Speaker 1: Rocks. You don't have food food on the red night. Those days are over. You don't have to say your body to the Knights Rock sad. You don't have to wear that dress to night, walk the streets for money. You don't care if it's wrong, if it's right. Hey, guys, welcome back. This is good. Mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and Anila, and we's bad. We is back. We is back. October twenty fourth, two thousand and eight. Team, you just look at your phone. No, I know that because my birthday is tomorrow. Oh yeah, it's Karka's birthday tomorrow. Can well you're moving to day. Sorry, you're thirty again, tomorrow thirty one. I'm proud. Okay, damn. Dreila and I are going to ros and Sonata.
Speaker 2: Actually it's closer to in Sonata than it's Actually, it's like in between both.
Speaker 3: I'm getting scared. Everyone's like, you're taking the kids. It's fine, Like, be careful. I'm like, we're gonna be fine, right, Recorder of the Day. We're not gonna be traveling at night, crossing the border. Okay, No, we're not right, but we are going to go out at night. We have to see the Donkey Show. The Donkey Show, there's like a famous thing. Okay, whatever, Well, no, do you get to know what it is? I just I know, listen what the Donkey Show is. This bitch is getting fucked by a Donkey live.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see that ship. It's the Blue Jay, I know.
Speaker 4: I haven't been back.
Speaker 3: They're so pretty, so I got distracted. No, it's like the thing you do with Tea Wana. I don't want to do that at all and not see the Donkey Show.
Speaker 1: It's you're on your own.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to see nobody being fucked by a donkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty beasty.
Speaker 2: Curiosity actually, mere right, I don't need to see that. I'm having hesitations about bringing floor because you know, there's like a there's like a caravan of people coming from Guatemala and Honduras that are approaching the border. They know they know that they're coming. They're seeking asylum in the United States. And it's like a caravan of.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 2: Hondurans and Guatemalans and they Guatemala. Yeah, and Trump has sent US military to the border to basically meet them, greet them, stop them. I don't know and you know Floor is from Guatemala. She does have her green card and she has her passport. But I just am nervous about any sort of issue happening.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine, I know, because what I heard.
Speaker 3: I heard you in the PAH and I immediately thought, like, I'm not trying to like, I don't have to beat up any border control and Trump with the way they're acting.
Speaker 2: And she just got her hip surgery, so she's not really one hundred percent well, which she was fine, like, she's like, I still want to come. I can help with Iri, you know at night. I probably can't be like running around the beach during the day.
Speaker 1: I mean, but.
Speaker 2: Legally, legally she can enter. Legally, there's nothing they could do. I mean, I just don't I just don't know if they're gonna hold her up. I know that legally she can, she'll be essentially hopefully she'll be fine, but I'm just worried about what the hold up process, especially because it says she's Guatemalan. I mean, I'm sure that there's people daily that cross that are Guatemalan and legal, you know, legal citizens of the US.
Speaker 3: I totally get it. I think that I wouldn't fuck with that shit either. But the selfish part of me says, what are we gonna do at night? And I am it's fast, but I feel like, you don't go to Rosebeda unless you're going to like hangover party.
Speaker 1: Well it's not. That's not all what you do there? You know, there's you can just chill.
Speaker 4: There's such a thing as chilling on the beach.
Speaker 1: Nope, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, no, there is there is ever whose birthday isn't bait. I'm sorry, I'm just not eve gonna get fucked up now.
Speaker 1: I want to have fun. I do, and I am conflicted about it. I just don't. I just would hate to. I just don't want anything to go wrong. Should we google it? I googled it because.
Speaker 2: Her husband was like said that she needed some other form of paperwork to cross the border even if she is a has a green card.
Speaker 1: Maybe if y'all are listening, someone let.
Speaker 2: Guide us by by tomorrow that she has her green card and she has her passport. But her husband was saying she needs some other new document to cut to enter back of the US. And I looked it up and there was no document, Like I don't know if it's like a temporary visa. Like I don't really understand. I know that when you get to the border, everyone we all need some sort of we have to pay like twenty dollars or something for some sort of document to get in an hour or some ship, some dumb ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not gonna lie. As soon as you're like, yeah, it's going to run, I was like yeah, fuck yeah. And then you're like, we gonna bring the kids.
Speaker 1: I was like what really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like like why is it because of the party aspect or because of the safety aspect?
Speaker 1: Both? Huh? Mostly the party aspect.
Speaker 3: It causes canoor well when I think of there, I just think like, yeah, I get sucked up.
Speaker 1: But you know, who knows we're gonna have a like a complete.
Speaker 2: Volunteered talking to her about it, they's like, girl, if you want to go out, I'll watch the kids.
Speaker 3: I was going to suggest that I don't want need you to be mad at me and feel left out, but this.
Speaker 2: Catoul is so much smaller than the girls.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess they'll figure it out. Fuck it if you now mamas want a party too.
Speaker 2: I know mostly bad I'm trying to get a wanted to go and she's scared to go to our two kids.
Speaker 1: Which I get it. So I don't know. I'm still thinking about it. I have to tomorrow to figure.
Speaker 2: Out and it's not an option to leave them here now.
Speaker 1: No, if you ask me that one more motherfucking time, just ask me. Friend to me.
Speaker 2: No, but anyway, Yeah, so that's what we're doing this weekend. And uh, someone just messaged me. Can I ask you a quick personal question? What the fuck is quick?
Speaker 1: Bitch? I mean, what's the question? Maybe it's not personal? Maybe what is a question? I don't know. She just DMed it to me. I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I just say spill, I can look. Am I curious?
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe we'll get this answer in the next ten minutes.
Speaker 1: And I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I always think people are trying to like ask me questions firstly baby daddy questions because his people will be in my DMS, so stop it.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Yeah, So turning thirty one tomorrow, how does it feel about you? Feel good? Like? I know, like for thirty usually have like a slight nervous breakdown.
Speaker 3: Everybody but you, you know, so you're not obviously not having a breakdown.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I feel good. I feel good about thirty one.
Speaker 1: I do I have. I do feel like I'm getting older. I don't feel old.
Speaker 2: I just am more aware as time is going of this concept of aging. You know, I was looking at pictures of myself, you know, Facebook memories, and I was like, damn, started to see.
Speaker 1: A little a little different, little.
Speaker 2: Chipping away at the at youth. I know, it's very so, it's ever so slight, but only I'm probably the only one that notices. But I see it, and I'm like, oh, that's interesting, Botos, that's the la.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Other than that, what else we we're going to talk about some current events.
Speaker 2: We were just browsing through our you know, our extremely reliable news source, the Shade Room, and we've discovered that Obama and Hillary. Oh I have not discovered that the sham well, I just you you discovered on the Shade Room.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: I saw that on the news this morning, because you know, I watched CNN every morning and MSNBC.
Speaker 1: I don't watch. I don't watch them. I just peek at them. I used to like sit there.
