Speaker 1: Hey, little this belly Gang cush Man. About your stomach, It about your package, nigga check me out on the Bootleg Killed podcast right now.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, before we get into the episode, we gotta do this. We just dropped these T shirts to celebrate five hundred episodes with the bootle cap podcast. Yes, this is out, little daytona five hundred vintage flip. All five hundred episodes are on the back. Yes, you can do the gray, or you could just go black. The black is fire too.
Speaker 3: So look, if you go right now man bootleg cab dot Com and you cop yourself a five hundred EPISO T shirt, I'm gonna throwing a pair of socks. We got the bootleg Camp odd Socks. You already know the Bootleg Cab podcast sponsored by odd Socks, so it's only right we're throwing a pair of odd socks for every T shirt sold. So bootleg cab dot Com, thank you everybody for supporting five hundred episodes. Let's get into the next.
Speaker 1: One right now.
Speaker 3: Come on, Bootleg Cam Podcast special guest here. Man, this guy representing the a's been going crazy too. Belly Gang Cushington in the building.
Speaker 1: Welcome man, belly Gang Cush, I don't have it to be will kill.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, I'm happy to have you here. I've been I've been following you for I would say like a year online.
Speaker 1: Yo yo yo bo.
Speaker 3: You've been going crazy. Man, congrats all the attention and the success and ship.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that, man, appreciate that. I fuck too, man. You you're a real hip hop head. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I do dog all time.
Speaker 1: You know that music for real?
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. What part for people who don't know obviously from the A we're part of Aleni from the.
Speaker 1: West Side, you know what I'm saying. Adamville born in Adamville. Really on stage somewhere are well on the west side Camilton. You know what I'm saying, Sean Rock that.
Speaker 3: How long have you been I guess pursuing this rap shit Like seriously.
Speaker 1: I've really been rapping south like eighteen nineteen, but I might make one song a year, but lately it been going hard for about a year and a half. Yeah, I've been seeing it bro, yeah and focused about a year and a half.
Speaker 3: I feel like you have the white people co signing YouTube. I've seen Killer Mike, like fucking with you.
Speaker 1: We got a song.
Speaker 3: No, it's uh for you man. The obvious. I feel like the obvious question people have because people see you and they see a white guy. Yeah, yeah, what is your ethnic makeup on me?
Speaker 1: It's my dad black, my mama white.
Speaker 3: I knew that, but I just needed you know, like not a lot of people know that because they because because there's this other big guy who has red hair. You saw this guy from Texas. I'm sure he was he says the in word, but he's a white guy. You are, You are mixed, so like a lot of people like still in the comments, I'll see people being like, who then is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you know it's gonna be like that. You know what I'm saying, be like that my whole life. So you know, I'm just used to it, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's just new to the route, but I'm used to that. Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure we cleared that up.
Speaker 1: It's real. It's really it's really.
Speaker 3: That on the white Are you irish?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know my white side.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I met my mama one time on when I was twenty three and it Jai Win. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, she's like fourteen years older than me, I think some shit like that.
Speaker 3: So when you were growing up, it was your pops raising you.
Speaker 1: Well, my my dad's side, my auntie, grandma, shit like that. You know what I'm saying, My daddy here, you know, you know what I'm saying. When when you want to do right, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, here, you're really jit my black side though, got it hit baby mamas and shit like that.
Speaker 3: There it is, Uh, when you were growing up, so you you essentially the family was raising you.
Speaker 1: Yeah here, yeah here, y'all.
Speaker 3: Well, if you don't mind me asking, why was a mama around?
Speaker 1: I don't know she loved me when I was born. I ain't never know her. Damn bro, I don't know what you know, streets whatever. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's just always the opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always the opposite, your facts facts. But I mean, you know, I still got that that that my daddy went there emmy too cut like you know, he was in the man he that fatherhood unless you know him. Yeah here yea, he was around making sure he was present. You know what I'm saying, holiday and ship like that. Then you gotta think like the aunties and cousins raising me. So he he coming through. You know what I'm saying. But we ain't throwing no football in the front yard. You know what I'm saying. I'm selling crack man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's fucking crazy for you. I don't know how you are, but kind of give me like a range of like what Atlantic rap you were listening to growing up? Growing so many errors?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, but you know, like I'm a real hip hop head, so of course I got Jezy t I, Gucci, Rocco, yng Dreux. You know what I'm saying, slept on here. Yeah, but then you know, the city kind of crossed over. You know what I'm saying. You had the swat era, you had rich kids. You know what I'm saying, motherfucking k camp ship like that. You know what I'm saying. I always just you know what I'm saying, Right, we just kept up on that ship.
Speaker 3: What about non Atlanta ship? Would you listen to growing up?
Speaker 1: None? That lanting ship? Like I said, I'm a real hip hop fan, so I got, I got, I got my moments. You know what I'm saying right now, ironically, I'm on my l A Wade. You know what I'm saying. I'm tapping into the niggas with sixteen thousand followers and ship. You know what I'm saying. Hey, Yeah, but it changed with the season. Like when it's cold, like I tend up listening up North music. When it's hot, I tend to listen to West Coast music, you know what I'm saying. Then, I ain't gonna lie. Man. I like that Afrobeat ship too, all the African wave. Man, that ship going crazy. I like that ship right.
