Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Getty and he.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Yetty, so big doing it at the White House today, big doings at the White House practically every day for.
Speaker 1: The first I was about to say two months. It's been a month and a week.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable that Trump's been president for only a month and a week.
Speaker 1: It seems like a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Which I also wonder if there's because every president, even the popular ones in my lifetime, by the time you get like through that second term, people are ready for them to go. You just get fatigued about hearing their name. That happened with Reagan, Clinton and Obama. I mean, even though they were popular, it's just like.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just certainly the second term, yeah, the second term.
Speaker 3: But I wonder if that's gonna happen with Trump, just because he's so I'm the president in the news all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I had a plate. Oh he was asked.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he has asked anything, but today he revealed conversation he had with Joe Biden, who Joe Biden blames.
Speaker 1: For his loss. Trump revealed that today and it's really it's kind of interesting, So I miss that. Yeah, we'll get to that coming up.
Speaker 4: And then you've got to prominent Biden advisor coming out and doing press now saying oh, yeah, yeah, we knew he was. See now we're gaslighting everybody. I think that's the word. Yes, So yeah, well we noticed. We really didn't need your confirmation, but thank you for coming out now that you're.
Speaker 3: I think the response should be or a trader to your country, enjoy these leg irons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh indeed, leg irons.
Speaker 4: There you go, dungeon, maybe iron mask, I don't know, thinking out loud. Hey, a lot to get to to squeeze in this final hour of the week. But first let's take a find look back of the week that was. It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 5: This is the kind of treasure he's some week.
Speaker 6: MSNBC canceled Joy Reads TV show.
Speaker 1: Hey, what I was doing? He value and value personally.
Speaker 6: I think it is a bad mistake to let her walk out the door.
Speaker 1: You could peel on my leg, but don't tell me.
Speaker 3: It's rain Happer writing this book is like Hannibal Lecter.
Speaker 1: Writing one on the dangers of cannibalism.
Speaker 3: As I said, you'd think, you know, I'm a guy, I would wear some sort of underwear.
Speaker 1: If I was wearing those pants, I wouldn't be uh, you know, fb in it if you.
Speaker 4: Will, right, it's just sensible.
Speaker 1: That's right. When I don't have a friend pink like, why but pink in the window.
Speaker 7: My message to young men is, don't allow this broken culture to send you a message that you're a bad person. There is a difference between the word woman and being a biological female.
Speaker 1: I don't know your gender. I don't know canvases. I don't know mine. You don't know my gender. I don't do I look like a woman. I don't know what a woman looks like.
Speaker 8: Another doge disruption.
Speaker 9: You're the White House. We say.
Speaker 1: Hell no to dismantling the postal service.
Speaker 3: I mention, Saint your postman, can you count the people in the house?
Speaker 1: What day can he do the census? Monday? How about Wednesday? Goes every day a grit.
Speaker 7: To achieve a trillion dollar deficit reduction, it requires saving full billion dollars per day every day.
Speaker 10: I'm not going to make security guarantees beyond very much.
Speaker 9: We're gonna have Europe do that.
Speaker 10: Just so you understand, Europe is loaning the money to Ukraine, they get their money back.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: In fact, to be frank, we beat it.
Speaker 9: If you believe that. It's okay with me.
Speaker 1: The war didn't need to happen. It was provoked. Fair to say, it's a very complicated situation.
Speaker 6: And haha, there's Ukraine which has Chernobyl and some radiation proved dogs Chris Dugs.
Speaker 1: It's rip from it immediately turns to the Maverick space.
Speaker 10: If you put your effort in concentration into playing to your potential to.
Speaker 9: Be the best that you can be.
Speaker 5: I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game.
Speaker 10: In my book, we're going to be winners, okay.
Speaker 1: Gene Hackman in Happier.
Speaker 4: Times, substantially happier. Yeah, it was interesting what you informed use of earlier in the week that Hackman thought Who's yours was going to be a bomb?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he thought it was embarrassing in schmlty and.
Speaker 1: And Dennis Hopper drunk all the time, couldn't have helped. Oh, that was his character.
