Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Get in on the action with DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. New customers who deposit five dollars or more can get no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars back in bonus bets. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now and use code Shannon. New customers can get a no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars if your first bet loses. Only own Draft Kings Sportsbook with Cold Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario. One no sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: Pertain us. Out on, Joe, we have a bigger pride for you.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, wait wait wait, you gotta surprise me.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got a surprise for you. Uh, the guy that's coming on the show tonight. Think about somebody that you possibly.
Speaker 4: Oh whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: My battery thing just came in. It's in the red.
Speaker 4: You heard me? Yeah? Would you charge it up now?
Speaker 1: With my mom?
Speaker 4: I'm a plug it man. See this is what happened.
Speaker 1: I let Reel set my computer up and she didn't plug it in the right way.
Speaker 5: Hold on, maybe.
Speaker 4: It's going to die.
Speaker 5: And they got surprise from me.
Speaker 1: Baby, we got a surprise. We got a surprise from me.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm so hype. We got a surprise for the boy.
Speaker 4: You excited? Real, I don't know what's the surprise. Real, it's a surprise.
Speaker 1: I'm not excited, and said, I know.
Speaker 5: What's going on. I'm excited. Forget what she's talking about.
Speaker 4: You plucked in.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I'm sorry, man, Okay.
Speaker 2: Y'all when we got y'all got one computer, y'all got all them computers because I know you got kids.
Speaker 4: I know the kids ain't using all them computers.
Speaker 5: It's it's too short, though.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying that's not the court that came here to where the court had come with the computer.
Speaker 1: Who you think took my stuff from from the old place? Who you think took I had.
Speaker 4: A long cord. Who you think took it? Look at this? Let me see look at this. While you got so many exactly exactly, that's my point.
Speaker 5: I had one. I had one good.
Speaker 4: We have one?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 1: I wonder how much battery? Does it tell you how much battery life you got? Hey, I'm I'm excited though. I'm excited though, I'm excited, even though my thing from the die hold on she went, she went to find listen. I said leave, I said, maybe leave my stuff here. I'm gonna pack it. I will pack my equipment. No, she wanted to be fast in a hurry. Took my lighting, took my laptop, took my charges, and don't not she don't know where she put the regular charge I had. It was a long cord too, the one I used when I'm on the road. Yeah, now here'll be go. My damn computer about to die.
Speaker 4: But I just tried to figure out how you your computer about. You don't charge it up? So after you get done after night, you don't charge it up?
Speaker 1: Well yeah no, but she she packed everything up after the show last night.
Speaker 4: So it just if you charged it up, Nah.
Speaker 1: It wasn't charging. It would have been charging. And guess what if who did it? You found it? She found now she found it.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: The boy got a surprise for your boy. Yeah, let's go. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: What we got.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm ready. I'm ready. You can start that thing. Start that thing.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Over the last week or so, is there anybody that you called out?
Speaker 5: Anybody that called out yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: The Battle Rappers? By which which one you wanted to? Which one you trying to get at?
Speaker 1: I mean, I, hey, listen, I called out a bunch of them. I called out a bunch of them. Mom, I called out DNA, and now I called out goods verb hollow.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: I think I might have left some out work.
Speaker 4: Who else? Man?
Speaker 1: I can't like like you know, threw me for a loop because listen, I want smoke with all them boys. You know, I respect. Can I tell you something real quick? I can I tell you something real quick? I respect and love the battle rap culture so much, and it fucking irks me. It irks me that these boys don't get the love that they deserve based on their artistic impressions. The penmanship. Oh that shit is fucking art man. I love them dudes. But I've been practicing, right, I've been practicing, So I'm ready. I'm ready to take on the top dogs. Like I ain't coming in like on no training wheels. I'm coming in spend fire, and I'm like, I won't smoke with everybody.
Speaker 4: And I said, we got it, Well, we got one of the legends. He's from Harlem.
Speaker 2: He considered the legend of Pone there he heard the move are considered the two growths of the battle rap game.
Speaker 6: We'll let me put my glasses on herey come, yeah there he is all the way from the all of them.
Speaker 4: You see who it is? What's up y'all? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Smoke rose up like, yeah, what's happened?
Speaker 4: What I'm talking about?
Speaker 7: Always us never did everything?
Speaker 2: Hey, Lord, and check us out. He said he'd been practicing. He said, man, I WoT this moment. He said, I want my time to shine, he said, I want.
Speaker 7: Yeah. They was hitting me like crazy. He was up there on one on five.
Speaker 1: I wasn't I and I was really politiicing. I was really politics. So basically I came to New York right and I ain't got nobody phone number. But since I was outside, I knew if I gave a message and me one smoking, I said it on the breakfast.
Speaker 5: Club, I knew it was the only way to get y'all out and where and where you're at now? Now I got you in person, face to face.
Speaker 4: You outside, No.
Speaker 7: No, no, you got me, but you ain't got me face to face.
Speaker 5: You know what it is when face facing this ain't Hey.
Speaker 4: Lord, you give you it right now.
Speaker 7: If you won't you, hey, hey, hey, look, I got it from here.
Speaker 5: Top of the year.
Speaker 7: Ain't no future in front of and I'm obviously red and not the compet competition, ain't got it to share. They free tickets, no admission. This is not even fair what I'm talking about, Steve Field, she can get you done. Greasy is Mama's fried. I make the little fama arched the box like McDonald's fries. You traumatize the battleship like the thousand times lies.
Speaker 4: YouTube.
Speaker 5: Niggas, you just monetized.
Speaker 7: George RAPPI springboard wor'll let your fingertips shamp till I cut the ringbows. I mean, all my lyrics pointed to disappointment, but no, all you niggas point and could get appointments. Hold on, hold on, sEH.
Speaker 5: Said, give him. That is the dad kick.
Speaker 7: I ain't evily not the one to be bumping heads with. Look, look you know what I know.
