Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Shoe, Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and He Armstrong and Ytty. So Trump this out last night.
Speaker 3: It's funny. I was initially horrified. The more I think about it, the more I think that's a really American thing to do. Not only do we have a policy and the might to back it up, but our sense of humor is intact. I'm not defending it because again, initially I was horrified, But the more I think about it, the more I'm warming to it.
Speaker 1: It's there's some swagger there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking it, but the whole hey, I A totally going to put you in a box when we just are having the discussion about whether this is a regime change operation or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely lends a little strategic ambiguity to the situation.
Speaker 1: I don't want to whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: Did he like listen to all those they're asking this in the Halls of power, folks. Did he listen to all the lyrics in that song? Because some of them are like kind of crazy by modern geopolitics standards or did he just hear the beginning and think it was funny. It is kind of the problem of having I have this problem on our own Twitter account. It's kind of the problem of having like one account. Maybe you should have one account for these are things that I think are important and serious, and these are things that hey, look at this as wild. Isn't it so that they don't all end up in the same feed like you're fully in favor of this wacky thing that happened.
Speaker 1: It's just you just putting something out because you thought it was interesting.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Elon does that all the time.
Speaker 4: I mean he puts out things that are very very important and then it put out stuff like that. Why did you put that out? It's just because he thought it was funny. But right, yeah, fart humor.
Speaker 1: Boys. He keeping a low profile lately. Yeah. Well he's working on Tesla. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well in SpaceX, they're doing some interesting things. So this is more local governance than the presidency. Oh, that reminds me the shocking result of the Democratic primary for the mayoral race in New York City. Why it matters, It matters a lot. We got at least one text yesterday. Why you guess talking about the mayor of New York City who cares? Essentially it's important, is why? And not just because New York is New York, No, no, New Ripples.
Speaker 1: Far more significant than that. Even so, stay tuned us.
Speaker 4: A full on socialist is going to be the mayor of New York City almost.
Speaker 3: And he's got a good solid stripe of Islamism in him too, So isn't that lovely? So speaking of questionable local leadership, cut of he's a it's like it's part of La County.
Speaker 1: It's a smallest town.
Speaker 3: And the vice mayor, Cynthia Gonzales was caught on tape responding to the ice raids William Laganessa. Fox News did a pretty good job of setting it up. We'll start there.
Speaker 5: You know, it is rare to hear an elected officials say something so inflammatory as to challenge leaders of two of LA's largest Latino street gangs to target or confront federal agents.
Speaker 6: You guys are all about territory, and this is Eighteenth Street and this is DoD Anthea diy tag everything up, payming hood and now that your hood's been invaded by the biggest gang there is there a peep out you.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of hey.
Speaker 5: Vice Mayor Cynthia Gonzalez seen here two weeks ago with LA Mayor Karen.
Speaker 1: Bass criticizing ICE.
Speaker 5: Now, Katagey is a city of twenty one thousand in southeast LA.
Speaker 1: It's ninety seven percent Latino.
Speaker 3: All right, So it's not exactly a big city, and this person is not exactly a big official. But can you imagine the environment you'd have to be in to think that's an okay thing to say out loud. Here's a little more from her.
Speaker 6: You guys are all about territory, and this is eight Street and this is Dorante. You tag everything up, claiming hood, and now that your hood's being invaded by the biggest gang there is, there ain't a peep value.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sorry, So that was part of the clip we already heard. Here she goes on the next clip, Michael.
Speaker 5: Her post on Friday follows in ICE operation near Kutahey, where DHS says residents and activists targeted. Agents had Border Patrol vehicles, while locals claim DHS vehicles ran them over. Gonzales shame the gangs for failing to show up and offer protection.
Speaker 6: I don't want to hear a peep out of you once they're gone, trying to claim that this is my block, This was not your block.
Speaker 1: You're near, you're helping out.
Speaker 6: So whoever's the leadership over there, just get your members in order.
