Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya ret An iHeartRadio podcast. Hello everybody, we are scrubbing.
Speaker 2: It scrubbing in on this fun Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, it's weird because like some of the days here are overcast, but it's still very hot and humid. But in my mind, I think clouds means cold. So I'm like ready to get cozy, really get into the fall spirit.
Speaker 3: And then I walk outside and that's what you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna do today, Just cozy on up by the television.
Speaker 1: No, probably not. I have some returns to make it Target. I keep going to Target. I buy things that I feel like, you're gonna make my house look cute, and then I get home and they don't work, and I keep having to go on return which it's very uncomfortable for me. Why, I don't know. I don't. I don't like for people to think that I'm like using stuff and then bringing it up.
Speaker 2: That's why I love the online shopping, because I'll just you just return it online. You go toe yes and give it to them.
Speaker 1: It's like, not, see, I just waste so much money that way because I just won't return it. Oh, because I just I'll credit myself. I'll credit my laziness for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like the Queen of the buy in return.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you love to like shop. Oh, speaking of, how's the wedding dress shopping going? For the guest shopping going for Dean and Kalin's wedding?
Speaker 2: You know, Mountain Sheet. It's not totally Tanya's vibe. But I love a challenge. If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you. And so I have found two dresses. I decided I'm not going to try and go balls the walls and get cowboy boots in a hat. Okay, I'm going to get two different dresses. Okay, one for the wedding and one for the welcome party, one for.
Speaker 1: The money, two for the show. Three of us.
Speaker 2: Ready the watch you go someone?
Speaker 1: It's okay, don't I see that You're not as huge champagne problem I've made?
Speaker 2: She said, Okay, anyways, So yeah, I think I have my outfits and I'm feeling pretty good about them.
Speaker 1: That's so great. So Haley also was just absolutely perplexed by Mountain Chic. If you can imagine my sweet lesbian pop singer from La.
Speaker 2: Haley and I are just more in common than you would think.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because like I'll be telling her something and she'll like lovingly, she loves you. Like she the other day said something really sweet. She was like, you know, Robbing and Tanya their family, And I was like, oh, but she'll go, I'll tell her something said. She's like, Tanya is crazy, and I'm thinking that feels too familiar.
Speaker 2: Calling kettle black thank you.
Speaker 1: Anyway, She's like, what do you mean mountain chic? Like I have to wear cowboy boots or cowboy hat and I'm like, no, they just said like you can, so you know, it's kind of like the vibe is world mountain, you know.
Speaker 3: And she got so stressed out. So she's like, well, what am I gonna wear?
Speaker 1: What am I gonna wear? And I'm so stressed out. I don't get the rules of like going to weddings, Like she doesn't understand like why she can't just wear.
Speaker 3: Whatever she wants, Like, yeah, she doesn't get.
Speaker 2: That there's like an aesthetic that they want for their photos.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming totally, And I go, if we ever get married, there will be rules for what I expect people to wear to the wedding. Really yeah, I want what though, Like if I say whether it's like cocktail or black tie, I'm just like, don't show up in jeans, Like.
Speaker 2: Sorry, show up to jeans.
Speaker 1: ID. If you don't get people boundaries, they'll do whatever they want.
Speaker 2: No one's showing up in jeans.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm dating someone who would show up in jeans though. So anyways, I go, Luckily, you are dating a woman who has a lot of dresses and a lot of outfits, and we can find something that you felt good about. So we did a whole thing, went through my closet, found an outfit for her, So I think she's set. I tried to buy her boots that were not cowboy boots but like boots, and she couldn't believe that the point her foot's supposed to fit in a pointing does. Though. We do have to find some shoes, but otherwise we're there's progress.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I really can't wait to get to that weekend to see how that unfolds. Between the four of us with one bathroom, it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: We just make a rule where if someone needs to go, we go, Hello, everyone, could you please step out of the cabin. I have some business to attend. To No.
Speaker 2: I think anyone that has to go number two goes to the lobby.
Speaker 1: What lobby, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, the lobby, lodge. There's gonna be some sort of lobby.
Speaker 1: You're telling me that I can't go in the privacy of the own cabin. I have to go to where the public is.
Speaker 2: Yes, the cabin is way too small for it to be stinking.
Speaker 3: Bring popery and we're in matches and we're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh huh lobby.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'll go with you. Well in there, but I'm not going to the lobby where all these stranger dangers are.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to know everyone I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine, I don't want to do We need to make rules.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: But we have to agree on the rules. Because I'm trying to make a rule.
Speaker 2: We should have a vote like survivor.
Speaker 3: I think everyone's going to agree with me, so well, we'll see.
Speaker 5: Okay, but that's where too to announce the world. Hello, everyone, please leave. This is what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: We all are in the same position to.
