Speaker 1: MVP race getting hot, Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Probes. This is leading off, brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports Books. It's b Joey p joe Pi's apa with me is the Welsh, and of course it's you, and it's a fun Friday. It's Friday the thirteenth, so things might get a little scary here today on the program Welsh. You never know how that might go.
Speaker 2: Are you are you stitious? Are you super Are you just a little stitious on thirteenth type things?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Don't care anything about any of that stuff. Don't care. No, not interested, not interest at all. In fact, I am the opposite. I'm the person who's always like making people more paranoid about those kind of things because I like to make fun of superstitions and people like if life was that easy and things worked out where they were superstitions and things like that, we'd all be doing them and everyone's life would be great. It's like, I never understood why the people who call themselves, you know, clairvoyant, all of them, for some reason, aren't living in huge mansions and enormous places. They were like out on Staten Island and you know some kind of condo. I don't understand why that is.
Speaker 2: Or in Sidona where I just was. They're in Cidona in like a hut that's purple and its crystals. They sell crystals as well, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, Oh oh well, you know, well the crystals. That's different that that stuff works.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're a crystal guy. You're not stitious, but you're a crystal guy. Gotcha, kid, Everybody just make sure you know Joe noted crystal guy, not stitious.
Speaker 1: I kid, I kid, I kid. But anyway, we we just got a great show for you, as always say, we'll get to the headlines. Also, I just came fresh from my daughter's school, as you could still I still got the visitor patch here over there. Talking to the children, shaping young minds about careers and media. That's basically and using literacy, which is funny because we know.
Speaker 3: Doll talk good, you know talk what literacy did you do?
Speaker 1: Actually we talked about the books. We talked about the Black Book, We talked about transitioning the Black Book, how that became a radio job and eventually became television and other things like that, and you know, what I mean.
Speaker 2: I can envision this moment. We were standing up there and you're just like.
Speaker 3: All right, everybody, this is what our PV is.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me explain, let me break down. Like I could see you talking to the kids. There's like one kid that's jotting it down and everybody else is like, what's happening here?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no RPV talk. But it was it was fun. Shout out to my daughter's class too, and sick Grade. Good times there, and the kids had a good time. I made them do some reads though, some mad reads, and I showed Manscape. No, no Manscape reads. They're kids, so we did the serial read. That's what gotcha. You know what, good choice, Good choice on you for.
Speaker 2: Not doing Manscape.
Speaker 1: I like this one, doctor Glenn says. Joey p is the Mike Mayor of Superstitions. I like that.
Speaker 3: You know fun.
Speaker 2: If you would have done the bet MGM one, you could have put the crown on. You know, kids would have probably been excited about that. Again, probably good choice that you didn't with any of those, but I'm just putting it out there.
Speaker 3: All would be a great skit.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is like built out of a comedy skit of like going in and like kids are gonna practice some podcast aterids today, and it's like, all right over here, you guys got Lucy, you got the man skate it just it writes itself, Joe.
Speaker 1: It does. It does. Omaha steaks coming soon to the program into our houses, which is great. I can't believe they're wasting Omaha steaks on you either. What are you doing with them as a vegetarian and he's giving them away to somebody or what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Which is something fun with them? Yeah, we'll do something fun.