Speaker 5: No response from Gonzalez, who says in a now deleted post, the FBI did pay her a visit and she is now seeking legal help.
Speaker 4: So I would like to what does she picture happening? Does she picture local teenagers getting into a gun battle with Ice winning than Ice saying, well, I guess this turf belongs to whatever the name of the group is, the gang is, and then leaves.
Speaker 1: Is that the way she pictures it going down, because that's not the way it will go down.
Speaker 3: Well, she's a blanket moron, obviously, I mean she she does not possess adult rational thought and or is such a well her She puts her ethnicity in front of her city and her country, clearly in defiance of the law, incredibly popular.
Speaker 1: Laws by the way, Wow, what a nut job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a troubling point of view from her calling out the gangs to fight Ice. Yeah, and again you think they would when an Ice would leave?
Speaker 3: Is how it would turn out, and she considers the federal government the biggest gang there is. Well, that's true, true, I mean so on the positive side.
Speaker 1: Bill A.
Speaker 3: Sale, who's the new US attorney for California's Central District, made a statement the other day didn't get a lot of attention. So wonder conservatives ever went in an election, since you really have to go looking for those points of view and that information is Sale said. Democratic politicians have convinced Californians that the state quote is a real sanctuary from federal policies. They dislike that misguided attitude, he said, explains the chaos that has broken out in the first two months of his job. He says, quote of the violence in LA, you're seeing what I call a public temper tantrum because they condition people to believe over the last few years that California is special or really is exempt from federal law.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: We are still going out and doing our enforcement operations.
Speaker 1: We have not stopped. We will not be deterred.
Speaker 3: And the only thing that's going to happen is you're going to see more resources come to our district to make sure we can successfully complete that mission. If they don't like the number of National Guard that are here now. They should see how many we get if this continues. He warned at a boy, Bill, you tell him.
Speaker 4: Hey, Iyatola gonna but you in a bus bommeran oh provocative.
Speaker 3: You know one more thing, Bill Saley says, because I really like the cut of his jip. He was there when ridiculous grand standing temporary Senator Alex Padilla of California barged into that news conference where Christy nom was talking and we got pushed to the ground and handcuffed.
Speaker 1: Do we still have that.
Speaker 3: Clip mocking him? Can we come up with that? When he was tearfully explaining what happened. But Asale, who was standing right near Nome, says, we all saw this extremely large, tall individual start charging at us and screaming. We had no idea he was there. I'd never met him before, I didn't know who he was. I wasn't expecting him to be there. So the security detail did its job. Nobody knew who he was.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have known. I'm a Californian and I wouldn't have recognized him. No, No, certainly not dressed like that.
Speaker 1: But he tried to go Savior slash martyr for the down with the Feds, up with the illegals, cause pathetic. Well it's the waters we swim in now, performative everything. Yeah, I don't like these waters.
Speaker 3: We do different waters, healing waters, TikTok videos, healing waters.
Speaker 1: Need to go to that.
Speaker 4: What do they have down in Sedona, Arizona. They got the h they called vortex's or whatever they are. I've talked about this before when I was there. Yeah, yeah, into this Yeah, the hot springs, No, they got hot springs there, but they have these they call the vortexes or something. They're completely am made up. It's bs. But they're all over the place there and like you can go sit there in the healing vibrations or whatever will help you talk to your grandmother or something. Some kinds of weird that would be lovely. But yeah, energy energy vartexas, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: They're all over the place.
Speaker 4: I mean you drive around Sodona, there's a billboard every five hundred feet to the best energy vortex in Arizona. And then people go sit in a tent and apparently the energy is there because of the native tribes or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get their vortex on.
Speaker 3: Good for them, and you know what else, they can walk more easily because their wallet is lightened.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's a win, right.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I want to get back into this bill a sale guy later on at some point, because he went off on the restive view of criminal justice in California and how rotten and ridiculous it is. Good, he's doing great work. Go get them built.
