Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Heckma Harrison, and Newie Scrugs.
Speaker 4: Friday Friday Friday is here. It is the Players lads. Thank you for rolling in with us right here from the SWBC podcast studios at the Star in Frisco, home.
Speaker 5: Of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: No, the crew, heck Ma Harrison, got Tomtree Moore, We've got Barry Church, Scrugs to Mantre and Barry both played.
Speaker 2: For the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: We did.
Speaker 5: This is the end.
Speaker 4: Sunday, Sunday Sunday, Jerry World Man. I'll start with you, mister Moore, with you know this is it. There's no playoff game. What is the final game? Like the drive there, the whole thing is, you know, it's the last time you do it.
Speaker 7: The last hoorah for some people you got anxieties and some people you know, it's a what they said, it's a wonderful filling but with the record showing what it is right now, nobody should have that cool, con collected unless you just the multi million dollar contract guy. Everybody should be nervous because what they say, all hands on deck. This is an open interview and an open cast call. So going there, I can tell you as a travel guy and a journeyman, there's been many times like I look at wife and be like, man, I don't know if we're gonna be here at the end of the season, Like I need to go out here and give me a sack or two and you know, make sure that I got me a spot coming in training camp.
Speaker 6: So like I said, this audition weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's right, man, it's definitely audition weekend. You know.
Speaker 8: Thankfully for my career, I've only been able to, you know, handle this type of situation at the beginning of my career, so my rookie year and then my last year.
Speaker 2: In the league. Last year, I I was gone, you know, I knew it was a rap.
Speaker 8: And then the first year, you know, we was rook's, me and m cray, everybody going at it. But I remember talking to, you know, send some Mike Jenkins at the time, guys that were you know, established veterans, and they were.
Speaker 6: Basically like, man, look we gotta go out there the mall.
Speaker 2: Like we were, what that's your wade got fired?
Speaker 8: So I think we were like six and ten and we were ending it in Philadelphia and there was a couple of guys that were on one year deals, you know, one year prove it type deals.
Speaker 2: And you know, at that time, I was thinking, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 8: Gonna get some reps because there's no way, there's no way we're going to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: You know, they're gonna let me get in there, blah blah blah blah. But the Vets, they was like, I got that good tape out.
Speaker 8: I got young, You're gonna have your time, but I gotta put that good tape out because the season wasn't great. We started one and seven getting getting destroyed, and we bounced back a little bit, but there was no guarantees for nobody that was on the one unless you were Romo.
Speaker 2: Dad's all them.
Speaker 8: Everybody else was kind of like, man, I gotta put a good tape out here. I did get some snaps, but it was just a stressful situation for those Vets, And uh, I just can remember in that locker room, everybody taped it up. I thought it was gonna be a you know, happy go Look everybody in the locker room. Yeah, it's Goes last game and we headed the Vegas.
Speaker 5: We're doing it.
Speaker 2: People was tighten that un No, No, the only people that the only people that.
Speaker 7: Is relaxed is like I said, the people that have that guaranteed contract. And yeah, they're talking about going there, but you go against a vet. They got to feed his family, a couple of kids. He might be angry if you're over here talking about the season over because he's taking this last game like it might really be his last game. So it's funny to see, like when you get in a lot of years of your career, like first few years in that when.
Speaker 6: I got drafted Giant third round, I'm like, oh cool.
Speaker 7: You know in this offseason, you see other guys over here crying, dapping each other at the end, and it's like, one, you might not get the opportunity. And then, like you said, in your last year you knew you were going to It's like, man, what it's a funeral when they say your football life might be over for some of these people.
Speaker 6: And so it could be a tight situation.
Speaker 5: We're talking about over twenty plus free agents for the Cowboys. So there's a bunch of guys that this may be the last ride.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is it's gonna be stress free for me. Yeah driving to the stadium, man, I'm taking my baby. But it's this team is going to look completely different. And this is a crazy way to end your season. Only two victories at home this season, the Giants and the Tampa Bay Bucks, and other than that, I mean, you hadn't really had much to cheer for at at and T Stadium.
Speaker 2: And you know, there are.
Speaker 9: Some guys, as you guys just stated, there are some guys that I think feel like maybe this is the end of the road with them here in Dallas. They may get an opportunity to go play forward, but you know, you look at those guys. You look at this roster up and down in the amount of guys that we've used because of injuries, I think the Cowboys have really had an opportunity to evaluate a lot of those younger guys, a lot of the guys that may not have gotten an opportunity to play the minutes that they did because of those injuries to guys like Tank Lawrence, guys that Zach Martin. You know, those injuries. I think you you discovered a brock ha in this season, So that's for me. I think when you look at the theme to this season is obviously gonna be the injuries, but it's also gonna come down to the amount of guys that you got an opportunity to really get a bird's eye view on their talent and will you go forward with them. Because of those one year contracts coming into this season, we knew that there was gonna be some decisions that needed to be made. Man, tomorrow about three four o'clock, it's gonna be some Cabo tickets, It's gonna be some bags pats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's gonna be some tears.
Speaker 8: Bro And I will say this on an other spectrum because it can't be you know, tighte people getting tight and you know all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But on the other side, and you know, I've been thankful to have had this as well, these guys like oh Diggi Zula who had had a good season. Yeah, free agent, you know you're about to get paid. So like you sitting there like, man, I'm gonna go out here do my thing. Are you excited? You just gotta make sure you get out of that game healthy. That's the main thing. Get out of here healthy, and you like go ahead and see what on on.
