Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 3: Hello everybody, Hey, Ray, would you mind playing voicemail six?
Speaker 4: I was calling because I listened to today's podcast and I heard you guys talking about a woman with two utrouses, and I actually have the same condition, and I saw that you guys had a lot of questions, and I've actually had a baby out of both sides of my two uteruses. I also have two cervixes, and just thought it was kind of an interesting topic that you guys brought up.
Speaker 1: But does she have two vaginas?
Speaker 3: Did answer that? I think that's what I think. That was the speed bump in the parking lot for that. We slowed down while telling that story and spent some time because it said she had two vaginas.
Speaker 1: That's your question.
Speaker 5: Fascinating.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm just wondering, like, so, she does she have to get pregnant at the same time? So you know, usually when woman is pregnant, you can't get her pregnant again during that Oh you can't.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: She's six months pregnant and then all of a sudden she goes the doctor. Oh now, you're three months pregnant.
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 5: Correct, because I think we've had a story like that before.
Speaker 7: And another stupid question, isn't a cervix of vagina?
Speaker 1: It's part of it, but it's not it.
Speaker 5: It's not it.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: It's like the ice tray is part of the freezer, but it's not the freezer.
Speaker 7: Interesting, Okay, got it.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 7: I'm still trying to figure that one out.
Speaker 2: Just Google it's there, okay.
Speaker 3: But there's other parts to the freezer that aren't the ice tray.
Speaker 7: Did she leave a number? Can we call her back?
Speaker 5: Okay? A patient with two uterses may also have two surfixes, but your openings too. So maybe she says she could have one vagina with two cervixes that go to the uterus, or she's two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but okay, if her coworkers you hear this voicemail, they're gonna be they're gonna look at her in a totally different way.
Speaker 7: She didn't say her name.
Speaker 2: Recognize the voice, man, So.
Speaker 1: What does she have two cervixes? She has two services, that's the entry way.
Speaker 5: If she has two vaginas, though, why didn't she say that?
Speaker 2: I know that's not something we talk about, but.
Speaker 5: The I know, I know what what do you know?
Speaker 3: Because the cervix is not the whole vagina, it's yeah, it's like parts.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like the cervix.
Speaker 7: Well, i'm learning something new today.
Speaker 5: Maybe she does have to have two. If she has two servixes, let me see, I'm pulling up.
Speaker 1: But they're but they're two different things.
Speaker 5: Because okay, so the cervix is higher up. I don't know what part of the body I'm looking at right now.
Speaker 7: Shouldn't you know all this stuff?
Speaker 2: It didn't you teach sex?
Speaker 1: Don't you have one? You should know all the guys.
Speaker 5: Guys, I know where the I know where these parts are.
Speaker 1: But I is on the knee.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine? I think?
Speaker 5: No, No, I know where these parts are, but I don't know. Medically speaking, if you have two servixes, that means that you have to vaginas.
Speaker 1: We're giving you a hard time. That's what we do on this show.
Speaker 5: Sound like it over there?
Speaker 1: Oh there?
Speaker 7: Mean, well, I'm just confused. I just want to answer.
Speaker 1: No, I get it me too. Sorry, I don't know LOST.
Speaker 5: Know anybody that has this? Yeah, I don't know. I just know the cervix is higher up. I know that you can. When I go to the obi and she checks my service.
Speaker 1: Service, what don't do this?
Speaker 8: Don't that?
Speaker 1: I wasn't watching. What did you do?
Speaker 5: I just said?
Speaker 2: She goes, she said, when I go the doctor checks my.
Speaker 1: Why did you do?
Speaker 7: Two fingers like stop that you can't?
Speaker 5: Okay? Well, trust me, I would much rather be something simple like that. But no, when you go there, it's basically like those salad tossers that you see, the big metal ones, and it's like, all right, tongs, put your legs in the stirrups, spread them and then she like sticks to some big metal.
Speaker 1: That's your gynecologist's time to get a new it is down. It's a long time.
Speaker 7: If anyone told me to spread them them.
