Speaker 1: What are you doing? Rolling we are? What is going on? That's an HD camera, baby, is it? Yeah? But why is it so wide?
Speaker 2: Because it's a HD Why we're reversed? I don't even let me play this.
Speaker 1: Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: When I told you that it looked like that, you said to me, you said, you said, it's fine. No, I know, but so but in the pre when I told you that when I'm shaking my hand to the right, it looks left, You're like.
Speaker 1: No, no, because then if we do it the other way, then that means that I'm not going to be able to see you. All I'm asking is in previous forever, when we've done this, we're on the right side though, but now we're not. But it's gonna that's how it's gonna show on YouTube. Yes, how come I'm confused because I don't get it either. I walk with a cane and I'm an old bald man. I don't you know, because I'm an old man.
Speaker 2: Well, if we could ever get it on this computer, then everything that we're recording it would just be studio quality and we'd have to be looking that way, and you know, we need better set up.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to Serial Killers. You're very short. You could take this, you're very Let's just move the whole board out. I could just like be pushed up. Yeah, push it up. Speaking of push up, can you go higher? I could try? What chair are you in? I'm in the chairs the diamond chair. Yeah, there you go. Now you're a little taller. Alright, oh high diamond. Yeah we're rolling. No no no no no no no no no no no no no. When when I need to know when this podcast will ever, ever, ever be a priority for Andrew. I don't like this is literally what kicked off his entire podcast career and now play second fiddle to every other thing that he is going on in his world. Sometimes he's able to come in on time. He's no, I'm so busy. I'm so busy. I can't record today. Do you know how many times that we have scheduled ten o'clock? Nope, can't so busy. Need your help too, I just can I have a second opinion? Can you read this and tell me? Can I read it on the podcast? Oh? Okay, uh bubba bubba, can you talk while?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, he's reading a text message. What's the four one one? What's the hot goss? What's such?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Four one one?
Speaker 2: That's an area code, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know. I really don't know. I told you you should just say, like, do you need help? Looking? Also, we're recording a podcast. Yeah, and any First of all, can I tell you guys, this is not a gossip. No, it isn't. It's cereal. Get out, get out, be nicer. I'm a black woman. I'm going through a lot.
Speaker 2: Right now, sell you, guys, I am getting mind is a line?
Speaker 1: Yay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good? Then you can't eat cereal out? Oh? Can we can we go? I love your diamonds. Smile if you're happy. Yay diamond Yeah that was that was a cute picture. Actually all right, hate this stupid arm anyway. What I was saying is you can't say what's the four one one anymore? Nobody? Do you even know what that is? It's the h you call that for the directory? Oh yeah, the directory. It's called information. It's called it's called and they don't even have it. They don't have what, they don't have it anymore. Just take that, we please eat cereal.
Speaker 2: I felt like I'm like a clown, like I could just pull things out of a bag, like.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I know that you are you know, B Fries.
Speaker 2: Thanks for your patience everybody while we did that.
Speaker 1: I know that you are a B Fries with the Wishing grads. B what B Fries? BFFs.
Speaker 2: Why is that B Fries?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Because friends f r I e s. Yeah, best friends.
Speaker 1: Cool, But I know that you're like besties.
Speaker 2: They we need to They've been texting me they want to come on for a bowl chat, so I will arrange that.
Speaker 1: Come on all day. Meanwhile, I bought this for six dollars because you can't get anything done because you need to tell me, tell you what you need to tell me?
Speaker 2: Hey to get this, And then I would say, hey, would you mind sending us the new hot chocolate cereal? And then they would But you thinking it doesn't automatically ping in my head? Oh Scott, he's it right now. It's shopping for cereal and needs the new three Wishes limited edition hot chocolate Cereal.
Speaker 1: Anytime General Mills has something new, they send it to us.
Speaker 2: Now, well, you gotta tell me and then I'll happily text them.
Speaker 1: Let's just get new cereals all the time from everybody. Why do I got to text you this is a podcast about cereal? Because how am I supposed to know that this is out? I don't know. You don't ever check the feeds. The feeds, yeah, what are the feeds? I don't check Facebook, No Instagram a Facebook? Come on? Don't you know that new friend Cereal is coming out? You did? I think I saw that post. That's General Mills. Bet they send us that cool?
