Speaker 1: Start Up, dot Up, start Up, Brooklyn Boy, start Up, Brooklyn Buy, start Up, dot Up, DoD up, They making noise, dight up, start up up, dad.
Speaker 2: Us dot Up, Episode three forty one, The Brooklyn Boys Podcast. Do you hear that, Bruty? Yes, you're slapping yourself on the face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I gotta wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up. I'm on vacation, bro, And I'm not used to this. See at what are you talking about? You worked this morning?
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I didn't. Oh, you were on vacation as of yesterday. Yesterday. Yeah, Oh, that's why you were out partying last night. I was Instagram. I was out partying last night. But the problem is, it's crazy because on days that I get up at four in the morning and I have a full day, and I go to work and I come back, I'm usually okay for a good part of the afternoon, and then I peter out toward evening. But here we are. When you when you say you petered out towards evening, is that I mean you tried to ask your own d exactly, Okay, But on.
Speaker 3: A day like this where I wake up at ten o'clock in the morning, I'm only like four or five hours into my day when we're recording this, and I'm already tired.
Speaker 2: So why is it like that? Why do you get tired when you don't when you get too much sleep? Is that right? Does that make sense? I don't know. I mean I woke up around the same time today. I'm on vacation as well as you know, are you. Yeah. Yeah, it's a permanent vacation, as Aero Smith would say. And I'm not There are days I'm tired in the afternoon. Yeah, because you're doing a lot more. You're doing stuff like your job doesn't involve a lot of activity. You stand around in radio and talk. Now you know you're up, you're walking around the house. You may have gone out for a little while. Your body's not used to this exercise as people call it. You should get one of those watches and account how many steps you took today. It's probably more than you normally did. Well.
Speaker 3: Let me say, oh, that reminds me, bro I did something that I've never done in my life before a few days ago. And uh, go ahead, math, yeah, hold on a second, way, hold on, Hey, Siri, turn off the kitchen lights.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thank you, Siria had to turn off the lazy You're a lazy bastard. You look at a one bedroom apartment. Yeah, and I told Siri to turn my lights off. Your light switches are never more than three steps away, and you have everything on voice activity. My kitchen lights are in my kitchen, But you expect me to stop the podcast and go close shut the lights off myself. No, I just expect you to turn them off or not care about them, being on energy conservation. I don't want to like bro the guy. The guy who leaves his car running when he gets gas is now worried about the lights in his kitchen for an hour. Yeah that's me. Oh yeah, well yeah, yeah, so you'll be proud of me, Brodie, I did something I did not, but go ahead, I did a thing. So you know. I've been working out twice a week with a personal trainerting quotes. Yeah, oh no, No. He puts me to work when I'm there, but I refuse to go above that threshold of two times a week. I refuse for whatever reason, I don't know. I don't want to give him that much time. And he's always been saying, in your spare time when you're not with me. You have a full gym up in your apartment building. Why don't you work out in your building on your own when you're not with me in other days? Like the kind of the alternate days? Okay? He asked that with a straight face. He asked you, like, whoa a Scary Jones? Why this person I see in the gym and I know very well? Now? Why don't you work out in the gym in your building? How long have you lived in that building? Scary? Seven years? Seventeen years, seventeen years? Have you ever been in the gym ever? Love me? No, I have with William Sam's husband, the one who went into the sauna together, remember that one? All right, right, that doesn't really count yet. No, No, I've worked.
Speaker 3: No, I've no, no, but I've worked out with him up there. I've had personal trainers here over the years, but I never stuck with it well anyway. For the first time ever, I took it upon myself to say to get into some gym clothes and go up the elevator into the gym and work out on my own, unguided, and do my own things. And I sat there for forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: In when you got on the elevator and you pushed the button to go up to the gym. Yeah, were you exhausted? Did you have to stop and take a break on like floor twelve and just relax?
Speaker 3: You are something else, You are a character. No, so I so I had my I did my own workout. I went on the rower for five minutes.
Speaker 2: I did some weight training on my own, and then I went back to the rower for another five minutes. And I worked out for about thirty to forty minutes on my own, without any guidance, without anyone telling me what to do, without having to keep an appointment. How many reps of the elevator doors opening and closing did you do? Open? Close, open, close? One more rep? Did you do? Ten? Some of the elevated doors opening, closing? Make all the fun I will? Did you really row the boat for five minutes? Did you you did the rowing machine?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: I did about nine hundred meters each one each time? Wow? Yeah? Oh yeah, I just nonstyle with the rower. When you got back to your apartment, what did you eat a yogurt? Yeah? That's it? Are you you thought I was gonna say? Oh? And I and I jumped into some entimens donuts. Yes, such some devil dogs. Right, ah, very good. Well listen, you're you're this is uh it's a start, it's a start. You're you're approaching third quarter scary. Yeah. Yeah, well well hold on a second. No, no, we are approaching the third quarter on the calendar. My my mistake, my mistake. We're approaching third quarter. Yeah, this is the danger zone, Brody, Yes, I know, thank you. Uh Hi, it's the highway to the danger zone. Thank you. Uh are you trying, Kenny Loggins? Are you trying to avoid third quarter skary? Yes? And now are you trying to avoid third and fourth? Are you trying to push off third to fourth so that fourth is only as bad as third? That's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: Well, the lofty goals, that's my beginning goal, But the ultimate goal would be to stay second quarter, maybe second and a half right through the fourth quarter. If I can do that, I actually stand a great chance next in January, when I do the detox, that that I'll actually see better results. But but it's so difficult this time of year.
Speaker 2: If if you were to start next year as second and a half quarter skiers, yes, you could conceivably then lose the weight and get down to like negative first quarter skiars. That is, you could be, you could almost be You'll almost be brody thin at that point. Brody thin, that's right? Is that a trademarked word. Trademark friend? It is? Now? Yeah, I'd like, yeah, you could be bru thin. Yes, I don't know. Well, here's the but.
Speaker 3: But here's why it's it's dangerous because I'm now e'mbarking on a two and a half week vacation. Right, we don't go back till July seventh to the morning show, and we we've been lost since yesterday morning. And now what starts happening? All the drinking events start piling up, the dinners, barbecues. My buddy will is having a big barbecue Saturday night. You think I'm gonna hold back?
