Speaker 1: You've been in the gym. Hey, hey, let me pick a ball with him, real quick man, man. I watched that Deliverity game and U.
Speaker 2: Yo, Joey, Joe, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: I expected.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect for you to score thirty, but I expect at least a double double ten points in right back.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen to me, Joe, Listen to me, Joe. I really was supposed to say this. I was't supposed to say this aloud, but I'm gonna say it anyway. Hey, Henzy god right? Had he had a bet they stay with me, stay with real quick Joe. Yeah, right with Gilly.
Speaker 2: M hm. Gilly was supposed to win n v P again.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: I say, heasy, Well, I'm gonna shoot. I'm just give the ball. You just go to work and do what you need to do.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, I seen he was ultra aggressive. I've seen that.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you see the first Hey Joe, he got the ball?
Speaker 3: What do you did? I've seen it.
Speaker 1: He had it on his mind he to get on the shift. But listen, he didn't make every shot I expect for you. You probably most athletic dude out there. I was expecting you to get the rebound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I probably am. But Joe once I got.
Speaker 3: But that's what he got, what he's known for. He known for a.
Speaker 4: Doley, Joe, Joe, I did. I did what I was supposed to do to make sure my team got my win. I was out there rebound a facilitator like.
Speaker 1: Magic otoe otoe otoe. You are Johnson man? You ain't you a Johnson?
Speaker 3: Why you and me? Yeah, you're supposed to go out there and show up and show out Joe Joe.
Speaker 4: Next year, I letna give with you anybody back.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 4: They definitely bringing me back because you ain't. Hey, listen, you ain't never seen no defense like that.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 3: I was out there.
Speaker 2: Hey, I was like Pat Beverley and uh and Bruce Bowe.
Speaker 1: I wish I could have been out there. But anyhow, I don't know Joe Joe saying, you have a double sing?
Speaker 3: I heard double. I ain't never heard no double single.
Speaker 4: I did what I was supposed to do. I told you, I was like Rodman out there.
Speaker 3: Huh the comedian Oh okay, comedian dude.
Speaker 4: That played for the Spurs. That was really good of defense. Bruce Bowen, Right, Yeah, yeah, that's that was me.
Speaker 3: I was player you.
Speaker 1: Alvin Robertson was before him, Alvin Robins, he don't know nobody.
Speaker 3: Alvan Robinson was.
Speaker 1: He good, He was an outstanding He got a quad you with double he gotta yeah, he was doing the defensive player you had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Gary Payton defense like that kind of good.
Speaker 3: Look you up right? Yeah, yeah, all right, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: Joe, I know, Joe, I let you down. Joe, I got you though, Joe. Listen, just one game, just one game.
Speaker 3: Oh you're coming back? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, heldo, Okay, Joe, y'all see the two teams in the championship game, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the game Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you beat both in the back pocket.
Speaker 4: Stop playing on me, hey, Joe, Hey, I asked, I asked uncle, question too, right, you know, Joe, I don't let me. Let me let me chat, y'all, stay with me real quick chat. I am new to basketball, Joe, watching the.
Speaker 2: Game, understanding the game, understanding.
Speaker 4: The plays, and just the screens and just all that three level score everything. Joe, I am soccer, football, tennis, boxing time. I can see it, talk about that for hours. So basketball being new to me in general, so being up close. My first game Joe in a long time was going to see uh last year, maybe a year before last, watching the Philly game, sitting courtside and watching and be go for seventy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, what's that last year?
Speaker 3: You let that game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because I was with I was with Dubs. So I went to that game.
Speaker 4: And before that, I went to a heat game maybe once every three years. So now I'm into I'm in the basketball. I ain't got no choice.
Speaker 2: I got to talk it, I got to watch it.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm really getting into it. So I I look at them boys played in the three or three and I'm like, I came.
Speaker 2: On the show that night with uncle. I'm like, well, god, damn, how helped Lance Stevenson ain't playing? How the hell Michael be not in the league.
Speaker 4: And so it's because it's new to me and me not understanding age that what I'm watching those dudes are really good, but the people that's playing in the NBA right now are that much better.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well, God, and you got and and and and when you're in the league, there's a there's a way in which you behave Okay, So so so basically, hey Joe, the boy was good, Joe not They can play, Ojo, they can play Oh oh hey yeah, I mean Land Stevenson played like a decade. He played like ten eleven years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that nigga Lance was taking people off the dribble. Yeah, man Beasley, Man, man, y'all you you have seen them boys play.
Speaker 2: This is my first time seeing him up close. It's one thing, you know, the TV TV don't do no justice.
Speaker 3: You don't worry justice.
Speaker 2: How six' nine movement like?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Man what were?
Speaker 3: Doing? Now the boys got some, game, man you know?
Speaker 1: What and it wouldn't it wouldn't have been so, bad O, joe if you wouldn't have been on her highland by if you was finished goo thirty. POINTS i think that's where, chat IF i ain't, MISTAKEN i think that's where chat. Was, Like, man what O jo talking? About finla? Thirty so we was, looking we were looking for a flirry to start the. GAME i don't, KNOW.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: LOOKING i was over for two. POINTS i, said if you just GET i just wanted him on the. SCORE I that's ALL i.
Speaker 3: Was.
Speaker 4: Jo this was this is what you have to understand when it comes to, Me, joe you know, me and you know WHAT i. Enjoy you know WHAT i, love you know What i'm passionate, about and you know. What you know WHAT i played consistently away from the game of. Football you, know if it was a soccer, GAME i would have had a hundred.
Speaker 1: Goals if it was. Tennis you know you ain't. Scoring you ain't scoring no, Goal.
Speaker 2: Joe don't do.
Speaker 3: That don't do.
Speaker 2: That that's the one THING i can actually do better than goddamn. FOOTBALL i don't play.
Speaker 3: BASKETBALL i think that's. Why that's why they be calling.
Speaker 2: You, okay were to come of, basketball that's.
Speaker 1: Fine that's not just, basketball not just, basketball just big. Cap, No I'M i bought, This.
Speaker 2: Joe hold, On, joe what IF i lied about On i've never lied about nothing on.
Speaker 3: HERE i.
Speaker 2: Might exaggerate a little. BIT i might exaggerate a little.
Speaker 1: BIT i don't like he had a, Look, joe he's known that add a little yeas to a story that just a little bit that.
Speaker 2: Much, okay all, right now we're talking tennis Ping paul Who.
Speaker 1: God, like come, on bro oh, y'all you know who are your favorite tennis? Player who are your favorite? Players my favorite.
Speaker 2: Tennis player right, Now carlos Al, chaaz.
Speaker 3: What do you talk about is that your?
Speaker 1: Favorite is that your favorite all? Time that's your favorite tennis?
Speaker 3: Player?
Speaker 2: UH i Like Nick.
Speaker 4: Carrgos i'm not sure If i'm saying his last name the right. Way you notice the type of PLAYER.
Speaker 2: I mentioned, exciting, fun you, know, entertainment not not.
Speaker 3: Not known as the.
Speaker 2: Best that's that's WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Like so when we talk about, boxing some people are, like, oh my favorite flight to everybody's favorite fighter.