Speaker 2: And have it on all day, but no, but yeah, bomb got sent to to Hillary. The Clinton's and Obama the Obama's and Time Warner Kamala Kamala Harris's office in New York, as well as Time Warner, which you know they it's home to CNN. So clearly it was a very left. It was targeted towards the left and Democrats of no, no, no, imagine that the with what their mail goes through before it gets to them. But yeah, people are crazy. I mean, when you have a president that is making people feel like the other side parentheses of quotation marks, air quotes not parentheses, is its like against you, like you know, you breed hate and this is what happens, you know what I mean, Like we're so divided and we have such a president that it's just all about divisiveness, which so crazy, Like you know, it's one thing to have different views and different parties, but just to be so like and tie the other party, it's just really crazy, you know. But that I'm not surprised it's happened. I'm actually surprised that didn't hasn't happened sooner? I'm sure you know what, and I'm sure it has happened.
Speaker 1: We don't hear everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was hoping that someone's in a bottom of the White House.
Speaker 1: But clearly know I got that memo.
Speaker 2: Look, this is oh my god, they you get all those old things behind her, don't look at your phone while we're recording.
Speaker 3: Then you can't even we're gonna be talking about it that people can't see a little girl. She just showed me a picture of a little girl Halloween costume as Sissy.
Speaker 2: But like she said the album, it's actually adorable with all the TVs and stuff in the background. Yeah, so that happened, which, yeah, you know, sign up the Times, Sign up the Times.
Speaker 1: What is.
Speaker 2: Going on a date tonight with Happy Bay from my by Day And I'm excited about that. I don't know where we're going. But I haven't seen him in almost a week really maybe less than like maybe it's been like five days.
Speaker 1: It was last Friday. I've seen him since Friday Saturday morning, feeding a little I am trying like long distance dick so and I, oh my god, that's why I don't do it. I didn't sign up for this. I didn't think this is gonna be in my life.
Speaker 2: I know he lives downtown, and it feels like long distance dick shit shit. Speaking of which hopefully tonight. Today we had me and Jamil had breakfast, and I was very conscious about what I ate because tell everyone, please. I don't think I shared this the first time it happened. This was like maybe like a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Ago, but I thought I told you, but apparently I told everybody else.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm dating this new guy and we have been having little sleepovers and I was spent that at his house and we were cuddling, like you know, asked to crutch as you do when you're cuddling naked, and with the possibility it was naked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it no barrier.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know, were sleeping comfortably, which by the way, I'm not a big I like to cuddle, but usually I break I break.
Speaker 1: It up at some point in the middle of the night because I g got not with happy day.
Speaker 2: We'd be cuddling hard all we wake up and I'm like still embraced.
Speaker 1: That's that cancer.
Speaker 2: I wake up and I'm still embraced. Me and young baby like I'm like sweating, but I'm still there.
Speaker 3: Oh god, this is the most emo cuddling shit I've ever participated.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we were cuddling and bitch.
Speaker 2: I woke myself up midfart, and I I felt like him move a little bit, but I wasn't sure if like he woke up, but I did was like, oh my god, please don't move because I didn't want like the fart to travel up.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like were blankets. We were like naked, no blankets because we were hot, but we wanted to cuddle still, and I like immediately started sweating.
Speaker 2: Profusely because I was so nervous, and I was like, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. And then I was like, oh my god, stop sweating. Just go to sleep, go to sleep, like, but I'm like, you're sleep still, like he didn't wake up, and then.
Speaker 1: It happened again.
Speaker 2: And then after that I could not sleep anymore, and I was so embarrassed and I just like act like it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: So then the next time, which was this last time, well it wasn't.
Speaker 2: The next time it was, you know a few times later on Saturday morning, I'm sleeping and this time we're cuddling, but his hand is.
Speaker 1: Kind of like kept cupping my ass, and again woke myself up.
Speaker 2: Like oh, it was one of those airy ones. I was like, and I woke up, like my eyes like shot open. I was like, and I felt his hand like he wanted to move I knew that time, but I think I woke come up and like he wanted to move it, but he didn't want to embarrass me.
Speaker 1: What kind of farts are you playing? I don't know.
Speaker 2: And actually that night I was really conscious too. I was like, let me not eat any dairy nothing like. And I've been full vegetarian, you know, And so I'm thinking, like.
Speaker 1: What full vegetarian for how many days? While? Did he know you'd be wine? I'm not mine? Well? I did have yeah, see always wait, I had, I had, I had.
Speaker 3: I had some California where the fake ass vegetarian clams the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so vesgetarians last whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, for the most part ninety I've been way better than I usually am.
Speaker 1: There was a term use that you're cent, you know. I was like, this is good.
Speaker 2: He came up with that's a good because he's actually a real vegetarian.
Speaker 1: So what happened again? And I'm like, I'm just like nervous now.
Speaker 2: I'm just like wondering, is this like a thing do I just be fartening my sleep, and I just all these years and I didn't know about it. Like maybe like my ex just like got used to it, or he's a really hard sleeper, so he probably would have slept.
Speaker 1: Through all my farts.
Speaker 2: But I think because you know, I'm still not totally comfortable sleeping at someone's house, like I'm not still a little bit on edge, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not full sleep. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like today I have to be very conscious of my I'm gonna just drink water, eat, I had some eggs, you know, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to share something. She's like, I don't not eating cheese, and like never mind.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like if it happens again, like something needs to be said, right, like yeah, like I'd have to say something, like better to just laugh it off than to like sit there nervously for fresely sweating, hoping that knowing he's awake.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously he's the fucks with me.
Speaker 3: But like, but okay, that's a good question because like where is the timeline Because my last relationship, I know, the nigga, like fifteen years, so like there was it was we needed boundaries, but there were none, like I don't want to talk to you while you're taking a shit, but in a new relationship, like when does that go out the door? Like there's a point because even for me, like first of all, short hair, BedHead, short hair is not cute, like and then you want to wake up and have morning stuff and then you have to get on top and they're like looking at you and you're looking like shit.
Speaker 2: And you're like, you know, that's why you gotta wrap that, wrap it up, wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Me and me shame shape me.
Speaker 3: And yet they made it like it's a short video of me giving him head and the first thing I saw was my hair.
Speaker 1: Is like, oh god, look terrible. But then I was like, oh, little skills are popping though.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, like I realized, I'm like this lash and I must really fun with him. I must really be getting comfortable because I wasn't thinking about my.
Speaker 1: Hair when I'm like riding you or like giving you hand.
Speaker 2: And that's to me, to me, that is, you know, ury entering into a comfortable like level peeing with the door open, right, Wow, I'd be here pooping with the door Yeah I haven't, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't have a pooping with the door open? Did you do that? But you did that with with hell yeah, like there was like to look at my butt? Is there something? Is there a buffet? There was no?
Speaker 2: And I'm I'm really a comfortable like nudity, Like there's a little thing.
Speaker 1: I'm an ath a Tissian.
Speaker 3: I see lots of pussies, like there are very little things that can gross me out.
Speaker 6: Do you think that keeping the sexiness do you think that's like maybe entering in this to this relationship like that's something that you'll do differently, or do you think like you can't take me.
Speaker 1: At my words?
Speaker 3: I think it's there's there's both because I feel like in my last relationship, be partially because I fell out of love and partially because I was just like a new mom, that there was a period where I was like not really trying to be cute and I'm looking like, oh my god, how does anyone like you?
Speaker 1: But so I think I think that I maybe have gotten too comfortable.
Speaker 3: But there was a mixture of things and I do I like to be like, I'm not extreme, but I want to be cute.
Speaker 1: I want to remind you.
Speaker 3: That I looked at and so I think there's a there's like I think there's something really intimate and beautiful about like having like you know, I could do anything in front of you and you're comfortable with me and uncomfortable with you. But I also think there is a thin line and there's like a balance between just let yourself go.
Speaker 2: I'm being too much and like you can not have been before him putting on a full person make up and slipping back in like hello, good morning. But what if he does it like shits in.
Speaker 1: Front of you.
Speaker 3: I think it's he shops in front of me with the door open all the time, and I think it's easier for a guy to do it.
Speaker 1: Do you think this.
Speaker 2: Sol Do you think we as women put pressure on ourselves, because I know we've gotten a lot of women writing in and even like of course we've all felt like this too, that like it's like oh my god, like he fell out of love or like he wasn't maybe you didn't fill with this, but like I know, I felt like maybe I could have done this more, or like I could have dressed sexy, tried. Maybe I shouldn't have shit that time with the door open. You know what I mean, like, is that is that part of that bigger conversation than we have or we say like fuck that, Like no, he didn't cheat on you because you didn't dress sexy or because you've gained that weight, you know what I mean, Like stop blaming yourself for what he for his action, but maybe don't you for taking a shit with the door open?
Speaker 1: Just cut him off?
Speaker 2: But I mean, is that part of that part of now that whole thing? I think those are separate things.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think that if a guy is bitching about you farting and pooping, he needs to grow the fuck up because everybody poops, it's a book. And but I haven't pooped in front of the young bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh well, like I gotta take a ship, but I'll go close the door. I'm not general with the door open.
Speaker 2: I'll go use the other bathroom. Yeah, like I'll go if there's another bathroom to be used. Yea.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like that time we got a room and sh I was like, fuck.
Speaker 2: Here, I don't want to poop in the same space, Like I'm gonna go to the lobby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what Yeah, what is the timeframe of that? Like no, well, no, it just depends on That's what I.
Speaker 1: Think, like with my ex when when it turned but.
Speaker 3: I think it's like a year and I think it It also thinks it depends on the person, like.
Speaker 1: Who I remember. I'm trying to think who did it first.
Speaker 2: It's usually it's initiated by someone and then it becomes okay. I think it starts with farts because you're like they're funny, and then slowly it turns into like I need to get in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Can you just let me in.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck if you're shitting, just let me. I need to get something, and you're just like okay, I guess, and then then you cross that threshold and suddenly you're shitting with the door open.
Speaker 1: I get stage right, like can you get out? I can't focus?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, I think there is some beauty in a little mystery. I really enjoy like looking pretty and like getting sexy and like going on dates and stuff like I'm super like I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm super girly in that way. I'm not extreme like I forget.
Speaker 3: I can't do it all the time, but I do like to remind a nigga I looks good. So, speaking of which also when I was in Jersey. If anyone has to notice or doesn't know me, I dress like a Gucci I really enjoy it, Like I really enjoy see through shirts because I don't think I have a rest of huge boobs. And also, God knew that I was gonna be Pucci. So my nipples actually like a camouflage really well with the rest of my boob.
Speaker 2: They're not like super dark or chocolate. They most of the same color as my boob.
Speaker 1: Did you notice we are?
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless you're like hard but anyway, So I wore like the seat through lace top. It's actually like a two piece to a neckliche, and I like wore jeans with it. And I put it on to see if he was gonna like talk shit, because you know he's super like conservative Loki and he said and I was like, all right, whatever fuck are were going. So the next day he was like, yeah, you know, you actually think he should dress a certain way and we have a boyfriend, and I'm like, I'm not with you, and why did you say anything When I had the shit on for twenty minutes before we left. He's like, eh, So I asked, I don't know. I told this, so I saw him he hold it, so I pulled.
Speaker 1: It, and girl, he got mad that I pulled it. He got mad at me. He's like, Yo, you can't keep shipping your stuff. I put it on the Instagram. I was like, it's my brand. I thought that's a good question.
Speaker 2: It was because a lot of people responded yeah, and you know why, this is why he got that because obviously everybody's like, fuck that.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't dictate shit. I was like, that's what I thought. Girl.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of responses like he's trying to manipulate you, trying to take you over.
Speaker 1: Fuck that nigga.
Speaker 2: Maybe I read one when he was mad as fuck, and I was like, you don't really need to get mad, but obviously you can't handle the truth.
Speaker 1: But which brings us partially to today's They have a two part topic today.
Speaker 3: Do you think that once you're in a relationship A that you should dress more conservatively or just a certain way.
Speaker 1: Also, I have a problem posting a lot of pictures.
Speaker 2: I think my body is cool and I don't really give a fuck, and it's not.
Speaker 3: And this is what bothers me. A lot of people. He was like saying it's for retention, and that's not why I do. It's because like I like to be naked. If I could be naked right now, I would get undressed. And that is just my personality and it always has been. So like it offends me when someone comes to me and is like you just want attention, And then I have to think to myself, like am I.
Speaker 2: Doing it because I want attention? But no, that's really not it. And everybody dresses a certain way for different reasons. But question for everybody else, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think? I mean?
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you when you were saying do you do you think you do it for attention? When when you when you post a photo and I'm not I'm asked. I'm actually just asking you do I don't want you to think I'm judging it at all, because you know, I was the first one to post your naked photo. But when you post your photo, Doe, you are you posting it because you're like, I look good, people need to see this ship or are you posting it because you want likes? Or like I think it's I like the picture picture, this is a cool picture. It's because yeah, because I don't think it has to be that deep now if everyone makes it, repost is so deep, you know, honestly.
Speaker 1: Like the pictures, I think I like the hotness and get the lowest legs.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fun is that annoying? You're like, damn, this is a good one. Yeah, and then like you don't think I'm keeping this is where I look like that. Yeah, that's my thought, but obviously not I think that. Uh. Ok I ask a question, do you think I dressed like ouci? I think you're I think you can pull off fuccie because you're tiny. Okay, so so it almost looks it looks it looks I feel like if I wore some of the things you wore, I would look like a slut.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I think it looks hot fat and you look you do it?
Speaker 2: Does it's fucked up that my it's fucked up even that my brain thinks that way, you know what I mean, because that's what society has trained us, that like, if you have too much, if you're too much, and I can't just stay away from that too, because just because you're bigger than me, does I mean you can't rock with the funk you want to rock?
Speaker 3: I think there's a way to go about like sexy dressing. I think there's like a thing.
Speaker 1: That compliment your body.
Speaker 3: Yeahhi a trashy sexy and like you look like a shipper that's off, and I think there's like, you know, I'm channeling my Inhanna.
Speaker 2: No, like the other day you were wearing a really cute shirt and it was just a shirt and you had boots on.
Speaker 1: But like if I wore that shirt.
Speaker 2: Like that shirt would have to be about four more inches longer because of all this ass that I had almost and you have asked. You actually have really good ass. It's like unexpect unexpected ass whenever Jimmy listen to bathing. So I'm like, damn, that's a mass. But uh, it's just yeah, I don't. I mean I think that, uh, you show off.
Speaker 1: Your body, you know, and I don't. I don't take offense to it at all at all. I don't. I don't think that you dress like a hoe. No, what is what defines a hoe? Right?
Speaker 2: And then then that's a whole other conversation, like what defines hoe dressing?
