Speaker 1: Bobby bone shoe for Valentine's Day this year. If you go to Dave and Busters, they'll have a crane and you can win a fifteen thousand dollars three carre at diamond engagement ring inside the crane.
Speaker 2: Ooh like claw machine games.
Speaker 1: Whoa, yeah, they are doing a human crane and so you can go by and if you haven't seen it, it lowers guests. The people are the actually yeah, yeah, so you pay twenty bucks and then you go down and you grab try to grab something. But they have diamond rings in there.
Speaker 2: That is so cool.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, right, I suck at those claws. I don't know if I've ever won anything at a claw because I have not practiced enough. It's hilariously. Kids get stuck in those machines though. You have still TikTok where the kids are in the machine they go in. Yeah, then they have to like frank someone the fire up. Yes, funny, not safe, but funny. Also, when do you think men hit their prime? Amy? What age?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: When do y'all hate your prime? I'm forty five fifty?
Speaker 1: Are you saying this because your boyfriend?
Speaker 4: No, he's fifty three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he got it be in his prime, could be in mid prime right now. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I'm saying that because I I don't know if that just seems like a actually y' all hitting midlife crisis.
Speaker 1: I have my midlife crisis at like twenty nine, so I'm already out of that stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't really count as like a typical male.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means, but I'm gonna choose not to be insulted by that.
Speaker 4: Come, well, what is it?
Speaker 1: Here? You go? Here is Robert ty Jones talking about this on TikTok Go Ahead.
Speaker 5: Guys said that men's prime is like, actually stars it, and he literally said, thirty three. I actually agree, bro, them thirty is different. Bro, It's like you get it, life begins. It's like you can really move with intentionarity. Men they get on the other side of thirty, like they get it.
Speaker 1: The men get it after thirty.
Speaker 4: Well, y'all tell me, y'all are the men?
Speaker 1: I feel like, again, you don't count I'm men? Okay, what kind of become a.
Speaker 4: Man at like sixteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well a lot of ways. In some way, I don't know that I'm still developing so much. Yeah, I think the thirties are kind of where it's at for dudes. The twenties you're still kind of an idiot, but y'all are more Mid thirties to mid forties are kind of I feel like that's prime, man.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just feel like you have y'all. Everybody in this room is a little more established in their forties.
Speaker 1: But it's also about physical health as well.
Speaker 4: Oh so we're not talking about my career, mind, body, spirit.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think mid thirties to mid forties probably prime. After mid forties, I think you probably for most people, for most men, your body's hurting a little bit, your probably your mind's probably you got a little dementia setting in. Sure, do you guys feel like maybe you got a little bit coming in?
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, me too.
Speaker 6: Say my wife reminds me that I have a little bit coming in because you I was like, you don't remember I told you this yesterday, and like, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Well, So I go and go back into the kitchen. Sometimes one I don't know what I'm there for and two I don't know how I got there. Yeah, it's both, Yeah, because I'll walk in there and go, hm, I knew I was coming to get something and then I'll go, hmmm, I don't even remember walking here.
Speaker 4: The struggle is real, Or like when.
Speaker 6: We're on the show and you're like, guys, we talked about that last week and I don't remember any of it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your focus is probably somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: No, I've got dementia, the same thing.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I got a little trickle dementia though too. I feel what do you have?
Speaker 4: It's part of perimenopause every woman in our mid forties. I hear I'm talking about it. It's like just things, just your brain fog is so real and you can't tap into things. But I've been like sitting with it and making myself remember, like I won't let myself cheat and google good yeah, because I'm like, we got to exercise this. Like the other day, I could not think of what that thing is called that you put over the mattress, the cover mattress pad. I could not think of it, the word pad, trickle, but I could not. I couldn't, and I knew, I knew I could look it up, right, I'd be like the fitted thing that goes over the mattress whatever. But I wouldn't let myself and I just sat with it and eventually it came to me and it felt so good, but like that should never have left me, but I couldn't. But I couldn't call. I was like the thing that keeps your mattress clean. Like I was going through everything, and it was like, it's not the it's not the sheets, it's not the fitted sheet. It's the thing that protects the mattress. But I couldn't think of mattress pad. But I got there and I was really proud. And you didn't google it and I didn't google it.
Speaker 1: I do that with people, like trying to remember people. Oh dude.
Speaker 2: I couldn't get Lindsay Lohan the other day.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you know the girl Herbie Love look uh paratrap she.
Speaker 2: Was twins, but it was the same person. Couldn't do it. Robert Downey Jr. I'm like, who is that.
Speaker 1: I always have a problem with Paul Giamatti. I don't know why I think about him so much.
Speaker 4: That's a a random one struggle with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I always have a problem with Paul giamatty anybody else. Also, Edward Norton, I struggle with Oh yeah, Now I can remember all of them. If you're like, hey, who are the ones you struggle with? No problem, Ed Norton, Paul Gamotty. But if you're didn't.