Speaker 2: Are those who were the best at what they. Did my favorite fighter the Manor.
Speaker 4: Augustine The Drunken. Master why because of his entertaining. STYLE i like this the well you should Like prince princess another? Way, yeah you so you should love him Entertain, hey, hey so WHAT i think about the fight With? Tanking uh, oh.
Speaker 2: That's, RIGHT i Forgot Tanking jakes in the. Fight hell one hundred million dollars able did it?
Speaker 1: Too what were talking?
Speaker 7: About?
Speaker 3: Yeah But tank is.
Speaker 2: Young it ain't Like tanks old.
Speaker 3: Either but that's WHAT i Don't that's WHY i don't Get white doing.
Speaker 2: It we, get.
Speaker 3: But i'm But i'm just oh, YOE i get. IT i get. It but here's the. Thing you twenty, nine fight your, core fight them all the. Guys Mayweather mayweather doing that at the end of his.
Speaker 2: Career the pay is, lucrative, yeah and the pain that it might not be.
Speaker 4: There the hundred men won't be there because you'll be older at the end of your, career so it might not be.
Speaker 2: There it's a chestnut.
Speaker 1: Role, Joe joe The, man The, man The, man five for, one thirty one thirty the other guys six, three.
Speaker 4: Time, Out, joe hold, on hold, on hold? On What Logan paul Fort Floyd. Mayweather floyd is small, too And logan was, Huge floyd was.
Speaker 3: Forty what'd that?
Speaker 1: Mean i'm, saying at the end of your, career if you want to do something like, this that's. Fine NOW i THINK i think with what with the new era and the new era we're, In, hey these dudes trying to get to.
Speaker 3: Them so this is, so this is what we do get that.
Speaker 7: Money there's no other, tank and there's no other, player no other, player there's no other boxer that would command that that kind of money to Fight Jake paul outside the.
Speaker 1: Tank i'm saying is this is what we're. Doing So we're having guys and the prime of their. Career fight guys do the fighting guys, Like so that's.
Speaker 2: What, Yes, yes there's only one person that.
Speaker 3: Count, Oh i'm gonna be. There i'll watch. It WHO i think it's gonna. BE i think it's gonna be In?
Speaker 2: Atlanta oh yeah it?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah, HEY i can't he A? Joe how much you Think i'm gonna make WHEN i Beat James? Harrison?
Speaker 3: Ass and what what you're gonna beat the?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah playing cards or? Something?
Speaker 2: Nah the one, thing that the other the other. THING i actually know how to do.
Speaker 3: Boxing on M M. A i want to do.
Speaker 2: Boxing we could do M. A you know it don't matter to.
Speaker 3: Me now you need to stick The you stick the boxing with, Him Oh, joe.
Speaker 4: Don't Hey, joe all the muscles ain't gonna work in the. Octagon he's gonna be tied in two. Seconds he probably got good ground. Game he messed around and get you. Down it's gonna. Be you're gonna Be you're gonna be tired for.
Speaker 3: RUNNING i gonna.
Speaker 2: Run i'm gonna count everything you.
Speaker 4: DO i. WANT i hope he's. AGGRESSIVE i hope he's ultra aggressive and comes in. There, wow swinging and throwing out of. Control that's WHAT i hope he.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 3: Now he gonna try to grab, YOU O, joe put you in that, chokehold.
Speaker 2: And i'm getting it all up out of that. Man what's?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: Hey The warriors are making a strong push to Bring Lebron james The Golden. State according to THE Nba inside Of Jake, fisher The warriors have contacted The lakers on multiple occasions over the past eighteen months to express interests in a trade For lebron that would allow them to put him Alongside. Steph we all Know lebron wants to contend for a. Championship Would lebron be have a better chance of winning a championship With luca Or?
Speaker 3: Steph?
Speaker 1: Joe, hey IF i had to, Choose i'm going to Step. Bro, say, Listen i'm sure, proven combody. Proven but he's just a guy who's gonna Command i'm talking About. Steph he gonna command so much attention That lebron will really get to play a natural, position which is like a more of a. Facilitator, yeah he Gonna they still scored about twenty two to twenty five points a, night but him Facilitating oh my, GOD i couldn't even and his ability to pass the ball with stepf ability to move without.
Speaker 3: The question they're gonna be cheating. Again, yeah we.
Speaker 4: Talked about we talked About lebron going to The, warriors and, well where does that leave The lakers in, general because then it's Just.
Speaker 1: Luca, well, NO i, mean you Get Jimmy, Butler you Get Jimmy butler, over you Get commis.
Speaker 2: Because jimmy's leaving The warriors and going to L a.
Speaker 4: The.
Speaker 1: Dell cha Trade jimmy The, butler the maid and a couple of other people to Get lebron to put it with.
Speaker 3: Step but then that's just that's Just.
Speaker 4: Jimmy that's not, enough, Though, joe that just a two headed monthster died there in uh In Golden.
Speaker 2: State that's not all they. Got they got other.
Speaker 3: Guys you.
Speaker 1: Can't you can't make up like the little stuff That draymond DOES O, joe you know WHAT i. MEAN i think a lot of people take his presence for granted because he's not a. Score but, yeah he don't average twenty five a. Nights, yeah you play outstanding the, defense you.
Speaker 4: Mean like y'all just minimize me WHEN i had A Draymond green type performance at The Big. Three, YEAH i had A Draymond green type performance at The Big, three and y'all minimize it because you don't appreciate WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Bring to the, table just Like Draymond.
Speaker 1: Green, No draymond gave you a triple. Single you gave us a double. Single Oh, joe you didn't scratch, him my, boy that's ALL i was. SAYING i ain't gonna lie to.
Speaker 3: Him i'm, LIKE i ain't.
Speaker 2: Even this is the funny thing about. IT i ain't even try and.
Speaker 4: SHOOT i did WHAT i came to, do play, defense get, rebounds and.
Speaker 2: Facilitate that's What i'm. Saying I'VEN i ain't even try to. SHOOT i can see.
Speaker 1: About Oh, joe you had three or, Sents so this facilitated, notion the facilitating.
Speaker 3: Notion you had, three not. Thirteen, HEY O.
Speaker 1: JOE O, joe you're supposed to get lucky and get a tip back or something just to get in the.
Speaker 3: Book you, no, no, no, no, no. No listen.
Speaker 2: Listen yeah see y'all see y'all not, listening, man y'all not.
Speaker 3: Listening.
Speaker 1: MAN i WISH i could have been there because If i'd have been front. Rower ain't no way you just stole that?
Speaker 3: Do'nuh? Boy you you the guy in the book That i've been.
Speaker 4: There, listen, Hey, joe if you were there and you had said, Something, JOE i would my office a, Bag, joe BECAUSE i got A i got an.
Speaker 2: OFFICE i got a toolbox on. Me. Joe hear, ME i got a.
Speaker 3: Tool box on. Me you ain't got nothing in. It it ain't no.
Speaker 4: BAG i had to stick to the plan to make sure a certain somebody got the m V p and the points they needed to win.
