Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun. Well, I mean, it's another hour the Jesse Kelly Show. I don't know why I opened it that way, but we're gonna have another fun, another hour of fun here on the Jesse Kelly Show. We're gonna talk you legal immigration and Fauci's e meals. We'll get to some get to some pro life things, inflation talk fi. Donald Trump has plans for them begin to clean house there. I want to begin. I want to begin with this, doctor Dong Guy says. If I'm not mistaken, these illegals get trained on how to enter the country illegally and how to take advantage of all our handout programs. Based on the ungrateful trash interviewed daily, it seems like the communist encourage talking points have been added to the training. What immigrants of years past are using the word traumatic to describe getting free food and lodging for months. Okay, let's discuss this. Because immigration, illegal immigration, it's on virtually everyone's mind. Every poll says it. It's the number one issue for so many people right now, number one or number two. The economy and immigration, go back and forth. But number one or number two people are aware. They're aware of what's happening. Kind of. Now you remember, remember, always keep this in mind. This is hard for me to remember. So when I remind you, I'm reminding me. You are hyper aware. You know exactly what's going on. But the people in your life, they don't necessarily understand it the way you understand it, and they need to it critical that they do. What's a good way I could describe this the stove going up to the stove. I want you to picture this. I want you to picture you and your neighbor norm You're standing in front of the stove and you each have blindfolds on. But you you understand full well that the stove is on, and that if you reach your hands out and touch anything on the stove you might get burned. Because you understand the stove is on, the flames are on. You can feel it that if you reach out, we're talking third degree burns. You're gonna lose a finger if you reach out and touch anything. Your neighbor's standing right beside you. What he knows is that it's really hot over here. Now he knows what's going on kind of he knows just the tip of that iceberg of what's going on. You can see all the width and the iceberg below the surface of the ocean. All he knows is just a tip. That's the only thing he knows. That is the difference between you when it comes to issues and your neighbor, norm your neighbor who you agree with, Maybe it's your brother, maybe it's whoever. He's a Republican. He rants about Joe Biden. Nah, Democrats suck, But he doesn't have any depth of understanding the American people right now, the norms and normas. They know they don't like the illegal immigration that they're starting to see. They know they don't like the various crimes that are brought up by only the media on the right, of course, the American media in general, just like America's law enforcement I'm talking about Federal Law Enforcement FBI. They're all invested in protecting all the illegals and the crimes they commit. So you even me, we know a fraction of the ones they commit. But your neighbor knows. He's not comfortable, but he doesn't understand how deep the problem goes. He really truly does not so I thought that maybe this little exchange would be helpful. Maybe you can send it over to your neighbor Norm or Norma, did you know that the federal government, in our poor, broken country, the federal government is actually completely invested in bringing illegals in. They're not allowing it to happen. They are bending over backwards to ensure that it happens. You already know this. Your neighbor norm doesn't listen to this exchange between Josh Holly and DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkis.