Speaker 3: I think it's interesting that stars regularly don't get it wrong about what's gonna be popular or whatever. I was reading trying of Michael Stipe of ram hated losing my religion, didn't want even want on the album, let alone. The first single on the album hit the radio. I thought it was a disaster of a song. There's no hook, there's no course, there's and it's their biggest hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm the same with John Mayer guitar player. It was just like his early albums. There is some something he didn't want to do and he hated and everything, and it became his like defining song. It's just it's interesting that the people closest to it sometimes are wrong about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I suppose I was gonna say that music is a little different, but it has enough in common. The one thing that strikes me is super interesting about movies. And I wish I could remember who said this, because I've heard it's kind of echoed by others through the years. But you never know if the movie is gonna work until it's done and you watch it. And sometimes you have something you thought was incredibly promising and you edit it and you watch it and you think that does not hang together, and you re edit it, then you shoot another scene because you realize the gap in the narrative whatever, and it just you can't get it to work. And then sometimes it just it tumbles together beautifully.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: I'd love to take a shot at it sometime just to go through that.
Speaker 3: I learned the most about that from Woody Allen's memoir where he talked about various script rewrites or things it didn't work and why it didn't work and everything like that. Because you're right, if you watch a bad movie, sometimes it just like you can't even quite put your finger on it.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't hang together.
Speaker 3: The you didn't build enough tension between those two for this development to happen or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, either you don't don't care, or you don't get it. Yeah, yeah, that is exactly right. You don't care, you don't get it. That's perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not like one of those mind bending is it Charlie Kaufman who writes those crazy you're never quite sure what reality is movies like Endless, Sunshine of the Spotless Jim Carrey or whatever that movie was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, I got a question for you before I get to this Trump thing. Did we ever come up with a good word or did somebody come up with a good word when you're stymied by technological things that.
Speaker 4: Feeling that exhausted frustration. We did, but I can't remember what it is.
Speaker 3: Last night was trying to get some tickets for my son, and I won't get into the details because they're boring, but we've all been there, and it just ended up being a you need to have an account, and then you try to get an account, it says you've already gotten account, and then you try to get the password, and then it says you need to set up an account to get the password, but when you try to do that, it says you've already gotten account. You know that sort of thing. I think it was texhaustion, and it's just so it's just so frustrated.
Speaker 1: That's trying to explain that to my son.
Speaker 3: That we've been trying to come up with a name for it, because it's its a long, unique feeling, I think because it's an inanimate.
Speaker 1: Object or something, but it's just ah, and you feel so helpless.
Speaker 4: Well, and it's such a multi layered frustration, I mean, because every step is stymied by you know, the evil gods of computers.
Speaker 3: Can you try to log out or log back in or unplug it or whatever the hell you try to do? And it's just, oh god, I hate that feeling. That's my least favorite emotion. I think it may have been texhaustion. You are texhausted. Oh okay. So here's what Trump said and kind of interesting. Trump told Spectator World. So that is that a British thing? Uh, the Spectator is a British publication. I don't know what that is. He just did a press conference with the Prime Ministry yesterday. Anyway, he had visited the White House to meet with what he called an angry by and shortly after he beat Kamala Harris. We all remember that, sitting there in the Oval office with Biden, who was smiling and treating him like he didn't think he was Hitler, or that he didn't think it was in the United States, which he had said.
Speaker 4: Over and over again, or no, or maybe he had a plot to blow up a bomb under the table.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that was the actual Hitler.
Speaker 3: Never mind, I asked him, Trump says, I ask him, so who do you blame?
Speaker 1: Because he was very angry, you know, he was a very angry guy.
Speaker 3: Actually, and he said, I blame Barack Trump said, And he said, I also blame Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 1: I said, what about the vice president? You know?
Speaker 3: Trump saying, how about the person I actually ran against? Did she come in for a kicking?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: No, I don't blame her, which was interesting, said Trump. He didn't blame Harris. He blamed me. He told me, he blamed those two people, Barack and Nancy.
Speaker 1: He hates Barack Obama.
