Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, we're here for another episode of Two Teas in a Pod where I gotta tell you I watched The Traders last night. All three episodes YEA with my kids and their hot takes versus mine were pretty funny.
Speaker 3: But I'm obsessed with this show.
Speaker 1: It's good. I mean it's really good. Let's go over the cast real quick. We have Tom Sannibal, mister Deucee himself a bandon pump Rolls, Chanelle I On from Dubai. Wells Adams Bachelorette who also doesn't he have a podcast on? iHeart as well because I feel like I went to dinner with him once he does.
Speaker 2: And he's also on Bachelor in Paradise, which is the only bachelor show I still watch.
Speaker 1: What does he do there? Isn't he married? Now?
Speaker 3: He's the bartender Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaker 1: I've been to that show.
Speaker 3: It's really good.
Speaker 2: Then we have Nicki Garcia. Yeah, she's a retired wrestler. She's been all over the YEA recently because.
Speaker 1: I've met her. I did a commercial years ago.
Speaker 2: We've got Dylan Efron he's listed as zach Efron's brother.
Speaker 3: I would like to know what else he does.
Speaker 1: I know, but by the way, I'm obsessed with him. He's going to be a great He's a great player. Between him and who else is it? Oh, Britney Spears' X that's their titles.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was like, can we.
Speaker 2: Get an additional thing, like can you put in like influencer or like it's like Eddie.
Speaker 1: Eddie always jokes he's Tamber Judge's husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then we have Dolores, who I absolutely love. And I haven't even given Dolores my new number, and I need to because I wanted to text her how great she is on Traders.
Speaker 1: Rob from Survivor, I had no idea who he was. Gabby from Bachelorette Love Her, had no idea who she was. A lot of people I don't know because I don't watch all these competition shows. I knew who a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the more, but I didn't watch Survivor. So that's the only thing that I like, don't have basis on.
Speaker 1: And Survivor's still going on yes day.
Speaker 3: But let's talk about one of our MVPs. Oh, Robin Dixon.
Speaker 1: Robin Dixon and this is my point.
Speaker 2: I actually think that Robin Dixon would be an excellent housewife if people would talk to her about anything other than her marriage, because I think she's decided on what she's okay with her and her miss.
Speaker 1: She is on Housewives for a while, wasn't she She was?
Speaker 3: But I miss her and then watching her in this.
Speaker 1: I think this is spark more. This is going to spark back her housewife career, mark my words. You heard it here first. She's so good at this. She's so outspoken. She scares me a little bit because when you come out the gate really outspoken like that.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Karen is going to be out and Robin is going to be in for next season?
Speaker 3: At the reunion?
Speaker 1: Yes, Karen was not at the reunion. She according to People magazine, she had checked herself into rehab. I don't know if Karen's going to be back. I would imagine. I would imagine she will be. They're gonna want to they want to see the aftermath of that. But I got but there's still room for Karen. Then we have Bob Harper, the Biggest Loser and Sam Britney spears is X.
Speaker 2: I have to I kind of love him, Like I remember him on Biggest Loser and he was like such a hard ass, but like I'm kind of I want to like package him up and put him in my pocket watching him like he's so fun and cute.
Speaker 3: Love him Sam not so much. Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And I also don't appreciate that one curl that like goes over his fortune.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's doing with his hair this. I mean, first episode, I think it was normal, and the next was like, came out looking like Elvis.
Speaker 2: I know he wants he's trying to give Austin Butler but not not working. Then we've got Bob the Drag Race, which cruises question Jacqueman, which I thought was pretty valid. He's like, Mom, I'm only asking this because there's two Bob's. Is his name always Bob the Drag Queen or is he Bobbed the Drag Queen because there's Bob Bob Bob. He's like, because there's Bob Harper and Bob the Drag Queen. I'm like, no, that's his actual name on RuPaul's Drag Race.
Speaker 3: That's him.
Speaker 2: Then we've got Danielle Reyes from Big Brother Chrishelle from selling Sunset.
Speaker 1: Oh Lord of our is that he say his name iv Ivar? He's a British royal. Of course most of us didn't. I wouldn't have known who he was. Dude. It's kind of like we had.