Speaker 1: They call even know it nigga. But I don't carry no clips out here. Boy man, boy don't get me started. Boy don't don't get me started. Boy don't get listen it. I need to see you on stage. I need to see you on stage the people in front of the world.
Speaker 5: Listen. You're gonna get that work. Boy, you hear me. This is what I do.
Speaker 4: This is what I do.
Speaker 5: I got listen. I talked ship in artistic form.
Speaker 1: Your't pin ain't nothing like mine, ain't never been what I got a battle.
Speaker 4: Coming up to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't smack here, we got smack.
Speaker 5: Let me let me get who you battling. I'm battling. Nice with it, boy. I love y'all boys. Rum nice with it boy.
Speaker 7: Hey, listen, man, listen, he ain't doing nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: He's doing what he do. But you know it's a whole another level. Now.
Speaker 5: I could battle him and you canna pull up.
Speaker 4: Hold on this.
Speaker 5: This is what we could do.
Speaker 1: We can have a two versus one nigga battle you and motherfucking rum.
Speaker 5: But y'all boys in the slum.
Speaker 4: Stop playing me.
Speaker 5: I ain't no bump. You know what it is. Stop playing. I'm outside, nigga.
Speaker 7: Loaded you outside.
Speaker 5: That's my backyard though.
Speaker 4: You heard me.
Speaker 7: If you when you come outside there.
Speaker 1: You don't understand, you don't understand. Listen, I respect you. I respect all you boys that battle rap, and I need the culture. I need a battle rap culture on top because y'all man, y'all you don't understand.
Speaker 5: And talking to Oh listen.
Speaker 1: On one thing, I don't I don't rhyme unless it's a check. It gotta be some green behind it. I don't play like that, and that's why I don't agree.
Speaker 4: Listen, chase out.
Speaker 7: You gotta pull up that day that battle go on I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna keep you posting the coach. I'm a.
Speaker 7: Listen right now, they trying to figure out they're gonna do it on a big stage or we're gonna do something right.
Speaker 5: We don't need we need to do this. This should need to be big this.
Speaker 4: I tell you what you know.
Speaker 5: We need no hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: We need to hear it.
Speaker 5: We need to have this ship at the fucking Mecca.
Speaker 4: Nikka, old on, check this out, check this out. We're gonna pull up. We're gonna hit the road. Look, y'all gonna do what y'all gonna do. But I tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna pull up.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pull up probably uh late summer, and we're gonna let y'all. Were gonna let y'all. We're gonna get a couple of y'all. Y'all do what y'all do. We're gonna do it on nightcap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, you look scared. You're nervous. You're nervous.
Speaker 1: No, look you I can see in your ass you nervous black And we're gonna have no pen like me. He can't he can't out talk to me.
Speaker 5: This is what I do.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, all I want to know is.
Speaker 7: If I'm calling day whatever, whatever day unk say that, you're gonna be You're gonna be there me and you, face to face one round.
Speaker 4: Whatever we want to do.
Speaker 5: It ain't gonna be face to face. I'm gonna be looking down on you. Wait this me face to face.
Speaker 4: This is what we're gonna do. Hey, check us out. This is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: We're gonna roll.
Speaker 4: We're gonna roll through. Uh, We're gonna come through.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a night it's gonna be calling uh the Nightcap for the Battle Rappers, and.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get We're gonna get the six best. We're gonna get the sixth best.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get the six best, and we're gonna roll through all night cap and we're gonna put it to the test. We will have audience, were gonna do everything. We're gonna have prize money I'm gonna get. I'm gonna get this together. We'll have it right.
Speaker 5: Say less. I'm here, I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I listen, I ain't never seen nobody excited about getting three old.
Speaker 5: I ain't never seen that.
Speaker 7: Listen, look, just make sure you rapping. Don't want to get there. You on the sideline somewhere looking in on what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Make sure everybody coach this game like I'm playing football. Man, I don't play when it comes to my pen.
Speaker 5: Stop playing.
Speaker 1: Tell me this is what I do. You just got here, man, I've been doing this. I've been but I'm I'm your elder man.
Speaker 4: Respected.
Speaker 7: Yo, Listen, you're gonna you ain't gonna do nothing else. You got the right job, right, then you're gonna talk. That's that's what I'm gonna talk it.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm from I'm from you, from you from Haller right, yeah, yeah, I want to read hauling back in the day, back.
Speaker 5: In eighty three, I were working. I was working with Frank Lucas. I was a runner.
Speaker 1: I was Yeah, that's how I started talking back then. So my mouth had to be slick. When I ran numbers.
Speaker 5: N yeah, okay, yeah, number.
Speaker 4: Real numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, right, you run the number three, a one of zero, nine or five or six?
Speaker 1: Photo right, right, what are you talking about, boy boy? It's love, man, It's a pleasure, man, it's a pleasure. Hey, I ain't had a chance to meet sheet. But you finny get this work. Hey, look at this work. It's the only thing that worked. And the animal wear animal wear suit too. Yeah, yeah, you have people you I'm locked in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm locked in.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing a suit too. Somebody somebody funeral. Yo, you gotta show up that one. You gotta show that one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Hey, well, we're gonna be in touch with you. We're gonna be in touch with everybody. We're gonna get this thing off. But we're coming through and we're gonna have a not careful the Battle Rappers.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that. No, that's dope, that's dope. I appreciate y'all. Man definitely Man for Sea, thank you, thank you talking about tonight. We appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Bro always always loved y'all.
Speaker 4: All right, that's what we do.
