Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Bea Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two times People's Choice Award winning podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in like I was doving like sweet Southern Bell.
Speaker 3: Hello everybody.
Speaker 4: I wonder what you would have been like as a Southern Bell.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll find out.
Speaker 4: Definitely the president of your sorority.
Speaker 3: I was the vice president of my sorority.
Speaker 2: I know, but I think Southern Bell would. Yeah, that's what I think we were talking about. This is a Dear Bonnie episode. But we were kind of discussing the games, and Tanya said she thinks something that led to her downward spiral of her just general wellbeing has been losing the games. Yes, and I'm sorry that I contributed to that.
Speaker 3: That's okay, thank you for taking accountability.
Speaker 4: And like the amount of people what.
Speaker 3: I said and Mark you do.
Speaker 5: I also offer my condolences and yes, of course I do.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Nothing Martha Stewart diabolical. That was that was? That was Sam wanting to fight me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sam was out to get you with Martha.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Viola Davis was probably harder.
Speaker 5: By the way I watched that one. That was Martha Stewart and Viola Davis were both very difficult.
Speaker 4: Yes, very what difficulty?
Speaker 5: I agree, Yes, this is like expert level of the game. Who am I?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if you gave Becca Viola Davis, you should have given me, Like what is that Megan marcle you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't think you would have gotten Megan Markle.
Speaker 3: Paris Hilton.
Speaker 5: These are all hard. I think they're all hard because they don't fall into the category of actor musician.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, I do like to pigeonhole people, right.
Speaker 5: And when you find the pigeonhollable like a Martha Stewart.
Speaker 3: It was assinine.
Speaker 2: Well, some of our videos have gone have gone on the algorithm, like random people's algorithm that don't listen to podcast. So they're like, technically, Martha was a model, and I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: You don't even know Tanya.
Speaker 2: I'm like giving answers towards Tanya, like you know, who are you?
Speaker 4: You don't even go here?
Speaker 3: What happens when you go viral? You know, you say control?
Speaker 4: And then people were.
Speaker 2: Like Kelly Clarkson was an actress. She was in from Justin to Kelly, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like an actress, I have a doctor.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm on a podcast, will they'd be like, you, you were a model at New York Fashion Miami, New York Fact.
Speaker 2: And someone was like, it's Tonya is she a model?
Speaker 4: I'd be like, well, technically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, technically I modeled.
Speaker 4: A model.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, that's crazy anyway, So I just want to say, we're gonna switch it up a little bit this week. But but you know, everyone's always like I love the games, I hate the games. I can't keep up with the games, but we just do be playing games that we're switching it up this week on the game.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but we're switching it up. It's like it's gonna be who am I? Adjacent It's going to be what number am I?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What age am I? Or yeah? What number?
Speaker 2: This was on our rundown for Monday's episode. But I was thinking about it before we get into Dear Bonia. But I've been seeing a lot of TikTok videos about people whose partners have work wives or work husbands, you know what I'm saying, And if it's a red flag, like if.
Speaker 4: Probably came home and said.
Speaker 3: My work wife gave me this, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, she'd be in the office daily, Tony, I can't come to work.
Speaker 4: I gotta go to Robbie's work.
Speaker 2: If he said my word, if he used the term word, Yeah, Well, I think what's happening is get.
Speaker 3: Some work out of this wife.
Speaker 4: Whoa, Wow, she did an old school move.
Speaker 2: But wind up and wind up and up them. No. I think what's happening is that these women are going to their husband's coworkers like parties or you know, dinners with their coworkers.
Speaker 4: And then a woman will be like, oh, yeah, like my work husband, or you're the you're the real wife. I'm the work wife. I would you like that, Anya, I would be It wouldn't be good.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd definitely be a discussion at home about it.
Speaker 4: I'd be nice, I'd be polite.
Speaker 3: But you know what I never told you guys about what I went on a double date. This is a few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I didn't talk about on the podcast. It was Robbie, me and Robbie and his college girlfriend and her husband.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, am I evolved?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would say so, thank you. I know, how was it so fun? Like I was dreading it kind of you know. I was like, oh, here we go, and I don't know either of these people. They like like, uh saw each other at his reunion and they're like, oh, we're coming to LA for this a couple of weeks in the summer. So we got dinner and I was like, I cannot believe I'm having dinner with my husband's ex girlfriend from college and her now husband.
Speaker 4: How long have they How long did they date?