Speaker 3: Now, especially about the afrobeat shit is It's just like it's just vies bro, whatever you got going on, just throw that. Throw the playlist on rid. When the ship comes on at the club, nobody wants to fight.
Speaker 1: Then they're crazy because they got they They got different sort dons too, Like they got inspirational ship, but then they got vibe ship, females ship. So like here.
Speaker 3: Y'allucking with u K ship lately. Man to do Dave out there is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo yo, I need taping. I ain't really it's hard to understand that ship, but I need top. Yeah. I felt Central Sea.
Speaker 3: Though Central hard, so Dave in Central ceedd epd Last the year before Last actually together yo. But Dave is like he's probably one of the most vulnerable rappers of all time, like the dude Ship. He's fucking crazy, Like his records are so crazy, like pop Hitch. I feel like he's like the UK j Z.
Speaker 1: Forro I need to tap in. I don't be knowing what Central Sea is saying, but he catching the pocket.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, hey, I love how recently he said that he started the Nike tech wave. I'm like, bro baby in the UK baby and not here dog like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yo, yeah, we've been on that Whostle Trout Trout clothes.
Speaker 3: You could wear a fucking you know, a Nike Tex suit for a.
Speaker 1: Week man whatever whatever NI could come out with top and bottom matching man the hood grabbing, you know what I'm saying. Whatever they come with in foot locker man, get it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think, uh that was a funny, funny thing to say. Nonetheless, did you ever listen to any of these cost it growing up any more?
Speaker 1: Like, Hey, your shit? Oh fifty obviously, you know what I'm saying. Jay I got in j as I got older, understood what he was saying. I couldn't really understand that ship when I was young, but not really see why he that boy like you know, HiT's different when you like you're like, damn, yeah, I can, I can. I can relate to it, you know what I'm saying. He yo here yo, ship. Yeah. A lot of a lot of Norse ship on meat meal, you know what I'm saying. A lot of this ship inspired me.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody who you done a record with that you were nervous about doing the song with where you were like, ship, I gotta really come with it.
Speaker 1: On this forty that probably the only one, ain't the Night forty the only one where I was like, I think it came too fast. Oh like the rap I started rapping, then it took out. Then eat forty was like the first one like get on my album dying, I'm in the studio, like it's a song for Fordy but ever sing then though on stomping ship right then.
Speaker 3: And forty be tapping in too early?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yo, bro Fordy the king of that lingo ship man. So I was trying to get my lingo on keep It Street. I couldn't really hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like he like obviously he was signing a Little John. A lot of people don't understand Littlejohn producer tell me when to go.
Speaker 1: Damn, I ain't even know that. I didn't even know he was signing a Little John.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was on. He was signing a Little John for that album, and Little John did tell me when to go. That's his being. Little John might have produced the biggest, most success. He did produce the biggest, most successful heypey song.
Speaker 1: About yo here yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that whole TV like the TV T wave with Little John and Little Scrappy and tril Ville. That ship was crazy. That was like when I was like first start of the DJ. You could not play a Little Scrappy in the club because it would cost fights the crowd. Of course. It was like if you buck, you couldn't play any crime ob yo yo, He's be like real fighting. I forgot about feel Remember that song Phelill, That was my favorite song on that album. It was like half of the album's triple half amas A little Scrappy, that's a little scrappy man, a little scrappy.
Speaker 1: Legend, shout out a little scrappy man. It was just tapping into some old little scrappy the other day.
Speaker 3: Man, fucking classic. You'd be forgetting too. Yeah, money in the bank was a banger. And that was after he left and he.
Speaker 1: Was with and Ship. Yeah exactly, he got some ship after all that. They really had took off.
Speaker 3: And he's like, you know, reality TV fucking legend yeah, hell yeah ye, which is crazy because he was kind of one of the first guys because he's.
Speaker 1: Playing pauls on Mothers on TV and SHIPA.
Speaker 3: So what ended up obviously being in the streets and Ship? What was there like a catalyst that made you want to start taking music a little more serious?
Speaker 1: Probably my little boy, my son. He autiasted, okay, you know what I'm saying. When I first had them, I just felt like, fuck it, I got to double up in the street, you know what I'm saying. So I had, you know, had some little success in the street, caught two more cases man, catching on case. It really fucked me up. Then I met my memberger of Monday. I just remember he was like, look, bro, you you you could pay your bills out this shit. If you focus, you know what I'm saying, gonna take that focus though, I just focused a little bit. I seen I was like, oh nah, did my chain then my only shot? You know what I'm saying. At the time, I ain't know if I was gonna beat them two cases or not.
Speaker 3: What kind of cases were they?
Speaker 1: Fraud? I had two frauds going at once.
Speaker 3: Was this during the pandemic?
Speaker 1: Hell nah? And I missed that way, man, I was trapping during the pandemic, missing all that month. I ain't know what was going on. I heard pp people don't like, man, that shit don't work.
Speaker 3: I was, I was, I was doing all right, and like, it's crazy thought about it, yeah, because I had homies of mine who ain't shit, and then they'd come and like buy out my studio for like a month. Yeah, and then these fools would have rolexes and ship they'd be like, yeah, let me put you on dog get you fifty grand tomorrow. And I'm like, I sure did think about it, dog No, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: First with the jail, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's crazy, Like all the trappers don't understand it cold Like during the pandemic, everybody had money, so even the traps. Everything set or night was going up. So I'm thinking like, man, I don't give more money in that whole time when it reverted when I when I PET, So.