Speaker 2: We come through. We're gonna make it happen. We're gonna swing through. We're gonna put it down. We're gonna get them guys together, and we're gonna let them go at it right here on nightcap. So I'm excited. I'm sure they're gonna be excited. Oh yeah, because we're gonna give them We're gonna give them a lot more attention. We're gonna give them what they deserve. We're gonna give them their night, their moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And one thing about it, huh, you know what like that that kind of energy. I'm sorry if' getting a little lorowdy, I apologize that. That's the space I like to be in. I like that, that competitive energy, you know, that penmanship, that artistic form, you know, speaking expression, just going no, well, you ain't never see all right, and I know they watching, y'all better be practicing. Y'all better get your pin right, get to pin together, get to pin together, because I'm embarrass you.
Speaker 5: I'm like that.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: I'm like that. My word player is phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Baby. Okay, we're gonna find out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know we're gonna find me.
Speaker 4: I know we're gonna find out.
Speaker 5: Here's one thing about it.
Speaker 1: There's nobody on planet Earth right now that can out talk to me.
Speaker 5: Now. All to come to if it's somebody in my is just it's about putting.
Speaker 1: Put it in into into artistic form, and that's something I do very well.
Speaker 4: All Right, we will see.
Speaker 2: It's time probably last segment of the day, and it's called Q and a Q.
Speaker 5: And a oh with the people.
Speaker 4: Okay o Joe.
Speaker 2: My first question is Haley Thompson said, night Cap, I took your advice last night and I broke up with him after six years together. All he wanted was money. How do I get over the hurt and heartbreak? Thank you for your advice and opening my eyes?
Speaker 4: Haley.
Speaker 5: Haley, Haley, there's no reason to be hurt. How are you hurt?
Speaker 1: And that's one less expense. Help me understand that that's one less expense for you. So think about the money you saving. The hurt should be gone. They have toys, they got to rolls and they got a deal though, So you good.
Speaker 5: That's for there's no headache that comes with that. For how you hurt.
Speaker 1: Forget the individual that was using you. Come on nine, get it together, baby, tighten up.
Speaker 4: Here, Herry.
Speaker 2: The thing is, oh yo, Look, it's hard when you when you've been with someone, even when you don't even when you think they're not right for you, it's still hurts because a part of you is attached to that person.
Speaker 4: You've grown attached to that person.
Speaker 2: And I kind of explained it like this, Yeah, and you know, my grandfathers always say he said, boy, people don't need you, but that damn sure use you. See, you gotta be careful. See some I don't mind being used. I just don't want to be misused. And see there's a difference you see you see and what Haley, you had to what you had to open your eyes because it was standing right there. Because sometimes you're so close to an object you can't see it. If you step back, take a step or two back, your vision will become crystallized.
Speaker 4: You see.
Speaker 2: The thing is, oh, Joe, if I'm in a relationship, we both got to be getting something out of that. I just need to know, Haley, what was you getting out of that relationship? You said he didn't want to he didn't want to be intimate with you. He always came up with an excuse. But he never came with an excuse when you said you what was the excuse with? He never didn't have an excuse when he didn't want When need money, come on, Precho so love. I understand because when you become six years with something, I don't give a damn what it is, you become attached to it. You do something anything for six years, you become attached.
Speaker 5: Listen to me.
Speaker 1: Let's let's think reasonably, let's think logically, let's use common sense. Let's erase and knock emotion out of it. How about we tell Haley, Haley baby, listen to me, Honey, think about six years, right, yes, all the money if you wasted, think about all that. Think about the bad things, not the good things.
Speaker 5: Because what is good, what good has come from it? What good has come from it?
Speaker 1: When the end goal and everything that's happened is just him using you to me, even if it was six years, But goddamn, I look back and I just wasted six years.
Speaker 4: That's time.
Speaker 1: That's time that you can't get back somebody, somebody for somebody that you're providing for financially. That tells you when you want to be intimate, Oh I don't feel like it.
Speaker 5: Oh oh I don't want to.
Speaker 1: That in itself is enough to say, fucking six years, I get to save my money and that's one less expense, that's.
Speaker 5: One Let's bill and this economy. You think I'm it be sad.
Speaker 2: She yeah, But I think it's easy for you to say that because you remove from the situation when you care for someone, and she clearly cared for this guy, or she wouldn't have been there as long as she was there. But when you care for someone, it's not that easy to just to catch yourself. You know you've been in situation though, Joe, it ain't easy.
Speaker 4: Woo you woo.
Speaker 5: I ain't n ain't I ain't never.
Speaker 4: I ain't never even, I mean even even even when I knew, I knew in my heart of hearts it was time. I feel a part of me did not want to let go right right.
Speaker 1: There was a there was a time, and I could tell you because we were family, were family. There was a time with real and and and I and you know, things were were We're a little rocky. This is about a year or two. And I was in my head. But I was in my mini van and we got into an argument and she was leaving. She wait, let me take a glass sauce. So so you understand I'm not playing. She was leaving. I kid, you not right handed. God on my on my mama, rest in peace. Now you know I'm not playing. So I went to Starbucks real quick. Was early in the morning.
Speaker 5: I went to.
Speaker 1: Starbucks and I asked her, I say, real, you want something, Starbucks? I'm getting ready to shot there real quick. We got into a disagreement, uh the night before we went to bed, and I think she must have been fed up. We went to bed angry and as I was I went to Starbucks. I'm pulling back up and I see at the corner of my eye. I'm like, I'm I pull Up'm like that looked like she walked into a car and she got a little bag with her. I'm like, but damn, you ain't even text me and say you was finna clid now?
Speaker 5: She didn't call the uber. Was finna shoot and clear and go back home?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I dang put the car reverse. Man whooped out and pulled right in front of the Uber. I say, man, what we're doing?
Speaker 5: What we're doing? Where you going?
Speaker 1: I'm headed to the airport. That feeling that Haley talk about right now, bitch, but shit was rough and that that that's that back against the wall.
Speaker 5: Like, but damn, I'm tired. I'm sick of this ship.
Speaker 4: Wait what you sick of?
Speaker 5: We ain't even get a chance to talk or.
