Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, magnificent Tuesday. But don't worry, we still have an entire week together. This hour, we're gonna talk a little bit about the fraud we've been discussing. This discussion the fraud we've been discussing. We'll get to some emails, talk about this sailor going to prison for spying for the Chai Cooms, Kaitanji Brown Jackson's a moron. In fact, we're going to open up talking about that. All that and so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Now to something we have discussed time and time again. DEI diversity. We need more diversity. We always taught it or thought about it as something that's annoying and it's wrong. But at some point, at some level, if you travel high enough up the food chain of importance of jobs, at some level, you'll stop getting diversity HighRes and they'll just be capable people at some level. It's a way we cope. I cope the exact same way all human beings find ways to cope with bad situations as our society begin to drown in DEI feels. That was one of the ways we coped. Yeah. The military, it's full of a bunch of DEI carbage, but not the generals.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The airlines, yeah, they're of course, they're gonna diversify, and they're gonna hire some monster to be a stewardess on your plane. But they won't. They're not gonna let them pilot the plane.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they are.
Speaker 1: Kaitanji Brown Jackson has you could probably argue the most prestigious job in the United States of America. I'm not saying that's my position, but Supreme Court justice. Think about how exclusive that is. There are nine of them, and your appointment is forever for life, until you retire or die, you will be a Supreme Court justice. And Supreme Court there is nothing higher than it. It's supreme. As far as the law goes, it is supreme. Now, obviously there are going to be people there who are on the right. There are going to be people there who are on the left. Sadly, I wish there were none, but there are. But you would think, and I would think that right or left, you're at least going to get super sharp people, right, somebody who even if you can't stand them, can't stand them, totally disagree with their politics, totally disagree with their legal opinions. They've got a higher IQ than you do than I do. Surely, all right, Well, that's the thing about DEI. It didn't ever have a cap on how high it could go, because it actually travels upward at warp speed. As soon as you allow DEI to get in on the ground floor, as soon as you allow DEI to be an intern in the mail room, what you've done is you've made it inevitable that it'll be on the board soon. It'll be the CEI or the ci CEO soon. That's how it works. It's a poison, and if you allow it in the roots, it's going to come out the leaves. It is this person. This person is a Supreme Court justice.
Speaker 3: The law actually operates differently, I think for cis gender women and transgender women. That is, with respect to their desire to play on a team that matches their gender identity. Cis gender women can do it. Trans gender women cannot, and so we do appreciate a distinction I think that is being drawn on the basis of your gender status, gender identity status, trans or cis right, that's.
Speaker 1: A Supreme Court justice. This is a Supreme grouks.
Speaker 3: Why is that a difference in effect? So it's like a second order disc crimination. Right, the first order is separating male from female, right, the second order is separating transgender women from cisgender women.
Speaker 4: Right, Respectfully, I would disagree. The reason why is just because I think anytime you have a classification, you could divide it into subclassifications. And I don't think that then becomes like the law in the same way applies to brown haired biological girls and blindited biologically.
Speaker 1: I understand, but I don't think you can based.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. And maybe this is switching to the equal protection.
Speaker 1: A Supreme Court justice for life. And she was put there because she's a black woman. And if that makes you mad, I don't care. You should blame Joe Biden, who just came out and said it when he put her up for the whole thing. Don't blame me. Joe Biden said it. I was only going to pick a woman. I was only going to pick a black woman. Don't get mad at me. Your Democrat politicians will stand right, up to the microphone and announce to the world that merit doesn't matter at all. They've eliminated all those dirty whities, certainly all the white men. They're going to narrow down the field in extreme ways. And what happens when you do that, whether it's a Supreme Court justice, a pilot, your doctor, or anyone else, is you get the lowest form of scum in society at the highest most important levels of society, and then society breaks. Do we need to do another five hours on Rhodesia. Don't worry, I'm not going to do another five hours on Rhodesia. But how did this brand new country become like overnight, the wealthiest, most prosperous country in Africa. White people and black people in Africa enjoy a higher standard of living, a standard of living that could not be matched by anywhere else in Africa. How did that happen? Well, you took the cream of the crop, and you only gave those people a say in establishing the society, voting for the leadership of society, and the cream of the crop created a wonderful place. How did it go from being Rhodesia to ending up as Zimbabwe? On the crappiest country in the world list. How did that happen? Well, you allowed the scum of the country to take it over. Now everybody lives in poverty. It's destroyed. No one has a job, you can't get medical care. Happening in America, Jesse, I got this email. We're doing emails. Women are the problem right now. This guy says they are bent undestroying not only the United States but Western civilization. Obviously, the long term solution is to change the education system. We know that married women, by the numbers are so left, but that doesn't help now, So it's okay, okay, stop for a second, Stop for