Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of the Twatz Seat with the two Twats, Teddy and Camra, and we're bringing in additional Twatz.
Speaker 3: The Twats the two biggest twats I've ever well, I haven't met him yet.
Speaker 2: I've met them once. Ben and Ronnie from Watch What Crappens are coming on the pod today. We're gonna do a pod swap. We're gonna start with the twat Seat and then we're gonna go over to their pod. But I mean, should we be worried because I'm yes, yeah, sure they have some issues with us.
Speaker 3: Yes, Now, did they used to have like down in Hollywood, like they would do live shows.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 3: They may have, because I think I might have gone to one. Yeah, I'm talking ten years ago.
Speaker 2: They do an award show.
Speaker 3: I think, Oh, well, I want to just dive right into the crappies.
Speaker 2: The crappies, which, by the way, we've never been nominated for a crappy food. Maybe that's a good thing. Let's bring them in.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: HELLOAI, Look how cute you guys are? I was just asking Teddy don't you guys have I don't know if you still do. But did you have a show that you did down in Hollywood, like a live show?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we told them a lot we do.
Speaker 3: To one like ten years ago or something.
Speaker 5: No, we would have known. Really, yeah, I was brand new.
Speaker 3: They're gonna maybe no, No, I've been around sixteen years.
Speaker 2: Before we get into any of our Bravo hot takes, we would like we have a special request. We need you both to do an impression of us.
Speaker 6: Okay, I am Teddy, Hi, I'm Teddy, I'm Teddy. It was our favorite of all time. We still do it every time you come on the screen.
Speaker 5: And Tamra, you used to be more like thick such a bet bet, but people complained that it sounded too much like Cartman.
Speaker 4: Bets.
Speaker 5: So now I just scream like Cartman the entire time. I love it.
Speaker 4: And then my impersonation of you is just me impersonating Rannie, impersonating you. So mine's just fully deranged. I'm like, but I'm just trying to do Ronnie.
Speaker 3: Really okay, mellow. This season so far, what.
Speaker 5: You haven't screamed that you haven't screamed at anybody?
Speaker 3: Ide alcoholic just once and then you get a bad rap on.
Speaker 6: Math.
Speaker 3: I haven't lost my ship yet.
Speaker 4: You haven't gone running out of a restaurant yet, so you're doing pretty much and I try not to do that.
Speaker 3: I try to face my fear.
Speaker 2: Right, no bushes cham.
Speaker 4: Come on now. I I feel like that's like your signature thing. Like they will be able to air that clip of you running out of the restaurant in Bali whenever they can. You can be like, oh wait, there's a sale. They'll like remember in twenty twelve and it'll just show you running out a restaurant. Do you ever think to yourself like this would probably be a good moment to run out, Like this will be good right now for the show, or is it just like truly something to take out.
Speaker 3: I don't really think like that. I'm not really I'm not like, you know, some people are super calculated and this is going to be great, and I think about what I'm going to do before. I'm really not that person. I don't have the brain power to do that.
Speaker 5: Think of an advance.
Speaker 2: Okay, your favorite housewife to impersonate.
Speaker 4: Favorite house I personally love impersonating and Ramona Singer, you know I'm from New York originally, so anytime I can sort of like attempt a New York accent, like a proper New York accent, it's fun for me. But you know what, I love doing Ramona Singer. Okay, She's just very fun for me to do, even though she's not even on TV anymore. Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but that day Lass, say.
Speaker 2: Did you see that a red solo cup one she just did where she's in the back of the and she's like what, She's so good.
Speaker 3: There's like certain housewives that have that voice. Teresa's another one. I feel like she's got like a like can you do Teresa.
Speaker 5: Went my love bubble? You want a pizza?
Speaker 2: My love bubble?
Speaker 6: Teresa is getting more and more terrifying with Louie. Are you guys worried for her and Louie? I mean, what do you do as friends like you guys are actual housewives. Don't you feel the need to, like, don't you feel responsibility to drive over there and get her in your car and be like get away, get away.
Speaker 2: To play the fifth on that one?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I think you know as as I don't like those boughts of attack women for what. We all make bad decisions when it comes to choosing our partners. This one is just more frightening than others.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I've learned my lesson, well kind of learn my lesson, you know, trying to warn Vicky about Brooks, and it just kind of backfired in my face. Like I wish them all the happiness in the world, world, Teresa and Louis, and I'm sure we'll see it all play out.
Speaker 6: Well, I have to say, camera, you know, backfired in your face in a way. I mean, I guess, but then history kind of proved you right on that one. I mean, I think that that's one of your more historic wins, don't you think.
