Speaker 1: Welcome to the Tutor Dixon Podcast.
Speaker 2: Today, we have a special episode for you because today we got up really early in the morning flew out to Washington, d C. And I actually took my oldest daughter. I know, so you guys just heard about my whole week away at Washington, D C. With my eighth grader, while I have a daughter who is a sophomore in high school, and I had the opportunity to go kind of celebrate Donald Trump's first hundred days at the White House and talk to some of the folks that are involved every single day in the thick of things in Washington, d C. And I took my oldest with me, which was so cool because she got to actually while I was interviewing people while I was working on this podcast for you, and we're going to have on this particular podcast, I'm going to share an interview with Harrison Fields. He's the principal White House Deputy Press Secretary. But first I just want to tell you a little bit about what it was like because while I was in that room and I was talking to Harrison Fields, my daughter was taken into the White House and she got to go on her own tour of the White House, which was so cool, so awesome to have an administration that is so welcoming and so helpful.
Speaker 1: And I think I've told you in the past.
Speaker 2: When my oldest went to Washington, DC when she was in eighth grade, we went to the Capitol Building and our congresswoman at the time didn't even bring the floor passes to us. We had to contact a Republican congressman, have his staff meet up with her staff and get those floor passes to the kids.
Speaker 1: And then my oldest when she.
Speaker 2: Walked out to the house floor, they or actually to the gallery, everything was done, the doors closed, all everybody walked out, and we had missed everything. So it was really cool to get to take her back and have this administration take her through the White House and show her things she gets.
Speaker 3: She was so excited.
Speaker 2: She got back in the we got in the uber, we're on the way to the airport. She was like, Mom, I learned so much, many cool things about the White House.
Speaker 1: So I was like, this is awesome. We walked in, everybody was happy.
Speaker 2: They're all talking about everything that President Trump has achieved in his first hundred days and just getting to walk in there and.
Speaker 1: See, you know, where we see those.
Speaker 2: Mugshots on the lawn, and I know a lot of people on the far left are like, ah, this is terrible.
Speaker 1: No, this is progress.
Speaker 2: And I mean that so seriously because when you walk in and you actually see those faces, and you see the crimes, and you say, look, this was a genuinely bad person who doesn't belong in the United States, and are we as taxpayers shouldn't have to even pay to house them in our prisons. We should get them out of our country altogether and never let them back. These are genuinely bad guys. And here we are at a time when you've got this yahoo in Michigan who's impeaching, trying to impeach the president, saying that he's going against a court order to bring back this horrific guy, this horrific MS thirteen gang member who has been legally documented as a wife beater.
Speaker 1: It's just it's.
Speaker 2: Very surreal to walk in there and see these people that have hurt Americans and have Democrats and some not even so far left saying they want to protect them. Because you know what, they didn't come out that and say that about Jocelyn nunger A. They didn't say that about Rachel Moren. They didn't say that about Lake and Riley. We didn't hear those names out of Democrat mouths saying, my gosh.
Speaker 1: We have such a problem. We've got to do something about this.
Speaker 2: But Donald Trump was like, first day, I'm taking care of this first day, and promises made, promises kept. He is in an unprecedented era of homeland security, and I just wanted to go through some of those promises that he made. He said, we will close the border, and we will stop the invasion of illegals into our country, and he has the illegal border encounters are down by ninety five percent, illegal immigrant got aways, the top threat to public safety are down by ninety nine percent.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a big deal.
Speaker 2: And I got to talk to a few different people today that talk to me about what they're doing about the criminal cartels and how we take that to the next level, which is really important because that's another promise he made.
Speaker 1: He said, we.