Speaker 5: Out, they're okay, but your legs and then you're in there and then they always have to be like okay, now relaxed, and it's like, how is this relaxing? How can I relax right now?
Speaker 1: Amen? Okay, I guess I don't have an answer for you, but maybe she'll call that. That was a call.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's good stuff man.
Speaker 3: A Brazilian family believes the relative was mistakenly buried while still alive and lived for as long as eleven days.
Speaker 2: Well, it's impossible under the ground.
Speaker 3: Though the body was exhumed and there seemed to be evidence to support this, authority said they see nothing here.
Speaker 6: I mean without any food or water underground, you can't live eleven days. I'm just gonna tell you that right now, you may live a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: They hurt banging and groaning people at the cemetery.
Speaker 7: I think they were ghosts.
Speaker 3: Like. When the family heard this, they rushed to the burial site and had the body exhumed. Once the casket was open, the family claims there was evidence of injury to her wrists and forehead that weren't there when they put they're punching and banging there.
Speaker 2: I believe they could live. Oh yes.
Speaker 3: There was also blood inside the coffin, and nails on the lid of the coffin appeared to have come loose. The family maintains those injuries were not present when their love was buried. Witnesses president at the exhumation claimed the body was not cold. Oh that is so sad, indicating that though she was now dead, she had him mid dead for long.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'd be so upset.
Speaker 3: Tough, well, dead some lad bible that is tough. And then the government's like, oh, nothing to say that, showbiz baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's not the answer.
Speaker 3: The guys that arrested for home invasion of his own house, how's that. It's insane, but it can happen. Tim Arco went to his Decatur, Georgia home after his tenants have moved out. It was confronted by a man with a gun, so he called the cops and they arrested him for trespassing. As the squatters told police he was the home in vader.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, so he was the owner.
Speaker 3: But didn't live there, and squatters who were doing something illegal reported him breaking in.
Speaker 1: Six months later, they're still living in his house.
Speaker 2: This squatter thing.
Speaker 6: It makes like we have a thing we don't use in the judicial system.
Speaker 2: It's called common sense. There is no rights. Squatters should have no rights.
Speaker 3: So I'm surprised there's not like a show with it's a guy's name with long blonde hair. It was a bounty hunter dog. Our dog goes and removes squatters.
Speaker 6: Squatters, but they have rights though they you have to go to court to get.
Speaker 1: Them out, Like well, you turn the camera off for a minute. The next thing, you know, cameras back on and they're out.
Speaker 2: There out I just can't see how it can be legal. It makes it's just so stupid.
Speaker 1: I mean, you act like you found something. I have a graphic of what. So are we still on the vagina?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I found We can't get rid of it. We did have a story the other day where some and happened to have two vaginas. However, since the caller didn't indicate she had two of those, there is where you have one vagina and then it goes like splits, and then the two cervixes start to form, and then they go into the two uterus.
Speaker 3: The common man looking at the vagina of hers, it would just still seem like one vagina.
Speaker 8: It would still get pregnant the only that's the only entrance into there, and then it's splits, whereas in someone who just has one.
Speaker 1: Same thing, it's like somebody with an extra appendix. That's fine, how that affect us.
Speaker 5: I know, y'all are really hoping that the caller had two vaginas, but I don't know if she does.
Speaker 2: We didn't.
Speaker 1: We weren't hoping one for the week days and one for the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two different names special events, special special, the special States one.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, Mike's looking at a lot of pictures over here.
Speaker 1: He's trying to do the the medical.
Speaker 7: Is that on your screen tube?
Speaker 1: M hm, I'm looking at normal uterus and double uterus.
Speaker 5: It's blitz, That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you wouldn't know the difference if you were just a dude looking at it. Do we know any dudes that have no, it's internal two penises, Never heard of that would That'd be crazy?
Speaker 5: They hold one?
Speaker 1: Hold one second, google that.
Speaker 5: Two penies penises.
Speaker 1: I think be penises with an s apostrophe.
Speaker 9: No, because it's not possessive.