Speaker 2: A whistleblower from your Agency of Homeland Security Investigations has come to me and has said that special agents who are working on child trafficking cases and fentanyl interdiction cases have been pulled off of their investigations and sent to the southern border. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of these agents at a time, taken out of the field, taken off child exploitation cases, and sent to the southern border. Here's some of what she said. She said, We're being told to shut down investigations, to go hand out sandwiches and escort migrants to the shower and sit with them while they're in the hospital, and those types of tasks. Mister secretary, you're taking special agents away from investigating child traffickers and child exploitation when you've lost tens of thousands of kids to traffickers and you're sending them to make sandwiches at the border. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Well, you already know what's going on. The reason we're doing this little segment here, the reason we're going to have this talk is it is up to you and it's up to me to do whatever we can do to prep the ground for We need the public acceptance of mass deportation, and we will never have it with the public being as uneducated as they are on the issue. Your neighbor Norm is standing in front of the stove right now, and all he knows is that everything kind of feels warm. He needs to understand the depths of the problem in order for him to accept the necessity of the solution. Norms in Normas must understand the depth of the problem before they can ever understand the necessity of the solution. It's critical, it's everything Norm thinks. The borders open. Biden kind of failed, He stumbled and bumbled, Oh, they must have made a mistake somewhere. Did the paperwork get lost. They probably wanted to build the wall but just couldn't. What Norm cannot simply fathom is that the President of the United States of America, the head of the Department of Homeland Security, FBI, and more government people than you can possibly shake a stick at have a plan to overwhelm the systems of this country with illegal immigrants, to bring about the collapse of the United States of America. And when you talk like this to Norm, he looks at you like you have horns coming out of your head. He thinks you're a nutjob. He says things to you like turn off the radio, dude, oh my gosh, did you catch the game last night? And he doesn't have a clue that what you're saying to him is probably you're probably soft selling it to him, because it's so much more than just that the federal government wants the border flooded with illegals. They want rapists in your daughter's community, they want ers moving across the street. They want these things. They are also making these things happen. The email reference training. They're known as NGOs, non government organizations, but they're not necessarily NGOs because when it comes to illegal immigration, many, many, many of these NGOs do what they do with your money and with government guidance. Did you know that NGOs are across the border in Mexico receiving the illegals coming up to the border and giving them not only detailed training on what to say in order to be allowed into the country, they are giving them all the guidance in the world that they need once they get in here to completely circumvent our illegal immigration system. This is Catholic NGOs, Christian angos, regular NGOs across the board. The communists of the world, including the Pope himself, are uniquely interested and bringing about the collapse of Western civilization. Here's the Pope on sixty mins.
Speaker 3: I grew up in Texas, and I don't know if you've heard, but the state of Texas is attempting to shut down a Catholic charity on the border with Mexico that offers undocumented migrants humanitarian assistance. What do you think of that?
Speaker 4: That is madness, sheer madness. To close the border and leave them there, that is madness. The migrant has to be received thereafter you see how you're going to deal with them, Maybe you have to send him back I don't know, but each case ought to be considered humanely.
Speaker 1: Everyone today's pointing out the hypocrisy of the Pope. I don't understand the Vatican as wa you can't not just anyone comes in. Well, I don't understand what he's saying. I know you don't understand what he's saying. He's not a hypocrite, He's not trying to destroy the Vatican. The Pope has been a communist for a long time. He was a communist long before he was pope. And as a communist, the Pope has spent his life not serving God or the Catholic Church. This particular man has spent his life trying to bring about the collapse of Western civilization, and now he uses his duties as Pope to help bring that about. But your Norman neighbor can't possibly understand that, and we must have him understand that if he's going to be prepared for what we must do next. Now, as far as what we must do next, we'll get to that in a moment. What I must do next is I must refiel my little vitamin thing, because I actually ran out of my seven days supply my male vitality stack from Chalk. Now it's not that I ran out because I have a subscription. I had to get a subscription. I used to call and order it every single time, and then I finally I told Seaton at Chalk, please just get me a subscription because I forget to order it and then I go get my vitamins and then they're not there anymore. But what are what is Chalk? They serve natural herbal supplements. That's what they sell. I personally take the male Vitality stack every day. It's three things Chalk daily, Tonkat one hundred, Ashualgonda. That's the male vitality stack. But they have female vitality stacks. They have Action two point oh better Energy, they have all kinds of things. I get a subscription because then I don't have to remember it. Plus you save a bunch of money on subscriptions. Go make your life better. Gentlemen, do you know how good you will feel after just ninety days? Ladies, ninety days? Take your stack for ninety days. Choq dot com promo code Jesse, We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Do not forget. You can email the show, and you should. We love your emails here Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Talking about illegal immigration, what we were talking about, in case you're just now joining us, was how everyone hates it. Everyone knows it's bad. That's that's that's one of those things. It's it's reached popular society. Now everyone's aware of legal immigrations. It's bad. It's a problem. To pud it's a problem, but there's understanding it, and then there's understanding it. Your neighbor, your normally neighbor, norm understands that illegal great immigration is a problem. What he doesn't understand, which you do. What he doesn't understand is that the federal government is not allowing it. The federal government is facilitating it. The federal government is trying trying to wreck the country they preside over. Your normy neighbor, he doesn't understand things like this, and he has to.
