Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man Welcome back George he NORII with Mark Lerner. Mark graduated from Michigan State University with high honors and a BA in social science and then completed in nineteen seventy two an intensive one year training course in professional astrology and that began his career. He's got a couple of books out including Welcome to Planet Earth, a magazine GPS Astrology, and his website has Great Pear Enterprises dot com and Mark tell us about your mobile phone.
Speaker 3: App, Well, that's Astrology Cosmic Calendar with K for iPhones and Android phones, and people can subscribe to the Cosmic Calendar and go two to four weeks into the future. Right now, it's running till November thirtieth, and that way people can make appointments and do whatever they want to look ahead into the future, because that's part of the work I've been doing for fifty plus us doing astrology. People can also get into it for free, but then you can only go one day at a time. But it's called Astrology Cosmic Calendar with a.
Speaker 2: K super Well, big election day coming up in a few hours that things will start.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts, Well, again, we've had President Trump running for the second time after at least whether he saw it or not, losing to President Biden the previous time. Of course he doesn't accept that, and now we have a different race going on. It is, as most people know if you've watched any news, it's kind of a neck and neck finale here in terms of particularly the toss up states, and we pretty much know which states are going to go Republican and Democrat. I mean, that's not really a big surprise. It comes down to about seven states, particularly those ones in the north, which is Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. So pretty much right at this point. I mean, in terms of Donald Trump's chart, which I have done many podcasts about over the last seven eight years, he has a very powerful connection with the United States birth chart from July fourth, seventeen seventy six. So just the fact that he's still running gives him an enormous advantage. However, we'll see because what we see now with Kamala Harris since she's been vice president. I think what happened was a couple of months ago when President Biden decided okay, Finally, he can't. He can't run. He's not either doing well I mean emotionally, psychological and so on, and particularly being over eighty years old. So we'll see whether or not a couple of months. It's not very many months for any candidate to come in to oppose somebody like Donald Trump. So I think Donald Trump, even at this hour, regardless of what people think in terms of being him almost being eighty years old himself in seventy eight, he still has the advantage. And we'll just have to see whether or not a lot of women and young people vote, particularly in those northern states, and if a lot of them come out, it is possible that Kamala Harris will eke out a victory, but I don't think it's going to be in the next twenty four to forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: So astrologically speaking, you're predicting Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, let me put it this way. I'm not let me put it this way. I think any professional astrologer. I don't know what's been said earlier because I deliberately did not listen so that it wouldn't be influenced and anything I would say, not that the previous three guests are not fantastic. It's just that when I'm on a show like this, is that I just want to be able to share what I think is is my clarity. So what I would say is that if you had one hundred astrologers, you know, in front of a crowd, and they were all looking at Donald Trump's birth chart, his progressions and transits, which are the main way you work with astrology and an in depth manner, and you did the thing with Kamala Harris's charge. Luckily, we know the birth times of both people. So for instance, Hillary Clinton, we didn't necessarily know whether she was born in the morning or night, And even President Biden has the same kind of thing. Was he born at eight thirty in the morning, Was he born at eight thirty night. If you don't know the time of birth for a major candidate, then you can't predict what's going to happen. So luckily with these two people we do see. You know, they have a specific birth times from there that are recorded. There's no dispute about that, and that way you can kind of see what's going on. What I want to say is that I think it was clear as a bell to me that eight years ago Donald Trump was going to win that election against Hillary Clinton, and the poets kept saying, well, there's no way, and so on and so forth, and he won that pretty handily. What I would say is, if the results could come in quickly, I think Donald Trump will still be favored. But if the results take several days day and we don't know, then the pattern of energy is what we call transits day after day over the next several days as we get like toward the weekend, if we still don't know, because one or two states, you know, are going back and forth, then that sort of leans toward Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: So if I'm reading you right, you're saying it up in the air.