Speaker 4: I should just buy a piece of land somewhere. I already have a piece of land. I should use it. Claim there's an energy of vortex there from some native tribe.
Speaker 3: It's unfalsifiable, meaning you can't you can't prove that's not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel it right, I feel it right now, the whole vortex. Oh, there it goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll grow a beard long enough to like tie a knot in the bottom of it. Star wearing sandals, Yes, have a rap about how it's gonna cleanse your something or other.
Speaker 3: Just thinking outside the box. How about a couple of head tattoos like moon and stars, something earthy, kind of vaguely native americanny. I'm your chrome dollars, right, Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I think you've got a retirement plan.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start an energy vortex on a piece of land and become just the public face of it. Come a a fraudulent healer. That's my retirement plan, right. Really, all you have to do is be the public face of it.
Speaker 3: And then I have a couple of employees who will pose as customers and they'll walk out of the tent or cabin or.
Speaker 1: A cave or whatever you choose to go.
Speaker 3: It's you know, it's all a matter of style, and people will be rubbing their chin thinking about and they'll walk out and say, oh my god, that's the most moving thing I've ever done.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel like a different human being.
Speaker 4: You just hire people to do that, that idea, you hire like a couple and a child, plan all day long. Keep coming out of the most recent session. Oh I went in there with so much emotional turmoil, and now I'm as as light as a feather.
Speaker 1: It's this fantastic hire.
Speaker 3: Some young Thespians, some theater kid have tears in his eyes saying.
Speaker 1: I'm the happiest I've ever been.
Speaker 4: Go to a local college where kids are taking drama. Pay him a fifty bucks because they're not gonna make any money any other way and they'll come and act like it. Oh yeah, the plant is. I mean that's a time honored tradition in the fraud business.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have a plan, all right, stay here.
Speaker 9: Nationwide boycott against McDonald's. The grassroots movement led by the People's Union USA, is calling on people to refrain from spending at the fast food chain until next Monday in honor of fair taxes, equality, and ending price gouging. McDonald's called the group's claims misleading and said it remains committed to inclusion.
Speaker 4: If six people joined that boycott, I would be surprised.
Speaker 3: I want to include a burger in my belly. That's the inclusion. I'm include some fries with that. That's the inclusion I'm in favor of.
Speaker 1: I got a number of texts like this.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people would pay good money to hang out in the Jack of Vortex even if it was fraud. So maybe I will get that operation going. If you don't know what we're talking about, get the last segment. You can find it in the podcast Armstrong and Getting on demand.
Speaker 1: You don't do that, You're a fool New.
Speaker 4: York Post had So you got to take it with a grain of salt, as The New York Post is a combination of some of the best real news and crap that you've ever heard. Leg lengthening surgery is catching on. Here's why patients drop thousands on the Frankenstein procedure. We do have a spoiler of is it a TV show or a movie?
Speaker 1: Is the Materialist? It's a movie. Oh, yes, it's a movie.
Speaker 4: Yes, starring Dakota Johnson, Pedro Pascal who I hate, and Chris Evans. Anyway, it's a movie, I guess, and a spoiler alert. In the movie, she falls for a guy that she says is perfect. He's rich, he's nice, he's handsome, he's six foot tall. Later in the movie you find out that he had leg lengthening surgery.
Speaker 1: Spoiler alert. That's what I said.
Speaker 4: And so this article is claiming that leg lengthening surgery is catching on and becoming more popular.
Speaker 1: I don't have the slightest idea.
Speaker 4: Uh, if you're wondering what the surgery is like, I mean, it is exactly what it says. The surgery involves breaking the femur and or tibia, inserting rods, and turning the rods by up to one millimeter per day as new bone fills in.
Speaker 1: The gap.
Speaker 4: Sounds slight, according to the International Center for Limb Lengthening HM. The International Center for Limb Lengthening all right, the surgery can add up to six inches at height, though most patients gain two or three inches, which is the recommended lengthening, and then recommending two or three You walk into the workplace two or three inches taller, people are gonna notice. I mean, like, you come in all of a sudden, you got I have a full head of jet black hair, and like, I'm hoping nobody will say anything. But if I come in six inches taller, people.