Speaker 1: Penises s apostrophe.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: If it was Bobby's penises is.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: He asked me.
Speaker 3: Yesterday if he thought there was anybody that had a tattoo of a fireman tattooed on someone's inner thigh and they're holding the penis and that's their fire hose.
Speaker 1: You say, anybody has a tattoo?
Speaker 7: What I said that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Okay, Well it's a rare disease, uh call de phil.
Speaker 1: Deflia and some people have this.
Speaker 5: One in five million birds. It is probably is a genetic condition president at birth, in which a person has two penises rock. It was first written about oh in sixteen oh nine th.
Speaker 7: I was a god.
Speaker 1: Remember those Oh you mean like like you know, I thought you meant like he was like a god, like a Zeus. I was like, you know, that's not real.
Speaker 7: That'sn't real.
Speaker 1: Well, where Medusa had snakes out of her head, this guy had penises. Two penises coming up.
Speaker 5: Okay, but is not real? Right, no, no, no, here's an article meet Meet the man with two perfectly working penises.
Speaker 1: I'm listening. Oh you got a picture?
Speaker 5: Okay, these articles if his.
Speaker 3: Name is like Don Johnson and I'm telling you that's not real, it's a snop.
Speaker 5: I'm scrolling with cautions. They're just going to just go, oh my gosh, he has a Twitter. I don't think I can say the handle.
Speaker 1: Why d d d We're on the Post show ding Dong.
Speaker 5: Double nickname for Richard dude. Double.
Speaker 1: That's funny, double, that's fine.
Speaker 5: I don't like that word. I don't like the word. I don't Okay, double dude.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: I had to listen to this story. I had two penises and both were used for sex women were addicted from the New York Post. Are you talking about I'm not a Los Angeles truck driver born with two penises? It's speaking out about his unusual sex life, saying several of his lovers enjoyed the fact that you have multi and you have to like let him know, right, Like, Hey, I know, before we do this, you gotta know I'm a double dude.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, because you don't want to surprise them with that, or you're like, hey, before we do this, check my Twitter. This is my handle.
Speaker 3: Oh no, The man identified only as Tank you better believe it, oh, suffered from defalia, a genetic abnormality in which a male is born with two penises. According to the Nationalists to to of help, the conditions of Crowbly rare and made a effect less than one thousand men and boys across the United States. So that means there are a thousand or close to one thousand men and boys with not one but two penises.
Speaker 7: You know. Suddenly, Lunchbox isn't interested in any of this talk.
Speaker 5: He wrote a book. It's called double Stuff. It's on Amazon, and it says double Stuff steamy tails from my love life.
Speaker 1: Like porn. This is the steamy it's a steamy tails. That means it's like that's like a dirty boat.
Speaker 7: Amy, did you order?
Speaker 1: Why'd you have buy now?
Speaker 6: Amy just clicked on it, pro I said, if you order within the next three minutes, it gets here in an hour.
Speaker 1: I sample, why did you get a great with him? Might you buy a me and greet? No, I'm curious, order again?
Speaker 5: Can you can pee come out of both? Aren't you curious?
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 5: He says, I do pee out of both double stream.
Speaker 1: When I comes out, I barely can keep one stream not going on the floor. Guys, can you imagine his life?
Speaker 5: But eight oh, same thing if he has to?
Speaker 7: Yes, we got it.
Speaker 5: Wow, Okay.
Speaker 3: Tank was a virgin until its released custid age twenty four. I guess he was in prison. Women didn't believe it when I told him I had two d's. But then I took them to the room and they see and I see him. He's in a leather jacket. Looks pretty normal. Tank Dish details about saying he yeah, he would from both at the same time, even if only one of them was getting both?
Speaker 1: Would Dan what munch?
Speaker 2: Where'd you go?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: And I'm watching Polly D.
Speaker 1: Does he have Polly D or probably two D?
Speaker 2: No, Polly D breaking down the door so his girlfriend could get her look back. Okay.