Speaker 3: It, Oh, Joe, okay.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 1: H speaking Of, lebron he's picked up a new. Hobby, Joe let's check out his golf.
Speaker 2: Swing where's?
Speaker 1: At?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey he know he gotta he Got he's supposed to get them? Lessons rightful he get out there on that on that, course, Man, yeah you got.
Speaker 3: It they're like it's.
Speaker 1: Hips it's like it's hips too tight or. Something he can't he can't get that full that full turn you. Got you gotta be, Fluid. Lebron lebron lift too much right. Now he gotta stop. Lifted he gonna be all, right THOUGH i CAN'T i.
Speaker 4: CAN'T i can't even say nothing by, that because when it comes to, golf you ain't got no. Coordination but don't invite, me don't ask.
Speaker 3: Me i'm not.
Speaker 1: COMING i, mean, Oh, jo it's a lot of deals getting made on that golf. Course now, LISTEN i. UNDERSTAND i don't get. You, no my brother is the. GOLFER i got too much, Muscle. Joe but you see all The, JOE i, mean what you? Think what AM i doing the golf?
Speaker 2: Course?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 2: Joe look at, Me, Joe, joe look at, Me. Joe what are you doing all? This? Joe how man hit a golf club with all this? Joke come, on, man golf, ball you hit it with golf? Club, Hey, No, JOE i. DON'T i don't like, golf and no. DISRESPECT i understand a lot of deals get, done BUT i get most of my deals done through through, zoom through the zoom And doug and a cigar.
Speaker 1: Bar he, listen star. Bars you're talking about you want to you want to hook up with the. Walls, Man we're. GONNA i just gonna get us up there and one of them good.
Speaker 4: Golf, hey, Hey, joe, LISTEN i COULD i watch YouTube it'll take me long to catch on and.
Speaker 2: Nothing, Joe, hey let me show you.
Speaker 3: Golf. Speak let me, see, Man can you see?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: YEAH i.
Speaker 1: See you need to get that left on straight. Though keep you straight when YOU i keep telling? That, Yes can you see?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 6: Joe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, YEAH i, See, yeah we see you were. Looking wat's the technique? Though, uh you keep it.
Speaker 1: Straight you gotta keep The you gotta keep the left. Straight you can't bend. It, Oh, yoe it's gotta. State, ohko you're gonna got to get on. YouTube, Man you're you're going to. YouTube good Gosling. South you gotta get, together. Bro, no you can't Break Oh, joe you ain't hit the, baseball.
Speaker 3: Damn, hey just think a. Minute, sure go, OFF i come down. THERE i come down To miami and beat you in. Pup.
Speaker 4: Hey, HEY i gotta get this deal with The. Wolves, MAN i gotta get this deal with The. Wolves so IF i IF i got to learn, Golf i'll learn me some.
Speaker 3: Golf.
Speaker 1: Uh janni's went viral after video showed him slapping grease team. MATE i don't even know how to say this guy's, name So i'm not gonna butcher it on the. Head during, pregame uh perk chining and, Said joanna's got me effed. Up he would have had to be effed. Up we really had to get our feet. Hot straight, up we'll lose a. Draw there ain't no way he's gonna slap me in the back of my.
Speaker 3: Head that ain't.
Speaker 1: Playing did you See yanni's facial? Expression did you know the man biting the bottom lip that much force behind?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Man you got me effed? Up, Bro we got to get our feet. Hot i'll give a damn what the circumstances are as a man as. Anybody you got me so big out of?
Speaker 3: Shape?
Speaker 1: Bro did y'all see the Look yanni is sitting the president over? There ain't, listen, boy what you're gonna get in? Line Did joe see they do stuff like? That Oh, joe you, know ain't no way that's gonna. Football listen honestly to you know you know who to do that? With, Right, yes you can and can't do that. WITH i don't care how many MVPs he. WON i don't care how great he. Is we got to fight every day TILL i. Win saying on site right there as we're about to get ready to go out there in the Other.
Speaker 3: Joe, joe this man bit his.
Speaker 1: Limp, hey it makes me wonder it MAY i mean not that anything that the kids said or did you know make it right For jannie is?
Speaker 3: Slapping BUT i wonder what did he?
Speaker 2: Know where they? At where are they In?
Speaker 1: Europe AND i don't know. What, LISTEN i don't know where we. Are we could have been in front of the, president The prime minister or. Who, boy come on, now don't play like that with. People, man, man you slap. Somebody, boy you slapped. Somebody oh that's that's a. Fight that is a. Fight oh he might have been he might Have he might have not played attention to the, coach or he might have disrespected the. Coach they ain't got nothing to do with honest you tell, them, hey, bro, hey play. Attention you slapt that's, him that's. HIM a they handled the way they. Could maybe they talked it, out but oh, no, sir oh, no every day you a you got to Be Mary porter slapped me like that and on. Nothing now the only person they see you is.
Speaker 3: On What Oh, Joe oh we got? Active what do you got? Active AND i gonna get.
Speaker 1: IT i will get a because you know, what cause guess, what he gonna forget all about. It and that's the Day i'm gonna go go upside his head.
Speaker 2: With oh so you're gonna catch? Him when when when he like when he least Expected.
Speaker 3: Hey the next, hey he gotta, come he come into? Work?
Speaker 1: RIGHT i GOT i got he got, Me he got. ME i wasn't looking turn, around turn about fair play even. Swap ain't no you sneak? ME I.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 3: DON'T i don't know what that was. About but you don't do no. Man, look you don't do no mess like.
Speaker 2: That JUST i.
Speaker 1: Understand What yanna says to That greek. TEAM i understand he's a he's a national. MONUMENT i, MEAN i, mean can you Imagine lebron doing that? Too So i'm got on the. Team come, on, man, really just caut You.
Speaker 4: Lebron have we not heard About jordan's beating up on his teammates the same?
Speaker 3: Way did you not hear WHAT i?
Speaker 5: Said we?
Speaker 3: Fight you think your Cousin? Jordan look, here look, here anybody can get an.
Speaker 5: Ass.
Speaker 3: Man you're thinking to let somebody just punch me and.
Speaker 6: Just like.
Speaker 2: Or you're gonna Fight?
Speaker 3: Jordan if anybody that put their hands on.
Speaker 2: Me, okay.
Speaker 1: So that's why you, WHAT i don't know where you're, From, Joe, joe what your mama said about to, say keep your hand up.
Speaker 3: In your feet to? Yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah always, so so you noticed that.
Speaker 1: My, grandma my grand used to always, say, boy your feet made from. Walking you put them on? Me you telling me you don't like walking BECAUSE i would break. Them, Man, look gir, UP i wasn't around. There this was BEFORE i was. Born But granny told the story about this. GUY i ain't gonna call his. Name he kicked one of pop on. Dog my grandfather was a big. Dog he had a dog Named, riley had one Named, skimp had one Named Joe. Boy there were button. Dogs the man kicked, it and my grandfather happened to see, it and back then it was very uncommon for a black man to talk to a white man like what my grandfather.
Speaker 3: Said the one, thing.
