Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. We've got a lot of news to get to today. CBS News is now reporting over twelve thousand protesters are feared dead in Iran. I woke up this morning early to a video of you know, all these bodies and body bags that got out of Iran and the slaughter that has taken place there. And obviously they've tried to shut down communications and any ability of the outside world to get real information, but they're not being too successful, in part because of satellites and in part because of starlink and you know, with phone lines, you know, opening back up for calls from inside the Islamic Republic. I mean, they're saying as many as twenty thousand people have been killed, and that number may be, you know, going up by the minute, as the Islamo fascist regime of the Ayatola now just they have unleashed the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and they're slaughtering people left, right and sideways opposition. Iran International Television said that they've confirmed this number, and some are saying that the number is going higher. President Trump, it looks like is probably on the verge of acting. He has threatened that he would do this and offer support to the Uranian people. He has said I have canceled all meetings with Iranian officials until the senseless killing of protesters stops, and he said he in the Iranians.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The Iranians are saying that they're going to slaughter America. On the one hand, but I know for a fact that the back door communications with the White House are very different. They're begging for some type of negotiations with the White House. You can't negotiate with Islamo fascists that never keep their word anyway. I mean, it's just, frankly, it's a waste of time on all sides to ever trust them. But the President said he has canceled any possible talks with Iranian officials because of the murder and the crackdown, and then he said Iranian patriots, he put this on truth Social this morning. Keep protesting, take over your institutions, save the names of the killers and abusers. They will pay a big price. I have canceled all meetings with Iranian officials until the senseless killing of protesting of protesters stops, and then he ends with this help is on its way. Now, ask yourself, if Donald Trump is telling the protesters in Iran to keep protesting and help is on the way.
Speaker 1: What do you think that that means.
Speaker 2: Now, I know that there's going to be some there are people that just I think they just steadfastly, almost I don't know, reflexively, just you know, refuse to understand what the Trump doctrine is.
Speaker 1: The Trump doctrine has rooted in America.
Speaker 2: First, and then you start with a very simple question, is it in America, America's best interest that this Islamic fascist regime that came very close to getting nuclear weapons, that has been the number one state sponsor of terror, that has targeted Americans during the Iraq War for example, and more recently on October seventh, Americans were part of that and that has destabilized the entire region, that has threatened world domination, thankfully stopped by President Trump. Is it in the world's best interests? Is it in America's best interest that we have a shot at a different regime that would take over one that is slaughtering innocent people? And then a second question is, you know, does America have any role obligation if it's possible within the realm of President Trump's doctrine, which is no forever wars, no boots on the ground. And if you look at how the President has used his military might in the might of the US military, it is very very surgical, and it's very strategic. And none of his military actions have resulted in any forever wars, and none of them have resulted really in boots on the ground either. So is it beyond comprehension that the President is going to surgically strike orran in solidarity and support of the Iranian people to stop the humanitarian slaughter that's going on before our eyes? Now, did the world wait too long in Nazi Germany to get involved? Did America way too long? I mean, I'll let you know make your own judgments on this, or are you one of these people that you know believes in isolationism.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not in our backyard. What do we care.
Speaker 2: We'll turn a blind eye to a murder, mayhem and the death of innocent people. I believe, as our framers believed. Our founders believed, and they spoke of often that it is the natural inclination of the human soul to desire freedom and liberty, and it is the natural state endowed by our creator. It infers all of that. And I think that the President has found the perfect balance. We could never go back and ever repeat what happened in Iraq, Baghdad, elsewhere within Iraq and Afghanistan. And that is you know, American soldiers, American treasure going door to door, stepping over I after ied without uparmored humvs in this you know, Quagmire forever war that went on for twenty years in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: That that can't ever happen again.