Speaker 7: And then on another note to even just piggyback off of that, you got a guy in Carl Lawson who some people said, hey, he was at the end of the road, but he hit the boys come in and said now And on top of that, like you said, it gets greedy at the end because now it's time to put that explanation mark. Like what Jerry say, already the hay's already in the barn. Decisions are pretty much made. But this is going to be the sugar on top to where you can solidify that contract and not even just here other places.
Speaker 6: So it's thirty one other teams. So like you said, it's an audition.
Speaker 5: Same with the coaching.
Speaker 6: Staff, Yes, sir, that's true.
Speaker 4: Same with the coaching staff. They're all up, contracts are all up. So there's a lot of people this may be their last time walking.
Speaker 5: Through that door.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: I wanted to ask you something on that, Like I know you said, it's a lot of people that say they're on there. It might be the last time walking through that door. But with the way that Mike was talking earlier during the weekend his interview, you would you say that he kind of has the confidence already that maybe he had those talk behind closed door that maybe he's going to be back with the team rallying behind him, pulling this like last stretch or is it truly an open interview for everybody in every position.
Speaker 4: I think Mike has tried to just Hey, I'm going to go out here even and he spoke about it. It's my job is just be even out here, not get too high coming here, try to be the same guy every day. Yes, sir, I don't think Jerry's really told him anything.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: This similar to what happened with Jason at the end Jason's last because when the end Jason's contract was up.
Speaker 5: Same old thing and they let it play out and then you know he was gone.
Speaker 4: I'll say this, if I'm Mike McCarthy, I need an answer pretty quick because the other jobs available, and if I'm an assistant coach, I go to him like Scott told in him at what's going on? Because I need to figure out you know what do I do?
Speaker 5: Where do you know? Where do I look to see?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 5: Mike rabl was gonna be with the Jets.
Speaker 7: So you know, say those interviews are already rolling in, so what they say, you don't want to pack your bags too early. But you can't have that LeVar bomb method with plan over here. You need to have a plan B, especially what's going on now.
Speaker 4: So January fourteenth is the day official, it's officially over. But if you're the assistant coaches right now, you can't you can't wait.
Speaker 7: You have to.
Speaker 5: Mike, I love you.
Speaker 4: I got a guy starting to come home baby in my situation right yeah, I figure you got kids, just like the players got people.
Speaker 6: Coaches do too.
Speaker 4: So Mike's been very open about I care about my guys, and I'm caring about them because essentially he's making millions per year that he's locking up for the other guys or not. So Jerry said today basically, you know Sunday's game won't change anything.
Speaker 5: Hayes and Bond, we know what we're gonna do. Okay, Yeah, in an ideal world, if you.
Speaker 7: Know, shouldn't you give somebody heads up behind closed door, like if you if you respect your coaches, and if football is really a family, like we all obviously know it's a business.
Speaker 6: We all got to show up, we have to perform.
Speaker 7: But if you truly care about them and stuff like that, would you not give them the leg up like we know you're not going to have your contract, Like, go ahead, go do the interview. So that way, honestly, that way you let people know that this job is open, and that might send you more roosters coming to your hand.
Speaker 2: It's ob week fifteen, you might want to test that.
Speaker 7: Exactly right, so that I'm asking, like half the signs been in the sky already.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't think that they have and and I just basically come hopefully Monday, we know something. I would And I say that for everyone involved. Oh yeah, yeah, everyone involved.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, if you're if you if you want to go on the radio this week and say to hey somebody, we know we're gonna do that. You know on Monday. They're letting people know, right, let them know, let the coaching staff know. And then there's other it's like, you know, the the dudes in the strength room. You know what about those guys.
Speaker 8: I've always wondered that does this straight training staff change with the with the coaching staff.
Speaker 7: It's on the head coaches typically being like I've been I've been privileged enough to be around nine different organizations, and every time that you get cool with those guys, they say, like, some of those guys are tenured guys. A lot of head coaches are coming there and they won't change them. But majority of coaches, especially when they're trying to start everything from fresh show, they're bringing their guys in. It's just like a fraternity like oh, yeah, you were good. They might keep one guy on staff just like you do, so you can build that trust. You can kind of tell us the lay of the land, who works out hard, who doesn't. But they're going to bring in their own guys unless like you know, it's a legend that you have. It's just strength staff where it's like, hey, we won't touch him, like the owner says, hey, don't do that, because there are certain positions in there to where people on the upper echelons be like, hey, you got to bring him in with you and that's my guy. That makes sense, but it's dangerous what they say. Anybody's extendable. So like when you bring in a new coach, what he say, deoncea, Hey, I'm bringing my own luggage. You got to be prepared to just hope that you can be a carry on with them.
Speaker 4: And that's that is a very It really does depend on the head coach. Bill Parcells eventually wanted to make some change and so eventually kind of moved out.
Speaker 5: Remember Georg Jurassic Oh yeah, Joe Joe was there.
Speaker 4: Joe Joe Joe moved on. So I think some of that comes with the tenure of who the who the head coach is what they want. So except I there'll be people personally, there'll be some dudes that if they're not back, I'll miss him. Yeah, I'll miss him because you know there's some good people here and you know you hate to see him. But at the same time, you know, this is that job.
Speaker 6: It's that job for long. This is what you're signed up for. And then what they say, you're in the business of what have you done for me lately?