Speaker 2: Will expel every single illegal alien gang member and migrant criminal operating on American soil and remove the savage gang trenday Aragua from the United States. And President Trump then designated Trunday Aragua MS thirteen and other vicious gangs and cartels as foreign terrorist organizations. That's a big deal. It changes how we can interact with these groups and how aggressive we can be with protecting the American people from these groups. So now we know that under President Trump, we as a country have arrested over one hundred and fifty thousand illegal aliens and guess what, more than six hundred of those are members of that vicious gang Trende Ragua. He also said I will immediately end the Biden border nightmare that traffickers use to exploit vulnerable women and children.
Speaker 1: And he has done that.
Speaker 2: And when you see when you walk in there today, when we walked in there and we saw all of those, I.
Speaker 1: Have pictures of those.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can put some of those up and you can watch the sun rumble as well, and you can see that because we took some pictures just to get an idea of what it's like walking past those.
Speaker 1: It's like this sombering moment where.
Speaker 2: You look at these pictures and you go, these these these guys, these these people, they were horrible.
Speaker 1: This is this is a very it's a it's a.
Speaker 2: Very dark time to see a United States of America that has to fight so hard against what the last administration did. But promises made, promises kept, He's doing it. He also said that the number of unaccompanied children illegal migrants was going to be reduced, and that has now reached a record low. So the number of unaccompanied illegal immigrant children has reached a record low from its peak under Biden. Four point six percent of illegal border crossings under Biden were unaccompanied minors. I mean, I know you might say, oh, four point six percent, are you kidding me? These are kids without their parents, kids without their parents, And you're talking about millions of people that came across this border. So four point six percent, that is thousands of children that came across. They were sent into trafficking, A lot of them were sent into they were underage laborers.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 2: And now there were just zero point four in the month the first two weeks of March President Trump. Under President Trump, just point four of the illegal crossings were unaccompanied minors. This first hundred days, just when it comes to the safety of our country, has been amazingly different. So I had this opportunity to sit down with the White House Deputy Press Secretary Harrison Fields. He's the principal Deputy Press Secretary. I mean, he's a great guy. I've met him before. We talked a little bit about that, but he's just an amazing man. He's so energetic. All of the people there, they're talking about you know, we're working really long days. You're going to hear him talk about that. But just being there in the mix of all of this and feeling the energy one hundred days in after they've done all of this work, it's very impressive. Without further ado, I want to bring Harrison in, so I'm going to I'm going to throw to that interview right now again. This is the White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Harrison Fields. First, I want to talk to you about my partners at American alternative markets are still experiencing volatility.
Speaker 1: They have brief rallies and then they've.
Speaker 2: Got sharp sell offs, and the dollar continues to weaken on the international markets, but gold is surging to all time highs. Wall Street analysts are warning of persistent market stress and advising their biggest clients to seek safety right now. So when markets swing this violently, your retirement savings are extremely vulnerable, and it's during these uncertain times that people want stable assets, and for thousands of years that asset has been gold. So that's why I'm proud to endorse American Alternative Assets. They take a different approach to precious metals. They get to know you, your family, and your needs, and they know precious metals protection is not for everybody. That's why they only work with the people they know they can help. They provide quarterly check ins to ensure their strategy for you stays on track, and thirty percent of those customers return and they refer friends and family. American Alternative Assets is offering our listeners a free wealth protection guide and up to five percent bonus on your first purchase. So call today. It's eight seven seven five to two gold or visit tutorscold dot com.
Speaker 1: Don't wait until.
Speaker 2: It's too late, protect your wealth and secure your future today again, that's eight seven seven five to two gold or visit tutorscold dot com.
Speaker 1: Now stay tuned. We've got more after this.
Speaker 2: We are so excited because we have Let me make sure I get your title right, Principal Deputy Press Secretary Harrison Field, I'm so.
Speaker 4: Excited to her, I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 3: So you were just saying, the last time I saw you was in New York.
Speaker 4: Totally different roles, totally different role.
Speaker 3: How is this.
Speaker 4: It's amazing, it's going to be back.
Speaker 5: I was a some press secretary of the last eight months of the Trump administration the first time, previously a presidential writer in the Trump one point zero, and now I'm back as a principal deputy.