Speaker 1: Did anybody know you go back to guy In, Bill georgia and ain't a whole lot of people that's old, enough but they no bardy port of everybody's telling. Them came my grandma say that's WHAT i loved about. It he, said don't make me kill you about.
Speaker 3: It, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: He didn't play. That he always told. Him, said, well, y'all keep y'all hand to. Y'allself he, said keep your hands to, yourself keep your feet to, yourself he. Said and don't you spit on. Nobody he, said you spit on the. Ground he, said somebody spit on. You they telling you you not even the. Ground he, said you lord in the, ground because that's what you're the most disrespectful thing you can do to a. Person, Look i'm gonna do my, job, everybody so what he's getting the? Motive i'm gonna do my. JOB i know what my job. Is Oh, joe you know what your job is as a wide. RECEIVER i know what my job is as a tight. END i don't need. Anybody i'm gonna do my. Job but even If i'm not doing my, job your name ain't on my. Check now you can, say, hey, BRO i need you to pick it. Up i've done, That BUT i ain't putting my hands on nobody BECAUSE i already know how that.
Speaker 3: Is i've been in enough locker. Rooms that's.
Speaker 1: Football there's a lot of test stops growing in there. Now they shrink as you go high. UP i mean they shrink as you get to the. Pros you, know we got we had like fifty guys in high. School we had another fifty five guys in. College you got you know some, teams you, KNOW d, ONE, oho they got a hundred, guys a hundred guys out there.
Speaker 3: FOOTBALL, nfl you got fifty three man.
Speaker 1: Roster now you got with all THE i think you can go up to sixty three or sixteen practice squad. Guys, man keep your hands to. Yourself, man don't be don't don't don't disrespect nobody that just because you're you're a player that's. Accomplished you, know you won, championships you GOT mvp, show you got all THE nba or you got this on your. Resume that because at the end of the, day that's still a. Man that's how you got to look at. It YOUR i look at, everybody no matter he, mad damn you dropped. Up that's still a. Man that's still a.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, man they're, like, man you have got old. Man you can't. FIGHT i don't, KNOW i probably. Can't don't you don't you find?
Speaker 2: Out, HEY i got a. QUESTION i don't need to be off. Topic, well it's kind of on topic because you talk about you can't spit on. Nobody but like like with your, girl you.
Speaker 3: Don't all, right we got to, go, Yeah Dinnis shrewder said he won't get my.
Speaker 2: Man go, ahead go, ahead, right head.
Speaker 3: RIGHT i can get you, DREAM i get you, DRINK i get you. Drift you know What i'm. SAYING i give you you.
Speaker 1: Know Dinnis shrewder said he won't get the same love As Dirk novinsky From german fans due to his dark. Skin shrewder says why he was able to carry The german flag during the opening ceremony of the twenty twenty Fourth Paris, olympic.
Speaker 3: He still doesn't feel the LOVE i was ALREADY i.
Speaker 1: WAS i was already sitting in front of MY tv at the age of fourteen When dirk carried the flag the two thousand and Eight Summer olympics In.
Speaker 3: Beijing back, THEN i, thought how cool that can be a great.
Speaker 1: Appreciation, today, HOWEVER i know it's a great, honor but it will never be the same for me as it was For. DIRT i won't receive the same love in this country because of my dark. SKIN i think it's Because dirk's a better, player, Right hall Of. Famer that's a. Ro so let me get. So, so so Where's lebron? Go Say lebron carry the? Flag jordan got the? Flag they going ro his levels of this intruder is a Great he's a tremendous player on THE i, mean he's a great. Guy called out a nice, Career. Joe on the international, LEVEL i, think what did they win last? Year didn't they win something like did they win The world check or? Something he played well, Too he played real.
Speaker 3: Well yeah he was, there but he Not Derk.
Speaker 1: Darkins dark is one of the greatest players that he's a top seventy five player in THE nba.
Speaker 3: History, Shooter, YEAH i. AGREE i just think what shooters.
Speaker 1: Think shooters probably, thinking you know what he's done For germany as far as uh uh in.
Speaker 3: Fever you know uh he's saying. That you, know he want he want to About. Germany same.
Speaker 1: Love you're not gonna get. It you, look that's your. Question they said the same thing when they went To beijing AND. Covid they, said, hey we were. Big we WASN'T covid.
Speaker 3: In ninety.
Speaker 1: Two you got eleven or the twelve players on that rockster in THE Nba Basketball hall Of, fame and they were all bigger to.
Speaker 3: Big they Won't.
Speaker 1: Jordan there's levels to there's levels to start.
Speaker 3: Them it just is you can be.
Speaker 1: Big but If Tom brady And Peyton manning walk in the, room you not that. Big you could be, Big But jordan And magic trot the ass in the.
Speaker 3: Room it's different. Level it is, okay.
Speaker 1: The biggest start to. Me hey we, hey we having a good old. Time but If denzel come in the, room get it used to be the same. Way we're in The hall Of. Fame Jim brown walk, in he got, rested, soul he got carried a different level of. Respect it's. OKAY i DON'T i don't get offended by. That you can offended by, That, joe you.
Speaker 3: KNOW i don't.
Speaker 2: Care hell, No, BRO i.
Speaker 3: UNDERSTAND i. Understand. Bro dirk Put.
Speaker 1: Germany, look we know What germany, was but as far As german basketball, players It's dirk in the.
Speaker 3: Biscuit, yeah not even a.
Speaker 1: Question we never seen. Anything we had never seen anything like. HIM a seven foot a seven foot guy that one leg step. Back now everybody shooting the one leg step.
Speaker 3: BACK i, Know but even WHEN i stole. IT i put it in my.
Speaker 1: GAME i add that next year For hey, okay Oh, Joe, hey you got them in your game AND i like.
Speaker 3: It, Well i'm stealing. IT i don't care what nobody saying you.
Speaker 2: Should Hey, joe what you saw from my, game you're gonna.
Speaker 3: STEAL i had to be, honest O, joe nothing, Nothing, YEAH i GOT i gotta be, honestly you know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: MEAN i can't Shoogar Cody, WELL i. GOTTA i need you to get back to the drawing. Board like your handle was very, suspect very. Suspect seeing you had a couple of unforced. Turnover it just you, know you had.
Speaker 3: ONE i just had, one had. One you look like you look like you were just kind of out there. Floating you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i just wanted to see you a little bit more aggressive on the boards because your energy and effort could have got you for the six. Points that's What i'm. Saying like you should have had more like twelve rebound probably about six. POINTS i would have been cool with, that you.
Speaker 3: Know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Mean but you, know prior to you talking about thirty points and all, That i'm, LOOKING i got off.
Speaker 3: And to see.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 2: YEAH i, mean, Hey, joe you thought you're gonna see Baby jordan now that you.
Speaker 3: Had me food for a second Boy yeah, yeah yeah me, PERSONALLY i don't think now it could. Be it could, be.
Speaker 1: BUT i think it has more to do With dirk Being Dirk debitsky that it more so Being shrewder in its. Complexion, Now i'm sure there's some that might be some things in, there BUT i, mean if you look at, it who's the other who's the other flag bearer for THE? Usa it Was coke with Co co And, Lebron SO i Guess, coco like, MAN i ain't getting to love That lebron got.