Speaker 3: You were kind of on the other side of the.
Speaker 1: Yeah at the time, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean the pandemic was dude. I was in Atlanta during the pandemic. Yeah, that was sucking. The world was at.
Speaker 1: Yeoh for shore. So that ship was like meatful bad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It was like going to a new world because in La we're like the opposite. We're fucking closed. Everybody was fucking masked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember we went to Atlanta to go fuck with Tea paint out there and I was like, it was like going to Disneyland.
Speaker 1: Yeah yo, yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Getting lap dances and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was Zoom Strip clubs here my homie. Yeah, I remember that was djaying on Zoom and he would have bitches on webcam. You had to pay to be in the room and then you would you would tip these bitches on cash at Yeah.
Speaker 1: I seen they shit online.
Speaker 3: I never closed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, we ain't never close.
Speaker 3: We ain't never closed. So you would catching What year was the fraud stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh, twenty twenty two. I caught one in twenty two and twenty one. I was on a run for like two years. I was on probation for some other shit. Yeah, caught a warrant and I got we into from my lawyer. He was like, look, you got a warrant. Stay low who stayed on the run, out ran the probation, turned myself in, burn it out, and caught another one while I was out on barn s. Yeah, yeah, I ain't do ship.
Speaker 3: You were able to be the chargers.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, when I say beat, I was able to like make their ass scared. When I ain't want to take the trial with the lawyers, you know what I'm saying, right, So they gave me a player deal I had. I had I lock for a little minute until I got a bun. We had to fight for a bun. So when I want a bun, here got a bund burned out ship. Lawyer Jed went to prison this ship when Folk came with a decent deal. I actually beat the first one while I was focused on rap. So that really made me go hard, Like, oh now I'm finna go crazy. I could really kind of him going to prison. On the second one I turn up call, I'd be like, j T. You know what I'm saying, if I get get locked here, yo, I got paper, they ain't gonna give me that for like a year, you know what I'm saying. But then close, stay out freestyle, you know what I'm saying. But then closer to the court date, he was like, ship, they want you to do three? Like fuck, no, I'm going to try. Then then he was like, look I got a three Jed do one. I'm like, I really was finn to take the ship win to night. I was gonna take the three do one, but some Jed told me just try. My lawyer up like, man, I ain't taking that ship. See what he do? He calling back like little bringing the right hill to the dred, drop that bag. You know what I'm saying, I got you. You know what I'm saying. He's playing what going on? Like little? He focused? He got there going on his son artist folk. You know what I'm saying, that's dopey. I got some probation. Now at work, man, are you going to work here? They don't do nothing wrong?
Speaker 3: Are you still on papers?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How much your probation.
Speaker 1: Oh teen year, I mean yeah, I mean sure, yeah, yeah, here y'all Gotanny willis a fucking around out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah for shore, My goodness, for sure, are you at least I mean obviously you're able to? Is there like too much trile travel restrictions? Like did you have to get permission to come out here?
Speaker 1: We're in Atlanta right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I meant like we're you know, we're in Gwenett County right now. So I didn't know if you if you could like leave to Gwinnett or not, you know, in Atlanta right shout out to Gwinnette though, you know, yeah, it's not for sure, we're in Gwinnett County. God's my boy. Rit's another redhead. You know, he's from Gwinnett, you know anyway, Yeah, no, yeah, I mean that's dope, man. I mean, at the end of the day, I think probation is like it can be a bitch, but it also kind of forces you to, like.
Speaker 1: I mean, to be under man. Like my mama would ask me about that ship, my my auntie. I crawled my mom. But I think I need that ship, bro, Some people need that ship. Think I was sick, like I'm doing this ship every day, like I get money, So now I need that reminder of like staying focused. I got a career now, like I can't go back to that. I need that ship. Them drug tests and ship like that's a good reminder of, like but keep your head on the swivel like they're on some grown man ship. I think I need that ship.
Speaker 3: Like you know, yeah, I think some people it's it's it's at the end of the day. It's like it's either that or you're back in the ship dog like yo, and then you got your son. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it's so easy to just be like man wool, but you folks calling like you ain't do that. You ain't do that? All right? Cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you stay focused, gotta stay on it. Brota what obviously, Man, I'm sure you've had a ton of interest people trying to get at your independent or you signed what's your situation? Uh?
Speaker 1: We independent? You know what I'm saying. Were pushing this ship, man, real ship, pushing this ship.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you've gotten deal like offers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. The phone are wrong out the motherfucking meter. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, we independent, we ain't talks though, you know what I'm saying, And talks we ain't talks or some shit. I don't want to do that independent shiit man. I want some help, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And independents hard work, everything's on you.
Speaker 1: I think I'm a hustling all that, Like I'm a business man, like I understand every aspect of this ship, but I just want to make art right now. You know what I'm saying. I can get to that. I can get to that ship later on, you know what I'm saying, Especially with me learning it, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm right? For sure? Yeah, I think like if you got a good team and you got some bread behind you the independent way.
Speaker 1: I got a good team. I got a great team. Matter of fact, my team everybody smarter than me, everybody understanding shit more than me. On learning, you know what I'm saying. They teaching me here, yo.