Speaker 3: No I still don't know who he is.
Speaker 1: Who was the guy that we had on my season who is from the parliament.
Speaker 3: John the politician? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes? And then Caroline who I love Survivor, me and Kayden And he's put it in our group chat like, oh, doesn't she remind you of Kim Zoziak And I'm like, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: You love watching her on the show?
Speaker 4: I do, yep, Carolyne Carolyn, well what I According to my research, she was a finalist on Survivor and.
Speaker 2: No one kind of gave her the benefit of the doubt. They just were thought she was a disaster zone. And that's kind of the game she's still playing here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a recovering drug addict. I read that, and she now helps people get off drugs.
Speaker 2: Then we have Jeremy Collins who's also from Survivor. And then we have Crra, who I love.
Speaker 3: I've always loved Ciarra.
Speaker 1: Not making a big impact so far in the first three episodes. Pretty quiet, No, I thought.
Speaker 3: She came she came in. We're starting to see her a little bit.
Speaker 1: Tony aka Pitbull. I thought that was pit Bull the singer. And you start talking, yes, when you start talking with that accent and all that stuff, I'm like, is that No, it's not. And then Brittany. I didn't know who she is either from Big Brother, but I'm getting to know so far.
Speaker 3: I don't have a big impact from Brittany.
Speaker 2: But maybe it'll come on Instagram. All right, So it starts off. Everyone arrives at the castle. Alan has a twist. He reveals that Boston Rob from Survivor Rob can be brought into the game if someone shakes Alan's hand, But if they bring Rob into the game, they'll send someone else home. Can we just talk about how Alan made me actually gasp when he was interviewing Tom to be the trader and he asked Tom, if he isn't picked, will he feel betrayed? And Tom says yes, and Alan asks like, I can't. I was like, Tom, can we not have dangly earrings? So I were having this conversation.
Speaker 1: He just was trying overly trying to dress the part with his kilts and all that stuff. I mean between that his armpit sweat. He's a big fat dick to me on the show. And don't you notice, like when they drove up, you know when they all got out by the way, just them driving up brought up so many memories driving through that. Oh my god, every day we drive through that. He just everybody it was like he had the plague or something. Everybody was, oh, high hi, and they're like, oh, is that Tom.
Speaker 3: Well also he was like.
Speaker 1: Oh the whole the whole time, Like he needs to, like he needs to be off TV for a while or maybe forever. Sorry, I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: I thought he was great on Special Forces, but then I felt this was like a little bit it didn't go well.
Speaker 1: He's using his acting and it's kind of hysterical. It was just the way he's doing it.
Speaker 2: But before any of the challenges begin, the players have time to get acquainted.
Speaker 1: But weren't you thinking, come on, Caroline, shake his hand, somebody shake his hand. I wanted to see what would happen.
Speaker 3: Caroline, Caroline, Carolyne. Sorry, she wasn't going to They like did too much of a lead up for it there and she's like they're showing her face. She's trying to get excited, like she's not gonna shake the hand.
Speaker 1: I think she wanted to so bad. But then you know, it's like first impressions are everything, and if you do something like that on that show, then you have a target on your back.
Speaker 3: Can you answer some traitor questions from me really quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you sleep in the castle?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Can you drink alcohol in the castle?
Speaker 1: After the round table? Every night they give you you're allowed to have two drinks of the most shittiest alcohol have you ever tasted in your life?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you can have your little.
Speaker 1: Individual jewel wine bottles like no label tastes like literally tastes like vinegar or there's I think a beer, but that's it.
Speaker 3: And are you allowed to like smoke cigarettes or vape?
Speaker 1: Yes? Outside?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh so people are.
Speaker 2: Because I was wondering if maybe that's why Tom Sandoval was sweating like that. I was like, maybe he's having like vape withdrawal, but no, he could still go outside.
Speaker 1: And smoke a vasee sweat like that. If you don't, babe, do you?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: I did. I did hear through the grapevine, and I'm not sure it's totally true. Johnny Bananas was supposed to come back in some capacity, however it was conflicted with him filming the challenge. So I think he was supposed to be the Rob that came in, and I wish he would have been. I wish he could have gone back because he's a he's a good gamer.
Speaker 2: I think Rob's a good game or too. He does make some big mistakes here. Chanelle Iona admits she only gets paid to be beautiful stunning, and no one has ever paid her for her brains. Their Survivor players are already deceiving each other.
Speaker 3: Tom's and is killed.
Speaker 2: But like my last question regarding Tom Sandwals, why does he feel like he's like.
Speaker 3: Acting in like this episode of The Clue? I don't know, it's he like, where's his pipe?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 1: I don't even get me started on him. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, then Alan picks the traders. Uh did you were you able to guess prior to Alan picking the traders who they were going to be?
Speaker 1: No, I had no idea, and so it's so random, so you don't even know. I did notice that he did not wear anything that would make noise because he did our show.
Speaker 3: Because he did a lot of hand things too.
Speaker 1: Yeah he I knew that he tupped Dan, who was sitting next to me. I knew it. I could hear you Rufflene of his shirt. Yeah, I knew it. I knew Damn was a trader.
Speaker 2: I have a question if I was going to be on Traders, do you think that I would be a better faithful or trader?
Speaker 1: I think either one would be you like, would suit you. I don't think I would be a good trader at all.
Speaker 3: You don't why because you didn't fully understand the game.
Speaker 1: Like I thought, this first mission was pretty confusing, Like.
Speaker 3: What was confusing about it?
Speaker 1: Why would I get off?
Speaker 3: Those two people have to get off?
Speaker 1: No shit, Sherlock. But why would I get off if I'm now and one of us is going to get killed?
Speaker 2: Because at the point, you're wasting fucking time sitting on that boat and you're losing.
Speaker 1: Though, who cares people they're not safe. They're not safe.
Speaker 3: So if you get off the boat, you're not safe.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I said, Teddy. The people on the boat are safe. The people they get off in the little docks. One of those people are gonna get murdered. So why would you put yourself? Why would you sacrifice yourself?
Speaker 2: Because if not, you're sitting at that first dock for hours and hours and hours and nobody's getting off.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? The people that are on the dock are the ones that are going to be sacrificed.
Speaker 3: Right, But that's my point.
Speaker 2: If nobody agrees to get off the boat, you don't go to the second challenge, you don't go to the next place, you run out of time on the shield. So then you fuck everybody like you're either a team player you're not.
Speaker 1: And if people are not team players, how many people? Only the housewives we get off because they're like And then afterwards Dolors is like, oh shit, Like this wasn't this isn't a good idea.
Speaker 3: It's like, we just fucked ourselves.
Speaker 1: We just fucked ourselves. Yeah, so I'm like, So for me, I kept thinking, Okay, so if you're willing to get off and possibly be seeing targeted, you know, one person out of ten, if everybody got two people got off on each little doc, I thought something's got to give. They're gonna he's gonna change the rules. He's gonna say, Okay, since you guys were you know, sixteen players, I thought, well maybe they would get something something.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I actually they left them out there to dry. They literally left him out there in look what's freezing there and rains all the time while everybody else was safe eating.
Speaker 2: And it really is true to life that the housewives decided to sacrifice themselves solely so they didn't have to row that.
Speaker 1: I think it was mostly because they didn't understand the game like you don't.
Speaker 2: It's very it's very housewives for our big brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, and then plus not to mention, if you sacrifice yourself then people instantly think, oh, they they're probably a trader. Yeah, because a trader is not going to Did we have any traders sacrifice themselves?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bob uh Or the Drag the Drag Queen later on, and Danielle, And if Danielle cries one more time, mm hmm, don't do it, especially because we know you're a trader and you're not good at it.
Speaker 1: I know, but as Alan picks a trader, Danielle, Caroline and Bob the Drag Queen, I thought those were those were good picks. Once the blindfolds come off, Sandoval is immediately like mad dog and everybody like, yeah, he's on it overly like dramatizing everything. Sandoval is confident that Chrishelle is a trader, intils a huge group of people this. Meanwhile, he puts his trust into two traders.
Speaker 2: But the the thing that I'm a little bit curious about is so like Dernda gets upset.
Speaker 3: This first episode.