Speaker 7: So you're gonna cry. But at the end of the day, like they told me what you got about it, the show goes on. They gonna still smile, They're still gonna be working out, they still gonna be training, you're still gonna be reporting.
Speaker 6: Like it all has to happen.
Speaker 5: As the God. They said to Godfather, this is the business.
Speaker 6: We have chosen.
Speaker 2: We have chosen.
Speaker 5: Trey Lance, will he play? Let's dive into that and.
Speaker 2: Cooper rush o the bonus.
Speaker 1: Bad time.
Speaker 6: They can't do anything like that.
Speaker 5: Hold on, when we come back, we'll dive into dirty or not dirty?
Speaker 2: How does how does it work?
Speaker 6: You guys are playing?
Speaker 2: Does it work?
Speaker 11: You need.
Speaker 1: Dive into.
Speaker 5: Ferry Church distrust playing out rock by Aristocratic like, Hey.
Speaker 12: Their Cowboys Nation. Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels, Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proud sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem.
Speaker 12: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred GAMBLR for twenty one over.
Speaker 1: Dallas Cowboys Game Day is brought to you by Captain Morgan, the official spiced Drama of the NFL. The NFL season is full of legendary tales on and off the field, and when you follow the Captain within you stories become stuff of legends. So gather your crew and visit follow Thecaptain dot com to begin your adventure. Please drink responsibly. Captain Morgan Original Spiced Drum thirty five percent alcohol by volume. Captain Morgan, Rum Company, New York, New York.
Speaker 12: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollar order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites in a full sized, intense therapy with ball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's Get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 13: Raising Caines presents the other Rules of Football.
Speaker 2: Rule one.
Speaker 13: Any broadcast without the express edition of Cook to Order Cane's Chicken Fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve No crinkle cutfries, Texas Toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation and Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of canes when it comes to winning game day canes rules raising canes, chicken fingers one love, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 1: To the players loude.
Speaker 2: Cowboy Nation.
Speaker 9: Amanda Foster has been named your twenty twenty four Downs Cowboy Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan, for her dedication to the team and spicing up the game. Vote for Amanda to be named the Ultimate NFL Fan of the Year at nfl dot com Slash Fan of the Year.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Marson. You are in the players lounge. The players are Demontrey Moore, Barry Scratched.
Speaker 6: Was her name.
Speaker 2: She was always down, Miss Price, Miss she ain't enough.
Speaker 5: How'd you know that?
Speaker 6: Look quick? That's what I'm saying. That's how legend should fan of the Year every year.
Speaker 2: She should get it every year. They can't. They can't do that.
Speaker 9: Give it to this lady. I think Amanda Foster. She leads, she leads up. She has a website that she leads that Miss Price is amazing rising.
Speaker 7: My uncle John at the game every time, and she be yelling, Oh, I love her fits like that's everything. That's the auntie you go to the cookout for and this gonna give you the best story and just treat you with so much.
Speaker 6: Little Price, you.
Speaker 2: Another plate, baby, Yeah, I do need another place.
Speaker 6: You need something to go home, sugar.
Speaker 5: You all did miss Price after that Packer game, but she was in Sweet, all teared up.
Speaker 2: After the game, they walked right past this Price.
Speaker 5: We had other people interview on her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they interviewed Miss Price. Man, They're like, you know, she was gonna walk onf Price.
Speaker 2: She was all your fault.
Speaker 7: I'm just so sad.
Speaker 5: She was all boys.
Speaker 2: She was about the rest of them.
Speaker 5: She was yelling, boy, she was all.
Speaker 12: I was she.
Speaker 5: You know, she she thought it was gonna finish this fight.
Speaker 14: You know that was.
Speaker 2: Got like that to fight every hitch with on the before the Paddy.
Speaker 6: That was crazy.
Speaker 2: This man got to toe tap the side and catching on the past.
Speaker 7: Since then the man at the end of that and you had you have the fans just sitting there, which Packer lost hurt more catch It was the catch cat.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you like that that hurt me because I was a fan watching that, that was like, that's a catch.
Speaker 2: Everybody season this catch.
Speaker 6: This is the one time that we were supposed to get over the hump and say that we're here now.
Speaker 2: And that was the worst.
Speaker 6: That's when you knew Voodoo was on there. Voodoo has been on the Cowboys's.
Speaker 2: Happened that game?
Speaker 8: To catch the marker who damned rest for two thousand Peppers just tapped his elbow like this works out?
Speaker 2: Where did Peppers come from? The whole was his biggest.
Speaker 8: Wall wall you know, where did he come from? I seen was an arm white Peppers got them wickets, so it's on. But he ain't et touting for a reason. It was just I was like, oh my goodness, he had that go go extanton arm.
Speaker 5: It was so the main things happen special, the main thing happened.
Speaker 6: And he showed you what the tapic goal was for real.
Speaker 2: He became Devanta Adams.
Speaker 7: What are we?
Speaker 2: Free agent?
Speaker 14: What me?
Speaker 6: What was that one song that used to have back in the day. If you have upon the I.
Speaker 2: Mean it's it's gonna be a lot of that. Trust me.
Speaker 9: Off season gets here, everybody's going to say, who's a free agent out here that you can sign.
Speaker 2: What's a guy that you can bring in to play with CD?
Speaker 5: If you had McCarthy back then maybe Adams is more.
Speaker 7: More appealing, but that if you if you had But that goes back to what you said, you gotta let him know early who's staying and who's going, because that's going to impact a lot of it.