Speaker 2: You think last Saturday he had an indoor barbecue with some with some ribs. They did rib racks of ribs. And then tonight we got our friend UK Chris is in town and yeah, I like Chris.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he wants to go to dinner tonight. By the way, you want to come to dinner with us? He just texted me, I got No, I have a pick to pickleball. No, it'll be too late to go to dinner with you.
Speaker 2: No, won't. The night's just because I can't. I got a you got pickleball? But thank you? But that and that wasn't even that wasn't even the last minute thing because he texted me that's his last minute. Well for me, you're asking me last minute. But I'm not blaming youbody. Let's move on right. So the point is, I'm gonna be eating tonight. You know. No, wait a minute, you said you're having a barbecue Will's place. When I called you on Tuesday to see about doing slice time, you were in the car with Will and I said, oh, where are you guys going to eat? And you were like, how funny you should ask? We're going to a barbecue. You know?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 2: That was That was Frank Locerto's barbecue. It was a barbecue though it's a barbecue season. But don't say it's because you're on vacation. You were. You were at a barbecue two days ago during the week. Yeah, it was on a Tuesday. Got the grill slices like that. Slices have no idea who Frank is you're like, oh, that was Frank, Baba bas Frank barbecue. Okay, okay, barbecue, And and I realized that the word barbecue means something very different than it does for some people.
Speaker 3: Like like grilling. People say, what I consider a barbecue is grilling for much of the South and other parts of the country. So we were, we did grilling, and we're going to be doing grilling on Saturday night. Barbecue does not mean barbecue. Is what a form of yah barbecue.
Speaker 2: In the in the South, and if you're from the South, I know I'm a little off, but they call it when you cook, when you cook food that's actually bought, like barbecue, ribs, barbecue, chicken. It's a style of cooking. Whereas up north, anything on the grill is barbecue, hot dogs, hamburgers, barbecue on barbecue, you barbecue and going to the backyard for barbecue. That's what it is in the North. In the South, we actually have to have to cook food that is considered barbecue food. Up North, you could put shrimp on a grill. You're like on barbecue and shrimp, right.
Speaker 3: But in the North, if you're in the South, if you're eating hot dogs and hamburgers.
Speaker 2: You're grilling. Oh, we're gonna put it thrown on the grill, chicken on the grill. But for us, Yeah, when I when I say barbecue, we did a barbecue on Tuesday, I got another one on Saturday. That means that means everything steaks, chicken. Yeah, could be you're gonna have so you're gonna have to work out a lot more than once in your building. Well, I think you're gonna hold off the ocean of the third quarter scary coming in because that tsunami's coming. My friend, You're a whole lot of ketchup and potato salad on it mustard on its way coming your away. My friend, I don't know what to do. I mean I slowed down, to slow down. Maybe maybe only go to six barbecues this week while you're on vacation. I want you to do on vacation. I went to the Island of Barbeque. That's what I went to the ABC Islands. I went to BBQ BBQ right all right, yeah, thank you? Podcast with Scary and Rode Scary. I want to I want to tell you about a lunch I had yesterday. But but before I do that, I need your opinion and the slices opinion. This is an opportunity to leave talkbacks. Now. This is your homework assignment. I messaged a guy that we worked with a long time ago. I'm friendly with him on Facebook. Good guy. I haven't spoken to him in a few years, but you know, interact on Facebook a little bit. And I messaged him asking him for a favor. First, I said, first, I messaged him and I messaged him through Facebook Messenger, so I don't have his phone number. He's new, he changed his number in the past few years. And I messaged him and I said, hey, man, can I ask you a question? I hate to bob they out of nowhere. I hope everything's good. He said, yeah, man, what's up. Great to hear from you. So I said, hey, I kind of need a favor from you. What do you think about doing this? Would you be able to do this for me? This favor doesn't matter what the favor is. And as soon as I hit send, I see his profile. His avatar in the left side popped up, which means he's on. Then I see the three dots he's typing, and it says he's typing, and he's typing and he's typing. I'm like, oh, I'm hoping he answers the question I asked, and he says he can do the favor for me. This is great. So I'm stating I'm all anxious. I'm like, oh, yes, what's this. He's doing me the favor. Its gonna be huge for me. I really need his favor. And then the dots are going, the dots are going, The dots stop, wait a minute, and then the dots start again. It's like, go, oh, he must have paused or he had everything what he was thinking, and the dots start. He's typing again, and he's typing. He's typing, he's typing, and then it stops. Now, underneath what I wrote it is his avatar, which shows me he read what I wrote. That was four hours ago. He has not responded, and I know he's not working because I know his work schedule. So my question is, did he need a couple of hours to like answer the question, find out the question I asked the answer to the question and didn't want to give me the wrong answer, Or does he not want to do me the favor and has to figure out how he's going to tell me that or ignore me if it was. If it was if it was anyone else, I would say, he needs some time to get it done. But because it's you, you ain't getting the favor done. He thought twice about that. Again, he thought twice about helping that he because he was clearly so. The initial the initial response was, h you got It's not like you just threw a question out and you waited for him to respond. It was basically you started a convo. So he had his phone in his hand, he had the mindset to go back and forth.
Speaker 3: With you on a couple of back and forth, and he just said, yes, absolutely, whatever you need, okay. And then you asked him and then you presented him what the favor was. I asked him a question.
Speaker 2: Answer to this question, yep, And and if you do know answer to that question, could you do me this favor? Would you mind doing me this favor? Well, do you mind sharing what the question was? If scared him? Asked your question? Because I know you're not You're not the smarter person on this podcast. I've gone out of my way to not say what it was right and your response is but that makes it not interesting. I think you should just tell everybody what the favor was, and I will judge based on the favor you asked if he's going to do you the film or not scary? If I want slices. Do you have a friend like this who doesn't take a fucking hint? Okay, so you don't want to be you don't want to Okay, So okay, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, Yes, based on based on what you said, which is very vague, okay, I I asked him if he had naked pictures of your girlfriend Robin, and then as a favor, I said, could you send me those naked pictures Brody with the clutch joke to save it and turn it all? Right, So here's here's what I want to say. Okay, based on based on what can you pick that up? Can you pick it up? And you get a chance, can you pick it up? Pick what up? The hint I dropped? Can you pick it up? You are an asshole? Okay, all that being said, based on what little info I have or the limited info, because we do have limited info here, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna dig. I'm not gonna dig. I'll tell you a little bit. I asked him to put in a good word for me about something. Okay, all right, fair enough, I say, hey, can you put a good word for me?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So right now, okay, you've given me more to go on, and already I'm telling you based on that little knowledge I have. Yeah, he thought about what he thought of you as a character, as a person, and he said, no, I don't want to put in a good word for him. I don't because I don't have a good word to say about him. So now for sure, I'm leaning with this guy ghosted you, and you're not getting a He's not gonna do you a favor, all right. Well, here's the thing. I had a good relationship with him, uh huh, so other other than other than the fact he may not agree with me a lot on Facebook, in real life, we had a good relationship, gotcha, gotcha. I don't know if he doesn't want to do me this favor based on your Facebook relationship, right, or if he's basing it on our old relationship, which was a good one, our real life relationship. How long did you know this person, oh boy? Ten twelve years? When was the last time you had any real interaction with this person? Beat besides this dialogue? Oh maybe five or six years. So you came out of nowhere with hey, how you doing? I said, how you doing? Helpe all his gun? It's been a while based on your previous relationship. I don't know, Brody, I'm I want to say that.
