. That's one of the final details that's going to be figured out here is if you go back to the original Obama JCPOA, there were a couple of big problems with it. Number one, by the way, is that the golf Arabs hated the Obama deal.
Speaker 2: Why because they thought that it empowered.
Speaker 5: The Iranians to be a malign actor and actually enriched the Iranians while they were misbehaving. This deal the golf Arabs love because they know that this is the kind of deal that could fundamentally transform the Middle East. Another problem with that deal is that the inspections regime was effectively non existent. There was a little bit there, but it was basically non existent. This goes back to our fundamental principle here that if they show verifiable commitment, and that means a real inspections regime, then they can get the benefits.
Speaker 2: Of the bargain.
Speaker 3: Obama took a shot and said, I don't think this deal is any better than the deal we had before.
Speaker 2: The jcpoway was.
Speaker 3: Dramatically different than what you were describing here tonight.
Speaker 5: And I'd ask the president, the former president, I'd say, Obama, why in the world, if it's the same thing, why is it that the golf Arabs hated your deal and they love our deal. They are the ones who are in the region. They know what it means to enrich the worst terrorist regime in the world, and they also know what it means to turn over a new leaf and to go to a different future. So I think President Obama he should acknowledge that the people who are closest to this they love the Trump deal, they hate the Obama deal, and that's maybe the biggest endorsement of this plan.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I just want to just bear down. They're going to hand over the nuclear dust, they're agreeing to know nuclear weapons, they're agreeing to inspections. They don't get one US taxpayer dollar. And okay, you really believe that a regime that I would argue could not be trusted. I refer to it as a death cult. That what brought them to this point? What changed is it? They're now at their fourth year of leadership.
Speaker 2: What do you think changed?
Speaker 5: I think it's a combination. First of all, I don't believe anything. Sean is very important. As the President has said, we have to verify. We're going to reward action, We're not going to reward words. But fundamentally, what's change is Number one, we're on the third or fourth generation of leadership.
Speaker 2: That is true. Number Two, they've seen that the president is serious.
Speaker 5: They've seen that he's willing to exert that leverage and actually do what's necessary in order to force the Rratians to come to the table.
Speaker 2: And number three, Sean, This is important. It's underreported.
Speaker 5: Their economy has been in a free fall for a very long time. So you combine the President's leverage that he's put on them, you combine the new leadership, and you can mind the fact that their economy is in shambles. And I think that they see there's a real oportunity here to turn over a new leaf, so long as they do the right thing.
Speaker 3: So on the verification process. Once we get along, they're either going to go along with the commitments they made or what is next? And what do you say to the people like me that have been very skeptical of the regime for all these years. Number one state sponsored terror, death to Israel, death oral America. I'm skeptical if this is all true. Reagan talked about this in eighty five. He said there might be an opportunity for peace in that region, and it might be all of these countries finally getting along. And you even expressed hope that that might be a result of this.
Speaker 5: Well again, I'll tell you the Gulf coast countries under the President's leadership, they actually feel that that's possible. They don't believe anything either, They're not certain They're not going to predict what the Ranians are going to do five years from now, but they see real opportunity. So we're going to walk down this pathway. We're going to see how serious the Iranians are so in us. What if they don't meet these obligations, What if they don't do what they promise they're going to do? Number One, they don't get any benefits of the bargain, And as the President would say, we have all the cards. Their economy will still be in very tough shape if they don't get the relief that they need to get in order to make progress.
Speaker 4: That was part two of my interview with the Vice President jd. Vance.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we'll hit the phones eight n if you want to be a part of the.
Speaker 7: Program, Bold Inspired Solutions for America.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Travis in Pennsylvania, what's up, Travis?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: Glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean. I just wanted to call in and say.
Speaker 6: How much I enjoy your show and how much I appreciate you and Linda in the afternoon. I always listened to you on my way home leaving work.
Speaker 4: Well, we really appreciate what do you do for work.
Speaker 6: I'm a plumber.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: You know, we're always talking about how AI might be involved in job displacement, et cetera. The thing is, you're always gonna need a plumber. You're always going to need the ac guy. I can't tell you how many times in my life it's two or three in the morning, and if you need a plumber, I don't care what they're charging. You're asking that plumber to please get out of bed and come, yes, sir, you got it, yep, and God bless it. I encourage young people to think about the trades because I think that will be It was an article micro highlighted it as well.
Speaker 4: The next generation of millionaires are going to be tradesmen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I think it's pretty neat that you actually were in construction.
