Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Jake is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend, Madeline might be cheating on him. They've been together for a year, and I guess they just moved in together. How long would you move in with Madeline, Jake?
Speaker 2: I've been with her over a year and then like like you said, yeah, yeah, and we recently moved in together about a month ago.
Speaker 3: About a month ago, Okay, So when did you start noticing changes, I guess, or like start suspecting her of cheating on you?
Speaker 2: I guess within the past the past couple of weeks or past two weeks, Like she hasn't really been home and she's always thinks he like working late, or she's at her friend's house even like on the week days, which is weird. And then for me, like the real, the real big like red slag is like she she doesn't want to be like intimate with me, and so like because I think something's going on.
Speaker 3: So she just always was like down before.
Speaker 2: Not to this experient where it's like like she doesn't want to even like kiss, and like I would ask her like what's up, and she would just say that she's tired or if she just wants to hang out with her friends, and like there shouldn't be an issue with that, and I mean I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: And so she was always affectionate before you guys moved in together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, definitely more affectionate than nothing, that's for certain.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's it's it.
Speaker 2: Just feels off it and it kind of feels sudden.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it just okay, right.
Speaker 3: Intuition is a real thing that can definitely mess with your head too. So when you asked her about it? Have you asked her about it straight up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I wouldn't say straight up. I just kind of like alluded to it.
Speaker 4: She picked up on.
Speaker 2: It and then like was you know, I kind of defensive and I don't know, but I haven't asked her like directly.
Speaker 3: It's a conversation to have, especially when you don't have proof. Then you know, is there anything else?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean it it's just like when you're when you know you've been with someone for a year and then like you move in together and then things just change so drastically. Just it feels like something off and I think there may be someone else involved.
Speaker 4: Oh do you think that maybe?
Speaker 1: Now, this is just a stretch.
Speaker 3: I've never actually lived with anybody, so please correct me if I'm out of pocket on this. But like, do you get sick of the person you know right when you move in with them and you're together all the time. It's kind of like a honeymoon phase. You guys have been together for a year. Maybe she's just feeling like she doesn't have her space anymore and it's a little smothered.
Speaker 2: I mean, I might think it's like I'm all about like space just to say, you know, you know, you need to go hang out with so and or, But like it's constant and then when I like want to hang out with her, then it's like there's no room for me.
Speaker 4: So I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to feel.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you feel like she's attracted to you anymore or not attracted to you anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't want to say no, But it doesn't feel like it right now.
Speaker 1: I've been there before. Man, that sucks. It's a little flaggy, for sure, Yeah, for sure. And so and when you ask her about it, she just says that she's just tired and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like just you know, I mean, I get it.
Speaker 4: You know, she's a hard working, you know, old woman.
Speaker 2: But like it's just we we made time before and now things are different. I don't know, it just it just feels weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you. You already told us a grocery store she's a reward a rewards card member at so we'll do the usual. We'll call up and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered anywhere to anybody that they want from our Florida department. We'll see if she sends us to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, sounds good play, son, Come back get your to Catch a Cheater next if you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater. Today, Jake is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of a year might be cheating on him. They just moved in together a month ago. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and say that. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to him or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jake, why don't you catch everybody up on why you think Madeline might be cheating?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been together a year. We just moved in recently within a month, and then now like our whole routine has changed. She doesn't want to be intimate with me. She's always working late and hanging out with friends on even on the weekdays.
Speaker 1: All right, man, you ready to call her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hello?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Is this Madeline who's a Rewards Card member at? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hi, Hi, Madlan.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call and cond of let you know the congratulations here. This must be winner.
Speaker 4: So what did I What did I win?
Speaker 1: Maybe I didn't know this, But every single month, we choose one of our loyal and great Rewards Card members to say thank you very much for being such a great customer by giving you free flowers to be delivered from our floral department anywhere in the United States. Absolutely free. You just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, thanks, well, thank you. I never wear you.
Speaker 1: Thanks, So I can't say that anymore. That's the fun part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess that.
Speaker 1: So here's how it works. If you know the person you want to send them to. I can take the information down in just a few minutes here over the phone. If you're not sure yet, I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I can. I can do it right now. I can't get going soon anyway.
Speaker 1: So now, fine, if you could just give me the first and the last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I want to send it to my friend Emily. Her mom just passed away, so I really hope this would absolutely make her like brighten her day. And she loves chocolate.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, I'd love to offer you a romantic as well. That's just the red roses type thing. The other ones we can well, I'll pull have to pull up the other options for those, but I'm sure there will be different kind of flower.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't okay, I don't need a romance, one special special someone in your life or anything. So God, no, I mean if you only knew you Now, what is that supposed to mean? What? Hello? Yeah, what is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 1: That's your boyfriend?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Jake? What? What is going on?