Speaker 3: Like a year over year? Oh wow, it wasn't like a flash of the pan.
Speaker 2: It's like kind of in the grain spate. Yeah, kind of a flash in the pan. Yeah, so you were just totally fine.
Speaker 3: More than fine. But I didn't really connect the dots. They had slept together. Later on, I going to bring it up, but I was like, I didn't connect those dots are drive home And then I was like, oh that's okay, Yeah it's fine. She's so cute. I was like, I totally it was so it was like I get it and totally get it.
Speaker 2: We would have been such good friends in college.
Speaker 4: That's fun.
Speaker 2: Probably I felt very like, of all it is because you weren't.
Speaker 4: Always like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well this is the new me care free.
Speaker 4: Wow, she's new she's fresh.
Speaker 3: What else do you Well.
Speaker 2: We have some stuff from Gina which Mark can get right into.
Speaker 5: All right, Gina says, you've had a slew of neighborly dear Banya's lately. Well, my wife and I moved into a town home in January. We all have our own driveways and they're back into a shared parking lot. We said hi to our neighbors. We don't really know them yet. They have two young kids, five and six. On Monday there the whole lot was gorgeously repaved by Wednesday. Their kids that completely cover their driveway with chalk, and we noticed they colored on our driveway too. The kicker their babies that are joined in because there was big lettering that the kids couldn't have done by themselves. So the question isn't really whether we should say something, but would you be annoyed because we were.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd care. It sounds like they're right next to each like the it's not like that. It doesn't sound like there's grass or anything in between the driveways. It sounds like they're they're just their sections are right next to each other, but all covered in cement.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, yeah, I'm not getting a great visual. But if somebody is chalking up my driveway, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I like that. I don't. I don't think it's unless they're doing.
Speaker 3: Explicit photos, and well then I'd like it.
Speaker 2: Wow, she has standards, but they're not what you think. Yeah, I don't think I would be annoyed. I think if you look out there and I don't know, I mean, I don't know why, whoa, it's just ugly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, think about it. Think about your sitting on your front porch and your rocking. I don't know, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, and you have just chalk all over your driveway. I wouldn't bother you. I think it would bother me.
Speaker 5: Not only would it not bother me, I love it really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think request make I think that makes some requests.
Speaker 5: A neighborhood with children is a vibrant, exciting neighborhood to live in. In my opinion, a neighborhood where the kids have all grown and gone away is a boring, stagnant neighborhood. Kids add life to a neighborhood. So when our neighbors we have kids all over our neighborhood and I remember in the last couple of years, Ruby, our next door neighbor, and her friends all over our driveway, their driveway chalk everywhere. It made me smile ear to ear because I remember having little kids who loved sidewalk chalk, and I just, I don't know, you know what, I love it. Sprinklers go and the rain comes and it's gone. But for the time it's there, I think it's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I think if they're like, I don't love when kids are like screaming and yelling personally, that doesn't excite me when I'm in my home and I can hear that, Like, I'm not like thrilled when I.
Speaker 3: Aid neighborhood though, that's like we don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and your situation where you how your driveway is, you wouldn't have that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. It's like you'd have to be actively, you'd have to actually trust.
Speaker 4: Trespassing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it'd be weird. I just find it to be weird.
Speaker 4: I think this.
Speaker 2: I would just let this roll off your back, maybe go request some designs that you'd want to see in your driveway and let it be personally. But I also think if you want to set up I think if you're annoyed, I don't, but like they play it out.
Speaker 3: She goes up and says, hey, can you she's.
Speaker 4: Not saying that.
Speaker 2: She's not saying she said, we're This isn't really whether if we should say something.
Speaker 4: But would you be annoyed because we I don't think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't play it out?
Speaker 4: Like play it out.
Speaker 3: You sound like a total grumpster. Keep your kids chalk off mind drive.
Speaker 4: Think you're allowed to feel however you want to feel.
Speaker 2: I think if you're annoyed that they're drawing in your driveway, then that's totally valid because.
Speaker 4: It's just how you feel.
Speaker 2: But I also think, you know, there's a lot of annoying things in the world, and I'm just glad these kids are playing with chalk instead of their iPads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but like when I was a kid, we used to throw our bikes on our neighbors lawns, like we just throw them everywhere. We don't have that now, Yeah, not at all. No, you can't ride a bike on our street is dang dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, Gina, I think it's just, you know, ask them to draw you something, you know, rainbows.