Speaker 1: One of the best things I did in my life ever. I know what real work is for twenty plus years of my life. Makes me appreciate and love even more the blessing of doing what I love to do every day.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you for taking my call today. I've always wanted to talk to you on your program.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you. What's on your mind?
Speaker 6: So I just wanted to mention the other day you were talking about Rush, And when I first started listening to five eighty was back when I was probably about sixteen. I was actually driving a tractor in a field. I was plowing a field, and I loved tuning in every day and I listened to Rush, and he was such an amazing man and such an inspiration to me.
Speaker 1: I think it was an inspiration to all of us. And I always say we all owe him a debt of gratitude.
Speaker 4: Those are not words. I mean it.
Speaker 1: I said it well. I said it while he was alive. I said it in his passing. I say it today, and any one of us that makes our living giving out our opinions, and and anybody in the conservative ecosphere, if you will, of media, we owe him a debt of gratitude. It was not easy for him either, the whole way. It was hard because he was, you know, forging a path for all of us. He didn't know he was forging that big a path, but he was right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know he made a big impact on me. I know that, and I've been a faithful listener ever since he started. You know he started out or I started listening, So yeah, what an amazing person.
Speaker 4: I will tell you this.
Speaker 1: We know what Russia's You know, everyone, if you talk about what is on your wish list or you know, bucket list as they call it, we know what Rush's bucket list was. Just to get well enough, quick enough to come back to the airwaves and talk to all of you. That to me defined Rush. I mean Rush talked about eib one and I had a cigar and all this stuff. But what he really wanted to do was be behind that microphone every single day, because that's what he chose to do, knowing he had very little time left on this earth. That tells me everything I want to know about him.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, you're correct, Yes you are.
Speaker 1: Sean all right, my friend, God bless you checking more often. We appreciate it. Let's say hi to John Missouri. John, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 9: It's a great day in Missouri. Sean a longtime listener over twenty years. I appreciate you taking my call, but I'm up one end. Yes, sir, talk a little bit about President Trump that you know they never give a guy any credit. The left side out there dass down. Here's at three nineteen in gallons dropped a dollar in the last two weeks, and.
Speaker 1: I was about to go lower looking at the price of a barrel of oil today. So I think things are working on pretty well for people as of now. There was a price to pay for this, but ask if it was it worth making sure a rat never gets a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 4: It is that clear cut a choice.
Speaker 9: Absolutely it's worth it. And you know, it hasn't been this long as thinks, only what one hundred days here that this has went on, and it's a small price to pay to keep that out of their hands. And I look for the gas to go down, but you're not going to hear anything from the other media. I appreciate your stand and what you do for this country because it's it's your voice that we all listen to. And I wish there was more of you, but there's not.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: The only thing I will say to right minded Americans and people that love this country and will celebrate, unlike Robert de Niro, the greatness of this country, and is you know Reagan reminded us, and I quote it often, is that freedom is one generation away from extinction. It can't become extinct on our watch, and every generation has a responsibility to protect, preserve, defend what we inherited and try and leave this world, this country a little better off than when we inherited it. My dad was part of the Greatest Generation and fought four years in the Pacific and grew up during the Depression and grew up poor, and I think how hard his life is. It is. This is why please everybody take this mid term seriously. That's the only thing I'm asking from people. You know, in your heart, mind and soul, commit that you are going to do everything in your power to vote and participate and know the consequence. It says if these radicals ever get power.
Speaker 9: Again, and you can't make this stuff up. The radicals this I can't believe this stuff. Even people that I've grown up with, I just can't believe they think this way and that they do.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wish they didn't, but you know, it's never been this crazy, which I think puts us in uncharted waters. I really believe that in terms of historically, midterms go against the party in power. Historically not all the time, and I think this is a new paradigm unfolding before our eyes.
Speaker 9: Yes, I agree, all right, my friend.
Speaker 1: God bless you, John, appreciate you. God bless the people in Missouri.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: Born on America's darkest day, that's nine to eleven, oh one, The Tunnel to Towers Foundation, because of your generosity, your thoughtfulness has been able to help American heroes ever since. And that's heroes like fire Lieutenant Michael wells Now. He was inspired by the heroism of firefighters on nine to eleven, he felt a calling to pursue his dreams serving his community as a firefighter. He would devote fourteen years to his fire department, rise to lieutenant, save lives. He even earned the Badge of Honor for bravery. And despite Michael's courage and faith, he lost his battle sadly with occupational cancer. He left behind his beautiful wife, their three beautiful children, a legacy of service and love for his country and community. Now, this twenty fifth anniversary year of nine to eleven, Michael's story does remind us of the profound impact of that day on American heroes, and there are still many families to help. The Tunnel to Towers Foundation honored Michael by paying off the Wells family's mortgage. Now you can help other families in need today. Please donate generously. Maybe I have land, you can donate. They can build a house. Maybe I have a car. Maybe somebody needs a car. They can sell the our build a house. Whatever, or eleven dollars a month or one big donation. Go to their website. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Right quick break, right back to our phones, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, the left wants to silence Handity.
