Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four one sewn hang on a lotenger. Yeah, my voice is a little sore. I'm not sick at all. It's weird, but it just happens. And no, I did not go to the UFC fight yesterday's. I don't have an excuse. What a what a special night. That was so many great America, two fifty events that are going to be going on around the country. And you know, I watched the criticism and I listened to the criticism, and then a bunch of liberals, James Fonda and Bette Midler and Joy Reid, you know, put on the most insane bizarre I don't I guess counterprogramming to it. And it was weird.
Speaker 2: Go on, left, beyes, go on, not this time. No, it's getting left, because how do we get there together or ever? Get all?
Speaker 3: You fascist? You're bow you're fascist down? Hey there, I am fascist. Let me put you straight. When you come for the rest of us, we'll fight you at the gate and you will lose.
Speaker 1: You fascist down, Lou, I mean this is the most heartwarming thing to me. And maybe there's some of you saying this is looney tunes. It is looney tunes, But this is my biggest argument that I'm making is that and we'll get to the Iran deal. I know a lot of you want my thoughts on this, but I am telling you There's never been a midterm election this important in our lifetime, and I don't think there's one that I can think of in history where one part has gone so far off the rails and so radicalized that I think historical trends may not be as impactful, because if you look at historical trends, that party in power will usually lose seats in the House and Senate. Just it's only not happened twice or three times or four times, whatever it is, so that would be a normal way. But this party is so radicalized, the party of Grand Platner, mister Nazi tattoo, you know who said the most incendiary things. It's insane six gender tall rico and God is non binary, and the right of men to play women's sports. And I'm running a vegan campaign in Texas, and I don't believe in oil drilling and this guy El Sayed in Michigan, you know, campaigning with Hassan Piker who blamed America for what happened on nine to eleven, which is inexplicable in every way, shape, manner, and form. These are the candidates that are winning for them and getting the Democratic primary nomination. Now, is there going to be any crossover appeal? I don't think so. Then you look at the rest of the party. Who are the leaders. Bernie Sanders is running a near perfect record in terms of endorsing communists, radicals, hardcore left wingers. Pocahontas is right there with him. It's now the party of mam Donnie Mamdani did such a good job, you know with the Knicks game. By the way, congratulations to the Knicks after what fifty three years? I guess the curse has broken. Steven A if they lost, he was going to blame Donald Trump, which cracked me up. I didn't know he was that superstitious. But I'm happy for him, and I'm happy for New York Knicks fans. But why is it if the Knicks win, people go crazy and riot and get violent, and if they lose, they go crazy, get violent and right, I just don't makes no sense to me. But in a city where the mayor even said, we continue to be proud of being a sanctuary city and defund dismantle Nobel and reimagine the police, and meanwhile they're burning cop cars and buses and you know, basically half the city to the ground over the weekend, just going crazy. But we're in a different times. Hakim Jeffries said something very interesting, and I've been pointing this out because normally there would be more mainstream Democrats. Normally they would reject the squad, Mamdani, all those names I mentioned, and they would at least try to forge a more moderate path forward to appeal to middle of the road voters independence. They're not doing that. And the people that are in power in name only, and that's Kakeem Jeffries, as people like Chuck Schumer, they don't dare stand up to this radical base because they know that they will lose their grip on power in five seconds flat. That is a big problem for them. Hakeem Jeffries over the weekend meet the Press does not rule out impeachment against Donald Trump if they take over the House. Hunter Biden is now all over the airwaves defending Graham Platner. I've not heard anything and anyway I would say to me, he's an abusive, misogynistic, anti Semitic person. I'm like, listen to him. I mean, I'm not going to go over chapter and verse every single day on this program. It is. It is mind numbing to me. And then to listen Bill Maher even saying his oh, I support Graham Platner. Okay, go right ahead, Robert de Niro, I can't love a country that's led by Donald Trump. There's no moderation, there's no common sense anymore. And it is now it's an environment, a midterm election environment that anybody that is telling you this day that they can tell you what's going to happen in November, they just flat out lying and guessing they don't know. However, I don't see any good coming out of being that crazy and that radical. I just don't, by the way, good news on oil prices. Before we get to the actual specifics what we know about this deal. Will know a lot more tonight. The Vice President jd Vance is going to agree to sit down with me and go over this Iranian deal in detail. I have been assured multiple times before coming on the air again today like I did on Friday, Like I've had many conversations over the weekend that what the Iranians have put out, and they do this every single time, is not in any way indicative of what this deal actually is. Does that mean that this deal is the end of everything? Of course not. I