Speaker 3: Maybe he said, rather than to respond to him, I'm just gonna go find out what I can do and then get back to him later. Which, yeah, But when you write that, when you writ yes, well, that's the thing. If he really felt he was going to help you, he would have. He would have said it right there, let be brb, hold my beer stand by right, something like that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The fact that he started meeting, he was having second thoughts as he wrote the text, and he took.
Speaker 2: Me about how do you how do ghost somebody? When I can see that you read my post and my message and I can see that you are typing, you can't ghost me. Then you can't be like, oh, bro I didn't see it. I saw that you saw it, right? But does he know you saw you saw does he know that you saw us? Because he knows how messenger works on Facebook Messenger, you can see the avatar goes underneath once you read it. He knows I saw him typing. Because he was typing, he knows how it works. So now it's a question of it is does he give a ship that you know that he you correct that you saw it. He knows, he knows that, he knows right, he knows that you know that he knows that you know he saw that. I know he knows right, you know, so if you know you know, but you know so, he so he probably he probably said, well, he doesn't want to help you that much that he's willing willing to ghost me, be embarrassed by it or not if he wants. If he wants to make sure I never asked him another favor, He's now made sure I never asked him another favor. He's like, oh, Brodie's gonna be so mad at me for not getting back to him. He'll leave me the fuck alone and never asked me for a favor again. Could it be an off chance that he was busy with family stuff? He said he wasn't working today, so maybe there was something in his family or he got he got distracted, and he's like, I can't give my full attention to his Now I'll come back to that because I do that sometimes sometimes I'm like in the middle of a conversation, yes, and then I just go, you know, go dark. But how long does it take when you're already typing for like thirty seconds to just say let me get back to you. It does hit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well okay. So the question now is what do you follow up with? Or do you not follow up at all? Or do you throw in one of your brodeisms one of your like.
Speaker 2: Slide slices, Part two slices is that he never if he never writes back, do I be like, okay, thanks anyway, or hey, sorry, you know, I'm sorry if I was it was an imposition, or or do I be like cool man, thanks, Or do I put a ghost emoji because he ghosted me? Do I would just passive aggressive about it? Or like aggressive aggressive? You would just go ghost him back and never ask him another favor.
Speaker 3: Now, what I would do is I would send him the meme of the of the skeleton sitting there with his hand.
Speaker 2: His hand under his shin and you know, waiting.
Speaker 3: With his waiting, with with the five fingers on the desk, putting his fingers on the desk.
Speaker 2: Waiting, waiting, waiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would send that or or just be snarky and be like, all right, great chat, great chat, good times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good times, Yeah, good time. Hey man, great catching up, great catching up, catching up. I don't know, man, Yeah, so that's my dilemma. Slices helped me out. Thanks. I don't know. I would. I gotta say I would feel filthy doing that to somebody, knowing that they I saw that I was texting them back and stops. Yes, I would at least cover my ass and say yeah, let me get back to you on that, and then ghost them. So this way the closure on the conversation. But to be moretal sentence, tell me you couldn't figure out the answer to the question, uh, and then tell me yeah, I couldn't help you out. I wasn't able to you know, to put in a good word for you for whatever. That's like taking a piss midstream. You cut yourself off. You're like gotta go when you're in the middle of maybe you're in the middle of a flow, you're in the middle of something, yes, or maybe you say, hey, I put in that good word for you. Just no, I would ever know one way or the other. That's the other thing. You can lie it lie through your teeth, and I don't know why he didn't change that route. I don't either. How little respect does he have for you? Then he's apparently apparently very little Jesus, apparently very very fucking little. It's I gotta tell you what happened. A couple of times. Let me hold on, let me update you, let me update you. Date. I'm looking on my phone. Still no comment. Okay, let's see if he comments back by the end of the podcast. How long was it? It was it three hours ago, four hours ago? Let me check, Yeah, three and a half hours ago. There is a slight chance he got interrupted and then went ahead to do the favor, to try and do the favor, and he'll get back to you later. I will see. All right, we need an update by Slice time on Monday. Yes, yeah, Slice time on the very remember that set a note very beginning of the Slice Time. The first thing you do is update us, and then we moved on. I won't have to update as a reminder because Slice is gonna leave talkbacks about this and that'll remind me for an hour. That's true. That's true. So thank you, slices man. A buddy of mine has been dating this girl for well, he was dating this girl for a few months. And he's not sex on the way, Dave. No, he is one of the Hoboken Well he's a satellite Hoboken satellite crew. He used to look at Hoboken and now he's moved away. But so he was with this girl. He's been playing the playing the you know, dating roulette. And he was with this girl for I would say three or four months. But it was more casual. It was more like, yeah, whatever, let's get together when we can. And you know, they'll do dinner, they'll do drinks, they'll smash, they'll go you know, over each other's house whatever. But she became too clingy for him. He does not want to get you know, to get married. He doesn't want to you know, have any of any of these feelings. He just wants to do what he does at his own pace, you know, like a lot of guys. Right. So he's casual and so he he's been uh with this girl back and forth on and north and and then he ghosted her about a week and a half ago, just ghosted her altogether and said it's not for me. Did she did she ask him to put in a good word for her, and then I think that's might have been what happened. But he felt she was too clingy, it was getting too serious. He doesn't want serious. She wanted to know where it was going one of they, you know, she was ready to move in with the guy. So so he started distancing himself until finally he faded away and started ghosting her. Now fast forward to it's better to burnout than fade away. Yeah, fast forward to last night. I went out with this guy and uh, oh I didn't. I didn't realize. Congratulations are exactly now you know who I am? Right, I went out with this guy. So the merse was my The merse was my clue. So I went to go hang out with him and we were we were at a at a party, at a at a restaurant barbecue oh right, okay, lounge, and we were chilling and he was chatting up maybe two three four different women. He's like, wow, this this place is a hotbed. There's so much tail in here. So he's like, and he's did he really say did he really say that? He called he called it tail? Yeah, Oh, this guy's a catch. Okay, he calls it ass. There's so much ass in here. You know. It was like it was like, you know, eight to one women to men, but it was it was an after work thing. It was like, you know, it wasn't late night bars and club it was you know, it was a professional crowd, upscale, and we were just kind of hanging out having some drinks, and you know, he's like chatting away at people here and there, and you know, we had some mutual friends in the room too, so we were, you know, talking to them. But he's he he's his one woman, and he's like, oh my god, she's hot, and he starts talking to her and chatting her up. And I think she happens to be popular on social media. I don't want he saw some tale that he liked.
