Speaker 1: The volume. Can you believe We're this deep into the NFL season? We gotta make every second count. With DraftKings Sportsbook, you can make the most out of every game day. Bet on your favorite teams for a shot at winning big bucks. New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bits for betting five on any matchup. Get in on the action with Draft Kings Sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Download the app now use code Shannon. New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bets for betting just five books on the NFL.
Speaker 2: Only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with code Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why to four six seven three six nine. In West Virginia, visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net. Please play responsibly. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. On behalf of Boothill Casino and Resort in Kansas must be twenty one or older in most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. See DraftKings dot com slash sportsbook for details and statespecific responsible gambling resources, eligibility and deposit restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com slash basketball terms.
Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to another episode of Nightcap. Please make sure you click that subscribe button, the light button. Thank you for getting us to two hundred and seventy thousand subscribers who get us to three hundred, here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, I gotta deal for you.
Speaker 1: Talk to me if they get us to three hundred k by Thursday.
Speaker 4: Yes, we'll give twenty people five hundred dollars apiece.
Speaker 5: I like, you know, I like where your head at. I like where your head at on. I like where your head at.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 5: Earlier when we talked, you ain't like the idea of giving no money away, baby.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, I like that. I an't like that idea get away one hundred five thousands.
Speaker 4: Especially one love sum.
Speaker 1: Now, if we're gonna give away one hundred and twenty five thousand over the course of a year.
Speaker 4: Okay, and not just one person.
Speaker 1: I think I think more than one person because we have more than one subscriber. I think we should share the wealth with a lot, with a lot of people. You know, everybody feel included. I like where you're going. I like where you're going. So what we can do?
Speaker 5: You know, I might be I might be getting a little ahead of myself. We should continue to up the anti to more people and then increase the amount.
Speaker 1: How about that we.
Speaker 4: Got here, we got to hit milestone.
Speaker 1: The next milestone it's three hundred k, and we need to get the three hundred k by Thursday. Okay, Thursday. For a chance, twenty people will win five hundred bucks each. So make sure you click that subscribe button. Because we see a lot of people that's in the chat that's not subscribed to Nightcap. Make sure you click that subscribe button for a chance to win. If we can get to three hundred thousand by Thursday, we're gonna give twenty people five hundred dollars each. Yes, I'm sure that can have the holidays right around the corner. I think everybody could use a five hundred bucks, So make sure you click that subscribe button and the light button and check this out. Oh Joe, sot you and I'll be taking some fan questions tonight. Go ahead, throw up someone, get in the chat, put your questions up. We'll be picking some randomly, and we're gonna answer your questions. You've asked that we take questions, so we do read the comments. We do hear your your concerns, your criticisms, and what we try to do is try to bring you the best listening and viewing experience possible. So we will be taking questions. Oh Joe, let's jump right into it. Yeah, Broncos go to Buffalo defeat the Bills. Russ was twenty four to twenty nine, one ninety three, two touchdowns, Josh Allen fifteen to twenty six, one seventy seven, one touchdowns, two picks and a fumble. The only quarterback that has thrown ten interceptions in each of the last four season. His one Josh Allen, Yeah, let me let me, let me let me take it off. I thought to I thought tonight, Russell Wilson played probably his best game.
Speaker 4: As a Bronco. Yes, Sir, twenty four, twenty nine.
Speaker 1: You saw the improvisational skills on full display. We saw the pirauet out of a sack, locked the ball to the corner of the end zone. Courtland Suddon makes a great catch, drags the toes touchdown.
Speaker 4: Upon review.
Speaker 1: We saw him almost get sacked. Flip the ball to pe Ryan drave It first down. We see him almost take almost get on the goal line, get the ball, loft the ball to Javonte Williams touchdown. This is the Russell Wilson that everybody saw for ten years in Seattle, and the people and Bronco country was like, Okay, where is that Russ? Where's that Russ? I thought he played unbelievable. I didn't like the sack late in the ball game, but he did a great job of holding onto the football. I think that was more of an offensive line. They walked Fourier up into the gap. The running back pe Ryan took him. It looked like the offensive line made a rip call. So they're turning the backside in free. Russ has to know that and get rid of that football. But the one thing you can't do in that situation ojo is turned the ball over. He took a blind side hit, he held onto the ball, lived to see another day. Josh Allen is a turnover machine. You remember, I keep telling you can't overcome blast quarterback play. Tell you what I think is happened, o, Joe, I think that thirteen seconds in Kansas City right forever change Josh Allen. Let me tell you why, at least temporarily, because he plays every game like he has to make every throw. Because in that game he had to make every throw and it still wasn't enough. So he's still playing that same that exact same way, and it's costing his team. I get the first pick, the one that sail through, gave gave, I can have that. I give that, That's what. But right before the half, you can't throw that. You can't make that throw oo. You can't give the ball to the Broncos and let them get a walk off field.
Speaker 2: Goal field goal.
Speaker 5: Another thing, which which is I mean the casual fano, maybe the person not actually watching that specific play, the receiver.
Speaker 2: You got to help your quarterback out.
Speaker 5: You got to help your quarterback out on that deep on that deep out, whatever it might have been.
Speaker 2: You can't be falling back out the route like that.
Speaker 5: You can't be falling back out of the route and allowing the dB to beat you back to the ball again alone, Josh Allen, but you got to help your quarterback in that situation at least knocked the ball down the magnitude because if you able to knock that down, maybe don't get.
Speaker 2: That walk off field go but go ahead and finish, finish your point.
Speaker 4: And and that situation, and then we see the ball.
Speaker 1: He's gonna hand the ball off to James Cook and he just fumbled the He just fumbled the ball. He just fumbles it. I mean, James Cook like what happened. He's looking around. But Josh Allen has turned I mean he's been that way. I'm not saying he's turned into it because Josh Allen has always been high turnover. But he could turn the ball. There have been games that he could turn the ball over and overcome back. Now they're not good enough to overcome those turnovers. His defense can't get the ball back for it, and he's turning the ball over. If the Broncos offense would have opened up, think about how many times they started in Buffalo territory and only had six points to show for it. Right, Yeah, But Josh Allen has to play better. He's played horrible. He's playing terrible.
Speaker 5: I have a question, is it really playing that horrible right now or is it just the fact that he's been a turnover machine before in the past, but he's been able to get them back because the defense was planned to a certain extent where he was able to recover, similar to that of we talked about it last night with the Ravens. With the Ravens, you talked about Lamar being able to turn the ball over, but they've been over to overcoming because the defense is so goddamn good and Lamar's so goddamn special, they always put themselves in the position to be able to overcome those turnovers.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're absolutely right, and so a lot of times you see winning masks a lot of things. You said it, Josh Allen has always turned the ball over, but we sweep it under the rug.
Speaker 4: If you win.
Speaker 1: Now it gets accentuated because they're losing, and a lot of times we're losing to what we think is lower competition than what they are because Buffalo probably had the fourth or fifth best odds to get to the super Bowl, and now we see opening days four turnovers we see tonight for again four turnovers. We've seen a reoccurring theme with this team and turning the football over in a large share of those turnovers are coming at the hands of Josh Allen. You can't I don't care how talented your football team. Eventually it will bite you in the butt. Just hope it doesn't bite you in the butt at the most inopportunity of times. And tonight, Josh, I mean they started off the first think about it, the first player of the game.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: Turnover? Turnover, last place, right before the half turn turnover.
Speaker 5: And that listen, that that begin that that first turnover really set the tone really for the whole game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's set the tone for the whole game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh uh.
Speaker 1: It's frustrating having been on teams that were on offense that we turned the ball over and the defense. Look Matt Blano going out, Tredavious White going out, So now you're already down. Those are two of your best defenders. Von Miller he has that knee brace on. So it's gonna take vond some time to beat the Von Miller that we remember before he got hurt. It might not even happen this year, it might be next year before he gets back to being the player that we remember. But we also got to remember he's a little older now. I think Vonn's what thirty three, thirty four, So he's not the same player coming off that injury. So it's gonna take a little longer for him to get back into play in shape and being able to attack the quarterback now like we're used to see. But Josh Allen, he's got to do a better job protecting the football. Ohcha one more thing, yes, sir, I'm trying to figure out what the hell Sean mcdermoy doing. Why the f would you bring a bomb blitz in that situation? First of all, you expect they gotta kick it. First off, he's already missed the pat, He's already he's already.
Speaker 4: Bobbled a snap, and he missed the field goal.
Speaker 1: So you really expect this man to kick a sixty two sixty somewhere between sixty two and sixty five yard field goal? Why would you run that rig? Why would you put your corner? Sometimes? And I get it right, in that situation, what do you expect the dB to do? You let him get a free release because you're playing off because it is Lebron Blitz.
Speaker 4: He's gonna eat that cushion up.
Speaker 1: So quick quick, And so Russ did a great thing. Russ put the ball up there. The DV had his back turn and guess what you're gonna do, run into the receiver and the that judge is all he's gonna do is throw that little yellow flag on.
Speaker 2: Coming right out.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think one of the hardest things.
Speaker 5: Is one of the reasons why I always say that playing defensive back is probably the most difficult position to play outside of the quarterback position, because of the receiver knows where he's going. And then when you're in situations like that, basically on the line, what's the first thing you do when you panic? You see a receiver running his eyes right into it, you panic.