Speaker 2: Do you know that I'm probably a limited edition mug that you no doubt will hoard and say Kooper needs this.
Speaker 1: Did you know that Twinkle Cereal is coming back? Oh god?
Speaker 2: Oh that's the one that has the marsh from the sixties. Yes, with marshmallow limited edition and it has it's like a sugar cereal. Yeah, Twinkles the Elephant.
Speaker 1: That's Twinkles the Elephant. And they're keeping the box like that original sixties, aren't that? Yeah? They should? Limited edition coming back. I think it's a Walmart thing. The logos and everything were so much more fun in the sixties. Right. It's not Cava or whatever you say, what is it? Canva? Canva? Cava is the Mediterranean food.
Speaker 2: Store right, which there's also naya now too, all these one word Mediterraneans t tayim yeah that which I just think of like that. And you don't know this because this wasn't your age the show Tyina. No, it was on Nickelodeon. Whenever I see taime and I have to pronounce it that way, I just think t.
Speaker 1: I think aishasha. That was the playground guys young another bad creation. I think, oh cool aisha. Well.
Speaker 2: When I think that, I think of that viral video of the guy dancing to it.
Speaker 1: Aiesha mom, Mom, we really need to eat cereus. It's a meme.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love Early two thousand.
Speaker 1: I love me some Wish and Grad they're the family that started the Three Wishes cereal company.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm going to text them and say, hey, we're doing your cereals.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that after we try this, they're not going to rescold well. They want to come on. I love for them to come on. Yeah, can we say that their cereal sucks when they come on?
Speaker 2: It's not all of their cereals size.
Speaker 1: No, they don't, no, no, no, they don't.
Speaker 2: Be like actually several of them they was like they're the best ones that we find out of the healthy cereals, way better than a magic spoon.
Speaker 1: Gluten free, less sugar, more protein, grain free. Look, can I just realize I don't have my phone? That's good, that's very good. Now Look how nice and calm you've been. Oh really, look how small the bag is for the big box.
Speaker 2: That's okay, I mean yeah, I guess they're not really expecting me to have several bowls of this.
Speaker 1: No worries. Listen, I'm going into this with an open mind. Yeah, we both are, because I want to love it. I do.
Speaker 2: I really know what Cereal was discussing that. I haven't stopped thinking about what the one from last episode, the Magical Berries, the three Berries.
Speaker 1: Special k Diamond was actually looking at it today, I'm like, oh, let me do you a favorite? Don't even open that boss?
Speaker 2: Wow, And you never look out for diamond like that when it comes to cereals.
Speaker 1: I do love diamond. Yeah, all right, I'm gonna go back to the foreign Land Fresh Dairies fridge and grant some Foremland Fresh Dairries two percent milk. I love that. Wait, what did you get from the Hampton end? We said, we love you. I said, I was looking out for you by telling you not to eat that crappy special.
Speaker 2: Case because that special case cereal legit tastes like vomit. Yeah, yeah, not good. One of the worst I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird. Okay, nobody can hear you, all right, Andrew, here we go, Free Wishes for a Cereal. Free Wishes Hot Chocolate Limited addition. Got this at the stew Leonards.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 1: They're flat little o's. Okay. The initial taste is great. Let's see what happens. It tastes like hot chocolate powder. That is wonderful. It really does. I'm waiting it's coming. I'm getting it a little bit, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit but not overpowering like a magic spoon.
Speaker 1: Is really good, might actually be okay, if you want to try it. That's actually really good. I think they've done it. It's pretty good. I give this one three bowlts in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna win it with milk.
Speaker 1: It is good, you know what. It's good. It does have a tiny bit of that little aftertaste of whatever the monk fruit is, stevia or whatever got there.
Speaker 2: But they've teamed it down from where it first was I think when they first all came to the scene, it was not it the box.
Speaker 1: Diamond, Yeah, you see the box, I see it, thank you. I need to see what the flavor. I don't think there should be limited edition. They should put this one out there for forever. Really really ste leonards. They had to cover the ingredients with the paid sticker, you stupid. Well, I see chickpea whatever in here, so that might be you're bad at ripping sticker. Well, peep protein organics. There's the monk fruit extra. Yeah. See, I do taste a little of that stuff at the end, a little bit. It's better. It's better than it's been. I'll tell you that. I'm giving it three bowls. Yeah. It's got a really nice hot chocolate powder taste. Yeah, very good. Yeah, loved it. That's cool, Diamond. What do you give it, Diamond?