mean, you're dealing with a death cult, you're dealing with radical maulas, but you're also dealing with a country that got pounded twice last week because they shot at Americans, they broke the ceasefire, and then President Trump announced he was going to take takeout or take over carg Island, And my horses told me that that was the impetus. The Iranians, through intermediaries and directly went to President Trump and said, we will sign it. We'll even put initials on it. Today's that's maybe the untold story. We'll find out anyway. Oil prices now they've been hovering around eighty bucks a barrel. They had gone as high as one hundred and twenty six dollars a barrow since this conflict started. That's as high as it got. Others were predicting much higher. Has it been impactful for consumers. Yes, was that the one thing President Trump was talking about when he said the biggest cause of inflation the slight uptick. Now, Joe Biden at this point as presidency had nine percent inflation rate. There's plenty of runway, meaning time between now and November with all of the other economic growth which we've gone in a great specificity in detail on for the economy to recover. And that means economic growth with energy dominance, the largest tax cuts in history, and trillions of dollars in committed investments in manufacturing jobs that people like Obama said were long gone. And that means we're now going to build semiconductor chips, We're going to build automobile factories, we're building out rare earth minerals, we're building, but we're becoming dominant again. Those jobs then they never coming, No, they're back now. Consumer sentiment rose in early June as lower gas prices. Now they've been slowly coming down. University of Michigan. They're June index of consumer Sentiment rose better than expected nineteen point two percent, the first improvement in four months. I think people have seen. This is now on the horizon. You see gas prices now dropping well below four dollars a gallon, and I think you're going to see gas prices get back to normal now here we are. It's June, July, August, September, October, and then we're in the election month. That's plenty of time for gas prices to get back to normal. Now. As it relates to the President, what a great event yesterday. We'll talk to Jim Gray about this later. I thought that event at the White House yesterday, I had a chance to go. I just had too much work to do it. Honestly, I just couldn't. I couldn't pull it off. We've had a lot going on. I have Vice President Vance today and so I've got a lot of work to do. But here's where we are. Let me just get to the nuts and bolts of this. The Iranian parliament speaker has officially signed the US deal to end this conflict. JD. Vance has been all over the airwaves, and in spite of what the legacy media mob and other people have been saying, he said in no uncertain terms that there are no funds that will be released to I ran in exchange for signing an agreement. In this particular case, he said it to George Stephanopolos, there's been no money released and that is not going to change. That is an important point, and the Vice President then went on from there. Now, if we see Iranians making, for example, taking action to eliminate their stockpile of enriched uranium, which this deal we'll call for, then yes, sanctions relief will follow. So the way I've had it explained to me is like this, and I'll explain it the same way to you. If you hire a contractor to build a house for you, you usually maybe put down a down payment. That's not happening. In this case. There's no down payment. The only monies that the Iranians, I have been assured, will ever get is their money, not one American penny, not one red cent, not one taxpayer dollar. I've been told this, reassured this over and over again, and we have money that we have sanctioned that again, based on their actions and on a lot of other things that are in this deal, they'll have an opportunity to actually get their country back again. And some people say, well, you know we should have had regime change. Well when did the president ever call for regime change? Because I don't recall that I remember the President his number one messages they can never be a nuclear power, just can't. So the messaging is the exact opposite of what the JCPOA was. One point seven trillion in cash and other currency at the top of the deal, and a window out where they can build nuclear weapons down the line. That's not part of this deal either. But anyway, the short term concessions are buy or ran in exchange for permanent sanctions relief by the US. Now, if they fulfill their promise, they will then be able to sell oil. If they fulfilled their promise, as they each task they conclude, they will then get a certain degree of their money back or the ability to make money for their country. It also includes US inspectors. If you go to JCPOA, we're not allowed to participate in the inspections. That is the exact opposite here. American inspectors will be a part of it. Remember, the Obama administration refused to provide the entire agreement to Congress. The verification regime was buried in secret side agreements that Congress the American public never saw. Oh verification was next to impossible. It was never signed by Iran that deal, and most people don't even know that. As a side note, so the Vice President's been emphasizing and again we'll let him say it in his own words tonight on TV. But a lot of what you're reading and hearing I don't think is accurate and has been accurate and was not explained that way to me. Now, there is one big, overall overarching question, and that is can you trust the Iranians. The answer to that question is no, you can't trust the Iranians. I don't think anybody trust the Iranians. However, they get nothing unless they fulfill their promises, which I think is the best case scenario. Not sure, but it gives us the best shot in the end. And what was the president's goal? The President is making it that they agreed that they will never have a nuclear weapon or in Richmond, we'll have Americans looking and keeping eyes on it and have eyes on the ground as part of the deal. Assuming the deal gets completed. Now let's assume for a moment that they break this deal. What does that mean? Well, I think then the President will go back to where he was last week, and that is he bombed the living hell out of them after they hit that Apache helicopter and went after ships in the straight of Horn moves. I think that is a strong possibility because I don't trust the Iranians and I don't think anybody should trust them. But that's what makes this a little bit different. And I'm just like, it doesn't matter whether they ultimately do do it or not, because the President's options remain wide open from now until any day he wants it. So anyway they digitally signed off the administration, you know their key objectives. They are very competent, saying that they get nothing from us, only their ability to make money or get some of their frozen money back, and the straight of horror moves will be open. Now, why would we not try it? What's the downs? We can go back to bombing in ten seconds. It's not that complicated. It's really not that hard if you want to. I know some people will have a hard time with it. But remember what the Trump doctrine in No Forever War. What was the President's consistent message, they can't have nukes. Okay, now, as part of this deal, we're told that they can't have the nuclear dust. They've got to turn it over. And if they don't turn it over then basically the deal has been violated, and then it will be the next phase of whatever the complict emerges into. That's how I see it, all right, so much going on eight hundred and nine four one Seawn. If you want to be a part of the program, So we're watching all of this, you know, the administration said the memorandum of understanding will be released this week. I think we'll know a lot because I felt like the interviews that people have given have not been effective in as much as the media just wants to play gotcha. I mean, George Stephanoppos does not care and Obama's out there, there's no way they're going to do as good as deal Auzoid did. I'm like, well, at one point seven trillion in cash, you know the currency, and pretty please don't make a bomb and oh, by the way, it sunsets in ten years and you get to build a bomb. Anyway, that's not what this deal is. I can guarantee you that part. But we'll have all those details tonight, quick break right back, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn.
Speaker 4: When news breaks, you get the inside story that no one else has and the behind the scenes chatter that the mainstream media doesn't even know about. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Linda, you started asking me a series of questions, and why don't you grill me? And if anyone else has any questions they want to ask the vice president about this deal, I'm gonna ask you tonight because it's really going to be the most informative interview because it's not a gotcha, you know, legacy media mob interview. You know, with the likes of that idiot George Stephan, George Stefanoptos is the worst. I mean, he used to get on a call every morning with Bill Clinton, Paul mcgolla, James Carville and the rest of them, and they and it's just John Podesta and give give Bill Clinton talking points. And now he's like the face of ABC News. It's a joke.
Speaker 3: It's been a joke for a long time. I think. I think that's a long time coming. I mean, he's kind of lost his way a long time ago.
Speaker 1: And it's long long, it's Linda, a long time ago.
Speaker 3: It's very Uh, it's unfortunate, you know, because people have opportunities to do the right thing, but they often chose, you know, they choose a different road because it's easier and it feeds to the sick offense, which is a shame. But yeah, I have a lot of questions. I'd love for you to pose as the vice president.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one. I'll give you a couple. I mean, they said they're going to release.
Speaker 3: It's not me asking a question, as you've given me the question to ask, what kind of interview is this?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to see the memorandumum understanding because.
Speaker 3: About me, I have a question.
Speaker 1: What's a question?
Speaker 3: How do we trust the Mullas of Iran and anybody making negotiations on behalf of Iran when they've gotten nothing but a history of lies and being duplicitous.
Speaker 1: Apparently the first time they've ever agreed to American inspectors to go in there and look themselves. I will find out for sure. Again, they haven't released it yet, so and it's a sixty day negotiation period. However, that is what the understanding says. They don't get money up front, in spite of everybody proclaiming that I've been told by every single source I have that's not true either. Next question, I.
Speaker 3: Am curious if as of right now, President Trump being at the G seven, which God help them. I don't know how he can stand all those people, but he's there now. Now is he going to make a guest appearance at these negotiations or is that going to be handled?