Speaker 2: A whistleblower from your Agency of Homeland Security Investigations has come to me and has said that special agents who are working on child trafficking cases and fentanyl interdiction cases have been pulled off of their investigations and sent to the Southern border. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of these agents at a time, taken out of the field, taken off child exploitation cases, and sent to the southern border. Here's some of what she said. She said, We're being told to shut down investigations, to go hand out sandwiches and escort migrants to the shower and sit with them while they're in the hospital, and those type.
Speaker 1: Your neighbor doesn't understand that, and he has to and you have to talk to him, and I have to talk to mine. Look, I've got I'm surrounded by normies. I'm not just pointing fingers. I have to do this too. Marco Rubio's doing the I want to be Trump's Vice president tour. So he sat down with Kristen Welker, that piece of trash communist on NBC, and you know he gave decent answers here. So I'm not going to indict my Marco Rubio, but I want you more than listening to him, I want you to listen to her. This is the American media. This is what month is it? Chris may And on June, July, August, September, October, November. Okay, So we're six months away. What Chris, I did the math in my head. I had to use my fingers. Sometimes. We're six months away from a potential Donald Trump win as president. Another couple months after that he would actually take over as president, because you take over in January. So we're eight months away from even the possibility of mass deportations beginning. This is how the American media is already beginning to report est immigration.
Speaker 5: If re elected, Donald Trump has said he's willing to build migrant detention camps and deploy the US military to deport the more than eleven million undocumented immigrants in this country. It would be the largest deportation operation in American history? Do you support that plan?
Speaker 1: Eleven million?
Speaker 6: That's an outdate that that was the number ten years ago. We're talking upwards as.
Speaker 1: Well as pous quick pause, real quick. I'm gonna let Rubio's answer play. I really really, But did you hear how she already phrased the question. This is eight months before even one person has been deported. If Donald Trump wins the election, All right, go ahead, you can play Rubio's answer. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Eleven million, that's an outdate that that was the number ten years ago. We're talking upwards a twenty twenty five maybe thirty million. There's been almost ten million people in the last three weeks.
Speaker 1: Good question.
Speaker 6: Would you say the number varies big time? I mean it's another nine to ten million people just in the last few years. The answer to your question is, yes, we cannot absorb twenty five thirty million people who entered this country illegally. They're here illegally. What country on earth would tolerate that. We don't even know who some of these most of these people are. They talk about vetting, vetting them with what they're coming from, nations that don't even have document systems in many cases. Yes, we're going to have to do something. Unfortunately, we're gonna have to do something dramatic to remove people from this country that are here illegally, especially people we know nothing about. But ten million, eleven million, that was the number fifteen years ago. Today it's upwards of probably twenty five to thirty million, maybe more.
Speaker 5: Ward, Will you accept the election results of twenty twenty four no matter what happened, Senator, No matter what happens.