Speaker 3: And then like once the major sit you just got to say, can the major provide something that we can't do ourselves? Yeah?
Speaker 1: For sure? For they make that move, you know, for sure, they got they little ship, they got their little ship they own. You got to go through it on widow don't learning that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, man, I'm surprised. Yeah, I'm like there's some I mean shit, QC could use you right now. You know what I'm saying. Ship, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of them, you know, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like there was like a like for you, I wonder your perspective growing up in Atlanta and watching what happened with this thug trial and like the way that like people's lyrics should be manipulated and and you're from there, right, so like that's where you live, So that's fucking right there. What did that make you like think about some of the ship you would talk about in lyrics or oh.
Speaker 1: Not really, not really, but you know that's crazy, man, Like this art bro, like you know, jay z or whoever the fuck they explained it, bitch like we ain't Finna lock Will smithfuck for killing.
Speaker 3: Nobody and bad boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like so it's like, you know, this art bro, I hope they passed the mother fucking lost cause it's like, damn, we can't we can't even you know what I'm saying, Like we can't express ourselves. What if what if like Beyonce didn't write all her songs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand. Like, and then I think Fanny Willis just won her re election, which was fucking confusing, and she's I think her and her boyfriend out here doing I don't. I don't know, bro. That whole Atlanta ship was just very very I was just like, you know, I think Luci just got out.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: It's good to have.
Speaker 1: Good everybody home for the city. Man. We need that. You know, the city went through a bad time, you know what I'm saying. Happy to see my motherfucking city back on top for sure. Everybody doing their mother fucking thing. Man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Did you grow up? Are you like a big football fan? Not really, I ain't gonna I don't you look like you like football?
Speaker 1: Man? Hey man, the fauna be.
Speaker 3: A fucking you fucking running back in high school or something.
Speaker 1: The Falcons will break your mother fucking hard.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Falcons will make you hate football for sure.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I was thinking more like maybe the Georgia Bulldogs. I don't know, Like the Falcons are dog shit.
Speaker 1: Yo, Yo. I really got into college football this year, Like with Sudor don't doing it. It made me tap into all the other ones and ship.
Speaker 4: Bro, you got the Georgia Bullocks won the national championship recently, that's right there. Fuck Colorado, It's crazy how Colorado has made just random motherfuckers Like you go to Colorado home game, it's like going to b T weekend.
Speaker 3: Dog the baby be on the sideline, Wiley and Gellow. Did you go to any of the games? Nah?
Speaker 1: I don't be into a Georgia game though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that shit's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that shit was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. College football is different. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yah, I ain't no bitch sports fan though, But don't get into it though. Not that I'm a regular citizen, you know what I'm saying. I was a real hustler, Like, I wasn't a kind that was just playing. I'm working all every day Like now that on a regular season, i'd be like, damn football kind of player to watch, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: For sure, it's fun. Can you guys gamble legally in Georgia? No, no draft picks?
Speaker 1: Yeah I tried that. Ship. That ain't for me either.
Speaker 3: Man, that's not playing a lot of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like, bro, like I ain't I ain't gonna keep losing by half a yard like fuck that man, for sure, I supposed to win ten thousand man, y'all folk about a half of yard.
Speaker 3: I'd be sick if it was a half half a yard off ten bent off? Yeah, big gambling. What's the biggest l on the street? You've taken the biggest all?
Speaker 1: Was that last? Or lock up? Because the last one I ain't know I had no warrant. The second or last one I knew I had a warrant. Turned myself in with that last one I ain't know, So I had put I had some crypto shit going, well, it was falling. I supposed took eighteen thousand out and got now. I got locked, you know what I'm saying, and got now. I took a L on.
Speaker 3: That you did you did you end up selling the crypto?
Speaker 1: Hell no. By the time I got out this ship over with, I took it ill on because they kept my phone. Oh yeah, and I had it well, but you ain't getting in without their phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's got the little like authentification.
Speaker 1: Like you know how they be like you, could you somebody come get your property? I'm thinking, like my phone gonna be in there. They kept my phone though, so ship took it all on that kind of crypto. It was on Robin Hood. I was doing xrput and shut.
Speaker 3: Oh you were doing okay, okay. He was on some stock ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I kept my bills going at the time. I had a bit, but candor and ship and ship took it all on what I had going, what I got. You know what I'm saying. What they'll culle me doing. That ship was like that ship was like a smooth sixty thousand dollars two months. You know what I'm saying. Hey, yeah, that shit fucked my emotional I came home and went over a cation and then meet him right after that.
Speaker 3: Amen's off for a reason, right. I would say, if you get it one, you get it ten times. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, yoh for sure, I'm finna double that ship up.
Speaker 3: I feel like every you gotta take a lesson man like yo here yo, Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: That one beat me up.
Speaker 3: I knew, like, and when you take it, when you eat ship like that, low key puts a battery in your back. Yore here, y'all, because sometimes you just be coasting when it's going too.
Speaker 1: Good, yo yo yo, look like that.
Speaker 3: Then you hear, then you then you eat ship on a parlay.
Speaker 1: Yah yah yah fuck. I needed that though, Bro, I was living wild man like I need. I slept the first three day getting locked, like I needed to sit down and think. You know what I'm saying, Nigga drinking every day, nigga getting money, nigga. You know what I'm saying. I needed to sit the fuck down and just think, like you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, right, a lot of a lot of alcohol.