Speaker 2: I do think it is.
Speaker 3: And I have the superpower of figuring people out really quickly.
Speaker 4: So I'm really upset we can't talk about your show right now because I really want to follow this up with questions about Ryan.
Speaker 3: I know, well, I'll do that over watch.
Speaker 2: Make sure that you guys tune in over to watch what crappens when you're done.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, Thank you, Teddy.
Speaker 6: I personally have no problem with Bookers myself. Bookies myself. I think that it's a job, I say, congratulations on the entrepreneurship, sir.
Speaker 3: Right taking most of somebody's account.
Speaker 2: I'll take money for about anything. I'll get paid to do just about anything.
Speaker 3: What would you do for sixteen million dollars a podcast?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 6: I think we'd all do it at this point, I'm just like, give a boy some advice, you know, give me some ideas, teeth.
Speaker 5: Do you guys have any picks for like?
Speaker 4: Who from New Jersey you would want to come back from a reboots?
Speaker 2: I just want to fresh new? Do you want fresh new?
Speaker 3: I don't want fresh new? Anybody I don't either.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: I think that's a bad idea. I think that they should they should just keep a couple and just keep it going. I mean, there have been problems with that in the past, but I think we've have we not learned our lesson. I think BABO has a trouble. It has a problem with learning lessons, Like until New York like turns itself around fully, guys, let's learn a lesson.
Speaker 5: No full reboots for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't. I don't think that they'll do a free total reboot. But I think that there's going to be people that are going to lose their jobs for sure, and I don't want to get to know new people.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it wasn't it a good season. I'm sorry, Teddy, it was.
Speaker 2: For each other apparent.
Speaker 5: Sorry, go ahead, Teddy, Sorry it's Teddy.
Speaker 2: I was wondering if I'm sorry, don't make me get.
Speaker 3: Nasty today, tam Why why stop now?
Speaker 2: No? But I was gonna say, do you guys think that housewives should have the option to not film with other people on their cast? I personally think no, no, no. If you're on a show, you should have to film with everybody.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 4: I always say, like when a show starts to go bad is when there's at least just one person who is like calling the shots on who they want to film with. Because I feel like it seems to me and you guys probably have better insight on this because you guys are actual housewives, but like it always seems to me as a viewer that the moment that one person's like I'm going to pick and choue is what I put on camera and who I film with, it seems like it spreads through everyone and then suddenly everyone's playing that game instead of just like everyone's saying, well, we gotta do this and just diving in and having confrontations, and also like, suck it up.
Speaker 2: If you go to a if you go to a regular job where you're not a housewife and you don't like your cubemate, you're gonna still have to sit there next year.
Speaker 5: You can how many.
Speaker 2: I've had any I looked at c A and Uta in the Mayorroom and then worked for ken Stove. It's Josh Don and Tracy Jacobs like I've had.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: I went for Burger King and waste management.
Speaker 5: Wow, those actually go together really well.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I think that, yeah, you shouldn't be allowed to do that.
Speaker 6: It's work. You gotta go to work. And I think the only cast that's actually really pulled that off was New Jersey. I thought they had a great season. I thought it was so funny the whole way through, and I was actually glad not to watch Melissa try and make drama by throwing cube cheese at Teresa or whatever they do every single season.
Speaker 5: It was nice to have a break from that but still get to enjoy.
Speaker 6: It's also nice to see Teresa like bully other people because I think we forget sometimes like Melissa has kind of her own victim storyline within that that's like, she's so mean to me, which is kind of true, but I mean they both play that game, right. But it's nice to see Teresa like be able to bully other people, because you know, we need other char does.
Speaker 2: You guys recently had Jackie at one of your live shows?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: How do you think she did? The season?
Speaker 4: Was like, I was not happy with Jackie. I have to say I like Jackie as I like Jackie as a cast member. She was lovely in person, but I like Jackie and Marge being friends, and I felt like it just made no sense that she just suddenly was like, oh yeah, Esa, you know what, it turns out that you're actually had been a great friend to me all along. I'm like, she went to your husband's party and actively spread rumors about him cheating at the gym while he was right up there being hugging kissed by his wife.
Speaker 5: I mean, that was so vile.
Speaker 3: It's funny how housewives forget things like that when they're changing sides.
Speaker 2: Well, things like that when they just demoted a friend and they want to be a housewife again. It's funny how you could just.