Speaker 3: He saw some tale, Yeah, and she was on social media and she's pretty popular, and so he they're going back and forth and like, hey, get to know each other.
Speaker 2: And I'm hanging out there too. Of course I'm the third wheel. And he goes, oh shit, scary, like he backs away from the girl he's talking to for a second. Oh my god, here comes so and so the girl that I ghosted. I'm like, what what the fuck is she doing? She enters the room. Now, she had no clue, no prior knowledge that he was gonna be there.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no, she had no idea. But because of the circles of friends, we run, we run in. It was she showed up there through somebody else and she happened to be coming to the same party.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, oh shit did not go well because as soon as she enters the room, she was like a magnet. Hey, how you doing so? And so, oh my god, hug kiss like a suction cup, sat there and would not let him go. It's totally sandbagged this guy. And now he's like, hold on, hold on, hold on hard. Let's call him Pete, so I can Pete Pete. So Pete sees her, Yeah, and doesn't hide. He just stands there. Unlets, they're come up to it. It's a small room. It's you could only hide for so long. Wait, maybe you can get away with it for forty five minutes. At some point your paths are going to cross. This wasn't a moment. Yeah, And is she not acting like she knows he ghosted her. She's acting like, yeah, oh I just had Well that's the thing. I'm like, God, if I if you ghosted me and then I saw you, I'd be like, oh fuck yourself, bro, or like I don't want to deal with you. What the hell?
Speaker 3: But obviously she's got low self esteem and insecure, so she's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh no that's the case. Well why else would you be a boomerang and come right back in and go boom here I am and well like nothing and by the way, like nothing happened because I saw the initial interaction and I'm like, this does not look like how long had it been since they interacted about it? Two weeks? Okay? Maybe it's like the Seinfeld episode where George quits his job on Friday and then on Monday morning goes back to work as if he didn't quit and walks back in like nothing ever happened. Oh that's right, what a great episode.
Speaker 3: So she she's basically like a goldfish. She forgets everything, like you know, goldfish, as they say, has like a five second yes.
Speaker 2: Kay, And that's what we call you. We always say you're the goldfish. Well, if you're a goldfish in a bowl and you know you're circling the bowl, you say, oh, look, call you that analogy. It's a comedian. He's like, oh, look at treasure chest. Oh, look at treasure chest. Oh, look at treasure chest. Oh look at treasure chest, over and over.
Speaker 3: So that could be the type of person she is, where she just forgets or she lets it roll off of her.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I don't know what in what she thought would make him want to change his mind about her. Okay, so so did Pete say, like, listen, I kind of with aw the end of this. Did he say it into her? No, he got roped in sitting on the couch and talking to her for a good hour hour and a half, and every chance he got, well, she went to go get a drink or went to the bathroom. He's coming over to me, goes, Oh my god, I'm so miserable right now. Oh my god, this is awful. Oh my god, she's fucking she said, why doesn't he just tell you see the problem? She's cock blocking him though she com flocked him from it, from getting to one and all the other girls. No, he this was his prime time, This is Pete, and then prime time Pete was ready to go. Okay, He's like, you know, and he calls me this morning saying, dude, I had three, four or five different girls on the hook. I could have gotten these numbers here. I could have, but she fucking came in and she wouldn't tail blocked him. Yeah, so I wanted tail, he got no tail. No, I don't understand something. Are you telling me that this general or the generation we're in now, or the society we're in now, if you want to break up with someone, you just stop texting them, right, you just stop? You just ghost them? Yeah, but in person, he can't go old school and be like, listen, it's over between us. Like I ended it. It wasn't working. Why do you think I didn't invite into this party tonight? Why he what is he gonna do? He's gonna reghost her tonight? Like when she texted, he just won't respond. Well, apparently nothing happened to come over his house tonight. Well, I think that the offer was made, but he was not into it. He's like, fuck this, I'm out and that's it, and so he went back don't fuck this? Right? But I feel bad. The thing is this, I feel bad for her because I feel like she should have seen the writing on the wall, and just so you insulted her earlier and said she had low self esteem, and well.
Speaker 3: Why what other kind of person would just would take it? And well here's the I mean, her ego had to have been damaged by this.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying well, by the way, I'm not saying what he did was right either. I'm not saying it. But you've you've never been in a relationship where the other person didn't care for you as much as you cared for them and it didn't deter you. In other words, let's say they're like ambivalent towards you. They are five, there are six for you, they'll hang out with you, whatever, but your head over heels for them. You've never been in a relationship like that where, despite the fact that they didn't love you ten, you love them ten. I guess it's always uneven, right, I guess that's what causes problems. I don't know, I've I don't know, but either way, but the second it's damaged. Never you've never been in a relationship where you liked the other person more than you got the feeling they liked you in your whole life. Maybe I have, Yeah, maybe I have. Okay, Then did you have low self esteem or did you really like that person. I don't I really liked them, but I don't think I could. You can't change them. Logic would dictate that you cannot change somebody. There's no logic when it comes to love, because in your mind you can be better. You could be more like them, You can be more, uh in line with what they might like. You might try to change yourself, you might try change them be better. Well, you try to figure out what it is that they don't like that, what would make them like you more than bebe even you try everything when it comes to that, and it's love isn't rational. It takes a long time to realize like it ain't working, and even then you go, well it could have worked. And then like six months, lady, you're like, I wonder if I give it another shot and might work this time. Absolutely, dude, we were all we were all younger, we all had that ship when we were single.