Speaker 1: I mean socially, but you get what I'm saying, Like, if you're doing that ship every two three nights for sure and drunk. You know what I'm saying, Such a great place to get drunk, my son, taking care of folk, taking care like you know this on straight, I just was stacking it. I needed that ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What's the best strip club in Atlanta in your opinion?
Speaker 1: Strip club problem?
Speaker 3: Magic, I mean that's the you know, the institution problem.
Speaker 1: Magic.
Speaker 3: I was a little disappointed by their chicken wings. Yeah they were small.
Speaker 1: But I ain't gonna lie to It really depended on what night, with with what vibe you got, Like you know, she.
Speaker 3: I thought the Blue Flame had the better food.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, the flame go crazy.
Speaker 3: But we went to like a white strip club and they had lamb chops. T paint took us and I guess it's famous for the lamb chops, but they play like nickelback.
Speaker 1: I don't even think I have been to a white strip club. What's it called Pony? Yeah, I ain't being a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got good lamb chops, but the girls look like Grand Theft auto strippers the way they Yeah, it might have been cheetah.
Speaker 1: No, probably she was cheating.
Speaker 3: It was cheetah. It was that.
Speaker 1: No, it was that she'd have got that food.
Speaker 3: It was it was was cheated. Yeah, it was that.
Speaker 1: Yes, she'd have got.
Speaker 3: That good found. Yes, we did go to Pink Pony though too or no, was it? Is there something of the word Cadillac. I don't know our sniff and as pain not with him, but you know we're there with him, y'all. I mean, I was just like I'm outside COVID. I ain't been able to sniff ship this whole time. I've been wearing this mask, the kids and all, Let me just get all that, let me just get all that body spray, and you know, and and and and bird bath aroma. You know, the baby white showers that they're taking after there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hell that's a fool, right maybe white?
Speaker 3: Oh god, you know that's a thing. Of course, keep the wipes on deck, you know what I'm saying. That's that's dirt right now, No dirt, right, you don't keep the dude wipes on you.
Speaker 1: Oh. I take showers after I take a ship. No, but I just took a ship at the hotel that had the shower. He risked me, Man, take a shower.
Speaker 3: What if you can't take a shot. What if you're like, what if you're a waffle house? I'm holding my First of all, you shouldn't be shot in a waffle house, right, you should not. That's one place. Don't shoot a waffle house. You probably shouldn't do. I mean you probably shouldet the food to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah right, yea for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. Waffle house in in the South is I lived, I mean I live in Florida, So there's something different because we ain't got waffle house like that, and like we got waffle house on the outskirts skirts at LA, but like Los Angeles is the city where we don't have waffle house. I don't say people understand what kind of fucking just bullshit be popping up?
Speaker 1: Ship? Really the only thing be open later now and the three four in the morning closing show for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I was at waff I remember when we're in Atlanta. No, in Atlanta, is everybody giving me mixtapes? Dog fucking three in the morning. I'm just getting fucking twelve mixtapes? Like damn, this ship is like, this is all the rappers be at. So yeah, Ship, is there anybody who's kind of been like your big homie in the rap games kind of embrace you give me some game.
Speaker 1: Here yo, here Yo, I'm gonna say I wanna be peasy. Well, the first one to be like.
Speaker 3: Great guy, man, that's my boy, shout out to can and here. I know they've been out in Atlanta doing that thing.
Speaker 1: Should on my peopil Uh. He was the first one to be like, like I could I could call him ask him song like you know what I'm saying. Then he showed me like k hain with me. Then how they go to how walk through go like you know what I'm saying here, yo, peas it uh a lot on bro on peasy with the window. You know what I'm saying that that I know.
Speaker 3: I've been in the studio with him out the when they had that three hundred that they're at three hundred studio at three hundred three hundred spot out there now pass great man?
Speaker 1: Yo here Yo.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't even realize he's from the Bay.
Speaker 1: Yo. Well he from Mobile, Alabama.
Speaker 3: But that's right, he's from Mobile, but he's popped in the Bay exactly. I always associate him with Ken who's his man?
Speaker 1: Who's yeah?
Speaker 3: Who started with forty?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yo?
Speaker 3: A shot to PZ man. So what do you got going right now?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Album out?
Speaker 1: Man? I'm thinking about recording the album in the hotel to like.
Speaker 3: Man, is that what you're? Are you that fast?
Speaker 1: If if I want to be I could do it in bout two days if I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Are you like you got an engineer? You record yourself?
Speaker 1: Hows gon call it myself right now?
Speaker 3: Really? Yo?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: How long did it take you to learn.
Speaker 1: That my lab two drops? Oh my lad draw Ice Coot I recorded myself that shit's going crazy online? Yoh heah, yo're going crazy? And the street too, They're my first one going crazy in the street.
Speaker 3: Like you go to the club and you're like.
Speaker 1: Yo here, You're like, damn they noticed, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: That's gotta be a good feeling, especially out there, yo. Heah.
Speaker 1: It feels like the streets back, man, ship like movements are back. Like I'm bringing that ship back, you know what I'm saying, pushing up to the club sixty deep like you know what I'm saying, playing the song like yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that is you know when you especially there's artists from all over the world that I have to go that go to Atlanta to have to hear that ship in the club.
Speaker 1: Ya you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like that used to be like me still is like if you should get cracked in the strip club circuit there, it's like it's his own thing.