Speaker 1: Say, wow, that's the point. It's a millimeter a day, it's perfect.
Speaker 4: And I think somebody that I don't know works down the hall and hasn't seen me in a couple of months, would.
Speaker 1: Say, good God, what happened? It sounds like of them probably mad. Yeah, that's good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're six inches taller. But again, the International Center for Limb Lengthening suggests just a couple two or three inches. It's cosmetic surgeries not covered by insurance. It is expensive. It costs more than one hundred and twenty thousand dollars, while tibia and femur lengthening combined can cost an excess of a quarter of a million, depending on.
Speaker 1: Who you get it done. I'd go ahead and go with somebody good.
Speaker 3: Oh, you never regret buying quality when you're lengthening your limbs. It's cheaper abroads as a New York post, so some American men are traveling to places like Turkey to get a cheaper procedure.
Speaker 4: Similar to hair trams plants. Yeah, it's a good idea. Go to Turkey and get a cheap ol leg lengthening surgery. Let me know how that goes.
Speaker 1: Nikes, just accept your height. You'll be okay. Look at Danny DeVito.
Speaker 4: He's no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: You can't say that you're over six feet tall.
Speaker 3: That's incredibly So why don't you tell us how black people feel, Jack, I have tall privilege.
Speaker 1: Good lord, we're gonna have a socialist New York mayor.
Speaker 7: Armstrong and Getty, endorsed by Congresswoman Alexandria Acossio Cortes and former DNC Vice chair David Hogg. Mom Donnie represents a younger generation and more progressive wing of the Democratic Party. He calls himself a democratic socialist, promising free city buses, free childcare, and city owned grocery stores. This is our chance to turn the page on the politics of the past.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the headline socialist Zooran Memdani stuns New York in mayoral election results. I don't know if it was that stunning. Uh, polls showed it was going in that direction. A big picture, it's pretty stunning. As a one commentator put it, I remember when Democrats used to run away from the term socialist. Wait a second, don't call me that. This guy proudly calls himself a socialist and is going to get elected mayor probably and to a lot of America being endorsed by AOC and David Hogg is not exactly right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not a positive yet.
Speaker 3: This fella was in the report there laid out some of his policies. One could take several different tax in discussing this. Certainly the most obvious one is that the appeal of socialism, the surface appeal, particularly to.
Speaker 1: Young voters, is timeless.
Speaker 3: You can run this same scam over and over and over again and say, explain how rent control is going to punish those landlords and by golly, your apartment's going to be affordable and you live there as long as you want, and you're not gonna have to struggle and blah blah blah, even though it's been proved over and over and over again that exactly the opposite will happen.
Speaker 1: Would be if that government run grocery stores. I'd have bought that as a twenty two year old. Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely true. True.
Speaker 3: That was one of the other angles I was attempted to take is that young voters on both sides of the aisle, frankly, they just have not been around the block, and they don't understand that there are political scams. For instance, you know, we're gonna institute rent controls and you'll be able to afford your rent that are ageless. I mean they've been run up the flagpole over and over and over again, and you know, you get a little age and you see them and you understand why they're scams.
Speaker 1: Oh, it makes like every other scam in human history.
Speaker 4: It makes you roll your eyes. Once you get older, you've heard the same story fifteen times from everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it here? You sure you are? Yeah?
Speaker 3: This here, snake oil will cure your arthritis, give you better erections, and make you smarter as well. You'll be the envy of the entire village if you just take a spoonful of this snake oil. I mean that's it's a lot of politics, honestly, and you have a lot of young voters who fell for this and some articulate, charming guy. He's a Trustafarian, Muslim activist and a socialist.
Speaker 4: It helps to be running against an ancient scumbag. Oh yeah, I mean Andrew Como's all kinds of an awful human being and he's very very old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can be better, we can reach higher.