Speaker 2: I give it.
Speaker 1: Four bowls and a spoon. Yeah, wait, hold on, we dropped that down to four. Yeah. Yeah, that's what I say. That's what I gave it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was good, and honestly, it tastes like a chocolate cereal. The only you get a little bit of that weird sweetness at the end. But compared to when I feel like we first had three wishes Cereal to now, they really fixed the ingredients and it's not overpowering. And if you're looking for a quote unquote healthier cereal or healthier cereal, it's I gotta tell you pretty good.
Speaker 1: I do like the way the Farmland fresh airries milk tastes after absolutely who doesn't want that's oh speaking of milk. So uh, when you were growing up, you watched Sesame Street, right, yeah, well, it just reminded me. It reminded me of this one thing that they used to do. It was a milk thing, Like they took you to the farm and there was the cows, there was a crying baby, and I always just remembered milk, milk, milk. You don't remember that. I don't so good, so warmid wit?
Speaker 2: You keep looking at me like I'm supposed to be like, oh my god, childhood memories.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that. Really a day in my life, the crazy the milk truck comes racing up to cause the baby's crying. I gotta fill the bottles of milk. I was born in nineteen ninety one. We did not have milk. Trucks. They still played it though. This milk trucks. Now, how do you think they get milk places? There was a bit it's a tanker truck. It's a big tanker.
Speaker 2: This in the nineteen seventies was like you got it with like a door, milkman.
Speaker 1: No, but it was a tanker truck. They went to the farm like farmland fresh dairies, and they sucked on the cow's teats and they milked the cow. They milk the cow with the thing, and then they poured it into the pails, the silver pails, PILs piles, and then the milk truck, the big tanker truck would come and suck all the milk out of there and bring it to the plant like we're gonna go visit. Yeah, yes, And that's where they bottled it. And then they put it in the regular tractor trailer trucks and brought it to all the stores. Cool. But I mean milk is transported in like a big tank like a guest truck. I would assume that a tanker. Yeah. They you know, they transport lots of things in big tanker trucks like that. Like what remember the bakery that was down by us by Trebeca. The flour. They put flour in the big tankers. You never saw the guy with the big holees going from the big tanker truck to the building and he would pound on it with the rubber mallet and the flour would go through the hose into the building. It was a big suction thing in the building. What do they need flour for? Bakeries use flour to bake?
Speaker 2: Oh by the one that had it was the three hands or something.
Speaker 1: Grand Daisy, Grand daisey. Yeah, anyway, Yeah, what is going on? Let's go to the next serial milk? Can you just isolate that we could play that whenever we're about to mention farmland? Absolutely? So, I'm pretty sure that this is from our friend Kolla, the flight attendant. Why can't you just write the name on the box? It's been here for so long? Okay, But I think she What is that? I think that she? Why are you flicking it on me? I think this is from Italy. I'm not even sure. There's so many different languages on there. I'm not a lot. I don't like, I'm not even sure if she's the one that sent us this, but I think it is. Can I have it. Thanks, I'm just looking. You can look while I open it. So here's the weird, really weird thing. This is doubling. So oh maybe this is maybe it's from Ireland. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Well, definitely not because let me tell you something I know.
Speaker 1: So this is Kellogg's from some international country and it's tressoor tressaor and it just looks like crave. Yeah. But here's the weird thing. This is from a crazy international country. But you can win NBA on there. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever because the NBA, they do have teams overseas. What Yeah, but it's an American it's the National Basketball Association national, being America national, not other country national.
Speaker 2: But like there are teams in the NBA that like, well, the players come from all over the place.
Speaker 1: You know, I just realized, not just but recently realized that Silhouette was a real guy. Cool. Yeah, you know, it's like a there's a guy. Here's a player in like the sixties or we both don't know. Sports. Don't try and do it now. I tell you.
Speaker 2: When they dribbled that could that be Charles Barkley?
Speaker 1: No they I saw, No, No, that's Michael Strahan. I saw he's football. Okay, well I saw something they like. They paused the dude right in that stance, and that's the silhouette that they use.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Jordan's and his primes.