Speaker 6: Like that, yeah, to be fair, And ultimately I felt bad for her because I feel, you know, I feel like there's some times where you just kind of misplay it, and I think she just misplayed it. She really tried, she really made an effort and the last ditch effort, and I think she probably felt like Marge wasn't being a great friend because Marge didn't really stand up for her when Jackie was demoted.
Speaker 5: But she wanted everybody to not film with Louie.
Speaker 6: You know, there was a lot of that stuff where Marge is like, if Louie comes back, we should all not film. So she wanted everyone to be on her team with that. But then when Jackie got demoted, Marge wasn't like, you know what, we should all stand up for Jackie and refuse to you know, they didn't stand up for her in the same way, and Jackie is very sensitive to do that. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying, like, trying to think what she was thinking. I think that that's what she was thinking. So I think she was like, well, fuck Marge, she wants me to do all this stuff for her, and she's on ozempic now.
Speaker 5: And fuck Ozempic two, and I.
Speaker 6: Think there was a lot of it was Zempi yeah, girl, because do you know, Jackie has a lot of eating stuff, and so she's mad that she's been taking a public stand against the ozempic stuff.
Speaker 5: And I think margin I thought her for that.
Speaker 4: By the way, can I just say something, Well, we're talking about like zempiic and things like that. What's crazy to me is that we're here on zoom and we're all looking at each other and like tambr the last time I feel like I saw you on the internet, it looked like you had just been pushed through a fire.
Speaker 5: And actually that is true.
Speaker 6: This is like a movie you do that you remember first of all, before you even answer that, can I just say, girl, we're trying to eat. I'm looking through the Instagram, I'm trying to have my dinners, and your franch ask comes up there?
Speaker 5: You were literally green? I was green.
Speaker 3: I was like Shrek.
Speaker 2: Oh it was we can't talk about Shrek until we get to watch with Crappens.
Speaker 5: Oh stop it, Oh I get not, so go ahead. How did you heal like that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I decided that I was going to go public and show like the whole process. Nobody ever shows like the healing process. They showed it before the after. And so I did the first story, and all of a sudden, I started getting all these messages and followers and all this stuff, and and I'm like, okay, let's do this again. So I just kept documenting my recovery and people were so excited they wanted to see me peel my skin off. They I mean, I got a little creepy. I'm gonna be honest with you, but you know, it was one week of downtime and now you know, I'm still I used to have twenty staples in my head right now, wow, underneath this hair.
Speaker 2: But just so you know, Tamra's the person that like sends you the pimple popper.
Speaker 5: Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm like, I'm not I got asked for this. And now my Instagram is things like ingrown hairs and pimples.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I just don't like toenails. I don't like ingrown tone.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: No, this morning, the video of somebody cutting out their feet crossed me out.
Speaker 5: See I know we can't.
Speaker 4: By the way, yeah, you did have a foot in your mouth.
Speaker 5: But you can say that.
Speaker 4: I would that's an algorithm that I would dread to have. Like my algorithm is I get a lot of you know, seaside things. I got a lot of ships going through rough waters. I'm in north seat, TikTok. So it's like I get a lot of that, which is.
Speaker 3: Give me, give me your phone number.
Speaker 2: I'll start texting you.
Speaker 4: I do not want piple content. I literally like that as I cannot do that.
Speaker 2: Now that we've all talked a little bit, we we know that you've not been the nasist about us.
Speaker 5: Talk about Teddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you regret saying no.
Speaker 6: And I was shocked that you I was shocked that you reached out to us, because honestly, we're monsters. I mean, last week you were trying to get Lakendra fired from Radio Andy. If you're trying to get her fired, you're going to have me, I was, You're gonna have me evicted from the country.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that is the farthest thing from the truth. And I'm so shocked that Keiki would even say something like that.
Speaker 5: You said it.
Speaker 6: I was listening to a clip of you saying I had I was listening to Radio Andy and I heard the girl hosting. She was so she called me disgusting and she called Alexis. So I called Andy and then I had and Andy's going to take care of it. And I was like, girl, that's not that's not Kiki, that's Lekendra.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no, that's not what I said. I was literally driving in this this host on the show. I don't listen to that show, and I just I go, oh, it's Orange County Recap. So I'm like, oh, I'll listen to this. And I know Keiki and I know that she works on Radio Andy, and so as a friend, like I was reaching out here, I'm like, hey, girl, did you were you you weren't the one hosting right or were you hosting? And she's like no, no, no, was that Girardi thing? She's like why what's up? And I'm like, damn. That girl that was hosting was brutal, like not just like I mean, it was going really really deep and really really never never I don't know what that would you sit there and call somebody on a cast like you're a fucking whore? Like that girl's a fucking whore.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, there was probably a time.