Speaker 1: She is in the club. So again, I'm gonna start gonna stop playing tough. I'm gonna start playing tough. I know, I know how she feeling. I know he's feeling. So I had to really back in. I had to really back in, and I had to make some adjustments, you know, and get right in life because I almost got left, and I'm sick of getting left. I'm tired of that ship because I've been left. I'm fifty six years old. I've been left for forty two other than fifty six.
Speaker 2: Uh ship, Hey, let praise God got you? Yeah, you made the right decision, jay as thunking Oo. When you pee in the shower, do you get a new tower every time?
Speaker 7: Whoa? Whoa?
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa whoa whoa?
Speaker 5: What were we doing in a shower? Who you pee before you get out of the shower?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: What are you pee before you get in the shower? That's what That's what I said, right, Yeah, No, you say you after you get it?
Speaker 4: But okay, say yeah, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 5: Now if he said the pool, now that's a different story.
Speaker 2: I ain't no pool man, y'all, nasking. That's why I stopped going to the pool. Nasty, stay with it. Congrats on the war. Oh no, man, I don't pee in the shower.
Speaker 5: Man, You got it's no, it's I mean.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: So that's why I see I go over some of y'all house, I can wear shower shoes pool some of them.
Speaker 4: Jokers houses in the chat.
Speaker 5: Oh to my peeing in the shower. Yeah, that's that's that's something listen. I think.
Speaker 1: I think women are more inclined to do it as opposed to men. But when you gotta go, you gotta go, and most of the time you just you ain't at the dream.
Speaker 5: You ain't at the dream.
Speaker 1: I think it does no harm or no foul because you are taking a shower.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just it's something that that I don't do frequently and haven't done in a while. And I said pee in the pool I'm speaking of obviously when I was a kid, Charles Hadley Park. You know, you're young, eight nine years old. You ain't get out of no god damn pool to pee. Man, you just let you just just do it in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of y'all about I just put boots on the come of y'all house.
Speaker 2: Uh the n Coles goot said O Joe. Have y'all ever been attracted to a female bodybuilders? Bodybuilders?
Speaker 1: I mean it depends on the man's preference because some some some some little decent. Obviously, you have to be in that world of competing to understand what it is and the goals that they're trying to reach.
Speaker 4: The TA, the n PC. They came out with a new division.
Speaker 2: They call it wellness, where the women are the women are not crying, they're still kind of somewhat uh, but they're not like they're not like figure and they're not like female bodybuilders.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But the wellness is kind of kind they like they got the rounded glues, uh of the diamond shaped calves.
Speaker 4: I mean, they got the aesthetics, the caps on the delts, uh, more of that. But I did I know that. I know I was in that scene for a minute.
Speaker 2: I used to go to all the shows, the Arnover Olympia or the MPC, the Chicago Pro Show.
Speaker 4: I was all over MM.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't, I don't, I don't have I don't have a problem with it. I don't have a problem with it because I can see them, I can see the aesthetics. I can understand what it is they're trying to do. And I know those that do bodybuild are some of the most disciplined people because you're very very disciplined, so I respect what they do. Very very good friend of mine, a friend of the show actually that watches Phil Heath, Phil, I love You're probably watching. I know you, I know you watching I Love you baby. And other than that, man, I mean, it's nothing wrong with it, It just it's all on preference based on what men like. I think women that bodybuild most of the time they date guys that do the exact same thing that they do, So I think they never had a problem actually getting men. And to some the casual person it'd be like, oh, what is that, But it's what they do for a living.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like that.
Speaker 2: Ol Cho's kind of like movie stars more times than not movie star matter of other movie stars, because the other know what it's like to live that life, to be that dedicated to the craft, to jump in and out of character. So normally you get somebody that understands your life. Well, in that community, you probably need somebody that understands your life. They're gonna be a lot of mood swings on both sides if if she does it and he does it, because they're gonna be.
Speaker 4: A lot of denying yourself.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be a lot of a car depletion, There're gonna be a lot of water depletion, and you're gonna be irritable. So you need somebody to understand what that life is like, right, Because they don't, they're gonna like man later for you f this. I'm a body here, but uh, you know, you got the wellness and you got the bikini, you got the figure.
Speaker 4: You know, you got the you know, so it's just it's just to each his own.
Speaker 2: But I love look, I love looking at a female body, n shape, female body.
Speaker 4: There's nothing like it, right, And I'm not saying, you know, I'm not saying they have to be in competition.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about just a nicetent, you know, a woman that like works out, that takes.
Speaker 4: Care of herself, Yeah, keeps yourself up. Yeah, man, nothing wrong with that. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think people understand the discipline it takes to get up four five times a week and actually have the structure to go and train even on the days you don't feel like doing it. You know, you sometimes you have them days you just don't feel like going to practice. You don't feel like practicing, but you just had no choice. But to get in there and do it because you set yourself, you set you set yourself a goal and you want to reach that end goal and you want to look a certain way by a certain amount of time and a certain amount of time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, That's how it was when I played.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was no off daye for me, no matter how bad I felt, no matter what was going on raining, I would give them a trademill I had. I got one of those woodenway trademills that would have an incline of you know, twenty degrees. It would go eat miles an hour, so I would get on. Yeah, I would get on that. But there was no off days for me. Now, man, it's man, it's raining, hot time. It ain't raining in the gym.
Speaker 5: But the last time you've been in the gym.
Speaker 4: I went Sunday Sunday before I came to Austin.
Speaker 1: But you know you gotta be consecutive. You know, you missed three days in the gym, and ship change up on you real quick.
Speaker 4: Getting heavy.
Speaker 2: Now, well, the thing is for me is I got to get back. I got to get back to cardio. But I got my train, I got got my trainer. I'm bringing him out.
Speaker 4: He go cardio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you saying you can't wrong, you could only walk bridges.