Speaker 4: You your why, Yeah, part of the community. Let's celebrate it.
Speaker 2: Make your request be like while you're out here, this is what I'd like. If you're gonna draw my driveway, this is what I want.
Speaker 4: That's one way to do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a bff whose husband is not supportive.
Speaker 5: This feels timely after Ali was on the pod and Becca went to visit her other bestie, jojo Becca, if you ever dealt with a friend's partner who wasn't accepting of your relationship with Haley and how did you handle it. I recently came out and have been with my partner for just over a year. My best friend was one of the few people who knew from the beginning was very supportive, but recently her husband found out and he is not supportive. My best friend says, hey, it doesn't affect us, but I can feel her becoming distant. We used to hang out regularly, but now there always seems to be an excuse, and I haven't seen her son and over a month. She says, life is just busy, but I feel like her husband is having an impact. We've been best friends for over fifteen years. I can't imagine love without her. I would never ask her to choose, but I also don't think her husband's feelings should change our friendship. How would you handle this? Love the podcast, the games, the banter, and I do kind of miss scrub a dub dub.
Speaker 4: Bless up, Miss oh Man.
Speaker 2: This is so hard. I haven't had this happen to me. I'm trying to think if I've had any certainly had people not be supported.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it wasn't like a one or the other who are thinking.
Speaker 5: They're whispering to each other.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yeah, that's where my head went.
Speaker 4: No, that's kind of different, though. I feel like.
Speaker 2: I haven't had this, and it definitely I wouldn't write it off as nothing, like, I definitely think your intuition is right, Like, I don't think you're overthinking this. Or there's probably the husband saying I don't want her to be around my child because I don't want them to be exposed to that relationship. I'm just saying, like that could be the conversation that's being had. I think you just need to have a hard conversation with your friend and see where she stands on it, and just you know, be honest. I think having a friendship for fifteen years. I would like to think that if that happened with any of my best friends like that, I would go to them and say, hey, I'm I'm really hurt that you know I'm seeing you less. I know you're busy with the baby, but I can't help but feel like it's because so and so isn't supportive of me and doesn't want you hanging out with me. So I just want to tell you, like how I'm feeling and see where you're at with it, because you say we're fine, but it doesn't feel like everything's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so hard. Oh yeah, I'm really sorry, so.
Speaker 2: Sorry, And sometimes it's just kind of God. I'm so grateful my friends have such amazing partners who are so supportive.
Speaker 3: No, I think like partners really make a huge difference, because I think about it, like, just play it out. Let's say you and Robbie didn't like each other and didn't get along, like it would affect our friendship. Yeah, and like it just it just happens. I feel like it happens all the time.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm so grateful. Wow, that just like sparked something new to be grateful for.
Speaker 5: I'm probably also embarrassed if her husband is a bigot.
Speaker 4: Yeah she should be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she should be.
Speaker 2: What I think, Anonymous, is that your friend needs to stand up for you and say, this is my friend that I've known for fifteen years and she's happy and I support her, and I don't want my friendship with her to to not exist because of your views. I think that I hope that she's able to stand up for herself and for you, because that's a real friend. Yeah, but I'm really sorry you're going through this and it might just be a hard conversation that you need to have, and unfortunately it might come down to y'all not being as close and you seeking new friends who do support you and you're a partner, and that's hard. But sometimes life is just like that. And believe me, I know about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Life is life.
Speaker 2: Life does and you can't change people. You can't change how people view things. You can't change how people view you. But your friend should should be able to stand up for herself and for you mostly so.
Speaker 4: You're a true.
Speaker 3: Friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I'm grateful Robbie. I'm grateful for him and his support. Hannah Montana. He loves you, I love him, and I just feel like y'all are both so supportive of my relationship. I've never felt otherwise. I'm grateful.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful, too grateful.
Speaker 4: What's that one?
Speaker 3: Because I'm grateful?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, grateful.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's maybe like some sort of hymn.
Speaker 4: O should we do ghosted by her girlfriend? Next?
Speaker 5: Let's do that?
Speaker 4: How do we come back?
Speaker 2: We're back, We're back, and we have someone who's been I think Anonymous has been ghosted by her girlfriend? Or is this an third person or first person?
