Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg.
Speaker 1: Data as well LEAs in studio with us, and of course is well, why don't you share your opinion with us on the big movers of the morning.
Speaker 3: So far, we have to talk about Nvidia. I feel like that is we would be remiss if we don't talk about it. Stock is hired by three times of one percent. I mean, that's really flat, and it's interesting because profit rows more than twenty percent year over year, revenue climb eighty five percent. Forecast was solid. Jensen Awau himself said that the man has gone parabolic? How parabolic? While the company's AI is spending infrastructure would climb as high as four trillion dollars in twenty twenty thirty, that's up from roughly just one trillion dollars today, So every number is really eye popping. It's always been a beat in a race, but I feel like investors are just really wanting more and more. The company also authorized an eighty billion dollars share buy back, so that's also great news, But I feel like As the pie gets bigger, the slice is at the risk of becoming smaller because we know that a variety of chip makers are trying to get a piece of the business. There's the likes of AMD, which has rival processors, Broadcom, Alphabet inks also trying to come up with their own So.
Speaker 1: I know what their GPUs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's it's that maybe, I mean people are just becoming greedy.
Speaker 1: People gotten used to in video blowing out of oil.
Speaker 3: That's negative words.
Speaker 1: Would you say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you know that's the expectation, show me more. What else can you do?
Speaker 3: Right? And it's not proven, but some people are saying maybe it got overshadowed by SpaceX dropping the paperwork.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, that's the same timet of that.
Speaker 2: All right, what else?
Speaker 3: We have Elf Beauty, Elf Beauty higher by one and a half percent tickers Elf, So they got a winner there. So it was they reported and they beat average estimates on major profit than revenue growth. So ALF as a cosmetics company, they're adjusted EPs for twenty twenty seven, however, fell short of estimates, and that's why you probably saw cuts and price targets from Room and James kind of court and Jeffries, But I don't know why this stock is higher. I guess investors are digesting it that this is the skincare of road, known for Hailey, Bieberg, Naturium, and elf Mix. So Bloomberg Intelligence said that the fiscal sales growth suggests pressure. Morgan Stanley said forecast confirms that the momentum has sloaded for cosmetics, and City also said that yes, the results were good, but the acknowledge that there are many moving pieces from the report.
Speaker 1: Rising oil prices definitely don't help because that's a key ingredient for a lot of cosmetics. So that's something to keep in mind. That is By the way, I'm going to speak with L Beauty's CEO and CFO next we saw it. Yeah, so we're going to touch on this earnings report. I it's a longer broader conversation with the CFO about their overall strategy, but I'm looking forward to seeing their makeup closet.
Speaker 3: You have to invest in your face, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you it's coming from Paul Sway exactly.
Speaker 3: That is, my friends, Manto, when you buys expensive skincare, you you only have one face.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's what you've one more Walmart Real Quick Walmart down by seven percent.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's also the price pressures the company. They reported justted epis for the second quarter that miss estimates, and we also got a warning from them again to Scarlette's point, it's fuel cost queezing the company's bottom line, which could lead to higher prices for shoppers. But they're attracting a lot of the higher end consumers as well as the lower end consumers.
Speaker 1: So there's the digital sales are twenty six percent. Yeah, I bought a lot of stuff over Walmart dot com.
Speaker 3: Is spouse delivery I've never bought, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It is. The return situation is not as seamless as Amazon. They got to work on that. So that's my note to them.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving head lines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.