Speaker 3: Come on, yeah, but I whatever, whatever, the case was ruined because this week's gonna be ruined because she's gonna call him this week. Of course, well she already called them like today. All right, you said she's gonna she invited him out. She invited him out today. I think I think to go to six flags.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. If they've got mutual friends or mutual circles, they're gonna run into each other barbecues and pool parties and she keeps showing up. Yeah, I think that's what's gonna happen. But I mean, look, I don't know. I guess you're right when you say that love is love is blind. I don't know. Player Pete, player Pete, Uh, maybe gets what he deserves. Maybe he shouldn't be stringing all these people along and spinning plates all over all over town, because sooner or later, one of those plates is gonna crack on your head. It's very true. Well, Pete is very Uh. Pete was distraught because he felt like it was an opportunity missed for him to Well what if he was in the process of getting Tail and she walked up and like interrupted him talking to Tail? What would he have done? Then?
Speaker 3: How would you have introduce her? Well, that's what you think. He was talking to somebody. He was at the moment, at that very moment. He yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: He was in the middle and said what oh hi Pete, Hey, how are you? What's up? And then what did he say? To the girl. He was looking at it the bar like talking nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, she just kind of drifted away because she took a hint that, oh they know each other, I'll let them catch up, and she walked away.
Speaker 2: Oh oh that's harsh. But you know what, I don't feel bad for Pete. You don't feel bad for I don't know, because he didn't have the decency to tell her I don't want to see you anymore. Well, that's hold on. He either ghosted her because he's a coward, or he ghosted her because he wanted to see if she'd come back, and then maybe three months from now or three two weeks from now, when he was horning on a Sunday, he might call her up and go, hey, sorry, I've been a little busy lately. Let's bang. I don't think he wanted to get rid of her completely. And now he's paying that price now he is. So it's his own damn fault because he's a he's player, Pete player, Pete prick. You have sympathy for Pete. You feel bad for Pete only in the sense that he was he had some chances last night to make some new relationships. And yes, the last one. Yeah, well that right, But that's how that that's how gen Z communicates with communicates, gen Z is pe gen Z No, but that's how. But that's how people communicate today. Is they just ghost but beyond all, be honest. Did Pete say to you I ghosted her and I planned on never talking to her again? Or did he say I ghosted her? Left the door? Probably left the door open. Then the door then the door swung back and hit him right in the ass, right, got hit in the ass. Don't don't don't look hit you in the way out.
Speaker 3: Don't you wish you were back in the dating game? PROTI don't you wish you could go back to your club days?
Speaker 2: No, I can. I can without a doubt say I don't miss it, and I I I don't think I would ever do that again. If given given the the unfortunate opportunity to be single again, I would I would not do that. You do have my You do have my curiosity peaked. You told me earlier today when we were on the phone, that you have a you found a cassette tape from the mid eighties. Oh yeah, I don't have that ready yet. I could tease it. Yeah, I'm kind of exciting from the from the mid from the mid eighties. Okay, that thing, oh so uh. When I used to work at Chuck E Cheese, a bunch of us, the same people I went to dinner with a couple of months back, where they all wouldn't let the woman pay my broke my my Brooklyn crew, there was There was the mixtape. Someone knew a guy who was a DJ who had a basement studio, and the guy came into work one day He's like, I got this great mixtape, both sides of a cassette that shows you it's a long time ago people, and he goes, it's fun. It's a great mix. And it was every big hit from the early eighties dance tracks, and they were over they were overlapped, and they were like perfectly timed, where like the lyrics would end on one and then the beat would kick in from the next beautiful. So it was. It wasn't taped off the radio, no, no, no, no no no, I'm telling you. It was a DJ put it together DJJ and we all had this. We all had this mix in our cars and we went cruising on the Avenue in Brooklyn. Everyone played this mixtape, and it was like everybody had the tape. It was the tape. We called it the tape you get like you're getting Sal's callie like, so I got the tape, but tape it, Hey, Ronnie got the tape to tape it. We all had to tape. Everyone had the tape, right, the disco mixtape. The tape. Okay, Well, at lunch when we wouldn't let the girl pay for they wouldn't let the girl pay someone mentioned the tape. They're like, oh man, what I wouldn't do to hear that tape again? Both sides ninety minute tape, forty five minutes, forty five minutes. Well, I was like, that's so long ago. Who's got that tape? I said, I got that tape? Of course you did. I said, I got boxes and cassettes and VHS tapes and reel turreels. I got overting I had. I had a big house, so everything was in my attic. It was the base where I So I had that tape when I lived with my parents, and then I I took it with me to my first apartment. It took me and I moved in with my wife. I took it to the house. I kept it in the box of tapes and the you know, I have multiple boxes of cassettes whatever. I kept them in a cool you know, a cool dry place. You know it's you know whatever. So you got your I So I I happened this week to find the tape and I digitized it nice and uh. I sent a digital copy to my boys and they flipped if they flipped the funk out all of the tape. Yeah, the tape?
Speaker 3: So can I What are some of the songs on the tape? I want to hear? I want to hear some of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't have to play it here and now on the podcast, but I just want to I just want to know what what kind of was it? Hair? See you? I know you to be a hair metal band. I said it was dance. I know your dance dance. I get to my favorite, my favorite mix, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh that's Heaven must have sent an angel by it.