a second. First, I love a good woman joke as much as the next man. And clearly the nineteenth Amendment was a tremendous mistake. But setting that aside, married women do not vote left. Married women vote Republican. Single men vote Republican. Married men vote Republican. Married women vote Republican. That is not true that married women vote Democrat. That is not how it works demographically. Now what messes it up is this a huge it's like seventy percent depending on the pool, A huge percentage of single women vote Democrat. It's not all women single women, not all of them. Maybe you're a dime listing right now, still on the hunt for a man, so I'm sure you probably have a good head on your shoulders. But single women, to the tune of seventy percent prefer Communists. Now that's a societal problem. But I would argue this, why do you think the Communists push feminism so hard? When I say, when I warn young women against becoming a feminist, and I tell them, everyone will hate you, No one will want to be around you, No guy worth his salt will want to marry you. The Communist knows that too. That's a big part of why he pushes it. You don't need no man, girl, You're a girl boss. You'd be a girl boss girl. You don't let no man yeat into your life. You don't want to be nice to know man, you're the best I am woman? Hear me, roar? You think the Communists don't know that that makes you unpalatable if I have to be nice? You think they? Of course they know that. That was part of why they pushed it on all these young women out there, And now the Communist is putting it into overdrive, trying to make sure these poor young ladies are miserable all the time. Not that you have to have a man to be happy, but they know these young women are miserable. They know they're choosing communism and it's sad. Fellas. Avoid them like the plague. Avoid them women. Avoid those women. Embrace chalk. Avoid those women. Embrace chalk. You know what, the dimes, the wonderful dimes who are gonna make wonderful wives and girlfriends for you. You know what they want. They want a man who has testosterone. That's what they want, and that's why you need a male vitality stack from chalk flowing through your veins. And ladies, don't think you're left out at all, because we are an equal opportunity. Natural herbal supplements show there's a female vitality stack for the ladies that's going to have you full of pep and ready to go. That's what chalk can and will do for you. Go try it for ninety days, ninety days, just give it ninety days. If you don't feel like a completely new person, cancel your subscription. Four years with a male vitality stack flowing through my veins, that's how much of a believer. I am. I'm not telling you something I don't do. C hoq chalk dot com promo code Jesse Chuck dot com promo code Jesse. We'll be back The Jesse Kelly Show I Like It returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Tuesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So so know how we talk all the time about how the Democrat Party exists on three things, and without those three things, they would not exists at all. Cheating in elections, stealing tax payer money and using it for their politics, fraud and foreigners. Those are the three things that hold up the Democrat Party. Without those three things, the Democrat Party is a twenty percent party. Let's talk about the first one for a moment. Organ. Have you ever been to Orgon? I've been to Orgon a few times. If you've never been to Orgon, it can be easy to just think, Wow, dirty COMMI state a bunch of dirty hippies out there. Stupid Organ. Okay, First, I grew up in Montana and I love Montana. Spent a lot of time in Utah, Colorado, I'm not sure that Oregon isn't the most beautiful state in the United States of America. And I've been all over the United States of America. You can't imagine how beautiful it is. That's one. Two. When you get outside of Salem and Portland, when you get outside of the big urban areas in Portland or in Oregon, Oregon might be the reddest state in the Union. Those people are as hard freaking core as you can imagine. All right now, how many registered voters are there in Oregon? Don't worry, you don't have to look it up. I did the research for you. Three million, roughly three million. Okay, Remember when I just said Democrats cheat in elections, and without cheating in elections and of course fraud and foreigners, they be a twenty percent party. Remember how many registered voters I just said they had. Here's a headline from not the Bee, Oregon to remove up to eight one hundred thousand voters from the electoral roles. Hold on a minute, maybe I read that. Let me read it again, because maybe I read that wrong. Because they only have on they have three million registered voters and they're going to remove up to eight hundred thousand registration. Hey, Chris, I know I had to drop algebra a couple times in community college, again for political reasons, But that sounds like it's almost a third of them. That's what it sounds like to me. You can't possibly imagine, I can't. You know what's wild. I tell you this that those are the three things that hold up the Democrat Party, and I can't possibly imagine how bad it truly is. Maybe you thought I was being over the top when I said the Democrat Party is a twenty percent party. What if? What if Oregon's a red state? What if Illinois is a red state? What's that mean for the United States of America? Walk through this in your mind. What it means for the House of Representatives, the Senate, the Presidency. What does it mean for the country if the state of Washington is read, if Oregon is red, if Colorado is still red, if Illinois is still red, if New Mexico is red, if Arizona is reliably blood red. And by the way, there would be more states that I'm not even naming. States in the Northeast, states like Maine, which are blue, wishy washy. What if Maine is blood red? What would it mean for the country. The Democrat Party exists on foreigners, fraud, and cheating in elections. Without that, they're nothing. Oh, speaking of fraud, here's the governor of Colorado. Is there fraud in this state? Is it a real problem?