Speaker 1: All right. I know I'm gonna eat him. That's the fun thing I'm gonna do. Let's get to the headlines, and well, I'm a little depressed because I told you yesterday I had the Bryce Harper thing all laid out. I was like, he's going against a lefty. These odds are amazing. Let's parlay to thegether together. And I was like, but then I look at his numbers against lefties, even sit it on the show, and I said, look, if you want to have fun, play it, but I'm not going to officially sanction it. I had it up on DraftKings. I wish I had made the investment. The problem is, right after the show, I read that other thing about Bryce Harper's got a tear and he's uca, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know our guys alone, our fantasy the Fantasy pros and MLB account which Fantasyroposa got a whole bunch of great accounts to follow. They were a little a little loose with it because there was just a report. I hadn't even seen any of the Bryce Harper stuff. And then one of the blurb tweets that needed a little bit more detail, if we're being honest, was just like Bryce Harper UCL injury won't throw for four weeks. And I was like, oh my god, I'm like, wait, what, why is nobody talking about Bryce Harper? And I was like, oh, well, because he's going to DH for that time. But I had had a little mini panic attack with that little blurb. But thank god he was out there and justified why you would probably move away from Bryce Harper in nonset just to see how he reacts and into the story. Spoiler alert, he reacted pretty well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, like I said, I hope somebody out there played it. If you did, hit me up on Twitter and show me a screenshot and let me know how much money you made or that I made you that I did not partake in, because that's the worst. Now, the only thing that made me feel better is that Jordan Alva has hit not one, but two home runs yesterday. Let's go, baby, how about that? That was my two? I'm up to five? Now?
Speaker 3: Did you up with me?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That sucked?
Speaker 1: Sorry, we're I think Mayor has five too, if memory he's got five or seven or something like that. I don't know, Mayor, how many home runs do you have? But that's the only thing that made yesterday palatable. Joe carl Stanton homer twice in the Yankees victory. Aaron Judge at a ball that hasn't left yet. He's got eleven home runs, leads a league. Dylan c strikes out eleven in a no decision. Hiras Stevenson has three hits and a homer versus the Pirates. But again, Jordan Alvarez with the two dangers. That's all I want to talk about. Injuries Jeremy Pania with the knee, unlikely to play on Friday against the Nats Philadelphia. Tests reveal again that Bryce Harper small ucl tear So here's the thing with the Harper stuff. I mean, he's going clearly, he's hitting fine, so it's not bothering him. So I'm not concerned about this. Are you concerned about this at all? This injury because doesn't feel like it's going to affect him fantasy wise.
Speaker 3: I mean of anything.
Speaker 2: There's such a huge win for the DH crowd out here because like, imagine if this injury had gone on with the DH not in place, you know, we would be losing one of the superstars in baseball for over a month, and is giving an opportunity for it. So I don't know. I mean, we got the reaction, we saw how he would It looked phenomenal. It looked as good as he usually does. Crushed bomb.
Speaker 3: Think he'll be all right.
Speaker 2: It will be interesting to see how he reacts, like full fledge from not being on the field, from that competitive nature. I'd also like to know if he's gonna run.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe like the itsy bitsy slightest, I might be worried, but he looked good. He's still gonna do his Brice Harper stuff.
Speaker 1: Hidden Homer's off lefties looks pretty good to me and yes, Mark, I see you. You can drop us another trivia question here, of course, their injuries here, Casey Mize struggled in his rehabs, start with triple A. Zach Wheeler comes off the COVID list and he's going to start against the Dodgers. Here's a question for you in the category of can we talk about this?
Speaker 3: Is this too soon?
Speaker 1: I saw this tweet yesterday Anthony Dicomo had a tweet, and then John Hayman had a quote tweet. So John Hayman on the quote tweet wagon here.
Speaker 2: So now it's really serious.
Speaker 1: So now it's really serious. In today's newsletter revisiting the Jared Kelenick three way trade a few years later, on the heels of Robin Consono's Canoe's release and Jared Kellennick's return to Flushing. Here is then the John Hayman retweet of this in the quote quote tweet, excuse me? Is John Hayman just says flat out Mets won the Kelenick cano Das trade. There I said it. Met's got a three point six war and a closer M's got a negative point two war and a one seventy three hitting young outfielder. Don't at me, boy, John Hayman soul what it is?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: This is like the this is the most like millennial like there I said, it's got all thes in it, like, don't at me there, I said it like all right.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: John Hayman's daughter who wrote this clearly put it together for him. I don't know, Like it's fine. It still is a weird trade, I think in general.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think you can. I think you can.