Speaker 1: And then we get them.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're like talking about Amber rosas slowalk and I don't want to do that, but I feel like I feel like in a relationship.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Actually, as a matter of fact, when I was in a relationship, I would like when when I was in my last relationship, I would dress up, when I'd be like, is this too much? She's like and you would always say this is the one not he has. There's many good qualities about my ex, a lot of bad ones too, but.
Speaker 1: He would he would always say, you're with me. What the fuck is where? Whatever the fuck you want, and you're with me. You could walk.
Speaker 2: Around with your nipples out and it doesn't matter because you're my woman.
Speaker 1: And I leave you, who's gonna be with me?
Speaker 2: Needs to kind of like get that because a first of all, in reality, nobody, male or female, low key, nobody really wants to date someone that nobody else wants.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: When I go out and look at my guy and I see bitches looking, I'm like, yeah, bitch, that's my keep right, stay high. Yeah that's enough. Yeah, okay, okay. But I'm also like free loving and shit. But I think I think it's something really sucks about a man that's confident and she wants to show you off and is like, yeah, I'm with this is my bitch, and that's what I told him. He's like, yeah, you get he said. This is what he said. You get unwarranted attention. And I'm like that's as the first of all, it's dark. You can't see my nipples through this lace in the club, and if you can, like, oh well, doesn't mean you could grab my tit like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like has not have people not seen a tit before? It's just we as women get unwarned attention all the time. I could be wearing a fucking paper bag. But it's me. It's not this nipple. It's I have energy.
Speaker 2: Like if you go out to me, if I go to the club ten, I'm gonna make ten friends.
Speaker 1: It's hands down.
Speaker 3: No matter what I dance, I smile, I'm nice, and it's the energy that's like I'm friendly and bubbling, and I think people take to that and gravitate towards me.
Speaker 1: So I don't really think it's necessarily.
Speaker 3: Like my boobs are out and even I've been out with a bitch and she's a slut and she even no matter what she wore, she just seeps sled out of her board and like we would go out and she would get slut attention, and I'm like, hang out with this bitch anymore. But there is you know, like there's there's a sophisticated way to you know, wear whatever the fuck you.
Speaker 2: Want to wear. I think he wants, Like you said, every person does want their part, like want someone who is wanted. But maybe there's like a level to the one, Like there's a level, there's a limit to like this attention. He wants the attention not because your nipples.
Speaker 1: Are out, but just because you're pretty, which is which is almost worse. I always think.
Speaker 3: I also think what attracts you for men, what attracts them to you, well a lot of times with the same things that they will hate about you later. And I think with me particularly, like I'm like people are like engaged in in my openness and my freeness and then I'm sexually in tune, and then like once you lock me down, you're like, oh no, no, don't do those things. And it's like kind of conflicting. But it's like either got to take me or leave me, because this is it. And I am a huge I'm huge on the movement of like profeminine free the nipple, like our bodies are way bigger and more than just like for your fucking visual pleasure and grabbing and just no matter what I wear, don't think you can fucking grab me. I'm totally a huge advocate on all of those things. This is my natural body. I think it's not fair that guys can wear just trunks and girls can't just wear bikini bottoms.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's fair at all. I think it's sexist, and I just that's that's.
Speaker 1: How I feel. That's my movement.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm gonna post, and this is what I'm gonna wear, and if you can't get with it, suck my deck.
Speaker 1: So wait, how did so how did the conversation end with that? Like, did you resolve it? He got mad?
Speaker 2: I put post to the poll and like I s read one person's response. He got furious, probably because they were right.
Speaker 1: We got over it. He was fine, But then so that was when I was out there. I bore the alpha. We talked about it, and I was like, first of all, just because.
Speaker 2: I'm a mom doesn't mean I have to dress a certain fucking white because that was mentioned and I don't like that shit.
Speaker 1: And then secondly, oh, I got home.
Speaker 3: And then I posted my my I posted picture chopolate. I was naked, but like I put, I put a stripe over my nipples, but your camouflage anyway, and he got like mad again I about the like I want likes, I'm not getting paid for this, and I'm like, I just like the fucking picture, dude, and like he tried to retaliate by like pocusting on his story, so I'm like sexy photo and I was like, first of all, no, this is thirsty and I think his friends make fun of him.
Speaker 2: And he took it down, but he saw the picture. He did he showed it to me. Oh yeah, he was trying to be he was trying to be spiteful. I thought it was funny and he was successful. He got hit like the thirsty bitches you know, you know, commented the d m s because he'd probably be.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, what's going on?
Speaker 2: He never posted like what the first of all guys that takes nude selfies.
Speaker 1: Or like promote it's not it's not it's not cute. It comes off a little bisexual. I don't like it. Don't unless I request it. Yeah, unless you're my man, Yeah, but I just so yeah, I think that.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you can't, Okay, I got the question, So the girl are you gonna read? So the girl who messaged me earlier? My dan says, Lol, did you get a boob job? If so, please tell me where you went? If not, what is your workout regimen? You look so great? But what would my workout regimen? She didn't know where to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like where witch were? The answer is yes, I did get my boobs done, and they're bobs. They really are bob. Let me let me see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're really squishy, they feel fucking real as fun. I'm touching him right now. I'm really jealous. Actually, God, I want some to as soon as I get my money up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Happy Bay didn't know. He was like talking about people with fake boob or fake bodies and ship and I was like, well you do know these ain't I? Well, they are mine. They fix your body so well, and he was like, what are you serious?
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, they're not.
Speaker 3: That's my biggest fear that because I'm so small that if I get my boobs done, it would just look round and corny. And not only am I so small I like to dress.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I think that if I got my boobs, then I probably wouldn't wear sea through shirts because maybe I would I would automatically think it would be getting too much attention. But you know, as much as I don't do things for attention, I have like gone, I never wear bras.
Speaker 1: I maybe own three.
Speaker 2: I hate them, but there have only been a few times, more than a few times in my life. Or like maybe I'm not where I brought my Merson and kind of see through and I've noticed I'm talking to someone and I noticed.
Speaker 3: Them notice my boobs, and then I'm like, maybe I shouldn't have wore this because that's not the attention you're looking. Yeah, because that really and that lets you know, like that's really not the attention. You know, I hit them with like the crossovers.
Speaker 2: It starts feeling like violating because they're violating like you just live, let me live, or like I could see your boobs.
Speaker 3: I'm like, nigga, I know I wore this shirt. You don't have to announce it. Always something is like men never seen a nipple before, Chill the fuck out. Guys act crazy like that's the problem. With our society partially like we're so censored, we're over censored. You never see titties never, like you don't go to the beach and see titties that they as soon as I see.
Speaker 2: A little flush, niggas be acting crazy raby rape, yeah, like calm the fuck down. Yeah. I think I think like as far as like for me, like I my style.
Speaker 1: I don't know what my style is.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think I go back and forth between sexy, like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like edgy, but I learned a lot of black.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I've I'm not one that shows that shows my nipples.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just it's just not. I just don't not. I just don't.
Speaker 2: It's not because I have anything against Jamila doing it or anyone else that does it. It's just not, well, I do appreciate you well, I mean, I guess she'll tell me everything. It's too much Like I have friends and I also have really big nipples, so I just don't think. I just don't want to. I don't need them on display. I one needs to see these. No one needs to see these pepperonis I have.