Speaker 1: Just the signing is schedule for Friday. My understanding, that's when it takes full force and effect. It has been signed by both sides digitally, digitally, and actually it's been signed I think in a copycent That was my last communication. But I can't I'm just telling passing on what I was told. You know, the precise language. The devil's always in the details, and trust, but verify, and you know, we got to understand one thing too, And I think this frustrates me is I think some people thought that the President had other motives short of what his stated motives were, which is they can never have a nuclear weapon. I can go back to long before he was president, of him saying they can never have a nuclear weapon. This deal will Apparently they've agreed to give up the nuclear dust or degrade it with Americans being involved in the entire process. That's what I was told, and I'll confirm this with the Vice President tonight. I want to know the details now if they won't get a penny unless they start doing it. There are four separate locations we're looking at specifically where we know nuclear dust is okay, next question to know what.
Speaker 3: Usha is craving? Now that we know, I want to know.
Speaker 1: You really want me to ask.
Speaker 3: Husband, if he's a good husband, he's going to know her number one, number two in number three craving and that's going to show us what kind of husband he is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you want me to ask the vice president of our country, whose beautiful wife is pregnant, what is she craving?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think it would humanize them. And you know you're going to spend forty five minutes talking about terrible things in nuclear war and YadA, YadA, YadA. You could end it on a high note like is she Rocky Road? Is she you know, bananas and pickles? Is she lasagna?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Listen? I mean, this is what we know, and I think this is very very critical. And I say this with there's a reason I think we got here. And what do I mean by that? If you recall when the Apache was hit last week, now, we would have had a very different I think response. Had those Apache helicopter pilots been killed, I think it would have we would have had a whole different discussion last week, but it didn't explode. Number one. Then a report came out that commercial vehicles in the Strait were being attacked by Iranian drones. What happened? They were the President unloaded on them. Not won two nights in a row. Then he went out the next day and said, I'm hitting him again today and I think I'm likely taking carg Island. That apparently was what got everybody's attention in the region. And anyway, he was going to do a heavier third night, said it was going to be a heavier third night. There's nothing they can do to stop him anyway, and anyway, then they decided no. And I was told through intermediaries that would be the Qataris in pakistanis and directly through the contacts that the president is appointed to negotiate this on his part, which I believe is Steve Whitcoff, Jared Kushner, and I think Vice President Vance's at it at this point. So it was going to be a third night. Israel. Then at that point, you know, I don't think Israel is ever going to have to worry about a nuclear weapon. However, regime change was never on the list, and I'm kind of amazed that people have interpreted that even though we've had you know, the third pretty much the top three tiers of leadership wiped out here. It did happen. Now the son of the you know, former Supreme leader is still alive. My understanding is he lost a foot or a leg and he's blind, then he's you know, I'm sure he's scared to live in a cave somewhere, scared to death of pop his head out. Anyway, what was your point?
Speaker 3: I have another question. I want to know if the people of Iran will know freedom and if Persians will get their country back, and what is going to happen with the government in Iran.
Speaker 1: The president ever, well, the president said help is on.
Speaker 3: Its way, that he made a promise.
Speaker 1: And then the well, but he also said something else. The President said to the people of Iran, your moment is at hand. Be ready. He told them to be ready. He didn't say he was going to send boots on the ground to fight that conflict. Ultimately, it's this has now got to be in the hands of the Iranian people. I mean, there's ninety four million Iranians, and if there was one thing that I had hoped would have happened, that for whatever reasons have not. I've been told it became logistical, logistically night marish for us, especially in light of the broader mission and not putting boots on the ground, which the President was dead set against, which I agree with. It was just problematic. But the people of Iran, They've got to figure out how to take back their country. I don't think that was ever Donald Trump's state admission, was it.
Speaker 3: I don't think that it was his state admission. The state of mission was to free us of a nuclear run. However, he did tell the Iranian people that help was on the way, and he did say.
Speaker 1: They got help, a lot of help.