Speaker 2: And plat Yeah, oh this is Brooklyn. Yeah, this is what do you got? All? Let me jump ahead? Hold on, let me hear sir? This? Okay? It was Where's born Born to be Alive? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Born to be alive is on here. All right, you need to send that to me. I gotta send that to my dad. Tony loves old school Brooklyn dance music.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll have to come up with a price for you. You're not gonna give it to me for free. No, this is the tape, dude, This is like uh gold, get out of here. I can't just get I'm your boy if you no, no, no, my boys gave me the tape. My boys, My boys. Who I go to my Brooklyn boys. You just fucking see it out to twenty people and you haven't. No, no, you have it. Wait hard, it's digitized. It's not a fucking MP three. No, it's not too big for an MP three. It's on a Google drive. Okay, I send the link out. Give me access, give me access to the wak No, you're not one of my you're not one of my old school peeps. But I like the fucking music. I love that music. Oh, there was a word to you might be a stake. I give it to you to stak Give me take me to stak Din. I'll give it to you. You're gonna charge me for the tape. It's the tape, man, it's the tape. It's the tape, dude. This was Brooklyn's tape at one point in the eighties. This was the ship. This was this was come on, let me see it. I was like, god, you hold on, this is the ship. Mandoalid Mandalay, Mandela Mandala. Yeah, it's not sayn done. I need it. I need the takee, I need the tape. This this has lime, baby, were gonna love tonight? That's even dude, that's a Brooklyn staple. Give me that ship. Oh I we'll talk. We'll have the covered price. Slices. How much should charge him for the tape? Nothing? Zero? Do you have this? Native Love is Restless? And I'm just not satisfied. Yes, I think that's Oni. Hold on, Oh my god, hold on. That's a great song. I listen.
Speaker 3: This is the stuff that I remember too. I mean I was an infant when it came out. I was like, you know, but but my father used to play it when I was growing up.
Speaker 2: What else you got, Shannon? Yeah, okay, let the music play or give me tonight? Okay, all right, all right, we're reminiscent too hard? All right, slices, don't know what's going on? Hold on this may be. OVERE have a lot of people's heads. Really they don't know some of them do. All right, stop teasing me, just sending you don't have to play it, now, send me the tape. Dude, scary shaken. He's so excited about the tape. I wonder I want a guy. I gotta get the tape. Oh, so let's let's go current. Speaking of current things, did you see the cover art for Sabrina Carpenter's new album that's coming out? No, but but I got a bunch of alerts today that everyone's talking about it. Let me it's called Her new album is called Man's Best Friend. And here is look, Brodie, take a look. That's the The album cover is heart in a in a short black dress with black heels on, and she is on all fours and on her knees and on all and with her yeah, with a guy in a suit standing over her, and her head is just a few inches away from his crotch, and he's got one hand he's got one hand on her hair pulling, and he's pulling her hair, so he's one hand in her pocket. So it's basically the leash.
Speaker 3: He's like almost like the leash is her hair being pulled and it's literally her on all fours.
Speaker 2: I gotta say that is one of the sexiest album covers, even though there's not a whole lot of skin or anything that is very suggestive, very sexual. I expect nothing less from Sabrina. It's very She's very fully dressed though, which is also surprising. But she's on all fours and like looking at the camera with this longing stare, and I gotta say, I've got no problem with it. And people are livid. This sets the women's movement back to the nineteen fifties. What does she think she's doing? Look at her? She's a disgrace.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, listen, artistic impression is artistic impression. Who the hell are you to be like commenting and the fact that it made you feel some sort of way is mission accomplished for Sabrina, because that's all she wants is a reaction. She's not but like and it's a play on words man's best friend, she's a dog's she's in a doggy style position, she's on all fours. But but people are saying, well, this, you know, this objectifies her or this makes her look like, you know, a possession looks like, oh, it's also.
Speaker 2: She's a dog now, or she's she belongs to this guy. I don't know. I don't have a problem with it, but I'm very liberal in my thoughts of you know, I, I don't know. You're an older guy looking at a hot blonde girl on her knees, thinking about how hot that picture looks. It's the problem. Okay, let me you ask me my opinion. Here's my opinion. Sabrina Corpenter is a sexual artist. She's she's a talented artist, but she's a sexual seen her concerts. Yes, we talked about the position everybody, and when she plays the song Juno, she does a new sexual position. I taught you that. I told you that, I know. But then after you taught that to me, I went to go look on TikTok to see as many videos in as many positions. Yes, I bet you did, Yes, I bet you did. And there's a lot of them. Okay, So here's my point. Sabrina Carpenter originally was a Disney style artist right Nickelodeon, Disney, appealing to young girls. Her audience, her lyrics, her fan base is not thirty forty fifty year old men looking at that album cover and fantasizing about getting a BJ from her, although some of us slipped through the cracks, and she does have some older fans, so I'm sure she does. I look you you had said six months ago or whatever it was, that Sabrina Carpenter is going to be as big as Taylor Swift, right, the next Taylor Swift. And my opinion, as I'm who understands the music industry, who is part of the industry for many years and it has daughters and whatever, is that is what is going to keep her from being the next Taylor Swift. Now, could she be the next Madonna, next Lady Gaga or you know, sex kitten whatever. Sure, but what puts Taylor Swift on that other level is that she appeals to everyone that she's supposed to right, and she's safe for parents to buy tickets to their concert. Concert. This is going to cost concert tickets from from more conservative families that are not going to want to send her. So, yes, she's a sex symbol of sex pot she barely is dressed on stage. You know, my kids would probably enjoy her concert. They like her, or two of my kids like her. I don't think that's going to help her with the fringes of the audience. Right. I understand she's not casting a wider net, like like a tailor, but I just can't believe so many people do I see anything that's wrong with it. How old is she twenty two, twenty three? Yeah, she didn't mid twenties. So yeah, so she taught to do that, she gets to do it. She's part of the Part of the problem is that Sabrina Coppinger looks like she's fifteen. I think that's on you. I mean, you know what I'm saying with the person who's She's not on me, that's on the person who takes exception to it, because I don't feel that she looked that way. You know what I'm saying is, I don't think people remember she's twenty three. I don't think people remember she's a woman. I don't think they remember she's twenty three, twenty four, whatever she is. I think they look at her and think she's seventeen eighteen from Nickelodeon or whatever. She's still a young girl and why she's doing But a lot of the backlash is is not that though a lot of the backlash is she's objectifying herself and she's making it terrible for a But if nick but if Nicki Minaj did it, or or what's the other way, Cardi B? No one would give her Josa cat they all, they all know one would, can't they all? No one would care. It's it's the fact that she's a seventeen year old looking white girl that used to be safe and now she's horing it up. In their opinion, not my words. I think it's a difference. I think I don't think anyone thinks Cardi B is setting the women's movement back by talking about shit being stuck up in her ass or whatever. That song is up, it's stuck at whatever. If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck right, which she says is about poop whatever. My point is, nobody looks it's nothing sexual fund But anyway, nobody thinks Gaga set the woman's No one thought Madonna said the well, people thought Madonna's at the women's movement back. The point is that she doesn't represent women. She represents Sabrina Carpenter. That is right, That is correct. If you want to be a doctor or a lawyer, woman who wants to go to you know, Harvard or your medical degree or whatever. You want to be a politician, a world leader. This has nothing to do with you. It doesn't. If you think it sets the mentioned the little girls like, oh I'm gonna grow up and crawl on my hands and knees, then your parenting skills are poor. That is right, because because I don't think Sabrina Coppiner's parents taught her that. But that's how who she is. Kids are gonna grow up to be who they are. Yep, they are, and they're either gonna want to be Taylor Swift or Sabrina Carpenter or the next astronaut, not Katie Perry. But so I don't think I don't think it's a good career move on her part, but it fits the character.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great career move. I think it's awesome. I think it gets more people talking. I think it breaks the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it is the thing. Nobody buys albums and guess what, like the song the first single off that album, I'm Man Child, is already number one, number one her song because it's because it's because it's a good song.