Speaker 2: And one of the one of the great blessings has been the advancement of military technology. And I've been saying this now for a long time. Future wars are likely not going to be fought on battlefields, but and you see the beginnings of this with drone fighting example, even with Ukraine and Russia and in the Middle East. You you know, you see ballistic missiles fired out of Iran and and missile defense systems taking them out of the air. Future wars are going to be fought in air conditioned offices in some town or some city. That is, that is what the future is going to be. And by the way, if you want to talk about politics and the hypocrisy of the left, all these people that were protesting on college campuses, all of the you know, we stand with the Palestinian Free Palestine movement, Hollywood at the Golden Globes. How come they ignore the slaughter of innocent people in Iran which they have been ignoring completely ignoring, no protest on college campuses, none at all, whatsoever. But what the president is it is if it's in America's interest, and I would argue it absolutely positively, is to not have an Islamo fascist regime in power and take our chances with maybe a democracy or a democratic republic emerging. Which existed, it was far from perfect. Don't misunderstand me. Before the Shah, I'm sorry, before the Ayatola they deposed the Shah. Ayatola Komani came back into power in nineteen seventy nine and took Americans hostage four hundred and forty four days. Americans held hostage. The only reason they were released is Ronald Reagan was inaugurated and they were afraid of Ronald Reagan. And just like they do fear of President Donald J. Trump, and when Donald Jay Trump says help is on the way, I think it's a pretty good bet. I don't know what polymarket has it at, but believe it or not, you can bet on anything these days, and that there is probably likely. But I woke up this morning to the videos, Linda, I'm sure you've seen them of hundreds and hundreds of Iranians shot dead by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard forces and just you know, just slaughtered. Now, the President has taken some action, already announced the trade embargo late yesterday on Iran, and as members of Congress now implored him to take immediate action to stop the killing of these anti government protesters, effective immediately, any country doing business with the Islamic Republic of Iran will pay a tariff of twenty five percent on any and all business done with the being done with the United States of America. And he put this on truth. Social disorder is final and it is conclusive. And I think that is just the beginning of what the President probably has planned. And you know, where where is the Democratic Party that was so pro Palestinian. Now there's a big difference here in the case of Israel. Israel has had tens if not hundreds of thousands of rockets. I've been to Israel, I've been inside the terror tunnels. I've been to border towns likes Theroat, a town when i'd been there last had been hit with ten thousand rockets. One little town, a border town with Gaza in ten years. This is the town I described. You know, kids playing underground playgrounds because it only you can see Gaza with the naked eye from from this little town in Israel. And it takes twelve seconds for a missile to be fired from Gaza into this town, and they were hit often. And kids playing underground bunker play playgrounds because they can't they can't get to a bunker fast enough. They can't even you know, play outside. But this video that I look tragic video. And by the way, Reza Pavlavi who was on with us last night on TV. But you know, you have these brave, unarmed souls that are just craving freedom, you know, giving their lives by challenging this fanatical regime. And they represent the best in what Iran can be. And you know, America has never been at war with the Iranian people. It is this Islamo fascist regime that has pledged to destroy Israel and destroy America, you know, shoot to kill. I mean, that's what this balance. This unbelievable barbarity on display. I mean to see it should shock call the soul and conscience of every American you know, if they are, if they're watching this and seeing this with their own eyes. Uh, you know, there's one thing that raised a Paulavi said last night, and he said that the Ranian regime is used in the military military to the massacre these protesters, he said, and the people are still protesting. And he said members of the Iranian military defecting are not showing up to work. And he says Iranians know that Trump is no Obama. They believe his words. Let me play some of this interview from last night.
Speaker 4: The latest interaction I've had with fellow Competus had a few FaceTime discussions directly with the young brave people off the street telling me about the situation. The level of massacre has been unbelievable. Unfortunately, there is with no pity using military machinery AK forty sevens to shoot to death protesters. Morks are overfilled. Despite all of that, these brave kids are still on the street. A doctor reported to us that she had a young patient that came in with her face being shot by bullet ridden.
Speaker 5: And she said, the doctor patched me up. I want to go back to the streets.
Speaker 4: I'm going to keep fighting until we are saved, and I want our leader Raza Palavi to return home to say all. So, this is the level of commitment you see in Irun today. There's something else that I think is not being covered or said. We have tacit intelligence reports that a number of people. You know that I've started a process of connecting with us those who want to defect that despite the regime a hard crackdown, many have refused to show up for work, feigning health reasons or whatever because they don't want.
Speaker 5: To crack down on people anymore.
Speaker 4: More than five thousand elements that belong to the military parameter forces refuse to go back to their posts so they don't have to be faced.
Speaker 5: With the duty to crack down on people.
Speaker 4: This is the beginning of the end of the regime that is hoping to buy some time.
Speaker 5: They know they're on their way down the depth.
Speaker 4: This decisive blow can be the game changer and the knockout punched.
Speaker 5: This regime.
Speaker 6: How meaningful have President Trump's words been to those that are rising up against this tyrannical, you know, you know, Islamic fascist regime.