Speaker 3: They got help. But I would love to know what happens now because we still have people being executed, people being killed, people being kidnapped. The people of Iran need help more than ever, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: You see, look if we play this out and say put what the president's main repeated goals have been, and it went on I think longer than he wanted, and I think for reasons that are very legitimate, and I think the President did factor in the humanitarian part of this equation, which is ninety four million people. They have, you know, a three hundred plus percent inflation rate, they have a currency that is zero. They have half the adult workforce or more now out of work. And you know, the president, as he told me personally, he could wipe out their entire infrastructure and obliterate it. And I said, you could do that in like an hour. He said, no, I can do it in five minutes. And that option is still on the table now. The Iranians know they cannot defend against what Donald Trump would throw at them. There seems to be something. The fact that the President hit him so hard twice last week seemed to have the big impact. The other part of the equation that stands out to me is when he said he's going to hit him harder the third night and that he's likely taking KRG. I think that got their attention. Obviously it did, because they went straight to third party intermediaries and straight to the President and said, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Next question, so what happens now if we don't have KRK the strait is open and in the Iranians say well, we still want to tax everybody that goes through, we want a vague for letting you pass through the street, and.
Speaker 1: The blockade goes back up. Deal has wiped out and back to where we are today, and that would probably be defined as not a ceasefire, but bombing, That's my guess.
Speaker 3: And then what happens as far as Israel has Bela Beiru Lebanon. We're looking at all these various other factors, and obviously, you know, our friends in Israel are very important to a democracy in the Middle East. You know, there's a lot of there's a lot of noise around what happens next if that side of the Aisle continues to have an ongoing conflict.
Speaker 1: The current state militarily and economically of Iran does not put a lot of fear in my heart for Israel. With I think, pound for pound, the greatest military force on Earth, And I'm not diminishing Americans America's great military might. I'm just saying, pound for pound, they have had to build up military technologies, defense systems, things just to survive. They've been surrounded their entire existence by enemies. Now, are there points where do I think the prime Minister of Israel, a thirty year friend of the program, is within his rights to determine that this is a threat that Israel can no longer tolerate, and as a result, they have to do what they have to do. Yeah, I mean, you know the idea that people, you know, became anti Semitic after October seventh. They have a population of a little under nine million people and they lost on October seventh, the equivalent extrapolated out population size versus population size of forty thousand dead Americans in a day and murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, beheading, taking all those people hostage, all the weaponry that has been fired by their proxies, Hamas his Bala, the Huti Rebels, the Iranians firing densely populated areas inside of Tel Aviv and other areas like that. I think that Israel's going to do what Israel has to do. And you know, you hear that there's at times disagreement about the timing. But I don't think there's ever been a bigger supporter of Israel than Donald Trump. There has never.
Speaker 3: Been I would agree with that. What do you think about Reza pa Lave? Is he out of the picture.
Speaker 1: Now, I think he's out of the picture. I think he was never in it.
Speaker 3: So now, if Reza Paula is not there, and we're leaving the ninety four million Iranians to lead their own nation, lead their own government, then is there some sort of assurance in these agreements that say you have to stop torturing women and children, you have to stop killing people.
Speaker 1: I have not seen one report, nor did any of my sources ever mention not a part of the equation. Now, I think we have the answer from the president's own words when he said to the Uranian people, this may be your only moment. Be prepared for it. And I think he was saying there we paved the way, we took out three tiers of leadership. You got to take it the rest of the way, which would be consistent with what a stated message was and the Trump doctrine, which is no boots on the ground, no forever war. No.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. I mean President Trump has always said that he doesn't believe in putting efforts, you know, in the Middle East, and he's not a forever war person.
Speaker 1: He's not there for regime change. He never said he was.
Speaker 3: I just you know, it's it's if not us, then who like, if we're not that, if we're not those people that nations can turn to. I am concerned when I see so many people being murdered. I mean kids, you know, nine year old's, ten year olds that protested with their parents, just walking in the storm.
Speaker 1: And what do you think the American people's appetite would be for boots on the ground for regime change in Iran?
Speaker 3: I know it's not there, no people.
Speaker 1: This has been the shortest conflict with the most success, minimal and every life is precious to us, with minimal casualties and damage to us, the most successful military effort in the history of this country. And I think the President is not going to allow what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan to happen again. And he was very clear, He's been clear about that and crystal clear.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish you a lot of luck. I hope you get the cravings on Usha Vans, and I hope you get some clarity.
Speaker 1: On I'm not asking the I'm not asking that question. I double dog dare you to double doggie Dare you know?
Speaker 3: I'll be watching?
Speaker 1: All right? We have a lot of ground to cover. One thing I want to do is start paying way more attention to the midterm election, because it's the most important mid term you will ever face in your lifetime. Everything is at stake, and you're going up against a bunch of radical communist socialists.