Speaker 2: Your panic.
Speaker 5: Is one of the most difficult things to do is to remain calm, to remain poised in situations like that and get your eyes and your head around the ball.
Speaker 2: Everybody, all you gotta do is turn around.
Speaker 1: Easy to say from your couch, yeah, but try try being on the field and try to get your head, turn your head around where the game is on the line and it counts, and you got to make.
Speaker 5: A player on the ball, and you don't want to impede or you want you don't want to interfere with the receiver.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a different ball game.
Speaker 2: It's a different ball game, and it's it's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate. For one.
Speaker 5: I'm happy for Russ and and and yes, fact that Rush won the game. I would love for you. I couldn't get you to give dak As flowers yesterday. I need you to give Russ's flowers. Did you not hear I opened up. I just said the best game right.
Speaker 2: That wasn't enough for me. I want you. I want to say. I want to say, come on, Broncos country, it's something.
Speaker 4: Would you like a box with these.
Speaker 2: Clex look? No, no, no, in real talk.
Speaker 1: And I know people think I've been critical, but I have expectations of Russ. Russ was one of the top quarterbacks all of football, and the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Made that trade, gave up what they gave up to get him.
Speaker 1: But that bad reason. You think the Broncos if they thought Russ was gonna play like he's played the first year, last year and a part of this season, you think they gave up what they gave up begin it, Mojo.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, because there's nobody else that could pull off what he's doing right now, what he would have done.
Speaker 2: There's nobody else that would have get that.
Speaker 5: There's nobody else that would have given you the chance to do what you're doing now or what you expected him to do.
Speaker 2: Ojo, Do you realize what they gave up to get it?
Speaker 1: Two rounders? One of them was the you're give it. You give up that kind of numbers because there's an expectation. You don't expect to be chick picking in the top ten, the top five which they picked, and you gave up no offense, and you gave up a D lineman, and you gave up a quarterback, and you gave.
Speaker 4: Up a third round of second and a third round pick and you first round.
Speaker 1: And then you think they would have gave that up for the production they gotten out of Russ.
Speaker 2: Ojo, Hey, this is what you gotta understand.
Speaker 5: What they gave up for Russ is based on what they saw in the past, on his base, on his resume. Sometimes listen, Sometimes when when you get in a relationship, you envision one thing and it turned out to be another. But at some point, if you keep on working on it, if you keep on chopping at it, if you don't chopping on the bit, and you keep on working on the way you want things to go.
Speaker 2: Tonight is a results that you see from Russ. At some point, the tables are gonna turn at some point. What we thought between Sean Payton and Russell Wilson was a bad marriage. All of a sudden, they go to therapy, they go to counseling, and the shit start turning. Goddamn beautiful.
Speaker 5: All you got to do is just keep on working, keep on chopping wood, and tonight is a results that you get when you just keep on working and put your head down and just go.
Speaker 4: What happened when you leave therapy?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: What happened when you leave therapy. You can't be in therapy always, you don't got to be in therapy often.
Speaker 5: But you see the results of the night. Tonight is a results of what when you when you go to therapy with your spouse. That's what you get. I see you, Russ, keep on thinking, baby no.
Speaker 4: I think no.
Speaker 1: Russ played well tonight twenty four to twenty nine, one three two touchdowns and all important no turnovers.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how you win.
Speaker 1: But you, I mean, you're thinking about you won twenty two to twenty one, and you got you got four turnovers from the you know, four turnovers that's supposed to be at minimum twenty eight to thirty one points. Oh joe, easy even when you get them, when you get those guys and you starting drives in the opposing team's territory pratoria. Yeah, and I thought, I thought they could have really put the game away Courtland Sutton FuMB of the football and let them get right back into the ballgame, because I thought the Broncos had seeds control of the ball game. And then and sort of sudden got a little killless with the football. The defender made a great play, got it out, he tried to get it back. They dove onto the football. But give them credit.
Speaker 4: Check this out.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're eur a dyke scholar. I don't know if that's his real name or her name, but this is what she said. Need a touchdown to win the Super Bowl. Ray Lewis defendant, Shannon Reavers defending chair Where the ball going your quarterback is braided? Man, y'all better stop playing with me. You know, damn well, with that ball going ain't going to who is going to? Oh Joe, stop, that's not even fair. That that ain't even fair. Ray, God, damn covered linebacker. He's sideline the sideline that that that ain't fail at Hey, hey, I got a news flash for you. Let me break some news for you. There ain't no linebacker covering Shannon Shark, so he ain't betting created yet.
Speaker 5: Well, actually it depends on if you want to go in today's era where what I like to call the linebacker's hybrid that can actually cover backs out the backfield, that can actually.
Speaker 2: Cover tight ends. They ain't want to cover me at a cup you in, lock you down?
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 2: I can name one for you right now. He better cover me at fifty five with you in your prime. Here a cove you want me? You want to know his name?
Speaker 1: Huh? Who?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: Ain't no Ojo? His name?
Speaker 5: His last name Warner? And I ain't talk about Ted. His last name is Warner and I ain't talk about Ted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please please tell me you're not talking about Yes, yes, yes, the best, the best middle linebacker in the game.
Speaker 5: He can he can cover out the slide. He can cover tight ends. He can cover the back out the backfield.
Speaker 1: Oo. Yes, oh Joe, do.
Speaker 2: You realize do you realize the tight end he covered?
Speaker 4: They ain't me?
Speaker 1: Do you really? Do you understand who you?
Speaker 5: I know your resume. I've seen your resume. I've seen what you did. I watch you play. I played against you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was. I'm too big of a cat to be played with like a kick like that. Again, say it again. I'm too big of a cat to be played with like a kitten. You must right to get Fred, want to get ship? Yeah? Like that?
Speaker 2: Nod?
Speaker 1: Hey, I think Fred. You're right. Fred Warner is the best middle lineback in football. But they hadn't created the middle linebacker that could see Shannon Shark, not in past coverage.
Speaker 2: No, I like where you're going now, I like where you're going.
Speaker 1: Oh how about this? Less donated one hundred dollars in the ass one dinner for one hour. What person do you choose dead or lie?
Speaker 2: Oh that's to me, doctor King?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: One person dead alive lifetime. You choosing doctor Martin Luther King.
Speaker 1: I'm telling doctor Martin Luther King. I mean I could say, I could say Jesus but but I would get boring out because I'll be as because I'm saying, Lord, I say, can you tell you? Can you tell your old man? I know I've been bad. Oh you know what I'm saying, But ask them to forgive me. I'm gonna do some more things. I'm gonna do some more hood stuff too.
Speaker 5: But I'm trying to think. I'm trying to think. I'm trying to get damn lighting right on me. So I saw I look good. I could number baby watching. I number baby watching.
Speaker 1: I'm sure dead or alive? She sleep, she sleeps. She watched the back of the I lived unless you tattooed on the back of our list. She ain't watching right by that.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hey, that's a great question right there too, because now you got now you got my mind. Job and whoever asked that question got my mind. Jog and some of the people that that I admire, that I look up to, some of the areas that we weren't alive in.
Speaker 2: I know it's gonna sound crazy, it's gonna sound crazy. I would love I would love to sit down with Red Fox. Then then then with Red Red Fox. I mean, that's off the top of the head right now.
Speaker 5: There's so many others that that I admire from from from back in those days. But something something about Red Fox and what he was able to do during during that tenure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know san Son. I think Sanfa Son only came home for like two years. No, No, they had more seasons than that.
Speaker 2: Come on now, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so mm hmmm, because he wanted more money and they wouldn't grow. If you remember Lamart left and they brought Big Cali in so Cal did.
Speaker 2: It for a while? How many seasons to be more than that?
Speaker 1: Six seasons? He's should have been on more, definitely, But that was in the heyday. That's when they had They had Sanford Son, they had the Jeffersons, they had time had all they had what's happened? They had uh Alice Freeze company.
Speaker 2: That was that was Alison one Wait, no, no Alice mask.
Speaker 1: And float.
Speaker 5: I would say I was thinking for some reason, I would think about Small Wonder. Remember Small Wonder? You remember Small Wonder? What about Punky Brewsters? Yeah that stow back them. That's memories right there, man Ah that.
Speaker 1: Check this out. O. Joe Lou Williams on the Clippers losing in the bubble. He said, this is why they lost in the bubble. We started hearing the rumblings that nobody was going to respect the chip, So we kind of took our foot off the gas. So I was gonna make sure I'm hear you correct. You took your foot off the gas once you got up three oh three to one.
Speaker 2: Now you subjected yourself to all that.
Speaker 1: Quarantine because remember lou he got the name Lim and Pepper. I gave him that name because he was a magic city. Now he came back and had to do quarantine for what was it, seven to ten days? He did all that same thing with Treads. My trans and trades had a great reason. I think if grandmother had passed and he had every right if he didn't even come back, I wouldn't have held that against him because he's close to his grandmother like I'm close to mind, and so everybody would have understood if Tres said, you know.
Speaker 4: What, I can't do this, nobody would have held that against it.
Speaker 1: But once you come back, you can't use Oh we thought that they we started hearing rumblers.