Speaker 4: It's incredible, and we're moving at Trump's speed.
Speaker 5: All gas, no breaks under the tremendous leadership of the Press Secretary of Caroline Levet, a dear friend of mine and an amazing colleague to call a boss. And we've got such a good story to tell, and we have a great communications director in the President himself. Yes, it makes our job so much easier. So it's a job of a lifetime. Really honored and blessed to be here. And we love opening up the media to all of you.
Speaker 3: That what I want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what's cool because in the past it kind of felt like the White House was this elite place that only these special.
Speaker 3: Media outlets can go too. But here we are.
Speaker 2: I'm a podcast and we've got podcasters, radio, everybody all around us and you guys are just coming to us to talk.
Speaker 3: Is that? What do you think that means to the American people.
Speaker 5: It means so much because we understand that in twenty twenty five, the media landscape is so much different than nineteen eighty five, and we're treating it like it's nineteen eighty five here for so long. So we're changing things. We're bringing in voices that actually people listen to. They listen to you, they listen to John, they listen to all.
Speaker 4: These other people that you're here.
Speaker 5: And the American people are the beneficiarias of that because they're able to hear it directly. The President understands the changing media landscape, which is why he's endorsed Caroline Levitt's plans to open the First Briefing up, open.
Speaker 4: The OVA up.
Speaker 5: We're no longer doing this exclusive party. We are now the bouncers. They don't like us because we are letting everyone We Yeah, that's just going to.
Speaker 3: Say, you're letting everybody in. There have been some people that you've said, Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Know what if you can't tell the truth and you can't be here, and they are I rate about that. That's something they've never expected.
Speaker 4: Because they've been so spoiled.
Speaker 5: They've had such exclusive access to the White House, and now they still have access. But it's not every single day. We're letting in more people. We're letting in not just conservative media, we're letting in the liberal media and mainstream media. So we're giving more access to the people, more access to journalists, which is a great thing. That is literally what the First Amendment wants us to do. The old way wasn't very First Amendment friendly. So again President Trump is following the Constitution and letting all voices in.
Speaker 3: So what are the hours? Like, it's got to be insane. I made it.
Speaker 2: One of the girls earlier was like, I'm hoping that half of the first hundred days it slows down a bit.
Speaker 3: I said, funny, I don't think so, we'll see.
Speaker 4: You know, President Trump, he's a hard way. He doesn't sleep, So why are we going to sleep?
Speaker 5: And we have so much to do and what is a little bit of time. Four years is not a long time. Yeah, So we're making the most of every single day. Yes we get here early, yes we leave late, but it's all rewarding work and.
Speaker 4: It goes by really fast.
Speaker 5: You look at the clock and you're like, oh my god, it's five o'clock already, and then you probably have like.
Speaker 4: Three more hours to work. But we're working very hard. And the thing about is that what we do is you know, very important. Pay well.
Speaker 5: We've got people working longer hours than we do, you know, some of the janitarial stuff.
Speaker 4: They're here working longer hours.
Speaker 5: People back home, blue collar workers are working with their hands.
Speaker 4: They're they're doing what we want. It's people are working. So we want no sympathy. We don't ask for it. We're here.
Speaker 5: We're here because we've been appointed to be here, and we love what we do and a lot of people are depending on us.
Speaker 2: So I heard that earlier today things got a little bit heated over some Amazons tariff and pricing, and it explained that a little bit so Amazon.
Speaker 5: We were hearing mumblings that they were going to have like a tariff tax basically on some of their products. Basically show that the tariffs are adding to your costs. And if anyone knows Amazon as much as many Americans do, when they see that like their bottom dollar is being impacted because of the president's policies, that's not great. One it's not accurate. Two, why are you passing on this stuff to the consumers? You're Amazon, for God's sakes. When you look at a company like Ellen Walmart, they're investing billions of dollars into this country and they're not passing anything onto con That's why I.