Speaker 1: It's just that feeling down though, man, Like you know Black Hollywood.
Speaker 3: For sure, so you might just I mean, dude, you gotta tap in with some of these West Coast features, right, you're.
Speaker 1: Here here, you're for sure. I just posted on my.
Speaker 3: Hand ship, So I mean, while you're thine.
Speaker 1: Real for sure, they're gonna be on cut it off by.
Speaker 3: No yeah, shout.
Speaker 1: Nah here you're here, you're on diffine do some work though, album coming soon. Man, I just cooked out right now.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody uh from LA that you're like you you're fucking with this on the come up you see You're like kind of like up on some of that I know is in.
Speaker 1: Front of Bay crazy you said, oh yeah, it's crazy you said that. But I with MIZI like you know what I'm saying. Or oh three, Greedo hit.
Speaker 3: Milk before that's my dog. He records in my studio right here. He was just here two nights ago. Dude, he did like six songs. This guy's sucking an alien the way he records. He records a song in like fucking three minutes. Damn, it's ridiculous. Yea, sometimes it be like that though.
Speaker 1: That's how I did be. My b's a freestyle like I just woke up, cutd pew on ran right through it. Yeah. Nah, it's it's crazy, like fifteen minutes though.
Speaker 3: Have you talked to Greedo?
Speaker 1: Nah? I think he followed me or we d on some ship I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now you gotta get I mean, there's so many, so much talent in LA that yeah, yeah, yeah, when you got to call it to work with Killer Michael be on his project. Was it like he just wanted I mean, this is after the Grammy obviously.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they were right after that. It had to be Dope here, y'all his curator or cause light Year because light Years that guy. Yeah, he heard it. We was at the studio. He heard it. It was at P's in on the studio. Okay, he heard it. I had recorded. He heard heard it, and he was like, damn that motherfucker heart. That needs to be your single. And then got now he had hit me like, man, I'm gonna let I'm gonna let Mike head. Then he, uh, I ain't hear nothing else about it? Right then my managers come playing one day playing the song like like I'm thinking he just listening to the song. Then Killer Mike come on like what the fuck he did'd even tell you? He ain't even tell me? And that that that's how it happened. Then after that they told him like, we're gonna put it on the album.
Speaker 3: That's dope, yo.
Speaker 1: Then he added a snoop dog artists on those two. One a girl artist I forgot her name. He added hole on those two. Who Yo, Jane Hancock.
Speaker 3: You're going to the bay from start weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know yet, man, the phone ringing, Man, I don't know where we're gonna be at all stuff?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Because I'm sure you're able to like now that this record's going crazy, like you said, the gigs gotta be popping out left and right.
Speaker 1: Yo, Yo here Yo, just gotta get more business in order.
Speaker 3: But just be careful man, because you know, doing that motherfucker chiitling circuit. Bro, there's always some bullshit that can transpire, bro.
Speaker 1: Yo, for sure, Man, But I ain't gonna lie. Man, You know, I don't even get that, you know what I'm saying? Grown man? Man, Look man, we having fun this route. Bron did the streets, you know what I'm saying, Like, people gotta start realizing that like streets of the street, rap is route Like when ain't you gotta do all that? Man? We beat the street, you know what I'm saying. So I don't even feel that shit or see that shit. You know what I'm saying. Shit, come my weight over, it gets stomped on. But other than that, you know, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like your name boxes you in to where you can never lose weight like you always have to have a belly.
Speaker 1: Nah, it ain't about your stomach, about your pockets.
Speaker 3: Fat Joe went through this recently. Fat Joe got on those epic and was like, everybody's like, bruh, you ain't Fat Joe no more.
Speaker 1: Oh yo yo, he said, pocket fat.
Speaker 3: Like if you got a six pack, even though you're talking about your money, people.
Speaker 1: Will be like, yeah, I'm saying, you see me losing weight, bro, and be so rich. I ain't eve gonna give a funk by that name. I ain't gonna lie to you man.
Speaker 3: Like I got a six pack. I'm doing well like for sure better and ship for show for shure. Is there any what are you doing your spare time?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Now that you obviously I'm sure you're with your son, But is anything like any hobbies you got.
Speaker 1: I don't even got spell time even before rap, Like I'm gonna work aholic, bro, I don't even know how to take a vacation like that shit hard to do. Like I feel like I'm missing, like I ain't working hard enough. You know what I'm saying. I dead ass, don't got spell time. I did, I'm gonna work.
Speaker 3: You don't watch Netflix wrestling, I mean video games?
Speaker 1: I don't even got a P five. P five is all this my little but don't play that ship. I don't even never touch it, never touched it, never touched it.
Speaker 3: Damn. That's how I am about all the like games I want to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't even play one.
Speaker 3: I have not touched the video game I play two K We want to all my kid because it's easy to get in and out of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Like some shit drop out was like, yeah, I want to play that. I buy it. Never touch it. My sons be just I mean it's good for them.
Speaker 1: Yo yo yo. Nah, this is my hobby, bro. It wasn't so bliss. This is my hobby. Like this is what I used to do on my free time, like when I back in my old life, right, so it's like, man, this is my hobby. I'm gonna make music. That what I said, Like when I get through running around like I'm finished, sit the fuck down to make this album for real or like on no joking shit, like I miss making music now that we done got busy, like with do you promo runs and shit? Like already just make some music for sure?