Speaker 6: It's been twelve years, and like I will say that language has definitely changed and the way my sense of the civity.
Speaker 5: Levels have probably changed. You know, we do go pretty well, we do go pretty deep.
Speaker 6: I guess my main point is like we're monsters kind of like if I were you, I would listen to us and think, oh my god, fuck those guys.
Speaker 5: So I was. I was totally shocked. I was like, what are we?
Speaker 4: Are we?
Speaker 2: So we probably wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, you know, this is my trigger point when someone says on on a radio show that's you know, owned by Andy Cohen, who is basically owns The Housewives, says Tamra Judge is a fucking piece of shit in her kids, it's hater and to go on and on and on. Yeah, that's pretty hurtful because if first of all, it's not true and it's disgusting to say something like that. So yeah, I was a little bit concerned. But do you have somebody fired? That's not That's not was my intention.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just thought.
Speaker 6: I just thought that's what you meant when you said you called Andy and he was going to take care of it or whatever. I guess, So my only point is if that that was I just heard that like literally two days ago, so I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Are we if something? Wow?
Speaker 3: If anybody ever's if I ever went on our podcast and said that about somebody and hurt somebody's feeling so bad, I would like apologize, I would say, I'm sorry, you know what that was? I wouldn't I would that No again, I wouldn't you apologize.
Speaker 5: I think that's a trick because you're.
Speaker 2: We would say those things.
Speaker 6: I think the trick is also that you're doing it while you have a podcast, and I know a lot of housewives do that now where you're you're kind of on both sides where you're talking about it, but you're also on it. And it must be kind of a weird situation to be in because the rest of us, I mean, we do talk nasty, and a lot of the podcasters do because we're just especially us, like we're just best friends talking.
Speaker 5: On the phone.
Speaker 2: Well, what happened with Heather Gay? Guys, what happened with Heather Gay? Let's get Heather Gay.
Speaker 5: Oh, Heather Gay and nothing to Heather Gay.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot of dramas, So let's get into y'all ship I'm happy. I'm happy to talk about this shit. Make it about I'm.
Speaker 4: Happy to talk about this, which is that every year we put on an award show called the Crappy. It's where we give out like awards. Like it's like silly, you know, it's like, oh, biggest Villain or like, where's my award? You're gonna get like Lifetime Villain Award very soon. I feel like, by the way, I don't know if you know this, that one of our Crappies Awards, bron Wynn came as a guest and she defended your honor. She got up and she said, I just want everyone designs to know that Tamra is a wonderful friend. And the audience all bowed her and she stood up and she started screaming at the audience. She actually told so, just so you know.
Speaker 5: Audience.
Speaker 2: Actually worried about something. Did bron win win a Crappy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But either way, nice person.
Speaker 4: Yes, she was she she she really was. She So Heather Gay I love her. So we have these categories, and so for one of the categories we nominated, you know, Monica on Salt Lake City was nominated for you know, Best Villain, but she's also nominated for Best Newbie because obviously Monica came in and like took that show and pop culture by storm. It was like a candle that you know, burned bright and whatever. And Heather was not happy that Monica received the nomination for Best Newbie because you know, she.
Speaker 6: Said, you know, she stalked us, she followed her and for you to you know, I'm a good but for you guys to do this, it's really hurtful. And I was like whatever, and I just kind of figured she'd get over it. But then other people from Salt Lake, she doesn't get over it. And she was kind of blocking other people from coming to do our show, like telling them you shouldn't go do the Crappies.
Speaker 5: And that's when I was like, well that's not said nice.
Speaker 3: But did she try to get you fired?
Speaker 5: Well no, but I mean to us, you know what, you know, there's no one to fire us, Thankfully.
Speaker 3: I'm a huge mode I'm a huge Monica fan.
Speaker 5: I'm a human. I'm also a Heather Gay fan.
Speaker 6: Ultimately, we really like Heather, like we never had a fight with her. We were just like, you can't get mad at us for that, and then I didn't like that she did that. And then so I went on our Crappy Hour, which is our Instagram live thing every other Monday if ive thirty, and I'm like.
Speaker 5: What ever, lady?
Speaker 6: Because people, you know, the audience is so smart, they're like, why did Heather stop following you? Why did you stop following Heather?
Speaker 5: But it took you, I got that bad.