Speaker 3: Well, what I think is, if you remember what happened eight years ago, Hillary Clinton clearly lost and she's conceded and called Donald Trump at about two in the morning, So that would be like tomorrow night plus almost exactly the time we're talking now. So that would be the best scenario for Donald Trump. And I'm saying that because the cycles that he has in his chart, that's one thing, But you have to be able to connect to the United States birth chart, which he does very well. July fourth of seventeen seventy six. And the other big deal is the inauguration day January twentieth, twenty twenty five. The inauguration day is much more powerful than even the election day because that's a specific time, which is noon in Washington, d C. It's not voting all day or anything like that. Whereas elections we already have people, you know, sending in their ballots. Now thousands, actually millions, tens of millions of people have already voted. So the energy of election day is kind of diffused in terms of astrology. If you see what I'm saying here, and anybody out there listening who knows some astrology, if you have people voting over weeks, right, and there's like sixty or seventy or eighty million people, then they're all sort of putting their energies in on different days with different times. And because in the last couple of elections there's been a dispute, well certainly the one four years ago, but eight years ago, the point was that was it. I mean, the race was over by a couple of hours after in the evening and Hillary Clinton conceded, and that was a surprise that Donald Trump. He didn't think he was going to win. I mean, if you go back and actually understand why he was running and what his plans were and so on, he wanted to, you know, run, but he had a different goal. Basically, all you have to do is study it. I mean, he wanted to sort of get an enormous sort of vote and then Hillary, if she were to win, then he'd be able to sort of for the next four years say here's why. You know, Hillary Clinton doesn't know what she's doing, so to speak. So there's still a lot of that energy going on. But as far as astrology is concerned, he still has I wouldn't say the gravitas or anything. I'm just speaking about planetary energies from the traditional standpoint of how astrologers would look at a chart. And if you link up election day or the next twenty four hours end January twentieth, Okay, then he sort of fits that script better than Kamla Harris. It's not impossible because this is such a tied thing, and we never had a woman president, never had a female president that of all the women who've been on ticket before. You know, whether we go back, you know, a long time ago to Geraldine Ferraro as a vice presidential candidate, and Hillary Clinton, of course, who did lose, and other things, other people who've been in the in the running or who wanted to run for president. As a woman, I think Kamala Harris is the strongest person. She has an incredible chart, and she could sort of win it as an upset, shall we say. And we see this all the time in sports, right, I mean all the time in sports, whether it be a Super Bowl or you know the World Series that just happened, or something bottom of the ninth inning, or in football a Hail Mary and so on that could still happen. As far as this, even though the astrology I think favors Donald Trump, people still have to come out. They've got a vote.
Speaker 2: You have a prediction about the November twenty twenty eight election.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to put this out to your audience so that see, well, I have two things I do want to say that are interesting in terms of finally having a female president. When I say finally, the way I look at kind of the world powers, I mean, we just have the first female president of Mexico. I don't know how many people have tuned into that. She was just Annoydurd October first. And what's interesting allus about that is that the first female president of Mexico is also part Jewish, which is really shocking. I mean, there's never been a woman president of Mexico and that's right on our border. And I think a lot of people need to start thinking symbolically about astrology as well as doing charts and looking at transits and cycles in other words, so many different governments. We go even back to Margaret Thatcher and I was in England at that point. In fact, on that night that she became the first woman prime minister, which was in May of nineteen seventy nine. That started a whole trend of more conservative leadership around the world in many different countries. Now what I've looked ahead to the actual election day in four years, okay, which will be on November seventh of twenty twenty eight, and I've also analyzed the inauguration chart for January twentieth to twenty twenty nine, and that appears to be very very much a woman becoming president of the United States at that point. So if somehow Kamala Harris doesn't make it at this point, first of all, she's young, I mean, in terms of running, she's six. Donald Trump is seventy eight eb eighty two if he somehow wins. The other thing, So, in other words, I've looked at I see a lot of the Nusian energy and other kinds of what we call asteroid energies that are strongly feminine rather than energies like say Pluto or Neptune or Saturn or Mars, which tend toward of why part of the reason why we always have had a male president, and of course, this whole phenomenon of electing a woman a female president, it just not happened. I mean, it just Hillary was on her way to doing it in two thousand and eight when Barack Obamas came out of nowhere basically and took the nomination from her. That was against John McCain. And maybe Hillary would have won that anyway, because that was the two thousand and eight year, remember, with all of the financial disasters of two thousand and eight, So that could have probably been a time where Hillary, if Barack Obama didn't run, she probably would have become the first woman president at that point. But instead we had a whole different energy field. So the other thing, if I may talk about it is Nicky Haley's prediction in quotes. If you don't mind my bringing that up, you go ahead, Okay. So look, Nicky Haley is very young, okay, relative to running, and she was attempting to be the candidate in the Republican Party. If we can just go back six seven, eight months, right at the beginning of the year, then she only won two primaries. She won the Washington DC primary, and I think she won New Hampshire or I think it was New Hampshire, possibly by a little bit. And Donald Trump won all those other primaries, so she had to leave the race. But she was pretty angry. And if you remember everybody out there, she had been saying that both Donald Trump and Joe Biden are too old, okay, And of all the things I've ever heard her say, I thought that made a whole lot of sense. I mean, I know, a lot of looking at the world situation. If we go back to Ronald Reagan, right he became president, he was sixty nine, he was the oldest president ever, and by the second term it became clear that things were really not so clear in his mind. And eventually, when we look back, not only did we find out again Nancy Reagan was doing astrology, and that was a whole shock astrology in the White House, and that came out sort of toward the end of his administration nineteen eighty seven nineteen eighty eight. But then we sort of found out medically that he was had Alzheimer's, or at least the beginning of Alzheimer's. So when Nicki Haley said all this at the beginning of the year, she was interviewed on a conservative radio show, I think it was January thirtieth, and was asked about what her plans were, and she was still sort of in the race there against Donald Trump. But she said, either either I or Kamala will become the next president of the United States. And when I heard her say that, I thought that is very interesting. It sounded like a kind of pronouncement, almost like an omen But the reason I'm saying this is important because right now, like, why is Nicki Haley even important in the situation? She's important because her birthday is the day of the inauguration January twentieth. She's worn nineteen seventy two, and so she and Kamala Harris might be running against each other in four years because they're both young enough. Kamala Harris would be only sixty four and Nikki Haley would be fifty six, you see, and the energies are showing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to put that out for astrologers, beginners or people who are into politics, that in four years, as long as we don't sort of go through a falling apart process due to other cycles that I talked about on the show, Neptune and Pluto, Pluto coming back for the United States first time ever that happened twenty twenty two, right at the point where where Russia invaded Ukraine and what's happened last year in Israel, and relative to Hamas and Gaza. Remember I brought up this whole thing of Jupiter having an eighty three year exact cycle of repeating these cycles from World War Two, nineteen thirty nine, nineteen forty and this year we're we're repeating nineteen forty one, and this kind of stuff with Jupiter making this exact cycle is going to create this havoc over the next couple of months. So regardless of who wins, Okay, So what I'm putting out right now, okay, very clearly to me, I have no doubt in my mind that a woman will be elected in four years and take the office of the presidency, because somehow that has to happen for the United States. I just can't see three hundred plus million people never electing a woman for whatever reason, you know, conservative Republicans or that. I think the country really needs to be able to sort of be part of the world environment.