Speaker 1: Not it's in the sixth from the sixties or Kobe.
Speaker 2: You know the way Kobe can shoot those threes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just remember Mark Jackson. He came to my sleep away camp. He was he was a Knick a long time ago. Wouldn't it be he's on the Knicks. You wouldn't just say he's a Nick. He was a knickerbocker. What is that the Knicks is short for Knickerbockers. No, it's not. Yes it is. There is no way that's true. It is the New York Knickerbockers. It is absolutely not. Look it up. Well, I pour the Farmland Fresh Dairyes, two percent milk.
Speaker 2: I can't because I don't have my phone.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Wait, diamond, No enough with diamond, she's not there. Is it true that the Knicks it's short for the New York Knickerbockers. Yeah, no it's not. It's not. This guy knows sports. YEP, I don't believe that that's right. What yep? All right? So this is Chuck a Lot Milk Choco. So this is gonna be pretty much your crave because it's a pillow cereal with chocolate inside. Andrew, go ahead before.
Speaker 2: Milk.
Speaker 1: M I don't like the outside at all. It tastes like like pillow stuffing. I don't know. I don't like it. Did you eat that a lot as a kid, Yeah, I've always I would always bite pillows.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's like a weird thing that I do believe you would do. Sure, I don't know. I don't hate this. I actually like the outside of it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it as a whole though. No, it doesn't come together for me. I'm gonna give this three bowls, actually two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: The chocolate doesn't really come through right right, and the outside is really what you're tasting more of, and it has almost like a.
Speaker 1: Chalky no pasty. No, the taste of it tastes specific to a cereal. That well, yeah, generally things taste specific. Just oh, I already have a headache.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you poor baby. It tastes like a cornflake. Okay, I taste like a corn flake with like a dash of chocolate. All right, two balls from me, two balls and a spoon from you. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Move into the country.
Speaker 2: I'm going to eat a lot of peaches.
Speaker 1: Cool, and we're back. We're sixteen minutes into this. Yeah, we're just too much, just too much. We gotta cut it. Episodes canceled, save guys. Yeah, we still have another one to do here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody wants to listen to this, So episodes over guys shows over two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just not in it. Your mind's not bad, kid, you wish it was. Remember those good old days of the show. That's TP, Tom Palmer, Tom, Yeah, the big boss with the big sauce Tom Pullman. Is that what you used to call it on the radio? No, I I you know, I owe like being here to him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he said that story.
Speaker 1: Well just because he didn't fire me. Well because he came in like a year after I got here, and they klew everyone out like they're like new regime. Everyone get out. Wow, new people. But some of us we lived on then here I am, and you lived on. Thank you, Tom Pullman. Nice?
Speaker 2: All right, So the next one comes from Kroger. Okay, you know what Kroger is. Yeah, it's a franchise. It's a grocery store in the South. It's a grocery store. It's it's in a lot of the country. Kroger actually owns a whole lot of change.
Speaker 1: They're part of the Stopping Chot family. They are not. They are part of the Shopwright family. They are definitely not. They are part. Please don't just don't. So simple truth is there like organic healthy brand. So it doesn't say Kroger anywhere on here except in tiny little print right here where it says Kroger. Our brands are guaranteed love it or your money back. I don't know if I paid for this, or if Matt sent this, or if someone else sent this. I forget Okay, anyway, I remember the time when I was going to write things on top of the boxes. Haven't all right? So true? The simple truth is the name mixed berry granola. It is traditional granola made with dried cramp berries, your favorite blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.
Speaker 2: I feel dried cranberries ruin a cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, they ruined that special k It was disgusting. Those things were so sour.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hit me with the box and then I'm gonna actually throw the box at your face.
Speaker 1: Simply open here for the best way to start your day. Yeah, duke, duke mu, I want you to watch the whole video. I'm just send it to me. I'll watch it for sure from home. Absolutely not. No, I one hundred percent. Well, every once in a while I'll go back and watch those class success in these street episodes. Oh, I love it with Grover and Little Johnny. That kid was the best. Yeah, where is he now? Origin I don't know, could be dead. I is so old, it's so long ago. It's just from the sixties and early seventies, you know, So that means you'd be dead. No, the dude, No, I wasn't even born yet when they made that one. You weren't born in the early seventies. No, I was not. I was born in the mid seventies. Really, Yeah, okay, I'm not gonna go there. Five is the definition of mid that's right in the mid O.