Speaker 5: I think you're right. I think your endstinct is right. My long difference girlfriend and I have been together for over two and a half years. We met in the same city, then lived two and a half hours apart, and now she's four hours away. We always made the difference, work, supported each other through everything, and talked about the future together, and I thought we were really solid. This summer everything changed. She moved home, started an extremely demanding overnight camp job, was taking classes and applying to nursing school. I became anxious about how our relationship would survive at all. And I know I didn't always show up for her the way she needed and I apologized for that, but our communication quickly disappeared. In May, she told me my emotions were exhausting her. In June, we barely communicated. By July, she stopped responding altogether, even on my birthday. Nice her summer job ended, and I've seen her posting on Instagram. All my messages still go unanswered. I'm heartbroken and confused about how we went from talking about forever to basically nothing in just a few months. Everyone tells me her silence is my closure, but after two and a half years, it's hard to accept that. Do I try one last time for an honest conversation or do I accept that the relationship is over and she won't speak to me? How do you break up with a ghost?
Speaker 4: I'm first of all, I'm really sorry. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's actually crazy.
Speaker 2: Giving If I didn't know that you had met in person, I would think that this was a catfish or something. Yeah, I think I would just send a final message and say I just want you to know it's over. I've decided to I'm moving on.
Speaker 3: And the way she says her she's trying to message her in her messages she's posting on Instagram, but her and messages go unanswered. No, thank you. You do not give her any more time of your day.
Speaker 2: No. I would just be like, hey, I just wanted to let you know that I've noticed that I cannot get in touch with you, but I see you posting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say, I would end.
Speaker 3: It, block her, I would unfollow, I would block her from seeing your page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you can do that.
Speaker 2: I would just I would end it so that it's it's you have proof that you ended it, but it's ended.
Speaker 4: I know. But I'm just saying just to be like, because I.
Speaker 3: Don't even give her that satisfaction.
Speaker 2: I would I would like, let like you made the final choice, you have the final say it's over.
Speaker 4: Ghost.
Speaker 2: I would say, hey, ghosts, Hey, I'm not sure how to break up with a ghost. That's literally what i'd say, Hey, I'm not sure how to break up with a ghost. But I thought we I thought you were better than this. I thought you'd at least give me.
Speaker 3: The psycho to date somebody for long distance, for that long and then just completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's but I'm glad you're going to be out of this because she feels scary to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like it was good as a long distance, but when you got together, it didn't. It just didn't work for her, for the other person, it just didn't click.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would just say hi, I don't know how to break up with a ghost, but this is me trying in the words of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: And wanted you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know why you don't have any respect for me to even talk to me about this, But I'm going to move on with my life. Wish you the best, goodbye, And then I would block her on everything. I don't think she deserves access to you. I think you should just have the final say a microphone kind of dumb.
Speaker 5: Like, but I don't know. I think you just move on with your life. I think I don't think you block. I don't think you you know. I understand you wanting.
Speaker 3: Closure, but you're so weird.
Speaker 5: I don't think you need closure. I think you can move on from this. I think she's giving you all the like your friends have told you. She's giving you all the closure you need. This is over, You move on. I'm sorry this happened. It sucks, but I think you just got to go.
Speaker 2: I think if saying something gives you forward momentum to move on.
Speaker 4: Like if you feel like what, let.
Speaker 3: Me tell you somebody who has tried to like get the closure in breakups and I always want to like have that closure and say the thing. It never gives you the closure that.
Speaker 2: You would What would you say when you felt like you need a closure?
Speaker 4: Give me some examples are talking about the song you wrote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like like when Rob and I broke up, and I would like always want to send the last like text you know, Oh yeah, that that's that that's the closure I needed. No, it never was. So I'm I'm living proof of somebody trying to get that word in to get the closure.
Speaker 4: And I know you're saying it's not worth that or of even thinking of a moss.
Speaker 3: You don't even get the closure, so why waste your time or your breath or your energy.
Speaker 5: Closure only comes with letting go. Letting go starts with not looking back.
Speaker 3: Whow and you can't spell closure without you?
Speaker 2: That sounds beautiful actually works? One of a Tanya Tanya is them that actually works. Oh she's delirious, you guys, She's giggle City.
Speaker 4: That was really good. It was very good without you. Yeah, maybe she just sends that goodbye.
Speaker 3: You can't sell closure without you.
Speaker 5: By the way, all I do is search quotes about closure, and there's a hundred of them. And you should do that, anonymous, because these are good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Healing starts the moment you stop begging for what should have been natural.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the one.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: That's the one.
Speaker 2: Wait, so does she send her she just reads these?
Speaker 3: Does copy? That would be something I would do.