Speaker 4: There's a reason, Sean, that people are naming sub streets after the President's name.
Speaker 5: They know he's not a Barack Obama.
Speaker 4: They know that he is not going to be a president that will throw them under the bus as they have been before. And that's really the spirit on the streets right now. And I believe if President Trump knows exactly what he's facing, not buying into the regime's last gast effort to promise negotiation, because every time they have the back to the wall, they come.
Speaker 5: Back with that line, and nobody's fooled anymore.
Speaker 2: And then he said, we don't want American boots on the ground. He said, quote, we are the boots on the ground, the people on the streets of the boots on the ground. Really, without President Trump's words, I think this thing would would have stopped by now. And the President's saying help is on the way. I'm interpreting it one way, but I'm sure you'll have the naysayers that have no real understanding of what America First means or what the Trump doctrine is based on isis califake SOLEMANI bag daddy other of all bombs taking out around's nuclear sites Hi twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. If you ever receive a notice from the IRS, my advice never ever ignore them. And the Eye is not allowed to send out empty threats, you know, warning you that they'll level of your bank account or wait, you know, garnish your wages. If they send you that letter, they will follow through if you don't act by their deadline. Now, the same goes if you're a business owner you're behind on payroll taxes, the IRS has the power to shut down your business, drain your bank account, and also go after you personally. Rule number one is never ever deal with these guys on your own. You need the professionals, the experts. They've been with us over a decade at Rush Tax Resolution. Call them toll free. It's eight hundred and two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Now Rush Tax Resolution as an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. Look, they've been with us a long time. For a reason, because they're good at what they do. They're great at what they do. The only company I trust and recommend if you have trouble with the IRS, if you mention my name, Rush Tax Resolution, will give you a free IRS transcript investigation. Other firms charge ondred of dollars for this and that they'll do it without knowing if they can help you or not. Now here's the best part. They'll do that part upfront and for free. They will only take your case if they know they can help you, period. All right, so don't wait. Many of my listeners over the years they've gotten in touch with Rush Tax Resolution. Their issues, their nightmares are over. If you find yourself in the situation, call now. It's toll free. Eight hundred nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven On the web one word Rush Tax Resolution dot Com eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven Rush Tax Resolution dot Com. Today, New York Times even reporting in Iran that you know, shoot to kill accounts of this crackdown emerging. Uh, really sad story of this twenty six year old that is now facing execution by hanging as of tomorrow Detain last Thursday, sentenced to death.
Speaker 1: This family has been.
Speaker 2: Told he will be executed, although he's been given no information about you know, what it's going to take place or what even the charges are. I mean, this is what a brutal regime is. Iran is now trying to hunt down starlink users and stop these protest videos from going global. They've not been successful. I mean, when we show you tonight on TV, I promise it will shock your conscience and your soul.
Speaker 1: And as you know.
Speaker 2: And by the way that maybe some of you, I can't even believe that there are people that think this way, that don't understand the Trump doctrine. I mean, it's not complicated, and there are there are isolationists in our are, even within the conservative movement, and that think, oh no, no, no, this has nothing to do with America. We should just let the slaughter continue. Now, the first question you have to ask yourself is it in America's best interest? Is this America first, that we would have ultimately a chance at a democratic republic, a new government that is friendly towards the United States? Is it in America's best interest? Is it in the world's best interest. You have to ask yourself these questions. Then America went, look, we can't possibly get involved in every conflict around the world. But when you see mass slaughter of innocent people, do you want America to be a country that will stand for people that thrive to live in freedom and liberty or do you think America should have no role at all whatsoever? I mean, there are people that never liked Donald Trump's actions by taking out the ISIS Caliphate, convert or die again, it's no forever wars, no boots on the ground. You know, he did it with incredible surgical precision, with the best military on the face of the earth. The same thing with taking out Solomany on that tarmac, the same thing with Bagdaddy dropping the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan and culminating and wiping out the Iranian's nuclear ambitions with fourteen bunker buster bombs. And then there are still some people that say, oh, no, that's not America.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: Well, I happen to think it's in America's vital nationals long term security interest to see this tyrannical Islamic fascist regime taken out. And I do think if America can help, and the President's saying help is on the way. If you disagree with me, call me. Eight hundred nine one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program, because I'd love to talk to you. And I don't think a lot of people. There are some people that interpret no forever wars and no boots on the ground has no military action at all, and that is not I think what the Trump doctrine is as evidenced by his actions. But if you disagree, call me. I'd love to hear from you. What's the number again, Linda, eight hundred and nine four one shoe on shoe right, sure, new U Walk Talk Coffee Talk Radio.
