Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you, and obviously this is a very big show. Man. If you may have not ever listened to this show before, we want to welcome you as we're obviously going to be talking a lot about the attack on Iran and what is happening. So if you're joining us for the very first time, it's nice to have you. Don't forget hit that subscriber auto download button wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Center.
Speaker 2: This is obviously a very big show, and it's an important one because the world is changing before our very eyes.
Speaker 3: On Saturday, President Trump launched a major military attack on Iran, a bombing, bombing from the sky, bombing from naval vessels. It was done in close coordination with Israel, that likewise launched a bombing attack. In the opening minutes and hours of the attack, the Ayatola Kameinee was killed. Other major leaders of Iran were killed. The bombing is ongoing. You and I are recording this Sunday afternoon, and of right now, over nine hundred bombing strikes have been carried out by the United States. Over one two hundred bombing strikes have been carried out by israel I. Spent the entire day on Friday with President Trump. The day before the attack, we spent much of the time discussing the attack that was coming. This podcast, we're going to try to explain exactly what's happening, why President Trump attacked Iran, what is likely to happen as a result, and what the next stages are. We're also going to talk about the mass shooting that occurred at two am Sunday morning in Austin, Texas, in a bar on Sixth Street, where a gunman murdered two other people and injured seventeen. That gunman, in turn, was shot and killed by Austin police early in dish ye make it appear that this was a terrorist attack. He was wearing a sweatshirt that said property of Allah. He was wearing a shirt with the Iranian flat on it. It is still early. I spoke today with Cash Patel, the director of the FBI. We're gonna break that down as well. This is gonna be a podcast where we try to examine everything you need to know about what is happening in Iran, how it is going to impact the United States, and what's coming next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really important. I want to take a moment and talk to you about rough Greens. If you've got a dog or a puppy, you are gonna love rough Greens. Now, I've been telling you about my older dog and some of the symptoms that he was having, slowing down and itching and having bad breath, losing interest in playtime. That is just part of the aging process, but it doesn't have to be. And after just a few weeks of rough Greens we start to see a real difference. This stuff is truly amazing, and if you have a dog you love, you've got to try rough Greens for your dog for life. It not only supports long term health by providing live, bioavailable nutrients including essential vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and digest of enzymes, as well as omega oils. The ingredients work together to improve nutrition absorption and maintain joint and musclehealth and enhance overall vitality, and you can witness it happen over weeks. So if you love your dog and you are ready to get your dog back to the way maybe he used to be and was more playful, then check out Roughgreens.
Speaker 1: It's so easy.
Speaker 2: You just put it on top of your traditional dog food and that is it and dogs absolutely love it. Go to Roughcreens dot com that's r u ffgreens dot com. Use the promo code vertict and you're going to get a free Jumpstart Trial bag. All you gotta do is add rough Greens to your dog's food so you cover the shipping. That's it promo code vertict to claim you're free Jumpstart Trial bag at Roughcreens dot com. That's r u F F g R E E n S dot com. Promo code verdict. So, Senator, you mentioned earlier that you were on the plane with President Trump air Force one. We're going to get to that and what was discussed on the plane a moment because a lot of people listening they're going to want to hear that. But let's talk about the biggest news now. And you actually were on Face the Nation earlier today and had a lot to say about this attack on Iran and how successful it's been so far. So take a listen to what Senator Cruise had to say earlier today on Face the Nation.
Speaker 4: Senator, just looking at the global environment right now. Saint Com announced three Americans were killed and five seriously wounded in this operation. President Trump and President Vice President Vance campaigned on not getting America involved in new wars. What do you say to Americans this morning who are asking why we are in this conflict now?
Speaker 3: President Trump's decision to launch this decisive action against Iran is the single most important decision of his presidency. I think he laid out powerfully and effectively why he is taking this action. He's taking this action because the government of Iran is a profound and malign influence. They have been the leading state sponsor of terrorism for forty seven years. They have over that time killed nearly one thousand Americans. They provide more than ninety percent of the funding for Hamas. They provide more than ninety percent of the funding for Hesbolah. The Iranian Ayatola was until yesterday, actively trying to murder the President of the United States Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 3: I spent the entire day with President Trump on Friday, right before he launched these attacks. He and I discussed this at length on Friday. My council to him was that the Iranian regime has never been weaker, that it was teetering, and now was the time. My advice was do not miss this opportunity. I think the President has acted boldly, He's acted decisively, and Iran no longer being led by a theocratic, murderous dictator. That makes America much much safer.