Speaker 4: Well, at this point he probably doesn't remember who he is, but back when he did, he hates Obama. Obama undermined him and cut him off with the these multiple times.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, he does not. He actually believes that if he hadn't been pushed out, he'd won.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and he also believes that if he hadn't been wrastled out in twenty sixteen, that he would have beat Hillary in the primary and then beaten Trump in twenty sixteen and been a successful two termer before he was old in senile right.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: You know, once you're really old, though maybe you don't even have to be really old, why not hang on to delusion if it makes you happy?
Speaker 1: What's the harm? Generally? I feel like, you know, dealing with the truth is best, but some delusions, I don't know. Might as well take him to my grave makes me feel better. What's the hell side?
Speaker 4: But for Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, one piece of advice, four simple words. Turn on each other, not each other. Go to the press, name names, Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Iran if it decides to his days from having nuclear weapons quite a few of them, by the way, and Israel and probably the United States, that being Donald Trump, are gonna have to make a decision about that.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that at some point this hour. Among other things, are.
Speaker 8: The rare earth minerals deal with Ukraine. What a genius historic can move that accomplishes two fundamental.
Speaker 1: Things it wants.
Speaker 8: It creates a pathway for Ukraine to have American involvement and the security that comes with America's economic development in Ukraine. And at the same time, it repays America for all of the money that we've.
Speaker 1: Spent on Ukraine.
Speaker 8: And I would also add actually a third point, which is that it solves the ustern two problem of inadequate access to rare earth minerals.
Speaker 3: So that's Stephen Miller High level advisor to Donald Trump. If you're a Trump hater, you believe Trump's going after the mineral rights just you know, get money to extort someone even though they're.
Speaker 1: Mostly an ally.
Speaker 3: If you're a little more charitable toward Trump, it's closer to what Stephen Miller just said that. No, it's it's having us invested in Ukraine in a way that would, you know, help with the security guarantees the Ukraine needs to make some sort of peace deal.
Speaker 4: I hate the idea of the way Trump's put some stuff and as always you you can't hang your.
Speaker 1: Hat on what he says. It's what he does.
Speaker 4: But acting like this was a loan, because it was never a loan, no financing Ukraine. It was in our geopolitical interests to stop Rusher from ushering in a new wave of conquest in Europe.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. We've talked about that plenty.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, I can I certainly see Trump thinking all right, to make this look good for me, given my philosophies, it's got to be something more concrete. Our supporting Ukraine has got to yield something more concrete. Then this is good for the democracies of the world and to stand up against depression, because I just don't think Trump cares about that the way other people do. So he's saying, all right, let's go ahead and give Russia a stiff arm and defend Ukraine. But it'll be really profitable for the US and it'll take care of our really serious need for some of the rarets and minerals that Ukraine has. So it's a win win, and that's the sort of deal he likes to be seen making.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a way to kind of sneak in a security guarantee from the United States without.
Speaker 1: Provoking putin head on.
Speaker 3: Perhaps I don't want to give Trump too much credit or too much you know, derision for this, because it's possible it fits in with this the stuff about Iran being close to a weapon.
Speaker 1: I've been saying since before the inauguration.
Speaker 3: I think Trump is going to allow the United States to be part of, if not take the lead, in a major attack on Iran that takes out their nuclear program.
Speaker 1: And that might be, you know, on the calendar.
Speaker 3: As soon as we get this whole Ukraine or Russia thing to figure it out, we're about to enter a war in the Middle East with the biggest player, Iran, and we need to get this dealt with before we move on.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's part of the the whole thing. And it just popped into my head.
Speaker 4: Have you heard anything else from Mark Halpern or others about this alleged grand bargain that's umbling behind the scenes between the.
Speaker 1: US and Russian China? Right right?
Speaker 4: Because I could picture and oh, by the way, you gotta disarm Iran in return for this, that and the other being part of that grand.
Speaker 1: Bargain, right right.
Speaker 3: We aren't going to fight you on that Ukrainian territory with Trump thinking there's no way to get it back anyway, and we get Russia to give on quit being friends with Iran, We're about to attack them. Do not come to their aid possible Again, I don't want to give them too much credit. But well, we'll all live through this and we'll be able to, you know, figure out what the plan was.
Speaker 1: Let me read you this from the dispatch.