Speaker 5: Well matter anyway, what did the rumans on the outside even matter to what you're doing?
Speaker 2: On the goddamn court, you know, and in the first place.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I think, Oh, I don't want to call it a cop out.
Speaker 1: I want to call it an excuse because it is.
Speaker 5: You know, the other team was able to come back and beat you, walk you down, walking down. And I think maybe they did let off the gas a little bit. Maybe they did let her for the gas. It wasn't in a situation like that. You gotta put your team away. You gotta put you gotta put the team away, put them out of their misery. No need to let him hang around. Put them out that misery and going on to the next round.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just say, for the sake of argument, you take your foot off the gas. Okay, you're up three to one. You take your foot off the gas. Okay, nah's three to two. Now you're like, hold on, we better step on the gas. Okay, now remind you, o Joe. They took leads in the fourth quarter of all the ball games. One game, they were up nineteen at one point. In the third one game, they were up twelve. So they took leads into the They took lead into the fourth quarter of all the games, right ash, Okay, So now you ain't tak your foot off that you got to lead. Now you got revisionist history. After they chase you down, you want to say you took your foot off the gas. Well, how you get to lead? So you stepped on the gas and get the lead, and then all of a sudden you're like, nah, we good and plus you know people gonna say it's it's it's cubic Laconia. The ring not even real so white, So why'd you even get past the first round?
Speaker 4: If that's the case, go ahead and lose in.
Speaker 1: The first round.
Speaker 5: Listen, I think it's it's just it's one of those things where you reminisce, you reflect, things don't go the way you expected it, and you just come up with something or is a reason to to why it happened.
Speaker 2: You know, I love I love Lou to death, a very good friend of mine. But I ain't buying it.
Speaker 1: Ain't ain't. I ain't buying it. I ain't buying it. That's that's my guy. I ain't buy Oh Joe, I ain't buying them three four dollars. So you know, I ain't buying that boy that bull job. He talking not three right? But they needed but they need to stop that because what they're trying to do is they're trying to minimize the team that did win them and the guy that was.
Speaker 4: At the forefront of winning it. Oh, people, the rumblers.
Speaker 1: Now, So in other word, had you wanted, you're gonna say, nah, I don't want this ring because it's not legit.
Speaker 4: You think they would have said that, O Joe. I'm just asking.
Speaker 5: No, no, probably not. You know, you know, it's a great question that I can ask. I can ask you because you know a little bit more about basketball those that I know that are in the NBA. I don't really ask this question. Do you think the players really care that much about a ring unless it comes to the conversation and being one of the greats, one of the goats, or one of the best they ever play, or do you think it's more the focal point, it's more on the money, because I heard people say, shit, you can't eat them damn rings.
Speaker 2: You can't pay no bills of the rings either.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is Ojo. I heard Carmelo said that. Carmelo said in the eighties and nineties it was about the rings. His generation, it was about the bag. I think the thing is for me everything I could just speak to me. I wanted to win a championship, right, Whatever money they were gonna pay me was gonna be more money that I was gonna be making doing something else. So there's something special about making money doing something you love. Because my grandfather said, boy, if you if you do something something that you love, you'll never have to work in there in your life.
Speaker 4: So guess what, Joe, I ain't have a job yet.
Speaker 1: I did actually when I was working in those fields in South Georgia because I ain't like that because it was hot and the hours were long. But playing football, I never view that as a job. Doing TV, I never did that as a view that as a job. But I think, why can't you have both? You know what? I get asked a person to ask me, and they asked I think they've asked a lot of guys this. Given a choice, you want the Super Bowl ring or the Hall of Fame jacket, I said, I'm glad I ain't got to make that choice because I got both. B oh af I got that, So why can't you have both? Lebron James got four championships, got five hundred million from the NBA. You could have both. It's possible.
Speaker 5: But if you know every every that's not in everybody's favor, that's not every Biby's favor.
Speaker 4: Everybody I would have loved.
Speaker 5: I would have loved to win a super Bowl at some point in my life. I would have loved to be in the Hall of Fame at one point. But the cards, the cards that were dealt to me. I made the best of them, and I did what I can based on the situations that were at hand.
Speaker 1: So, you know what, I didn't think I was gonna make it this all the fame. You know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put on my own goddamn jacket and I'm induct myself in the middle of a goddamn game on the sideline. So I'm gonna make the most of the time that I did have no ring, there's nothing you know that stuff like that is out of my hand. Obviously, it's the team game, you know, during my tenor obviously you want to reach that point and reaching the pinnacle of not just your childhood dreaming playing in an NFL, but one day hosting and lifting at Lombardi Trophy.
Speaker 1: It wasn't my cards.
Speaker 2: It won in my cards, Oh Joe, every every professional athlete don't love sports.
Speaker 4: Because that they did. They would invest.
Speaker 1: The time and the energy and the effort. They would study, they would meet, they would train, they would eat accordingly. You see, you cannot get mad at the results you didn't get for the work you get put in that.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know what happened. Man, I can tell you what happened.
Speaker 1: Tell me what you did, tell me how you trained, tell me how you live.
Speaker 2: So you you think every every athlete at the highest level, whether it be NBA baseball, you don't think they love the game.
Speaker 5: Because in order to even reach the height, the height of the height, to even be a part of the one percent, you got to be good and love what you do to even get to that point.
Speaker 2: No, oh, cho, I've seen guys. I've seen guys be good.
Speaker 1: But as far as studying, as far as training, as far as preparation.
Speaker 2: They just did it.
Speaker 1: They just did it. I'm GOODIM.
Speaker 2: Bare minimum, bare minimum, bare minimum.
Speaker 1: That's okay. There are people, They're not the only it was. There are people that's working at their job right now through the absolute bare minimum.
Speaker 4: I'm just here to get a job.
Speaker 2: You know that do you always get exposed Those that do it just for a shake always get exposed on the back end there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So me, there's a question is how do you feel about your respect numbers not being retired in Denmer?
Speaker 4: In Cincinnati?
Speaker 1: Should more teams retire numbers of all time greats or that would be nice?
Speaker 4: That would be great.
Speaker 1: But I got when I got to Denver, I didn't expect to have my name up in the stadium, and I definitely didn't expect to have no Hall of Fame press next to it. So hey, it would be a it's a huge honor. I'm in Monument Park. All the Hall of Fame players got there, got their heads on a statue, you know, on a statue out front. I'm good. Yeah, it will be a huge honor. I'm not gonna say and say, oh man, I want Yeah, I'll be a huge honor. But I do have a number retired in Savannah State. Ain't nobody going word number two again?
Speaker 4: So you know what?
Speaker 1: And and well, my high school doesn't exist, and they took three out of circulation once I left out of there.
Speaker 2: So I'm good. Yes, it would be a huge honor.
Speaker 1: That's the highest honor to have to be bestow the player or a statue. You know, Sugar very deserving, got a statue. Tom Brady's gonna have a statue, Peyton Mannick. Statues are reserved for the great. I ain't. I ain't. I ain't that, but I thought I was. I was a pretty good player, and I'm okay, and I'm okay with that. But I tell you what I did do o jo. I squeezed every drop out of that limit.
Speaker 2: I could get every single drop.
Speaker 1: There was nothing. Yeah, I say there was nothing. There was nothing left that any coach it. See when people always asked, they asked me to say, well, well, Shannon, what were you?
Speaker 4: You need to.
Speaker 1: Go ask guys that I played with. You need to go ask the trainers. You need to go ask the people that was at the Broncos and at the.
Speaker 2: Ravens, say how serious was football to Shannon?
Speaker 1: Because see, I can't do it justice because you gonna think I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 4: Just telling you what you want to hear.
Speaker 1: You need to go at and don't ask no Brian billickt don't ask Mike Shanahan because they got to say the right thing. Go ask players go ask front office people, go ask people that I didn't even know, and then come back and tell me what they tell you.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's a great question too.
Speaker 5: When I think about when they think about the number eighty five, it not being retired in Cincinnati anytime anybody puts on that jersey thinking about Joe. When you see the number eighty five in general, it doesn't even have to be the Cincinnati Banngals the number, the number eighty five in general, it resonates with just being Oh, Joe, you're during that. I'm telling you, I tell you it just it just it just resonates. So I did what I had to do during that time. You know, you know, I don't need my jersey retired. Would it be nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But again, dude, I'm from goddamn Liberty City. The odds were set against me. They even making it out of Liberty City during those eighties early nineties era and having my name in the stadium and being a part of the Bengals ringing on.
Speaker 2: Enough, I tell you know what the odds was to get up.
Speaker 1: Out of there in Liberty City in the eighties.
Speaker 5: Man stopped playing the Young fellas is something and I'm going off, off, off, off the rails a little bit here. One thing about today's era that they didn't have when I was growing up. And maybe I'm not sure where you come from in your era, but my era where we were growing up, we had something in the streets that they don't have now called discipline in structure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: The dudes that's moving like that, and if they know you are part of the sports world and if you want to if you want to linger off and run, nah, buddy, ain't none of that.
Speaker 1: It's same what you do. You not even built like that.
Speaker 5: There was structure, There was discipline that made sure you stayed on the right path. Today today's society, oh yeah, come on, man, get in the car and all that that that riff that riff riff raff and rigamroun.