Speaker 4: Senator, you are not going to find a lot of people in any way defending the Supreme Leader, that is for sure. However, putting Americans in harm way is what I'm pressing you on.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: Did the President explain to you why he called off active diplomacy Because at the very same time he was on that plane, the Vice President of the United States was talking to the Omani mediator who was trying to get a deal, and told us that they were close to one. Why not choose diplomacy.
Speaker 3: Because the diplomacy was an abject failure. The Iranians approached the diplomacy with arrogance, which with absolute hubris. They said they would not stop enriching. No matter what, they were going to continue to enrich uranium. They would not discuss zero enrichment. They claimed a right to enrich uranium in underground bunkers with no supervision. As President Trump said on Friday when he was with me in Texas, his line was zero enrichments, and the Iranians refused to discuss it. They also refused to discuss their proxies. They refused to discuss Hamas and Hesbela and the Huthis, and President Trump understood that the Iranian quote negotiation was just a stall tactic and that the only response my advice to him, I said, there's only one deal you should accept, and it's the deal that you offered Maduro, which is if you want to leave and flee the country, you can do so. Anything else is unacceptable, and COMMANI made his choice.
Speaker 4: Well, there's disputes there in terms of your characterization of what was actually on the table and what the administration had indicated it was willing to accept in terms of allowing enrichment for medical purposes and the like. But that's now obviously so margin what I.
Speaker 1: Just told you.
Speaker 3: What I just told you is almost word for word what Secretary of State Marco Rubio told me yesterday.
Speaker 4: Can you tell us now if you believe that there was an ongoing nuclear weapons program. One of the top arms arms control experts out there, David Albright, has written there should be an immediate priority on rapid response operations to secure Iran's nuclear stockpiles right now, can you assure the public that it will be secured and if so, who is doing it? If there are no Israeli or US forces on the ground.
Speaker 3: So there is no doubt that a year ago Iran had an active and ongoing nuclear weapons program. We took out the vast majority of that at the end of the Twelve Day war.
Speaker 4: US intelligence assessment was not made public. If that is what was brief to you.
Speaker 3: We took out We launched targeted bombs at the end of the Twelve day war, where we dropped the equivalent of about a third of a nuclear weapon on those underground facilities, facilities like Forida, which was built into the base of a mountain. The bunker buster bombs we used. Israel doesn't have those bombs. No other country has those bombs. We took them out last year. The Iranians were still hell bent on rebuilding them. And one of the things we are doing right now is taking out their missiles, in particular the Southern missile belt. Right now, Iran is building roughly one hundred missiles a month. They're actively building missiles to threaten their neighbors, and they're firing.
Speaker 4: Some of them right now at their neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at our allies.
Speaker 3: They're illustrating powerfully. They're attacking virtually every Arab neighbor that surrounds them. They are firing missiles that it's almost like they want to illustrate to the world just how malign they are.
Speaker 4: But in terms of containing the risk, who's securing the nuclear material that you say still exists within Iran? Who's doing that? Look?
Speaker 3: Look the quantity of nuclear material. I didn't say one anything one way or another on that. What I said is they were building nuclear weapons a year ago and our bombing took that out. They also had an ongoing desire to rebuild them. I don't have present day intelligence on what progress they had made towards rebuilding nuclear weapons since we bomb their facilities, I have no indication that they were anywhere close to getting nuclear weapons because our bombing was devastating, And Margaret, that's one of the reasons I urged President Trump. Now is the time. You know, dictatorships survive because they're perceived as invulnerable, and in this instance, Iran decisively lost the twelve day war that week in the regime and set up what the president is doing.
Speaker 1: Now, Senter.
Speaker 2: I found it very interesting just how much she wanted to say that somehow.
Speaker 1: Her sources are better than your sources.
Speaker 2: When you were just with the President United States of America had just talked directly to Marco Rubio.
Speaker 1: It was pretty hilarious.
Speaker 2: She's like, well, that's not why all the intelligence says, and you're like, no, like, I just talked to the people where the intelligence is coming from. If you this why, I go back and say, you don't hate the media enough. This is what they do. By the way, we saw this with headlines today New York Times is a great example of the propaganda of how they're like still standing there acting like the Iatola was some sort of like decent and humane individual that was taken out. This is the narrative, and you witnessed it right there in that interview with you.