Speaker 2: Tanya's just giving all over the place. Ad By, She's like, don't say anything, and then the next one's.
Speaker 3: A quote, Yeah, copy and Paisy's quotes.
Speaker 5: Closure is a myth. The way people leave your relationship is all the closure you need find clarity and actions, not words. Bye.
Speaker 4: Isn't it crazy that.
Speaker 2: We're so programmed to accept such little from people, you know, Like our expectations are.
Speaker 4: On the floor, They're so on the floor.
Speaker 2: And and I just think about how many amazing people are with people who don't deserve their energy and effort. Like I was thinking about how I love my relationships so much, and I am so happy to put in like the work it takes to like keep us strong and healthy, but so many people don't deserve that effort.
Speaker 4: And they give it.
Speaker 2: They wait for them to reach out, they wait for them to show up for them, And it's like, why are we setting our expectations and solow that we choose a partner that we have to.
Speaker 4: Ask advice on how to get them to show up for us?
Speaker 3: Because I don't think that they start out that way.
Speaker 4: I know why, But why is it one.
Speaker 3: And they don't know what to do? I think that's the problem.
Speaker 4: But where is this invite?
Speaker 3: But where is the standard case in point?
Speaker 2: Well, I do think when kids are involved in it's different. But I'm saying, if you have no attachment with like kids and stuff, just like knowing your own self worth, why do we accept the bare minimum?
Speaker 3: Because again, people are scared. They're scared of being alone. They're scared they won't find anything even better than that they have tell you like this is these are like real fears that people like have.
Speaker 4: So what's the solution.
Speaker 3: Therapy? I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's just I just hope if you're listening to this and you're in a relationship where you're getting nothing, that you realize you you are worth more than that.
Speaker 3: I just think women get stuck for several different variants, one being financial. They if they separated, got divorced or whatever from their partner, they would not be able to like live. They want to be able to like life, and so they feel financially stuck. Some people feel stuck because of the kids. They don't want to get a divorced because they don't want to spend fifty percent of their time with their with their children. A lot of people feel stuck because they're getting older, and as you get older as a woman, the dating pool gets less and less because the guys your age are dating twenty years younger than them.
Speaker 2: I guess, like, how is being alone and having your own life and doing without having like, how is that not better than being with a head?
Speaker 3: Because I think some people would prefer to be with the shi head then be alone.
Speaker 4: Facts.
Speaker 2: I'm just here to tell you that. I mean, I get all the things you listen. I understand there are circumstances where you feel more stuck trapped. So I understand that. However, I think if you are financially independent and you aren't having to think about the kids and like all of that, and you're not married even don't be free.
Speaker 3: Some people don't want to be free. They're scared to be free.
Speaker 2: They're scared, But don't be scared to be free.
Speaker 4: You can have the life that.
Speaker 2: You dream of without having someone that brings you down.
Speaker 4: Be up, not down.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. You can't smell up without you. You can't or pee, and you can't pee unless you hydrate.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you really want closure, that's at some point you have to shut the door, shut it and move on.
Speaker 5: Anonymous, you are a single. I'm sorry, but that's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shut it and lock it. Lock the door. This ghosts needs to be locked out. Son, he's falling asleep.
Speaker 3: Ton is in bad shape.
Speaker 4: Do you want to give some mouth tape advice? Oh, I'll before we get into the game.
Speaker 2: Because if our podcast is nothing if not informative medical sleep.
Speaker 3: Advice, I would love nothing more than to give some. Maybe we can have given a bridged version of this email from erin day one.
Speaker 5: Scrubber Yours is the only podcast I listened to loyally. I've never missed an episode. Thank you for sharing your lives with us and making my car rides and dinner cooking time so much better. Sweet, I'm extremely blessed in my relationship Like all of you, My husband and I met twenty years ago. They did three separate times before getting engaged. We married nine years, two kids. He's the most emotionally supportive husband I could ask for, provides for us financially, and does all the ironing and baking. But my word, does the man snore? I mean suck the paint off the ceiling, clear the room, the hull, the floor snore. He even stores while wearing his seat pap machine. So here, I am at my absolute wits end when I remember, Hey, Tanya and Robbie swear my mouth tape. I have been off Instagram for months, so forgive me if you've already shared this, but please influence me. What mouth tape do you use? Tanya, sincerely, trying not to smother my husband with a pillow. Ps is asking your favorite podcast for a mouth tape code a dead ringer for being a middle aged millennial? Yikes?