Speaker 4: You have a thing to get to Paul Giamoty, like you have the little game you.
Speaker 1: Play play games with every single person. If I can't remember, like, for example, the head coach, well former head coach of LSU, even though he's the name of the guy from Florida Georgia Line and the dog from Family Guy he's Brian Kelly, but I can never remember them, so I'd have to do the whole thing. Okay, it's trivial that I can't remember who it is because I know who it is. I kind of feel like a cartoon. There's a cartoon, there's what's the cartoon? I'm thinking of Family Guy? What's the dog? Brian? First name is Brian, same name as the guy Flora George Line, Brian Kelly, coach, Brian Kelly. I do that with everything. It just is slower and now to get there, But I do all of that. Yeah, it feels like Michael Scott when he's Mole Big ears, Moley ears, Uh, Michael Liarson yes, correct, you ever said an episode?
Speaker 4: Sure, but I can picture it and it just seems funny.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. So tell me think this is right or wrong. So in Tampa there's an NHL team called the Lightning. So they bring out this guy and he's a cancer survivor and it's for a cancer charity, and they're like, Okay, we're gonna give a hundred thousand dollars to you. All you gotta do, though, is make this for half a million dollars. So you get a hundred thousand, but you make this for half a million dollars. He misses, Like okay, we'll give you a second chance for a million.
Speaker 4: Dollars and all the money's going to the charity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, missus again. Oh man, So he missed for five hundred thousand. He missed for a million with me, how much money should he get?
Speaker 4: Well, the deal is he gets I mean he missed it, so he's not gonna get what they were saying. So do I think that's right when you're messing with charity? I think you figure out a way for the puck to go in.
Speaker 1: No, you can't, r okay.
Speaker 4: So sometimes, like I watched these college kids do it, you know, and it's like going towards their tuition and stuff like that's cool. And it's like, you know they miss it. It's like, okay, well now they've got student loans, Like you know, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: They don't get the money.
Speaker 4: I know they don't. And and then sometimes they don't get it and you see them cry. They get it. You see them cry. This is cancer research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a charity. Fans are criticizing the Tampa Bay Lightning after their attempted to turning a common interperiod game into a charity drive. Miss the mark, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like I think that that's where it's different. It's like, you know, you have other life situations that aren't as like cancer or just not one that you mess with.
Speaker 1: Like, but they were already given them a hundred thousand dollars, like that's they're not messing, We're giving you a check. So in the end they gave them two hundred thousand dollars, but they didn't give them five hundred. They didn't give a million. But if you don't make the shot, you don't get the money. Otherwise why have the game?
Speaker 2: But it is going to look bad on you, like that it does.
Speaker 1: Like people are mad.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I guess that's the money they have to now donate towards other charities that come and try to get the puck in there watch box.
Speaker 3: I mean they're also mad because they covered up the whole goal and the hole was all the size of the puck, so it had to be a perfect shot and they're saying it so they knew.
Speaker 4: It was going to be very difficult. Anyways. It's not like that these football things where they just have to like toss the football.
Speaker 3: He knew going in he had to make it to get the money, right, He knew he had to make it.
Speaker 1: But also they're giving him a three hundred thousand dollars. So if they would have said we're giving you ten thousand dollars and you know what, screw, we're gonna give you the whole hundred, everybody been like, oh, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but where's the fores sight in this when you're having this meeting in the boardroom about a chance to give a million dollars to cancer and then like if he doesn't make it, guys, we're gonna look bad.
Speaker 4: It does feel, but they gave a hundred thousand, Yeah, which is great.
Speaker 1: Well he's in that tone.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: That's a huge donation. But I'm saying is.
Speaker 1: You can't wave a million in front of.
Speaker 4: Somebody organization that has to work so hard to fundraise. And I don't know exactly what this cancer organization does, but let's just say all of them are doing great things for people with cancer. At least. It was that like at first, when you started talking about this, I was thinking, like, you know, if he was a guy that had cancer and had bills and stuff like it's just all with medical bills and they dangled that in front of him, that would be so wrong.
Speaker 1: I think people just look for a reason to be mad. Yeah they do. I think I think it's tough to dangle a million and go no, we can't, because that's what they did.
Speaker 2: They dangled.
Speaker 1: But to be fair, they gave him a shot at a million box.
Speaker 4: Well apparently the shot the size of a quarter.
Speaker 6: And then how good do you feel to be like, man, we could have give him a million, but sorry, it's on you.
Speaker 2: You didn't make it.
Speaker 1: But but they ga him a hundred thousand. They they doubled a two hundred.
Speaker 2: I get it. That's probably the least they could do.
Speaker 1: No, the least they could do is nothing.
Speaker 3: They invited him out there, They gave him a chance. They could have never given him a chance. They were nice to.