Speaker 3: Well, the New York Times headline says, Ayatola Ali Kameni, hardline cleric who made ran a regional power, is dead at eighty six, which is just redics And and I'll say Mark Alprin had had an amusing take on it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He said that headline was a little bit like a headline quote Jeffrey Dahmer, hungry Wisconsin man passes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's not far off.
Speaker 3: While technically accurate, it conveys, you know, approval of the conduct. And and in fact, I want to in fact that that New York Times headline is as ridiculous as as the older Washington Post headline. Uh that that that read a boo Baker al Baghdaddy, austere religious scholar at the helm of Islamic State, dies at forty eight. I mean, it's just absurd, but but it but it's actually it's not the worst. The Washington Post wrote an obituary for the Ayatola that if Saturday Night Live had done this, they couldn't have made it more absurd. I'm going to read you a paragraph from it. With his bushy white beard an easy smile, Iatola Kameni cut a more avuncular figure in public than his perpetually scowling but much more revered mentor, and he was known to be fond of Persian poetry and classic Western novels, especially Victor Hugo's Les Miserab. Some Iranians knew Iatola Kameni before he became Supreme Leader described him as a quote closet moderate. Look, that is sick. This is the same Iatola who regularly chants death to America and death to Israel. This is the same Iatola that set the goal of creating nuclear weapons, I believe, for the purpose of using those nuclear weapons. This is the same Iotolia who is responsible for killing nearly one thousand Americans, for waging war on America relentlessly, for funding hamas Hesbla. The houthis ninety percent of their funding comes from Iran. This is the same Iatola. Look. One of the reasons we went into Venezuela is Iran had a major beachhead in Venezuela. Maduro allowed Iran in there. Hesbola had a major beachhead to wage war in Venezuela, to attack the United States. Look, this evuncular man with a bushy white beard, as the numbskulls at the Washington Post put it, until yesterday, was actively trying to murder President Donald Trump. Had hired hitman, had put out a video, an animation showing a drone going to mar A Lago and killing President Trump on the golf course. You know the phrase for the media that's been used more than once is useful idiots, and I think sometimes headline writers decide they haven't given us enough material. They need to be even more ridiculous, cheering for our enemies.
Speaker 2: As Operation Epic Fury intensifies, the world braces for what comes next, and people of faith pray for freedom and for God's people to be protected in.
Speaker 1: The Holy Land.
Speaker 2: Red alert sirens fill the air, sirens that give you fifteen seconds to reach the nearest bomb shelter. The situation is serious and the threat is real. In times like this, freedom and faith aren't just abstract ideas. They are what we depend on. And the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground preparing large scale distributions of life saving food, first aid, and emergency essentials for security personnel, while helping ensure hospital emergency rooms and shelters are stocked with critical medical supplies. This ad is focused on Israel's most vulnerable, the sick, the elderly, children and families in great need. But the Fellowship needs your most generous gift today to make this work all possible. Now is your time to stand with Israel's most vulnerable to rush your gift. Call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ that's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. Or give online at IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org. All right, I got a lot of questions Center, and everybody listening right now, I know, is gonna want to ask the same one that I'm gonna ask. You're on Air Force one, You were in DC, you flew with the President back to Texas. How much of the conversation on Air Force one was about this becoming a reality twenty four hours later? Less than twenty four hours later? You guys either had great poker faces when you were down there in front of that ship that we had sees in Venezuela and the oil and what you were doing on that trip, because clearly this was in the final moments of the planning stages or execution, I should say stages of this plan.