Speaker 3: Since late October, Iran has grown at stockpile of uranium enriched to sixty percent from a small number to big number, a fifty percent increase, according to new findings by the United Nations International Atomic Energy Agency. The Islamic Republic now possesses enough enriched uranium for six bombs should it choose to enrich to weapons grade, a process that would take only a couple of days. At this point, the significantly increased production and accumulation of high enriched uranium by Iran, the only non nuclear weapon state to produce such nuclear material, is of serious concern. The Watchdog warned, there's no way Israel can allow Iran to get six nuclear weapons, and there's really no way we can allow it to happen.
Speaker 4: Trump has been unequivocal in his support for Israel, and he's the guy who adamized old General Sulamani. Right, that says to me, don't bet against us backing Israel in a serious strike.
Speaker 3: So I'm just saying this could be part of the whole Russia Ukraine thing in a way that is not clear yet.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it is, but it certainly could be. It's conceivable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hate to just wait and see, especially because you know, we analyze this sort of thing for a living and take a look at it and try to figure out what's going on. But there are so many question marks. Much like the death of Gene Hackman. Jack, so many question marks. Although I think I've nailed it.
Speaker 3: How come they haven't released what the pills were that you could have just read it on the bottle and told.
Speaker 1: You too soon, too soon.
Speaker 4: You don't want to tip off the evil doer, thereny and I don't think there are.
Speaker 3: Ay, No, they could just read the bottle and say it was a bottle of and it'd be something like, yeah, that's what you take if you trying to kill yourself, or.
Speaker 4: No, that's just you know, you don't disclose that stuff. Somebody's dead. So let's go through their medicine cabinet and say, oh, having trouble with erections. Apparently I've had a bottle of viagara. Let's see what else we got here.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing, Jack Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Musk is sort of right there in saying that the FAA's technology systems are old and aging and obsolete, and really backed up by this Government Accountability Office report out only two months ago.
Speaker 1: It said urgent FAA.
Speaker 6: Actions are needed to modernize aging systems. Ninety two percent of the FAA's facility and equipment budget goes into sustaining that old system.
Speaker 4: Wow, they're causing chaos. He's unelected.
Speaker 3: A couple of headlines that I've come across just in the last few minutes from the Wall Street Journal. America has never had an official language. Trump plans to sign an EO to make it English. It's going to sign an executive order to make English the official language. I don't know what that would mean in reality, because California has English is the official language, and it doesn't seem to mean anything in reality.
Speaker 4: Now, thirty seven languages on the ballot, et cetera. Yeah, be whether or not you enforced it, I guess.
Speaker 1: And then this headline in New York Times that I will read.
Speaker 3: The decline of the Christian population in the United States appears to have halted, a shift in part fueled by young people.
Speaker 1: A major study is found. Uh.
Speaker 4: Yes, I happen to see that the Pew Research study. Most Americans say they hold one or more spiritual beliefs, and the decline has stopped in church attendance and all sorts of stuff, and it's being driven by the young.
Speaker 1: That's hard to suggest here, and that's really interesting. I will read up on that and report back Monday. Excellent the rise of the nuns.
Speaker 4: It was called jack not Nuns and Uns n O n e s, a group that identifies with no religion. That the rise in that grew to about thirty percent a few years back, but it has stopped rising. Oh anyway, yeah, that to come. I clicked away from what I was going to talk about to echo your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: I apologize. Where is it, Tello? Why I tire myself out sometimes?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: There it is. So this is I was trying to figure out how.
Speaker 4: To, you know, present this, whether to ask you to guess where this is happening England or the US, or just make somebody guess something because this is so crazy and outrageous you're gonna think it's fake. In January of twenty twenty, top law enforcement agency in the state of Oregon and launched a bias response hotline for students to report offensive jokes. I'm sorry for residents to report offensive jokes.
Speaker 1: A hot line to report offensive jokes. Uh yeah, that's correct. Wow.
Speaker 4: Staffed by trauma informed operators. That's a quote and overseen by the Oregon Department of Justice.
Speaker 1: The hotline, which receives.
Speaker 4: Thousands of calls a year, doesn't just solicit reports of hate crimes or hiring discrimination.
Speaker 1: It also asks for reports of quote.