Speaker 3: And you know what I notice awesome are dms that the men's response and it was only like two and the women's response were totally different.
Speaker 1: So this is.
Speaker 2: This is a guy, because I got some really good responses. Dressing sexy is a tension seeking period low male, I say, lol, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't help it.
Speaker 2: Male or female people dress because they want to flaunt what they have, be it skin and clothes. I wrote, false, people dress how they feel. Yeah, because sometimes I want to dress like disco sometimes just like sometimes I want to dress like Sometimes I want to dress like dark, slick New York edgy. Sometimes I want to dress vintagey sometimes I want to dress like a boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. And it literally expresses how I'm feeling that day. And I like that. I like to dress weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know however I'm feeling because because it may solicit an emotion from another person, What the does to do with me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Specially people dress how are they however they feel.
Speaker 1: Good or whatever I meant. So this was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this was a whole rant from a man that so he was going, so did you ever convince him or no? He just kept going on and on about help. No, I'm not here to convince people. But like so he was steadfast in his.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Jesus, yeah, a lot of texting.
Speaker 2: I can't tell how many times I've heard women say, wait, don't let me dress like a thought tonight, girl, I'm dressing like this to snag a husband. Girl, I'm dressed like a crackhead, so no one will talk to me. I mean, it could go on with so many examples, and.
Speaker 3: And men as well, will said, bru, I can't go out looking like a scrubs say, man, do I gotta go get all dressed up to chill? Do I let me just wear that beader and some jeans so I can flex on them well.
Speaker 1: Well, as corny as those sound.
Speaker 2: Both men and women dress sexy or anyway for that matter, to solicit some kind of reaction, either knowingly or subconsciously.
Speaker 1: Oh this is yeah. But but another thing is some people do. Yeah. Of course I won't say yes, some people do, but not over here. Damn. I had we had a really good one this girl, like really, Although I mean.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I do dress sexy because I'm trying to elicit a reaction. There's that time sometimes, like you said, like, sometimes I'm like I need to remind this nigga, who the fuck amn, like, let me show this every little uh you know what I mean? And you know, and that's fine too, But I don't. I don't think that when once you get in a relationship or once you become a mom, even the bigger picture, the bigger, the bigger conversation, because we're both moms and you know, I know. I felt like sometimes like even dropping off Iria to school, like sometimes I'll be in the middle of like a shoot at Beauty Wonder and I have all this makeup on from like a and like maybe I just have a taked up on, Like They're like, where the who is where is she going? Who is she trying to impress? And I'm like, bitch, I'm working. You know what, You're trying to press nobody right right. But it's just like I think more the reaction that the negative reaction that you get from what you wear from other people.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's jealousy.
Speaker 2: I think I think people and int and their own insecurities about themselves. Yeah, and I think that, yeah, it's projection. You're projecting your personal opinion on me and that has nothing to do with me. And so you're making me feel And I told him that you're making me feel like I should like.
Speaker 3: I am like, my what my my like, I'm trying to get attention, and you're trying to make me feel bad for it, when, in fact, like I wasn't even thinking that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think everybody needs to shut the fuck up and stay in their lane.
Speaker 2: But this other girl said, I said, is dressing sexy automatically a matter of seeking male attention?
Speaker 1: As girls?
Speaker 3: I would have to see how she's dressing compared to his version of less sexy. I'm like, right, I need examples.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 2: This thing got me scroll on my own page trying to calculate my sexy wardrobe is the ship with my sexy wardrobe is?
Speaker 1: And shit, yeah, I mean I guess it's just like a personal preference, a personal line or whatever.
Speaker 2: But now, do you feel like you have to dress a certain way when you're out with Luna?
Speaker 1: Like? Would you not? Not? Would you not? Would you think twice about something you're wearing if you were out with Luna? No? I know you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: This This bitch, this bitch on her at Luna's birthday party last year. She was dressed like it was like a Mermaid party. Theinged this bitch had like she had all like the highest stilettos I've ever seen in the backyard, backyard barbecue through see through skirt and a bikini.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna post the picture a bikini.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna post I have I have her story shot like this bitch, when you were in a stair three year old support, I still have it like this.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I was like, okay to me to get it well.
Speaker 3: But a part of that is that dude, like my kid is gonna be the number one person who knows me, number one. Like, I'm not gonna be like Banana Republic on Monday through Friday and on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Get the fucking houci gear out. This is yo, mama. You think Mariah carries like unhooching it up when she had kids. No, but this is just it. And you all know this is how I get down. So fuck everybody. Take it or leave it? Yeah, take it or leave it. There's no such thing as mom gear. There is, though not. I refuse to be a part of that time. I feel like there is a mom wardrobe. I hate it. Whoever made it up it's like yoga pants. No, that's it's an l a mom.
Speaker 2: These are kind of like mama jeans, like did do you remember the snl S kid when they're like mom jeans and it's like the food but right here, No, it's so there's a mom.
Speaker 1: These are kind of mom jeans. But there's like it's so funny.
Speaker 2: You should you should you toom?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a guy bitch to you about your wardrobe? No?
Speaker 2: Actually I think several one won my ex before this ex, but he was so insecure about everything. He always thought I was cheating on him. You always thought I was fucking someone, even my girlfriends, Like my girlfriends spent the night one time, and he's like, did you sleep with her?
Speaker 1: I was like, are you kid?
Speaker 2: That was my ex that I was everybody, everybody. I was fucking everyone, like the old lady from down the street.
Speaker 1: And this was even before I'd even like ever slept with a woman before. And I was like, what now, so him?
Speaker 2: But that was purely clearly based out of insecurity. But no, I really I haven't. But also I mean, like I said before, like I don't I don't think I think I dress. I think if people do think I dress sexy. It's not because I actually reveal a lot. It's just because my body is curvy.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I think it is to the kind of people that we are, particularly myself, I there's something sexual about me in general.
Speaker 1: About themselves me, I'm just sexy. I just oose sex opage.
Speaker 2: You know how many times I've been told that. I've been told, like you just why are you trying to be sexy? I'm like, I just got in the pool, bitch, what are you talking about? I just got out the pool. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It's like you just shant to be sexy, And I'm like no.
Speaker 2: But sometimes when that like, I'm comfortable in my sexuality and that comes out a lot of different ways. And when that's like coming out, it doesn't really matter what you wear. And especially if you're comfortable with having certain kind of conversations, if you know, just certain things and people are people feel discomfort with that comfortability, and yeah, I think there's some type of jealousy.
Speaker 1: And I've also been told I'm.
Speaker 2: Way too friendly, which she and I am, I mean friends everywhere playing.
Speaker 1: Parenthood like the DMV.
Speaker 2: Yeahs not I would agree or are too friendly sometimes, But then again, I had resting, but apparently I am a bitch or a wrestling bitch face.
Speaker 1: I wish I could adopt some of a resting bitch face.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I would go to the club with the intention of looking mean, and then I forget once I get one thing at tequila and I've made.
Speaker 1: Friends with the intention of looking at me.
Speaker 3: Yea, I'll be like, I'm gonna be less. You're right, I'm like, I need to be less friendly. Guys storry talking. I'm the girl at the club, like the guy you don't want. But obviously I think you're friendly.