Speaker 5: Have mistake. The most vulnerable in this Robbie should do all of his business outside.
Speaker 3: Probably you said he was going to go the woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the other thing is that, well, I did buy the mirror I bought. We bought like individual mirrors that like our travel size and light up so that we can door make up without feeling were fighting over the bathroom.
Speaker 3: The one bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it'll be as close to camping as I will probably ever get. Because I'm so scared of bears. Did you know this about me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Very like never come up in all these years of this show.
Speaker 1: This is like a newfound fear where I realized that they're near by us.
Speaker 2: So I've actually never been to Aspen, and I are there bears just like roaming around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Colorado has a lot of bears. Oh so does California. We're in Bear County.
Speaker 2: Actually, I would imagine that they're not staying near the lodge area.
Speaker 5: I'll throw this in. All I did was search bears Aspen. The first thing that comes up. Aspen is centered in prime bear habitat, and Aspen police are frequently summoned to situations involving bears.
Speaker 3: My stomach just straws.
Speaker 2: Why am I not scared of a bear?
Speaker 1: They seek? Yeah, I think you're ignorant.
Speaker 2: I am like, I'm thinking of what's his name Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no fuzzy.
Speaker 1: We'll rip you to shreds a little fuzzy Wuzzy. Here's the thing. I went. Haley and I went to Jackson Hole last year and we went on a safari and we learned so much about grizzly bears that I'm forever changed because my biggest fear has always been sharks in the ocean, but I just say out the ocean. But now the bear thing. Haley's dream is to go camping in a tent. I'm like, there's no chance ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's happening. So where did that come from?
Speaker 1: What were we talking about.
Speaker 2: Our cabin the bears? Yeah, scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the closest I'll be to camping. But I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: A really, really fun weekend.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be a really fun weekend. And I was stressed about the mountain chic attire. But now that I'm locked and loaded, I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no stress about that.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling like I have some swag.
Speaker 1: We haven't done a podcast since the Beyonce concert.
Speaker 3: Yes, that I did attend.
Speaker 2: Yes, we both have attended different concerts.
Speaker 1: Yes, very different.
Speaker 2: Very different. And I think we can take a break and come back and talk about those shows.
Speaker 1: Great, all right, we're back. So I did go to Beyonce. We went to the first night of the Renaissance tour, which was I think Friday night. She did three nights, No Saturday night, then.
Speaker 2: She did Friday, Saturday, and Monday.
Speaker 1: Are you sure she didn't do Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I think she did.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I think we went on a Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it was incredible, and you know what, everyone, including yourself, everyone was like, who is better?
Speaker 3: Taylor Beyonce? You can't compare them?
Speaker 2: First of all, that is actually false information, actually very false information.
Speaker 3: What do you ask?
Speaker 2: I asked how the Beyonce concert? Go back find the receipts? Because I was surprised by your response. It was very judge. And I was like, first of.
Speaker 1: All, wait, what was judgy?
Speaker 2: Because I go, how was the Beyonce concert? And you were like I didn't really know a lot of the songs, but I liked it or whatever, and I was like, yeah, it was no, it's no Era's tour, and what I meant by that was Taylor's tour. She gives you all the eras, so she goes and she was singing like all the main hits, and Beyonce doesn't do that. Beyonce's song is the renaissance albums.
Speaker 5: Most tours are focused on one correct.
Speaker 2: So that it was not me trying to compare who was better Beyonce or Taylor. I was just saying it wasn't like the Era's tour where we're getting right. That's not comparing them. They're just saying.
Speaker 5: I think you are saying you prefer Taylor to Beyonce in this scenario because you liked the career.
Speaker 2: But I but what Becca said was I point blank said who was better Beyonce or Taylor? Did I say that?
Speaker 1: You did it?
Speaker 2: Thank you? And I will say that is propaganda. That is pander. That is libelous information about a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Propaganda.
Speaker 2: But I'm not right.
Speaker 1: I think that how you explained it is different how I read it, because I did read it of like, oh, it was no aras tour, but you were meaning like, oh, she did all her albums like each hit from every.
Speaker 2: Album was I didn't know so many of the songs.
Speaker 3: Tonya said, how was Beyonce? I said, she's incredible.
Speaker 1: I didn't know a lot of songs from a Renaissance albums, so there were a lot of moments where I just enjoyed and watched. But the visuals were insane and her voice and the dancers and she goes and you go, yeah, I heard it was eighty percent Renaissance. I said, yeah, I could have used a halo if I were a boy. Sorry, but she did a lot of her big songs. Yeah, And she said, yeah, definitely not an aras tour. And I said, I think if I was obsessed with Renaissance like I was with Lemonade and her older albums, I would have been like, it's same level. But I was like, honestly, not really any need to compare because they're both incredible, mega talent, contributing to women empowerment in their own right and we love to see it.