Speaker 6: Free agents want to know what kind of system they're going into you.
Speaker 7: If I'm a free agent, I'm going in there and they say, hey, you give me a bag one money talk always money.
Speaker 6: Talk, the BS walks.
Speaker 7: But after that, I'm going to say, all right, am I going to the system that has made me productive and made me so appealing? Or am I going to play in the whole brand new system and the money's worth it? But we know how it is once you get the money and you get in the system that you don't like. What's the first thing you say, I don't.
Speaker 2: Like it this and that.
Speaker 6: The locker room's in disimmate.
Speaker 7: Next thing, you know, if you got a certain amount of money, that coach gonna be gone before the player is. So if I'm a smart free agent, smart free agents aren't going to come in there with the uncertainty They want to know who their coach is, what type of system they're doing, so they can say, okay, I can see myself being the building block here. So that's why it adds an added pressure of saying, hey, who is your coach going to be? And not even just who your coach gonna be? Like it looks good you say I got Mike McCarthy, But then now it's like, let's take it a step further. Who is our offensive coordinator and who is our defensive coordinator? Because I need to know are we going to have a Dan Campbell scheme? Are we going to have a zim mixed with Dan Campbell scheme, or we're gonna have the wish bamboom man come out.
Speaker 2: With a whole five to two scheme, Like.
Speaker 6: I needs to know, Yeah, not the Knowland.
Speaker 4: Washington is favored to beat the Cowboys on Sunday at Jerry World Final Game of the Year.
Speaker 5: Cowboy quarterback Crooper Rush.
Speaker 4: We'll get a quarter million dollar bonus, all right if he plays fifty five percent more of the play. So he's played a fifty two point five percent, all right. If he gives it to fifty five percent, he's going to earn another two fifty two point fifty so uh and basically gonna have to play almost most of the game to get it.
Speaker 5: And this was from Todd Archer or Todd Archer's part of it.
Speaker 4: He said, if he reaches fifty five percent, he's another two hundred fifty thousand, he's paid fifty two point three percent of the snaps. And then when Coop did his press conference over day, he's like, Oh, yeah, we're where.
Speaker 6: Everybody knows. What do you do at the end of the year.
Speaker 7: Once that you're figuring out, you start looking, you say, hey, we're going to playoffs, We're going to Super bowlk now that we're not going to playoffs. I'm not going to be selfish, but if this is that contract, I gotta do these players, I gotta do that, and that's gonna put my team in the best situation.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen Trey Lance play.
Speaker 4: You haven't, you haven't, So what's what's the best interest of the team?
Speaker 2: Cooper Rush?
Speaker 9: And I'm here's my thing, here's my what I feel like when it comes down to the money part of it, if Cooper Rush doesn't play, then that like off camera, we were just talking about that that tells you everything about what the organization thinks about you, because at the beginning of the of the year, I'm sure that was a number that Cooper Rush didn't even think that he would achieve because of Dak signing a new contract and obviously things happen, uh, And so he's been thrust into action because of injuries in the past. But you know, they've had opportunities where we haven't seen the best version of Cooper Rush, and you've been saying, well, damn, what does Trey Lance have that Cooper Rush? Is what's going on in practice where we're not even getting a package to see this guy? I mean, and at least as far as his legs are concerned, we're not seeing that from him. So I look, in this last game, I want to make sure that this team finishes obviously on a good note at home at home, because you haven't had a whole lot to cheer for at home. But when it comes down to Cooper Rush, he's one of those guys like it's a no bringing, a no brainer to bring him back because of his value that he's already shown you as that backup.
Speaker 2: But is the hay and the born on Trey Lance. Have you already seen or you already know?
Speaker 9: Because when Mike McCarthy in his interview says, I've spent a lot of time with the quarterback and quarterbacks, and to me, that's cold for I know what these guys have and what they don't have.
Speaker 6: I know who can make these reads and who can't make these reads.
Speaker 9: Let's not make this decision here in the last game just to take half a million, quarter million dollars from this guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, that would be that would be wrong.
Speaker 6: We've seen it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 6: He brought us some mentess point. I'm trying to ask you, is it wrong, go rus Part?
Speaker 7: Are we talking about Trey Lance Part who were speaking on behalf of Because it's wrong. Somebody's gonna somebody's gonna get the short end of the pistol.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I think I think when it when it comes down to Trey Lance, he hasn't shown you enough to even get those starts in the NFL. I mean we've already got that from San Francisco. They were out on him. We made a bad trade to bring him in. He was a bargaining chip against DAK, which doesn't make any sense now. So if you know the guy doesn't have anything, don't try and save face. Now, Let's not try and save face at the end of the game. Don't make this a glorified preseason game. You know, let's not do that exact let's not do that. Say it like when you're talking, I'm just saying, let's not do it now. And if Cooper Rush got quarter million dollars.
Speaker 5: And that guy earned that by the way, coming in and look like the Philly Quarterbacks.
Speaker 6: Minute, I love playing devil's advocate.
Speaker 7: So if if it's me, I'm kind of with Hueye, like I understand if the Hens in the barn and we know that we're bringing Cooper Rush back, yeah, cool, you're gonna show him.
Speaker 6: If you love him, let him go get his bonus.