Speaker 3: Who do you want to work with? Man? That you who would you like to get on the album?
Speaker 1: Whould I like to get on the album?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I kind of want to do that, motherfucker myself, just to have their first one like a muscle to be honest. But who would I like to work with? I want to make some soul music, man, like Roadway shit like that. You know what I'm saying, Well pretty much anybody who I couldn't with. You know what I'm saying in real life? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like some real organic ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I don't want to be like I want the person on the song boom. You know what I'm saying. I want to do some organic ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's dope, man.
Speaker 1: Me and Peas got song on peas album, hey album? Or we got un released ship too, hey Yo. But I just want to work with how that ship called organic? That shit sound better? You feel better? Right what I'm saying. Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 3: That's dope for you. Man? Is there like, is there anything with this rap ship that has been unexpected for you? Because it can be a very like I wouldn't. I mean a lot of people would say fake. But an artificial industry, you'll meet a lot of people who are more like, you know, they're fucking with you because it helps them to fuck with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got a lot of listen link ups. Hey man, take my ship, let's connect. Like, is there anything that's that's been unexpected about the hip hop game or the music industry that you've you've been experiencing and having to adjust.
Speaker 1: To ship the reverse of that. Real I meet somebody, really, I'd be like, damn, this a real nigga. Like, I ain't tricking you know what I'm saying. There's so much fool shit, But I ain't gonna lie, Like I don't really want to complain about the rap game. It's business, right, you know what I'm saying. When you go work at motherfucking Amazon, you ain't worrying about how real your manager like, you know, it's a business. Like, so I'm expecting bullshit. I'm expecting I'm trying to do this to get by or get to the next level. That what you're supposed to do in business. But when I meet real people like my team, like everybody I work with, they real and they're like, damn, bro, Like that's really luck, you know what I'm saying. That's probably the most surprising shit, have.
Speaker 3: You gotten any anybody who you were in the streets with kind of showing you any signs of like cause you're kind of popping now, like hell nah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Hell nah. I really when I really went through that in the street, popping it in the streets, so I had already weaved out of that, you know what I'm saying. So really I don't really hang with too many niggas, man, you know what I'm saying, Like I got a lot of niggas that I on that I wrought with. Uh, that's really on the same thing, you know what I'm saying, Like they aiming at the same goal. So here you're we don't even go through that.
Speaker 3: I got to ask you Atlanta, Midwest, anywhere that's not really this side of the country. Since you're from the streets, obviously, I'm sure you've dealt with some packs and vacuum seals in your life.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: I'm curious because you'll go to Atlanta and people will say they have like that shit, but it's really some bullshit. But what I noticed somebody who may or may not have dabbled in, uh some vacuum seals myself, is you'll talk to somebody who's from the south or from I don't know, Dayton, Ohio. Uh, and all they want when they shot I got locked up, though, I bet you did it. A great Ohio is great for trappers. Nebraska too, Anyway. People come out here and look at packs and all they want is we good enough to pass for indoor or gas over there because they don't really know, Like it's not that they don't know, but it's like not as readily available. So motherfuckers will come out here and be like, yo, let me get some light depths that can pass for indoor. And then I'll go to Atlanta and I'll have people try to bring me weed and they'll be like, nah, this that ship and I'll be like, that's some.
Speaker 1: Depths, yo, yo yo, I mean that's the game. That's the thing, right you're here, Yeah, but that's the game. You know, it's the game.
Speaker 3: And then you can go to the corner store and buy the cookies backs and you got like a bucket piece to put whatever you want in there.
Speaker 1: Them towns you told by, they serving the towns around them. Oh for sure, they even more countries.
Speaker 3: I guess, Like, what kind of fucking gas are you gonna get in making Georgia, you know what I'm saying for sure, And that's where you can come out here. You can hear some licks on like an hundred pack for like you know, I don't know, fucking I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And why when you do come to the town though with the ship though, that ship gone because they're like what is this ya ya? Or when your clientele get slowing up and beating too much, Yeah, I can't get the right thing. Then jump back.
Speaker 3: Into the yeah, I know. Like I was talking to the baby and he was saying how he had a few deals where he was like he sold rabbit food to somebody because it looked so good when you lump it up in the like in the cel yo. And I was like, Yo, did you.
Speaker 1: Like did you ever like that had to been like back in the mid way.
Speaker 3: Back in the day. He was like, Yo, he was like one of the guys who had ripped off back in the day, saw the show.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna I'm kind of scared of that man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's almost like when you have that like history, you just never know, like even if you're in a different space, you might not.
Speaker 1: Even remember yo, Yo, yo on that ship though.
Speaker 3: Walley the Sane has a song He's from La, He's from competent. He says, I got I got NI just trying to kill me for some ship that I forgot. I did yo exactly, you know what I mean. It's like you just never know. I was a whole of the persons like you might be space mentally.
Speaker 1: Happen to me one time at the club. I was at Club Opera, uh niggas in the six and Kniggs to me, I had un dead wrong. I got to stand on it it. Yeah, yeah, that sh it's sad though. I got a song like that about that on the album too, though, like a whole song about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you have has the shrom ship hit Atlanta pretty big. Yeah yeah, it's like everyone's shriming right now.
Speaker 1: I don't do drugs.