Speaker 5: Another frequently asked question, when did you realize you were different? He said that question gets asked all the time. My parents always told me I was special. It wasn't until high school that I realized how special and different people really are treated. My parents just spend so much time reminding me of how special I am, and they stressed that I should keep it a secret so that other boys wouldn't feel bad for only having one. Yeah, that's tough to parent that one, but they were trying to protect Yeah, because you.
Speaker 7: Kind of want to. I don't know how to like just raise him to be like, hey man, yeah, you're you're different. Don't utilize this in a bad way though, like double stuff for sure did in a bad way.
Speaker 3: Well, Tank just has one penis because he had surgery. Why would you get rid of it man, because you don't normal?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, he said that his uncle was also born with it wow, and that his father had gigantic testicles like a bowl.
Speaker 7: That's cool, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Wait, so are these.
Speaker 5: They're also too and they're very big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're too huge, though, you could never wear a pair of alo shorts.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, he wrote this whole book and not it's.
Speaker 7: You can't do everything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, will you ever reveal your identity? I have absolutely no plans to reveal my identity.
Speaker 7: Amy is intrigued.
Speaker 1: Why did you just click his onmifans.
Speaker 5: Guys, I'm on Amazon reading the sample pages.
Speaker 7: That's how they get you, though, Amy, I know.
Speaker 1: We'll move on.
Speaker 3: Gene edited pig kidney is transplanted to the person, and a month ago it still works.
Speaker 7: Doctor say, check back in a year though, a month of enough time.
Speaker 1: But here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The patient is already brain dead, so they're able to do some of these experiments on a live person while the brain's dead. Like it's unfortunate that's happened to that person. But they're going, well, this has already happened. It's basically donating your body to science. And so at this NYU campus, they have successfully transplanted genetically engineered picking kidney into a human. Which again that that'll happen and it'll stop working at whatever point. But think of all they've learned and if they can get it to go for a month, or two months or three months. They can figure out how to get stuff to go for ten years. Let's pause one spl second here for what we call a mid roll. Okay, we're back, except if you're listening live.
Speaker 1: We never left. I would take a pig kidney, right, I take anything.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't know the difference, but it wouldn't want a cow be more our size. Well, no, that'd be too big, like a pig's small.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think our kidney's small like a deer.
Speaker 7: A deer kid like.
Speaker 1: I take a pig cervix, would you? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Have you ever seen their things, their male things?
Speaker 1: A pig? M Well yeah, I mean the spiral. I was raised around pigs. Yeah, they're like a like a like a like a euro yea like.
Speaker 7: A book screw.
Speaker 1: What's the thing you eat at a fair?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shut funnel cake? Thanks now? But in the kind that was?
Speaker 7: I think a corkscrew better.
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever. Yes, I've seen a penis of a picture.
Speaker 7: That's crazy. The first time I saw that, I'm like, Wow, that's nuts. Well, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Begin real private heavy didn't mean too Yeah, Well, the caller that she did it.
Speaker 7: He brought it up.
Speaker 5: Wow, they're our Our kids are pretty close to the same size, big pigs.
Speaker 3: An airline pilot died after collapsing in the bathroom of a flight from Miami. The pilot with two hundred and seventy one passengers on board. The captain began filling on well three hours into the flight from Florida, and after collapsing in the bathroom, he received emergency treatment. The flight took thirty minutes to divert The twenty five year old No excuse me, the twenty five veteran. Your veteran, so he could have been fifty five or something. Died when the plane landed.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: Following the incident, the flight left Panama City on Tuesday. Yeaho news, Dang that sucks. Hundreds line up to withdraw from an ATM after a glitch spits out free cash. Yeah, I'm surprised people would line up.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mean no line.
Speaker 3: They would just be mayham punching, kicking, grab as much as you could. Because if I were, let's just use it as a water fountain line. If I'm thirsty, I'm just gonna keep drinking.
Speaker 7: The water, right even if you're not even drinking it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hit you. I would never get out of line. I would just take all the money.