Speaker 2: I got, I got, I got a roll machine, and I got on a salt bike. Okay, I got other ways to get the cardio in. So I'm bringing him out. He's gonna be with me for a couple of days. Take him to the gym. Let him see the car equipment that I have, build a program to to to what equipment that I have. Take a look at my home gym. He's gonna meet my shelf, he's gonna meet Cat. See what she's prepared. He needs more, he needs less than that, he needs this added. So I'm about to do a whole I'm about to do a whole, complete makeover. So by the time I hear fifty six, y'all saw what I'm like. Go back and look at my picture when I was fifty four. I'm about to be that again in fifty six. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I think I think I should get back in the body building too, because at one point I had the.
Speaker 4: Old most thought about it.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know, you know it's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if y'all can find it, but whoever, whoever does our edits is phenomenal. I probably sent it to you. There was a point where I was about two or five, almost two ten. You remember those pictures, huh, I saw you showed them to At that time.
Speaker 5: Man, unc b.
Speaker 1: I was so got dog and the one of the problems I had I was working out with a train of mind. Jared I don't know if you're watching named Jared Jenkins. He competes. He competes as well. And he had me on there was no McDonald's. He had me eating Simon rice sweet play had met vestables. It took me four months. It took me four months to look like something I never looked like before. I look like a goddamn safety linebacker. And I wish I would.
Speaker 5: Love to I would love to get back to that because I feel my clothes and a little better.
Speaker 1: You know, my neck was big, and my you know, my my face was filled in and I just felt better about myself.
Speaker 5: Now I look like goddamn olive oil.
Speaker 4: You got a little skill in to a frame, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I do right now. But listen, it don't take me number three months, three months.
Speaker 4: And that's what that's what I say.
Speaker 5: MM hmm, you're gonna be rocked up.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: Let me know when you started, you and you serious uk about every day when you started on a start too done say no more?
Speaker 2: Uh DJ really is do an episode of y'all Do an episode where y'all how edibles and drinking sales, kangyactsmoking, chance to God, get messy one time?
Speaker 4: That is what we do, he.
Speaker 5: Said, get messy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't get messy because I think for me personally, I think we can deliver great content without getting messy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, most definitely, most definitely, most definitely not. What we can do is we can talk about the mess without being messy. We can do that, which is which is which is which is what we do what we do anyway. Obviously, stuff happens going on in the world, and we like to give our two cents and and and what that is.
Speaker 5: But being messy in general, Nah, that never that.
Speaker 4: Uh Lady Ray said, what's a perfect day off? Lookfe for the two of you? If you ever.
Speaker 1: Get one day off ship I'm retired, I could start. I could start obviously Sunday, Monday and thursdays. I wake up happiest hell, because I know I got motherfucking nightcap. But in the morning, my day start at five am. I'm up at five am every morning, regardless nor alarm clock. Six o'clock, I'm hitting McDonald's six o'clock. I'm hitting McDonald's same thing every morning, hotcakes with sausage, saucy muffin, large orange juice. At I finish that, which I normally do right there in the driveway. Excuse me, I hit Starbucks. I go to Starbucks. Somebody got on me earlier today about going to Starbucks on Twitter. That's another story. But tall caral macchiatto hot that I pair with my cigar Boom, first cigar in the morning. After that, I go back home and that's my whole guy damn day.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: This is during the Austine This is what I'm doing right now because I had nothing going on now. The day is a different during football season because I'm working and I'm traveling all.
Speaker 5: Over the place.
Speaker 2: Man, mad I'm shooting somewhere between seven and ten shows a week.
Speaker 4: Shit, so and then I'm working on you.
Speaker 2: I gotta take meeting for advertising, take meeting for sponsors or I'm traveling for shave By Laportier. I'm having meetings with my agency. It's just hard. It's just hard for me to get up. I mean, like when I don't have to, Like I'm always gonna have to do something cause Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, I get I normally like I don't really have any but I'm normally shooting plug on Thursday and Friday. Sometimes I'll do as many as three shows in a week. I'll do a Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and then the only day I'll get off is a Saturday. And then I'll just you know, but days that I'm off and I don't have to do first take, I'll just get up probably six o'clock, take the dog for a walk, walk them around the block, come back, eat, sit around, get the dogs up, take them out, let them be. Then i'll feed them. Around nine, I'll go upstairs, shower.
Speaker 4: You got your dog?
Speaker 5: You got the dogs on the schedule when they eat?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, Wait a minute, so you don't just put the put the food in the bowl and just leave.
Speaker 5: The What the hell you got going on?
Speaker 4: Everything? Everything is scheduled in my life. Boom boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: What the dog gotta suffer because you want to have structure in other areas of your life.
Speaker 5: Just put all the food in the bowl and let.
Speaker 1: Him eat at eat at will.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't let him because I need them most schedule. They go out at a certain time. They know when they get up in the morning. First thing they do, they go outside to handle their business. They understand that they got to go to the bathroom. They go to the back door. I let them out. They go do their business before they go to bed.
Speaker 4: At night.
Speaker 2: Now that the baby is fourteen, so he can't hold it like he once could, so I'll take him out probably twice. I'll take him out of eight and then I'll take him out again at about ten.
Speaker 4: He's good for the rest of the night.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: No, I love I love schedule. I love I love structure.
Speaker 2: I don't function with I don't function well without structure.
Speaker 1: No, but these dogs, you know dogs, they'd like to be free, free will free.
Speaker 4: Free, take off. Take him out to let him at the backyard. Just take off.
Speaker 1: But I would talk about the food, you know, sometime like if you have them on, if you have them on a certain or plan. But what happened if they're hungry. What if they want to eat? You know, sometimes you feed your kid and they come back two minutes later.
Speaker 4: Eat whenever you wanted to.