Speaker 3: Well, it's her popular, it's her second number one single, all right, but album number.
Speaker 2: One because she's Sabrina Corpenter, not because she's on all fours. But really, album covers, think about it? Scary? When was the last time. Now, look, I'm a student, I'm a child of album covers. I used to love looking at album covers. Some of the look at the Stones covers, weren't they the zipper, the physical zipper on the cover, he unzip it the person. There was always sexual content on album covers. My point is, how often do you see an album cover now unless you're in Target looking at an album cover and Walmart is gonna put a black sticker over it, or you won't be able to see the album cover. Well, they'll put it in a bag because they're you know, they're more conservative, uh, you know in some of the parts of the country. But how often you see how you go on Spotify, you might see the album cover, you know, if you look bit I mean it's it's it's well, yeah, when you're in in the car where you're playing music, the album cover comes up as the vision if you have that, if you have that type of car, sure, I get it. But even though you're looking at a two by two album cover. My point is, I'm not offended by it, but I'm not the person. I'm not the I'm not the demographic that would have a problem with it.
Speaker 3: I just don't know why anyone has a problem with it, And and and I don't think people have a right to have a problem with it. This is poetic license or artistic express, artistic expression.
Speaker 2: You could you get to do what you want to do and paint your own palate. And that's how she wanted, you know. And by the way, it wasn't. She wasn't coerced or forced into that. She chose that. That's her. So everyone can go fuck off. That's it. Look you don't like it, don't look at it. Close your eyes. There are lots of women and men who might be submissive in the bedroom, in their sex lives and their relationships and then go out and lead a very powerful life. Yeah, how many? How many like you? Watch Succession? If remember the main ki nuts succession, billion Billionaire, Billions, Billions. The main character in Billions is this highly successful rich Wall Street guy. Does he get peede on to a he goes to a he goes to a mistress. Uh yeah, dominate trix, a dominate strix who walks on his back and treats him like shit because he spends his whole day in power and needs to be like knocked down a peg. The fact that she might be submissive to her man and and go on all four if that's their relationship in this album cover, that doesn't mean she's not a strong, powerful woman the rest of for life. So I think people make to them like, oh, that's setting women back. Listen, men can be on all fours. Women who gives a fuck? You know what I mean. I'm looking forward to the next album. I'm looking forward. I just don't think it's gonna help her be Taylor Swift in your words, but it's gonna help her be the next Madonna, which is totally fine.
Speaker 3: All yeah, Well that next thing, you know, she'll be whipping out the cones and putting along her boobs. Remember when Mada Madonna did that.
Speaker 2: The cone bra That was not a very attractive look. I don't whatever it would be would be like coffee filters for Sabrina the Boys podcast, We will be right back. Is this the last break? Yeah? Man, it is. You can't keep caring. I'm surprised. So I'm only going to tell you about half of my lunch with my friend. So I mean to just tell you about the This is a slice conversation. This is a scary at age. Your opinion, Okay. So I make up to have lunch with my friend. We see each other like once a month maybe or so. When we go, we go to a casual dining place. You know, I've mentioned the places I go to. I don't go to expensive places. It's casual dining theme type place. So we go to the go to the location near his house, and I get before him because he's always a half hour late, always half hour late, which we'll talk about next episode. So I get, I go, I walk in and I'm not sure he's there because I texted him I would be eight minutes late. I was running a few minutes late. There was some traffic on getting there. So I walk in. I say, I'm looking for a friend of mine. He's about this tall and whatever, and I'm like, no, nobody about that description. I said, Well, I'm waiting for my friend. Can I get a booth? Yeah, no problem, a booth for the host? You want a boo booth. I want a booth with a thh I could be so the men so I said, there's just the two of us. Can we get a booth? So he grabs the menus and walks me over to a booth for four. Now, this particular restaurant puts out a plate with a napkin wrapped around the silverware on top of the plate at each of the four spots at the booth, and all the tables have a white plate and silverware wrapped in a napkin, a plate like a serving, a place setting on top of the napkin. You got the picture so far? Yes, so far? Yeah? Okay. So I sit down in the booth, which is against the wall, and I sit on the booth in the booth, on the outside seat with my right hand near the waiter. So the seat to my left is empty, okay, And the two seats across from you are empty, and the waiter is to my right. And the waiter says, this is the menu. I go, yep, no problem, I'm here all the time. And I put the menu to my left because there's a plate in front of me with a serving, So I just put the menu on the seat next to me okay, and he goes and this is the drink menu. Yep. I know, I'm here all the time and this is the specials but yep, no, I got it here all the time. And I take the three menus now and I put them on the seat next to me. Yep. He then hands me another set of menus, the three menus, and puts it on top of my play setting. So I'm like, that's awfully weird, because why do I need two play settings? Okay? So typically in a restaurant, when you sit down at a table and there's only two of you and there's four play settings, what is the waiter do or the host? They take the two away that you're not using. Yes, thank you. So I lift up my I lift up my menus serving in front. Yeah, and I assume he's going to take my play setting and the one across from me, leaving one next to me and one across from me. Yes, And I said, yeah, my friend will be in a little while. Great. He takes the two play settings on the other side of the table, and I now realize he gave me the second menu because he thinks I put the first menu to my left. He thinks my male friend that I described is gonna sit next to me.
Speaker 3: Even if it wasn't a male friend. When you're in a booth and your two people, you don't sit on the same side of the fucking booth.