Speaker 3: Do we have an age on the old groper? Can somebody look at Selsior? I think he's sixty seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, he is six or he reads older than his age.
Speaker 4: And worse than the groping, you know, I don't know, maybe I shouldn't say that, but worse than groping to me was all the destroying evidence and threatening to fire people in everything when they were investigating his moves of you know, putting old people in old folks homes that killed them with COVID. I mean, he's a flat out crook. So to just to not Bury the lead. They're less one hundred percent of the vote is in New York. Mandani got mom, Donnie got forty three and a half percent of voters.
Speaker 1: He shall act.
Speaker 3: Cuomo's in second place. Now they have to go to the rank choice balloting thing. I think Tuesday they'll have a probably a definitive result.
Speaker 1: But if you win the Democratic primary, you're you're in very good shape. And Cuomo conceded early yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cuomo, who's going to take a look at the numbers and probably run as an independent up against this guy and the incredibly unpopular half wit current mayor what's his face? Adam's right, Eric Adams? Uh so you know where it stops. Nobody knows. But this is really quite a development that somebody this far down the line of oh, yeah, I'm an openly avowedly proudly socialist candidate could get that percentage of the vote. Urban politics is so interesting. I won't go down on that tangent, but well, right, it's yeah. I don't think this model is going to work everywhere. And if the Democrats their lesson they take from this is okay, this is how we win elections. We run AOC type candidate's young socialists, Okay, go for it everywhere. Well, that is one of the other tangents I wanted to touch on at least, is that the Democratic Party, especially if this guy wins it becomes the mayor of New York City.
Speaker 1: If you're a Democrat, it will.
Speaker 3: Be unavoidable that you have to talk about this guy and his policies and whether you agree with them, disagree with them, or are you taking a wait and see attitude?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is like an actual neo Nazi became ran as a Republican and won a major mayoral race. You don't think every Republican in the country would be asked, what do you think of Heinrich von Stupelhoffen being mayor of whatever city?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: I mean so, it'll be interesting to see what Democrats make of this, as their brand is already in the toilet. But one other angle of this that I wanted to mention Clip number thirty Michael.
Speaker 7: State lawmaker Zorn Mamdani some thirty four years Cuomos Junior, the thirty three year old would become New York City's first Muslim mayor. He denies accusations of anti Semitism, but refuses to acknowledge Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state and criticized Israel not Jmas, just one day after the October seventh terror attack, saying peace could only come by ending the apartheid.
Speaker 3: I didn't know some of the hardest core Columbia professors who are up with hamas major contributors to this guy's campaign.
Speaker 4: And the fact that he refuses to say Israel should exist as a state is amazing. And he could be mayor of New York City. I was listening to a commentary magazine They're a Jewish Outfit Podcasts the other day and they're pointing out that as recently as the eighties, I think New York was like thirty percent Jewish, but it's a smaller percentage now. It's still pretty high, high teens, twenty percent something like that. But man, you can become mayor of New York refusing to say Israel should exist as a state. And we've been talking about the nexus between the radical left in America, the secular radical left, the gender bending madness stuff, the defund the police. The convicts are just in prison because of white supremacy. You got to turn them all loose all of that radical Marxist stuff, and the fact that, as The New York Times puts it, uh Mazor and Mamdani's success is especially meaningful for.
Speaker 1: Muslim New Yorkers.
Speaker 3: He would be the first Muslim mayor of New York City, and his faith played a role in expanding the diverse coalition that propelled his campaign. Muslims make up twelve percent of the electorate and York City for what it's worth. And I became aware the other day of the number of major English cities who have Muslim mayors, and a lot of those stories look a lot like this story. The radical useful left joins with Islamists to win elections. And by an interesting coincidence, we came across this audio the other day. This is in Iranian refugee. As he explains, listen to his point of view fourteen Michael, I'm.