Speaker 2: You don't need to put canoe in there, by the way, suspensions alone, but you could just put exactly Edwin Diaz alone in there and go, well, you know, this guy's been shutting down games for this team. This is exactly what they needed. They won, all right, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think it is too early.
Speaker 2: Kelnick, I mean, kelic looks just atrocious right now. But I think you need like a year or two more to really be able to look back on it. But if you want to like be a victory lap, that's fine, But like what a what a dumb tweet?
Speaker 3: What a ridiculously stupid victory lap?
Speaker 2: When is hitting one seventy and you know, like under one hundred and sixty games, and he's like, there I said it. Like everybody is sitting around the table being like, man, I wonder if anyone's ever gonna say the Mets won.
Speaker 3: And Hayman's like, I'll be your hero, Like.
Speaker 1: Shut up. I think I would say this. If the Mets win a World Series with Diaz, no matter what Kellenick does, the Mets will have won that trade. Yeah. I mean that's the standard of that. He's closing the winning game of the World Series for the New York Mets in twenty twenty two or next year. It doesn't matter what Jared Kelnick does for the next ten years. If he becomes a really good player, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You want to know how hard it's gonna be for the Mariners to win this trade. If you're going to get into this space of winning the trade right now, it's gonna be impossible because Kelink's gonna have to be an All star. The Mets served a need, and it was for the back end of the bullpen and someone to close out games for heavily invested pitchers in Ja de Gram when he's there and Max Scherz er like at the end of the day, like that's what trades are all about. It actually reminds me of like fantasy trades and we're talking about where everyone's like, ah, I won that trade, and it's like, I don't know the winner is by I have the beholder in the need of what you have. Obviously, if you if you were the White Sox and you trade Fernando Tazi Stunior for James Shields, you look like big dummies. But other than that, like everyone needs the winners. The same thing has happened with the Diamondbacks, with the whole Zach Gallon and Jazz Chisholm.
Speaker 3: Who won.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a fair trade.
Speaker 3: It's just like, okay, whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't think it requires big quote tweets and articles. It's fun maybe to go back, and I enjoy going back and looking at trade acquisitions and stuff like that. But like the quote tweet of Victory Lapping with all of the millennial trope sayings.
Speaker 3: Is I'm over that.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty stupid.
Speaker 1: I think it's hilarious. That's why I pulled it for the show. I was like, this is hysterical. We got to quote tweet my professional journalists, no less on another professional journalist so bizarre. All right, MVP, wat there don't at me? God, the thirteenth of May. Make Trout has played out of his mind. Jose Ramirez, same Aaron Judge Lee in the league in home runs, Lad's been amazing, But none of them are pitching. So I'll put this to you. Welsh American League MVP on the thirteenth of May is two.
Speaker 2: At this moment. Oh man, I think it's true. You gotta say Trout, but.
Speaker 1: Boo, wrong answer.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, it's it's or Otani because he's been I mean, he's been pretty dang good pitching all year and he's been phenomenal hitting. It's one of those two, so I don't I don't necessarily disagree. But Trout has been absolutely incredible this year. I mean, he's healthy, he's putting up the Trout stats. But to the point, like in the preseason, it doesn't almost matter what anybody does at this point. When Trout or when Otani's out there pitching one hundred and fifty innings and striking out two hundred, as long as he hits at least two sixty with twenty homers, the guy's gonna win MVP. So yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's still Otani. I hate to break it to everybody because Trout is picking up the ball of your fifth day to make some starts. Then no, like, I don't care whatever he's got. This is like last year too, when Vlad was gonna win the Triple Crown and people were talking about that, and I was like, he can win the Triple Crown. Doesn't matter if he's gonna make twenty five starts. It doesn't I'm telling you, it doesn't matter if you anybody who's hitting well and pitching better, even arguably right now, I mean it's crazy. By the way, I'm just looking on betting pros right now, Otani still has the best odds of anybody for any MVP. He is at plus two hundred over on Betting Pros bet MGM at plus ten, So you can still get two to one, and as long as you can still get before this goes minus again like last year, the more those starts go up, that minus is going to happen. I'm telling you, once that threshold gets the fifteen twenty starts, forget it. It's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: When you get into like June or probably like July and he's still striking out ten and like four innings and stuff like that. It's gonna be hard to it's gonna be hard to keep him off of that.
Speaker 1: It really all right, Let's let's do the National League, okay, Manny Machado certainly doing well carrying that Padres offense.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: One Aeronado Player of the Month of April, Juan Soto of course, the one one in my heart, and yours, Freddie Freeman, and then Jazz Chisholm. You could even throw in there. Jesshism has been excellent. The Nashal League MVP on May thirteenth is who Welsh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think I got a credit to you. I think you brought it up and you put on a couple of shows. I think you gotta say Machado right now. I think Eronado's in that mix as well. I feel like I'm missing a picture that you might throw into this mix. I think that NL is so wide open. I don't see I don't see any front runner. I think Machado has performed at that level you don't get into your credit. But I don't think he can win it. I don't think he will I think.
Speaker 1: You want to know with the could remember when I told you it was like twenty twenty to one?
Speaker 3: I remember one?
Speaker 2: Was it twenty to one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to know what it is today?
Speaker 2: Let me guess. I bet it's eight to one plus three hundred wow? Really plus three hundred wow.
Speaker 1: So in a week's time it's gone from twelve to three. That's nuts. I mean that's insane. And I still am not sold on it being a good wager.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I get it on PK at plus six hundred, which at six hundred, Okay, you want to throw you know, twenty bucks on that. Okay, that's fine. I think that's that's a good investment.
Speaker 2: Ronald Acuna is back and he's got to get going. Soto is still in the league. Yeah, Pitching wise, I just don't know if there's anybody that's going to be I mean, I know somebody in the chet Mark said Corbyn Burns is in there, but like so David down there just said Ernado is an l MVP. What's so interesting is I think Eronado and Machado are performing at that level, but I think it would take so so much for either of them to actually win it.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know what else they can.
Speaker 2: They have to stay at this level all year long, maybe even a notch more to stave off any of these other guys that would come up. Specifically, Ronald Acunya I think is the guy in Juan Soto. Those two are the guys that are gonna just absolutely come come screaming for it. And then we're not even talking about any Dodgers that could have a run. You got Mookie, Trey Turner, and Freddie Freeman all on a team in the NL West. When the NLS is so tight right now, that opens up and those guys start going. I don't know if I were making a bet, I'd be making it in the AL. I wouldn't be making NL bet right now because unless I want to play the odds, like what is Sodo right now or Akunya.
Speaker 1: Soto right now? Well, Machado's three to one, No one. Aronatto one betting pros consensus line is plus five fifty, Sodo six fifty. Acunya is ten to one right now. Ten ten to one on Acunya is your best wager you can make right now. But it's funny. Bryce Harper is at plus fifteen hundred consensus right now. So there's sun spots where he's twenty to one, and if the Phillies rebound and.
Speaker 3: He's got the upl Harper, that's.
Speaker 1: He's and he's this warrior guy that soldiers through a torn ucl and carries this offense. I don't know, man, it could be another one for him.
Speaker 2: I made a preseason bet I think on Harper for MVY I too, and I think I need to hedge it at this point because fifteen to one is way better odds than I got.
Speaker 1: It has to be. Yeah, yeah, oh sure it was. I'm sure it opened somewhere around six or something for Harper, or nine would be my guess.
Speaker 3: All right, here you go here, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Our trivia question for the day. Who is the only shortstop since nineteen ninety seven with two hundred hits in a season? The only short stop with more than two hundred hits in the season since nineteen ninety seven. Go ahead, boys and girls, figure that out. Jimmy Robin in the chat here, it is not Jimmy Rawins. It's a good guess, though.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not looking at the thing. I'm pulling up my my Harper bet here, it's not because if you go ninety seven, the tip here is that it's gotta be like it's got to be like closer to that range. It's got to be like ninety seven ninety nine. Oh, you know I didn't make that bet. Never mind, I thought I made that Harper bet. I was about to look at the odds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. That's that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Rollins was my guess in the chat here.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, so far in the chat up, somebody got it already. Mar no Man, no Ma gaci a para mark the king of trivia here.
Speaker 2: Wow, he is the trivia king.
Speaker 1: No Ma is the name. All right, let's get to the stat heroes. Yesterday, Taiwan Walker finally got to start against the team not called the Phillies. Uh. Seven innings of no run baseball, only one strikeout. That's I was noting, but.
Speaker 2: Not right about that K Marker. I mean I got seven innings out of Walker. Remember I liked that K Marker, But it's like three and a half. Uh, and he had only played the Phillies. I was right in that, you know, he was gonna find some success, but not right about the strikeouts good lord.
Speaker 1: Connor Overton, who I'm pretty sure is an extra from Downton Abbey. Six and the third, no earned runs for walks in the k Luis Garcia five innings, nine strikeouts for him, no earned runs and Steven mattz nice bounced backstart two seven k's, no walks for him, six and two thirds the hitters Stanton two dongs, your Alvarez two dongs. Aaron Judge great home run yesterday, two for four, Mark Conna one home run. He's cheap in DFS today. We'll get to him later. Marcanna also taking some ground balls at first base, so interesting note there. Tyler Stevenson three for four at home run, Bryce Harper with his home run, three ribbies against the left yesterday, Josh Donaldson two for five with a home run, and Will Smith slapped the hell out of somebody three for four, a double, three RBIs and walk. The stats zeros, though Tyler Anderson of the Dodgers not so good. Seven earned runs, ten hits against the Phillies. Dylan Cees. Now, he did strike out eleven guys we mentioned that at the top, but six earned runs, so it looked like just the start that was bound to happen because he'd been so dominant, he was bound to have one of these kind of bad nights out like that just happens to pitchers. I wouldn't freak, would you. No.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the Yankees, It's the powerful offense, like this can happen, This can happen with Hee's happened Logan Gilbert the other night as well. Logan Gilbert struck out I think like nine and gave up three or four runs in the first two innings. I mean, these guys are going to give up runs sometimes.
Speaker 3: He still look pretty good.
Speaker 2: And one of those key things is he didn't go crazy with walks, and he still struck out double digits while he was struggling. So that's a sign of a picture that can you know, carry you through the playoffs in your fantasy playoffs, because even when they're bad, they're still contributing well.
Speaker 1: Joe Kelly didn't contribute well, basically five earned runs and two thirds of an inning. Jose Alvarado four earned runs in a third of an inning. So he said, Joe Kelly, hold my beer, I'll do even worse. Your Bobby Witt home run pick did not come in yesterday, he said, over four.
Speaker 2: I was just throwing it out there. Yeah, no, it was stupid.
Speaker 1: That's all right, Okay, it's all right. We all have those moments where we're feeling strong.
Speaker 2: Happen cease moment.
Speaker 3: This is my cease moment.
Speaker 2: I'll be all right, I'll be right.
Speaker 1: Jose Bray you oh for five, two k's, Cassiana, same thing, Jose two of a five with the strikeout. Bur and Drury over five with a strikeout. Same for Hicks. Santander had two k's over four, and Tim Anderson oh for four with two k's as well. Uh so I am up to five in the home run board. I don't know where Mayor is today. Maybe he's getting some follow up dent to work. But I'm not sure how many home runs he's got. Walkey Penguin can probably tell me. But in the meantime, let's check that board. Now. I'm not up on this board yet, but Hell's coming with me. Let me tell you. All I do is Win has gone past the night King. Oh no, oh, my goodness, a little dragon glass for the night King here at twelve. All I do is Win is on a tear the bloom. No Debloom is up to twelve. JP's up to eleven. Florine Socks is at eleven, Larry C My Boys at eleven as well, So it's a good contest. I'm coming for that board, coming strong here, Welsh. Are you picking somebody in perpetuity for the weekend today?
Speaker 2: I am, oh, yeah, absolutely, yeah. I mean the Friday Show I think is always a pit perpetuity.
Speaker 1: I got that.
Speaker 2: There's the exact same thing on it tail yesterday where it was like, for some reason the inverse of regression could not process in my head. So a dumb uh, just been dumb. But yes, I do have a all weekend pick coming.
Speaker 1: Apparently Mike Mahyor is not available. According to Busy Rizigiza, Mayor is at the local playground screaming at children.
Speaker 2: Which did you just see him at the side of the street just scream I feel like he would be one of those guys that would be standing outside of his lawn like whiting for cars to drive just a little too fast down the neighborhood and just scream at them like that.
Speaker 1: Mike mahy is the kind of guy that protests kindergarten graduations totally. That whole notion. You've done nothing. What have you done? You've done nothing so far. This is not an accomplishment.
Speaker 3: Your daughter just one student of the year.
Speaker 2: I was just there. You saw the stuff speaking of graduation.
Speaker 1: Mike mahyor unimpressed by that, you could care.
Speaker 2: Less see probably if he could downvote my my well my Facebook posts about my daughter winning that I'm a I'm like super proud and stuff like that, and he would. He would probably direct message me. Shouldn't be It's nothing, snowflake. That's what I am at.
Speaker 1: Mark's got another trivia question for us. Dylan Cees is the second pitcher in Major League Baseball history to have a four inning start while striking out eleven batters. Who is the other pitcher? Hint he's a current active pitcher. Hmmm, because immediately I went to a J. Burnett That sounded like an A J. Burnett line waiting to happen for I think that's a good one, is it? That is the Welsh's guest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody guests Trent guests Shane McClanahan, which I think is a fantastic one. That's a really good question, but I'm gonna go I'm gonna go with Otani. What about you.
Speaker 1: Let's see a couple of hours is a really good one. Yeah, like you gotta think a guy who's completely dominant and then not long for a game that sounds like a Blake Snell kind of line sometimes to me too, or are you darvish? Would be another one that was.
Speaker 2: An interesting one. Yeah, I wish him not right because Mark says he's got another hint as people are guessing.
Speaker 1: But well, you never know, could be a delay.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: As time goes on, we'll give you the answer. But in the meantime, it's time to go. Get that special offer for new users at bet mgm, the king of sports books. Get ten dollars. Take that ten dollars, bett it at betmgm and win two hundred when you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome. Sign up today, download the bet mgm app or go to betmgm dot com. Bet responsibly and make sure when you're betting, use that probo code leading off one word leading off ten dollars win you your two hundred. I'm giving you money, folks, and I'm giving you more money back because if you took that ten dollars and put it on that Bryce Harper thing that I was too afraid to bet yesterday. You'll want a lot of money in a parlay. Let me tell you something, Welsh. What do you have in terms of prop bets today? I had put mine in and it looks like Mike Mayer took mine out. I don't know why. I think he was trying to sweep the show sheet and end up taking away my prop bets somehow that oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Tix years out. Well, he took her jobs.
Speaker 2: He took her Damn he did not. It did not aggregate. So I gotta be honestly, I haven't been able to look as the MLB.
Speaker 1: I remember mine, so i'll I'll stall while you think Keid Alonzo total bases was one of mine at one and a half. It's at DK plus one thirty. I also had Franber Valdez. This is tricky. It's right on the border line four and a half k's against the Nationals tonight at plus one oh four. I like the over on that one. I want to say I had one other. It was it Jordan Alvarez, also one and a half plus one ten over a DK. You're getting good money there and Austin Hayes at plus one forty five against the Geordo Rodriguez tonight one and a half total bases at plus one forty five. I like that one, So those are mine. Anything on the prop bet cheat sheet over on betting pros that makes you excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm looking at a couple on the cause it just aggregated. When we started, it had not aggregated everything, but it's all up now.