Speaker 4: My homeboys, my homeboys. I would like.
Speaker 1: I would go out there with my sister sometime and they be, you know, to look your joint, and I was like, hey, man, I'm about to head back to the city. Anybody on the road, They're like, nah, shan man. You know, I got that stuff on me. The last thing I needed to get you pulled over. And then they go on the car and that's gonna be new. Bro. You know we care about you. You made it out to see you on television. That was them because they big thing is when they when they in the pen.
Speaker 4: That's my home. But man, you don't know him. Man, I went to school with him. That's my boy.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, they get they phoned it home, but it and go hey, man, telling you about homeboy. I was standing here right with it right now. I said, yeah, man, we went to school together and he could play a little bit too, but his head was hard. That's why. That's why I went one way. I went to the right and he took a left. But they would but you know what, no shoe the community raised. Man. Look here, man, if they saw they like, ain't you ain't you? Miss ain't you miss Mary a grand boy?
Speaker 4: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Now you don't want me to You don't want to tell miss married. Do you know, ma'am? You know what I'm saying. Oh, hey, ain't.
Speaker 4: You ain't you ain't you Barney's boy? That was my grandfather. Ain't you born? Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: They saw you doing something wrong, they they corrected you. It was yes, ma'am. No ma'am. It's not that you not my mom, you not my dad. You don't tell me what to do. Anybody in the community that was older than you could tell your tale. Look. Yeah, and then it was gonna be worse when you got home. Man, you ain't want to deal with Mary Barney.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna get it twice. You're gonna get it twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, what I boy, one of the worst women my my uh brother got. I had My aunt Aunt Bessie, was in the car. You was laying down and my brother was cursing. She's saying, little bar, I'm gonna tell Bonnie now. But I don't give you all you're talking about it, little bar No, Oh, my brother he was cursing. Me and my cousin were playing basketball and he was cursing like a store. Ask him about it. If you ever see my brother a your brother told the story about how you was cursing the names told you she was gonna tell little bar I'm gonna tell Bonnie now you're doing all that nasty cursing.
Speaker 4: He kept it going.
Speaker 2: Man. Papa came home wore a brand new pair of jeans.
Speaker 1: Out on It. Check this out on your no chill give just do it that the two as he appreciate that, giver you watching give it you. He hit me up to day see, and everybody thought, man, you see I give bro y'all don't know everybody that has a commentary that does. Now I know where Gill is coming from versus some of these other jack legs out there taking their shots. But when they take them. But see, here's the thing that I learned. When them suckers take their shots at me, yo jo, I refuse to turn my audience over to them by going back at them. See that's how you do it, o yo say not uh what I'm doing my subscribers. My success does all my talking. I talk to people that have an interest in what I have to say. I ain't talking to no haters because if you don't like me, you're not gonna subscribe it. You're not gonna listen to me. And if you notice, your clicks and mention come when you talk about me, So what does that tell you? You only get likes, you only get jews when you're talking about me. So your only success is when you take a buy of me. Somebody that's success.
Speaker 5: I talk, yo talk, I got this little story right about Gilbert. Hey, Gil, you can attest to this, you know. And sometimes when I tell my stories, people be like, oh, man, you lying, man, you lying.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't be lying.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I played Gil one on one one time, by about one on one one time. You know, we played the twenty one. You know, we had a lot of money on the line. Look look fit it all love, fitted all of that.
Speaker 1: That. You know.
Speaker 2: You know I ain't spending no money now, you know, against this and his prime so he would make he was making that bag, that bag bag man.
Speaker 5: We played the twenty one. Man man, I beat itself, beat it and when cost him up one time.
Speaker 1: Hey, I took him. I took him east and I took him west.
Speaker 2: I took him east and I took you west and he fell right and I hit the little man range about eighteen feet bobomb and looked at him. And that's how we're looking at him.
Speaker 1: Did him nasty? Didn't? Hey?
Speaker 2: I could right now. I know I'm fifty five, right, I know I'm old. A lot of people tell me, chair man, sit your old lad down. You always trying to do something. You are trying to fight, You are trying to spark something. I'm like, I'm built different right now, right now, off the bench. For the heat.
Speaker 5: That's how I'm feeling. That's how it's just, it's it's something that's in me. Everybody ain't got that.
Speaker 2: What heat? It's hot where you at now? It's cold Philly.
Speaker 1: What have you ever seen?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: You ever seen me off the dribble?
Speaker 2: You ever see my mid range?
Speaker 1: Stop playing with me?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey, hell up, I need you, I need, I need, I need, I need, I need Gil to jump in this chat right quick now.
Speaker 2: He don't smoke and he don't want no smoke.
Speaker 1: Hello. Where we started? Hello? Up? So we go start. We're starting to poll and to see you know what we're gonna do every time you tell a story, We're.
Speaker 2: Gonna start a poll to see if the if the chat believes.
Speaker 1: They aint gonna the ain't gonna believe me at gonna believe me.
Speaker 2: Because I put the work in. The chat wasn't around when I was in the gym shooting.
Speaker 1: The chat wasn't here.
Speaker 2: The chat was not here, don't shooting, and we call it a cap.
Speaker 1: Our camp meeting. I believe, babe, my rap, my rap ain't got no cap. Oh you took you took the other wood down about what he took on Sunday? Oh oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Hey, Trey Porter just asked. He said, oh Joe, is it really true? You took that's all?
Speaker 2: You need half a pill before?
Speaker 1: Why are you trying to be out on the food field with me?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no no, you're not listening. Listen, you gotta think.
Speaker 5: Stay with me, now, stay with me, baby, Okay, thinking about Fiagra, right, you understand what the pill does.
Speaker 2: Now, It's an enhancement, this one up front of your dog, listen to. It's an enhancement with an increasing blood flow to improve performance horizontally, depending on how you do it. I don't know what you do at home, but to improve yeah, they want.
Speaker 1: But if you take a half a pill.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm and take it before a game with a little bit of red bull, it increases the blood flow, which enhanced turns into almost an added performance enhancer.
Speaker 1: And so you gotta so, you gotta boot you. So you got a boost with that energy drink and the blood flowing.
Speaker 2: And I'm out there, I'm out there going crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm out there going crazy on the half of Viagra and a little bit of Red Bull, and people.
Speaker 1: Are like, God, damn, I can't stop. I can't stop.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe for nothing, And then you know how I am. I'm talking the whole game. I'm talking the whole game. So the increasing blood flow, it has me moving times tending what I would regularly be moving without it. And that's what people don't understand. That's where the bigger come into play. Yeah, yeah, you're probably taking them now. You probably had when you had that twelve hour marathon, said you probably.
Speaker 6: Was.
Speaker 1: I was just playing about that. I was just playing about that.
Speaker 5: But this this hit real, because this is this is one of the reasons why I feel I'm one.
Speaker 1: Of the best ever because you what you can't do.
Speaker 5: What you can't do is you can't tell me the history of great NFL receivers without talking about little old Show.
Speaker 6: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: Gil just commented, Gil said you were faster than he thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one, I told you. I'm like that. I told you, I told you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, as Lebron asked Lebron what I did to him out there in New York, No, no, this to me, not hold on, listen, to me, stay with me, not stay with me.
Speaker 2: You know the player.
Speaker 5: I can't remember the place where everybody trained at all the NBA dudes in New York. Man, Yeah, I drive. I dropped by twelve on le Bron quick, I dropped. Or the open run, yeah it was open run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over run, Wow, Bron, huh Bron.
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 1: Chosen one that's here? Yeah, Oh you ain't.
Speaker 2: And you ain't see the story today. You ain't see my little clip about I was about the spot with Bud Crawford. You didn't see that man, man that you hit you one time in your livel the clip or not. Tell somebody over there to send you the clip real quick so you can see my face.
Speaker 1: And I'm from Dad County. What that's okay? They get wiped, let's do better. I'm from New York. Yeah, they down to New York Brooklyn. Bron beside as bad as Budd by these hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they asked me to tell about Oh Chiol, do you still take viagrals?
Speaker 6: Oh? I don't need it no more.
Speaker 5: I don't need it no more because I'm not playing football no more. I'm not playing football no more. And listen when it comes to and I mean, I can listen.
Speaker 1: That ain't what that ain't what it made you do realize that backgirls, the blood pressure medaline. Oh yeah, you're right, you're right by that.
Speaker 2: And then they found out. They found out and they gave the side effect. They're like, oh what.
Speaker 1: Listen, I ain't. I ain't took it.
Speaker 5: I ain't took it in years. She's been eleven, twelve years and most of the time, you know, for men, I can't either confirmed nor I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: I'mnna tell you. I'n'a tell the shoe because I've talked about me.
Speaker 2: I talk about you right now taking me.
Speaker 4: I can either confirm nor then well.
Speaker 1: I might I might have dabbled once other time. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Well you know, don't we family, And I can tell you and the people that's watching. I can see your family because you don't subscribe to us, So I'm gonna give it to you.
Speaker 4: Wrong, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, don't do that.
Speaker 6: Oh for real, bad, I'm bad.
Speaker 1: I meant tell the truth.
Speaker 2: I mean tell the truth.