Speaker 2: You absolutely the rules of the booth will dictate that you must have. You must be looking at each other and sitting across from each other. Now, if I had said, listen, my wife, my girlfriend will be here any minute, and I put the menu down next to me, you know he might be thinking, all he wants to sit next to his well even men. No, that defies the rules of the booth. Correct. Now, before you slices say, well, you put the menu there. No, No, I took the menu and I put it there like I was like, I don't need the menu, I'm here all the time, and I put it down. I didn't put it there because the person who's going to sit next to me.
Speaker 3: No, the default has got to be take away the two settings on one on either side of you and assume that the person coming, whether it be a male or female, whether it be your wife or your girlfriend, or your gumaud or the or you or your son or whoever, is going to sit across, because when you enter a booth, you already enter. You already enter a space that is designed for correct two people looking at each other on either side, you look ridiculous. If two people let's say it's a booth for six people, and would it be it would be awfully weird if three people all just came in and sat on the same side.
Speaker 2: With nobody on the other side. It doesn't make any sense, but hell does that. I have gone in my life to many restaurants with my wife, and you've gone with Robin many many Okay, And if I'm with my wife, I would love to sit next to her and cuddle and hold her hand at dinner and snuggle or whatever. Right, but I also want to talk to her and look her in the eye and have a conversation and not be like that we had couple staring at an empty booth. I have never sat next to my wife at a booth now where no one was on the other side. Now, I will say this. At a table, if it's a square table and your two people and you're a couple, we do do the right angle thing where it's like an l like I'll sit I'll sit in one spot and Robin will sit to my left or to my right, but not across.
Speaker 3: Because that's that's that's acceptable, that's acceptable. That's fine if you're at a square if you're at a square table, not a booth, and then your partner because it's weird sometimes.
Speaker 2: But if I'm with my boys, that's awkward. If I'm with you, Brody, and we answer a square table situation across across across, you cannot can I no, I don't want my knee, my knee bumping into your knee. But we would not want to be close like a like a right angle. That would be all that would be weird, right unless we're dating, correct? Yeah? Correct? Now? I I knew a couple ones that used to like to sit next to each other in a booth. They did, really, they like they like to be next to each other. But I thought that was weird. And I it was a long time ago, but I do know a couple that I don't know them anymore, but I knew a couple that would sit They were like, oh, yeah, we sit next to each other. I'm like, what the what slices? You don't do that right? You don't sit next to your partner and this guy like, wait, guys, hold on. Exception all the rules, here's this one. If you are at a table, right, a longer table, like a rectangular table or whatever, and it's the two of you and there's something to be seen in the distance, like a view of something, then are you're looking there's an attraction in the distance, Yes, that is a focal point. Then it is fine for the two of you to sit on the same side of the table. Yes, and not even ye. I'll tell you when that's when that's allowed. One when you're at medieval times watching people just look and you're all sitting in bleacher seats or at the movie theater, yes, that's too. Or if you're Jesus's last supper and everyone has to sit on the same side of the table because that's how you're drawn, that's how you're painted. Right, that's it. Jesus was the last person to sit on the same side of the booth with all those other people. I will say, though, in Europe, you go to any piazza, I don't understand Mike piazza, any piazza, not Mike. But if you go to any any of these town squares where there's like a center of whatever, and all these cafes and restaurants and people sitting outside eating, they absolutely sit on the same side of the tables, one another, facing out, facing the action. Like, hey, we're about to see a movie and there the movie is people walking through the piazza or the water in the middle. So people do sit on the same side. If you're in Italy and you have like a table facing the Trevy fountain or like a beautiful piazza, Like I said, there's an attraction, there's a point right, that's different. But if you're at a booth looking at the other side of the booth, no, no, it doesn't make sense. Yeah, no, good Sorry, Ay, slices got a lot of homework. Brodie, are you gonna Brodie, Let's let's do something awkward. Let's go out to dinner. Nonner. I'll tell you what. I'll give you your steak dinner if you agree to sit at a square table with me on a right angle, or even better, were still on the same side of a booth, not at a booth, not at a booth, at a table, but we're in the middle of everything. Okay, let me get this straight. You will buy me a steak dinner. If I sit right angle next to you in a steak dinner steakhouse. No, no, I want you to see on the same side as me. I'll have to get back here next to me. Yeah, I may be out the slices. I'm out. I don't know. I mean, I got that steakner. Is it old homestead? It would be so they have booths there. But you know what, that would be awkward if we sat on the same side of a you know what. I'm just thinking of the visual. But here's here's the thing scary. If we take pictures and then talk about it and post it, we can write it off on our taxes as a business expense. Oh. I kind of like where that's going. All right, steak dinner, same side of the table, So I may say yes, So listen. So we're going to deliver you guys another slice time on Monday. I'm even I'm on vacation for two and a half weeks, but I will be in town until at least Monday. I got my my nephew, Lucas, who's graduating, you know, because I'm the last I'm the switch. Well I'm getting he's getting the Nintendo switch.
Speaker 3: To But but yeah, you know, I'm his I'm his afterthought for the fourth ticket of the of the graduation.
Speaker 2: So we're doing that. And then I have a question for you. It's it's gonna be one hundred degrees and it's outdoors. Can I wear shorts and a T shirt or shorts and like a button down short sleep share because I'm debating in my head and a hundred people were to keep graduations one hundred. I wore shorts to my daughter's college graduation. Yes, so, but I try to be dressed up with two parents being suits and stuff with the parents of the kids. I mean, my sister's SNAr semi casual. I don't know, you're an uncle. The kid doesn't even want you there. He's not gonna carry watch there. But you know, to an extent, uncle scary. I don't want to switch the switch to you're giving me because you were in shorts. I think you're fine, all right, So Monday, June twenty third, we're giving you slice time for this episode. It's a short window, so if you haven't left the talk back by Sunday night, hold your breath because it's bound to get deleted while we're away. And pause that until week of July seventh, which is the next time we're giving you a Brooklyn Boys episode, all right, and then I may put up some bonus content while Scary is away. Okay. The most importantly my guy has not messaged me back is still dead space there, son of us slices. Enjoy the nice weather. If you that nice weather, wever you are, and we'll we'll see if it's Slice time on Monday, Yes we will. What's Tuesday? On Tuesday? Brooklyn Boys, Brooklyn Boys, bro