Speaker 4: Bias incidents, cases of quote non criminal expression that are motivated in part by prejudice or hate. So Oregonians are encouraged to report their fellow citizens for things like quote creating racist images, quote mocking someone with a disability, and quote sharing offensive jokes in quotes about someone's identity. One web page affiliate with hotline, which is available in two hundred and forty language two hundred and forty languages.
Speaker 1: So say somebody tells a dumb blonde joke, I tell it.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I got to hung up on the two forty languages even lists imitating someone's cultural norm as something we want to hear about.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that to you, I.
Speaker 3: Tell a dumb blonde joke. Katie's offended as a smart blonde calls the hot line.
Speaker 1: Then what did the people on the other end of the hot line do?
Speaker 4: Well, they take a report and they well, you know, I could describe it this way. The Washington Free Beacon call the hotline and reported a fictitious incident. To see how it goes and what happens? What they did was They described themselves as a Muslim concerned about the genocide and Gaza, and said he felt targeted by an Israeli flag on his neighbor's front door, adding that his neighbor had displayed the flag after the two had an awkward exchange about the Israeli Palestinian conflict.
Speaker 1: Within twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: The hotline operator had the display in a state database, referred to it as a warning sign, and suggested installing security cameras in case the situation escalates. He also informed the reporter that quote as a victim of a bias incident, a victim of a bias incident, he could apply for taxpayer funded therapy through the state's Crime Victim's Compensation program, which covers counseling costs for bias incidents as well as actual crimes.
Speaker 3: So I say to Katie, I'm so drunk. Is the mating call of the dumb blonde. And Katie is offended by that.
Speaker 4: Son's that's a felonious bias incident. In my opinion, I'm so offended.
Speaker 3: And then the agency suggests that she put a camera on me to keep an eye on me.
Speaker 1: And also she.
Speaker 3: Gets taxpayer funded therapy to deal with the having heard my blonde joke much needed.
Speaker 4: Keeping in mind that the free Beak and intentionally provided zero evidence of danger and was just reporting a religious and political symbol. But all that mattered, according to the operator, was how the symbol had been perceived, a key aspect of critical theory that we hammered back in the day and is mostly going away, but apparently not an Oregon where if you're offended your right. If you're offended and say I felt like he was racist, that proves it's racist, which disempowers the other person and makes them sit down and shut up. That's the exact reason for this technique anyway, even if it is not very this is a quote from the operator, Even if it's not very explicit, we go with whatever the victim is experiencing. And if your sense is that this is based on discrimination against your faith or your country of origin, that's how I will document it. So the hotline lets people report their neighbors for offensive flags based solely on the feelings of the offended. But Oregon is not an out liar. It's one of a dozen democratic jurisdictions, including eight states, that have created bias reporting systems for residents report protected speech. Connecticut let's users flag hate speech they heard about but did not see, so secondhand is fine in Connecticut. Vermont tells residents to report biased but protected speech directly to the police. Philadelphia has an online online form that asks for quote, the exact address of the hate incident, as well as the name and gender identity of the offender. Information the city uses to contact those accused of bias and request that they attend voluntary sensitivity training.
Speaker 1: That is extraordinary. We've got to beat these people, we really do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Elon just I should have had hands and get the audio. But Elon just retweeted something, a PSA sort of thing, and it's some dude that appears to be Asian, and he's sitting there and then he does this and he says, I don't know if you can hear that. Yeah, mich you could hear that, he said, you hear that sound. That's the scariest sound in the world. So that's the sound of living in a totalitarian country where you have to worry about that knock on the door. So that's the last sound I know my parents heard before they were taken out of our home. And I never saw them again, and I forget whichever god forsaken country who's living in where this happened, and.
Speaker 1: He was able to come to the United States.
Speaker 3: But his point being that, you know, this radical out of control to totalitarianism is the most dangerous thing out there and something we need to fight against. Everybody, every school kids should know this. More people have been killed by their own government than by wars in the last century. Oh yeah, absolutely true. A couple of quick quotes before we move on.