Speaker 4: Open their platform Hunger Games for charity. Is it'll cruel like they're getting stuff done. Sure, but it's like we're gonna make you fight to the death, like.
Speaker 6: Well, what'd been cool has been like you know what, you missed it, but we're gonna give it anywhere.
Speaker 1: Everybody has to be treated that way. Okay, but anything animals down Parkinson's Yes, then you have to give everybody everything, any sort of charity. Why even have to just give them money?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I mean, if you guys are so mad, go donate to the charity.
Speaker 4: We're not mad, we're just having We're just discussing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm not to write a letter.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even comment on that post.
Speaker 1: I don't comment on any posts, comment stuff. They're just weird anyway, make shout out of the Tampay lining for that two hundred thousand dollars they gave.
Speaker 2: They should be.
Speaker 1: Do you know your son curse?
Speaker 4: Uh No, but he doesn't cuss, so it's not a problem, like he doesn't cuss. If he did, I guess I would assessed what are we cussing about? He definitely we would not be allowed to cuss at somebody.
Speaker 1: Do you ever hear him substitute words for curse words?
Speaker 4: No, but his friends do well, at least at my house, because he has had friends over that have cussed, and I have to have a conversation, like if they're playing video games what like, sometimes they'll be like, oh, what the and then I'm like, oh, they'll say it. So I've had conversations which word.
Speaker 1: H or yes, what thess? That didn't make sense?
Speaker 2: It doesn't not what.
Speaker 4: The Well, sometimes they don't make sense, but yeah, I'll be like so, but I did have a talk with one friend in particular, and I feel respected. I feel like the kid heard me because he was playing a video game. They were up in the game room and down in the kitchen, like I can hear things that are going on, and I hear oh my gosh, like oh I almost got but pause, Paul, pause freaked.
Speaker 2: Freaked.
Speaker 4: Then we're it is he was going to say the other thing, which ew, that seems totally inappropriate for an eighth grader. Like, yeah, he was gonna say that, Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: They say all kinds of stuff on video games, though, is that what they say like when you get that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is a guest in my home, but I sort of felt respected with the pause, pause, pause, freaked because you know, he wanted to say the other thing and he remembered he's not allowed to say that in my house. I don't know what's allowed at his house. I assume his parents don't allow it. It's not like I talked to them about this, but should I.
Speaker 1: That's a weird thing to yell. Almost got but f.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's not very common, I know, unless.
Speaker 1: It is, and we just don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I wish you would have said the whole thing.
Speaker 4: No, I'm glad he didn't because then I would have had to gone up there and like how to talk. And it's not fun to have to parent when it's not even your kid. I need a break.
Speaker 1: I almost got butt f though.
Speaker 2: That's hardcore.
Speaker 1: I just want to know, like what that is?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know what maneuver was happening on the video game. I think it's that's a maneuver.
Speaker 1: What is that a literal maneuver they're doing if you push button.
Speaker 4: Like if you got from mine exactly, I don't know. All I know is, yeah, it felt very inappropriate and also respect at the same time, if that makes sense. Do you get where I'm coming from? Because it's like he he had awareness though he's not allowed to talk that way here, and he corrected himself.
Speaker 1: I do, I do get that. But yeah, I mean, you almost buttfed him.
Speaker 4: I meant, trust me, I don't like butt freaked either, but you know he's not.
Speaker 1: Over all the time, Lunchbox has a proposition for me. I need my money. Give me my money because we all put a bunch of money in to the video. It's made the amount that I feel comfortable with having. So I'd like to have my third of Navidia. But he like to say one final thing, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, just are you really wanting to get off this journey that we started a couple of years ago? When I had a hunch and I was like, dude, there's this stock, let's buy some of this thing called Navidio.
Speaker 1: And what was that thing on the app I told you to.
Speaker 3: They had ten hot whatever, And I just happened to pick the one that has skyrocketed to the moon and is the most talked about stock in the world at this point in time. And you're about to have a child, and so maybe you're nervous. You're freaking out, like, oh, I need all this money around the house because children are expensive. But just think in ten years your child could be set up for life if you continue on this ride.
Speaker 1: But you have all the money. No, I don't you having the money.
Speaker 3: With Amy and myself, and then in ten years you can look like, man, my my kid's going to be set up for life.
Speaker 2: Always crying.
Speaker 1: He made the deal is you'll never get your money.
Speaker 6: If that's nice, you're seeing it live in action right now, get dollars from him.
Speaker 1: For fantasy football.
Speaker 3: We can't get the end of the season. There was in the rules at the beginning of the season with stated you will get at the end of the season. I can't make exceptions to the rule. For ray, A wise man wants to right, his.
Speaker 4: Wife doesn't even I was like, well, his wife will give a test, but they don't share anything.
Speaker 1: I want my third of the money.
Speaker 2: Going to do.