Speaker 2: I don't mean, I don't necessarily mean like friendly and like meeting new people. I think that you're too forgiving with people me personally, but I care what people's feel. This like a guy who can follow well Bobby one drake and can follow me around the club. And I'm like, oh, I think that. Yeah, I think that you definitely are friendly and with random people. But I think it's I like that because then I get to hear the stories afterwards, like planned parentheadgirl.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you're just open.
Speaker 2: You're just open, and you know that's a gift, that's a gift that a lot of people don't have, you know what I mean, I wish I had. I wish I had more of it. I think spending time with you, I'm learning more of it. I definitely learn things from you all the time. But I just feel like, I think that you just have to be careful to not let any sort of man dim that light from you, because they will because they a lot of it, are insecure and perceive it a certainly, and I think like they can't handle it. It's funny because I was having this conversation with Happy Bay and I love calling him that he was saying because he's so happy, you know what I mean, And and he was saying that someone of his friends was like, man, it's going to take a really special woman to be with you because you attract so much attention.
Speaker 1: And you know, maybe it's a can't women and men.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, but especially it's going to be it's gonna be hard for women because of the women that you attract. You know, it's she'll have to be very secure, She'll have to be understanding and understand that this is who you are, and it's either you are going to find that person that's understanding, or you're gonna dim your light so that you can make someone feel comfortable. And I was like, wow, that's interesting, and that's true.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: I look at him and I think and and I'm conscious of it too. I'm like, I don't want I don't want to be that person, like, yeah, go to you.
Speaker 3: Anyone's like evolution and that's who they are, and that I've become more conscious of that because I know I'm a particular I'm not for everybody. And in my last relationship, like I haven't been in that relationship, and then someone tells you you look.
Speaker 2: So different from that from when I saw you. Then I had a client recently and I had met her previously and I did her lashes and she was like we're.
Speaker 3: Talking and I was like, yeah, I'm not dating that person anymore. And she's like, that's crazy because I could tell you look different. You look lighter, you look happier, you look like you're like you didn't look that way when I met you before.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, but that's because people. Relationships can really.
Speaker 3: Dim some fucking light if you let them, and you people, we should be like super conscious of that, like obviously there's compromise, but like, who you are is who you are, and if people can't handle that, don't ever allow someone to like remove remove those core things in you.
Speaker 1: Like even for me, I have to remind myself even with my.
Speaker 3: Very like conservative friends or whatever, like just because you don't understand how I move or what I choose to wear or how like, don't don't give me your negative opinion because you people may not even realize they're giving it to you from a place of misunderstanding.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's important. Yeah, I don't know. I don't take away. Don't take away happy vase shine, No, absolutely not. That's like why I love him. I think it is a cancer thing, you know, like it's a June cancer, July cancer. Yeah, I think it's a June cancer thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm so attracted to him because of that, and because he can he can just walk into a room and just embrace everyone.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: You know, have you you have to like or like who gonta be there?
Speaker 1: How long are you? I'm listening to the car?
Speaker 2: Why by Like, can you just be fun normal and say hi to people like a goddamn adult? This is not high school and you do not have beef with anybody at the party, Okay, you not need to bring your homeboys so you can feel No, the whole thing is that they don't know anybody, and that's where people start to feel uncomfortable. And I get it because I like, I am socially awkward and I'm moody, and I'm moody bitch. Some days, like I want to be you know, sometimes I can, you know, move through a room so easily meet everyone, talk to everyone, and then some days I feel like I can't. And it's not it's not even moody, it's just sometimes I just feel like suddenly my like my, I have social anxiety, and sometimes my social anxiety will kick in and I'll feel uncomfortable or something will trigger me to make me feel like.
Speaker 1: You think it's weed, No, because sometimes there's been times I have to smoked weed and then I get way too in my head and around a group of people and I'm like overthinking, like people perceiving me. Yeah, of course there's that.
Speaker 2: But I think even without smoking weed, I've seen the shift in me, and it's usual I've tried to like be aware of like what is it that makes me more open than other times. And I think some of it is obviously the people in the room, right, and then it can just be something that happened to me earlier. I'm really bad at like separating. Like I think I've gotten better, but like I'm bad. I used to be really bad at like bringing whatever happened earlier.
Speaker 1: With me all throughout my day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like not releasing it. Like something one bad thing happens and it can shift your whole mode. Yeah, like today something like like kind of like I woke up this morning feeling really great, and then something kind of like made me feel really weird, and then something else made me feel weird, and then I went to the gym and I was like, you're not gonna I was like having a conversation with myself. I was like, you're not doing this today, bitch, you're not bringing this shit.
Speaker 1: You have to go.
Speaker 2: You're bucking up with Mila, You're doing some really great shit, Like no, you're not doing this.
Speaker 1: And I was able to let it go.
Speaker 2: And that's like I've come a long way with that because I haven't always been able to do that, and it's still it's still to be tested. How I do that in a relationship, because I will say, like I used to, I would in my past and my own past relationship, I would take out whatever the days shipped onto my my partner. Whereas, like I have to say, my ex never did that to me. He really didn't like if he had a fucked up day, like he wouldn't come home with it. Yeah, I do that.
Speaker 1: I would do that. It's easiest to take out the people you love. Yeah, of course it's important to be conscious of that with our kids too, But I can't.
Speaker 2: But I've never been the type that even if I wasn't a socially awkward, I'm not.
Speaker 1: You don't need a babysit me. I'll figure it out. Oh yeah, I'll be quiet.
Speaker 2: I'll be quiet in the corner and I'll be good, like I'm totally fine. Or I'll meet some one arobabalyst, meet one person. I'm you know, we're not gonna. I'll never ever say can we go? I hate I will leave by myself if I will not say that. No, No, that's one thing I will say. Despite everybody young, Day's actually really nice guy. I know everyone got the wrong impression. Everyone's like it's young thing. I think that's why he was mad. He knew I was like people, of course they do. But one thing I will say, much like happy Bait, I could take this thing anywhere. He's happy. People like him. He's funny. He can like we can go to a party and like split the room and it's good. And I enjoyed that, you know what I'm saying. Like in that sense, I'm like, thank god, he's like a friendly normal guy, you know, like you don't have there's not all this other like shit.
Speaker 1: So that, Yeah, that's a big that's a big deal for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should we talk about what the girl the only because I didn't pick up my kid from school in about twenty minutes, So pull up, pull pull.
Speaker 6: Up the question?
Speaker 1: Okay she said it was It wasn't all. Oh, it's a topic. It was a topic suggestion and it was in our DMS. Right, yeah, shit was it. We need to be able to title lease, I need we need to star them.
Speaker 2: Oh it's her, it's her, she said, Hey, guys, love your podcast. Can you address the epidemic of mod men wanting their assholes? Eight just want to hear your guys opinion slash discussion on the topic hashtag fellow stoner Mom or to the fellow Stoner Mom's listening power to you, I am surprisingly very not high right now.
Speaker 1: I'm very sober.
Speaker 2: It's very annoying if he didn't have any But uh so, this epidemic that she speaks of, I haven't really encountered it as like something that's.