Speaker 3: You know you shouldn't obviously your ow probation. I'm just mean, like I'm just wondering if it's no.
Speaker 1: I'm saying for real though, Like I don't do dru like I might for around and pops on it if I'm out the country vibe not anymore. Yeah, yeah, not right this second. But you know what I'm saying like years ago. Yeah, out of the country with a vibe. I might pops on it, but I mean I don't really say. I don't. I don't even smoke, like for real, like before probation. Ain'tn smoke.
Speaker 3: But your name's cushion it.
Speaker 1: That name came from having cushed by the tongue you had to cush It actually came from coming out here when I was eighteen, I had a cannabis card boom getting and ship bringing it back. Then niggas started joking like that boy got cushed by the tongue. Then I was skinned it old.
Speaker 3: Ohoa, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: When I got fat, nigga calling me billy gang. So I just put them together. I like that belly gang Christian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shot man. Would you ever did you ever have any like any uh anything get grabbed up by the post office here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, I remember one time rich keeat my butt, dread man, but uh he had he had grabbed some ship and at first nigga coming out here wrapping the whoops and ourselves we had just got lazy and they were doing it, and then he had grabbed like I think, like eighteen or like what throw me ten on me know, call him back to them. So they took it apart, put ten more and then the ship got caught. He was mad. It fuck at me too.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's because that's the thing is like if you're shipping packs, right, you got like you could do ups or FedEx, but you know that those employees are kind of yanky, and if they find out that it's weed, they're.
Speaker 1: Just got a lot of that.
Speaker 3: They're just gonna keep it right because like you're not gonna.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. You know, them niggas turning into plugs. No, right, like ups drivers and niggas a well, turned into plugs.
Speaker 3: So that's not like y'll do the poke test on ship.
Speaker 1: Here that looks like a little skin thing. They just stick it through the whole box and bring it back and then oh there's.
Speaker 3: Weed in here. They're not going to come. They're not going to like submit a complaint if it's missing.
Speaker 1: Hell No, I was so mad one time though, I was about to so I bought I.
Speaker 3: Bought some I bought some eBay tape. Back in the day, there's the eBay solder on tape. Yeah, So I would always tape the box and make it look like it was like an eBay shipment, yo, yo, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I know the gunzo bads work good too, you know the bads you put your food in, yes, when you go hunting, or you could.
Speaker 3: Put or you could even get like uh you know, like one of those like uh like my boy used to there's like these cheap fake Pelican cases that you could put it in and put it in the box that way if they try to hit it, it just hits so hard. You know.
Speaker 1: You used to put coolers and ship coolers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like those cheap coolers from Circlekay or whatever. Yeah, crazy days, man, Yeah, we games wild. It also is like not what it used to be obviously. Nah.
Speaker 1: Hell nah. I mean I don't know though, on the legal side it might be good money.
Speaker 3: So out here, like I always hear people who I know who have dispensaries and ship. It's just tougher to be on the legal side because there's so much red tape and ship. So most of the guys out here who are like legally like they got the distro going. Yeah, they're the back there back doing all the packs.
Speaker 1: My first plug was was dispensary dispensed the middle right, exactly, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 3: What's thet I mean. I feel like out there packback Boys was big out there. I feel like Atlanta's kind of where backpack Boys kind of cracked.
Speaker 1: Off at Yo. We we went through a cookie stage.
Speaker 3: Everybody had the cookie stage in the roots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, little baby Brown went crazy or wound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he told us he lied about that though we ain't no way he made thirty million dollars in a month off No, goddamn weed. I don't get that. He that's a lie. He might have got an advance whoever his that. It's impossible, Yeah, it's impossible. I'm like, bro, I know the legal side of the game. Shout out to a little baby, you know what I'm saying, maybe in front of him. I mean, even then, that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy, man. Listen, man selling weed illegally didn't get reach our weed legally. Man, it's amazing, dope dream right.
Speaker 3: It's great for sure ship. They could just pardon everybody who's in for we charges.
Speaker 1: That'd be great, yo, Yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh So for you, is there anything that you are working on outside of the music ship or you like investing in anything you're trying to fucking man, my merch. The merch, yeah, you're I mean the the Burger king ship is dope, yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: I'm feel I'm gonna suck them up on the merch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where it's at. Bro, It's like a whole other like I.
Speaker 1: Like this ship. I like fashion, not like putting it on, like I ain't no dressing, god, but I like fashion, like I like what Kanye doing. I like like innovation fashion. You know what I'm saying. Hey, yoh, hey, I think I'm gonna get into that.
Speaker 3: That's what's up. Man, album coming, tune.
Speaker 1: Album coming soon, and a couple of months that I'm gonna drop that motherfucker because I ain't dropped album rap.
Speaker 3: You just got singles, tons of singles and lots of and obviously on other people ship.
Speaker 1: It's play least they don't put them together in structure them and made them into an album though.
Speaker 3: So your debut album and then, uh, we'll see if you end up signing to a major or not.
Speaker 1: We'll see, man.
Speaker 3: I'm sure everybody's calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. You never know, man, we'll see you never know.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you pulling up, brother, appreciate you, man, Yes, sir where they can follow you in shit bro Bella.
Speaker 1: Gang Cushing on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok Facebook, all that.
Speaker 3: Fuck with My guy. Appreciate you coming through, brother,