Speaker 4: Nadine Strawson, who's a past president of the ACLU back when it was sane, said, we associate snitching on neighbors with some of the most oppressive regimes throughout history. The stazzi comes to mind. That was the East German Secret Police, I think, wasn't it. And then the beacon makes a point that wokeness seems to be on the back foot, but a lot of technologies and ideas pioneered on campuses are being repursed repurposed by state governments Blue states, especially Aaron Turr, director of public advocacy at the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression FIRE, says, quote exporting campus bias reporting systems to wider society is a disastrous idea. When a state policy explicitly calls out quote offensive jokes, it's past time to worry, I would agree, Oregon, my god, check yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't know why this popped into my head. It's only tangentially related to a couple of things. I thought the thoughts were having as I am under the sway of cold medicine. But I remember sitting outside of a restaurant, and this was late at night in a college town, and a bunch of guys like walking from one bar to another. We're walking down the street and they were chanting what do we want a girl with low self esteem?
Speaker 1: Where do we want? When do we want her? Now? Is what they were chanting as they walk from bar to bar.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: And the female companion I was with it at the time said they'll find plenty.
Speaker 1: Well, at least they're being upfront. Yeah, I mean most admirable. Yeah, it's weird, it's it's funny.
Speaker 3: How like it's offensive and icky and exactly what's going on? So I don't know, I don't know how you're supposed to react to that. That's it's horrible. It is horrible and accurate and what is happening a lot. Yes, it was like one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: It was late at night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, yeah, oh boy, I know it was a sobering story.
Speaker 1: Jack. Ironically enough, we'll finish strong next.
Speaker 3: So we're scrambling to bring you up to speed on a breaking news story of great importance that is happening right now as we speak.
Speaker 1: So Zelenski gets to d C. He's in the White House.
Speaker 3: He's there in the Oval Office and jd Vance and Trump start yelling at him and scolding him.
Speaker 1: Let's play a little of it on camera, on camera, and uh whatever.
Speaker 3: We don't have in this little clip, we'll fill in the other details ex change of prisons.
Speaker 11: But he didn't do it. What kind of diplomacy? Gg us became bold? What what do you?
Speaker 9: What do you?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: I'm talking about the kind of diplomacy that's going to end the destruction of your country.
Speaker 9: But mister President, mister President.
Speaker 7: With respect, I think it's disrespectful for you to come into the Oval Office to try to litigate this in front of the American media. Right now, you guys are going around and forcing con scripts to the front lines because you have manpower problems. You should be thanking the president for trying to bring it into this.
Speaker 5: Content into Ukraine that you say, what problems we have?
Speaker 7: I have been to come, I've actually I've actually watched and seen the stories, and I know what happens is you bring people, you bring them on a propaganda tour. Mister president, are do you disagree that you've had problems?
Speaker 9: What bringing people in your military have and.
Speaker 5: Do you think that it's respectful on to come.
Speaker 7: To the Oval Office of the United States of America and attack the administration that is trying to trying to prevent the destruction of your country.
Speaker 5: A lot of questions. Let's start from the beginning, short fist wall.
Speaker 11: During the war, everybody has problems, even you. But you have nice ocean and don't feel now, but you will feel it in diffusion.
Speaker 5: Bless you.
Speaker 10: I'm blessed You're not. Don't tell us what we're going to feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel. I'm not telling you because you're in no position to that.
Speaker 9: That's exactly what you're You're in.
Speaker 10: No position to dictate what we're gonna feel.
Speaker 9: We're gonna feel very good.
Speaker 11: Feel We're gonna feel very good and very strong, feel influenced.
Speaker 10: You're right now, not in a very good position. You've allowed your son to be in.
Speaker 11: A very bad position, and he's happened to be right about the very beginning of the war.
Speaker 10: Not in a good position. You don't have the cards right now with us. You start having right now. You don't your playing. You're gambling with the lives and billions of people.
Speaker 9: You see, you're gambling with world War three. You're gambling with World War three.
Speaker 10: And what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country.
Speaker 9: This country.
Speaker 10: It's back to you far more than a lot of people said they should have.
Speaker 7: Have you said thank you once that no, in this entire meeting that you said thank you. Went to Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October, offer some words of appreciation for the United States of America and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 11: You're saying that if you will speak very loudly about the war.
Speaker 9: He's not speaking loudly. He's not speaking loudly.