Speaker 1: I haven't encountered.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will say the last guy that I dated, he definitely told me that he likes a finger in the butt, which I've never heard any black man ever tell me openly or privately.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think I've ever had a black man sell me. So maybe that is part.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe he's part of this movement, but I just never I didn't know it was an epidemic. But maybe it is because she's obviously encountered it. I've encountered it. I mean I think I thought I could think a lot of women just kind of like you, like you kind of just like do it, see what's up?
Speaker 1: Like let's to push their limits. Hey, Hi, I think it's great.
Speaker 3: I think black men should be more comfortable in exploring like sexual things with their asks because for black eyes, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Gay, not good. It's not gay. I'm a vagina.
Speaker 3: I think it's good. I think it's just like a part of the whole conversation of just being more open sexually and like everything is not fucking gay.
Speaker 1: Oh I read you an article.
Speaker 3: About that didn't need to be save it. Remember we were talking because I ask you in the car, right, yeah, ask play is it questioning your masculinity?
Speaker 2: And I think that's a problem, and I think even we have to get out of it a little bit. But like do I want to like strap on and fuck my guy? No, don't want to play.
Speaker 3: With it a little Yeah, I'm into it. I've never had a guy ask me though. But I think it's the rap music, you know, like eat the booty like.
Speaker 1: It's groceries, you know, but it's never eat his booty like it's grocery. That's true. It's the girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's now it's encouraging black men to explore all holes of the woman, whereas you know, if it's even taboo for a while, like black men were didn't.
Speaker 1: Want eat pussy, you know what I mean. It was like I don't do that shit, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like Nigga's in the nineties, even though I was like a teenager, not even a teenager, it was a child. But I feel like older black men don't do it a lot, or they had that they do it, they always did it, but they wouldn't talk about. Well, if it's a guy who see my posim and maybe he's he's he's too young, But don't you think that that is like something that was it? Like do you think that men eating pussy?
Speaker 1: At some point? Do you remember more popular? Not more popular?
Speaker 2: But it was like, yeah, I got more popular, but that it was a stigma. They like that we don't talk about it, we don't do it. Yeah right, yeah kind of. Even one time I dated a guy like back back from the day, like maybe like in high school, and he expressed me, I'm self friends with them and he's no longer like but he thought like getting ahead was like disrespectful to the woman.
Speaker 3: The fuck I know his I think his upbringing was like kind of low key Christian. He has something of my driving tattoo was satanic, But okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's not a good example, no, I think. Yeah, I also agree.
Speaker 2: I think that I think we're in a time right now where black people in general feel more sexually liberate, sexually liberated because I think it's been such I think it's taken so long because our black bodies have been sexualized so much that I was sexualized fetishized by by white people, that we've almost felt like we had to like keep it to ourselves, you know what I mean, in some capacity, and now we just feel a little bit more comfortable talking about it, opening up about it. I think my ex definitely was not down for the booty. Anytime I try to touch it, you freak out, Like even if I was just you know, kidding, joking, like you get mad.
Speaker 1: But I just grab the cheek. Now, the cheek is.
Speaker 2: Fine, and the booty, the booty grab is fine. It's just anything and going between the between the cheeks.
Speaker 1: This ain't ain't happening. But the guy that I was dating before, So you never ate your ex's ass, No, do you eat ass? I have once my ex before that it was more like we were.
Speaker 2: Young, We're like, let's try it, like look at it, like it was like funny, Like.
Speaker 1: It was like, uh, did you like it?
Speaker 2: He didn't feel good, and he was like I don't know what freaking like teenagers you were so dumb. But I think the guy that I was dating a few months ago, like his openness turned me on.
Speaker 1: He yeah, it's a turn on.
Speaker 2: At first, I was like really like, wow, he feels really comfortable telling you.
Speaker 1: I know he was black, but he was kind of white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I was just like, I think that's why, like that is why white men. I read this in GQ years ago and I was in high school, and I never forgot it. Like, first of all, like scientifically, the g spot the prostate does is an erotic nerve ending or some shit you can come.
Speaker 2: It's definitely in there, so it's science. But I've think, like we said, bringing brace back to sexuality, first of all, there's a lot of negative history with like sodomy, yeah, and rape amongst the black community and slavery. So yeah, that's why it's like fuck no. But I think that white men and women.
Speaker 3: Have the like the like they could they could do sludy shit more openly and it be more comfortable and they're not feeling so judged about it. And that's why now as black people being a little bit more comfortable to like explore, it's more it's more acceptable.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's not gay.
Speaker 3: We need to get out of that, and we need to get out of that saying that, thinking that, and you know, promoting that, And I think for men, you definitely gonna get out of it or else I'm gonna find you.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely not gay.
Speaker 2: And ever since that, the guy I was dating was so open about it, because I've always been open about sharing my bodies, my body in any way that my partner wants to repore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I feel having sex. The book is open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, let's try. If I don't like it, then you don't have to do it. I don't want to go into any relationship. And it's like this is my list of don't like I don't Yeah, like like, let's just try it once. If you don't like it, If I don't like it, we ain't got to do any But because of that, like at first I was like, oh, this.
Speaker 1: Is so strange that he's telling me this. What does this mean?
Speaker 2: I was like overthinking it. I think I've told you about it, Like what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Does this mean?
Speaker 2: And then I was like, no, this is amazing, Like he's just down and aren't we We had great sex.
Speaker 1: It was amazing I mean it was.
Speaker 7: Very you know what, boundless, It was soundless, boundless sex is amazing, And now I feel like with whoever is my next partner, I need that.
Speaker 1: I want that, and like it's kind of a deal breaker for me in a way. I don't have a challenge.
Speaker 2: It's a challenge, but it's like if the challenge can't be ever, yeah, then no, then like why I'm not gonna I'm not gonna limit boring. It's gonna be b what a boring sex life?
Speaker 1: We're gonna have it.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying ass eating is like the is like I don't want to borg no, but I don't even mean to side, Like if you won't do that, what else won't you do?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It's like and that's not to say everybody doesn't want their ass eight. Sometimes you don't like it, and that's fine too, but I know what I mean. But but some people don't and that's okay, it's just not their thing. Everyone everyone gets.
Speaker 1: Pleasure in different ways. You know, just try it. I totally encourage it.
Speaker 2: I fully encourage men and women to try it, and I'm definitely gonna try it with Happy Bay, you know, he's not down for that, he told me, So what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to break it down because he's pretty fucking amazing. Yeah, that's gotta Young Bay teld me no too, but I have a master plant. Okay that movie doesn't listen, and like, bitch, please shut the fuck up about me, Like, can you get an He's gonna.
Speaker 1: Perfect just graze.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start with lots of ass grabbing, so like yeah, okay, so okay, introductory ass plant.
Speaker 1: If you like, you know how you have a sex there on top and you grab the ass, just go.
Speaker 2: A little more into the crackage, just that one time and see how I feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: You gets like a light or like if you're giving a head and.
Speaker 2: You're going and going for the balls, maybe like a little a little a little farther up just maybe I just my my fears that like what if he isn't prepared, will shower first?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you can make sure we both shower only things.
Speaker 2: Maybe even get in the shower and make sure it's scrubbed down like you do the scrap Let me baby, you know, like.
Speaker 1: That's another thing. This is this is like a back to like the shitting thing.