Speaker 2: You was on the schedule when you was younger, ware your mama ate you eat whatever you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah we had we had no yeah we sit. We ain't had much to eat, So it won no scheduled exactly got their schedu to have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, but they on the schedule.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got you, I got you. I like that though, go ahead now, I would say, but when it come to life, well you got that. You got that. Bitch figured out? Boy, you got to figure out.
Speaker 2: Hey, king on your big fan of y'all works a problem, Bore. My question is what what was the time you had to tell a friend or family know that hurt you?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, ain't they ain't never hurt me, broy, ain't never hurt me because people like hit me with that saying one more time about take us come on, come on, he would have saying, because I got I got it, I got it in the.
Speaker 4: You ever got to put it.
Speaker 2: They gotta put a living on what they give, because takers will never put a living on what they take.
Speaker 1: Listen, now, before I even knew that, saying I had an understanding and knowing before I made it, who was here?
Speaker 5: And after I made it, who was there?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: One thing, even when it came to immediate family, immediate family, I'm willing to help, willing to help anything, anything.
Speaker 5: Outrageous or just crazy numbers. You already know.
Speaker 1: Not to ask me that because I'm not giving it, because I don't even spend like that my damn self, even with my mama, even with my grandma. You know, don't take advantage of the situation. I got you when you need me, But don't take advantage of the situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you get. You gotta beat. I mean, for the most part, I've been very fortunate. Look, I don't come from a large family.
Speaker 4: I got a brother or sister, my mom obviously, you know, my mom had gotten remarried, and so you know, anytime when mom went somewhere, he went somewhere. You know, I flew them first class, you know, and they came out so forth in song. So but nah, nah, nothing nothing crazy. But I do I do it. My Look, I do help. I do help a lot of times. My sister give me a sad story. And I was like, look, you handled that, but that's the elevat. But yeah for me, O Joe, like you said, like who was there? Yeah, I remember, yeah.
Speaker 2: But hell, I mean nobody really could be there because everybody was just as poor as we was. They like they could bark, what were they gonna give?
Speaker 4: But they didn't have. We couldn't give them anything. But it was just like my sister, Like my sister would always like whatever she could. She her boyfriend would like give me money. He would come to school drop me off fifty dollars, so.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know, it's so funny when I think about it, and I think about we talked about family and people that would need I have a very small group, a very small nucleus of friends that have been around for twenty plus years. I got friends in Cincinnati, if they ever need anything, Maine Lows, Locke, Rico, Ryan, I might be missing somebody. I have a small nucleus of friends here and Miami if they ever need anything. Rep Hound Bobo bo Uh doing Rishard. That's it, and that's that's where the buck stops. That's where the buck stops. I mean that's that's five and five. I got five in Cincinnati. Five here Miami. Been here since day one, uh being since day one, and obviously obviously my mom, grandma, they passed, they've transitioned on. Now, my brother, you have a needything, he know, he good? You don't ask mother, brother Sam, do you ever anything?
Speaker 4: He know? He good?
Speaker 5: And they never, they never, they never asked. It's not like that.
Speaker 1: I've never been surrounded by people that are always taken, take and take and take and taken. We've ever been in a situation like god, damn nigga. No enough is enough? Oh yeah, enough is enough. Small small group and the same group that was there before is the same group that was there after from the start and the end.
Speaker 5: Nothing has changed. And anybody that tried to come in, you know in whi wo wo while it was hot, Noah, it's just come on now.
Speaker 4: No, if I don't rob, I told, I told, I told this one.
Speaker 2: Somebody female, if you ever need anything, don't call me dawn some note.
Speaker 1: Wait uncle, but you you you you you say you're very gracious, especially when to come with women.
Speaker 5: I am okay, you just said.
Speaker 4: Oh no, but I have but I have total no, for real, Yeah.
Speaker 5: For sure, because they take they take advantage of you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not that, it's when you do f stuff. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Look, if I wrong with you can go out separate ways. If I could do anything that's not extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Extraordinary, Okay, okay, I got you. Wait, hold on, hold on. If you and a woman go set your separate ways, do they still have the nerve and audacity to ask you for things that are extraordinary even after the fact.
Speaker 4: For sure, to have oh ham, no, for sure, you're serious. Yeah, how how is.
Speaker 1: A woman even comfortable even asked for some extraordinary that a partner is supposed to do?
Speaker 5: If y'all know y'all going y'all separate ways?
Speaker 4: Man, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I said, hey, you, hey, you sleep with old part Oh, let him do it. Haven't break bread breaking your back? You said, let him break bread?
Speaker 5: But that that sounds that sound a little too much like prostitution.
Speaker 2: But I hey, no, I'm cool. Look, yeah, I know I know what's it looked. Things happen, Yeah, people change, people involved. You want to go your way, I want to go by it. But as long aid number one thing, you got one job, take the brand. Yeah, because with no brand, all this goes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I thought about that. I thought about that too when you talked about it last night, about how cautious you are in public elevators, hotel rooms. I thought about that. I thought about that a lot when I think about the brand. Your brand is completely different than mine. Obviously you have to protect yours, but mine has always been the outgoing, loving, Hey, what's up? Bring in, hug, shake, talk, converse, be funny, and you're like the complete opposite, complete opposite. I think that's why that ship works. The ship works so goddamn.
Speaker 2: Well man, they cut the room, they got that table.
Speaker 4: They're like, yeah, I take it. It's like you show me I'm good.
Speaker 5: Un You don't even let him in the room.
Speaker 4: I know. Mm hmm Yillna.
Speaker 2: Now in fluence, said my four year old told me Nightcap, Nightcap, Nightcap. Mommy always watched a Nightcap in the car, at home, at work, at school.
Speaker 4: Her name is Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Can you shout out to please, Hey Brooklyn, tell mommy to keep watching Nightcap.
Speaker 5: Appreciate the love.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, mommy. Thank you mommy for listening, for watching. We greatly greatly appreciate that. Oh yeah, Oh, Terry Thomas said, Oh, Wicked Tuna has a new season out two episodes so far.