Speaker 5: What a wordy text exchange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also like so Judgy, I'm like, I wasn't comparing Taylor to Beyonce. Actually, thank you, get off your little.
Speaker 1: High horse over there, slammery size, and I think that you read me as judge, and I read you as divisive, so I think they read each other and I was more just like, yeah, it was amazing. But you know it's hard to compare.
Speaker 2: When people can say that who was better, Taylor Beyonce. It's like you can't. There's not the like, and it's also your personal preference, like they're not. Yeah, I think they're on the same like playing field.
Speaker 1: Their talent is, their talent is equal. The show couldn't be more different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I'm glad that we pulled up those receipts because slandery Susan over there was trying to.
Speaker 1: Your divisive Deborah if I'm slandering Susan.
Speaker 2: So it just trying to fable me.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna call you dad.
Speaker 2: We're I'm talking about when like you get miscar.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about this thirteen years of and I speak to you pretty well, Fable though.
Speaker 2: So the problem is I slept five hours, not even five hours after the Jonas show, and I still have not recuperated. I am son sleep and so I'm not at my sharpest right now.
Speaker 1: All that to say, Beyonce and Taylor Sush are both incredible and we love them both.
Speaker 2: And you know who else was incredible? Tell us the Jonas brothers.
Speaker 3: Tell me why they're incredible.
Speaker 2: First of all, I've been watching the brothers Jonas perform for ten years and they just are amazing. Every show hits and it's so They're so entertaining. Their songs are so catchy. It just puts you in a good mood. And so I'll never say no to a Jonah's Brother show or a Jonah's Brother's party. That's my rule in life is never say no to a Jonas invite. Yeah, because I actually got invited to Joe and Sophie's wedding in Vegas and you and I said no because I had to get on a flight to.
Speaker 1: Come talk to La.
Speaker 5: They might still be together now if you.
Speaker 2: Had been there, because I regretted it ever since.
Speaker 3: What are you and Brad?
Speaker 1: You're the lucky We're like the lucky socks. You're the lucky socks.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you were there, we were not there. So that was kind of like I made that cardinal rule, never say no to Jonahs invites. So we went to the show. There was so much crazy traffic we ended up missing the first two songs. So we're sprinting to our seats and everybody's already in their seats, so like not a lot of people sprinting through the aisles. And it's so funny. I could see I could see them clock us because we were like screaming and like there was six of us or were they were? Yeah, you know, I could see them clock us. And I always I know when they see us because they kind of like smirk and stuff. And so we went to the after party. There's a lot of scarbers there by the way, a lot of starburars. Know. At the intermission during the concert, a lot of scarburs came up. But we went to the after party after and the first thing Kevin said was better late than ever, and like you saw us, And we were like, yeah, we we missed the first two songs. We didn't realize they went on to eight fifteen like on the nose, and the traffic was crazy and then I had to pee really bad, so we it was yeah, we was the first two songs. But I was like, he totally clocked us.
Speaker 5: For someone who's late from time to time, Becca, is that mortifying to you to be called to the thought of being called out by the performer as being late to their show.
Speaker 1: There's a sick part of me that would feel like honored that they saw me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Yeah yeah no.
Speaker 2: But this is the best part is he was we were talking about how hot it was like in LA and I was like, he was saying, He's like, I didn't realize how hot it was in La right now, Like it was so hot and humid, and I know, I was dancing for ten minutes and I was dripping sweaty. He goes, yeah, I could see you were holding the half the show, was holding my hair up like this, like holding it up because it was so hot and sweaty. I was holding my hair up. He's like, I could see you holding your.
Speaker 1: Hair up and I was really paying attention to you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean you should see us. We look like like a jack in the box in the crowd, you know, like just pink, just pink pong like that. You know, it's like it's very hard to miss. Brad and I you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: No. Brad said that he thinks Nick is like potentially every time he sees y'all close to filing a restraining order.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but then anytime we when we see Nick after the show, he's very sweet and he's like, it's always so good to see you guys in the crowd. And he even said he suggested he goes you guys should come to a non LA show. I think it'd be really fun for you to see like a non LNS, Like look.
Speaker 1: At Nick extending the olive branch, extending the olive branch.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell.
Speaker 2: Because Kevin is really the one that's like our friend and we like talk to him and it's your favorite. Yeah, okay, yeah, But I did see Joe and I gave him a hug. I didn't really say anything, any details, no, nothing, and he could tell it. I was like, I didn't even want to go up to him because I'm like, he's obviously going through it, you know. But I did give him a hug and left him be and said a great show. But you know what's really interesting, I had a girl go off on me and my DMS about the fact that I was at the Jonas Brothers show, and she was like, how can you be a modern woman and support this guy who's spreading this narrative of a woman that is not a good mom. And he wasn't there to support her, and I was just like, respectfully, as a modern woman, I choose to love Joe and I choose to love Sophie, and I am not changing that. And also, there's so many stories out in the zeitgeist or whatever you yeah, the zeitgeist about these two, and I don't believe any of it, to be honest, And.
Speaker 5: Because if it didn't come from Joe's lips.
Speaker 2: Don't believe it, believe it. And so I just was kind of give, you know, saying I'm just choosing. I like that I've known them both and I've known Joe for over a decade, and I, you know, like, I'm not letting this. I'm a Jonah's brother span And she just went off on me and then unfollowed me, Oh yeah, yeah. I was like, happy Sunday, here's Joe.
Speaker 5: By the way, I just want to say, yeah, if you don't hear from these lips, don't.
Speaker 4: Do a little blue king.
Speaker 1: But my question is, what about her lips? What if we hear from her lips?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure that's mine too, But I think he meant like, if you don't hear from our lips, he should have said our but yeah, you know, he's only responsible for himself. But yeah, and I like wrote like a very thoughtful response. I was like, you know, I think sometimes in divorce, you know, just two people trying their best and it doesn't work out, and there's not necessarily a villain, and we don't have to villify villainize whatever it is. Either one of them and their teams could be doing this for all we know, like they have no control, and you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a tough situation.
Speaker 2: I don't like attacks in my DMS. I might need to like pause on reading the DMS for a beat.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sometimes I have to take a pause of reading DMS.
Speaker 2: It was very it was very nasty, even when I was like, I was trying to be nice with her, nasty, and then she just kept going, Okay.
Speaker 1: She did what she wanted to do. Yeah, you know, someone there's this whole mentality of just like let them. It's like someone wants to un follow you, let them. He has to talk about if someone wants to hang out without you, let them, it's just like let them.
Speaker 3: Let's talk control over what people do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking about you said that they went on the nose at eight fifteen. Yeah, and it felt like Taylor Swift went on the nose at whatever time, so Beyonce. The timeframe was between eight forty five and nine thirty, I think, so no one knew like when she goes on. So we're meeting up with our friends, like in a different section, and we're like, hey, you know, just like we were gonna stay at the bar and take shots while we were waiting. It's like eight thirty five or something. All of a sudden, the lights go down. Everyone starts run. No one says bye to each other. Everyone just like takes off running. It felt like the Purge. It was like this craziest thing ever. Everyone takes off running, like leaving their lines in the bar, just running to their seats. We got It was so stressful. So I appreciate like a really on time on the nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what the Jonahs brothers are, you know, they are on the nose.
Speaker 1: They Celebrities were there, celebrity spotted.
Speaker 2: Well, you know who I met actually at the after party was the new Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joey Joey.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's actually very handsome.
Speaker 3: Was he nice?
Speaker 2: Very charming?
Speaker 1: Wow? I think I don't want to speak too soon, but I think he I get like Ben Higgins's vibes from him.
Speaker 5: Because it seems like a yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: We love began get better than Ben Haiggens.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's like he seemed so like kind and normal and like he's like genuinely like the past few, I just can't get a read on, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't feel connected to them. You haven't watched them.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you the last season I've watched, Hannah, Are.
Speaker 1: You excited about this one? Are you going to watch now that you've met him?
Speaker 2: I literally didn't even know it was him. They were like, this is a bachelor, Jo. But now that you know, now that I know him, I'm more inclined, but probably not.
Speaker 5: Okay, will you watch the Golden Bachelor?
Speaker 3: Yes? Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, I think I'll give this guy a whirl because I did enjoy him, Like, I enjoyed him talking. I enjoyed talking to him.
Speaker 1: Great me up, He's very cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But other than that, I didn't really see we were we were in like with the fans, we weren't in the friends and family sections, So I don't really know who was in there. Know, his brother was there, Frankie, they're there, brother. And then Prianca was also there, so.
Speaker 1: So Adam Sandler was there. Oh and Elizabeth Banks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I did not see them.
Speaker 1: There were a couple of others I saw, like a TikTok, like who I saw at the Jonas Brothers concert.
Speaker 2: Rianca Chopra is so stunning in person, it's not normal.
Speaker 3: I mean she's stunning like in photos and videos.
Speaker 2: So I'm life. I'm sure ten times more.
Speaker 1: Did we have like a like a remember how I did my predictions on couples?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was going to bring that up back. Yes, I have that list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we revisit that? You can because I can't remember.
Speaker 5: Because actually some people on this Facebook group have also brought this up. You made these predictions on March twenty seventh, so we are not quite six months out. Uh, you already called a few of these I did, well, you predicted a few of these couples. For example, basically what we did was three categories kind of you said, short term, long term, and somewhere in between. They're not forever, but they're not breaking up anytime soon. Okay, So you had Ariana Grande and Dalton in the short term category and that was correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, aj McClean and Rochelle. That's cheating because they broke up that day while we were doing the podcast. So that show. But you said not long game, but you didn't know that they had broken up. But you said not long game, and you were right. Oh, Joe and Sophie.
Speaker 3: I said not forever, but long game.
Speaker 5: You said long game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's a long game? Though we should have visited.
Speaker 2: Seven years total? Oh, because I think they were dating for three before they married.
Speaker 5: Is that long game?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say no because you made the prediction in March, So long game isn't broken up by September.
Speaker 2: I see, that's a technicality.
Speaker 1: I say forever. I did not say that forever.
Speaker 5: I can confirm that there's a lot of names on here, but anyone else on it that no one else has broken up since ding. But we'll keep this updated as we go.
Speaker 3: I'm just good.
Speaker 1: I don't want people to break up. I'm just simply my gut feeling about them.
Speaker 2: Oh Man said something I saw.
Speaker 5: There's a story going viral and it made me think of everyone's favorite health professional, Beca Tilly.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: What that's what Google says, she is health professional. Okay, So husband and wife going to visit his daughter on the East Coast. There at the layover, she says, I'm going to run to Starbucks and get a coffee. He said, there's a cafe right here. She goes, no, no, no, I need Starbucks. But that's a train and you have to take a train to get to Starbucks. It's in a different terminal. They're boarding in fifteen minutes. She said, I'm going to run to Starbucks. I'll be back. Okay, boarding, boarding, boarding. The woman says, sir, we're closing the door in two minutes. He's calling or she's not answering. He gets on the plane. She gets to the terminal. The gate calls him. What happened? They had to close the door. Tell them to let you off the plane. He said, no, I'm going to see my daughter. He took off without her, left her at the airport with her Starbucks. Who's your fault here? Because I feel like Becca, you can relate to the situation because you always cut it close on flights, and because you have this mentality of if I make my flight great, if I don't, I'll get another one. Yeah, So where do you stand on this?
Speaker 1: I agree with everything that happened on his end earth Okay, I think he absolutely should want her.
Speaker 2: I do because I would lose my no if I that.
Speaker 1: Decision and put us in that position. And we were going to see our child, and I made the decision that fifteen minutes before, and I know that I'm gonna have to take a train.
Speaker 3: You leave my ass.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, sorry, Ma, let's say me, pleaave, let me tell you something. If I, okay, I don't agree with the Starbucks, I wouldn't just leave for my own selfish duties like getting a coffee.
Speaker 1: But that's what this situation is.
Speaker 2: But uh uh, let's take let's say to say I was going to get coffee for the two of us for the flight. That's not what happened. Let's say Sonny needed to use the restaurant, It's not what happened.
Speaker 1: We're saying in this situation.
Speaker 2: You wait for me, You wait for me, You don't just take off. What is that partnership?
Speaker 1: As she didn't choose partnership though, when she left fifteen minutes before, knowing that the gate She doesn't have control over when the gate closes or not.
Speaker 5: A couple other things to add to in case it colors you're impressing at all. It was not her daughter. It was his daughter from a previous relationship. That's number one. Number two. A year earlier, he missed a weekend with his daughter for the same reason. Not Starbucks. But she's slept in longer than she was supposed to. She decided to take a shower before they left. They got to the airport, the plane had left. He missed a weekend with his daughter. He was not letting that happen again.
Speaker 1: I stand with this man, Okay, I agree, although leaving her on the layover is interesting, Like you're not leaving her or she can just get an uber home.
Speaker 5: He left her at the layovers. She's got in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this feels like I three. My thing is like if Haley, if Haley was like, please, like, I'm gonna be really stressed if that, if like, you go and get that, I'd be like, I just pout maybe a little bit, but I wouldn't do that to her.
Speaker 5: This was on Reddit. Somebody posted this, and a lot of the comments are you were right? A lot of the comments are you were wrong as the husband. But somebody to point out she resents your daughter and she does not like.
Speaker 1: She did respect. Yeah, she does not respect your time. She does not respect his time with his daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was gonna say, is there's something else going on there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so it's a psychological.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not sleeping in, not making a flight, You're not getting a coffee before a flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're not not answering your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels feels dark.
Speaker 5: Have you missed flights just from being two lack of days. We'll get into the airport, yes, well yeah.
Speaker 1: Getting to the airport, but not like once I'm in the airport, I make my flights once I get through security.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny. We make jokes about Becca often if we are getting on a flight and it's like who's we Robbie and I like if we get to the airport and are we walk to our gate and they're boarding? Dream No, Like that is my biggest Like I get I get so stressed already. You Robbie always be like, oh, Becca would.
Speaker 3: Be like this is that's what I want to happen.
Speaker 2: So much time on my hand.
Speaker 5: Right, Becca wants to walk directly.
Speaker 1: I feel like, oh, I have time on my hands. But I'm like, dang, I time that up. Well, if they're walking, if they're boarding when I walk up.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what made me think of you. There's a line in this article that says this time the couple made it to the gate with time to spare, which eased the man's mind but annoyed the wife, who complained about having to wait to board the plane. That sounds like Becker to me.
Speaker 2: Oh so I on this side, I'm on the with the man.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you want to hear something really embarrassing?
Speaker 1: I did so. Haley and I drove up to Santa Barbara on Saturday, just for like a little day trip. It's so hot everywhere.
Speaker 3: By the way, like trying to do anything this weekend was just brutal. But we went up.
Speaker 1: Saturday and no, first, okay, first we stopped in Ventura because she was like, oh, like, let's just go to the like main Street and like go to the shops. But I particularly don't like love Ventura, like it's cute, but like I was like, we could have just gone straight to Santa Barbara.
Speaker 3: Anyways, we stop. We go into this place that has like.
Speaker 1: Oils, uh, like olive oils like that kind of you know, Vinegger or whatever, and I have Phoebe with me, and the guy that was in the store he like says, you know, welcome in, like do you have any questions? And for some reason it was either like the pitch of his voice or how he spoke, I couldn't really understand what he was saying. And it wasn't anything like I think he taught. He's just like speaking very fast. So he says, I thought he said, if you need any help, you can ask the service doc. And I'm like what is that? So I'm like what and he's like repeats himself something about the service dock. So I go, I like get closer to him, and I'm like, I'm so sorry what the service And I go, are you the service doc?
Speaker 3: Like are you saying like ask the service dock? And he goes, is she a service dog?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: So I'm like mortified and I'm like, oh no, she's not. I was like, we can leave whatever. So we leave, and Haley's like dying laughing because what Haley heard. She heard the whole thing how it happened. So she heard him say is that a service dog? And we say, what is that a service dog? And then I go are She thought, I said, are you the service dog? But I was like no, I thought he said service dog and I didn't know what that meant. So she was like, I just have never seen you so like awkward. She was like, I've never seen you have an interaction where you were like that awkward with someone.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's interesting? I feel like I'm losing my social ability a little bit.
Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 2: And we went to a briss this weekend and it was after the Jon Not everyone knows what is h I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 5: Ceremony around it.
Speaker 2: It's a ceremony around it. And so but it was a big one. There was like maybe two hundred people there and it was after the Jones brother show. I again slept five hours that night, so I was exhausted and I was just so out of it and I felt when I left, I was like, that was so embarrassing. I was talking to I would like talk to two people and then I would just like like not even say by. I would just like turn around and talk to another group, and then I would just.
Speaker 1: Leave that like I did.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like I didn't leave any conversations. I didn't say goodbye to anybody. I was just like meandering around the room like and I left the whole. I left the BRISB being like, am I like? Am I social skills going downhill?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 2: Tanya like, get it together?
Speaker 3: I could not relate more to this.
Speaker 1: I feel like I leave a commerce every conversation I leave going, Did I contribute anything to that conversation?
Speaker 3: Like, I feel like I have no social skills?
Speaker 2: Yeah? None, none, They're gone, they ask about me. I'm just like, yeah, I was like talking to one woman that I knew. I was asking about her perfume, and there was two new women. I didn't even introduce myself to the new ones, which is so like socially wrong. And then Robbie leaves and I just follow him.
Speaker 1: I'm asking this one about a perfume.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, booh, okay, okay, I'm like wow, So I think I need to go out more. That was my takeaways. I need to go out more, uh with a lot of people, because that was not okay.
Speaker 1: It was horrible.
Speaker 2: This is what happens in your thirties. Yeah, I was so social and cool in my twenties and then now I'm like so social and cool. Yeah I was?
Speaker 1: Was I not so social and cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was?
Speaker 1: I not. I don't think of you. I don't think it is social. No, I don't think of you as being bad in social situations.
Speaker 3: I haven't witnessed this.
Speaker 2: But I'm social. I was social and cool.
Speaker 1: I'm confusing, like what is cool? Like cool isn't like like cool socially? Like what I'm a cool girl. You've said that you're not a cool girl.
Speaker 2: I'm not like a cool girl, and I'm not wearing those Adidas shoes everybody's wearing. Yeah, like I'm cool, Like I'm cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah you mean like like like under pressure you're cool.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not under pressure cool. Okay, I'm high, strong and that.
Speaker 1: Great. You're just saying like you were like easy, breezy floats cool.
Speaker 2: People wanted me places, People invited me places like.
Speaker 1: I was cool. You're still invited to place.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like an it girl, right, No, you're not thank you for that.
Speaker 1: I think you're more of an it girl than you give yourself credit for but I don't know if I would. And I mean this in a complimentary way. I don't know that. I'm like, oh, Tony is so cool, but I'm like, Tanya is the best?