Speaker 1: No, it's an affair. We got it, We got She moved on from there, did you hear the indignation right out that are you saying you would support We're talking twenty thirty you. Are you on the record right now? She thinks she's got it. This is before a single woman or child has been removed from their school, from the hotel, from the home where they're squatting, has been removed by the government by force. They're not going to volunteer. This is before a single woman or child, let alone the men. Look, I'm not even talking about the men. Before a single woman or child has been removed, the American media, eight months before that's even a possibility, is already beginning to whip up the outrage machine. Your normy neighbor doesn't have a chance to withstand the kind of propaganda that's about to come his way unless you and me spend eight months preparing them, preparing them for how bad the problem is, preparing them for what has to be done. If we do not do a lot more work to prepare them, mass deportation will last about fifteen minutes, mark my words. All right, all right, before we get to fauci, let's do some emails and other things. Before we do those other things, let's get you in some decent betting. I can't take your betting anymore. Just kidding. I don't know anything about your betting. I promise I'm not peeking in on you at night. But unless it's my pillow, you're short changing yourself. Man, then I know what you're thinking. But yessee, these costs, the price are up of everything right now. I can't afford anything my pillow. I'd love my pillow, I can't afford it. And I understand that as well. My pillow's not free. But they do have these amazing sales from time to time. The twenty five dollars Extravaganza sale. I've never seen it before. I've been with my pillow for what three years? Four years? I've never seen this before. They have a list of things that are twenty five bucks flat rate, the sandals twenty five bucks, the Elite my pillow, the Big Dog twenty five bucks. Six piece towel sets twenty five bucks. Those toils are amazing bout way. All you have to do is go to MyPillow dot com, click on the radio listener special square and use the promo code Jesse MyPillow dot Com Radiolistener Special Square promo code Jesse all right, twenty five dollars extravaganza sale. And I should note you get seventy five bucks worth of stuff. They ship it free. That's freaking worth it. Go or call them eight hundred eight four five zero five four four. One more word on this and then some emails. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show I Like it returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Moving along. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on Iheardspotify iTunes. One final word on the border and how we have to prep the ground. We have to prep our Norman neighbors, how bad the problem is, and what has to be done. This is Evett Clark, some Democrat, dirtball commie nut job out of New York. This is just just an appetizer. This is how they're going to read, This is how they're going to react. Everybody, is your Norman neighbor? Ready for this?
Speaker 7: How much?
Speaker 1: Mister chairman.
Speaker 7: We're here today because Republicans are demagoguing and exploiting the xenophobic and white supremacist ideologies that are fueling the immigration debate in this nation. And for those who are showing up at our border. I am concerned about how we as a nation are going to address what is basically a broken immigration system.
Speaker 1: Is your Norman neighbor ready for everyone from the pope to the Democrat congresswoman, to the social studies teacher and your kids school, to the Hollywood actor to professional athletes? Are you ready for that? You ready for your professional athletes? In gram post talking about how evil mass deportation is? Are you ready for the largest propaganda campaign in the history of mankind? Jesse? We just have that with COVID in the poison shot. You're right, we did. If a Western civilization actually attempts to save itself by deporting all the filth we've brought in here, the COVID propaganda you saw will look like child's play compared to that. Is your Norman neighbor ready to withstand? That? Is the Trump administration ready to withstand that? That's what they're walking into. Not gonna be kig Games, not gonna be life as it normally is. The largest propaganda campaign and the history of mankind will be waged against whoever tries to mass deport these people, because importing these people is a critical part of their plan to destroy the country. If someone tries to stop that, urge your loins. Is your neighbor ready mine or not, I'll have a lot of work to do. My neighbor's not ready. It's time to get him ready. All right, get to some emails before we move on. Jesse, I've been a listener for years. I figured you would appreciate this story. Over the weekend, I went for a haircut at a newer barbershop. I ran into a guy wearing a Trump shirt and found out he was a veteran and was legit because he had the Marine Corps tattoo and I knew the bass is pretty well. We had a great talk, and at the end I paid twenty bucks for his cut. He turned around and said I was about to pay for you. I found out he was recently unemployed and down on his luck. I do this whenever I can, but it makes me feel a little bit like talking to my grandfather again. I couldn't serve due to a disability, but it didn't hold me back as I became an engineer. Thanks for the service, brother, Give me the bar. You earn the bar shirt. Talk to veterans, even if you aren't one talk to veterans. Just reach up, say thanks and look. Do the thanks for your service thing, but do more than that, because we're about building community, right. Community is what you and I will have going forward. It's what we will be able to rely on. We have to begin building a community for a rocky future. Veterans are a great place to start. Hey, thanks for your service. Hey, thanks, man, I appreciate It's what he's going to say, say right back, where'd you serve? Where were you in? Oh? Really, my dad? That start a conversation, ask some follow up questions. You might find out that guy lives half mile away, might have some friends you want to know, might have a skill set you need. You guys might just be golfing buddies on the weekends. I have to get better about building community. I'm trying, and I am better than I used to be. I'm a lot better. I am improving. I'm not just talking about it. I have to get even better. And probably so do you. I take that back, you introverts, my fellow introverts. So do you? You? Social butterflies, You've got all the friends you need. You got My wife knows everybody, everyone in the neighborhood everything I've always wont Should we leave this neighbor's house and go right to this neighbor's house and hang out with them next? How about?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: How about I don't want to do anything, but you understand what I mean. We do need to build community. Hey, Jesse, my family and I are discussing what the best chicken sandwich is and from where. We all like Chick fil A, but that's not close to us. What's your favorite?