Speaker 1: I meant tell the truth. Okay, come in, tell the truth. You know. I don't want to lie like in my in my in my relationship, in my marriage, in my union.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't need no, no, no, uh no, pill, I don't need because you ain't getting nothing but three minutes anyway, you know.
Speaker 1: But she has to understand. Now you but but you want you want me? You know that that first time, the first time you never had the first time you would have bad one.
Speaker 5: You know you want to go off, yeah fifty, pull out all the side, but hold up, listen and sometimes you know, the first time you got do you get in that right? And sometimes to catch you off gone, you be like, oh ship, so you gotta slow down, you stop and you hold a conversation real quick.
Speaker 6: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Uh well, you're the first you got your first time? You know you up?
Speaker 4: Oh I groma, can't you out?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So you popped. So you popped one. You know you popped on the first time you popped one, you put it on real good, real good. Now the next time you go back on yo, I went back o yo. I ain't have I ain't have that diame.
Speaker 4: System, you know. So I didn't do it quite the first time. So I was gonna go back for the third time. You know, what you hit me with. She said, bring that penis you had. The first time I saw you, I wanted god o Yo. You didn't say bra She say, bringing that what you can the first time I saw you, I want that second.
Speaker 6: No, you.
Speaker 1: Half sweat man. Happened to the best. It happened, happened to the best of You know what, Chad, you said, why is you always open? Nobody wanted wanted to tackle that. That's why you was always open. I ain't gonna tackle you either, I was he I would wait till you run past me. Didn't jump on your back. I ain't talking you from the front. Listen. You don't understand.
Speaker 2: It wasn't nothing. It wasn't nothing like that.
Speaker 1: It was just it was. But you say you was running, I was.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: I was, I was, I was, I mean, I'm I'm. I'm not not gonna get into that because I don't want to. I don't want to piss my baby off because I know she's gonna see she's gonna see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't do that. You Oh, I know you saw this gospel singer body Storm try to serenade her fellow passages on the Delta Fly. But you got you got your crying man? Oh joe.
Speaker 6: Wi, she said, wh she told you? She said that had the first time.
Speaker 1: Yes, she said break breaking that peems you had the first night the first time I saw you. Don't break that segone bad? Come on, oh man, oh oh joe.
Speaker 4: Man, you don't gotta be a joy.
Speaker 1: Oh man, man, my bad? Where you got me? Hey?
Speaker 4: Where you got me?
Speaker 1: A tears?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: But that's the cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bab But did you see?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: The singer on the on the Delta Airline flight was trying to serenade the passengers. I understand that she had she was nominated for a Grammy, and she thought it would be appropriate, even after the flight leader had said everybody said, you know, sit down so they can hear I guess the announcement of the flight safety and you know, she felt that, you know, it was you know God, And I hate when people talking about what God wanted me to do. That come on, God gonna have God gonna have you on the no fly list and you ain't no angel and you ain't got no wings. So I don't know how you're gonna get from point A to point B because I don't know very many gospel singers, unless you Kurt Franklin probably flying Prime. You know what. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a chance to see that clip. But did did they? Did they allow him her to serenate the flighter?
Speaker 1: No, no, they asked her, tell me, if you're not gonna if you're not gonna be able to be quiet, you gonna.
Speaker 4: Have to get up up this grace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I one of God's children like that. NA go ahead, Delta, and don't you say nothing bad. I rock with Delta. Ain't no no problem, Delta.
Speaker 5: I rock with your wonder wid fly Spirit. Because of stuff like that. They wouldn't they wouldn't have done you like that on Spirit. They wouldn't have done you like that. Take this out, she said, I sing for the Lord. I'm doing what the Lord is telling me to do.
Speaker 1: I guess when they told her gets what they told them, When they told her they gonna put up all of that plane, the Lord told her to be quiet. Come hold maad o Joe, oh Joe, you know you Ojo. When you get on a plane, I mean I get mad when people. I mean, you right next to somebody and I can hear your conversation. I'm on the other side, bro. Yes, so can you imagine singing? Don't nobody want to hear that?
Speaker 5: I waited, woke back up, back up a little bit because I was on a flight from Miami to Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we did karaoke.
Speaker 2: We did carry karaoke our in flight.
Speaker 5: When we hear about thirty two thousand feet when they were doing when they were they were doing the service floor, well play, I.
Speaker 1: Know, not the flame, not the flight you play on that thing getting about ten thousand. I've seen kites fly high Street.
Speaker 2: I'll be on spirits seven seventy seven.
Speaker 1: What you talking about?
Speaker 4: Don't don't do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a real airline, Oh Joe. People don't want to hear. Look, I'm sure there might be some people, but the vast majority of they were silence. They want to yes, yes, yes, I mean I know I ain't paid that kind of money. You see, I will have a problem.
Speaker 5: With I know you also have a problem with babies. Babies crying on the plane. I mean I would prefer look, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I understand everybody, I mean, every kid is not going to be you know, get on there and be quiet. I mean I've commended some parents like oh, my god, your child was unbelievable. And then there's some that that cried and was plussing the entire night.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, and you have to understand, Ojo. Like you know, when you fly commercial versus us flying charter to tinly different. I mean, how many times have the plane taken off and we standing? How many times have the plane been landed and we standing people and we walking up and down the aisle.
Speaker 4: But that's the.
Speaker 1: Difference between charter and commercial and the commercial flight. The flight attendant, the flight leader, they're in control. They're the police of the sky. What they say is go, I don't get a I get my seat, I buckle up. I ain't got none to say because I need to fly. I sure can't. I sure can't. I'm not a you matter. If I ay, you might, if I take a picture, sure, I go right up there and the thing, take a picture with them. They need me to sign, so hey, I signed and keep it moving. I don't want no problem because I need that.
Speaker 4: I got to fly. My job required me to fly in a lot.
Speaker 1: I like it. So uh.
Speaker 2: There was a lion loose, a circus lion of scapes.
Speaker 1: Get captured seven hours later as it rambles as it walks through neighborhoods in Rome and Coliseum. Yeah, he said, IM gonna get y'all lass back. Y'all remember we used to have the back in the day.
Speaker 2: Wait, nobody killed, nobody hurt, nothing like that. No animals, no pets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think people. Have you ever seen a lion?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You huh.
Speaker 2: I've been on your part of that. I don't want part of that.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I went to uh when the old six friend Roy. They used to have a show at the I think was the Mirage g Yes, and so I had great seats. I was as a matter of fact, I toill me, my sister, my mom, my brother, his wife, and my ax at the time.
Speaker 2: And so I'm sitting on the end.
Speaker 1: Now when they come down, they bring all the lions and tigers right down the aisle, I'm sitting on the eye on it. So them top tigers are bigger than the line, better than me. I mean, you could live it, oh, Joe, I'm talking about you could. Just if I just did this, I could have touched it. I could have touched them. And the white and all all of them are white, white tigers, a line, even lions coming down coming down the isle. I was like, oh my good, that's what I used to do it and go to Vegas, used to go to the shows. They're jock enormous. But you know what, that's what I got to do. I want to go on you you got to, you got to. I've been on a safari and I ain't. I ain't trying to keep I ain't trying to shoot nothing. I just want to see I just want to see them in their.
Speaker 2: Natural and cam and Kenya.
Speaker 5: I did the safari in Kenya, and I also had the opportunity to live in the grasslands with the Massa warriors, which was very very very different, very different.
Speaker 2: I did three days out there with them. Uh, very scary.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, can we get that poll up? Do y'all believe YO did three days in the grass laying with the box I did. I'm telling you, I'm not gonna make I'm not gonna make that up. The pictures of the yeah you will.
Speaker 2: Every time I say something, y'all think I'm lying. Man, I'm telling the truth. The pictures are up there.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a high probability likelihood. So so yeah, you misrepresented the truth. I ain't gonna call you a live I like to say you miss both the truth. Trust me.
Speaker 5: I was out there in Kenya, man there the grass. I trust trust me. I'm trying to take my kids. Matter of fact, I'm Glass and we talk about safaris and stuff. You know, I do a trip with my kids every summer. Right, I want to take the kids to Giraffe Manor in Africa. They talk about hell, no, we don't want to do no bullshit like that.
Speaker 6: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Joe, not that, think about it. They might run to put you in the grass, Curt. They keep your hands over there.
Speaker 2: You look like, where do you think I'm from? Look at look at look look at it, look at the structure of my face, look at look at look at look at the I'm symmetrically African. Asymmetrically yes, African.
Speaker 1: But but Jerry, do you know, like yeah, no, I'm I'm like, I'm like no, I'm like ninety like ninety four ninety five my ancestry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did I did my I do that?
Speaker 5: I should do mine on the show. Yeah next next, well, next Thursday, I'm gonna do mine on the show.
Speaker 2: I like that because I.
Speaker 1: Wonder you don't you have to take what I have to take the test?
Speaker 4: And do you have to send it off?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I wonder, I wonder, I wonder what.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, Joe.
Speaker 2: They believe you, they say they believe your All you gotta do is google it and you would see. You will see my pictures of me and Kenya in Africa. So why would I be lying, I don't know this is me. You won't see me with the Massi Warriors and and we greet each other. It's based on your It's based on your vertical How can you how can you jump?
Speaker 1: That's how you greet each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know what now that I look at you, I remember seeing you in national geograph.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 6: That was me.