Speaker 8: A political refugee from Iran. I've been to prison, I've been under Islamic law, and I know how it starts, and I know how it ends, and it always starts with for some reason, unity of Lefts and Islamists, and it scares me.
Speaker 1: So I came here to be free.
Speaker 8: I chose Canada as my second home to be a live in a free country. And I'm beginning to get really scared because the way things are going, it looks like they're going to basically appease Islamists just to not raise any rucus or something. They're just going to appease them step by step, and they're not going to stop. They see it as a sign of weakness, so they're gonna take more and more, and I'm against that. I believe Canada should be free and freedom of speech is something that nobody can take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Canada is extra far down that appeasement road in a way that the US isn't quite. But the main point is that Islamists want to tear down Western governments and systems. Radical leftists want to tear down Western governments and systems. Are they are natural allies. This movie has been played many, many times on the cinema of Earth in recent you know, days, weeks, months, and centuries. It's pretty clear what's happening now if you understand political movements.
Speaker 1: So what percentage of New York is a Muslim?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: The electorate its twelve percent.
Speaker 4: So I looked up the Jewish population. Now it is thirteen to fifteen depending on the borough, so it's close to the same. Again, it wasn't that many decades ago. New York was like thirty percent Jewish but moved to Florida or whatever happened. That's really interesting, the changing politics around that Holy Cow. And then you've got the you know, you get rewarded for being violent, you know, and the obvious caveat Most Muslims are not violent and don't believe in this craziness either, but enough do that it scares a lot of people, and you don't want to anger him where you can say all kinds of nasty things about Mormons or Catholics or even Jews and you know they're not going to come bomb you, but you say it about Muslims and you're afraid that some of the crazies might, so you keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, well you know that and the whole a you sound bigoted or blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Not all Muslims that well.
Speaker 3: They're irrelevant to the discussion. The answer to that is, well, I'm not talking about those people. I have no problem with those people. It's people who want to institute some version of Sharia law or is Islam.
Speaker 1: Is its root. It's a political system and a religion.
Speaker 3: Anybody who knows anything about it understands that in a way that the Christianity is quite explicitly not. In fact, Jesus said, render under Caesar. What is Caesar's I'm building you a kingdom in heaven, not under Earthlet I'm not a government guy, whereas Islam is absolutely the opposite, as practiced by hundreds of millions of people worldwide, certainly not all Muslims, but enough to count.
Speaker 4: Wow, there is a lot of news coming out of the NATO summit going on right now, because Trump is doing a press conference standing there with Marco Rubio and Pete Heggszag. Now he's looking up at the TV, and I got distracted by Pete Hegseeth pointing with a very fierce look on his face at the reporters, And so I was reading the closed caption. He was agitated like I was earlier in the show about the media coverage, being gleeful, obviously thrilled that perhaps the Iranian nuclear capacity was not destroyed, that they may be able to get a bomb. Now, why are you happy about that? Pete exth was very incensed about that, as I was. And we'll get to some of that an hour three. Trump was just asked asked, wow, I'm a three year old. Trump was just asked, what's your stance on an article five? There at the NATO summit? What he said will shock you or not, But that's pretty interesting. Yeah, why is the mainstream media happy if an enemy in the United States gets a nuclear weapon?
Speaker 1: You're weird.
Speaker 4: You are your Trump Arrangement syndrome. Any failure Trump makes me happy.
Speaker 1: That's great. Your strikes weren't a good thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to move away. You've lost your sense of decency. But we'll get to that now or three along other things. Stay here.
Speaker 10: The construction is underway deep into Florida Everglades on a massive migrant detention camp that state officials.
Speaker 1: Are calling Alligator Alcatraz.
Speaker 10: Starting next month, five thousand migrants will be housed in trailers and heavy duty tents at this remote, abandoned airfield, and a promotional video set to music, Florida's Attorney General lays out what he considers a deterrent for any potential escapees.
Speaker 1: People get out.