Speaker 10: Your country is in big trouble. No, No, You've done a lot of talking. Your country is in big trouble. I know you're not winning. You're not winning this. You have a damn good chance. We're coming out okay because of some president.
Speaker 11: We're staying in a country, staying strong. From the very beginning of the war, we've been alone and we are sankle I said, thanks, you haven't been giving it. He gave you, this, stupid president, three hundred and fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 9: You will.
Speaker 10: We gave you military equipment. You and you met up, Brad, but they had to use our military one of you.
Speaker 9: If you didn't have our.
Speaker 10: Military equipment, you didn't have our military equipment.
Speaker 5: This war would have been over in two weeks.
Speaker 11: In three days, I heard it from putting in three days.
Speaker 5: This is something maybe less in two weeks. Of course.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's gonna be a very hard thing to do business like this.
Speaker 5: I'm going to tell you just say thank you.
Speaker 7: I said it, except for American except that there are disagreements, and let's go litigate those disagreements rather than trying to fight it out in the American media.
Speaker 5: When you're wrong.
Speaker 1: We know that you're wrong, but.
Speaker 10: You see, I think it's good for the American people to see what's going on I think it's very important.
Speaker 9: That's why I kept this going so long.
Speaker 10: You have to be thankful you don't have the cars. You're buried there, your people that die.
Speaker 5: Tell you you're running low on soldiers. Listen, you're running slow in soldiers.
Speaker 9: It would be a damn goodness. And then then you tell us I don't want to cease fire. I don't want to cease fire. I want to go and I wanted this.
Speaker 10: Look, if you could get a ceasefire right now, I tell you you take it, so the bullet stopped flying, and your ment stuff courting kills post.
Speaker 5: We want to stop the war. But I'm saying you don't want to see you.
Speaker 10: I want to see because you get a ceasefire faster than any.
Speaker 5: Greets colored people of all. Its final what they see.
Speaker 9: There wasn't me you, that wasn't with me.
Speaker 10: That was with a guy named Biden who was not a smart person.
Speaker 3: That's okay, we gotta we want to jump in with a couple of things before uh before we run out of time here. First of all, this is historic on many many different levels. There's never been anything like that in public in the Oval Office.
Speaker 4: Ever. I don't think uh no, I'm horrified on several different levels.
Speaker 3: Are you ever gonna raise your voice ever once to Vladimir Putin like that?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 9: In any way?
Speaker 1: No, you probably are not. Look for the barcessities a simple bare necessities like final thoughts to end an other show.
Speaker 2: I mean the bair necessities on Mother nage Sure's.
Speaker 7: Recipes, like final thoughts from our most Jack and Joe.
Speaker 4: Well, that was one of the most jarring trans in the history of broadcast media.
Speaker 1: I'm almost glad.
Speaker 4: The show is over. I'd really like to let the dust settle for a bit before I comment.
Speaker 3: Man, I know people are personally that loved that loved Zelenskia getting yelled to like that.
Speaker 1: I'm horrified by it. I think it is completely wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah I disagree. If I disagreed, I don't disagree. I'm horrified.
Speaker 3: Armstrong A Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday. Why did the biggest thing that happen in the last month happen in the last two minutes of.
Speaker 1: Our show today? Again, I'm half glad it did.
Speaker 4: Go to Armstrong ageddy dot com hotlinks are there? Fabulous drop us a note that great piece by Amy Gallagher and Brittain about why woke is driving women crazy and making them miserable. There's something we ought to be talking about, you see over the weekend. Send it along mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 3: You're yelling at the guy that got attacked because he's not thrilled about giving up twenty percent of his country and half of his mineral rights.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? We will see a Monday? God bless America, Armstrong and Getdy. You wait, hold my beer?
Speaker 9: Yes we drank beer. I liked beer.
Speaker 1: I'm prepared to go back to muskets right. Well, don't smell crack, are you by? Bro? It was so bizarre? I so good. Okay, this is a beautiful moment.
Speaker 9: This is the sort of original sin.
Speaker 1: But this is a joke.
Speaker 9: This is horrible.
Speaker 1: There is no point.
Speaker 8: Goodbye everyone, A great Friday, Mother, Armstrong and Geddy