Speaker 3: A couple that I like.
Speaker 2: On the strikeout front. I like your Franberveldez one. I like the Tyler Molly one. And it's plus money on DK against Pittsburgh at five and a half. Even though he's had some struggles, he's got a huge differential by the way, between his era and his Sierra, I mean almost like a two to two and a half run differential, and he's been striking out guys. So I actually think that's a sneaky plus money one, and I wouldn't mind parlaying that with maybe one other pitcher to get some good money. I like Pablo Lopez against Milwaukee as well, who's at five and a half, who's been kind of a strikeout monster. So I might go Malli and Pablo Lopez to put those together. And then as far as hits go, I like Byron Buxton, who I believe shocker it might have some one thirty five I beat you to it. Who's up there on total bases at one and a half. And you know something, I think it's really fun just to play around with. If you've got just a couple bucks, is do a little hit run, take two or three. You don't get good odds on singular hits total. If you want a single bet, you probably want to play total basses because total bases at one and a half pays much better than a hit, which is at minus you know, two hundred sometimes three hundred. But take three guys, take three studs, maybe do a little BVP and go and pick three guys to put together like a Wanda Franco, Bryce Harper, and maybe like Luis Robert, put them together on a singular hit parade and you can get a decent little payout there. So just a little extra advice to have a little bit of fun.
Speaker 3: Don't put too much on that though.
Speaker 1: What was that stat you gave up before your Sierra and didn't match.
Speaker 3: Or what oh e versus sierra.
Speaker 2: That was something we were just doing over on itl breaking down where Molly was one of those dudes who had I think is the six and I think he is like six something. I just don't have it in front of me. But his sierra, you know, maybe a more true representation of like really ra is down in the fours. So you go and find guys, whether it's positive or negative regression with an over two run differential between their sierra and their era. That means it doesn't match up. So you could find potential regression or guys that are, you know, gonna improve a little bit. And I'm just one of those guys and he's just a big strikeout due when he's on. When he's off, he's a problem. But I think this is a is a half decent spot for him against Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: The answer to the trivia question Carlos Rodon Carlos Rodin with the last guy there. So there you go. That's thanks Mark for bringing the extra trivia stuff. Let's get to the DFS tonight. Framber Valdez eight point two. As a favorable start, you got Schurzer. Of course at ten four. You could always invest in Kevin Gossman at ten. I'm curious as a secondary picture on DK about Rodriguez if we're gonna see that trains start to move. But you've got some big boys out there. You got Schurzer, you got Coal. Cole is far less expensive, theoretically a tougher matchup, but I think I would just take the savings and go with Eric Cole tonight, Kershaw a ten point two, same thing. Cole is cheaper logan web if you really want to get a little cheaper. I think he's more of a tournament play tonight too. I think he'll be lower rostered and a little bit cheaper as well. You got Freed and Darbish going against each other, so I'm gonna stay away from that game. Four outcomes all over it. On the FanDuel side, different in terms of the pricing. Always franbirs Is eight point three. He's a fascinating tournament play today. You can get a lot of good lineup guys in there. Kevin Gospitt nine point eight, one thousand dollars cheaper than sures Are at ten to seven, and Cole at ten k very cheap as well. Compared excuse me, Gosspin compared to Shurs are all the way up at the top of that board. Cole, you can always invest in. I got no problem with him Kershaw, Cole Scherzer. If you're gonna pay up for one of those guys tonight, who's that guy for you?
Speaker 2: Welsh ooh Kershaw, Cole Schurzer. I feel like I'm gonna go Kershaw. I like the matchup on Kershaw, and I think, let me look back on this. I mean, he's not that much cheaper than the rest of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm battling between Schurzer and Kershaw and I'm gonna go Kershaw.