Speaker 4: Were going to even say anything. We're just gonna be like, Okay, she's mad at us. We weren't going to say anything. But then when people are asking us why did she stop following? S following both of us and watch he crappins, and it's like, why do we have to cover for someone who's having Like it's their issue, so why don't we have to Why do we have to cover for them? You know, you said, well, she's she's up that we nom named Monica.
Speaker 2: Well she's she don't followed you.
Speaker 6: You know, well, we actually liked her, like at Bravocon, she'd she'd come to do our show in Salt Lake City with Meredith. They're so nice. We had a really good time with them. Yeah, and then I hung out with her a little bit in Vegas and gambled with her and stuff because I was there for Bravocan and so I actually liked her kind of on a personal level. But I know that it's it's hard to do that because first, first of all, I know, I'm talking about myself, like I have a very important job, and I understand that it's just silly and it's being in a podcast and stuff like that, but to me, it's we don't meet people at work, so when we do, we don't do interviews and stuff like that. So when I do meet people, I'm like, oh, it's my friend. And so when it comes to that, like immediately like, well you have to take something down, then I almost get like hurt feelings, which is so fucked.
Speaker 5: Up because I'm kind of a bully in a way. So but the bullies are the first to cry. So I did. It did hurt my feelings when she unfollowed us, and so then I went on our thing and I was like, well, fuck that. You don't get to tell me what to do.
Speaker 6: And uh then I guess it just got bigger than it needs to be. But ultimately, nothing real ever happened.
Speaker 4: And we still like her, you know, Yeah, I feel like she was she was annoyed at it.
Speaker 3: She needs to pull off. Have you ever had any other drama with any other Brava?
Speaker 2: I don't think we.
Speaker 4: Really had any drama. Every now and then we might get a like a snarky message like thanks a lot. Like we might get like every now and then, like once every like three years, Austin from Southern Charm will message us and be like, glad I gave you guys a bunch of good content this week or something like that.
Speaker 6: But knowing that because he's always nominated for it's like Biggest Douchebag, you know, biggest fun Boy, whatever it is. So he's always getting tagged in posts and being like, oh, come fuck off guys.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one time Jack's crashed our show. We had a live show at South.
Speaker 2: South West and Jack's just showed up.
Speaker 4: He showed up because recapping band or pump rules and we were making fun of him, and then he just walked in and walked off.
Speaker 2: On what date is your show this year? Because that could be me.
Speaker 4: I know. We'll be like we're gonna have teddy fashion and you'll be like, oh yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: I'll go and I'll be like, oh my gosh, you get maybe I'll hit one point one million followers.
Speaker 4: Finally, Oh my god, that would be a dream.
Speaker 5: We can't even imagine what that's like. Yeah, but you know, for the most part, we don't.
Speaker 6: We keep away from it because look, I'm very aware that we're kind of jerks, and I don't It's hard for me to meet people and then like them, because eventually I do like everybody, like I'm kind of a bitch on here, but like I love like sitting and laughing with people, and so then it's hard for me to go back and be like, my god, Tamor's such a dick, you know, the next second.
Speaker 5: So I always have to sit down and be like, I really like you. This is so fun. I'm still going to be a dick to you tomorrow, you know.
Speaker 6: And you know, it has kind of hurt people's feelings in the past, Like there was guy from Summerhouse a long time ago we really liked, and it eventually just hurt his feelings. Like he listened to the show Steven, you know, like because we were friends when he was actively on the show, and we'd go have dinner and then I'm there the next day talking shit. No but there I'm there the next day talking shit about him, like we didn't just have the best dinner the night before, and it sucks, you know, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Last episode.
Speaker 4: But we always say, honestly, what we always say is like the vibe of our podcast, what it's always been since we started it, which was like twelve years ago, is that it's just like you know, when you watch TV with your friends, you talk so much shit. People can't act like you don't talk shit. So we're just recording it essentially like I'm always.
Speaker 3: Well, you're doing something right because you're extremely popular.
Speaker 5: Thank you, well, thanks, But.
Speaker 6: We also understand that you guys to us, you guys are kind of cartoon characters everybody on the show, and we understand, especially after all these years and talking to so many people, that you are real Like we are aware, but for entertainment purposes, we understand it's edited and people are kind of cartoonish and stuff. We're not exactly the same either, so we just kind of go with that and keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Really well, let's do some rapid fire questions where we can piss some more people off. Okay, we'll start off with the complimentary one favorite housewife of all time.
Speaker 5: Countess Luan, Sorry, but I'm a vander Pump. I'm a vanderpo or my two.