Speaker 7: So the ATM machine was just spitting it out like one hundred and one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Hunt glitch at the bank had customers lining up to pull more out of the ATM then obviously they had in their account. The malfunction was caused by the online app that allows customers to take advantage of a loophole in money transfers. And yes, all the customers will have the money they withdrew charged back to their accounts. A technical problem. Let me see, hundreds of people lined up ten PM. One person even confessed thousand dollars. The fault reportedly lies with the online app that allows people who don't have money in their account to transfer up to one thousand dollars into a digital bank account then withdraw from it.
Speaker 1: So they didn't have money, they would still send it over to it and they would take it out.
Speaker 7: Wow, it's like a super Mario hack.
Speaker 1: W l R has that story super Mario.
Speaker 7: Well, it's just like a hack, Like, how did they know to do that?
Speaker 1: Somebody prided it it accidentally and.
Speaker 7: Then told their buddies. Yes, then we'd just got out.
Speaker 1: Next thing, you know, next thing, you know, anything going on?
Speaker 4: I me with you?
Speaker 5: No, I'm maybe my water because my mouth is dry.
Speaker 1: Good were you doing today anything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna see Eddie later tonight because I'm gonna go to the football practice for kids. But your son's not playing, No, but my friend's kid is playing. And last year when our kids played together, it's a great park to go walking and catch up. So we're going to meet to walk at a park anyway. So it's like, I'll just meet you over at football practice to make it easy on you. So I'll probably see Eddie later tonight.
Speaker 1: I'll see Eddie later today.
Speaker 5: You know what I saw work out?
Speaker 7: You know what I saw last night blew my mind. They had a robot painting the hashes on the field. Mhm, Like it was just this little box moving like oo, and it was just perfect. It was a perfect football field.
Speaker 3: Josh Allen just talked about that because he wore a shirt from his high school. So a lot of the Buffalo bill fans Bill Nation went and all bought that shirt, and the school had made like one hundred and forty thousand dollars from this shirt, and so they went and bought one of those robots to do the field because of that.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey Morgan, we were talking about you have a smell issue where you still don't have your smell after two years of COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so someone either called or messaged you about this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they messaged me on Instagram. She's an occupational therapist and she said there's like some I'm not going to pronounce this word right, but like.
Speaker 1: Lymphatic olympatic massage.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, where they can like massage that area and then it helps bring back your smell.
Speaker 1: What area you don't know, I did your Yeah.
Speaker 5: They can do all in the face, like all in here and then they just they drained things out. So there's a certain direction it has to I think face. It goes down towards the neck.
Speaker 9: Like a yeah, but like a person does it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's cool. You should try that.
Speaker 9: She's here in Tennessee. She's like you should try this before you do surgery.
Speaker 1: Is she offering to give it to you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, She's like just let me know whatever. Yeah, And so I was like, well, I can hit her up if you want me to do my studio.
Speaker 3: Well, ask her, if you get it done and it works, how quickly it comes back? Because if it comes back immediately to some people, we'll do it here and then drum roll and then she can like, then all fart and see if you smell. You know, I was gonna say that. I didn't say it. I really was thinking that, and I was like, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: Can you fart and come in though?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pretty much?
Speaker 1: No way, No I can't, but you could really, I can save it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could save it up.
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, ask her though, in best case scenario is how quickly the smell comes back? Okay, because if it is quick, that would be a cool thing to try on the show.
Speaker 9: Okay, set up a table and I'll get some more info from her.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, thank you? All right, I think that's it. Everybody else good good man, good man, all right, man, all right, man, good to see everybody.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: Well you said, Eddie said man too, what just because I said I mean you no, but I said it. But then he started going man man like I'm like, man, man, man, that show was so good.
Speaker 7: Hold on, American Dad, what is that?
Speaker 2: American Dad? Happen? It was so with Charlie Sheen and that other dude John Crier. I think his name is.
Speaker 7: Never saw Angus T.
Speaker 2: Jones.
Speaker 1: We're done, see you guys, have a good day.
Speaker 5: Bye.