Speaker 4: Are you going to reinvest it yourself into.
Speaker 1: The video, so I already have I have a watching a video myself.
Speaker 3: He just doesn't want to be on this ride with you.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I can read the same exact ride. But but who puts you about you guys? Will you do me one favor?
Speaker 4: You're leaving me too.
Speaker 1: I am in this, but you should also want yours. I got a question because you're not making any more money, because our money is in there.
Speaker 4: But it's just fun. We're all in this to get.
Speaker 1: It's not fun all the money.
Speaker 3: I got a question, Will you do me one favor?
Speaker 1: Probably not just to me? Asked him three months ago.
Speaker 4: I know you did, and then you were here.
Speaker 1: I've been here a lot of it.
Speaker 4: I don't understand the money he should have paid you. That's not I brought the money that Probably I'm on your side, but also I want you to stay in.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be in anymore.
Speaker 3: We just do me this one salt.
Speaker 1: Okay, you keep asking it, just ask with a favor. I know.
Speaker 3: Amy then starts talking and I never get.
Speaker 1: My solid out it.
Speaker 3: We kind of say thank you for putting you on in the video.
Speaker 1: We can say thank you. I can have my money.
Speaker 2: He'll give you another thank you when you give him his money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you five thank yous pre five thank you's post.
Speaker 4: So should I get my money?
Speaker 1: Yes, and he's going to have the same amount and he's losing nothing by us getting out.
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: How much is right now? What's the total pie?
Speaker 3: Uh? Total pile?
Speaker 1: And he pulled out Hey, guys, do you think possibly he never invested it or he sold it and kept the money. No, then why is it so hard for him to just he's got money? Is that my money? I need to see what the pie is though, before I get that.
Speaker 3: No, No, this was when I arrived at the bank. I checked the pie. I screenshot at it, so I got you the exact amount of pie. How much is that? That is two thousand, five hundred and seventy three dollars?
Speaker 1: Nice boom?
Speaker 3: You made it?
Speaker 1: Why did you do the whole song and dance?
Speaker 3: And if you had the money just in case you wanted to stay in, I could go put this back in the man.
Speaker 2: Why do you look like you were going to go in your bag to get your phone?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, because there was no need to get it because the pie had already been settled at that point.
Speaker 1: You just only dance me just now.
Speaker 3: And this is an eighty four percent profit.
Speaker 1: On your money to ask for yours, man.
Speaker 3: Eighty four percent profit. You can't get that anywhere. You can go to any business manager.
Speaker 1: He wants to take a picture making you eighty four percent love money.
Speaker 4: He apparently loves banging money against your Michael.
Speaker 3: That's what two thousand, five hundred and seventy three or maybe one, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You have one of those markers you can check if it's or not.
Speaker 4: Explain it to me again about if I pull it out now it's at a if I want to read, you will be able to.
Speaker 3: Get as many shares as we have now.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. That doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: When it splits, because we were in when it splits a week doubled our steers up, so.
Speaker 1: I can't have a basics in investing class.
Speaker 3: Okay, now that you see this money, I want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Hey, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bobby, let's play a game for your money.
Speaker 3: Let's play a game.
Speaker 2: Music trivia.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what you give me the money. We'll talk about a game. Oh man, thank you, hey, you are counting out for you. Yes, for you are a real hero one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, ay, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty.
Speaker 3: Twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, fifty seventy one, two and three.
Speaker 1: How much did we put in for that?
Speaker 3: Have you made an eighty threez rezent pumpet? Whatever that is?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I know how much?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 3: Profit?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We put in less than a thousand, or we.
Speaker 1: Put in about it.
Speaker 3: We put it in about a thousand.
Speaker 4: Think, I just mean I think it was less than a thousand. It was nine hundred something each, but it was over time. We didn't do it all at once. We kept lunch.
Speaker 3: We got to go back in on the video because it's it's Scott, But I was also.
Speaker 1: Going in on my own.
Speaker 2: Yep, Well, hey, he gave you, he gave you the money.
Speaker 1: What do you say, thank you? Hey? You are a leader amongst men.
Speaker 3: I am, I'm a businessman. I mean that is crazy.
Speaker 4: This feels like a little bit of a sad day.
Speaker 1: It does you eat your money. It's a celebration that you can put it in yourself and then you have control over it. He can't hold it over your head. Worst sight than when you do want it one day, but you get it.
Speaker 3: You get it the next day or a couple of days later, or or a week later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: I just feel abandoned.
Speaker 3: Amy, You're not.
Speaker 2: You have lunchbox with you. You're on the same boat together.
Speaker 3: Got you on this boat? Who got you on that? In the video boat? I did.
Speaker 2: I steered you.
Speaker 1: Towards that ship.
Speaker 2: Amy doesn't want to go into the mood. Maybe Amy doesn't want to be on the ship with you.
Speaker 1: Dude, but just know that whenever he has to taxes for this, we owe a third of the tax I owe third of the taxes to what it's owed right now, which is two thousands.
Speaker 2: You're gone, dude, You're gone.
Speaker 1: I would never do someone like see. I imagine I'm gonna end up oweing him probably one hundred and fifty bucks much.
Speaker 2: Fuck. Didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: I actually did, but I said it originally, and I think about that too, So not lost.
Speaker 3: We have this thing called the I R S.
Speaker 2: You gotta look out for uh huh, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta look out for it. No, I think he just lived with it. Yeah, yeah, this is all you always got to look over your shoulder.
Speaker 3: That maybe watching amy.
Speaker 1: Yep, you do what you need to do.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: All I know is I saw a business venture.
Speaker 2: You made money, almost.
Speaker 1: Doubled it up. You could have left it though I couldn't. It could have I couldn't. I couldn't have.
Speaker 3: Eddie wanted you right?
Speaker 1: What did you send me? This says? What does this mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm getting hit on, dude.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: You guys at the gym. Every time I park in the parking lot. This has been for the last five days that I've gone to the gym. Somebody leaves a duck on my jeep.
Speaker 3: But you have a jeep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it. But there's only five or six cars.
Speaker 1: That's what you weird o g people do.
Speaker 4: Y'all duck each other.
Speaker 6: I I don't duck anyone like. I've never given a duck to anyone.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's how the duck thing started. It's like a joke on butt ducking like or ducking like that. Oh like I'm going to duck you. But it was just a I'm gonna yeah, because she has a lot of to be.
Speaker 4: I know it's funny to think that, but no, it started with a mom.
Speaker 3: She was trying to spread joy because her son was I can't remember the illness that he had, but she was trying to spread joy and it started with her ducking one and that's the only.
Speaker 1: Spread joy like it.
Speaker 4: I think it's because it's her son.
Speaker 3: Like ducks, I don't I can't remember the full origin story, but it's thing to that effect.
Speaker 6: But like, I'm getting ducks every time I go to my jeep and then I look around, like, who's putting this on?
Speaker 1: There? A Canadian jeep owner who, after a difficult pandemic righted experience, left a rubber duck with a it's only pandemic.
Speaker 2: Since it's a pandemic. Yeah, I haven't been that long.
Speaker 1: I feel like a jeep ducking trend started in twenty twenty. I definitely thought it was like in nineteen seventy or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Morgan ducked me one time.
Speaker 4: I did, I left a duck. So was she hitting on you?
Speaker 6: No, not Morgan, but it's the same. I think it's the same person. What if it's a guy, There's no way, no way. Why would a guy give me five ducks in five days duck. Yeah, you're being once, not as.
Speaker 4: What in the world he brought it up? We know?
Speaker 1: So what do you do with the ducks?
Speaker 2: They're all my jeep. I have them.
Speaker 1: You put them on the dash?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's somebody that knows the show? Because why would the same person keep giving you a duck every single day?
Speaker 2: Think they're hidden on me?
Speaker 1: Got it? They want to buy duck? You ye?
Speaker 4: I mean one day if the duck has a phone number on it, then maybe.
Speaker 2: There is a jeep that I've seen, you know.
Speaker 6: Or what happens too sometimes is I'll park there, there's only like ten cars in the parking lot, there is another jeep, and then I come out there's a duck on my jeep and that jeep is gone.
Speaker 2: The other jeep's gone. So I'm thinking, whoever drives that jeep is the ducker, But I've never seen who gets in that car.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also weird to give you one every single day. One time's nice?
Speaker 2: Five days in a row?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Should I duck them back? See what happens with their own duck? Oh, let's see, that'd be disrespectful.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go buy ducks to do this.
Speaker 2: No, I have other ones. A homeless man gave me a duck. Yeah, on the side of the road. He was just like a live one. No. No, He's like, take my duck.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: He was like, you don't have any ducks in your jeep here and he pulled it out of his pocket. Is a cute, little little green one, and I've had it in there for a long time.
Speaker 1: It is weird. You're getting ducks from the same people.
Speaker 2: They do have cameras at the gym.
Speaker 1: You're gonna ask for the cameras to see who's ducking You.
Speaker 2: Can ask, right, doesn't hurt to ask, like, can I see who's ducking me?
Speaker 4: Say? I feel stalked.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how it feels, honestly.
Speaker 1: I thought you were being hit on, well stalked, hit on same thing, fine line, Okay, there was. In Maryland they shut down three illegal call centers. So it says Maryland and federal authority shut down three illegal call centers, but that the call centers were also Indian in a gold bar scam that stole nearly fifty million from more than six hundred American victims. Maybe somebody got affected in Maryland, and they tracked it all the way back to India. Six alleged leaders were arrested. The scammers posed as federal agents and convinced mostly older Americans to get brought their savings into gold bars, and then sent couriers to pick up the gold in person. Oh, I get it. So they actually had the people take their money, get gold with their money, and then they went and got the gold that the people.