Speaker 7: But for Trey Lance as the underdog, I'm rooting for him to go out there and say, like obviously the Hayes in the barn, he's already said, Mike, I study these guys, I know them, I know what I'm going to get from them. If you haven't seen him now, you're not going to change somebody's mind in one game, at least not this organization. So we already kind of the stars are written in the sky. But if he goes in there and balls out like that other guy, he's going to be more appealing to somebody else, because what in this league everybody loves a former first rounder and they feel like, hey, I can coach him up, I can get them there. How many other coaches on their staff are organization have QB whispers or guru for.
Speaker 6: Him to go in and learn behinw somebody else is an insurancy policy.
Speaker 9: When do you say when do you say this guy can't play? When do you say that? When do you get to the point where you say it can't be done? He QB whisperer beat can't be done. Okay, I'm gonna say there is always a writing and there is always a silver line where you'd be like, hey, this guy just don't got it. But for me, if you're a QB and Kyle and I hate to say this, he might be a nice young man, but I'm gonna have to get real with you. If you're a QB and Kyle Shanahan's offense the most QB friendly offense there is. We're talking about You've turned guys into brock party in the Shara, and you can't produce and that.
Speaker 6: That kind of says it right there, and you haven't got this.
Speaker 7: So yes, but what he said, I'm always gonna fight for the player to get you a shot. If you're in here, you're here like you brought me in here, you might as well at least give me a shot.
Speaker 6: We got none to lose.
Speaker 5: You spent five million dollars exactly.
Speaker 6: Let me see that car get out and gave a little.
Speaker 5: Bit fourth round draft We know who and what Cooper rushing.
Speaker 7: And I want to and I just want to mention with that fourth round draft pick, you could have easily had that boyd down Nick in Tampa Bay at running back, that rookie that is killing you.
Speaker 6: Could have had that you could have had.
Speaker 4: At least I would at least like to see take that car for specially the new coach.
Speaker 5: That McKee kid made himself some money.
Speaker 6: Made. Let's make him free agent, is what I'm saying. Give him, give him a fighting shot to either take yourself on the past.
Speaker 4: The Philly kid is, But I don't know if the Philly kid is. But the Philly kids, I mean, but the kid over there, I mean, that's if he's free. That's the guy that's just man, come on the can.
Speaker 6: Even if he's not free. Think about the people that are going to trade.
Speaker 7: How many times have we seen people have talented quarterbacks and like once the guy is locked up the starting position, those guys know coming.
Speaker 6: Out like, hey, can we come over there and trade with you?
Speaker 7: When I think back to when the San France had brock party, what was the other guy behind him? He's down in Jacksonville behind him, but he had three quarterbacks and people was knocking at the door. It doesn't even matter at this point. But you can never have too many qbs. So hey, Eagles might Eagles might go over there and will and Gland trade.
Speaker 6: And go something.
Speaker 4: So all right, we uh got to hit a break here. Let's get our yetti final. YETI cool customers to play well, they.
Speaker 2: Give me a quarter million dollars.
Speaker 5: He's got to make our finals, make our final picks, man, that boy final picks.
Speaker 2: You just got to come a quarter million dollars. Don't play with me?
Speaker 5: Plays live right here. It brought you by Risk crackame on Dallas.
Speaker 10: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of meat Church here with football season kicking off. I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer hand cramping cold. That's where Yeti's insulated Colster cankuler comes in clutch this year. You can even get him with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed Yettie Cowboys gears now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on yettie dot Com. Check it out today. Yetti Official cooler and Drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Hey Danny McCrae, here for Smoothie King.
Speaker 9: You know every great workout deserves a great reward, so treat yourself right with new coconut smoothie bowls made with real fruit, crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, creamy coconut and top with the chocolate, hazelnut or honey drizzle.
Speaker 2: With two new flavors.
Speaker 9: It's perfect for you and the workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the track. Scoop up new coconuts smoothie bowls only a Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 12: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy you with Baul. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 5: Hey, Cowboy fans.
Speaker 11: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even us pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 13: Prescott keats it slides for the first.
Speaker 11: Down, investigate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 13: Perfect throw My goodness, wow, did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 11: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 2: Back to the players Loud.
Speaker 9: The Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, presented by Nationwide, recognizes players who do so much more both on the field.
Speaker 2: And in the community.
Speaker 9: Help Dallas Cowboys Number the Zach Martin raise funds for the National Meta of Honor Museum Foundation by casting Your Your Charity Challenge, vote on NFL dot com slash Man of the Year or tweet your support using the hashtag wpmoy challenge. Voting ends on January the sixth. Vote for Zach Man. I know I talk a lot, but let me just take a quick second.
Speaker 6: Please go vote for that man.
Speaker 7: We do not if Cowboys Nation is really supporting everybody like they say they're doing. We ride together dot Together, go vote for Zach Cooks. That is a big honor to win that award and not knowing if he's going to go out this year or come back, Like, what better way can you pay respects to him by going to vote, donate and it's for a good cause and sending him out with the highest honor.
Speaker 6: So go vote for him.
Speaker 4: Man Moore, Heck Harrison, Arry Church to instruction More and Church played for the Dallas Cowboys are yety cool customer who needs to perform, be cool this week against the Giants.
Speaker 5: I won't go with mister booth.
Speaker 2: Oh no, come on now to work. That's what you know.
Speaker 6: What, With all due respect, No, he just ain't.
Speaker 15: He just ain't.
Speaker 2: Some cats ain't got it.
Speaker 6: Man said in the barn.
Speaker 2: Already in the barn.
Speaker 4: They lost that bar if Tanner McKee was sitting here going there gotta get cool, thist.
Speaker 8: We every time we've seen this man on the field, he's giving up like two cubs.
Speaker 5: Man, that's just my guy. Okay, you guys can have your guy. That's god.
Speaker 2: I can't believe too.
Speaker 8: I gotta be to I need a good game. I need to be cooler about tape. The tape is already, that's that's tape. He might be able to change.
Speaker 7: Got a technique.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 7: Like this a history past, there's always that one guy on the Cowboys roster where people are like, how's he here? Why?
Speaker 6: And hey, he might be that guy if he go out there.
Speaker 2: Who needs to have.
Speaker 6: A good one. I'm gonna go with Donovan Wilson.
Speaker 8: I think, yeah, I know, I think he needs for his own individual going forward with the Cowboy, he needs to have a good game. I mean he's played, you know, has flashes throughout the season when they put him in the when he was in that dan Quinn system, that was perfect for him because he was in the box, he was downhill running hit and that's all the seatball go get ball.
Speaker 2: But I told you all about this at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 8: They've had him too high safety. I don't know if we got the personnel to do that, and he's gotten exposed in a couple of games this year. So for me, my cool customer, let Donald get back to what he does, get some good tape out there, and then we'll see what happens next year.
Speaker 6: But that's a man that needs to have a good game in my opinion. All right, man, I'm gonna have to go with Cooper Rush.
Speaker 7: I think he he's the guy because when it comes to this game, you gotta put the Like I said, this is an exclamation mark game.
Speaker 6: When you go out there, you have to say, hey, I am y'all.
Speaker 7: Backup, like this is what you have. Because we all know Dak got paid. He's going to be the guy when he comes back. So Coop is gonna build value in himself of solidifying that backup role or potentially taking that leap, just for somebody to say on another team, hey, he's our starter. We need to go get him. Like he's been sitting behind there long enough. So this is the moment where you can say, hey, in the moment of tragedy, I've been able to prevail and Shane and I let somebody want to be a starter. No, but I just said, hey, you can go out there and start a couple games. You can start a couple of games for me, or you can come in here at least you can have a QB competition.
Speaker 6: That's where it comes to. That's why I said, go out there.
Speaker 7: If he does something and play lights out in a game that doesn't matter against Washington, like yeah, somebody might say, hey, he got enough grit, can he can come in here and push my quarterback? And who knows if he goes in there and push the quarterback, he might win. If he was with the Raiders he want to join exactly for sure, he can start for the Raiders.
Speaker 6: So that's what I said.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of other.
Speaker 6: Teams you could potentially be interviewing for do I think.
Speaker 2: He's the guy?
Speaker 6: No, but he can.
Speaker 2: Michah the missile Parsons is mine. Yet he gotta have to be.
Speaker 9: And the reason I'm saying is because right now I think Washington is on fire. They've had so many offensively, Jaydon Daniels is is mean boy, and that's he's one of those players that can impact and he can embarrass you in a in a number of different ways. I've discovered just by watching him. I thought it was just coming out of l s U.
Speaker 2: I doubted him. I didn't. I didn't see this right.
Speaker 9: But his ability to transition to a running quarterback back to a throwing quarterback, I think he does it a lot better than guys expected him to. And Michah has to put a lot of pressure on him. You saw when they played out in d C. Michael was a big time impact on the end that game. I think he has to have a repeat of that. And Micah is already. You know, the numbers are there. He won't probably won't finish with the numbers that he had in previous seasons, but he's close, I mean, be one of those multiple sack games.
Speaker 2: So Micah is my guy.
Speaker 4: He believe the half sacked to get to ten. He just wants to have the double digits year. He's coming the league, so it would be significant. Plus he missed, he missed time this year. So so that you got that there, all right, Chris? Where were at the stands here for these games?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 15: Sorry, I got some children back here.
Speaker 16: Children, So I've got haven't got the standings fixed yet because I'm still looking for church went on vacation.
Speaker 15: I wasn't the group.
Speaker 6: I am not on that group.
Speaker 2: Texans Saturday doing right now?
Speaker 15: Anyways, So when I get that, I will calculate the standing calculating on.
Speaker 2: What right now? Are you serious? What are you serious?
Speaker 16: Like when you cooking the books with I'm not cooking anybody it might be, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: So anyways, let's do some picks.
Speaker 15: How about that? Can we got first? First game up? I got Cincinnati at Pittsburgh.
Speaker 16: Cincinnati two and a half point favorites at Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh.
Speaker 9: I'm going with Natty. I'm going with Cincinnati in this game. I'm going with Joe Burrow. I'm gonna go twenty four or seventeen in this gameteen yeah, yeah, Cincinnati need it you gotta have this.
Speaker 6: Definitely, yes they are.
Speaker 2: Let's go okay, all right, hey man, let.
Speaker 6: Me go ahead and jump this thing off.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with Cincinnati. Man, Hey, Joe is doing his thing in a must win game. They need to start still a line so they can go to the playoffs. But most importantly, not about them. What I seen from George Pickett earlier this week in the media, him and Russell Wilson having that discontent. Hey, that is your fire cracker that's gonna win you the game and lose this. I think he's gonna have a meltdown.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 6: I have the Bengals doing twenty eight to thirteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, give me the bird, me the bird.
Speaker 8: Man rush about to go out here and get things right now, Give me the bird. Twenty four to twenty one.
Speaker 5: I like it, twenty six seventeen.
Speaker 2: It's in the bird and.
Speaker 5: The bird all right.
Speaker 15: Next game up, we got Jacksonville do off at Indianapolis. Minneapolis is favored by five.
Speaker 5: Who's the quarterback?
Speaker 2: I say this quarterback, that's the kicker. Flock You give me flocko.
Speaker 7: This is it?
Speaker 2: Just gave up forty five.
Speaker 9: All right, I'm gonna go Indy. I'm gonna go Indy. Topic Yeah, I'm gonna got Indy and I'm gonna go Indy. Seventeen to seven.
Speaker 15: It's in Duvall, No, in Indianapolis, in the dome.
Speaker 6: M I wish I knew who was starting a quarterback?
Speaker 2: Man, I think it's flag On.
Speaker 6: It was Floer. I got Indy, I got Indy.
Speaker 2: Well he has Indy.
Speaker 6: I got Indy for sure. If it's FLA. If it's not FLA, you don't get out.
Speaker 2: No, no, there's no fence.
Speaker 6: Give me, give me, give me Indy, give me in give me Indy. I can't give me. I can't call it.
Speaker 2: Give me.
Speaker 6: Let me get that to his pockets. Ain't yes, Church going with the.
Speaker 2: Cast, Yes, indeed twenty one seventeen.
Speaker 9: Church, even with your pigs, even whatever whatever you got on your phone, you were about the country up with with Chris. This is about to take you out of the box anyway. So you I think you was already behind, like boy games. Maybe true, maybe true?
Speaker 7: Hey give me eighteen, give me, give me eighteen seventh.
Speaker 4: Richardson ain't playing. I'm definitely going with Indy to win. Twenty four nineteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty four, nineteen. Yeah, that's just come on, Chris get eighteen seven on.
Speaker 5: Mos eighteen seven on your oars, talking crazy.
Speaker 15: Buffalo at New England. New England is dogs by two and a half at home two and a half.
Speaker 2: Buffalo ain't paying for nothing, they ain't.
Speaker 15: Playing for nothing.
Speaker 8: So this is these are some good picks this week, because these are some who's the backup a Trubisky?
Speaker 15: You gotta figured out.
Speaker 6: I think Trubisky to back.
Speaker 2: Up a Buffalo in New England?
Speaker 9: New England trying to keep that New England's won right now, they had number one on that pick, so it's not gonna be a dog fight.
Speaker 2: Give me be low.
Speaker 9: Uh, even without the Dust playing, Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go seventeen fourteen.
Speaker 2: The dust man Dust ain't playing that. They playing that Dust might be trying to win the envy.
Speaker 5: Who knows?
Speaker 9: Might you know if they if in Buffalo, if he had a record to break the bad, bad, breaking the whole.
Speaker 7: Stuff, They're gonna sing, go ahead, Buffalo, Buffalo, clear win go twenty eight to.
Speaker 6: Twenty to seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went the Dust and the crew, uh, twenty eight seventeen.
Speaker 5: At twenty seventeen Buffalo.
Speaker 16: Actually the New York Football Giants at the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies favorite by three and a half.
Speaker 8: Got the key out there, doctor, He ain't gonna have Brown or Davante, but you know.
Speaker 2: The key game? Well who just come out stand?
Speaker 6: Just yeah, I wasn't playing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look.
Speaker 6: Go with Tommy Cutlers.
Speaker 9: God, this is horrible. You know what the last week I'm going with Philly. Oh, going to Philly. I'm going to Philly seventy three?
Speaker 6: Is it in Philly?
Speaker 2: It is in Philly for seventy three? Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: Show me an ugly game, terrible game. Come on, h you're gonna pick against your boys, your other.
Speaker 2: Boy, your old brethren. Yeah, yeah, the boys.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm going with the Giants. Watch out ahead, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: We're going.
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty, twenty eight, two, twenty eight to seventeen. I think there's gonna be a dog like they're on the winning streak right now. They're gonna go.
Speaker 6: In'm a dog. Yeah, they resting everybody.
Speaker 2: Let's come the Eagles.
Speaker 6: Twenty one. He was lord of Jacksonville. Yeah, what I say, trap game.
Speaker 5: In the spirit trap game, in the spirit of heck miss Green out.
Speaker 2: So disrespectful, that is. So you know what I was trying to show Christmas out there. You know what I'm saying, come on, get some coming.
Speaker 9: All that's coming here with the Kelly Green his backroom, brown in his backpack, gave it away green back.
Speaker 2: I was kind of showing right there, unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Fly got christ all right.
Speaker 15: We got Houston at Tennessee. Tennessee is favorite by four what.
Speaker 2: Because he's gotta rapt. You soon got a rapt Tony.
Speaker 8: Give me Tony Pollot, Man, give me Tony Titans. You going with the Titans seventeen ten. He's gonna set the rap arresting everybody.
Speaker 6: I believe.
Speaker 2: So they got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got all the misers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got this son, Tony.
Speaker 7: Tonyn too, and you got them in centers that he got to hit it on.
Speaker 6: He close enough.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, man, I'll go Tennessee seventeen fourteen ten. The key h.
Speaker 5: Thirteen to ten. Tennessee wins.
Speaker 6: Seventeen ten.
Speaker 16: San Francisco at Arizona Arizona or excuse me, San Francisco is favored by one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah at Arizona, and neither team has anything to play for.
Speaker 6: But it's a division game.
Speaker 15: San Francisco wins this game, they'll be playing in Dallas next year.
Speaker 5: They're gonna win.
Speaker 9: Man, give me, give me call of duty, Yeah, yeah, give me yeah, yes, give me call of duty. Give me thirteen ten on that one too, Man, thirteen ten, give me.
Speaker 6: Give me seven.
Speaker 7: Friend, Fred Warner, my dog gotta redeem himself for that. That that pregame speech he gave. He now he got to go out there and get somebody a good BT session. So I'm gonna go with Sam fran Man. That one's gonna be. That's a that's gonna be an ugly game. I'm gonna go twenty three thirteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, give me call of duty, Give me call of duty twenty to seventeen.
Speaker 5: San Francisco nineteen sixteen.
Speaker 6: That's us.
Speaker 15: Here's an interesting one. Kansas City at Denver.
Speaker 6: Needed Line.
Speaker 2: Yes, guess what. Wow he faith it wins former in discussion.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not either. It's not even that.
Speaker 2: Once upon a time, that's how it's gonna start. Once upon a time.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with bow Knicks, bow Knicks, and I'm going to say twenty twenty four to ten mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They gotta have it.
Speaker 6: They got on a time in the proe.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 7: Okay, give me the Broncos because what if case loses, the Bengals don't get in.
Speaker 8: Correct, but if they if Broncos win, that they got the last spot. So Miami and isn't this game it depends on like the winner out of this, the Bengals come out.
Speaker 2: If the Broncos lose, then Miami goes in.
Speaker 8: But if the Broncos and Miami lose, then Cincinnati goes in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Cincinnati.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I see, I see the Broncos winning that one.
Speaker 2: I don't see I don't see Casey.
Speaker 6: I see Casey saying, hey, we gonna make it. Look at Vincent.
Speaker 9: Yeah, don't let them go. It's a lot of people don't want to see Joe Burrow. Nobody wants to see the possibilities.
Speaker 2: Give me k C.
Speaker 8: Give me case Andy Rego has something today, you know, give me twenty four seventeen.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you win.
Speaker 15: We got quick on these next ones. Okay, chargers at Vegas.
Speaker 2: You know I'm going with that. Yeah, give me chargers, chargers, and I'm gonna go twenty eight to ten.
Speaker 6: Raiders.
Speaker 2: What are you trying to win.
Speaker 7: You're trying to actually, you know, stay out minute. Actually what you're right, You're right now, let me get forget loyalty charges?
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, give me the charges.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna be so mad at twenty one if you should Bena be.
Speaker 15: Picked with your heart, pick with your heart.
Speaker 5: For tey lac all right?
Speaker 9: Who you got nixt We got Seattle at the Rams, Seattle at Rams.
Speaker 2: What are the ramifications of this game?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 6: Nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Nothing Rams already in MS Rams already in Seattle.
Speaker 15: Oh, I got Seattle by two and a half.
Speaker 6: I got Seattle because Gino is real close to hitting his incentive, his incentives to get it?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 9: How many times has Gino let me down this season? But I'm gonna go Seattle, and I'm gonna go twenty one seventeen.
Speaker 8: I'm Seattle as well, twenty four twenty one so disciplined, I'm gonna go with that.
Speaker 6: Twenty one seventeen, i'mna picking back off you. But I did have my pick Camp first.
Speaker 5: I'll go with the Seattle. Go get this one thirty to twenty four?
Speaker 6: Where's that Raiders game? The Raiders in charges game?
Speaker 15: Two games left game of the weekend. Minnesota at the truck.
Speaker 2: It's this huge, is it?
Speaker 9: Give me Minnesota. Give me Minnesota. Yeah, yeah, give me Minnesota. I'm gonna take them, and I'm gonna say twenty eight twenty four in this game.
Speaker 2: It's for the number one.
Speaker 6: See yes, that's the number one seed.
Speaker 7: Hey, give me my aggie brother, Dan Campbell, mister mont Saint Brown, no drops, I'm going thirty one to twenty three.
Speaker 8: Give me Detroit as well, twenty eight twenty four. You donkey, Sammy, d Eve been playing good.
Speaker 5: I Sammy.
Speaker 6: He gave himself some money. You think so.
Speaker 5: Dan Campbell mad crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, you know right, you know you know what.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dan Campbell doing something crazy and Minnesota will end up winning thirty two to thirty.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm the lone ranger.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 15: I picked all right, Washington at Dallas.
Speaker 9: Washington, go ahead, Sea, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you like this.
Speaker 6: You got Washington.
Speaker 8: Yeah, If we got Washington, it's gonna be a seventeen ten Washington, you got.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Washington. This is gonna be an ugly game. I'm gonna go twenty twenty one to eighteen twenty one eighteen.
Speaker 5: Of course I got Washington, no Wow, no out the brooms loyalty. But it's what's out there. Man, Trey Lan is gonna come in and make it close.
Speaker 2: Old trade.
Speaker 9: I don't believe y'all in the last game of the season, y'all are this little disloyd.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. The whole the whole thing has been coming down to root it.
Speaker 5: It's gonna make it, make it close.
Speaker 6: Thirty to fourteen, he brought back the throw bike.
Speaker 2: Hey bikey listen, I'm going with watching this game.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Twenty four sent I gonna keep getting paid with y'all man, twenty twenty four seventeen, Cowboy Nation. Off your team wins.
Speaker 7: Hey, if it's not to put the Raiders back online, Man, I'm going along Wood.
Speaker 2: I tried to help you.
Speaker 1: I'm going That's just been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.