Speaker 3: Really So.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry shrew that that you didn't get the you Don't you didn't feel you got the appreciation that you. Deserved but it was an extreme it was a great. HONOR a viral list of twenty eight places women refuse to go on the first date has sparked a major debate Online. Ojoe the list quickly grained tracking as people argue over what qualifies as an acceptable first impression. Spot the debate reflects on shifting dating standards among younger, generations with many women emphasizes, effort, creativity and intentions over convenience and. Affordability people poured about the first day often says the tone for how serious or respectful someone is about pursuing a. Relationship while many agreed that casual chain restaurants aren't, ideal others defended them as comfortable and affordable, options especially in today's high cost. Economy oh, cho there they. Go god, damn there's the. LIST i ad fun that to. Me that's the only THING i can't REALLY i can see, it BUT i can't zoom in on. It Cheesecake, Factory, Applebee's, Chipotle Olive, garden the, movies Your, house any fast food, Chain, Buffalo Wild, Wings, Wingstop Red, lobster Abuffaith, Ilharp, denny's the, gym, church y'all going to, Hell, Starbucks Coffee, day ice cream, dates family, functions movie, Night, Netflix, HULU, etca somewhere that requires a long, drive, bowling, nightclub hookah, bars a bar just for, drinks waffle. House sports are being damn what you? Say those are places that they don't want to. Go they don't on the first. Date Hey, Joe, Hey I'm. Joe and this for the people in the.
Speaker 2: Chat none of this.
Speaker 4: Matters that list is. Cool that list is for the. Dudes that list is for the dudes that she really doesn't. LIKE i don't like, You So i'm gonna set a certain set of rules.
Speaker 2: You you can't. Break but if it's the dudes.
Speaker 3: THAT i do, like it don't matter what we're.
Speaker 2: Doing it don't matter what are we.
Speaker 1: Doing drive around the city, you, Oh, joe you know god from a country. Town, joe you pick your girl up or you just drive around to see you sit up. HERE i have to pick up. Truck you she set up front of. You we Drive roger to stop lie you, know we go to the Day queen is a hardy or something like.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 4: Joe WHEN i see stuff like, this, MAN i, Laugh, MAN i, laugh because there's certain women that can pull stuff off like, this telling certain telling certain type of men where they won't go and what they won't do until a certain type of caliber of men comes along and then it's. Okay well it's, like, Oh, jo me and you go into all these spots, There me And jo listen everything they, name that's stuff THAT i actually. Do that's the stuff THAT i actually, Do. JOE i don't meet people and try to set a precedent of, oh this is how your life is finna be.
Speaker 2: That's not the WAY i carry, myself because you're to keep it.
Speaker 4: Up, yeah being that there there there are so many, dudes there are so many whether they have it or, not that set the standard in and move like.
Speaker 2: That they move like this.
Speaker 4: Right, away as if that's how it's going to be all the, time just to get the obviously un you, Know, joe come on, now, chat let's let's let's just be. Honest for the, men they set the standard and they shoot high purposely to herb to get to their end goal.
Speaker 3: Faster that's all the speed.
Speaker 2: Of so they show.
Speaker 4: Off they do all this stuff in the, beginning going. Crazy they take you to to To, Chris ruth and and T K, s all these. Restaurants, joe they go, Off.
Speaker 3: They go above and beyond some nice.
Speaker 2: Places, joe they go above and beyond just to reach their end goal.
Speaker 3: Faster you.
Speaker 4: Know after you, know after a few, months all that ship papers off and the cycle repeats.
Speaker 3: Itself hey, look, hey, hey hold, on hold, on, man this hold.
Speaker 1: On on the first day you're taking somebody to a family, function it depends on the first, doctor because that's what they got number.
Speaker 3: TWENTY i, mean, guys do that? Y'all whatever?
Speaker 1: Function y'all a function like you, know you know You and, no you can't go around the, fact not the first.
Speaker 3: Time, man what? If what? If what?
Speaker 1: If what if you got some family members and y'all doing like a little bowling?
Speaker 3: Joint you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean you tell, you tell, no she can't come around the, family because what if she don't come back around many and you bring somebody? Else, hey what that girl you? SAW i saw you with? Family family gonna Bring, NO i ain't gonna bring Around. MAMA i ain't gonna bring around. MAMA i ain't gonna bring around. Mama Uncle, ojoe you know WHAT i? Mean but you know cousins acause if we are doing, so y'all coming.
Speaker 3: Out, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah it's a no go for. You, HEY O, Joe BUT i agree with. You if she if she really in tea and she really likes you what y'all, doing she gonna be in tune for.
Speaker 4: Sure Hey, Joe Hey, joe let me tell you, Something joe, BOY i ain't never me, PERSONALLY i ain't never really had no Problem and you know HOW i Am.
Speaker 2: Joe i'm not trying to rest, you, RIGHT i take you to the finance of.
Speaker 4: Nothing so if we're, dealing if we, rocking like you really rocking with, me that means you really like.
Speaker 2: Me Because i'm known for being financially, Savvy i'm known for being. Cheap so if you see someone actually dealing with, me willing to deal with, me they actually.
Speaker 4: You don't Got you don't have a choice because you ain't really getting nothing up out of, me honestly except maybe a.
Speaker 3: Child, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know that's about. It, now that's something that you. KNOW i commit to.
Speaker 3: That, yeah me say you're out of bubble. Gone huh, yeah, man.
Speaker 2: All, that all these nice restaurants and all this other. Stuff you, Know i'm not investing no money in that we talk. About, MAN.
Speaker 3: I remember the first TIME i went to G K. FAT i ain't getting nobody to chu k you? Really? Yeah, HELL i thought that Chie k factory.
Speaker 2: It's got the CHEESECAKE a chief, say got the? Apasta that what is?
Speaker 3: Called?
Speaker 1: God YOU i don't, know, MAN i haven't even the cheesecake, factory probably thirty it's always. Crowded cheese can't, boys, yes Because joe If i'm not, mistaken it's it's at lenicx. Mall now you remember you On. Peachtree they still got they got they got one A lyntics and they got one over At. Perimeter oh, yeah, yeah, yo yeah, yeah oh. Yeah NOW i ain't gonna. Lie now it's stay jumping in. There it's gonna, Be it's gonna.
Speaker 3: BE i, CAN'T i, CAN'T i. CAN'T i can't wait. THAT i can't wait that long to. EAT i. CAN'T i. Can't, YEAH i. CAN'T i like to.
Speaker 1: Look if you tell, me if you tell, me IF i make a reservation for eight, O'clock i'm gonna be there seven fifty, Five between seven fifty five and seven fifty, Seven i'm gonna want to. Eat i'm gonna want to sit down to the. Table, no, lady to aight or? Two, Don't, hey Mister, sharp you know you know your table will be ready, shortly cause, HEY i like to sit. Down, hey, uh Mister, sharp would you like to wait for your rest of your? Party, no, Sir i'd like to sit. Down, hey, Hey, jordan tell YOU i go, wait go somewhere with the. Kids WHEN i go, home and the kids they're like mister, sharp would you like to wait for the entire party to?
