Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Brinn is on the phone today and Brynn has been with her boyfriend Gerad for a year and a half. They're currently on a break, but she does think that he might be cheating. Hey, Brynn, before we get into your reasons, why and everything else, do you think it's going on now while you're in a break or happened before the break?
Speaker 3: I think it's going on during our break. I'm discussed starting to get a really weird feeling about things.
Speaker 1: If you're on a break. Is it cheating though? Or is it okay? Is his friends again?
Speaker 3: I mean ideally, you know, the goal for the break is so that we can get back together after, right.
Speaker 4: I mean I'd still feel some kind of way even if we were on a break, So you know, does that bleed into the new side of the relationship or was it before? There's just all kinds of questions I would imagine.
Speaker 3: Well, we did talk about it, and we decided that we're not going to see other people during our break.
Speaker 1: Okay, So why do you think he's cheating?
Speaker 3: I don't know why he's why he be cheating? I feel like we had a really great relationship and we were totally on this mutual terms about this. But I just I see his interactions with other people on social media, Like he's posting all these photos and then there's just one girl that's in like every single photo he posts on his socials. And I saw her name was Mikhaela, and then like I clicked on her profile and I noticed that, you know, like you can you know how you can just scroll through someone's photos like continuously. I noticed that his name is always in the list of people that like the photos, and this is like an insane this is like thirty photos.
Speaker 1: So if she wasn't liking his I'd be like, Okay, that was thirsty. But they're both doing that well.
Speaker 3: I saw that they follow each other and yeah, like she she likes his photos and like they comment and stuff, and it's I mean, it's I get that they could be friends, but it's just like she's liking all the photos too, so they're like physically.
Speaker 2: Together all the time in the photos. Yeah, she's in the photos with him.
Speaker 4: Okay, asked him about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I asked him about it, and he just kept saying no. He just said no, there's nothing going on, okay.
Speaker 1: But definitely looks like it and sounds like it. Right, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Not even my man, and I'm mad, Yeah, it does, and I want to know if he's lying, So I want to catch I want to catch him.
Speaker 1: Okay, because even if you're on a break, if he if he was to be offered free flowers like we do. So you already gave us a grocery store he shops at, we call him, pretend to be from the grocery store and offer them free flowers. Based on the fact that every single month we give one of our Awards card members free flower delivery. Even if you were on a break, right and there was not this other woman involved, he most likely would send us to you.
Speaker 4: You think, so, yeah, okay, especially if we're gonna work on that relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're working on it, you definitely, Actually, that would be a great time to get free flowers, right, Okay, Well, we'll play a song come Back. We'll do that and we'll see if he sends flowers to you or maybe this michaela girl Okay, okay, all right, we'll play us song come back and get here to catch a cheater. Next it's time.
Speaker 2: To Catch a Cheater only.
Speaker 1: On the table show. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us. Brenn is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of a year and a half named Girod might be cheating on her. They are on a break, but they communicated that they're not going to mess around. But before we call him and try to see if he is cheating, Brin, why do you think that he might be seeing someone else?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I keep seeing this girl in his social media photos and she's in the photos with him, and they like each other and they follow each other. And I asked him, Hey, is there anything going on with her? And he just said no. So I want to find out if he's lying to me or not.
Speaker 1: We're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he is a rewards card member at and offer him free flowers and see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. And like we pointed out before, this is a great opportunity if you are on a break and you're trying to work on things, to send you flowers, Brendan, not somebody else, Okay, yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: We'll call him.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, man, I speak to DRAWD. Please.
Speaker 2: Uh this Hi Drawd.
Speaker 1: How are you? Please? Don't hang up? My name is Jorman. I'm calling from and your Awards card member with us. And guess what you're this month's lucky winner.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You might not know. Every single month we choose one Awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a card, and a box of candy to be delivered to anybody you want in the United States, absolutely free.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Okay, thanks. If you know who you want to send them to, it just takes a few minutes over the phone, so I can do it right now. If you already have somebody off the top of your.
Speaker 2: Head, I know it all right, let me know when you're ready.
Speaker 1: Start with the first and last name of the person.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, Mikayla, Mickayla, got it? Okay, And is there anything you would like to put on a card to Mikayla?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can you put wiki with an Ie Mickey? Yeah? Yeah, from your mouth.
Speaker 1: To Mickey from your mouse. Okay, I'm sure that's an insight. So so Mickey mout like Mickey Mouse, but you're her mouse and she's your Mickey.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cute. That's cute. You guys should go to the Disneyland together or something that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna do that pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Oh boy. Yeah, well that's news to me for sure, and to yeah, Brenn your girlfriend who's on the phone?
Speaker 2: What what? Brin? Hi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, draw, This is actually the Jebel Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jewel. Hi, I'm Nina and I'm Victoria. And we do a segment on the show where if somebody thinks they're significant other is cheating, we try to catch them with free flowers like that and Brinn take it away?
Speaker 2: What prod? So? I?
Speaker 3: I mean, I honestly just wanted to get a clear answer about you and where you were. And I guess it's pretty obvious to where what you want with that relationship?
Speaker 2: Uh, why are you doing this? You want a clear answer? I thought we were on a break and that meant we coud see other people. So I don't know what the big deal is.
Speaker 3: No, we we agree that we're not going to see other people.
Speaker 2: I think that's what you agreed to.
Speaker 3: No, we had a conversation about it, and we both agree on this.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not what I remember. But okay, I'm just I look, what do you what do you want? What do you want? Well?
Speaker 3: I want what we had, but I want it better. I want it after we've both worked on ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what we have is just like all all consuming, you know, It's just it's too much, it's too heavy. I just want something light and we don't have that. It's just it's too serious, too much.
Speaker 3: So what does Michuela give you that I can't Levity?
Speaker 2: She's really sweet and it's not a huge deal. It's not we're not fighting all the time. We're not arguing about every little thing like you know, what to eat or where to end a Friday. It's it's really easy and I don't know what's happening with it, but I don't want to stop seeing her. She's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well I think we weren't always like that. I mean, I can have fun, you know, like it's that's why I wanted to break. So how we should just get to a space where we both can have that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean work on that apart from each other. Don't you think that's a I don't know kind of a sign.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Brandon, it's not it's not you. I just think Mikaila is a better fit for me. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least now Gerard was honest with you.
Speaker 2: Gerald.
Speaker 1: Did you ever plan to tell Bryan that you were kinna feeling this way?
Speaker 2: I mean after the break? Yeah, true. I mean I don't know where it's going. Like if we came to the end of the break and we spoke, yes, I would tell you that.
Speaker 4: How would you know when the break was over? I mean, Brent's kind of telling you right now she wants to not be on a break.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I thought there would be some kind of, you know, maybe after two or three months, there would have been some kind of contact with about saying, you know, okay, I'm done working on myself. Well we are.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I was hoping we'd reach that point together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, Bran, I guess we're not doing that. I wasn't planning on this. This wasn't something that was, you know, my master mind plan or anything. It just happened. I guess. I guess I have nothing more to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. I mean, there's really not much more to say. I think, Girod, you've made your decision right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm sorry to hurt you brand. It's not it's just what's better for me, and I know that sucks. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And Brent, if you think about it, it is also better for you if Gerrod knows that, because you can't make someone stay with you if they don't want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Thank you Gerard for your time. Appreciate your honesty.
Speaker 4: But that also means there's a better fit for you too.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys exactly. So you'll find that better fit and let us know how it goes. Okay, good luck, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater