Speaker 1: The nephew is here with today's prank phone called nephew.
Speaker 2: What you got for us?
Speaker 3: Well, we're looking for we're looking for real stupid, mild stupid, you know, spicy like super hot stupid.
Speaker 2: You know, because there's levels.
Speaker 1: You stupid, what's a three day weekend? Bring it coming?
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's levels on your mediu It's all the same to us, stupid.
Speaker 2: There's levels of stupidity. You have to come on that.
Speaker 3: You have to put some respec on that it's some levels of stupidity and put some respect on my stupid. You don't just take and and that's the problem is that you take it for granted.
Speaker 2: You know. That's the problem. What you don't take your stupid for granted. You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't look at it and say, wow, now that is some great stupidity, that that is just some genius stupidity right there.
Speaker 2: And you don't. I don't get that from you know, I just get he's oh yeah, at you stupid? So you would like compliments.
Speaker 3: I just want some respect that it's a great craft and that I have just conquered it.
Speaker 2: Steve, you hear your nephew, I don't. I don't care. I told y'all you don't care. No, I stopped caring years ago. But that's Steve. I think that hurts his feelings. Yeah, why Cleveland ain't worth for See?
Speaker 4: He wants you to care deeply every time and look where it gets you and wind up right here every time frustrated.
Speaker 2: Stop carrying.
Speaker 1: There about your coworkers and when they're asking they want to be recognized that con he wants.
Speaker 2: To be recognized by. He's more than your coworker. He's your blood, he's your family.
Speaker 3: And you don't recognize that part something like that.
Speaker 4: That's the part that got me in the most trouble right there.
Speaker 2: Claiming because you hired him. Yes, nepotism, it's real.
Speaker 3: What other kind of person would give you hot dog water and tell you that soup?
Speaker 2: What kind of person do that to a person? When you were a kid, yeah, a kid, I always thought that would soup that we were supposed to.
Speaker 4: Be because I didn't want to share a hot dog. So when I hate the two hot dogs we had, I told him we was having soup.
Speaker 2: Put them some little saltines. He wasn't trying that. He liked it, was talking about it.
Speaker 1: It's trauma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trauma, you need some I was a building character, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Years I went without a hot dog and not knowing that it.
Speaker 1: Was Yeah, I'm sorry, all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, truck drivers to truck to drive. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Kidding. Man, he done blew out the whole electrical system in the old Hello. Hello, I'm trying. I'm trying. I'm trying to find Candy.
Speaker 6: Who is this skinny man?
Speaker 5: Okay? You you are you the guy went the tow truck. You're the tow truck driver.
Speaker 6: Yes's me trucking.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey, man, you jump started my girls car three days ago and blew the whole electrical system out.
Speaker 6: Man, I did, hold on, hold on, let me get back in my truck, he said, I.
Speaker 5: Did what Now you do jump people's vehicles one when they got a stall vehicle, don't you why?
Speaker 6: That's what I do. I jumped vehicles.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, so you actually did my my girl's car about three days ago. Man, you jump started her car. But now when you when you over jumped it, it's what you did. Okay. You done blew out the whole electrical system in the whole car, the dance board, everything is just completely out. And they talking about this gonna be about fifteen hundred dollars to get this fee. I'm sorry now, my name kennup Man. But you you my girl Seila, Man, you jumped started, you over jumped her car.
Speaker 6: Well just wait, wait a minute, Kenny. There's no such thing as over jumping a car. You can't over jump a car, man.
Speaker 5: Man, let me tell you car now.
Speaker 6: Whoever told you that? That's just now? That's just go.
Speaker 5: Hey, let me tell you something. Man, You over jumped my girl's car. Okay, and you blew out old dump a car? Well you mean that's what you did, man, You done blew out. The entire electrical system of the entire dadsboard is completely dead. The people at the dealership saying it's gonna take fifteen hundred dollars to get this thing backed up.
Speaker 6: And running, well, he may want to take it somewhere else, so they're trying to rip you off. There's no such There ain't no such thing as over jumping a car and blowing. And if she drove off that day, then she should be fined. I've jumped plenty of cars. I jump cars all day. Loan people always need to jump.
Speaker 5: I know what.
Speaker 6: I've never over jumped the cars.
Speaker 5: Look, you over jumped this car, okay, and that's the reason why it's completely shut down. All the fuses are blown out, everything is completely dead. You over jumped the car. Now it's just fifteen hundred dollars. And the reason why I'm calling you is used to be the person paying for this.
Speaker 6: Uh no, no, hell no, no, Now that sure ain't gonna happen. I'm not gonna pay for something I didn't do.
Speaker 5: You know you did it? You the one over jumped it. Man, You over jumped the car.
Speaker 6: I don't over jump cars. Now that I wait a minute, and I wait, just one whit it? Man? Now, I'm not gonna argue with you. I jump cars all the time. And you mean to tell me I overjumped your You you're a.
Speaker 5: You know what, You're gonna get your swoop if I don't get this fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. You said what.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get your swoop if I don't get this fifteen hundred dollars to take care of this whole car, in the whole electrical system.
Speaker 6: Well, I tell you what. I'm over here on Martin Luther King right now now, if you're talking about whooping somebody, you bring tone over here. Now, I don't overjump no car. No, don't.
Speaker 5: Oh you know money and you only fifteen hundred dollars. You your son, but you owe me.
Speaker 6: I hold you, son. Let me tell you something. You will be in for a long day. I will take this tow truck and ram it straight up your and I'm not playing with you now. I don't. I well, don't talk to people like.
Speaker 5: This, and I should have.
Speaker 6: Hell, don't appreciate it when someone talks to me like man, a whooping, my you got it?
Speaker 5: You know what? You're gonna mess around and get your little tow truck toddled off something. That's what's gonna do? What? And you gonna get you what? Whoop? In the mix of all of this, Man, let me tell you something. I need this fifteen hundred dollars today, ought tomorrow so I can get my girl cost feel. I don't know you.
Speaker 6: Where did I jump this car off at? Because that's exactly where I meet chat you.
Speaker 5: You jump my girl car off at her job? She was downtown at her job. What street?
Speaker 6: Because I'm down there a lot.
Speaker 5: I don't know what street it is. But see she worked downtown.
Speaker 6: So that's tell him you're such a dumb she don't even know what treated to. And you know I don't want you fifteen hundred dollars. Yu are crazy?
Speaker 5: And hey, let me wanta fifteen hundred. I'm gonna get this fifteen hundred at you. Now, you're gonna make a decision on which one you wanna do. You're gonna brave it the fifteen hundred today or tomorrow. I'm gonna have your whooped. You got your five o'clock tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Son, you ain't gotta wait on tomorrow. I made my city right now, I ain't gonna happen. I ain't ever gonna happen. I don't owe you, And if you can get it out of my son, you can have it. But I mention this much, you better back it lunch. It's gonna be a long night for you, buddy.
Speaker 5: I don't care how long it's gonna be. You're gonna get a fifteen hundred dollars who that's what you're gonna get. Candy or candy man. You're gonna play. You're gonna play this fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: You call me what you wanna call me, son? But I tell you that after I whoop, you'll call me something else, you country flitchy son. I gotta go. I got work to do. I've got somebody outside rate waiting on me right now to hook up the card. I ain't got time to be arguing with you, son, all right now, if you really want to find me, you really want to find I'm candy man. Everybody out there knows how to find me. You understand me. So if you really want that fifteen hundred dollars sound, you come and get it. But I ain't got trying to be sitting here arden with you all day. I got work to do. I got to get back out of this truck.
Speaker 5: I got one more thing I need to tell you, and I want you to put this in your mind. Good and strong are you?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna listening to you, son, low you ain't gonna say about me giving you fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what I want to tell you. This. This is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by another record driver named.
Speaker 6: He dous that so you know what you're listening this because I sure owe you a fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Son, that is, sir, rest of the weekend. I'm stupid in that, and Louisville knentuckted the rest of
Speaker 1: Them all right, man, if you, thank you, congratulations,