Speaker 1: What all was discussed on that that you can talk to us about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was on Air Force one with President Trump, flying from Washington, d C. Down to Texas to Corpus Christy. I was joined by my colleague, Senator John Cornyn, and then there were multiple members of Congress that were there. Uh, And the President came and was talking with us and asking about Iran, and he went around the room and he said said, should we strike?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Should we strike? Should we hit them hard? Or should should we go and and and keep trying to cut a deal? What do you think? I will tell you every one of us that was on the plane, it was unanimous. We said hit them and hit them hard. That that that was the assessment. And look, Trump often when he's making decisions and talking to people who he trusts, he tries to get their their taken there. Yeah, yeah, he wants a barometer. Is this a good idea? What the risk? What should we do? So we talked quite a bit on Air Force one about it, and then when we landed, the President waved me over to join him in the Beast, and so he and I drove from the tarmac to the event. It was probably fifteen twenty minutes and it was just the two of us and the Beast. We were the only two, and we spent almost the entire time talking about Iran further. And so that was one on one and in that context I was leaning in even more vigorously than I had on Air Force One and was saying, listen, this is a moment in time which we've never had like this before. This regime is so weak, you know, dictatorships, and this is true. This is true of the Soviet Union, this is true of communist China, this is true of Hugo Chavez and Nicholas Maduro, this is true of the communist regime in Cuba, and this is true of Iran. Dictatorships depend upon convincing their citizens there invulnerable, that nothing can defeat them. That's part of how you keep ninety two million Iranians subjugated is the feeling that it's hopeless, we cannot overthrow these tyrants. And understand, the Iatola was a tyrant. He regularly murdered his own citizens, tortured his own citizens, stripped them of their freedom. I mean, the abuses were horrific directed to his own citizens, much less the murder and terror that he projected outward. And last year when the twelve Day war happened, you know, it's interesting some folks in politics behave like everything is is communications, everything is calms and messaging and spin. There are very real world effects when you lose a war. There was a war for twelve days, and Iran utterly and completely got its ass kicked. And if there's anything worse, if you're an Islamist dictator, if you're trying to envision a world, that is worse than losing a war, it's losing a war to Israel. It was Israel that completely and totally decimated them, that took out their air defenses, took out the leadership of the IRGC. And by the way, day after day the Iatola would appoint a new leader of the IRGC the next day that guy was dead, that he'd appoint a new one the next day that guy was dead. It demonstrated complete and total penetration by the Masad and by American intelligence of Iran, knowing where everybody was and that and obviously it culminated with President Trump launching the bombing run, taking out the underground nuclear facilities. That when that happened, you and I on this podcast said, in the wake of that, we predicted this regime is going to fall, and I said it, they are so weak. Now the Iranian people rose up, rose up in massive numbers, over a million Iranians in protests. And by the way, the response of the Ayatola was to order his soul. There's just a fire machine guns at them, killing anywhere between ten thousand and forty thousand protesters. We don't have I haven't seen really firm estimates. I think it is at least ten thousand. It could be as high as forty thousand. But that shows the level of terarity when you say, just unload and fire into the crowd and kill as many as you can. That's what they were doing. President Trump's actions this weekend levels the playing field and is taken out by the way. It's also an illustration of exquisite intelligence. The early bombing strike that occurred that killed Iatola Kamini. The reporting we're getting, and this is open source. I don't have any classified information on this, but the public reporting is that there was a meeting of the Ayatola along with basically as National Security Council, as top military advisors. And that's the meeting that Israel druck and and and took him out. And so they knew exactly where where he was. They knew where his senior leaders were, that is, and so so when when I was riding in the beast with the President, I was urging him this is the moment, and he's like, well, what do you think of of the negotiations, And I said, mister President, they're just dragging it out. It's just a delay tactic. They think they can delay and and and that you'll let the moment pass and and listen is their risk. Of course, there's risk having.