Speaker 4: You fish being caught. I love I love you, Oh Joe, have a great show. I turned fifty nine today, Happy birthday, Terry. Man, Terry the thing you man to go catch them tune the man. You gotta go way out there, O Joe.
Speaker 1: But you know how strong you gotta be the pulling motherfucker's in. Yes, you know how many hours to take the pull a goddamn bluefin till then?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't got that kind of pace to think.
Speaker 4: If their back the boat down to you, they're back the boat down to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but it's still it's still listen.
Speaker 1: Un but you put it that, you catch that tune on that hook, and that motherfucker get the running.
Speaker 4: He hooked.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, you're thinking about, Oh Joe, you're going free. Oh Joe, you walking and just going to snatch you by your back. Yeah, you're gonna fight hell to get away.
Speaker 5: You sure is?
Speaker 1: You have a you know what I would love to do. I'm sitting here talking. I know the terminology, but I don't even fish. I live in Florida, but I know the terminology. If I am to go out there, it gotta be something.
Speaker 4: Really dope.
Speaker 5: I gotta be going.
Speaker 1: Fishing for marlin, golive groupers. It gotta be something that I can't.
Speaker 4: You gotta turn the live group of the way.
Speaker 5: You can't keep them, you can't. No hell no, wait is it? That's a new rule, you know. I don't know about it. I don't know about fishing.
Speaker 2: That that that slave group or you gotta let back now, can you catch group or yeah, group of people eat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, of course, of course of course black yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: But I mean the tuna a yellow fan obviously they don't get as big as the blue fan.
Speaker 1: What about the dolphins, not not dolphin, dolphin, about the dolphin the fish that they serve it at restaurants. They big, They like green, like green and yellow. You you never seen them?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh okay? Uh what's that called?
Speaker 1: They look like a flat It looked like it's called a dolphin. I know, I'm not I'm not saying the name wrong. Probably you think so dolphin.
Speaker 4: I think it is. I mean, it all depels on what you're trying to catch.
Speaker 2: Try out, man, you don't got to go out to catch no damn trout.
Speaker 4: I means most people go.
Speaker 2: I mean when you watch the Bad Series, you know, Kevin Van Damn, Mike got and Nelie E.
Speaker 4: Smith, guys like that.
Speaker 2: You know, I grew up watching Bill Dance, uh Roland Martin, Ernest Hensley, guys like that fishing.
Speaker 4: And I know.
Speaker 2: Because you're watching a thirty minute show. I'm like, damn, man, all they do is catch fish. I didn't realize they took them days they before I think.
Speaker 4: About because I'm just thinking, like, man, they got to be the luckiest mofos in the world because sooners they throw out that they catching fitting been sitting here for five hours, and the ain't calling a man than oh you're talking about mahi mahi? Is that what it is?
Speaker 5: Mai? Okay, but it gets big though, now yeah, might get mused. Okay, okay, okay, okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's it, like maim Yeah yeah, yeah, I ain't before, ain't.
Speaker 4: Crazy about it. I like I like sea and I like sea bass Uh.
Speaker 2: I was in Hawaii one time, I went to kna Uh. I had a taping some fears I called. I caught a couple of sword fish.
Speaker 4: But he like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You caught us.
Speaker 5: You just said that, like is just nothing.
Speaker 4: You caught a.
Speaker 2: Sword fish, a couple of them, and real to men, yeah we let them go.
Speaker 4: They're probably like one hundred eighty part. There wasn't no, there wasn't no five hundred pounders.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, I'm thinking you're talking about one of one of them big boys.
Speaker 4: Now, no, no, we didn't go out far. We didn't go out far enough to catch one of dough.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, you got to worry about the dolphins and the porpoises like eating because you know they smart.
Speaker 5: They still steal everything off your hook.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, yeah yeah, bro, y'all take y'all bad ass on oh yo saying, oh yo, love your dog, but.
Speaker 4: Can you wrap sandwiches at Checkers? Much less of battle rap?
Speaker 2: Good luck though lock load uh uh loaded lock uh was cooking you like stirp fry.
Speaker 1: Bro man, listen, see what load is what happened. I know load of luck sounded good. I know you probably liked what he had to say, but this is what he did wrong. You already showed your hand. You never show your hand that's how I know he don't know how to play poker. He ain't got the k he ain't got the poker.
Speaker 5: Who I know? I don't. But I'm just staying with me. Man, I'm trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to stay in the case now. But listen, my penmanship is phenomenal. And when the time comes and we do this, battle lucks and I'm sure they're gonna be five of the battle rappers that I respect and love dearly. But we're gonna get this culture back where it belongs. And that's at the motherfucking top.
Speaker 2: Almost done with my first deployment. Can you shout out my wife or till I'll be home soon?
Speaker 4: Love the show? Always been watching aj mom aj is about to cover up?
Speaker 2: Excuse me? That's his wife. I think that's what he said. Yeah, this is wife, So we gonna call you mom mom aj a. He wants us to shout you out. He say he'll be home soon and make sure you're having something you know, having right having right?
Speaker 5: Lookie cook that good cooking, good cooking.
Speaker 4: You had that fish breach ready for it? Ain't I ain't talk about no Chris go either. You talk about it every double zero saying, do you think Chris Jones is a Hall of Famer? How many Pro Bowls? CJ got?
Speaker 1: Shoot, I'm not sure waits Kansas City, Chris Jones? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're Hall of Fame and if he's not, he will be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. I think you got about five or six Pro Bowls.
Speaker 2: I think he's a three time first team All Pro mm hmm, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I think he's gonna be because you know, he's a he's the premitive phase of that defense that's won three Super Bowls. So he's a five time Pro Bowler, a two time first team All Pro, real.
Speaker 1: Deal, and you gotta think you gotta think he's going to continue to make All Pros.