Speaker 3: RIDE i, say, NO i would like to sit. Down.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh, hey, HEY i, said can you bring some? BREAD i already got. BREAD i already, got BUT i already got trad brry gingerred.
Speaker 3: Like, daddy what you know what time it?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: Mhm, hey LIKE i changed the time on y'all, say it ain't gonna slow you. Down, nope BUT i get that the family. Functions, okay, CHURCH i mean the first day that. Church, yeah, HEY i don't. KNOW i MEAN i didn't know that WAS i Mean i've heard of some some first, days you, know go we go god, diving we, go you, know, walk climb and we do.
Speaker 2: Something, hey now we're. Talking did you hear what you just?
Speaker 3: Said got ain't?
Speaker 2: Nowhere those are the type of dates you need to go on when you first meet.
Speaker 3: Somebody. Stuff will you do?
Speaker 1: Activities you, know, man ain't nobody? Go first of, all ain't nobody ain't, No, NO i don't. Know, look that wasn't my first. CHOICE i Did Scott dive In joe because WHEN i went to The Broncos ring Of, honor they's, like you, know we got this. IDEA i was, like what's the. Idea it's like we were thinking about if you if you are amenable to, it would you be willing to jump out of a.
Speaker 3: Plane i'm like.
Speaker 1: Huh they're, like, yeah we'd like for you, to you, know parachute into the. STADIUM i, said, SIDE.
Speaker 3: I did, It, Yo that's WHY.
Speaker 2: I. DID i think people need to people need to look more into.
Speaker 4: That but doing activities outside instead of doing the normal going to nice, restaurants putting on, outfits trying to look, good trying to impress each.
Speaker 2: Other, nah, man do fun. Stuff, man go can you? Bowl?
Speaker 3: John can you?
Speaker 4: Bowl?
Speaker 3: But CAN i?
Speaker 2: Bowl what you?
Speaker 3: Mean CAN i?
Speaker 2: Bowld? Hey, Joe, joe you voted to Eighty Hey, joe get.
Speaker 3: It it ain't many THINGS i can't. Do i'm just gonna keep it one hunting.
Speaker 5: With, hey don't, hey Hey, joe but, Hey Norm Duke Walter Williams junior beat.
Speaker 4: Him, Man, YO i GOT i got my own bowling ball right, Here, joe don't do.
Speaker 3: THAT i got by, four got by three or? Four got?
Speaker 2: ONE i only got room for. ONE i got one, BOW i got, shoes got bags and.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 1: Look look LOOK i GOTTA i got to bag the whole two. Balls they got to bag the whole. One they got, shoes got all that got.
Speaker 3: The little you gotta.
Speaker 2: Go you gotta be like, that, now, hey, job, hey hey, Hey, joe don't listen on.
Speaker 4: Uncle the type that he's like when he talked about bowling and how good he, is he liked the dude that go in the basketball court that have on the Full jordan now fit.
Speaker 2: Right yeah that Ask Chris. Paul Ask Chris paul WHAT i did to him on that bowling?
Speaker 3: Alley tell me what's your? Average? O?
Speaker 4: Joe honestly probably probably probably probably probably about two, fifty probably two.
Speaker 3: Fifty, yeah ain't fifty?
Speaker 2: Average yeah it? Is you, know you know how hard it is to go three?
Speaker 3: Hundred why that's?
Speaker 5: Hard?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah see the bill fact that he said three hundred is not a perfect.
Speaker 3: Game that's what you. Know that's why we know he talking About. Joe but go, ahead mean this is my.
Speaker 2: LINGO i don't have to.
Speaker 3: SAY i don't have to speak like.
Speaker 2: THAT i should speak, like, Oh chosren he.
Speaker 1: Talking about do you know how hard it is the bowl of three? Hundred that's a perfect? Game, yeah we know how hard it? Is the, bowler perfect.
Speaker 3: GAME i don't SAY i. DON'T i, DON'T i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i don't say perfect game because it's not a perfect.
Speaker 1: Game i'll tell you if you bone two. Fifty let me ask you a, question how many? Strikes how many strike is a perfect?
Speaker 3: Game?
Speaker 2: Ten what you?
Speaker 3: Mean he don't know what you're talking? About?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 3: Twelve a perfect? Game? Before? You ain't bot no perfect?
Speaker 1: Game, well, NO i, MEAN i, Mean i'm, LIKE i, MEAN i Got i'm like somewhere between like one seventy five and two. Hundreds i'm keeping. It i'm gonna keep it real with. It i'm About i'm between one fifty one fifty one.
Speaker 4: Eighty, hey a booth, a y'all need to hang it. Up, man when it comes to competing against, ME.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to.
Speaker 3: Believe ain't with you no. More i'ma be honest with. YOU i ain't like that no more with.
Speaker 4: Me Bro, hey it Ain't listen EVERYTHING i do, right EVERYTHING i, SAY i have evidence to back it.
Speaker 3: Up you're, right, absolutely there you.
Speaker 1: Go but you said about, Pool, Joe, joe you do me a, Favorite? Joe can you google how many strikes you need to bowl for a perfect?
Speaker 3: Game of three. Hundred.
Speaker 1: Ka, now man that bowl that average of two fifty would know. This hold, on, UH i, KNEW i already. Knew what Was my mom used to bowl all the, time so every time she was. Twelve you gotta get a strike the first nine frames in order for you to have a, chance and then you got to get three bonus.
Speaker 3: Frames, hey, y'all what's three? Cans that mess your? QUESTION? O? Yo what's three consecutive? Strikes? Three? Three three consecutive? Strikes what is it? Called that's WHAT i?
Speaker 2: KNOW a.
Speaker 3: Turkey it's called a.
Speaker 2: Turkey i'm supposed to.
Speaker 3: Know you say WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Mean he asked, me what's three consecutive strike? Called i'm not a.
Speaker 3: BOWLER i just know how to.
Speaker 1: Bowl so what basically what he's saying is if you if you averaging two, fifty you don't got a gobble gobble.
Speaker 2: And you know all the you know all the, lingo yes you, do.
Speaker 1: Because that means you are a Serious no no no no no no no no no no no no no. No i'm A i'm a pool.
Speaker 4: Shark does that MEAN i know everything there is about? Pool i'm one of the better big ping pong players in the. World does that MEAN i know everything there is About Ping?
Speaker 3: Pong, NO i just have no, no, no this this is. Basic this is not, That this is not.
Speaker 2: No this is basically NOTHING i do is.
Speaker 3: Basic, man check this.
Speaker 1: OUT A michigan attorney says he has twelve new divorce cases this month linked to the t APPM A dearborn lawyer says women only social apps that lets their users anonymously share details about men is driving a Surgeon local, divorce marketed as the dating safety app for, Women tea allows users to post, names, photos messages about men they've. Encountered in some, cases these posts have revealed infidelity to unsuspect, them spouses and family. Members he said that might be. Once he said that what might remain private suspicious is now amplified with allegations are shared. Publicly now it's just you, know who, Knows your family, knows your friend, knows the whole community. Knows the outside pressure changes how people. Act but if THE tf doing a, number AND i heard it got one for women, too.