Speaker 7: Men?
Speaker 1: You whisper? His name is Ben ps. My daughter wants to know how you can claim you're a doctor. She's a teenager and she questions everything. Listen, teenager, if there's one thing politics has taught me is all you have to do is lie?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Lying is such a critical part of politics. Look, Joe Biden said he'd taught the Second Amendment at Penn. You never even taught a class, So me, even though I only have my those three years of community college credits. On Friday, I pretend to be a doctor and I answer a bunch of questions. That's one two, the best chicken sandwich? Well, I think for the purpose of this question, we should cut out the chicken cheese, steak. I'm a cheese steak fan. But what, Chris, don't you agree? I don't think that it's violating the rules of the question. Very clearly, that's not what he was talking about. One of the best chicken sandwiches I've had out there, maybe the best restaurant style is Popeyes. And it's just like our Three Musketeers thing. How you know they suck because of the last thing left in the bowl? You know? How you know Popeye's chicken sandwiches are good. People have died for them. People have been stabbed over Popeye's chicken sandwiches. That's how good Popeye's chicken sandwiches. And everyone knows this to be true, So I might as well just come out and say it. If you don't like you're in some form of physical danger when you go pick up your fried chicken, Your fried chicken ain't any good, all right? The best fried chicken neighborhoods are in the bad neighborhood The best fried chicken places are in the bad neighborhoods. Every single person knows it. If you don't feel, if your hand isn't on your weapon, wow you order, then you're not eating good fried chicken. Get out of here with that. Hey Jesse, A couple of years ago I wrote for advice about where to move. I didn't follow what you said, and now I realize you were right. I literally should have listened to you. I'm gonna ignore that. Literally listen. I am obviously the furthest thing in the furthest thing away from some no at all person. I'm not some genius who has life figured out at forty two. Whoever has life figured out? Right? Who has life figured out? No one has life figured out. So I don't know all things about everything. You should question everything everything, Everything I say, everything Everyone's says, question it investigated, you go think for yourself. I will, however, say this, I have not only done it. I have quit my job without a job, and moved my family across the country from a blue state to a red state. I've done it. It's not something I just tell you to do. I've done it with no safety net, no job, no nothing, put it all out there, flat broke and busted. I've done it, and I've seen how incredible that's been for my life. Not only have I done that, I've been encouraging other people to do the same. For almost six years since they gave us a microphone. It's almost six years, almost six years ago. We started this encouraging people to get out of their blue areas and get to a red one for a variety of reasons which I'm not going to go into now. So this is something I've been saying for a long time to this day. Not one time, Chris, correct me if I'm wrong, and please feel free to Not one time have we gotten an email or a phone call from someone who moved from blue to red and regretted it, Chris, if we had one, not one. Do you have any idea how many emails we get to day? And to back up that point, you have any idea how many times I've talked to somebody who has done it, and every one of them, one hundred percent say best thing I ever did. I've run into people in public. Last time I was in where the heck was I Nashville? I ran into this dude, this cool dude, out of side of a pizza joint in Nashville. I forget what I was doing in Nashville. So in Nashville's a couple of years ago, listener to the show, and he and his bride had packed up and moved, and he was there telling me best thing ever. You can't believe. I'm nice. My neighbors are greatest thing ever. Life is scary, moving is scary. It's a pain, it's expensive, it's hard. I know all these things. If you can, I understand job, family life. I get that if you can get out, you will not regret it, all right, And if you can, now would be a good time to begin acquiring real estate. I'm sure you can see it. They're hoovering up the real estate too. You notice how Nation States and finance giants are both doing the thing I tell you about all the time, buying hard assets. They're buying gold silver in real estate, gold silver real estate in mass Do you think it would be smart to get in on that program? Do you think maybe they know something? Jamie Diamond, head of JP Morgan Chase, he's out there saying things like quote, there's a lot of inflationary forces in front of us. The underlying inflation may not go away the way people expect it. To make preparations get a hold of done for you real estate. It's for normal people to begin investing in real estate. This is not for the Jamie Diamonds of the world. This is for you. These are wonderful people. Done for you. Jesse dot com. All right, we'll be back. What truth attitude, Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on Day Tuesday. Remember to email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm going get into this Fauci stuff, the Fauci Advisor bragging and the emails deleting them all all kinds of good, juicy stuff still to come, some pro life stuff. Dear Donald Trump, this is a headline from Reuters. Wants to control the Justice Department, Department and the FBI. His allies have a plan. Let's hope they do. That's freaking great news. That's great news. If there is a plan to gut the DOJ and FBI, it's the only chance we got to cross your fingers they do. Dear Dick Cheney of Paintball. On Monday's show, you talked about how Biden and the rear admiral talking about your the great economy. When I said, that's a bold strategy, Cotton, Let's see if it pays off. That's an amazing quote from the movie Dodgeball. It got me thinking, what's Jesse's favorite movie? His name is Brad. Gosh, that's a lot my favorite, My favorite comedy non nerd movie probably Dumb and Dummer. What are you talking about, Chris? Do you not think everyone thinks Dumb and Dumber is funny? What's the best? Then? If Dumb and Dumber is not the best, exactly, you can't even think of something, Okay, So Dumb and Dumber is probably comedy wise, how Obviously a lot of the big stuff that I like, you would like to the brave hearts of the world. Gladiator. I'm a dude, after all. I'll tell you what. I'll give you this one. Instead of telling you my favorite movie, I'll give you the movie that you probably haven't seen that if you're a dude, you're gonna nerd out on. And if you're a chick, I don't know that it's necessarily going to be for you, but the dudes are gonna dig it. Spartan, it's the one with Val Kilmer, the actor Val Kilmer. You've probably never seen it. Most people have not ever seen it. It's unbelievably good, unbelievably good. I love that movie, Jesse. When Republicans when a Republican is first elected, are they castrated in their home state or when they get to DC. Okay, so this I wanted to get to before we get to the Fauci stuff and the pro life stuff and everything else. And it's something we've touched on before. But why is it that Republicans, why is it that they're constantly letting us down? They're not fighting the way we want them to fight. They'll cave on this, they'll cave on that like that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: In fact, Chris Grabb this audio, if you don't mind, remember that Mike Johnson audio we played for you, played it for you a couple times about he's being asked about Jack Smith and the Special Council, and you know, he goes on to talk about how horrible it is and it's really really bad. And then they say, okay, were you going to defund it? And he said, oh my gosh, no, a tradition here.
Speaker 8: It is with regard to defunding Jack Smith. Look, I think that there's been a terrible dereliction of duty with regard to the Special Counsel and how how the whole system has been abused, how that they've engaged in law fair against President Trump. I mean, all of these things are to me self evident truths. But that's not something you wave a wand and just eliminate the Special Council as a provision. It's been part of the law, you know, the tradition, and the law here saysn't for twenty five years. So are you prepared then to stick this into appropriations bills to defund the Special Council?