Speaker 10: Don't let it happen. Make the commitment now three hours every day at three pm. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Back to our busy phones. Josette in Connecticut. What's up, Josette, Hi.
Speaker 8: Chelann, thank you for taking my call. I wanted to talk to you about comments I've heard, even you make about Trump derangement syndrome. And you know, it's always like everybody hates them, even the leaders of Europe hate them. The European Union hates them. That kind of thing and it is horrible, But I think it goes deeper than that. It's the why do they hate him? And I think that it's very very important right now that we start talking about it for what it actually is. And what it actually is is that we have to make a choice between maintaining our national sovereignty and our government, our constitution, remain in the United States of America, or become victims of global government. And that's why they hate him so much. I've learned that Hillary Clinton was supposed to be elected and she was the one who was going to initiate, you know, like really our fall, because they can't do global government until they destroy our economy and our culture. They've got to bring us down first, because we're the strongest independent nation in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, well, look at what President Trump has done between you know, forcing NATO allies to start paying their fair share, although some are not, their absence and lack of moral clarity with Iran is beyond disturbing. I believe the continent of Europe is in a precipitous decline because they have neglected defense, They have adopted socialism and radical climate alarmism. They more importantly have allowed unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation, and they're not a reliable partners. I don't care if it's the Paris Accords, I don't care if it's a WEF, I don't care if it's the United Nations. I have no respect for these, these global organizations, globalist organizations. I want America to be independent and free, and I think as an outcrop, when Iran is all said and done, Donald Trump will reevaluate NATO, and he will make bilateral deals with countries that we can count on and depend on. In other words, not Great Britain, not France, not Spain, not even Italy, sadly right, But.
Speaker 8: What I want to stress is that it's bigger than that. All of those things that you mentioned have been done by design, and well you've got to start talking about it for what it is, especially because the midterms are coming. You know, he's the They hate him, they vilify him because he's the only one standing against them. He's the only one that's in their way. So you know, it's a cabal. It's the United Nations, twenty thirty Project, the World Economic Forum, the WTO the who it's they want a global government and who people like class. Schwab's people like George Soros and that roy Neville Singhamo, whatever his name is, who lives in China. They want to go back to what Europe always was, which was a class of royals and then everybody else.
Speaker 1: Look at the Paris Accords. The Paris Accords forced the United States to pay billions of dollars and meanwhile classified China and India as developing nations and they paid next to nothing. How is that fair? How is it fair NATO nations don't pay their fair share versus their GDP and really, with that the United States behind them, they are incapable of defending their continent and their individual countries.
Speaker 4: Is it is.
Speaker 1: Such a spectacular fail that we have accepted for decades, norms we have accepted for decades that.
Speaker 4: Are now being challenged.
Speaker 1: One of the many things I love about President Trump is he thinks anew on everything.
Speaker 8: They presented it to us as global economy. The first thing they did was try to de industrialize America. They offshored our manufacturing, they were offshoring our agriculture. They wanted us to be about just innovation and service. Then they started, and they started in Europe first, and that those mass migrations that happened in Europe first, and that's because they have to destroy Western culture. And they do that by you know, destroying our society, you know increasingly rate of crime and destroying our culture mass migration. So this is a plan for global government. And I first heard those words from George H. W. Bush, our first Bush president, and he said the new World Order. And then I heard Obama reference the new World Order, and then Clinton and then Bush too. And you know, you see so many videos of Clinton, Obama and Bush too or like pounding around together because they're all globalists. And that's what you're seeing happening in the Senate right now. You've got John Thune and the others. They are the globalists. So that's why they're rhinos. They want the global government and Trump is the only thing standing in the way, and that's why they're constantly vilifying him and want to destroy him. And we need to start calling it for what it is. I want to tell my Democrat friends, Hey, you have a choice. You either vote for Trump, you either vote Republican or you're voting for global government. What do you want?
Speaker 1: I think you have framed this problem, this debate and the brilliance of Trump perfectly, and I can tell you this, things are not going to go back to where they were. I think things are going to change rather dramatically, and I think we're going to watch a lot of it unfold in the coming last years of the president's administration, and hopefully the person that one day may take his place shares the same values that we do. Because you're dead on accurate anyway, Josette, we appreciate you. Thank you so much for the call, check in often