Speaker 2: It's just the way you explain that was like, I would never he's probably dead in retirement home.
Speaker 1: And then in my head, I'm thinking to myself, huh, nineteen seventy five. Over here, Farmland Fresh Dairies two percent milk. We're using the regular two percent this week, not the organic. I just wanted to switch it up a bit. Oh wow, look at you spicy. Also, the keyfood was out of the organic. Hello, keyfood stock the organic? Yeah, Key Food, do it? And I just like the organic, you know, because it's better for pictures. Milk Here, the blueberries I have floated to the top.
Speaker 2: I just don't find dried fruit appealings I do. It just is like little turds.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The quah that's quite crunchy, which not expired. I gotta tell you a lot happening here. I don't hate it. I don't hate it either. The qunchiness is odd. I like it. I even like the dried fruit. Wow, what's wrong with me everything? I think it's because the granola is so good. See the granola. To me, I don't like the granola's texture, but.
Speaker 2: I love the granola's texture, and I think it adds a nice little dash of sweetness that cuts through the sourness of the berries.
Speaker 1: Well, look at us, culinary masterminds uh huh. I hope we get another nomination. For Best Food Podcast. Yeah. Meanwhile, I like, no, how come no chef like wants to talk to us or have us on their show or anything like that. Bobby Flay's been here a thousand times and he knows we're all about. He even signed the book to me. So many cereal recipes in here, Bobby's new cookbook. I mean he's lying because there's no serial recipes in there, but he knows that we do this. At some point, there's got to be some like what's the show he does where you gotta like go find stuff and make things? You know what? That like, we should be on him one of his shows, Cereal something.
Speaker 2: But if you're saying make something with it, cereal is very simple. You pour in a bowl and then yet use the milk.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's made. Maybe there should be some kind of one of those challenge shows where people make cereal with things.
Speaker 2: I think we should just probably do like what would probably get us the most attention if we just took a cereal and just did like a in this episode, we cover corn flakes.
Speaker 1: No wait, hold on to say, hear me out Like those bake off shows, you know, where they give them like a certain they give them ingredients and like, all right, make this out of that. We should have bins and bins of different grains and flakes and hoops and oh's and puffs and flavors and marshmallows and nuts and berries and everything, and we should we should host it and judge it, and there should be people on the show having to make cereals from what we provide the ingredients, you know, and then we judge it and they win, and we call it like the Cereal Bowl or something like during football season. Okay, on the Food Network Cereal Bowl, the Cereal Bowl. Listen, if you're a part of the Food Network and you're looking for a show based off of cereal. I just came up with it. Yeah, you basically just gave it away for free. Rip is up for sale.
Speaker 2: We would love, We would love, We would love that. So get in contact with us somehow.
Speaker 1: Come on, Bobby. Yeah. Anyway, after this, Gunola sits in the milk for a little bit. It's good. It kind of softens it up a tiny bit. I'm gonna give that four bowls. I like it. I'm good. I'm giving it also three balls in a spoon. I would good, really like the whole thing. It was really nice. And for you, that's out of character because you hate hate dried cereals. You just hate fruit. All cereals dry toeput, milking them. Dear me, so silly. I don't know where I am. What's a cereal? Okay, it's going on, all right, we're look. This is one of the longest episodes in a while, so we're gonna get going. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers piece and check out our friends on Instagram Farmland Fresh Dairies and.
Speaker 2: Do you know what Farmland Fresh dairies cells?
Speaker 1: Milk and milk products, milk milk. How does this work?
Speaker 2: What? Oh?
Speaker 1: Got it? Yeah? Take a picture selfie, say cheese, hey, milky apeeee Hey. That's gonna take about four minutes to develop because the film is very old. Oh yeah, why did you bring it here? And Garrett needed to borrow it and I keep like sneaking pictures of diamond and she gets angry at me. Oh my god. We should use this for celebrities. Okay, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Until we see you next week, Say crunch, ANDREWO Runch. That's it. That's it. It may not develop because it's expired.
Speaker 2: That's it.