Speaker 3: And this is this is when you're reaching levels of comfortability where you know it's getting serious, because yeah, I need to like make sure the.
Speaker 1: Ad is very clean.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hope that's in general what you're doing, but you know, if you're preparing to lick it, this is very important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 2: This is to be continued conversation on my side currently sexually with this person.
Speaker 1: But I think that, Yeah, I don't know. I mean, if young Way never lets me do it, am I gonna die?
Speaker 2: No? I mean in my last relationship, we never did and it wasn't even like a it wasn't like a thing.
Speaker 1: I mean he did it to me but all the time. Okay, yeah, I guess if you're doing to me, I'm not kidding. Yeah, that's enough. If somebody was unwilling.
Speaker 4: To eat, I think he only ate my ass like a few times.
Speaker 2: I'm into it. It took years to get there, though I'm into all types of freak shit. Though it took years to get there. It feels good, No, it does the first time someone ever did it to me, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, oh, but you have to be comfortable.
Speaker 2: This guy was like, this was the first time we ever had sex, and I was like, oh, this, what's happening that that? Honestly, that sex that I had with that person was maybe the best sex of my life. He did things to me that I was like, well, what else did he do?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 2: He did like we did sixty nine. But then we stood up in a handstand. Oh yeah, I've done that, like where my ass was. Yeah, he was holding your Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was like, what how did we get here? Wow? This is amazing aatic I've done that.
Speaker 2: This was all on the first date. Like that kind of is sexy too, Like, oh, there's there's levels to this. Yeah, and you were into like if this is day one, yeah, day thirty. Yeah, we ended it.
Speaker 1: We ended it there. We never got there. We never got there.
Speaker 2: There are other problems, but but yeah, I think I think anything you do you should put your best foot forward.
Speaker 1: M sex included your best finger, your best looking, and you.
Speaker 2: Should be honest about sexual compatibility, like DOSO, Like one of the number one reasons for divorce is like not sexually compatible. To be honest, if you like level ten freaky, you can't You're not gonna like date a level five freaky guy, just cut it off in the beginning.
Speaker 1: If they can't come out of their shell, fuck them. No, that's so true.
Speaker 2: I'd swear that that is like that is probably one of the biggest reasons for cheating for divorce, one of the biggest reasons for divorce. I mean yeah, because you fall in love with other aspects of it, and so that's when the things you compromise. And for me, some people think sex they can compromise for sex, and like maybe some people can't. I have a friend who she date. She before she married her husband. She was she was, you know, fucked around a lot, and like was a freaky When she met this guy, he was like perfect guy. You're just like safe, you know what I mean. It wasn't gonna break her heart, was going to treat her right, could provide for her. He was handsome. But the sex they've had, they've struggled with their sex life. They have struggled with their sex life. And she that makes me people not she's not happy.
Speaker 1: I know she's not happy.
Speaker 2: I haven't feel like that's and you know, now they have two kids and it's I'm like, girl, and I'll never forget my mom said to me one time, she was like, Erica, never settle for bad sex. Like And when she said that to me, I was like, whoa, Like my mom never is, like she never really talks about sex with me. When she said that, I was like, really, this is yeah she meant that. Yeah, she meant that ship And I was like, whoa. Okay, and that's stuck with me.
Speaker 1: And it's true.
Speaker 2: And I hate to like base a whole relationship off it because it is there is so much more to a relationship than just sex, but it is a piece of it. It's a large piece of it. It's how you guys connect, you know, in an intimate way. And I think if we could just be friends, if we're just gonna connect mentally, right, and if you were in a real if it's someone who really wants to be with you, and they'll be willing to kind of like try to please you and ask, hey, what do you want me to do and and vice versa.
Speaker 1: So hell, yeah, this is important.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of like I said in one episode, I don't know like comfortable, comfortable love and necessarily the love that you you want to set don't settle, don't go safe you know, Like, I'm not saying everyone's gonna have every single thing you want.
Speaker 1: Absolutely likely not going to be that way.
Speaker 2: But there are certain things like sex compatibility that are very fucking important. You know what's important to you, And no, maybe sex isn't and that's and that's fine. Then that's fine, But then don't settle on the other things that are important to you, you know what I mean. I know sex is important to me too. I know communication is important to me. I know you know a few other Someone who.
Speaker 1: Can take my sexy dressing and dance moves is important to me.
Speaker 3: Take me as I am is crazy and you know, nude and free spirited as I am. So yeah, dressing, sexy and ass eating concludes our topics for today. We got to pick up Irin from school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to go pick up the babe or not my wish. She's not a baby, she's a big girl. Excuse me, even though she is having one hundred milts houds yesterday.
Speaker 1: We are trying to we are putting together. Are we doing? We need to a happy hour? Yeah, we're doing a happy hour maybe like in two weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'm just saying, like November there's like holidays at the end of it. Okay, Well then, yeah, I guess so, like the second week in November, we got the second.
Speaker 2: Week of November happy Hour. Well, we're going to figure it out today.
Speaker 3: Well, I said it all out so that we could figure it out. In fact, I think we need to like make dates like maybe every other month or every month, and then that there's pressure to actually yeah.
Speaker 1: Because fucking with us? Okay, is anybody want to be our assistant in turn? Because we're slow? Okay?
Speaker 2: Anyway, anyway, and have a wonderful Wednesday.
Speaker 1: It's actually really beautiful outside. It's nice for once.
Speaker 2: We're actually recording on the day, on the day of, and it's so nice outside and it's hot as fun.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. If you're on the East coast.
Speaker 2: Can you hear the bird chirping in the background you're outside?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh, and tune in next week to our Halloween episode. We've pre recorded that. It's actually really popping. We have a really cool guest. We talk about my pigeon experience. We go a little bit deeper and it's very witchy.
Speaker 2: So tune in keep your heads up for our half the hour in a couple of weeks, and yeah, make sure to follow us on at Good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices. Follow us there, and then our website is www dot Good Moms, Bad Choices dot com. And we also have a book club on there that I created, so go there.
Speaker 1: She's very proud of her book clubs. We do everything ourselves, our graphics.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited about my book clubs app And I'm like, she's like, did you did you?
Speaker 1: Did you look at the site? Did you see that? Tap at it? Did you look at it?
Speaker 3: I'm like I did, just because there's some really good books on there.
Speaker 1: She takes all day to like add one thing. Wig sucks? Hey, what am you going to get to add? We love wigs, hate you you better? But no, you know what? And square make it easier. Yeah, Square is hard. Yeah, it loves sexy. But I can't figure this shit out. I told you you were like, I got it, and then she was like, I give out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are we old not a young? Technological, technologically savvy.
Speaker 1: And it gonna be nice?
Speaker 2: Okay, We're reaching Okay, And submit your hories and advice to Advice and if you have any topics that you would like us to discuss, like our wonderful listener who suggested the epidemic.
Speaker 1: The ass ass epidemic. Yeah, let us know because we love hearing from you guys. Anyway, we'll talk to you later.
Speaker 8: You don't come house to me, He goes one around off and it goes to me, My boys show for me, but getta in a body like Groceres, but gettabidity sells to me like how to yellenes stell for me? Stopposed to be if he was me.
Speaker 1: So it'sposed to freak col
Speaker 8: Stopposed to be, stopposed to be, stop everything like it s posed today