Speaker 5: Look, we welcome any way to look at fraud and defeat it. I mean we see the federal government as.
Speaker 1: A partner in that.
Speaker 5: Freezing it before they found any fraud, that's really inappropriate. So let's found any to do it.
Speaker 1: Have you found any fraud? We have one of the lower fraud rates of every states.
Speaker 5: Every state is going to have some misuse of funds. We have one of the lower ones of.
Speaker 6: Soo's a real problem, but not a big problem.
Speaker 5: Look, every dollar of wasted taxpayer money is a real problem that we should take seriously.
Speaker 1: Headline from Pjmdia Tip of the Iceberg. You're not going to believe the amount of fraud and waste in quote safety net programs. The Democrat Party is extinct without cheating in elections, foreigners, and fraud extinct. The party is so unpopular without those three things things, they essentially have to shutter it. They have to close the doors of the DNC and a new opposition party to the Republicans has to rise. That's how unpopular Democrat policies are. And keep this in mind. Put this in your back pocket, Parker back pocket. That's with all the corporate media in their pocket. That's with everybody in the corporate media in their pocket. The party is so unpopular that NBCABCCBS, the LA Times, New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, MS NOW, on and on and on down the list, NPR all day, every day, beating the drum beat for communist policies, for communist politicians. And still Democrats don't have the House, Senate or the presidency. It's a twenty percent party. We just have to clean it up to deport the foreigners, we have to arrest the fraudsters, clean up the voter rules, and the Democrat Party ceases to exist. Wouldn't that be a thing anyway? More emails next, he doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right, Jesse Kelly, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. And I wasn't okay, I wasn't gonna talk about it. It happened. It happened like twenty minutes before the show. You know, Donald Trump was in Michigan today. Maybe you don't know he was in Michigan today. And he's all about American jobs, which I love, and American manufacturing. It's all about workingmen, which I love. And he's touring. He's touring the Ford factory where they make Ford f one fifties. Chris, please tell me you saw this already. And he starts mouthing f you to some commie hecklers in the factory. And he doesn't mouth it once. Chris, I only glanced at the video before the show. It's three or four times he mouths it, and then he gives him the middle finger on camera.
Speaker 7: He's Donald Trump, and it's not like he's behind closed doors. He's doing this in a.
Speaker 1: Factory full of people.
Speaker 7: President of the United States of America, mouthing few sebody and giving him the middle finger.
Speaker 1: Look, he's Donald Trump. There are going to be times where he makes you stand up and cheer. He's maybe do it many times before. There are going to be times where he makes you so mad that you bash your head through the desk, start throwing your phone across the room. I've done it many times before, but I've got to tell you this at least he's authentic. It's been one of the most endearing things about the I was gonna say eight years, but let's be honest, it's been twelve years of the Trump era. Is you get what you get? He is who he is. You know exactly what you're getting. Oh gosh, By the way, speaking of presidential elections, this was David Muhr. I'll let him talk tonight.
Speaker 6: There was breaking news just as we come on after the shooting and killing of a mother of three in her suv tonight. Minnesota is now suing to get Ice agents out of the state. It comes as Homeland Security is now surging hundreds more federal agents in to that state, teams of armed agents, and neighborhoods using battering rams at front doors.
Speaker 1: I'll play the beginning again for you.
Speaker 6: To like, there was breaking news just as we come on after the shooting and killing of a mother of three.
Speaker 1: In shooting and killing of a mother of three. My point is not that David Muhr is a worthless piece of communist trash. My point is the Republican Party allowed that man to moderate a GOP debate in the last presidential election. Oh I'm sorry, No, I misspoke, not a GOP debate, a debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Remember, both parties have to agree to the debate schedule, to the who's going to be putting it on, you know, NBC, ABC, Fox, whatever it is, and both parties have to agree to who's moderating it. The Republican Party seriously allowed this human being to moderate a debate between Donald Trump and Joe bidensjol.
Speaker 6: Like there was breaking news, just as we come on after the shooting and killing of a mother of three in or su.