Speaker 7: You can call that number and you could spell it any way you like. It all works. We have all the numbers.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, yeah. So whether it's eight hundred and ninety four one sewan sa a n or if they spell ith sahawn or if they spell it.
Speaker 1: How did I never know this before? I never knew.
Speaker 7: That that's the way it was when I started. I hope it hasn't changed. And I just gave out fake news that would suck.
Speaker 1: But you might have given out fake news.
Speaker 7: You don't know for sure, I'm about to call all those numbers.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know, all right.
Speaker 2: Do the people in Minnesota want to live in a community in which thousands of already convicted murderers, drug dealers, addicts, rapists, violent violent release escape prisoners, dangerous people from our mental institutions, insane asylums, and other deadly criminals too dangerous to even mention. All the patriots of Ice want to do is remove them from your neighborhood and send them back to the prisons and the mental institutions from where they came, most in foreign countries illegally entering the US through sleepy Joe Biden's horrible open borders policies. The President puts on truth social and he goes on to say, every place we go, crime comes down. In Chicago despite a week and competent governor mayor fighting us the entire way, the big improvement, big improvement was made. We say, we see it in DC, we see it in Memphis, we see it in Louisiana. Thousands of criminals removed Minnesota. Democrats love the unrest. You know that anarchists and professional agitators are causing because it gets them the spotlight. It's you know, off the nineteen billion dollars that was stolen is now actually up to eighty five billion. By the way, ICE in Minneapolis, the ICE has captured another round of illegal immigrant criminals in Minneapolis over the weekend. You know, among them over a thousand people, you know, child abusers, drug pushers, drug traffickers, all caught in this roundup, all because ICE is putting themselves on the line. Now, Democrats, stupidly, I brought this to your attention yesterday, and they're doubling down on it. You know now, they wanted they might make the entire government shutdown about defunding ICE, and we're demanding funding reductions or to completely defund them. Well, that's pretty stupid, especially in light of what Joe Biden did, which was the single worst preventable national security disaster, by allowing you know, tens of millions that God knows how many ten, twelve, fourteen, eighteen million, God only knows how many unvetted illegals, known terrorists, murderers, rape, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members in the country. You know, liberals think Antifa isn't a real issue, but it is constant distortions about antifa. The truth is, you know, is it stands for, and a lot of people don't know this anti fascist. It refers to a decentralized, underground network of radical left as dedicated to destroying the far right. Their activists are mostly anarchists, communists, socialists, and though they might defer and differ in their ideology, they all subscribe to a specific militant tradition, holding the quote fascists, you know, by any means necessary.
Speaker 1: They're very real. They often collaborate.
Speaker 2: They're not an overarching organization, no quote hierarchy leadership, no, you know, organization chart headquarters. You know, they don't have rich donors. They raise their money locally. Now Minnesota, by the way, in Illinois is suing the Trump administration for federal invasion. Pretty insane city agency promoting an art of civil discourse class hosted by you know, the socialist anti Trump activists. And you really can't even make all this stuff up, but that's what they're doing, you know, anti ice agitators. You know, there's a manual out there which includes instructions on how to launch a micro antifada. There's a big write up on this in the New York Post Today micro Antifada in a Holy War, the dear Rest primer, and it has pictures with it. It's a manual reposted on Instagram by Minnesota Ice Watch, part of a loose collective of agitators that teach members how to disrupt law enforcement officers from performing their duties, including ICE agents. They outline four tactics to interfere with arresting ICE officers, such as you know the best kind of grip to use while yanking someone in custody out of their hands, or even suggestions on pushing and pulling an officer off an arrestee. The instruction guide reads, well, you should have a low center of gravity in a wide base and push up with explosive power with your head up at all times. If possible. For breaking a grip, try striking their grip, the manual advises, while warning that making physical contact with law enforcement can get construed as an assault.
Speaker 1: In court.