Speaker 3: It, Mark is just agis over there.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that that was her.
Speaker 3: She wrote that likes to talk about how we're middle aged. Had that has evolved? That's true from dating to mouth tape?
Speaker 5: What was it? What were you talking about like dish rags or something. I forgot what it was. Yeahs gloves, dish gloves, that's what it was. That's what I realized.
Speaker 2: She's trying to find her her mouth tape.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, So the mouth tape that I used, I because I used so many different brands. The one that I use now is drift Sleep. This is non ad at d R y FT. I just find their tape to be like, it doesn't leave like a film on my mouth, and it's like shaped like your lips, so it's not like covering a bunch of like the skin around your lips. However, I'm a little bit concerned when you say that he even snores wearing his seapot machine. If he's still snoring wearing that thing, I'm not sure that the mouth tape is going to stop him either. I feel like if it is that strong, right.
Speaker 5: Die, he might stop.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that might be bad advice.
Speaker 3: No, it's supposed to be. It's good for snoring. It like stops you from But if you have a spot machine, yeah, the seapap machine would consult your doctor. His doctor what threw me off a little bit, But it does stop you from snoring. It encourages you to breathe through your nose not your mouth, which has much more health benefits too. For example, I can't think on the top of my head.
Speaker 4: Is there a world where you can where earplugs? Could that help?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They make really good wax ones that you like put like noise canceling they put you put them in. Then it's like wax. It feels like the whole ear hole.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Those could be good for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe start I would look into see if mouth tape is safe with the sea pat machine yeah, the doctor uh huh, and then I would maybe invest in some good I would do some research for yourself with.
Speaker 3: Earplugs and and another thing to give him. Robbie uses, uh, the nose tape as well. I think that feels safer, so it expands your nostrils.
Speaker 4: We don't need this man to not be able to breathe. So I feel like the nose tape.
Speaker 3: Tape opens your nose, and then the mouth tape closes your mouth. You have more air in your nose. It's quite excellent.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well come here for any advice on anything, because we're here for you. Scrubbing in listeners, We're going to get into our game where basically we're gonna have a number between one and one hundred on our head on our forehead, and it's kind of the celebrity guess who game, but we're trying to guess the number. But we can't ask any number related questions boring.
Speaker 5: Huh, they'll be boring. Is it more than thirty? Is less than fifty? That's right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So it's more like, would I get a ticket if I was going this this many miles?
Speaker 4: Problems on the freeway, et cetera.
Speaker 5: So I have your ages right.
Speaker 2: Here, and Tanya is going to have to get creative.
Speaker 4: With her questions.
Speaker 3: You can see myself.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to do the exact same thing we do every other time. We're going to flip the camera so we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: A math, I need to put cover one.
Speaker 2: We're back, all right, this is a new one. So should we do one at a time?
Speaker 3: Mark? Can I have a pen? Please?
Speaker 5: Of course you can.
Speaker 4: Should we do one at a time or we do them back and forth? Ping pong?
Speaker 5: I think back and forth, ping pong.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the other thing is that you only get two guesses is how they do it, so you can guess twice?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the number?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, all right, you can start.
Speaker 3: Thank you Becca. Have I been this number before?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 3: No Ah.
Speaker 2: Would I be over the legal drinking aged?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Am I a temperature that you could be in Arizona?
Speaker 5: Okay, let's rephrase.
Speaker 3: I suppose so okay, is if i'm this number, do I have a fever?
Speaker 4: No? No? What that's an excellent question.
Speaker 5: It's really not. We'll talk about why later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because a fever is above ninety six point something.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: If they say, what do you call it? Like a monumental birthday number?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Milestone milestone birthday number?
Speaker 3: Uh? Okay? Am I a milestone birthday number? No?
Speaker 2: Would I be excited to reach this age in life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Rephrase?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Rephrase like, would I be happy if I lived till this age?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Right, I would say not particularly. I'm not going to enter your head.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so I'm not. I have not been this number. It's lower than a fever. It's not a milestone. Hmm. If I'm paying you a dollar, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: If I'm paying you a day Okay, am I retired at this age? Could I retire at this age?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Would I get a ticket if I was going this speed limit?
Speaker 3: You could? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did I have this many? Did I have less than this many people at my wedding?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I had more than this many people at my wedding. Yeah, that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: What You had more people at your wedding.