Speaker 3: Faves, So who went Vanner Pump? Is your favorite?
Speaker 6: Lisa? Lisa's my Lisa was my favorite? Lisi? Were my faves?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh no, first franchise, favorite franchise.
Speaker 4: On all Ronnie Classic Ronnie. Honestly, I think it's just it's just I always say, put it in the in the Library of Congress. It's just perfection it is.
Speaker 5: I can't pick just one, and it's hard. Atlanta was my favorite for god eight years.
Speaker 6: Probably Beverly Hills was the first one I ever recapped, so that was my That's got my heart kind of.
Speaker 2: Least favorite franchise and least favorite housewife.
Speaker 4: Oh jesus hey, least favorite franchise. Oh gosh, I don't know which is my least favorite, right. I've enjoyed them all, you know, for a while. Last if we went off of just its first season, I probably would have said Dubai. I did not like the first season of Dubai. But then the second season has been so good.
Speaker 5: So that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's a little tricky because these all the shows go up and down I don't know if I have a least favorite. I think I really like all of them, but least favorite housewife. You know, I really did not like.
Speaker 2: I'll brace myself as you say, Teddy.
Speaker 4: Peggy from OC. But yes, she just didn't really click with me. You know, I haven't always loved Gina. To be honest, I feel, I feel, I feel, I feel, I don't know. I mean, I'm sort of begrudginally coming to realize she has a place. So I think it's Peggy. I think it'm gonna go with Peggy. What do you thout you, Ronnie, I just out here talking five minutes about one answer.
Speaker 5: It's you know, over the years, I feel like I've aged with these shows.
Speaker 6: I really learned to appreciate my Housewives shows, and I do not want them to go away. So I'm not going to pick a worst because I feel like even the worst ones eventually come back, and my favorites become the worst for a year or two, and then they're my favorites again.
Speaker 5: So I won't shit on.
Speaker 2: Those all right, So you're stuck on an island, Heather, Gay, Ramona or Sena.
Speaker 4: For who you get to keep or get sacrificed. I think Heather, to be honest, even though she's mad at that, I don't care.
Speaker 6: She's a she's the most normal. I think she's like the most normal. Ramona would never shut up and neither with Gina.
Speaker 4: That she is this year and she was actually I have to say, like she know was great and she was. She hung out the entire night. A lot of times when people do, like the Crappies, they do their their their category and they just leave shutting out the whole time.
Speaker 5: She was great, So totally.
Speaker 6: She's cool, but she never shuts up. I'm not gonna I mean, Heather would shut up and let me eat a cocad. Yeah right, I'm on the island, guys, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like I mean, granted, i'd be grudge holder myself, but Heather holds a grudge for a very long time. Like she's still mad at us for Bravo Con like three years ago, won't come on the pod, won't talk to us.
Speaker 5: What happened with you guys at Bravocan three years ago?
Speaker 2: Forgot and shaw and we told her.
Speaker 5: To our Oh right, she was in your room partying at one of the and then.
Speaker 3: We I didn't know, like it was that big of a deal. And I announced it and she's like, like, why would you talk about that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, wanted to bring her to watch What Happens live and I had to.
Speaker 3: You're so full of ship. I actually contra.
Speaker 5: The worst people in your trunk and bringing them to the scene. You just did that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I did.
Speaker 3: I follow you, nand I didn't know how she followed you.
Speaker 7: No, that's because we're one of forty's most what's it called again, I have an influential women on reality. Yeah, yeah, cool, I didn't make the list. Guys talk about it.
Speaker 4: So it's okay.
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 2: Holding out for crappy.
Speaker 5: You never know, you never know.
Speaker 3: We need to go to your show, both of us.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's come on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's we're doing well this year. We're doing the crappiest we think we're doing.
Speaker 3: I like your live show, our show, live show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the crappies are live. But yeah, yeah, for sure, we don't know.
Speaker 2: We want to be a crappy.
Speaker 4: We don't know if we're doing it in New York or Los Angeles. So if you if it's in New York, then we'll be in New York. So if you guys are in New York, you can come. But if it's in LA then no problem.
Speaker 2: You guys. Thanks for tuning in to this episode of twat Seat with Watch with Crappens. If you guys want to continue on to this ship show, you just go right on over to Arbons and.
Speaker 3: We're going to get some see me get annihilated. I could feel it in my bones right now.
Speaker 2: I don't think of all annihilation.
Speaker 5: So bad, right, I feel like because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you guys.
Speaker 3: Just like.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 7: Bye,