Speaker 1: No? No, you want me to whoa You want me to do something? Though? Why are they like this? Well, I want you to picture this. You me were just peasants, right, We're just peasants. We live in our homes and in our town. There's this gigantic castle and it's surrounded by walls, big beautiful castle, and they're the government of the town. And they are constantly abusing us, taxing this and doing that, and they're just awful to us all the time. We can't stand the castle and the people who are in the castle governing us. They're elected, and so here's what happens. We we hold elections, and what are we looking for every time? Who wins Republican primaries? The guy who's the furthest on the right, the guy who's gonna challenge the system. I'm gonna take them on. I'm gonna do that because that's what we're looking for. And what are the guys who are running for office, what are they saying to us when they run for office. I'm gonna burn down the castle. We gotta take that castle down. We're gonna destroy the castle. Elect me and won't put us step to that castle and we're like, yeah, go get them, and then we elect them. But after we elect them, they walk through those big fancy gates, there's a show further. May I take your coat, mister Kelly. You walk through the entryway of the actual building and there's this gigant a big foyer. Hey, mister Kelly, welcome in, sir. We've assigned a staff of ten people for you. They'll tell you they'll cater do you at any whim? Do you want a sandwich, mister Kelly? Would you like to be driven somewhere? Mister Kelly, of course, whatever you'd like. Mister Kelly, Hey, let us escort you down to your office, shall we. After all, you're one of the important people now. And you walk into your office and it's a big desk and couches and chairs. You've got a couple of pretty secretaries there, mister Kelly, Can I get you a where there's a riginal or some red lobster before they go out of business and it's time to actually have a meeting with the government. You're walking down to some big banquet hall and it's all silver platters and yummy steaks and everything else that we love. And soon, very very soon after you get there, those campaign promises that you made to the peasants about burning down the castle, man, those kind of seem kind of seem like they're not that important anymore. Right, after all, this castle's pretty nice. Hey, I got a good thing going here. The problem with what you want, with what I want is we want the government to shrink and get out of our way. Stop spending, stop taxing us, stop destroying us, stop promoting degeneracy, stop opening up the border. Just protect the border and get out of our way. That's what we want. And they know that's what we want when they campaign, and maybe that's even what they want when they campaign, and that's what they go, tell us, I'll do it. I'll burn that castle down. But then you're Mike Johnson and Hey, how about Speaker of the House. Pretty fancy. Have you ever seen the Speaker of the House's office? I have. It's astounding. It looks like it's for royal private security. A staff, a gigantic staff. Life is really really, really good, and all of a sudden that castle to literally feel like it needs to be burned down anymore. That's why these people all fail us over and over and over again. Instead of trying to wreck the system, the second they get close to it, they crave its acceptance. That's what is doomed. Virtually every Republican president, really every Republican president in my entire life, they've all gone down the same road. And that's exactly why you need to start stockpiling some hard assets, because they get there and they fall in love with the spending too, or they don't want to be the one to cut it. I don't want to be the one to tell people I'm cutting anything. You need to get on the Bob Menendez program. There's a headline today Bob Menendez Is home was loaded with one hundred and fifty thousand dollars in gold bars. Now, then I don't want you to go buy any gold bars. And I don't want you to do anything illegal like Bob Menendez did. Just call Oxford Gold Group and in one hundred and fifty thousands a little bit much, but let's get some gold or silver delivered to your house. I don't expect you to buy one hundred and fifty k worth. Who has that kind of money I'm doing. If you want to, that's fine, but get something in your hands. Prepare for inflation as if it's going to keep getting worse. They're all telling you right now it's going to get worse. And these are the people who normally lie to us. Prepare eight three three nine nine five gold. Oxford Gold Group will handle it all for you, and they'll get it in your retirement account. Okay, all right. One of Fauci's advisors, Oh, he had a pretty revealing moment today. Let's play it for you next