Speaker 1: This is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show, and we do a segment where if you think you're significan another might be cheating, you try to see who they send flowers to.
Speaker 4: That's what they say, Jake, you think I'm cheating, I'm cheating?
Speaker 5: Well, well what's what's what's the deal with?
Speaker 2: When he asked you about the love interest? And you're like, oh god, if you only knew, Like, what what's that all about?
Speaker 4: Because you're driving me crazy? Yeah, you want to know? You got me on the radio. You want to know. I think let's do it all right, boxed up?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't stand living with you. Okay, you don't do any dishes. All you do is play video games. You never want to hang out when I'm there, So I'm kind of confused. You know why you would even bother thinking I was cheating? I mean, okay, never helped me say you never helped please. You never make a bed, You never do anything.
Speaker 5: Why Why is.
Speaker 2: This the first time that I that I can recall.
Speaker 4: You bringing this up? You've never bought this up to me, Jake? Are you brand now? Are you brand thanking now? I have talked to you about this. I have asked you. Oh hey, can you take out the garbage? Oh hey, you left your dirty underwear. Let's get the marks on them more again? Can you please put them away? I don't like seeing your underwear. You just you didn't hear me, were you? No? Don't completely direct. I have been that direct. You have been that checked out because it benefits you to pretend you don't know what I'm saying or understand, so that I do it anyway, because I can't stand to live until I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think you say you say you're disdirect. First of all, this is the first time I'm finding out that your friend Emily's mom died. All right, Mike Doolans, Yeah, yeah, Why.
Speaker 4: Don't you tell me about that stuff? Like a busy playing Fortnite or whatever the hell it is talking to your friends on your little headset? Okay? Why would I can't even get your attention?
Speaker 2: You ex sect me to read your mind. Sometimes sometimes you're not as directed as you're saying your mee.
Speaker 4: Jake when the dishes, when you eat your food off of a plate and then you put it in the sink, or actually you even leave it just on the kitchen table. You. I mean, I don't know where you're raised in a barn, but you want me to tell you to put your played awake because I'm your mommy. Okay, do you want to go live with your mother? To live with your mommy?
Speaker 1: Do you want to live with them anymore?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yes, I don't know because he is not the person I met in the stated for a year. It just seems as soon as we moved in together, he's turned into like this completely checked out slob that expects me to do everything. So I don't know that I want to keep living together.
Speaker 3: I mean he does bring up a good point, though, Madeline. Communication and being direct is kind of the key to communicating.
Speaker 4: I have been communicating, you know, turn that around. You know you ever heard of projection cake? That's you trying to be defensive and saying, oh, you never say anything whenever you're just not listening.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've been a little mean right now, but like my thing is, I'm being brady.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about communication, you thought it was cheating. You didn't bring that up over dinner or sit me down to have a chat about it. You call them rady. I did ask you.
Speaker 2: I asked you why why you're you know, why are you working so late?
Speaker 4: Why are so tired?
Speaker 2: Like I would ask you those things and you would just be like, I gotta work late, I gotta go to my friend's house.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, last a few weeks, because it's pointless to tell you anything because you go with them.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't know to say other didn't. I'm sorry that I haven't been doing my fair share.
Speaker 1: Of things at the house.
Speaker 4: Madam.
Speaker 2: I love you, and I you know I get it. What can I do besides verbalizing and doing what I need to do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Like? Are you are you doating? Why? I think you need to? And I appreciate your apology, and I'm glad that it seems like we're having an open dialogue now. I can't believe with the radio had to take us do it. But I need you to do the work to figure out why us moving in together has caused this behavior for you, because I can't do that for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'd be a little more open with our conversations.
Speaker 4: I'm open. I'll go to therapy. You want to go to therapy, because I'll go. But I'm not doing all the work to get us there.
Speaker 2: I just need to know that you are on the same page with us.
Speaker 4: Let's say, let's say we good. I mean, are you willing to go fifty to fifty and do things?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, we're on the same page.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm glad things are working out. I'll put down the call of duty if maybe I can have some call of booty.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think you got to pick up the dishes laundering first before you start pushing your luck.
Speaker 1: There, we'll do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll do it. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: You better bring a white glove by the time you get home, because this place is going to be like spotless nice.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I will.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you weren't cheating, Medline, and hopefully you guys can work it out.
Speaker 4: No, I'm glad I wasn't cheating too.
Speaker 1: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater