Speaker 1: Telling to watch out for Florida, Milorida malorda.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx in all of four yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason. It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after that win says he rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights. Police arrested in Orlando man for talking.
Speaker 4: Of FROMMADO the breakfast club Bitch You Donkey of the Day with Charlamagne a guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know why y'all keep letting Heim get y'all like.
Speaker 4: Well, Duval Donkey of Today for Thursday, November sixth goes to a nineteen year old yn from Miami, Florida named Anthony Markeith Elliott. I don't know when y'all gonna realize and not go back and forth with people who are the same age as Jez's Trap Would Die mixtape. Okay, seriously, you have to ask these questions to yourself. Am I arguing with somebody that's that's the same age are younger than t I's urban legend? Okay, there is absolutely no reason to be going back and forth with an eighteen year old. Okay, their prefrontal cor text doesn't even start developing until their mid twenties. Okay, you have to understand that before you even open up your mouth to go back and forth with one of these youngest.
Speaker 2: But by the time people realize that it's too late.
Speaker 4: And this young lady, uh, Chayton Thomas realized it a little too late, all right. See, Chaton was in the car along with her pregnant daughter and her one year old daughter, and she decided that she wanted.
Speaker 2: To stop at McDonald's. Well, when she stopped at Mickey Dee's, this happened.
Speaker 5: I told him, I said, listen, his mama wanted to make met griddles a mat chicken.
Speaker 1: Because this is.
Speaker 5: About to be a mcconriendal at this McDonald's. I don't play any type of games.
Speaker 6: We broke the story Monday, Miami Gardens, McDonald's employee arrested for pulling a gun and a car full of women and a child.
Speaker 1: So you were waiting for a while, Yeah, we was waiting for over an hour, over an hour. We stay.
Speaker 6: Chayton Timmins says, they waited a long time, her pregnant daughter to some of the people in the car, and then this guy, Anthony Elliott wouldn't give them their food. She says.
Speaker 5: We looking at each other, me and my godda looking at each other, like why are you upset?
Speaker 1: And he was like, I don't have to give you nothing. He was like what you said?
Speaker 5: What you said? And we were like are you serious? Like what's really going on? So he clutched at his waist. I got on the phone with the cops. I said, this is going to go one of two ways. Miami guardan Is Police Department. Y'all need to get here to McDonald's because somebody for the die.
Speaker 4: All I heard is now was a bunch of MC drama. Okay, MC mayheon, all right, that could have been a mic disaster.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: I'm not debating with nobody that's younger than get Richard, I trying.
Speaker 2: That is a make mistake, all right, That.
Speaker 4: Is a conversation that leads to nothing but MC madness. All right, Chaton, you lucky you wasn't MC murdered.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? And who the hell waits at McDonald's for an hour? Okay?
Speaker 4: Who has an hour to wait at McDonald's. And what is up with fast food restaurants? Every time I come in this building, it's a story about a scuffle a subway or something popping off at Puppey's, kerkfuffles at KFC, people getting whipped over whoppers? What is it about fast food that is causing folks to be so violent? Also, Anthony, I want better for brothers like you.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 4: It pains me to know that you feel like you have to carry a pistol at work. Okay, do you realize that everyone in this story thought they was in danger? Everyone this man had a gun, had worked at McDonald's, and this woman Chaton was clearly dealing with some PTSD.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to Local ten news for the more the report.
Speaker 6: Police Elliott now facing the charges and for this woman who already survived us shooting, she says she went into defence mode. We put through your mind at that moment.
Speaker 1: He has a death wish. He must have had a death wish.
Speaker 5: This gotta be a suicide, because it's no way that I'm going to allow you to do anything bodily harm. Tomorrons all over McNuggets, all the over med ticket, my ticket. He must want to have a net funeral to put my kids in hearm's way, And that's a problem for me.
Speaker 1: Not that type of girl. I'm not that type of woman, and I'm not the type of hair.
Speaker 4: She's already been shot before. We are traumatized people, man, we are hurt people. But even through the pain, we're gonna get these jokes off. She knew she was on camera and she was letting it go. You hear me, the woman in the car with her kids, and poor Anthony was at work with a gun. But Anthony clearly is a brother who doesn't need to own a firearm.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: That is a combo at McDonald's that nobody wants see. When you have low emotional intelligence, okay, it's hard to be in a job in the service industry because a lot of the service industry is about temperament.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: You are dealing with other people all day, other people's emotions, other people stress, and you.
Speaker 2: Have to keep you cool.
Speaker 4: Okay, because if you have a mic meltdown like Anthony did, then you end up in a mic mess, and that's when you end up with a McMug shot. Okay, this young man has been charged with five counter baggravated assault with a firearm. Let me tell you how you end up in micprison in a situation like this. Number one being nineteen and black. Okay, number two. If you work at McDonald, there's a highly doubt you can afford the type of attorneys you need UH to even deal with a case like this. So you're gonna end up getting the public defender who's gonna tell you to plead the something okay, I don't know, you know what the charge will be, and then they gonna end up giving you some jail time and that's when you get mc locked up. Ronald McDonald once said, when anger rises, think of the consequences. I'm lying Ronald McDonald never said that. That was Confucius, but I can make a mean saying it was Ronald McDonald and people will still share it. But the quote still applies. When anger rises, think of the consequences. Please give Anthony marrak Keith Elliott the biggest he hull.
Speaker 2: That's the other these people way that was crazy.
Speaker 4: There definitely was mm hm hm who waits to McDonald's forint hour though?
Speaker 2: That's crazy?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wait when he when he dropped the frisen. But that ain't no hour. That's an hour that maybe like seven minutes, seven at ten minutes and listen, you know, never mind but no, but I know you wasn't gonna play no more nothing, no, no, you know when you just said, when you when you hear somebody say they waited at McDonald's for an hour?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, they wait at McDonald's for an hour. You know what I'm saying. Wait you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, yeah, okay, we're not playing a game, all right, No, no, no, you don't don't know.
Speaker 2: You already pulled her up anyway. You're looking right at her. I'm not. But if I had to guess, shut up? All right? What waited? I say? At least two sixty?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 2: Five four two?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: All the food in all the world, and I.
Speaker 2: Am going to eat all right now. Thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Donkey of to day.
Speaker 4: Donkey today is fonts by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull. You get the horns. Hold up every day I wake up the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: You'll finish. So y'all done.