Speaker 3: Than this number? Yeah, but it's it's not a fee. It's lower than a fever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, that is correct. I don't know you had more people than this number at your wedding.
Speaker 4: There were more people at your wedding than number.
Speaker 3: On your four I know, but this number is lower than a fever, and a fever is ninety six point.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's ninety eight point six. But sure, okay, okay, so you've established this less than ninety eight point six?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had one hundred people at my wedding. Okay, how can it be less than ninety eight?
Speaker 5: Wait? If you had one hundred people at your wedding, it's a two digit number. Have we established this?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's between one and one hundred.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't tell me that.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 5: I said, it's not two Between one and one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yes, is this number lower than the year I was born? Like the like the two digits at the end of the year is born, or that you were born?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a weird question?
Speaker 4: Not from you? Okay?
Speaker 3: Is this is this number the same same two numbers? No?
Speaker 4: Great question?
Speaker 2: Would I be able to Is this like an age where it would be considered geriatric pregnancy? No, it's not geriatric pregnancy.
Speaker 3: Correct, just regular good old pregnancy. Okay, So I'm lower than a fever, but I'm higher than the amount of people at my wedding, which was Oh no.
Speaker 5: No, no, there were more people at your wedding than the number on your forehead.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, got it? Okay, okay, understood. If I were to eat a pie and I had twenty percent that I didn't eat, would that be higher than this number?
Speaker 5: Would the remaining amount of pie be a higher percentage than that number?
Speaker 2: I don't even know that she lost me, Mark, I don't know answer to that.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure this game is working. But that number is less than the remaining pie. Your number is less than the remaining pie.
Speaker 3: Okay, So okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I like this game, would I get honked at if I was going to speed on the freeway, Yes, if I had a dollar, why are we doing massing? Like?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 3: I say, if if I was buying something that was ninety five cents mark?
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Every question? The story problem.
Speaker 3: I gave you a dollar, would you give me five cents back?
Speaker 5: Yes? What does that have to do with this game? That's no, that's no. You just said you said if if I gave you a dollar for something that ninety five cents, would you give me a nickelback? Yes? We would now go ahead and ask the question about your forehead number.
Speaker 3: This is crazy, Okay. Do a lot of people live to this age?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: Yes, a lot of people live to this age.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Would I be within an age range to go on a dating reality show?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe we guessed in the next I think we may need to guess soon. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And whoever's closest wins.
Speaker 4: Put me out of this misery?
Speaker 3: Am I ninety one?
Speaker 4: I wasn't saying, guests, now I'm a No, you're not.
Speaker 5: Your guess is ninety one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You get two?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Am I twenty nine?
Speaker 5: No? So you now you get another one?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I guess you can go again, or ask a question or guest, I guess, am I eighty nine?
Speaker 5: No? All right Becca?
Speaker 4: Last guests am I twenty seven?
Speaker 5: Yes, Becca wins again. Although I'm not sure we played that correctly.
Speaker 2: Or well, you guys not well, I think we I think we played correctly except for the by six.
Speaker 5: Seven six seven. That's why we gave you that one, because you got into six seven so much.
Speaker 3: I was way off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of my least favorite parts of Just School in general were math questions that said, if I gave you a dollar and I just was triggering.
Speaker 5: Eighty pie the pie one?
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, Well, maybe we move on to Jeopardy or something. Birthday game.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think the number game is our game, but you know what, every failure is every everybody wins, every winner is a failure, and every failure doesn't always win.
Speaker 2: So I think that that game requires very creative questions, and I think sometimes even in the celebrity one, that's where you get a little stuck, is asking questions that lead you to the answer. So that was that was tough, but we tried it, and I appreciate the effort.
Speaker 4: Thank you for letting me win.
Speaker 3: The fact that she guessed it.
Speaker 4: But that is all for now.
Speaker 2: Thank you for if you were able to play along.
Speaker 4: Thank you for playing.
Speaker 2: Along, and we will be back next week with redditing episode.
Speaker 3: We won't do it again, so please don't write in.
Speaker 4: No yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: First of all, you don't need to let us know if you hated it. The video will be entertaining enough just for what just took place, but don't worry.
Speaker 3: That one will be a one and done on the cutting.
Speaker 4: Round, So don't even don't even let us know if.
Speaker 3: You hated it, yeah, saor typing.
Speaker 2: Save your tears for another day. Yeah, have a wonderful weekend. We love you so much.
Speaker 4: Bye,