Speaker 2: We all looked the same, Paul dark old hair, dark bald head, skinny.
Speaker 1: They asked, They said, oh Joe, if you didn't play receiver, what position would you play or would you have wanted to play dB?
Speaker 5: Especially with my knowledge of the game and my understanding of I'm a linebacker.
Speaker 1: Asshold, they called me graveyard because I love to feel bodies everywhere. That called me, oh Joe, Oh Joe, you I would have ran right through your ass. Man, I don't play. I would have ran.
Speaker 2: I would ran right through you. Okay, I would have ran right through you.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I would build different now.
Speaker 4: I bet you.
Speaker 1: I'd have brought your family together, and I ain't talking about for no family re union either. Did have been even turkey addressed? And you would have known a damn thing about it. I probed you that tran Ass. Let me ask you this, Jo tran Ass, which comedians are on your mount Rushmo Rushmore comedians? Yep, yep. Number one for me.
Speaker 5: And a lot of people might not like this because maybe a lot of people don't understand him or or really been able to to s vibe with his his intellect and some of the jokes and the truth that he talks about. But George Carlin's my number one. George Carlin, I'm going Prior rich Pror.
Speaker 4: I'm going Richard Pryor.
Speaker 2: Richard pry world have been probably been my number two. Can I tell you what my number three is? Yeah, Eddie Murphy, Eddie Murphy is my number two.
Speaker 1: Well, Eddie Eddie was doing when when when you can say what you want to say? Oh? Yeah, Prior problems, will say what you could say, what you want to. Number four, Yeah, dave, motherfucker Chapelle because he's doing he's saying it when you doing it where you can get canceled.
Speaker 2: What you don't care. It ain't nothing you could do about.
Speaker 1: It, because what they could take away from him, he walked away from anywhere.
Speaker 2: So you can't cancel somebody that don't want with you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So we got three because I like Prior, I like Murphy, I like Chapelle, and probably my third.
Speaker 4: Man, I love Bernie Man.
Speaker 6: You know who shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad Bernie. I don't know if you remember him, but if he'd have been a little longer, Robin Harrison talk about Man Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah bad Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I can see Carlin.
Speaker 1: I love, I love, I just love a good comedy show. And you know, over the years I've become friends Bruce Brew uh dal Hughley said the entertainer.
Speaker 2: Uh, I know, k Har have you heard Kirklin before? I had love t K T K funny man he k funny honey. Yeah, women, I love some more some more, very funny. Mike, Mike, I mean the comedy show Shout your boy in. I mean it's oh oh, and my boy. Now, probably I'm closer. Yeah, I'm probably closer with all the comedians. I'm probably close with the quake.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 5: You probably might you might not remember, you know, Marvin Dixon. Hey, I'm going back back towards my way. Benji Brown, Marvin Dixon, little duval uh A very funny. Back back in the day, I used to go to the improv in the off season. This is during during the team when I was playing in Cocona Grove. I'll never forget.
Speaker 2: And this is not a lie.
Speaker 5: This is not a lie because Benji Brown could be able to attest to this. I was very funny. So what I would do was, is I just going to the comedy show as fun to some men, some friends that I used to do. But if the first comic ever got booed off the stage at the improv, I think it might have been Tuesday Nights, we would go in Cocona Groove. I'll never forget if the first comic got booed off the stage, I would finish the first comic.
Speaker 1: Set and I sweat for God. I sweat for God. Okay, yes, sir, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: We got nineteen thousand people watching this live right now.
Speaker 1: Nineteen thousand. That's crazy. Yeah. Now I need you guys to click that subscribe button because I know all nineteen thousand of you haven't clicked that subscribe button.
Speaker 4: Click the subscribe.
Speaker 1: Button, click them like button, and go ahead and push us up at thirty three hundred K.
Speaker 4: So comes give away five twenty people. All twenty people.
Speaker 6: I get.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you somebody in this chat.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you it's somebody in that nineteen thousand that's seen me do stand up comedy at the Mprov back in the day in cocon and Grove.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you. I guarantee if you and.
Speaker 2: I, if you and I were to do a stand up set, who you think is gonna be funny in here? Because I'm naturally funny. I'm naturally funny, and I got I got good. Joe, you can, you can?
Speaker 1: You can't. I don't do that. I don't think.
Speaker 5: Do you know how difficult it is to stand up in front of a crowd and tell a joke? You know how difficult that is? Oh, Joe, you know how difficult that is? Yes, Joe, do you know I've done it?
Speaker 1: Before.
Speaker 2: Do you know it makes me nervous.
Speaker 4: They don't make me nervous because you know I got joke for days.
Speaker 1: You know what I do? Hey put up in the chat if O, Joe and Shannon had a had a sid we did a cent. We get ten minutes, that's all we get, ten minutes. Who you think they they know you're funnier because I got the jokes. I got the jokes I used to.
Speaker 5: I used to get sent to the principal's office for ranking in school. That's how good I was.
Speaker 2: Oh, look, if you go to it. First of all, you can't go to.
Speaker 4: An hbc U.
Speaker 1: If you can't, you got it. Listen from from the moment the moment you walked into the student union it's a student.
Speaker 4: Center or the cafeteria.
Speaker 1: Because we got there in eleven eleven up, we got there a timpic December.
Speaker 4: You walked in there eleven on one. O, they.
Speaker 1: Gonna get over. Hey, we have we we have missed that.
Speaker 2: In today's society, with with the issues and and and and mental health and all this other stuff going on, you can't even crack jokes no more like we want to. Because that stuff right there, that Bill's character. That that Bill's character.
Speaker 5: What we do today in today's era, today's society with the kids growing up, is we coddling them. We coddling them a little too much, a little too much. That ranking and having jokes and going back and forth. That builds character, man, because when you get to the real world later on in life. Oh man, they gonna they man ship that. That that's you need that especially. They got to bring that back. Yeah, they got to bring they got to bring that back. Oh Joe, I'm afraid that ain't coming back.
Speaker 4: Oho.
Speaker 1: They say, first of all, you're not gonna be better than me with a mic in your hand because your mic and clipped facing the other way.
Speaker 4: You turn your mic towards your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Paul now tiled it up, tiled it up a little bit the nor normally, so they couldn't hear me.
Speaker 1: I know they can hit me, but we're gonna put the poe up. Who do you think would be funnier if we had ten minutes to do on stage? Me? O, Joe, trust me, I'm Ojoe, Oh Joe, I guarantee that that no Joe, no chance, no chance, Oh Joe. Funny, there's a difference there's levels everything.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you. I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: If you ask the people in the chat, I guarantee you, they believe I could do this for real.
Speaker 2: I've done it on the biggest stage, for real. O Joe, I'm being you two the one you know what.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: O Jo?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, I just told you the joke. I just told you the joke with the biagra. Now, imagine if I went on stage and told that.
Speaker 2: John listen, understand up the kind of stand up comedy? What kind of stand up I would do? What's you are not ready for?
Speaker 1: I can? I can.
Speaker 5: I can feel a stadium. I can feel a stadium. That's how funny I am. That's the difference, Oh Joe. What does a comedian do?
Speaker 2: He take real life situations and make them funny. That's your boss, what you're saying, Oh Joe, you can't not when I don't think you understand how difficult it is because you haven't done that. I've done it, and understand the difficulty of having to do it and getting and getting your jokes and your material off. It ain't easy, like you think, no, no, But we.
Speaker 1: Used to, we used to.
Speaker 2: We used to. Hey, look here, you know, you know I went to school with Red Grant, that motherfucker funny boy. I used to see Red at all at the I forgot the name of the comedy show off, not off, It's off Sunset in l A Red Grant funny boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was a fullback on.
Speaker 1: Yeah red with a pullback. Yeah, real funny man. And I got we got three thousand votes, so by they already know, do love you? Michael wants to know Messi or Ronaldo? You got They know that everybody. And he asked me that that's been door. I mean, how many of how many has he have he won the world? Chimp?
Speaker 2: Who got the world? You can say what you want to who got the world?
Speaker 1: Chimp?
Speaker 6: Who is this?
Speaker 4: That's Messi what he was looking.
Speaker 5: I've been going to watch Messi for the past when I'm what. I never missed the l Classical for maybe twelve years.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 5: I love Messa's death. Messi is God given. God said, you know what, when you're born, you're gonna be blessed. But I prefer I prefer Christiana. I prefer Chrishana.
Speaker 2: Ronaldo just live now and that that's just I mean that what they say that's what they say over there.
Speaker 4: We call him Linel.
Speaker 1: How you said you ain't you no good?
Speaker 4: Will?
Speaker 1: You going outside? I went out a homeboy. Now his name was Peter. He go off and come back he Pierre. Man, you know your name is Peter the whole your whole life where growing up? Ain't nobody a boy to call you Pierre?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 2: You don't know when you get that you know about soccer or you just.
Speaker 4: I just I just know those two big.