Speaker 3: Saw something about Walmart recently.
Speaker 5: Historic announcement billions of dollars reinvesting back into the USA. They're working with us. They understand that betting on Trump, betting on Trump annomics is a good thing to do. They understand what they have now compared to what they had four years ago and the President Biden night and day difference.
Speaker 4: They want to bet on America again.
Speaker 5: They want to bet on the American worker, which is great funny thing about Amazon. They just came out and said this is not what we're doing in GWENT, so they've completely backtracked. They understand. Yeah, brand new, Yeah, breaking news on Twitter addictions, That's what I have.
Speaker 3: You have The press can be anything.
Speaker 5: Right when you have Caroline Levitt, Secretary of Vesting, at an eight or in the morning press conference setting the narrative saying the White House is in the opposition of what you guys are doing. It's a political decision. It's not one based on merit. They come around by ten am. Knee story very impact.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: So the impact of the podium has been great. We've heard, obviously a lot of truths being told. There was the White House Correspondence dinner the other night, and that was very interesting.
Speaker 4: To say the least.
Speaker 2: We are the guy, the Axios guy that got the award, who stood up and he said, you know, we might all have a little bit of might all have a little bit of responsibility for hiding the Biden story, but acted like they really didn't know, Like they just didn't dig into it enough.
Speaker 3: They should have. They should have been a little bit more aware. That's a lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, it's also like why do you need to come together on this swankie night and like have a group think therapy session of like, that's we messed up on this one.
Speaker 5: And I know Alex is a great guy and he's proud of the work. He had the gall to actually write a book about it. Yes, a book didn't need to be written. All you have to do is watch the former president every single day.
Speaker 4: You were on it long before it was school. Our side.
Speaker 5: The president was on it long before it was school, so it's you know, yeah, they all taped themselves in the dock like, well done, guys. We were recorded on the president's cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: Reading a book about it. And I don't want to rip on him, but writing a book about it, isn't it kind of profiting.
Speaker 3: Off of a line.
Speaker 4: That's literally what they're doing. And he's profiting.
Speaker 5: Well, he will become a New York Times bestseller and the history books will show that this reporter broke the news that Joe Biden was full frail to prep in. It's not breaking news. That's been the news, and you guys covered it up for a while.
Speaker 4: Another reason why.
Speaker 5: Kamala Harrison didn't stand a chance because she covering it up too.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know, it's all.
Speaker 5: It was one of the largest scandals in American history.
Speaker 3: It wasn't That's the crazy part.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even just that they were covering up the fact that Joe Biden was in capacity. They were covering up the fact that Kamala Harrison didn't know the facts. She was not involved in the administration. She didn't know what to do going forward. She couldn't answer the questions talk about podcasts being here in these conversations that we're having. Podcasts were so hopeful to Donald Trump because we got.
Speaker 3: A long form to show people that he actually knew things. They wouldn't have been helpful.
Speaker 5: Her great, she didn't know well, she was trying to chase it too late, and then she wanted to do Joe Rogan, and then she wanted to set the terms.
Speaker 4: Joe Rogan's like, this is not how this worked.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 2: I think that was a ful I just think that was a play for her, like, oh, I'm gonna be difficult. They'll end up saying I can't do it. I'll blame them if they've always gotten away with that. That's always been for the Democrats and for the left. You can always explain away and nobody were entitled.
Speaker 5: But when you have an election in which the wave is moving away from the Democratic Party for the President Trump, you have to adapt.
Speaker 4: I mean they knew they were losing. Everyone knew Kamala Harris was going to lose.
Speaker 5: Instead of like trying to save face and trying to have one last ditch effort to maybe win the election, she chose not to so she's the one to blame or she's the most She's going to do a speech in San Francisco critiquing the Trump and thedministration and.
Speaker 3: You can get it for the low price of twenty five dollars.