Speaker 2: There's even more risk if you don't act right. I mean, that's how you look at this. I mean when people say I don't I don't like war, you know, I can't believe you're advocating this. I don't like war either, but I really don't like a war where Ran starts at and Iran has a nuclear weapon, and Iran kills countlessness and people, whether a dirty bomb or Israel or wherever they decided to do it in the world, or have one of their proxies. That was the biggest thing that I don't think people understood about Iran. Iran getting a nuclear weapon center is not just them having it. It's that they have these proxies. They could also give them to and dirty bombs could go. That's a major concern that a lot of people don't think understood. In the complexity of Iran, They're not the one that always has to shoot. They may give the supplies needed someone else to do it for them.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, and that's one of the real risks of escalation in the coming days is those proxies Hamas and HEZBLA and the huthis engaging in acts of violence, engaging in acts of terrorism and targeting Americans. We have three American servicemen who have already been killed and listened military conflict. Tragically, casualties can be part of military conflict. We also have the shooting that occurred in Austin, Texas, and it is still early. Our reports are preliminary, but from the preliminary reports, it certainly appears that this was terrorism and terrorism directly related to what occurred. So here's what we know right now. The shooting took place at one fifty nine am on March first, at Buford's Backyard Beer Garden, which is on West sixth Street in downtown Austin. And you and I have both been in an Austin bar at two in the morning on a Saturday night many many times. The Austin sixth Street scene is a lively scene. Or here's what we know so far. Three individuals are dead, one of whom is the shooter. Fourteen people were injured and transported to local hospitals. Three of the injured as of right now, remain in critical condition. Two weapons were recovered from the scene, a pistol and a rifle, and evidence from it from the sub suv and nearby cameras is still being processed. Law enforcements and FBI agents at the scene has gone to the residence and two different residences of the individual that was the shooter. Now, now what's been publicly reported is the shooter is a man name in Diaga Diagny, who is a fifty three year old naturalized US citizen born in Senegal and residing in Flugerville, which is a town just north of Austin. He came to the United States during the Obama presidency. Reports indicated that the shooter was armed and he was wearing a sweater that's with the phrase Property of Allah across the front of the sweater. He was also reportedly wearing an undershirt with an Iranian flag on it underneath that shirt and a Quran was found in the car. Now, I spoke this afternoon with the Mayor of Austin. I spoke this afternoon with Cash Betel, the director of the FBI as of Sunday afternoon, they do not have clear evidence of motive from so they're right now carrying out the search warrants on his residence. They're examining his social media, they're examining phone calls. That that they're putting together the evidence. That putting together the evidence to to determine what went on, if he acted alone, what the precise motivation was. That being said, Uh, given the sweatshirt and shirt he was wearing, and and given given his origin from Senegal, I think it is very likely this is terrorism. That that that that it is not a coincidence. I believe that he's wearing an Iranian flag while he is opening fire. That evidence has not conclusively been proven yet, but I expect that it will be. Interestingly, he did not enter the bar.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He opened fire from outside, from from the street and sidewalk, opened fire and shot into the bar uh and and three Austin police officers took him out, killed him, shot him on the street.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The mayor told me that the Austin police was there within a minute. So it was very fast, very fast response and took him.
Speaker 1: Out, Thank goodness, saved a lot of lives, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and I'm told the video there's videos that will be released, show chaos, show people running, and in fact, some of the people are running actually towards the shooter because they heard gunshots but did not know where they were coming from, and so they were running, but accidentally running the wrong way. I think it is very clear if law enforcement had not acted quickly, many more people would have been killed and injured.
Speaker 1: But this.
Speaker 3: Look from his clothing, it certainly appears this is terrorism. And tragically, this may not be the last incident of terrorism that occurs. That's one of the real dangers of escalation, either from hamas Hezbelo the Who East or from sympathizers in the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go back to the Middle East for a moment. One of the things that we talk about, you know, the Iotolin and his team they're there. They're homicidal and and you could also even say suicidal.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And their obsession with killing you know, innocent people in their own country, uh, going after Americans, going after Israelis as well. But one of the things that I was even a little bit shocked by was how quickly they decided to bring in every other country on the side of Israel in the US by attacking these other Middle Eastern nations around them that weren't involved, right, they were, they were outside. I were you as shocked as I was that they just decided, all right, like whoever's still left standing, let's just go after Bahrain, Let's go after Guitar, let's go after I mean, the list is pretty long. Now if countries they've attacked, and now they brought them into the fold. I I mean that that to me just seems like a suicidal mission on their port.