Speaker 1: Real dead real deal. Yeah yeah, I mean I was remember eighty six when Mari Donna. Yeah yeah, you go and mess it? I mean, just think about it. To pass Maridona and Argentine. Well, first of all, you become a coach, you win the World Cup and it cuts a rap. You become a colt, yes over you know Brazil, when you get Ronaldo, you get if you know you had comes Payley started it off and then all these you know, they go by one name. Yeah, so you wouldn't like feel like, I mean, until as great as MESSI was, he wasn't gonna pass Maridona because Mari Dona had that World Cup.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, okay, so is my first love man? SoC is my first love. Yeah, okay, yeah, you know, you know, you know that's that's what I do.
Speaker 1: That's what I do.
Speaker 4: But all I'm saying, all I'm saying is the fact that the people, the people, what they said, they said sixty percent.
Speaker 5: You know you God damn something. Some they wrong in their head. They don't know, they don't know. Okay, listen, for one, I'm.
Speaker 2: The greatest entertainer that ever played in the goddamn NFL. And they gonna they think you're gonna be better than me.
Speaker 1: That is what the vote is said. They had you eighteen down.
Speaker 5: There, Willever, forever, be indebted, cemented the greatest entertainer of all time, ever.
Speaker 1: Four thousand. Every time, every time you talk, we get another thousand votes, and I'm getting a little higher.
Speaker 2: Give what I said, the greatest entertainer ever.
Speaker 1: And the you know what, Ojo, they said, someone asked, they donated money. They said, Okay, Shannon, we're gonna take away your three rings. Who had the better career you were? Ojo?
Speaker 2: I don't even know my goddamn stats. You know, my stats, they're not mine. I know, I know, but once I finished football, it's like I don't I don't even know my stats.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, I tell you what you didn't know. Who has the most your secondary playoff wins in NFL history, individually or a team.
Speaker 2: Individually?
Speaker 1: This person has more consecutive playoff win than anybody in the un plush, No, you won't bet nothing. Try again, Who is it you looking at it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That wasn't an individual accomplish. That was the team accompisonment. So you know now you want the team?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that that don't really count. Well, but guess what I left one team and went to another team at the end of the day. Well, again, that was your supporting cast. I would like to your supporting cast was able to help with achievement that great feat. You want to you want to know what what receiver?
Speaker 1: Listen to me.
Speaker 2: What receiver led the a f C four years in a row?
Speaker 6: Oh? Y?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What offside? Probably you it's only two receivers that have ever led the FC in yards four years in a row. Who are the two receivers that have done it?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Who are the two receivers that have done it.
Speaker 6: A f C?
Speaker 4: Let me see who in the ALC went to a bunch of balls.
Speaker 1: I'm listening.
Speaker 2: Maybe AFC, Bengals Brows.
Speaker 1: Paul Warfield, Chad Johnson.
Speaker 4: When did you leave? When did you lead the l C?
Speaker 1: And respect? I did it once? I did it once.
Speaker 2: No, I did it four times in a row. Wait, I'm saying it wrong. I'm saying it wrong. No, hey, well, you ain't leave.
Speaker 1: No, you ain't lead.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody ling in the consecutives?
Speaker 5: Something me and Jerry Rice did see. I don't know none of I don't know none of my football stuff. Me and Jerry Rice are the only ones I know. I'm four years in a row.
Speaker 1: No, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: I ain't laying.
Speaker 1: I ain't laying. I just don't know. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: It's a lot shoot them stats, don't lie.
Speaker 1: Keith Oliver asked, oh, did you have any pregame rituals Uh, yes, I woke up at the same time. I ate the same thing for pregame for thirteen years. I ate French toasts with no syrup. I had egg whites oatmeal, that was it, with a banana and water. That was my pre game meal. I normally got to the stadium I called the early early bus, so I was at the stadium probably four and a half hours, five hours before the game. I normally got to the game we played at We played it at two. I got to the stadium probably Riot nine, and we had to be at the State. We had to be at the stadium by noon. I normally got there about nine forty five. Uh my, I had three packs a big red putting my locker five five sticks to a pack. I had one, two, three, four six tail and all putting my locker, running back socks. Uh oh yeah, everything yeah, every everything had And I had three blueberry cake donuts, three chocolate chip cake donuts from Dunkeys Jones. What's going on? Man? I had to guess what And Mike Shanahan made sure is eighty four locker straight because I go tell on them if they didn't have that fast year, right, I'll tell Mike. I diamuch I mean I had.
Speaker 2: I had my routine obviously, whether I was playing home or away, was my McDonald's hot cakes with sauces, salt, shaving muffin large OJ That's my routine. I always. Also, I caught the first bus. I caught the first bus I had once I got to the stadium. Whether we were playing home or whether obviously you driver, I mean whether yeah we drove when it was home, but whether we're away. I had no routine once I got there, I just got there. I like to get to the stadium early, go out there and walked the field, walked the field early.
Speaker 1: No, no, o Joe, man, let me tell you what happened. You know, when I first got to the NFL. You know, everybody would go out there. You know, I never did that in college, so I do. Yes, No, So I see everybody else going out there. I was like, well, you know what, I would go out there too. How about I go out there and on punt team I get knocked out?
Speaker 2: How you got knocked out?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't make a tackling got me in the head, even the head.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, concussion, concussion, yeah, oh out.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 1: I went out there to see my brother. We played each other. We played each other in ninety right ninety because they came to Denver and and we played them again in ninety three, went to Green Bay. But and o, Joe, here's the thing. When we were at home, we stayed in the hotel night before a game. There's normally three elevator doors I had to press the button and go stand in front of the elevator door that I thought was going to open.
Speaker 4: And I had to do that until I got it right, so I might be there. I might get it one time.
Speaker 1: Now if I got it the first if I, oh Ojoe, If I hit that button and I went and stood in front of the door and that door opened, Oh it was over. Whoever we played was getting a hundred piece on them. They were getting a hundred piece. But sometime it might take me five, six, ten minutes. But I had to do it.
Speaker 4: I had to, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: I could not I could not go to I could not leave that hotel until I hit that button, stood.
Speaker 2: In front of the door that was going to open.
Speaker 1: Yep. And I was that You were superstitious, was I? O? Joe? We went on the road, okay, like we played the Chargers, we played Kansas City. We kind of stayed, kind of stayed in the same hotel we won that game. I'm getting that same hotel. I stayed in the same hotel room. Mike came in ninety five, we started staying at the Inverness. I had the same hotel room probably for like seven years. I left when I left, I saw from ninety five through ninety nine I had the same hotel room. I come back, somebody else got it. I was like, Michael, I can't stay here. He like, what's wrong? Eighty four?
Speaker 4: I say, somebody got my room had up out of.
Speaker 1: Them too much?
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: That was that was overdoing it.
Speaker 1: That was it was. It was overdoing it.
Speaker 5: Once you put it well, once you put the work in, Once you put the work in throughout the week, the real the results are gonna show up regards to what you do.
Speaker 2: That you may be superstitious up that.
Speaker 1: Mind, that mind, oh choe. I walked on the field. I was invincible because my mind told me that I believe I'm better than the dude a cross from me. I gotta win that one on one battle. That's the battle that I'm biting. Well I believed it. I ain't. I ain't believe it.
Speaker 2: I knew it, and I walked and I talked it the week before and still went out Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you know what when when Travis doing a great job and he's gonna he gonna end up. But when they start flashing their numbers up there, they said, well, okay, Travis Kelsey trails Shannon Sharp with this or Shannon Sharp has that. I'm like, okay, you know, like you said, Oh Joe, I've been retiring almost two decades. I was like, put that work here, like that make you feel good about your seven? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dropping you know one eighties, one, seventies two, one sixty. I told you that boy. Now I ain't gonna, ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: Use that boy was one time in my prime, in my prime, just one season in today's game. I want seven. I don't want deta y'all, ma homes, got number of respects, Aaron Rodgers, all these guys justin Herbert, Joe Burrow. Give me something good one year in my prime seven. I guarantee you whatever the tight end record receiving is in the season, I go get it. Look look who calling my phone on and so that means she ain't watching the show as I'm up. Go ahead, go ahead, Oh Joe, go ahead? Who red Man?
Speaker 6: Hold on? Hold on.
Speaker 4: About you should be in the bed?
Speaker 1: Am I still feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out how you how you supposed to be my number one, my number one fair, my number one supporter, like my all and all my everything, my huncle Berry to my find, and I'm on the show and you sleep. You tired, You tired from what.
Speaker 1: The baby?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, if you wasn't as fast as you was, it had your legs.
Speaker 1: I mean, excuse me, we got we got people listening.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have had no child. So you got a baby and now the baby running. You're crazy and now you're tired, and you're not supporting my show.
Speaker 1: Make sure she subscribed and tell us all up. Yeah, hey, is that a five kick you got? Is that a five kick?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: I thought you have a baby. Yeah. People people here you.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, oh that she said the doctor, her friend, the doctor slid into your d m.
Speaker 4: The doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you want to work on you. Huh oh oh right.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah she had a doctor's degree. Yeah, you got you a small one on your hands over there. Yeah, I'll have two. I guess we're gonna have two daughters in the family because my daughter.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, baby, make sure you turn on the show right now and subscribe and give us one hundred dollars right now. And we ain't gonna sit there and tell your friend it's the show till you give us one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: H and tell your friend to give us a hundred and give us a subscribe to the show.
Speaker 2: Also wait, sit it again and get fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Tell her tell her to tell her friend to subscribe to our show.