Speaker 1: All right. There you have it Stacks tonight. I like the Dodgers, the Angels, the Mets, the Yankees, and the Houston Astros. That so I'm investing in and here you go, here's your lineup builders. He might not be special, but he's special tonight. JD. Davis on DraftKings at three k. If he's in that lineup against the lefty, go get him. Same thing with Mark Conna three point two, Austin Hayes at three point four on DK Glaber Tours at three to eight, Chris Taylor three to eight on FanDuel Julie Guriel is just two point four, Davis is cheap there two point six, Conna is two point seven, Tours is two point four, and Taylor's two point seven. So Conna, Davis, Taylor, Glaber Torres on both sites tonight, you can get in there. And then continuing on for the home run call, I'm going my boy Peene Alonzo for the weekend at home. The polar Bear is hot. Let's ride that Polar Bear all the way and when we come back next week, I hope he's got three more home runs and then I'm inching closer to that board. Welsh, where are you going for your home run call tonight?
Speaker 2: Well, I kind I'm gonna keep with a system, even though i only have five homers and it's not that great. I'm gonna pick one of two players I've been rolling with on the weekends. I've been rolling with Luis Robert, who I'm not gonna go with COVID stuff that's been going around. I Am going to go with my guy who's been a little bit cooled, and that is going to change. Byron Buxton Byron Buckston for Friday back the weekend.
Speaker 1: Staying on brand, the Welsh is back staying on brand. One other prop bed too. I love this one on DK Cedric Mullins one and a half total basis that dude's been on fire lately. Plus one thirty plus one thirty you're getting on the Cedric Mullins one and a half tonight. Love that one. That's another good one to be in all one another.
Speaker 2: I found two CJ crone total bases versus granky. I actually like that one one and a half. So you need to double minus one forty another maybe a little parlay if you want to put two together.
Speaker 1: A lot of juice, you guys, A lot of juice.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a single best legted juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta ask you. Does your does your era match your Sierra? No?
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. You know what I'm saying. Really, I have a surprisingly I have a surprisingly large Sierra. Joe.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's it's all about that that thing. Oh, it's not if you want to love, I'm saying, I'm just you want to lower. Oh okay, I didn't like loaded the ground.
Speaker 3: How far can I go? How can I tell you?
Speaker 2: By the way, did you see the video I posted and I want to warn a little you know, a little. There's language, a little language. Bogman and I had the funniest moment in the history of it, the history of I TL happened. Excuse me, I sneezed it and I and I cut up a video of it. It was the single funniest moment. So follow me on Twitter at is at the Welsh Uh, I go to three different levels of crying, laughing, Oh, I got to hear this, suff you gotta watch. It's less than a minute. It's I can't play it on here, but you guys can wat.
Speaker 1: I've already walked in the line with our Sierra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know. It was a little dicey, and I think I may be doing a I didn't get it to it yesterday. Stages today on Fantasy Pros, So you guys might want to go check out the discord signing up for all the fun stuff like the home run contest, and I will be chatting with some of you a little bit later today.
Speaker 1: And go get on bet mgm used that probo code leading off and subscribe to our YouTube channel YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros m l B. I just released the Waiver Wire video for this week two and Max Meyer, just so you know, is on it and he's already rostered in fifty percent of CBS leagues. Yeah on that, let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I talked to Craig Miss yesterday because I was on Craig Miss's show, and I asked him point blank, I said, mister Marlin, Oh good, hell's going on? He said he should have been up last week already. He's like, he thinks this might be the last start he makes this week.
Speaker 2: Well, and he got lit up a little bit and it wasn't horrible, but he did not have a fantastic start.
Speaker 3: Max did.
Speaker 2: But hopefully that's not going to deter them. And if Craig says it's happening, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's happy. He's like it's coming basically, So there you go. More home runs coming, hopefully Max Meyer coming into many other things. Want to thank everybody for hanging out with us all week. We'll be back again next week. Remember you can watch us live on YouTube Monday through Friday noon Eastern and of course be one of the Peanuts and Crackerjacks when you subscribe. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids, watch your sierrain, all right,