Speaker 2: Had done themselves and kept it.
Speaker 1: The Montgomery County States Attorney said the sammers targeted people with retirement finds it. But I'm saying, why not just say leave your money out in the basket and we'll get gold for it. Why would they give up their gold? They say, where like a bank, We'll hold it for you.
Speaker 4: Maybe huh.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see one of them big gold bars, a big one, big one, like one of those that look like this, like a break.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: They don't have those though here?
Speaker 2: What do you mean in America? They don't have those?
Speaker 1: Well at the gold place, I asked, he orders.
Speaker 6: It for you, Yeah, yeah, yeah, But where do they come from when he orders them?
Speaker 1: Fort Knox where they have a bunch of them all that gold. An intoxicated passenger, stripped office, closed mid flight and attempted to jump off the aircraft. An intoxicated pasture spark chaos on an airbus eight three twenty after stripping office, closed mid flight and attempting to leave the plane in just minutes before landing. Then he made it all that way, and then you committed a felony. Witnesses say the man was visibly drunk, smelled of alcohol, repeatedly ignored cruise instructions, stormed up and down the aisle, He was standing in his underwear. After the plane landed, he rushed out onto the mobile stairs, fell, injured his leg, then tried to evade a sod like cartoon. New York Post with that story.
Speaker 4: So do you think that's his rock bottom?
Speaker 1: Possibly because it made the news pretty close. If it didn't make the news, maybe not. I think there will probably be some shame here with this making the.
Speaker 4: News, Yeah, because like I don't know, I wonder if some of these people it's like an unfortunate combo of events where they just got medication with alcohol and they don't have a drinking problem but it or if they legit just have a problem and this is now we need to go get help.
Speaker 6: I'm sure their friends know the answer to that. Yeah, it's like if you've known his past or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, that would be kind of embarrassing, like if you're just dating somebody and you make the news and getting drunk on a plane. Although I will say I'm glad that it happened as they were landing. If it were my flight, because at least we still landed. Didn't have to divert or didn't have to turn around and reland, that would be super annoying.
Speaker 4: It was just also too Some rock bottoms are super private, you know, and is.
Speaker 1: Not You guys want to play around of who has more Instagram followers?
Speaker 2: Yes? Are these other people are us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I know who wins that one.
Speaker 1: That would be a pretty simple game. But it wouldn't just be me. It'd be like you versus Abby and Morgan combined.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that. Probably them too, jelly Roll or Riba Amy who has more Instagram followers?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, uh, jelly Roll is super active on there. I don't know about Riba, but just I'm just gonna have to pick Riba.
Speaker 1: Jelly Roll, big time. Okay, Jelly roll five point six million, Riba three point one million, Riba has that many a lot? Yeah, pretty famous. Luke comes or Dolly Parton.
Speaker 4: We'll shoot. I went old school with Jelly, so now I'll go Luke Combs with Dolly.
Speaker 1: Luke Combs has seven point eight million. Do you think Dolly has more or less than that?
Speaker 4: It could be either way, so I'll just stick with Luke.
Speaker 1: Dolly has more. Okay, my method failed me eight point three million. How about Carrie or Luke Bryan?
Speaker 4: Oh, Carrie has more?
Speaker 1: Why do you say that? So matter of fact?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Just trying to just now not think about it and just go with my gut.
Speaker 1: Carrie has thirteen point four million. Dang, that's a lot. That's a lot. Luke Brian has seven point three million. Hey, will you see the one when we asked Eddie versus Morgan and Abbey together? What do you think that is?
Speaker 6: I think I've been thinking about it. I think I barely win that one.
Speaker 1: Have you looked?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I have not looked.
Speaker 4: He's like I've been thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Just looked up. No, I'm not looking. I think Abby kind of brings it out.
Speaker 4: I'll probably barely get it by like fifty.
Speaker 1: I don't see an answer yet.
Speaker 2: What's your guess?
Speaker 1: I would put Abby. I don't know how many Abbey has, probably like twelve, but I put Abby like forty thousand, twelve people.
Speaker 2: Munches.
Speaker 1: I'd put Abby in about forty thousand and forty forty to fifty. You think she has more than.
Speaker 2: That, not less twenty. I say she has twenty thousand?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: How many does AVI have? Imy to have almost forty?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 4: Is it thirty eight? I think?
Speaker 1: Okay? I was pretty right, No, thirty seven. I don't know thirty nine point eight. So I would say, whoa, okay.
Speaker 2: Wow forty wow bad?
Speaker 1: And I would think Morgan has one twenty or so ooh what I.
Speaker 3: Think Morgan probably got about If I had a guess one sixty, Oh you give her more, I'd go on the plus side of one twenty A little bit.