Speaker 1: Come on, GOP, surely we can do better. No, hey, Jesse, if a cop asked me to get out of the car and I rammed him, I would not expect him to turn the other cheek. Well, you make a good point, but you're also not a completely brainwashed communist. These people are brainwashed beyond belief, and they're brainwashed to such a level that it gets them hurt all the time. We're talking about the one who got killed. How many times in recent days have you seen one throw a bottle at an officer, hit an officer, grab an officer's weapon. There's a hilarious video out there. This cop, this he's boys with Bortach whatever. He's Border patrol, one of the super hot like swap team Border patrol guys. Bortack guys are studs, and he's got this pepper cloud gun, and this communist agitator is standing in front of him, and he keeps grabbing the guy's pepper cloud gun over and over and over again, and finally the Bortech guy, from a distance of about three inches, reaches back and hoses this guy in the face with a pepper cloud. I've told you before, I've been pepper sprayed in the Marine Corps. If you have not, the best way I can describe it is this, somebody pulls out a cigarette lighter and holds it up to your eyeball. That's what it feels like. That's on top of the fact you can't breathe, you're snotting everywhere, but it feels like your eyeballs are on fire. And that was with Marine Corps pepper spray a pepper cloud from a foot away. That guy probably had to go to the emergency room after taking a face full of pepper cloud like that. But this is what happens these communist street animals. They get trained and programmed and trained and programmed in street activism, and because the elite communists who put on the training don't care about them, they send them out and they end up getting hurt. Joy Reid, because she's brain dead, gave it away.
Speaker 8: This woman was part of a group of people who they trained to try to be ice interrupters, and what they try to do is.
Speaker 1: A oh poor Joy, she's so stupid. Most people on the left understand that you kind of want to cover up the fact that the lady is a trained Communist street agitator. David Muir, as much as I hate the guy, he at least understands how to play the game.
Speaker 6: Would like there was breaking news just as we come on, after the shooting and killing of a mother of three.
Speaker 1: And that's what you call a triple digitiq. This is what you call a single digitiq.
Speaker 8: This woman was part of a group of people who they train to try to be ice interrupters.
Speaker 1: Joy, you're not supposed to say that. That's that's the part you're not supposed to actually voice. You See, I don't know if you know this, Joy, but I'm I'm cluing you in just so you know, all communism has to be cloaked in deception. That's why you've been trained to lie your entire life. That's why they lie like they breathe. They lie about everything all the time because if you're ever honest about communism, nobody would ever buy it, nobody would ever accept it. Society would run communists into the Pacific Ocean and a heartbeat if they knew what you actually thought and what you actually wanted. Therefore, you have to lie about everything at all times like.
Speaker 6: This, there was breaking news just as we come on after the shooting and killing of a mother of three in her suv.
Speaker 1: So if you have large groups of trained, paid, organized communist street animals in the United States of America, and we do, that's one thing. It's important that you don't come right out and tell everybody that's what you have. You notice, the smart people in the American media have been really, really selling that she was an innocent mother, she was on her way to daycare, she's a mother of three, she had an suv, she was a poet. See joy, that's what the smart people were selling. You would probably be better off just kind of repeating whatever they say. When you think for yourself, this stuff.
Speaker 8: This woman was part of a group of people who they trained to try to be ice interrupters.
Speaker 1: Joy. I know you probably slept through the meeting, but that's the part you don't say. See, that's not how communists works. It's my job to tell everybody that, and I do tell everybody that. But you're on the other side. You're not supposed to tell everybody the game plan. You see, just.
Speaker 7: Trying to help, Joy, just trying to help. Let's do some more emails before you.