Speaker 2: Tactic three encourage readers to open unlocked doors of law enforcement vehicles containing suspects and let them out, a move that it acknowledges could be considered a crime. Final tactic it involves pressuring cops who simply release in individuals that they've taken into custody, totally surrounding the officers, otherwise blocking them and or their vehicle, and enchanting let them go until the law enforcement officers cave to the mounting pressure.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is insane.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a whole story in the New York Post today that you know, soccer moms are now taking up a new dangerous hobby, becoming ice saboteurs. And Trump tells Minnesota as a day of reckoning and retribution is coming after you know, ice rates. What they're trying to do is keep your community safe and secure. And as a matter of Minnesota law, you know, if you go to Minnesota Statute six ZHO nine point oh sixty six, it does allow peace officers to use deadly force and situations where a vehicle poses an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm. Whoops the daisy, not that they had a right to do it. Trump doj has now moved to prosecute the Venezuelan gangbanger. All right, we got to call on this. By the way, we're also monitoring the US Supreme Court today. You know, do you know that there are eight hundred and ninety medals that that female athletes would have won had they not had trans male competitors, and this, you know, went to court today. I didn't like the oral argument. I didn't like the arguments of Amy Cony Barrett. All right, let's go to Dave in Pennsylvania. Apparently disagrees with me. What's up, Dave?
Speaker 1: How are you, hey, Sean?
Speaker 8: Good to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Good to talk to you. What's going on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, So everything that you just rattled off about the Trump doctrine and his campaign and Maga, I'm all about it, which is actually more ammo for the fact that he needs to slow his role, not be spread so thin, concentrate on economics in the next camp the midterm, leave Iran alone. He's fighting off more than he can chew.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the president done, has no forever wars, no boots on the ground.
Speaker 1: And you think that.
Speaker 2: Do you think the President made a mistake when he took out Iran's nuclear sites? Or is that in America in the world's best interest?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that was a good thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we have reports now twenty plus thousand people slaughtered in Iran by the Islami fascist regime. And if the president's again using the Trump doctrine, no boots on the ground, no forever wars, uses a surgical strike to help save lives, you're against that.
Speaker 1: You'd rather the people die?
Speaker 8: Yes? And I'm only saying that because look at view, Look we should not be.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about Vietnam. We're not talking about boots on the ground. We're not talking about it. He went in and took out their nuclear sites and that war was over that day. If you want to call it a war, he's not not. One case is he putting boots on the ground. He's talking about, you know, giving some defense of innocent people being slaughtered. You're against that. You want the people to die.
Speaker 8: No, I don't want them to die.
Speaker 1: I just don't want it.
Speaker 2: You don't think the United States should at least offer them some support? The President's saying help is on the way. You disagree with them.
Speaker 8: I think we should stay out of it. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I think it's only going to and you.
Speaker 1: Know, if they stay out of it, tens of thousands of people will die. And you're okay with that.
Speaker 8: We did not pause that. That's not our problem.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask you that and you do you think it's in the world in America's best interest if this regime falls and they have a chance at a new government that would be supportive of the United States.
Speaker 8: I think the left is going to twist it, Sean.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask about the left twisting it. Do you think it's in America's interest to get rid of this is Lamo fascist regime?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're assured negotiator, mister Hannity.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good with my job.
Speaker 2: But I mean I'm putting you in a tough spot because what you're saying is you're going to allow the slaughter to continue and the Islamo fascists to stay in power. And I know these are hard decisions. I do, but I'm saying no boots on the ground, no forever war, but offering support and solidarity and a chance of freedom and a safer world in the end, I think it's worth it. I think the President has the perfect policy, surgical strikes and out anyway, real quick, Jim and Illinois quick.
Speaker 3: H Hi, Sean, A good show as usual. A former Marine officer stationed in Afghanistan and the tour in Iraq. Our democracy, our republican constitutional form, of democracy doesn't work. It just doesn't work. I agree with the President, we've got to knock these Iranians off. But we can't go in and expect to change. They're not going to adopt this. They're not Americans. And one other thing, Sean.
Speaker 2: You refer I think that people would love to get rid of this Islamo fascist regime, and in the past they have had a taste of freedom. Is it in our best interest to get rid of the Islamo fascist in charge? Is it in our American first and best interest?
Speaker 3: Well, I think we need to look after our own interest and I think the world would be better served with the Iranian regime removed. But one other point I'd like to make Sean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just out of time, unfortunately, but semper five, God bless you for serving your country, my friend, You're a hero.
Speaker 1: We'll continue