Speaker 2: Morgan has one fifteen.
Speaker 1: I bet are you guys just guessing? Say, oh, she might have Mike Morgan? Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, so hold on, hold on, I might still get them.
Speaker 1: So that means their total is.
Speaker 2: I got them?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: I got them?
Speaker 1: What do you have?
Speaker 2: I think to forty right.
Speaker 1: Forty four and got them? Okay, what about Eddie and those two versus lunchbox Eddie went?
Speaker 3: They win? Oh they do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why what are you at?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Three oh three?
Speaker 1: Got it? Oh? That was okay? What about all them combined versus Amy win? All four of you? So three you have three hundred? Yeah, Eddie has two fifty? Yeah, oh five six seven won?
Speaker 4: No, ya would win? Also, I lost to a lot of followers the other day.
Speaker 2: Why what did you say? I?
Speaker 3: Oh no therapy on Instagram that got tired of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know ever people did not like it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you saw the number go down.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they clear bots.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is a clear bot thing. It's fine.
Speaker 1: What do you got there, Mike whats so all? Yeah? Yeah, they beat him, They beat Amy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they beat Amy.
Speaker 1: What does Amy have? She has six nineteen and all together they have seven sixty seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But see and you were what six thirty?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Man? Six something? Red Klaistras or Old Dominion, Oh, old big time two point three to one point one. George Strait or Garth. George Strait follows me on Instagram, which is weird.
Speaker 4: Well, he's active even though it's not really him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's got to be. It's got to be somebody all the time.
Speaker 2: You don't think he's doom scrolling now back home?
Speaker 4: Just like, definitely not.
Speaker 1: But what's an algorithm today? But I guess some cactuses.
Speaker 4: He does post. But I'm sure Garth is I don't know, probably.
Speaker 1: Garth George Straight two point seven million, Garth one point nine. Let's go Zach Bryan or Kaylen Clark. Zach Bryan five point one to Kayln Clark's three point six million. Yeah, you're right. Millie Bobby Brown or Morgan Wallen. Millie Bobby Brown has seventy two million.
Speaker 4: Oh, just kidding her.
Speaker 1: Morgan will has nine point two million.
Speaker 3: She has seventy two million.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh that's insane.
Speaker 2: That's a global show, right, I watched that in other countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's also famous adjacent issue. Not for other projects really, but she's just done. Like people married John Mon Joey's son, they have a kid, like they make the newest for other reasons. M hm. Kim Kardashian or Justin Bieber Bieber Kim k Kim k. I don't think you got one right.
Speaker 4: The whole day.
Speaker 1: I think I've only guessed like two three you made guess three or I think you're up for three because you guessed old men. You have a red clay Stres. You guessed Kaitlyn Clark over, Zach Bryan.
Speaker 4: And Bieber over.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's Kim Kardashian three under fifty three to two ninety two. Mister Beast or bad Bunny, Bad Bunny, it's mister Beast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lunchbox, I.
Speaker 3: Thought he was worldwide?
Speaker 4: Man was how many do they have?
Speaker 1: Mister Bees has eighty four million? Bad Bunny as fifty Lunchbox. Whatever your answer is on this one, say the opposite. Okay, okay, so it doesn't matter what you're going to say. Whatever you feel like is the answer. Picked the other one, okay? Zendaiah or Chris Jenner? Who is the mom? Mom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has to be Zendia.
Speaker 2: Wait is that opposite?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait, I got to opposite.
Speaker 1: So then I had to say Chris Jenner, he's cursed. It's it's Zendaya. So it doesn't matter what he does. It doesn't matter what he does. He misses.
Speaker 2: We forgot the word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this is actually proof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you, Timothy schallamet or Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: Uh, maybe Shalla because he's got those he's with the Jenner chick.
Speaker 1: Timothy's shallow may or Joe Rogan give me shallow Amy. It's only one million different, so it's close. But Lunchbox finally on the board. Okay, was he? No, that's what's up? Everybody else?
Speaker 2: Good? Good?
Speaker 1: Anything else in your minds?
Speaker 3: No, it's cold in here.
Speaker 1: Well we turned the air down. This morning was real hot.
Speaker 4: What I'm not that cold today?
Speaker 2: My hands are cold.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I needed it today, Boys and girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's wrong?
Speaker 4: I wonder what's wrong with me?
Speaker 1: Here's what's wrong.
Speaker 4: I was hot, but normally I'm freezing and I'm not.
Speaker 3: Prenopause.
Speaker 1: My fingers are a little chilly.
Speaker 3: It's difference.
Speaker 1: Did you guys hear about Lunchbox? Is a neighbor that fell in front of him? I told you tell me the story.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. There was a lady walking her dog and I had ice on my sidewalk. She slipped.
Speaker 4: Are you talking so slow?
Speaker 2: And she fell and you're getting sued and she's like.