Speaker 4: That's not a Jobe Lo's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Joe Biden's team is leaking to the press that they're having difficulties getting people to sign off on his three hundred thousand dollars speaking requests. They don't want to hear from him. He's charging three hundred thousand dollars to hear him speak. I wouldn't pay three cents to hear him speak. And now they're like, well, no one wants to speak to him.
Speaker 4: The Democratic Party is in disarray.
Speaker 5: Dare I say dead because Jasmine Crockett's their new.
Speaker 2: Leader, Jasmine Crockett and AOC and I think they should be very scared that they see Bernie Sanders taking over.
Speaker 3: This is a man's sports. Yeah, this guy was supposed to be the president.
Speaker 2: Should not be I mean two or three times right. But the Democrat establishment, That's what I love about this because Donald Trump was not the establishment choice. That is how free The Republican Party is, and that is how the voices of the Republican people are actually heard because if it we're up to the establishment, the choice would not have been Donald Trump. Look at what they did to themselves. They chose Hillary, they chose Joe Bernie.
Speaker 3: Who is gosh.
Speaker 2: I mean, he looks like he's one hundred years old, but that man is hanging on and I do believe that he is like putting his everything he knows into AOC and he's like, this is the person to carry the torch. Nancy Pelocy, all those people, they have somebody to carry torch.
Speaker 3: They never did that. The socialists have done that. How scary is that for them?
Speaker 5: It's scary, But it's really good for Republicans to see where they're shifting a lot of their energy and they're putting all their eggs in the basket of AOC and the other baskets of crazy out of the squad. So the further left the party goes, the better for us because America, election after election is proven that they don't want leftism.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 5: This is why Chesaboudeen, the DA in San Francisco got voted out of office because it's not popular. The DA in La County got voted out because it's not popular, So it's great for the Republican Party. You're seeing and I think the election on November fifth was so refreshing to me. I live in Northern Virginia. There's not a lot of Republicans out there, but just seeing that Fairfax Counting voted for Trump in historic ways.
Speaker 4: You look at the Bronx, you look at Chicago.
Speaker 5: You're seeing massive waste, the Blue Wall Michigan, seeing how resoundingly they were for the president.
Speaker 4: Wish you would have got the Senate sat cool, we'll.
Speaker 5: Figure that out another cha. You're seeing that America is moving closer and closer to the right because that's where we're at in common sense, and we are the Party of common sense.
Speaker 4: They're the Party of chaos.
Speaker 3: I think that's why it's.
Speaker 2: So critical that people stay engaged in this next election.
Speaker 3: You've got a lot of House seats.
Speaker 2: You you've got to keep that majority in the House and Senate grow it like we can. And that's why I think people need to really understand that Trump being in it's not.
Speaker 5: Rest on your own it's not it's not you're one hundred percent right, And we try to stress this a lot. This is why I'm glad he's going to Michigan, because just because the election was over doesn't mean you said bad then left never relents. They are in the street, they've got rally after rally, they've got signs. They're working Kinko's like it's going out of business. They're pushing out signs left them right. They're so engaged they never stopped the engagement, the work. Just because we won doesn't mean anything. We have to get back out the governor races, we have all these other things. We have to remain engage. Servative brand is popular. We cannot bow away from it. This is why we have these amazing venues right now to talk about it, to engage with the people, because people may wonder, what are we doing. Yes, it's one hundred days and what does that mean for you? What it means is we've got inflation in your control. Jobs are coming back to retention. The border is now secure. We are on the Virgin World peace and we're just now getting started. We've got tax cuts coming, we have more derec coming. We're taking men out of women's sports.
Speaker 4: We are giving.
Speaker 5: Parents the ability to control their child educational freedom. This is all what we've done in one hundred days, and we're just not getting started.
Speaker 4: We have to make sure we're continuing in a hand message.
Speaker 5: Because the Democrats they're uniting, they're prepared for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: We have to as well they are.