Speaker 3: That's not for.
Speaker 1: Me for the. Women oh, Dude oh, YEAH i don't do, that. Damn but Oh, JOE i mean to put that kind of information out.
Speaker 2: And sometimes sometimes you need to. Know sometimes sometimes you need to.
Speaker 1: Know, see they can put that information out and still remain, anonymous right, yeah until they got hacked and somebody started leaking, it just like what if It Madison? Dollari what was that Athlete? Madison you remember they had that, big that big old breach and all them names and stuff got.
Speaker 3: Leaked, mhmm oh.
Speaker 4: Lord, hey so hey wait wait that was that was the t app for what the one about men of one about women?
Speaker 3: Women?
Speaker 1: Oh so women would lift lift photos and about men that they've, encountered about relationship they've, had maybe outside of the relationship they're currently, in maybe their marriage or so, forth and Song.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, hey it's so funny, man we talked about these t. Apps.
Speaker 6: Man it's just like as is as, gentlemen if you've been around long enough and if you and you've unders understood and you've dated women long.
Speaker 4: Enough you understand the possibilities of of what's possible regards to who you're talking to or dealer. With everything is a, possibility no matter, who no matter how they come, off hit me joke.
Speaker 3: Based off.
Speaker 4: Experience SO i mean, like and Then i've been the one that's been able to to to deal with and being able to manage expectations with the adjusting. Case this ain't WHAT i think it. Is if it does, happen, okay boom next, simple no crash, out no get, upset no get, mad Because i've already been well here all the YEARS i was the number.
Speaker 2: Two what makes me think WHEN i decided to settle down that this is going to do right by?
Speaker 4: ME i, mean just in common, sense is is, logic and you think about human nature and and people pretending to be something that they're not meeting their representation as if they're no. REALITY i never go into anything, blind and it's easy to do because of the experience.
Speaker 2: And a certain type of. Lifestyle if that makes, sense.
Speaker 3: That's the best.
Speaker 2: Teacher most people listening.
Speaker 4: In the, chat they probably won't understand, it like oh, no you know everybody is Good like uh, no.
Speaker 2: You, know nine times out.
Speaker 4: Of, ten whoever you deal with, it if if the opportunity presented itself and it was beneficial, enough.
Speaker 3: She'll go, hmm she'll go be like a ray.
Speaker 4: Up BUT i mean it's hard to explain to us regular folks that that don't get to see.
Speaker 2: It in that other. Light unless you've.
Speaker 4: Been on the other, side then you get a better understanding and you're able to cope with with the reality of what really goes on behind the.
Speaker 2: Discipline there we, Go there we, go there we.
Speaker 1: Go research you just have found that lemon drop drinkers are sixty eight percent less likely to become wives compared To french seventy five. Drinkers and you so if you get if, you if you are a, women you order lemon drop signified fleet with. It you want to become a? Wife you're, saying that's what they're. Saying researchers have found lemon drop drinkers are sixty eight percent less likely to become.
Speaker 3: Wives what about what about the what about the tequila? Girls what's going?
Speaker 2: On what's a lemon a lemon drop that's?
Speaker 3: Alcohol yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what about people that don't? Drink how about the people that don't drink like, me people that don't consume? Alcohol what are We.
Speaker 1: First of, all people gonna look at you real sideways if you go drop order lemon. Drop i'm just gonna let you know that right. Now so if you go to the, yes if you go to the bar and say let me get a limon drop and you start drinking, It they're gonna be.
Speaker 4: LISTEN i don't drink in, general SO i don't know what alemon drop. IS i know what lemonheads.
Speaker 3: Are i'm just. Saying if you were listen to What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying If O Cho sinko were to go to a bar he ordered a lemon drop and he started drinking, it people are gonna look at you sideways and it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: OUT i saw you at the bar last night and he ordered a lemon.
Speaker 2: Drop, joe that's, Bad.
Speaker 3: Joe, yeah women order lemon.
Speaker 4: Drops they, Drinking, okay, okay, whoa, whoa, whoa Whoa wait a, minute time.
Speaker 2: Out so lemon drops are not appropriate for. Men but hookahs, okay.
Speaker 3: But what is? Okay?
Speaker 2: Hookas?
Speaker 3: Hookahs? Hookuh you're hookah? Smoking?
Speaker 4: Yeah hell, NO i smoke. Cigars i'm just. Saying i'm just, saying it's it's it's it's frowned upon for men to drink lemon, drops WHICH i DON'T i don't know anything about, Alcohol but it's okay to smoke, hookahs which WHICH i WHEN i WHEN i think about, HOOKAHS i JUST i think of.
Speaker 2: Women having a good.
Speaker 3: Time oh, yeah it's, hey it's here some guys who loves.
Speaker 2: Smoking, yeah guys who think it would be okay for. Men so men do not smoke lemon lemon.
Speaker 3: Drops. Drink i'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Smoking no drink, whatever.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Drink it ain't no matter to.
Speaker 1: Me i'm just. Asking oh, Uh now it's time for our final segment of the. Evening it's time FOR q.
Speaker 2: Even i'm On Good.
Speaker 3: Tonight, yeah we're gonna let you. Go we're gonna let you go study a bowling.
Speaker 2: LATER i leave.
Speaker 3: It i'm going to leave.
Speaker 2: IT i leave the daytone in the, Morning i'm going to see.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 2: Driving, now dress you. Me i'm gonna get on that flight ten minute. Flight did they tone?
Speaker 3: Them? Yeah, hey game?
Speaker 1: Time rastlers, said, said no heart to talk going on? Here uh, Uh brian there, said, oh let's see your bowling for. Him, man you KNOW i ain't bowled SINCE i had these new hills that slided. Out y'all done BECAUSE i KNOW O k bowl And i've got them bad. Helps i'm winning that for.
Speaker 3: SURE i mean what you mean that can?
Speaker 2: Bold joe sa the same? BASKETBALL i don't got.
Speaker 3: YOU i don't got you being no good, Bowler, ojo you might break a. Huddler you might break a honey.
Speaker 1: With the bumpers game time, Said ojo bowls a hundred with kid bumpers Up Suddy race, said those women that listed those places may look good and esthetically, pleasing BUT i promise that they're not day.
Speaker 3: Worthy i'm good loving.
Speaker 2: Facts, LISTEN i just told them what it. Was, Man you, understand understand.
Speaker 4: There's certain men that can get away with all them restaurants up, there and there's certain there are certain men that women can pull that ship off.
Speaker 2: With you just got to know who you, are, Right?
Speaker 3: Keiper know? What junior?
Speaker 1: Said Oh, Yo my question is who is your favorite cornerback to go against during your eleven year?
Speaker 2: Career he, said, meh? FAVORITE i mean who DID i see enough.