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will admit I was surprised by that. There's been a lot of public reporting that suggested that other Middle Eastern nations were discouraging President Trump uh from going after Iran. I'm a little bit skeptical of that. I have not recently had those conversations with other Middle Eastern nations, but I've had many conversations with the Saudis, Yue Bahrain, and and they have always been very focused on number one, doing everything necessary to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. The Saudis have said publicly if Iran ever got a nuclear weapon, that they would do everything possible to get a nuke themselves. To defend themselves from Iran. Uh And so I don't know if it's true or not that in the recent weeks Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern countries were urging Trump not to attack. But but I do know that Iran's behavior so they fire, fired missiles and sent drones and had attacks at almost every single Arab country all throughout the Middle East. So they've attacked Saudi Arabia, they've attacked UAE, they've attacked Kuwait, they've attacked Cutter, they've attacked Bahrain, they've attacked Jordan. And we've seen statements from many of those other Middle Eastern countries, mostly Arab countries, expressing condemning, condemning Iran's response. And and you know, in my view that they're just indiscriminately firing, firing abroad. And I think their reasoning was that if the United States and or Israel hit them, that they wanted to make it as painful as possible for the entirety of the region. What they have ensured is is that there's basically nobody standing up and siding with the Iranians. They're demonstrating essentially they're willing to kill anybody and everybody. I got to say, that's also a really powerful illustration if that's what they do now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have done with a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you imagine how much worse if they had a nuclear weapon. And during the whole go back to Obama and the debates on Obama's terrible Iran nuclear deal, I always said, most of the debate rotated around, well, if they had a nuclear weapon, it would change the balance of power, it would make them more aggressive, they would fund more terrorism. And I always said, look, that's the best case scenario. The best case scenario is a horrible situation. The worst case is that they would actually use the nuclear weapon. And everyone operates under an assumption while having a nuclear weapon doesn't mean you use it. Listen when the Iotola chance death to Israel and death to America. I believe him when he calls Israel the little Satan and America the great Satan. I believe him. And I think the odds are unacceptably high. I don't know what they were, but they were unacceptably high that the Iotola, if he had a nuclear weapon, would detonate it, maybe in Tel Aviv, or maybe in New York or Los Angeles, and I don't want to wake up and discover uh oh, the predictions were wrong because we have a mushroom cloud and hundreds of thousands, even millions of Americans being killed the reason and by the way, I've got to say a lot of the the news reporting is challenging. Why would Trump do this attack? You heard Margaret Brennan there say say Trump campaigned on on not getting in wars. I did after Face the Nation. I also did State of the Union with Dana Bash, and Dana Bash asked a question of me. She said, you know, President Trump campaigned on no more wars. And I in my response, I said, well, Danna, you actually misquoted what the president said. What the President said was no more forever wars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can in Afghanistan totally, and troops on the ground. This completely different doctrine, you can tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I said, listen, we're not going to see troops on the ground in Iran. We're not going to see hundreds of thousands of Americans there for an extended period of time. I don't think we'll see that at all. That is very different. And I said, look, they're isolationists who want want America to withdraw from the world. Donald Trump has never been an isolationist, and he is acting to protect America. This is America first. The reason we are striking Iran right now is because the odds are unacceptably high. Iran has already killed nearly a thousand Americans and they have every desire to kill more. As I told the President driving in the beast, I said, if the Iyatola could kill the two of us right.
Speaker 1: Now, he would.
Speaker 3: The only thing that is preventing him is that he's not able to because he is trying. And so if we have an opportunity to take out this regime, and look, my hope is we see a new government in Iran that wants to be friends with America. That would make this country massively safer. Removing these psycho paths from power and replacing them with anything resembling a normal government would massively improve the safety of every American.
Speaker 2: This year marks a critical moment for our country as the opposition grows more aggressive and unapologetic. The fight now reaches into the everyday decisions we make. Patriot Mobile has been standing on the front lines fighting for freedom for more than twelve years. They don't just deliver top tier wireless service. They are activists like me who truly care about our country. Patriot Mobile offers prioritize premium access on all three major US networks, giving you the same or better coverage than the main carriers do. That means fast speeds and dependable nationwide coverage back by one hundred percent US based customer support. They also offer unlimited data plans, mobile hotspots, international roaming, and more. With simple seamless activation, you can switch in minutes. You can keep your same number and keep your phone or upgrade. And here's the difference. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you'll be part of a powerful stream of giving that directly funds the Christian Conservative movement. So that's why I want you to switch to Patriot Mobile, because every time you pay that bill, you're making a real difference. Now, I also want to give you a free month of service. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict, or call them nine to seven two Patriot that's nine seven to Patriot for a free month of service. Switch today, make a difference. Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine to seven to two patriot and get a free month of service with a promo code verdict.
Speaker 1: Two questions to wrap things up.