Speaker 2: That's such a good point that I don't think about because I guess sometimes when I see these rallies everywhere, it seems kind of annoying. The blocking traffic, you can't fit downtown. I mean, I'm talking about even in my small town. But then I think about it if it's even in my small town everywhere, and they are really looking out and they're pushing this anger and hatred. I see this on even my friend's posts on social media. They're like, oh my gosh, this is so bad, and I read it. It's all lies and it's unreasonable. The reactions are all wrong, but they're powerful because of these rallies and protests that they continue to push. Let me ask you this before I let you go working with the president. I think I just saw something today saying that Karine Jean Pierre said she really didn't.
Speaker 3: Meet with Biden ever. Would it be possible to do your job.
Speaker 5: If you never saw the president Caroline is in the Oval office, I would say four to five hours, as it's a crucial aspect of the job when you hear directly from the press.
Speaker 2: If there's someone else in the Ole office, I think that's a big difference.
Speaker 4: Right he was he never left the residence, or he really was never in DC. He was never here. You had a lot of other people that were doing the job.
Speaker 5: Are President President of Trump was in the driver's seat, I was Joe President Trump's in the driver's seat. Joe Biden wasn't even in the car. So that just that stark difference. And I would say one thing, if you look at a lot of the polling.
Speaker 3: Up, he wasn't hanging onto the biker.
Speaker 5: No, No, he wasn't anything with wheels four feet. He just wasn't functioning well. Laid out flat is probably the best place for him to be. The American people love it to see their president again, regardless of the policies, regardless of how you feel about Trump, being able to see him in action, talking to the press behind the Resolute desk, talking to them on Air Force one, talking to them in the north lawn of the White House when he's trying to plant out his beautiful flags for the property here.
Speaker 4: They see the press, isn't it.
Speaker 5: They understand that America is back in charge. We have someone that's leading the fight for America. Not just such a relief, there's this feeling of like, wow, we have a leadership again in this country. And this is why you see for the most parts the poll numbers are looking to do it for us. Yes, because the American people feels so or having a president let's coherent, that's actually finding for us.
Speaker 4: And then if you look at the policies.
Speaker 5: The last thing I'll tell you is like when I'd get gas every day or you know once or twice a week in Virginia, seeing a two.
Speaker 4: In front of the guests is so it feels great.
Speaker 5: Yes, going to the grocery store now on the Trump feels better than it did under President Biden. The American people feel that, and they end up going and voting based on their feeling. All the polls, all the naysayers, all the comments on the Facebook bricks, those are just loud voices right. Everyday Americans are feeling the impact of Trump and.
Speaker 4: They like it.
Speaker 2: Look, that's why we have to keep out there, stay talking, so that's important.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick commercial break. We'll continue next on the Tutor Dixon Podcast.
Speaker 2: Must be big for you to see your former boss out there running for governor.
Speaker 4: It's huge. I'm excited for him.
Speaker 5: I don't want to get in too much trouble because the Hatch Act.
Speaker 4: But Byron is a conservative lawyer.
Speaker 5: There's a reason why the President trusted him with this next adventure, and we need more people like that.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, though, it is people like you helped to make people like that go do things, and that's why we appreciate that here with the President right now.
Speaker 3: Is so valuable to have you there. And that's why I like doing this, which is people get to.
Speaker 2: See there's this smart people behind the scenes, more normal people.
Speaker 3: But people are always totally assable. I'm gonna non sued back a little bit next. We're a little weird. Yes, you are awesome. So thank you so much, Harrison Fields. We appreciate having to be with you.
Speaker 2: So I want to thank Harrison Fields for sitting with me today at the White House to be able to talk about these first one hundred days. And I want to thank you all for listening to the Tutor Dixon Podcast as always. To download this episode or subscribe, go to Tutordison podcast dot com, the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts and join us next time on the Tutor Dixon Podcast.
Speaker 1: Have a blessed day.