Speaker 5: Would you rather be the best? Thing?
Speaker 1: Like? I don't know. We just that you're contradicting that.
Speaker 2: I would like my aunt Susie.
Speaker 1: She's the best, Slandering Susie. Yes, am I the best? Yes?
Speaker 2: You know the best?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to be the best.
Speaker 1: But last week you are. You were like saying that you don't want you don't want to be the cool girl.
Speaker 2: I'm not the cool. I'm not the cool. I'm not I'm a cool girl. I'm not the cool girl. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Oh so you're a cool girl. You're not the cool, You're.
Speaker 2: A cool girl, I'm not the cool girl.
Speaker 5: The definition of not making sense. But I think what's endearing to you, what we all love about you, is that you're not that cool because you don't care about stuff like this, right, this is what I'm.
Speaker 3: Trying to say.
Speaker 1: You're just Tanya. You're just.
Speaker 5: You don't care about being cool, you don't care about impressing people. You are who you are and that's what's so lovable.
Speaker 2: If I read that review on our podcast, I.
Speaker 1: Would know if I was like Tanya is I don't know that, I'd say Tanya is the coolest, but I would say she's the best.
Speaker 2: That's what you writes someone's yearbook that you like, barely know you're the best, have the best summer.
Speaker 3: But I know you better than the yearbook signing.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this really humbled me.
Speaker 1: No, but here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that you thought of yourself as cool.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm we're taking a back b Yeah, we're shook your girl. No, what, I don't think of myself as cool.
Speaker 2: You're like an it girl?
Speaker 1: How am I an it girl?
Speaker 3: You know how to do respond to me?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're gonna have to put any sugar in on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know how to do my makeup? Makes me a cooler? Why I know how to do my makeup?
Speaker 2: I was going to continue. You have style, You're like a style fashion style.
Speaker 3: We talked about this. You've gotten better with your style.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Uh, you're like you know how to access a rise friend, trendy cool hairdodes Like.
Speaker 1: The thing is that the whole podcast has revolved around you not thinking that you're cool, Like you're just like everyone's favorite. Everyone loves you. You're funnier, which makes me cool? Cool like that?
Speaker 3: No, what does cool mean to you?
Speaker 1: That's my question?
Speaker 2: Well, means I'm like cool? Like people want me around. They want me at their party, they want me at their brist they want me at their birthday, they want me to come to their concert.
Speaker 1: They're dying to have you at the brick people of Brisks. Okay, I'm done with this conversation. Oh my god, can me if you think you're cool?
Speaker 2: I'm not texting you.
Speaker 1: No, don't text him, I'm not, but make sure you word it right? How do I word it? Hi?
Speaker 2: I was like, Hi, this is you can consider Yeah, say so random.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna random.
Speaker 2: Would you consider Tanya.
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: Okay? I think he's gonna say yes, I do. I think he's gonna say yeah. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the dome the coolest I did too. I think he's gonna say the coolest girl. He's Yeah, he's a smart man.
Speaker 2: He is a sweet you know, really cute.
Speaker 1: The other night, the boys, Hailey's around the boys and I guess they had. I don't know if Haley had met that. I think at Halloween or something met them. But Oliver goes the oldest guys. We were saying bye, and he goes, I don't think we've met yet, and she was like, oh my gosh, like I thought maybe we met at Halloween, but maybe we didn't.
Speaker 3: Like I'm Haley and Becca's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: But she was like, that was so cute that he stopped me and goes, I don't think we've met.
Speaker 2: That is so cute, so polite.
Speaker 1: I know they're both so sweet. Yeah, okay, we're gonna stay tuned for that, and then we're gonna take a break and we'll be back with the emails. It's just.
Speaker 3: All right, we are back.
Speaker 1: I'm still waiting on an answer from Robbie regarding whether Tanya is cool. So what's everyone's prediction of what he's gonna say? I I you can say, you think he's gonna say the coolest girl. Yeah, I think he's gonna go what do you mean by cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think there's gonna be some clarification. Yeah, let me think about.
Speaker 1: It, thinking about how he would answer in his like lawyer tone.
Speaker 2: What do you yeah, how do you define cool?
Speaker 1: All Right, while we're waiting, we're gonna jump into emails. Mark is back and ready.