Speaker 2: Number one, I thought it was really interesting to see the comparing contrasts of the women standing up for themselves in Iran on the streets, risking their lives, while women in America were actually standing up angry at America for going into Ran. We saw that in New York City, for example. We saw it in some other college campuses. The disconnect from reality from some of these leftists is amazing. I want to get your take on that real quick. And then also I want to talk about the possible closing strait of our moves and what that means in what America's role could be in that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so today, Comrade Mandami put out a statement that I want to read to you. Today's military strikes on Iran, carried out by the United States and Israel, mark a catastrophic escalation of an illegal war of aggression, bombing cities, killing civilians, opening a new theater of war. Americans do not want this. They do not want another war in pursuit of regime change. They want relief from the affordability crisis. They want peace. I am focused on making sure every New Yorker is safe. I've been in contact with our Police Commissioner and emergency management officials. We are taking proactive steps, including increasing coordination across agencies and enhancing patrols of sensitive locations out of an abundance of conscience caution. Additionally, I want to speak directly to Iranian New York. You are part of the fabric of this city. You are our neighbor's small business owner, students, artist, workers, and community leaders. You will be safe here. Look, this is Comrade Mondami cheering for the Ayatola. Yeah, because they are both Jahadists, and they both want to see the great Satan of America. They want to see this country fundamentally change and to become an Islamic caliphate. That was the Iatola's objective. That what that, sadly, I believe is Comrade Mandami's objective. And I want to contrast that with the reaction of protesters Iranians like his line to Iranians, you will be safe here. The the I know a great many Iranians. Every every Iranian I know hates the regime is cheering and I want you to watch in particular, this scene that played out on the ground in Austin, Texas, and and and a CBS news reporter who was told, don't cover the protests celebrating the Iatola being killed. Cover that up, and this brave reporter didn't do that. Give a listen, give a watch made on one of the books on I am.
Speaker 1: It's incredible there.
Speaker 2: And again for people that can't see the video, you have this Austin CBS reporter. He was handed the phone from his cameraman and he reads it and he's like, what does that mean? And the cameraman responds, they don't want us to focus on this, and this brave local reporter said, all right, well I am. And now it's out there on the Internet of him having this moment. It's sad that you've got to be this brave in America a local affiliate to report the news, which was the news that you had people's celebrating and waving American flags and Iranian flags and standing out for the people in the innocent people in Iran. And they're like, no, no, no, we don't want you to focus on that.
Speaker 1: At CBS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, this is happening all all over the country, all over America. It's happening on the ground, on the streets of Iran, It's happening around the world. You know. Kamala Harris today put out a statement quote, Donald Trump is dragging the United States into a war the American people do not want. Let me be clear, I am opposed to a regime change war in Iran, and our troops are being put in harm's way for the sake of Trump's war of choice. Now, I will tell you I responded to her on X and I said, your administration gave over one hundred billion dollars to the Ayatola who kept killing Americans. We know you're sad that your friend isn't with us anymore. Look, the Democrat Party was all in in support of the Ayatola. Now some some times they pretended they weren't. But when Joe Biden and Kamala Harris sent over one hundred billion dollars flowed that money into the Ayatola, they funded his terror.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The the Obama Iran nuclear deal was designed to inevitably lead to a nuclear Iran to the Ayatola with nuclear weapons. And and so this is I'll tell you and and and folks that that deal with with conflict in the Middle East, and that that deal with foreign policy. UH frequently refer to Iran as quote the head of the snake. Why do they call it the head of the snake because it's it is what is leading and directing and funding the vast majority of the terrorism you see. Without Iran, Hamas has no resources. Without Iran, Hesbeal and the Huthis have no resources. And so what what President Trump is doing here is is being a strong commander in chief and making Americans safer.
Speaker 2: Final question on this shra of the horror moves and the reality of what's happening there, give us your your thoughts and and perspective on that and what you think can happen moving forward.
Speaker 3: So we don't know that there is reporting that the Iranians may have mine the Straits of Hormuse. So we don't have an answer to that right now. Right now, there's not shipping. There are not ships going through the Straits of Hormus until it is determined whether or not they have mined it.
Speaker 1: To be clear, that's significant.
Speaker 2: People that just don't understand how important it is a significant amount of oil world which probably goes through there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so right now that is shut down. By the way, right now, civilian air traffic is shut down throughout the Middle East. You can't get on an airline and fly into and out of most of the cities in the Middle East because you've got missiles flying everywhere, and so and so all of the countries have understandably shut their airspace down. And so I am confident that we will have mind sweepers go into the straits of Horm moves that may be happening now, I don't know, and examine and determine if their mind's there. But at least right now you're not seeing ships go through there because these guys are just crazy enough to have put minds there, and so no one wants to risk it until it's determined one way or another whether it's safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is incredible. Well, we're going to keep you updated on all this all week long. I can promise you don't miss an episode of verdqu with Ted Creers. Wherever you get your podcasts, hit that subscribe auto download button in the center, and I will see you back here on Wednesday morning. And if something massive breaks, will probably be back before then as well. So don't miss an episode. You can also watch us on YouTube. This episode is up on YouTube and on Facebook, so you can grab it there and on Rumble and The Center.
Speaker 1: I will see you back here in a couple of days