Speaker 3: My wrist, my wrist, But you don't own your sidewalk. Well, that's what I'm asking do I need to worry? Because I saw her two days later she had a cast on her arm, like she broke her wrist.
Speaker 1: I think if it were your porch steps, that would be different. I don't think you own your sidewalk. I'm not sure about this. You don't guessing.
Speaker 4: That's the like the city city. Yeah, because yes, Because one time when I lived in North Carolina, they were adding a sidewalk in the street and they put it in the middle of my yard and I had no say. It was like, this is our sidewalk, we're putting it here, and I was like, no, this is my I love my yard. And they messed it up and put in the sidewalk, but it was theirs.
Speaker 3: So I don't have to worry, okay.
Speaker 1: And most cases, homeowners do not own their sidewalk, even though they're responsible for its maintenance.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's exactly what you should be worried about.
Speaker 1: Homeowners are often liable for injuries occurring on the sidewalk in front of their home. It's like being public property. Well, they get you coming in going on that one like it ain't yours, But if somebody hurts themselves on it's your.
Speaker 4: Fault because maybe in front of your house you could have like something in the way. The ice is an act of God, that's what.
Speaker 1: You cannot block the sidewalk, park on it, or prevent the public from using it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Search if someone falls on your sidewalk because of ice, can you be sued not? His insurance won't cover him.
Speaker 4: But he doesn't even have it it barely.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not saying that she is going to sue me. But when she was like my wrist, my wrist, and I helped her up, that's no way she would do No. No, she did. She goes my wrists are rist.
Speaker 1: No, that's different than going my risk.
Speaker 3: You did? She said my risk?
Speaker 4: And then he saw her two days later with the guest.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I'm like, oh no, and I haven't talked to her or anything.
Speaker 6: Hey, lunchbox, could this be a sign from God telling you? Because no, no, because you were thinking about suing the person that hit you, and this is God saying like, hey, look, this is what it's like to be sued.
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything wrong here, someone nailed me.
Speaker 6: I know, it's very different, but the lady different. The lady was just walking and she slipped, and she said, my rints, my rints.
Speaker 1: But you're The point he's making is you are lying about your injury. Lied, Well, we'll be here all day, exaggerated about my injury. When have I ever said a lie? A single lie?
Speaker 4: Would you admit to exaggeration? No?
Speaker 3: Not on this, Not on this.
Speaker 1: It says you can be sued if someone slips on the ice on the sidewalk in front of your house, as homeowners are often held liable for maintaining safe condition.
Speaker 2: Look at his face.
Speaker 1: This is often enforced through city law, city rules. Liability depends on Wow, if you knew there was icey? You didn't?
Speaker 2: Yes, you did?
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I hadn't been out there.
Speaker 4: I mean there's ice everywhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean did other people have their sidewalk clear? Device?
Speaker 3: I don't clean their sidewalk old sidewalk was ice?
Speaker 1: Steps to protect yourself clear sidewalks completely and thoroughly to avoid creating dangerous, partial or artificial conditions. To that man, if you get sued.
Speaker 2: The world does hate.
Speaker 3: There's no arguing in it seems.
Speaker 4: Like any money that he gets from the car one to the other, Hey, good news, as you could use the same lawyer for both left hand.
Speaker 1: He takes it and hands it away with.
Speaker 2: Money gone.
Speaker 4: Did you see one of those like, I'm sure you get one of those just personal injury lawyers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's move on. Oh man, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: That's terrible. All right, Sorry, dude, that's gonna wrap it up for us. Thank you everybody for being here. Hope you have a three day check out the Bobby Cast. We have Derek Cuff from Dancing with the Stars on Netflix. You can watch the full thing where you can download the podcast The full Thing. We played a little on the show this morning. Obviously, what's up?
Speaker 2: Did you glitch?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Something happened that? What happened there?
Speaker 1: I was just reading stuff about the sidewalk while I was talking.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, why.
Speaker 6: I feel like you said like a Derek Cuff and the Bobby Cast and there and then you kept on reading.
Speaker 1: I was reading about local ordinances while I was talking to see if there was anything to add to Lunchbox's ice.
Speaker 4: This also makes me think of the time that I slipped at the airport on assurance.
Speaker 1: Oh you missed the airport. You missed it right, Because that was at the airport and you fell hard.
Speaker 4: That could have been any bad I know why am I not Lite? Just because?
Speaker 2: Ah but freak Bobby would have to READO that.
Speaker 6: Hi guys, Bobby Bones, welcome to the Amy Brown International Airport.
Speaker 4: Dang it, well, lunch trucks. Hopefully she'll be like me and she'll just let it slide.
Speaker 1: Hey, what does that sound like? Is that's it? Thank you guys. We will see you tomorrow. Tomorrow Laurna a Lana will be on the show. So that should be that should be fun, all right by everybody.