Speaker 1: Check out of here. Next the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. But don't worry, we'll be back tomorrow. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's do some emails, shall we, Jesse. I'm obsessed with what is going on and Iran. I see so many people asking why there isn't press coverage, why isn't Hollywood speaking out or protests on college campus. Well, remember what we talked about earlier in the show. And this goes way beyond Iran. It's for everything you see on NBCABC, CBS, everything you read in the papers. It always comes back to this the media will cover or not cover every single thing in a way that is in service to the revolution. So if you have, for instance, a black dude who stabs a white girl to death on a train in Charlotte, you remember that story multi time felon black dude that a communist judge lets out of jail, gets on a train, butchers this beautiful young white girl on a train. Now, for a variety of reasons, that hurts the revolution. The Revolution demands that the prisons be open so the violent animals are let out. The revolution demands that black people are presented in the most wonderful light at all times. Only white people are allowed to be made to be demons in the news. The revolution demands this the revolution. That story itself, every part of it, is damaging to the revolution. So the media will attempt, if they can, to not report on it at all at all. They don't want to report on it at all. If they are ever forced to report on it, they'll try to do things like Republicans are pouncing on a story out of Charlotte, try to make it as if reporting on the story is some nefarious Republican scheme that they're forced to report on everything, whether it be on a train in Charlotte or a protest in Iran, everything is looked at through the lens of the revolution. Now, why would they have any affinity at all for the Moo laws in Iran. There are a couple different reasons for that. The reason we have the Moo laws, this Islamic fundamentalist regime running Iran, is because Jimmy Carter was President of the United States of America and made it happen. It's wild how much you can damage a country, a world in four years. Jimmy Carter did it. By the way, Jimmy Carter was also largely responsible for the end of Rhodesia. I know I touched on that a little bit, but Jimmy Carter of course sided with the Communists against the Rhodesians, and that's why Rhodesia fell under his regime. Anyway, setting out aside, Jimmy Carter is a hero to the communist left, all right. So if you start talking about the horrible regime in Iran and how they're oppressing women and stuff like that, well that's not gonna help the revolution here in America. That makes Jimmy Carter look bad. Okay, that's one. Two. Barack Obama. He is the most recent communist lion in this country, an eight year communist president who damaged the country in ways that Democrats have wanted to damage for a very, very long time. It was Barack Obama who cozied up big time to Iran. He signed that now famous nuclear deal that really greased the skids for Iran to get a nuclear weapon. He spent eight years wrapping his arms around Iran and giving them a big, old, sloppy kiss. Well, if you talk about them beating women to death in the streets for taking off their jobs, well that might make Obama look bad, and that in turn hurts the revolution. Also, there's the Donald Trump angle on it. Donald Trump has been very very stern with Iran. Donald Trump wiped out that piece of trash, General Solomoni with a sword missile, which is still one of the coolest things we have in our possession. Look it up if you would like. It's amazing piece of technology. Anyway, Donald Trump wiped him out, Solomony. He was the one that was training his guys, were training those guys blowing up all the IEDs of our troops in Iraq. It was Solamani. That's where the training, all that, all that stuff came from them. Anyway, Donald Trump's been very very stern with Iran. So American communists now they like the moolahs in Iran. If you just look at it the way I just described, every single news story and the way it's covered will make sense to you. Why do they say this? Why don't they say that? Why aren't they reporting this? Why are they reporting on this so much? Everything is about the revolution. The revolution is all It is all they care about. It is all they think about. It is their main priority. It's all about the revolution, all right, All right, now I brought up that Bortac guy, given that communist street animal face full of pepper cloud last segment. You know that's what burna can can and will do for you, right, You know, Berna shoots pepper balls. That's what it shoots. It's not lethal, that's why it's legal in all fifty states without a permit or a background check. Burna is not lethal, but it shoots on top of tear gas balls and other things. Pepper balls. Well, what's in that little ball? A pepper cloud. It's so much freaking worse than liquid it's Oh, you can't even imagine. It's so powerful that you don't even actually have to hit somebody directly with it when you shoot it. You could shoot it, bounce it off the wall beside them, shoot it off the ground in front of them, debilitating. And you can own one. That daughter you sent off to college can own one. Your son away from home working on the oil rig can own one. Everyone can own one. Carry something on you that will stop a bad man from hurting you very very badly. B y RNA. Go to Bernard dot com slash Jesse. All right, Bernard dot com slash Jesse. Do you hear Scott Turner Over at HUD We.
Speaker 2: Have found that there is likely over eighty four million dollars in eligible assistance that was given to the state of Minnesota during the Biden administration, including almost five hundred thousand dollars in improper assistance to over five hundred dead tenants.
Speaker 1: Five hundred thousand dollars in assistance to five hundred dead people. The entire Democrat Party exists on fraud, foreigners, and cheating in elections. Don't ever forget it.
Speaker 2: And now he's a headline, but go you know, you know the headlines.
Speaker 1: We didn't get to social media harms teens. Watchdog warns as France weighs a band that may be fair. In fact, I'm sure it is fair. But I will tell you that some of the dumbest, most belligerent people I have met in social media are people who are older with gray hair. That's no indictment of them, but I think social media is equally poisonous no matter what your age, and that it's one of those things you should really pop in and pop out. If you find yourself living on it all day long, you're probably gonna be miserable. Former US Navy sailor sentenced to up to sixteen years for selling secrets to China. The only bad news about going to prison as a US Navy sailor for sixteen years is you'll probably be used to how things run in there. Citi's first female mayor leaves financial crisis in her wake as transition with fellow Democrat gets ugly. You mean, you put a woman in charge of the budget and then she spent too much. You don't say, quick, Chris, We can make jokes anyway. I'll see you tomorrow. That's all.