Speaker 4: Consistently Probably Ike, Taylor Ike taylor And Lee boden And Ike, Taylor Lee, boden and Probably christ, mccalliser simply because they were in my division and the defenses in general of those teams in general were dominated by their. Defense SO i really look forward to going against. Them man's Especially, ike Especially Ike. Man That ike was, phenomenal, Dude he was phenomenal and obviously you know how the rest of that supporting cast was over there with The steelers and In Christmas caliston that raven, defense and obviously even The, browns even The browns back then defensive were really.
Speaker 2: Good but those are my three favorite divi's to go.
Speaker 1: Against Lee BOB a nice FARM a knee farm d Said happy birthday to someone who is A day one Mod squad, Member Stephanie. Warfield much love In god's grace to her from all us. Modds happy, Birthday. Stephanie appreciate the support you have been A day one. Member you've been in the chat from the longest time and well appreciate the world that you. Do So happy, Birthday. Boosie how's the fastest forty in? Combine got a ninety one speed on Madn ojo four to Two Matthew golden slower than for For Luther.
Speaker 3: Burton make it make, sense? Please well.
Speaker 4: One plus one eagles, two four plus four eagles. Eight but just because those numbers are, right it doesn't Mean i'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: Late m spoken word huh, yeah my head hurt. Too Joe artificial HIPS.
Speaker 1: Llc if you, scrap if you, skirt if you scraped? You Who james putting you to Bed? Ojo what are you? Saying, yeah if you scrapped like? You, oh if you scrapped like, you Who james putting?
Speaker 3: You the bend on your?
Speaker 4: Please, Boy James harrison got A february is on The february right around the. Corner BUT i Hope James harrison in that gym.
Speaker 3: BECAUSE i know him here in the.
Speaker 1: Gym you best believe that, Albody james, said me And johannis would have had to move some. Furniture absolutely, Absolutely but he, said, man did y'all see? Hard that man slapped that man behind his? Neck, hey and you know the skill on the back of your. Head that's being. Kinder, HEY i think brought it out of like a, shotgun.
Speaker 3: Like y'all, said though he know he know who to do that.
Speaker 1: Too many little man probably being in the locker room clowning for the game and.
Speaker 3: Everything he's sick of his. Stuff he's sick of. It oh, yeah and see the thing is now what makes things? Worse? Now they called on camera social. Media that's. Forever that's a. Meaning. Now, Yeah, hey IF i see you, this just know WHEN i see.
Speaker 2: You they got to, Hey, joe how big how big Is? Yohn and how Tall john? Is?
Speaker 3: Oh, jo he got to be at least.
Speaker 1: Like i'm talking About i'm talking About i'm talking about a legit sixty eleven like he, yeah.
Speaker 8: Bro y'all ain't telling me all that man the man he slapped him in the back of the. Head he's supposed to do something to do that six, eleven AND.
Speaker 3: I ain't got. Nothing it's the. Principal, Joe, yeah you don't.
Speaker 1: UNDERSTAND i, understand all, right you're mad that somebody slapping you in the back of your ball.
Speaker 3: Head i'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Five but the people know not to play with me like, That.
Speaker 3: Joe, okay, okay, okay it's the.
Speaker 2: Difference people know how to play with me like. That that's WHY i ain't never had that. Problem LIKE i play around and have fun that you nona touch my head my.
Speaker 3: Head oh everybody keep coming and probably slapped you in the back of your head a few.
Speaker 1: Times we.
Speaker 3: Fought we fought every every time.
Speaker 1: Too he, DAY i pick up, Something, hey my grandther, say pick up, something bust him, up bust him.
Speaker 3: OPEN i sure. WOULD i Framed hill out, It.
Speaker 1: Damn boyce Says Bark brown's going to The College Football hall Of, fame two Time national, champ two Time Mackie award, Winner All American all. S, yes, Sure, marlowe WE tv don't ever Mix jordan in any other. City Michael jordan was raised In, Wilmington North. Carolina check your, facts, Brother Shannon. Georgia, boy what.
Speaker 3: Are you talking?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 3: MAN i was.
Speaker 1: TALKING i was talking About. Jordan, YEAH i wasn't talking about No Michael. Jordan, y'all y'all do realize he don't got no monopoly on the Name. Jordan's his name Is Michael. Jordan's, hey, look, look and lets you know how powerful his name, is because who you see?
Speaker 3: It they auto make me think that's who you're talking. About, YEAH i was talking about My. Jordan oh, Oh, joe The bengals are cheaper than we.
Speaker 1: Thought one of The bengals ten Current hall Of fame honoreies didn't even give an, Invite Corey. Dillon at, least my God boomer got an invite in an. Email that, boy Oh, joe come on, now.
Speaker 2: Nice corey just went into the ring all the last.
Speaker 3: Year he didn't get no invite or no.
Speaker 2: Email he probably changed his email.
Speaker 1: Don't do.
Speaker 3: That, joe, Don't Oh, Joe Oh.
Speaker 1: Jo they still Got, Hey katie And Mike, Brown they're still gonna.
Speaker 3: Let you come.
Speaker 4: Regardless my name up, THERE i got a key to the. Stadium, hey appreciate.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Corey, Hey, chad y'all see what this man. Saying this man is up in the ring of on the. Two he said he didn't even get another D he probably missed the.
Speaker 2: Email they got.
Speaker 3: Too much money spend on that. Offense man ain't.
Speaker 4: Dang, Yeah hey, Y'all hey, Y'all, hey, y'all stay off My. Bengals, man, y'all stay off my. Bangs stay off My bengals football. Season right round the, corner we worry about the wrong.
Speaker 3: Stuff it's, here, man Ce d put that thing out. There appreciate.
Speaker 4: That Core.
Speaker 3: That concludes this episode Of. Nightcap thank you guys for joining.
Speaker 1: Us y'all know Me Shining, sharp your favorite, up my partner in, Crime Liberty city's Own Bengals ring of fame or Cheap Bengals ring of. Fame they Might, hey they probably take your name down out of the. Stadium batter every game won joy and put it back. Up Pro Bowl Protest chad Oh, Yo Seco johnson and the third member of The Big Three Arkansas Dated Little universe Of Arkansas Lum Harry Iso Joe. Johnson please make sure y'all hit that subscribe. Button please make sure you hit the like. Button, guys do it a, Favorite go subscribe to The nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast. From we'd like to thank each and every one of you for your support and you'll continue. Support thank you for Helping nightcap become what we've. Become My Conjak laportier has a new drop and this one is. Personal excuse. Me i've created a limit edition release to honor my brother sterling induction into The Pro Football hall Of. Fame it's just not a. Bottle it's a. Tribute it's a celebration of a. Legacy and once it's, gone they're. Gone The hall Of Fame edition is officially. Live just head over To La portiercannak dot com to grab yours while you still can. Do not miss a chance to own a piece of history in a very very special. Moment please follow my media company page on all of its. Platforms Shayshaed media And My Clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled. Out that link is also pinned in the Chat commander's Trade Brian Robinson junior to the forty nine ers for a sixth round draft. Pick The bengals are cheap as we, thought but you, know, hey they saving. Money that concludes this episode Of. Nightcap i'm he's Old, Joe he's a. Sold we'll see you back. Tomorrow thank you guys on page Tell joe
Speaker 7: M hmmm