Speaker 5: To read you. So great to be here. It's anonymous. This summer, I was in the process to be on a reality show A run Love and Dating, but I ended up not being selected. I wasn't terribly disappointed, I think because I always knew it was a long shot and a big risk. But I love the possibility that maybe it could all work out. I'd be done with dating apps, I'd meet my goal of finding a partner.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: In trying to figure out what guy could be on the show, I crept through the Instagram following of one of the casting agents. There was a guy I saw who seems to be so great and my type. Just based on what I see on Instagram, I slid into his dms, which I've never done before. But since we don't follow each other, the DM is now caught in his message requests, and now I don't know if he'll ever see it. The message doesn't say seen, and the request doesn't seem to be accepted. Do I try something like responding to a story? What do I say? Or is it all just too much? Cue my stress, sweat and endless manifesting. I mean, first of all, go to the casting agent. It's pretty smart. Yeah, knowing that a person is casting a love romance reality show, so you know there's gonna be lots of eligible guys following this casting director. That's pretty smart.
Speaker 1: It's pretty smart, except that they're already going on a dating show, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm a little confused. So she said, the DM is now caught in his message requests, and now I don't know if he'll She.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know if he'll see it because it's like in his request, like she won't.
Speaker 3: He might not see unless he checks this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean maybe he's recording the show now, and I feel like they'll probably take their phones away, so yeah.
Speaker 5: For sure if you made it on the show. She doesn't know for sure if he did or not.
Speaker 2: I feel like he made it on the show and he has his phone taken away, and who knows when he's gonna get it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I definitely wantn't like stress yourself about it. I think you can respond to stories you don't want him to maybe eventually open the thread and just see like you responding to every single thing and like endless amounts of messages. But I think if you respond to his story here and there. But I also this is a as of now, a hypothetical, hopeful situation. So I want to I want to get yourself in a stressed situation. No need to stress?
Speaker 2: What no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: If he sees it and responds, how fun, what a great story. And if he doesn't, there's other opportunities of eligible men to seek after, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, this is just fun.
Speaker 2: So they said you can't come to my pool, but funny little ocean over there has more possibilities. Is that the quote?
Speaker 1: It's not funny little.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have a response.
Speaker 5: No, wait, okay, I'll just tell you what the quote is. This is tomorrow Morning's quote on Are with Ryan Seacrest. If you're a fan and you listen, they rejected you from their pool, but you're headed to the.
Speaker 2: Ocean, Yes, exactly, Anonymous, you're heading to the ocean.
Speaker 5: An i'mous sure you're shot however you want. It's fine, just go for it and if it works out, great, If it doesn't, fine, you got other options. Don't stress.
Speaker 1: I would just say, hey, I heard you were gonna be on a show, and I went to the casting director.
Speaker 3: I know, here's what I think. I think you.
Speaker 1: I think the best way is you respond to a story, so there's an initial something in common that you can respond to. If she's seeing it, if he has stories up, then he's not filming.
Speaker 2: Or it could be a person his pr public. I don't know. I don't know who this guy is.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I think responding to a story is a great way to just like intro yourself. That way, you don't have to explain how you came across this page or anything. You just say like, oh yeah, I like that team too. No shame, no shame to do.
Speaker 3: All right, here's the response, she is so cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah of course wow, And he said, you don't think so yeah?
Speaker 5: You know, I think my daughters think you're cool. See they follow you. I think they think you're cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: They wear your modern woman merch because I'm cool.
Speaker 1: Du you don't you're you were implying you don't feel cool anymore. You don't feel social and you don't feel cool.
Speaker 2: No, no, cool does not equal socially.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, oh no, this is this is I knew if we dug deeper. She's not like badass cool. She's like unbashedly herself, unabashedly herself. She's like good style and good tasteful. She's like kind so great.
Speaker 5: It's so great because what she's saying is she's not cool.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what we're trying to say. You're the best?
Speaker 5: Yes, how is the best? The worst? That doesn't make any.
Speaker 1: Sense because that's like what you generically write to the people, money and accomplished cool.
Speaker 5: She's funny and accomplished.
Speaker 1: She's herself.
Speaker 5: She's modern, she's a modern woman.
Speaker 1: She's just sitting over here, and she's also a huge dork. Yes, exactly, I said, this is exactly what we needed. But that's also cool.
Speaker 2: He says, you're all wrong, every single one of you.
Speaker 1: Raw. I just feel like he basically put into many, many texts, many texts, what Mark and I were trying to say, what makes you cool?
Speaker 2: Well, anyways, I need social skills help. So if anybody I kind of guess that can help me get my social skills back, I'm going to do some digging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well me too.
Speaker 3: I'm still recovering from your service dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is. Really, it's really painfully awkward.
Speaker 2: So anyways, we love you all.
Speaker 3: We love you all. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Speaker 1: We'll be back Thursday with an episode. We will be back, and we're gonna we're gonna record it all on Thursday, so we'll be fresh for you fresh as.
Speaker 5: I think that's going to be a good one.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be a really really great episode.
Speaker 5: I think so too, because of the book club and everything.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, just like a good Thursday.
Speaker 3: We love a Thursday episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys caught up on your reading.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm sure. We will be back Thursday. We love you so much.
Speaker 2: Love you by