Speaker 2: Would you think that's the year, Well, that's.
Speaker 3: The year, although again I would say at this point it's kind of like even if you watch the World Series. By the way, at some point I'd love to be on the show talking about how sports can actually tell us about things in politics and sports is very interesting, particularly baseball traditionally as the national pastime, has a lot to do with Republicans and Democrats. But that's a whole other thing. But we just did see the traditional World Series of the Dodgers and the Yankees post World Series, and if anybody's watching that, you saw in the first game that it looked like the Yankees going to win, and Freddie Freeman, who had been in Atlanta and now a Dodger the last couple of years, hits a Grand Slam home run then he hits three more home runs of the next three games, and the Dodgers win the World Series. One of the problems for Donald Trump is that he's a servant Yankee fan. He and Juliani and George Steiner where the trinity of sort of New York Yankee baseball. And if you understand Donald Trump's life at the Military Academy, played first base. He's into sports. We know, he's an avid golfer right has on these golf courses. Is very much into sports. But he's still a New York Yankee fan. So that has a sort of unusual residence because they didn't do so well, you know, I mean, obviously they lost the World Series, even though you know they put up a fight there in the last game or two.
Speaker 2: Mark, Why does there seem to be a great divide here in the United States?
Speaker 3: This is like, you know, hopefully everybody out there will take this, maybe with a grand assault, or like I've studied astrology for fifty two years. I've watched presidential elections since I was ten years old. And John F. Kennedy I went to sleep with my friend's house. The next morning we woke up with John F. Kennedy had won Illinois, had won Texas made because of Lyndon Johnson being there, and JFK was also a shock. He only won that election popular vote one hundred thousand votes out of sixty some union him and Nixon. So the thing is that we've had this splint going on for a long time. And the big one is that where Neptune is now, which is about to leave Pisces to go into Areas, is exactly where it was in eighteen fifty nine, eighteen sixty and eighteen sixty one when the Civil Wars started and Lincoln became president and Lincoln's Lincoln came in as basically the first Republican candidate because the Republican Party didn't start until eighteen fifty four. That's why Liz Cheney right now has been going around with Kamala Harris and saying even her father is going to vote for Kamala Harris. To me, what's actually happened is Donald Trump's energy is so powerful. I'm not saying good or bad people can decide that because he's not a politician and never was. He is sort of functioning as a kind of and I mean that's in the right way. A destroyer of the traditional Republican party, so that his personality is so strong that he's sort of sweeping aside all the traditional ways in which the Republicans and function, and the Democrats are also going through their destruction. So I think that four years from now, when the dust settles, you see, there'll be a kind of new Democratic Party and maybe a revised new Republican Party. So hopefully the parties will be sort of renewed through a kind of death and rebirth process.
Speaker 2: Is there going to be a lot of screaming of election fraud tomorrow, Well, it's.
Speaker 3: Going to go on. I think I think I may have shared this thought in what have been writing recently. We have seventy seven days, oddly enough, an interesting number from I don't know if Glennis mentioned it, seventy seven days if we include tomorrow to January twentieth, seventy seven, and I feel that it's not going to stop. Okay, By the way we have I mentioned the Jupiter cycle. We are repeating not exact events, but we're repeating nineteen forty one, okay. And what happened in nineteen forty one in December was that the Japanese had the sneak attack at Pearl Harbor. Now that's not going to happen again. We're not going to have the same event. However, on December sixth and seventh, coming up this year, Mars is going to stop in Leo and go in reverse, and it will be in reverse during the inauguration. It's one of the reasons that I'm thinking Donald Trump has more connection to that kind of energy of the where Mars is going to be, and Neptune, one of the big outer planets, is also going to stop on December seventh, which literally eighty three years ago was the day of Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more