Speaker 5: He's gonna continue to make Pro Bowls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't he get you. Look the thing what he wants to do. I think I think CJ.
Speaker 2: CJ wants to be that for he wants to be that Warren Stund, he wants to be that Joe Green.
Speaker 4: Those guys the first ballot they come up there and you a ain't no.
Speaker 5: Question case close.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Aaron Donald's, Yeah, he's in that tier with Aaron Donald as well he's always been regarded he's always been regarded as the second best d tackle in the game, and he got you got Jeffrey Simmons right behind.
Speaker 5: Him as the third best.
Speaker 4: So I believe what it's all said done, He's gonna be a Hall of Famer. Patrick N. Donald said now that Joe mixing of the fridge, should the Cowboys go after him?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's there's there's a there's a stable of backs out there. It all depends on what the Cowboys want. What type of back are you looking for? Obviously, with Parlar going to Tennessee, yes, yeah, with Parlor going to Tennessee.
Speaker 5: It depends what. It depends on what you want.
Speaker 7: Joe.
Speaker 5: Joe would be a great fit. Joe would be a great fit there.
Speaker 2: Keiper, know what Junr said, which team retires lebron Jerseys first?
Speaker 4: Cleveland?
Speaker 5: That's easy, that's easy, Cleveland most definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I think right behind that when he's done playing. I think the heat followed follows suit as well.
Speaker 4: Oh no, him, He and pat Riley ain't been you don't think so, Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Me, even even if there's some personal going on with them, just based on what he was able to do for that organization and what he's done in it for the NBA in general over the years, especially when he was a heat player.
Speaker 5: I think they do retires he as a heat player as well.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: Juan Garcia said, cal s a E. Steve Nation.
Speaker 2: We're done with the nineties. We've seen Tate Jordan, they left left them. Boy ain't playing no d goat debate is between Kobe Brod Kobe and bron l J is greater than them.
Speaker 4: J I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't even sit here and all of the fact about that, I can't even argue.
Speaker 4: I mean, look aesthetically pleasing to the eye, just to watch MJ.
Speaker 5: Different, different skill set.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hat, oh Joe. What's so hard about it is that once you see, once you've seen it, m h, you compare everything to it to it. Yeah, it's so that's the hard because MJ was doing things we had never seen before. Right now, we're just a routine that we see guys do up and on the cover of the one side, and we see what doctor J was doing.
Speaker 2: We see guys, you know, shooting the ball from three. I mean now we see a lot of guys shooting the ball from three like Steph Curry, but we ain't never seen nobody do it before him. So now everybody go get prepared to stealth.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Nobody's as efficient as there.
Speaker 4: Not the volume mm hmm, the volume in which he shooting.
Speaker 2: Now he gonna, I mean, you're gonna have to send it out there because everybody is coming in shooting the three ball. Now, So you got guys like Buddy Hill that's ahead of Steph pace at the same time in their career.
Speaker 4: Now, is he gonna keep it going? Is he gonna play as long as stealth?
Speaker 2: He's not getting the minutes that step So that's gonna cut into the possibility if somebody breaking Steph record. I can see a scenario. Will step have forty five hundred, maybe even five thousand and three?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Dang yeah, double old tunko Me and my son aid birthday is the nineteenth, My twenty sixth? Here's this holod bird? Oh, he's nineteen is the nineteenth? Mine is the twenty six his second to early port?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh oh? Is it two early? For the script?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, man, don't let us see that. Don't let us lips. Wait, how old I think you said. Me and my son Aiden's birthday.
Speaker 2: Is the nineteen man his in the twenty sixth eight is the second his second birthday, oh his, And you got to stop this disabbreviating. Boy, you terrible with this tonight. Me and my son Aid's birthday is the nineteenth of March. Mine is the twenty sixth, oh, I said, don't talk about me. I just copy of paste too early for the strip club. A birthday shout out with mean a lot o, Joe, I got you number two.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow's who they Happy birthday, Happy birthday, have a day, have a day. Make sure you have a day responsibly though, Go have some fun. Sure, have you some fun, man, but be responsible, young bull.
Speaker 2: A patchy hall, Uncle Ojoe, could you please send prayers to my grandma Gloria, and she's going to get camps a spot removed from a nose on Wednesday. It will be greatly appreciate it, granted. Gloria.
Speaker 4: Stay praying. Everything's gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get this, we're gonna get this spot removed, and you're gonna be back to normal.
Speaker 4: So bless you. We're praying for you.
Speaker 2: Gary Bowman said, it's Shape Shape Media hiring an all around creative designer, George Behind. George said, no, Hey, brouh, it was great having you in my city at X bring Night Camp here next year from south By, Southwest, I can get y'all hooked up with a venue local gas Earl b Y Rickie undertaker TJ.
Speaker 4: Ford.
Speaker 2: You know what, Bro, that might not be a bad idea. Actually, we were talking about that tonight. We were discussing that, so that definitely might be a possibility. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Upper great King Night Camp O Choe, congratulations on the award where deserved.
Speaker 2: What love, Yes, yes, thank you guys, Thank you for listening to another episode and watching another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 4: I am your favorite UNC Shanna Shark.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to the team Club Shay Sha for winning best Sports Podcast.
Speaker 4: He's your favorite. Number eighty five, Rob.
Speaker 2: Runner, Extraordinary Bengals legend pro bowler, All Pro player, Chad o Cho, Senko Johnson. Please please make sure you subscribe and like the podcast. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can get it through Club Shay Shape, but we would greatly greatly appreciate it if you got it through the signed up and received it through the Nightcap podcast feed. Thank you very much. We're taking pre orders on Shae val la Portier and we have pinned it to the top of the chat, so thank you again.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I heart sports podcast, the Year Club shay Shape. Thank you for everyone that's involved, o Cho, I will see you on Thursday. Enjoy your time off and we're out.
Speaker 4: I love y'all.