Speaker 2: And you tell your doctor friend. Oh oh, she's gonna tell her besiness to respond to us and give us a thousand.
Speaker 5: I know her business. They give us a sponsor to a thousand to five thousand. Okay, thanks, we appreciate it. We got to finish the show.
Speaker 2: Vision Maid clearly, Gord, she's sleep ship.
Speaker 6: I'm mad.
Speaker 2: Well she's supporting it's spirit vision.
Speaker 1: May twenty four in House Chicken or Hearty Chicken, Glenville in the House a Rome. See.
Speaker 2: I go back, I go back when the Double lest they used to now. I don't know who owned the hen House now.
Speaker 1: But I remember the double lest Uh. They used to ride the school bus with us. They were twins, Timmy and Tommy, and they had a younger brother named Tony. Their parents ran the hen House. I don't know who owns it now or who runs it now, but the hen House. But the last time I've been I was in Glenville, which was a long time ago. I had that crippet Chick. I don't know if you know anything about crippet chick. Crippy, crippy, Oh Chrispy. Yeah, I go. I go to church church, a church of Chicken. I'll get number Chicken. I left number Wave. Yeah, straight out of grease. I know about that, straight out degrees.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget try hard seven game.
Speaker 1: O Joe, he said, your flowers, he said, I see o Cho in the NFL commercial with the Oscar worthy performers.
Speaker 4: Let's see you in some blockbuster movie.
Speaker 1: Soon is coming.
Speaker 5: It's coming, It's coming. I got a matter of fact, I got some of the works right now. I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, Doug. I'm not sure if you're gonna be mad or not, but I'm gonna let the world know.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I got something coming out, man. Me and Denzel working on a working on a nice movie.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: So hopefully all that pans out and I can win my first my first Oscar.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's always been a dream of mind to be on the big screen because my my grandma always told me. Grandma always told me, you're gonna name your dogs. Oscar, You're gonna name your dollars. You got a listen, listen. I'm I'm working on the movie with then Zel. I'm I'm one of the main characters, one of the main characters, and I really can't disclose too much information, but I'm hoping. I'm hoping that everything pans out the way it should and I can win my first Oscar.
Speaker 1: I hope so too. That'd be that'd be yeah, yeah, yeah, that'd be real nice. That's gonna put.
Speaker 2: Well, we already on the map now, oh yeah, we're on the map. People be talking about talking about I got dudes that are all the way over in Europe in the middle of the Premier League seasons about man, we enjoying you and uncle they they are. I got my my soccer friends they.
Speaker 1: Watching this.
Speaker 2: Man, I got my soccer friends watching this.
Speaker 4: We do a big thing.
Speaker 5: Hey we go we finish be global. We ain't finna play. We're finna be global. Yeah, people, word of mouth spread spread. I'm telling you, we're gonna be global.
Speaker 1: There's three different ways you can get there, and there's three ways that you can really get some information. Fast Man, One Man Television and we do it. Yeah, we going, we going place it. So guess what I'm about the sign off, and I'm gonna go up thereirs to go to sleep because I gotta get no first, no first, think tomorrow, hold on a second. Thank you guys. How many suscribers we get? We get an additional thouder? We got three thousand, We got three thousands, We got three thousand subs just while.
Speaker 4: We were doing this show.
Speaker 2: It did everybody watching right now? Are they are they subscribed?
Speaker 1: Tell them?
Speaker 2: Make sure they hit that button.
Speaker 4: Make sure I tell you what this what we're gonna do, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the next five minutes, if we get a fire, we're gonna give away twenty five hundred. We'll go with twenty five hundred. We will give five people five hundred a thousand in the next in.
Speaker 4: The next five minutes. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't forget, we got we got we got our song tonight.
Speaker 1: Man, huh don't we I ain't. I ain't been practice. I've been visited on Joe. Hey, check this out all overre we go. Okay, we're gon We're gonna do it. Thank you for watching. Nightcap.
Speaker 4: Guys, you made this thing very very special. We're growing at an alarming rate.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you click that subscribe button, make sure you click that like button. Tell your family, your friends, your loved ones, the Uncle Ojoe with the hottest show on digital. And we're only gonna get bigger, and you guys are getting in early, so you're gonna an opportunity to say hey before they even blew up, before they was on wherever they was at, before they had two million, ten million subs. I was there. I was one of the first ones. And if that doesn't go unnoticed, we really appreciate your support because without you, there is no Nightcap. Without you, there is no Shannon, no first Take. Without you, there is no o Cho on the inside the NFL. So thank you for There's absolutely no club Shape without you, guys. So I want to say thank you, and I want to say thank you for o Cho because you guys make what we do possible and you make it worthwhile. So please make sure you click that subscribe button, make sure you click that light button. We get into that magic number because we're about we're about to give away, were about to give away give five people come up.
Speaker 2: On on the rough side.
Speaker 1: Of the mountain.
Speaker 2: I'm doing mine best to.
Speaker 1: Make kid in real, just real, just do what as RELs, as real, what you want to.
Speaker 2: Say, what you want to talk about. I appreciate you, thank you for supporting me. Even though we got, we got, we got, we got, we got left in the minute you know you was You was home sleeping and woke up and call my show, called me in the middle of my job and I had to pick up because you sleep the baby was running you.
Speaker 1: Ragged, and you was tired. What you thought was gonna happen when you got prod? Huh? Will you supposed to be home to help out? You're supposed to be home to help out. I gotta work, Yes, I gotta work.
Speaker 4: You know hey, you see, hey, you see how your boy be working.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get I'm trying to get you to get me on first take so I can get another job and diversify my portfolio.
Speaker 1: How about that. I'm oh Joe, they got your boy working. Oh Joe, your boy, I'm tired like a one leg man of the ass kicking contest.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, O Joe, that's what you.
Speaker 1: O Joe? Oh Joe, we're about to have to give away to wait for what were looking like? We sell on five four three? What you counting off? I can't see they just got We just what got a thousand subs? So we got to give away twenty five hundred. We got to give five people.
Speaker 2: Hold on, yeah, I'm finna pay pack. I'm finna seeing my money. I'm gonna see you what I gotta send you at twelve hundred, twelve fifty on, Joe.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. Oho, let me tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put mine on the run in the count. If I don't run up and pay, you don't run up and ask me for it.
Speaker 2: How do we make sure these people get their money?
Speaker 1: Man? I want to make sure they get no trust me, they get their money. Hey, they get their money?
Speaker 2: Can they come got his money from yesterday?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Little Tank got his money, Oh Joe, Let me tell you what they try to do, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Once they found out Little Tank had won, everybody wouldn't change their profile of a little tank.
Speaker 4: Boy, ain't we so?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe? Man, we had five hundred little tanks?
Speaker 2: How did you find out who the original was.
Speaker 4: We had to do something. We had to do some man.
Speaker 2: Come on, people, man, come on, y'all appreciate that one hundred dollars rare.
Speaker 1: We got him, We got the five. Okay, we got the five, O Joe. So make sure what what Hello ask? They gotta make sure, Okay. Magdalen Lamar, Maurice Hickman, Danielle Kenda Kendall, Eduardo Tapia, and Darius Robertson. Magdalene Lamar, Maurice Hickman, Danielle Kenda, Eduardo Tapia, Darius Robertson. You guys each just won five hundred bucks. Curtis Curtius set of Nightcap. Appreciate it you again, thank you for clicking that, sup. But get us the three hundred k by the time we go on the air on Thursday, we're gonna give twenty people five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Nobody else doing this, else doing this. Not only we gonna We're gonna give you good content. We're gonna give you good stories. We're gonna talk football, We're gonna talk sports, We're gonna drop gyms, give you life experiences. And before you leave, not only are you getting great content, you got a chance to walk out of here with money.
Speaker 2: You know why because the holidays coming up. Holidays come up, and you know, you never know, we might do something special, might do especially for the December.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, you and I gotta put our heads together uh and see what we can come up with because.
Speaker 4: We want to.
Speaker 2: We want to show you that we really appreciate the support that you've given us.
Speaker 1: Uh, because you guys make it possible, you guys, everything that we've been able to put together in this on this platform Club Shaysha Nightcap. The way you supported me on first take, the way you supported Oh Joe. Around inside the NFL. We want to show you again if you're one of these, if you wanted these five people, excuse me, Magdalene Lamar, Maurice Higman, Danielle Kendall, Edward O Tapia, Darius Robertson.
Speaker 4: Make sure you drop your email or IG and we'll get in touch with you.
Speaker 1: Do that for us and five hundred dollars on the way, thank you for subscribing, for clicking that subscribe button. Make sure make sure you click that like button. We greatly appreciate it. Oh Joe, we got to come up with a song, that you and I vote, what's song? We gotta come up with a song for Thursday. I gotta get to go. I gotta go to no song, no song tonight because the ten is closed out. I gotta get.
Speaker 2: And you gotta get up in the morning. But we got something, we got something coming on Thursday. So text me let me know the song so I can.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and hurt. I got you, so I can make sure I can make sure I know it.
Speaker 1: I got you. Thank you again for clicking that subscribe button. Thank you for tuning a in the nineteen thy twenty thousand that watched us live. Thank you so very much. Be back on Thursday. Thank y'all on Gang Twin