Speaker 4: There's not much waiting for him other than alligators.
Speaker 1: And pytheis all right.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be in the Everglades in just a couple of days with my kids checking out alligators and whatnot and probably getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. But do we need to send mog the bounty hunter now running our immigration services. I want to do something about illegal immigration, threatening them with alligator chompins.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's necessary, but.
Speaker 3: Right, so, coming up next hour, there is tons of news being generated out of the NATO meetings. On a lighter note, inside the complex and petty prenups of the super wealthy with the big Bezos nuptials approaching. But first, in breaking bison news, we go to Katy Green.
Speaker 11: Some Yellowstone visitors were left reeling from witnessing a bison's last moments after the animal fell into one of the park's hot springs on Saturday.
Speaker 3: That's horrifying. Oh boiled bison for dinner tonight. Oh that's horrifying. Boy, that's a caveman death, as we used to call it. That sort of thing. You know, see the Librea tarpits in La If you've never been, that's.
Speaker 1: As old as time.
Speaker 11: Wow, go on, Katie, I mean they said it happens at the park, but that it's rare. It took a few steps into a shallow area to the right of the pool, turned around, looked at us, stepped out quickly, and then fell down into the water and drowned.
Speaker 4: That's why you don't get off the path. Did it not read the signs you don't get off the path? I was there last summer. If I'm a ranger, I can't resist. All right, now, you believe the sign?
Speaker 1: Do you? Stupid tourists? Do they think it was a suicide?
Speaker 4: Their speculation?
Speaker 3: Wow, I've got a couple of dark jokes flashed through my head, but I'll leave them alone.
Speaker 1: His wife had left it for another bison. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: For instance, it couldn't live in a world with Trump as president, right exactly. It was a progressive bison.
Speaker 4: According to got be horrifying for the kids because I assume there'd be some struggling and screaming. I mean, you just fell into boiling water.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've witnessed a couple of quote unquote National geographic moments during communes with nature, which is one of my favorite things.
Speaker 1: And it's exciting.
Speaker 3: It first, the whole, the pursuit, the thrill of the chase, the natural world doing its thing in front of you. But then when the one beast gets the upper hand over the other beast and that beast is gonna die, it's it's it's it's beast b is not happy about it and expresses it's unhappiness in poignant ways.
Speaker 4: Speaking of beasts, we have breaking liver king news. Do you know the liver king Katie does? And I don't know if you just have to do enough searching on your phone about fitness before you start getting fed all kinds of liver king supplement ads. He's this giant bearded steroid freak who's been around for a year or so now selling all kinds of supplements and he's he's about the all meat diet and you'd look like me if you ate like me, and all this different sort of stuff.
Speaker 11: And he sits there and he eats raw liver on his channel and videos yea.
Speaker 4: And he's constantly got blood pouring down chin because he's eaten raw meat. Picture here of him here with like a big chunk of meat around his ridiculously swollen shoulders. I mean, you know, he's got that physique that no normal human being ever has had or should have, and his veins are bulging out anyway. Joe Rogan had been calling him out for a long time as a fraud fraudster. He's just he's he's obviously a steroid abuser and the diet has nothing to do with it, and the guy is semi unhinged seeming in his videos. Well, dude, liver King, who has a name, doesn't matter what. Brian Johnson known on social media as a liver King. He went to Austin and had been putting a whole bunch of threatening posts out there about Rogan, Joe Rogan who lives in Austin now and he lives in a fourteen million dollar giant estate. And they arrested liver King yesterday. They they they haven't released any more information, but apparently they had enough reason to think he was threatening Joe Rogan and meant it that he was arrested.
Speaker 3: Wow, steroids the county jail diet, heavy on, heavy on, like reconstituted mashed potatoes.
Speaker 1: What a nut job. So Trump at NATO.
Speaker 4: All kinds of interesting news breaking that we will get to in our three if.
Speaker 1: You miss it.
Speaker 4: Get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand, Armstrong and Getty