Speaker 1: It was a bad move.
Speaker 3: It was she fucked up. I love you, Dornda, but you fucked that up.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Because of the fact, and this is where you have to think like ten steps ahead, because of the fact she sacrificed herself. There was a target on her back within the group because they think, oh, she's probably a trader. And then when she came off and then was acting all pissed off, and how people thought she was acting.
Speaker 2: I think people just wanted to disassemble the housewives.
Speaker 3: I don't think any I mean, any of one of those people thought that she was a trader. There's no way. It's like thinking Chanelle On as a trader. Nobody thinks that.
Speaker 1: But you have to understand the mindset when you get in there. You don't know most of these people, so you don't know if their personality has changed. You're looking for any little crumb, any crumb. The first two, probably the first two episodes that you film, you're looking for a crumb of who's the trader and there's not a lot there's not a lot of evidence at that point, so your look, you got to look at every little thing. So when she comes in and she starts yelling and she won't back down, and she's doing this, she should have just came in and went, thanks, guys, real cool. Because once you do that, then if you're very outspoken in the very beginning, you're gone. Everybody that's outspoken is gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that also the last season of Traders, the housewives were so connected. I think that we're seeing this season each housewife is like, figure your own shit out.
Speaker 3: Like we don't care, like like you.
Speaker 1: But I mean, every day changes too, so it's like, you know, I started to think that Vadro was a trader because every time she would talk to us, she would never talk to us about wasn't she a trader?
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 1: And I was, and I even asked her. They didn't even show it. I don't think I even asked her, I'm like, why do you never talk about the game. You're always praying over everybody and oh, sweet child, She's always like so sweet and over the top, but she would never talk about the game.
Speaker 3: Because she was bullshitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I got murdered. Then she murdered me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then she then you became dead to her.
Speaker 2: Then Alan reveals the other two players who will be entering the game, Derek from Big Brother and West from The Challenge.
Speaker 3: These three all feel like they're like.
Speaker 2: From the same arrogant gamer energy, Like I loved my Bravo people at this moment, Like, I'm like, these guys are dicks.
Speaker 1: They're just big gamers and they're like what one was from Challenge, right, I think that's just their mentality. I personally don't watch those shows. I didn't know, so I had to do research and like ask people they're a big deal. Yeah, they're not people that you won on this show. Like, and it's the worst feeling of all two already of because you have to understand the first episode. It takes four days to film the first episode, right, so.
Speaker 3: Are you glamed the first episode?
Speaker 2: Because I was very confused by Krishelle's very tight half ponytail that then went away.
Speaker 1: We have no glam there.
Speaker 3: You know. I'm sorry she had a beating.
Speaker 1: And Ryan Stone's on her eyeshadow. You think she did that herself, for she had to have We don't have lam unless something changed that they supply a glam, but we do not have glam. You were not allowed to talk to anybody the only.
Speaker 3: Time, make it. I think that a choice.
Speaker 1: No, there's no glam, Teddy. I'm telling you, Tam.
Speaker 2: If there's ever a point where I come and my eyes are fully bedazzled and every single crease and a professional hasn't done it, I thought I should do it myself. Kick me out of a castle because that fucking shit.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, please don't put Ryan Some's on your eyes. I didn't know if she was going with that. But no, there is no glam. Like you literally get to your hotel room, they pack you, They rip all your clothes out, open up your shampoo bottle, look into it, smell it.
Speaker 2: You go to the hotel. Yeah, oh yeah, how far is the hotel from the castle? Forty five minutes?
Speaker 1: Fuck that and then you have to go there too, so you get up at six in the morning, it's it's hard.
Speaker 2: But then we're at breakfast and we see Dereinda as murdered. H Santoval shows off his pit stains, and then Bob the drag Queen and Danielle are crying over Drenda getting eliminated. You know, the producers are crying in video village. When they had to send Jorinda home first, they were like, fuck our lives. Like, imagine if she was allowed more than the two allotted bottles of red wine, the ship she would have caused.
Speaker 3: They had to have been bombed. Drenda to go first as a producer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also they did that at Johnny Bananas. I mean he was over the top, like over the top before he got kicked off, and had he stayed, he would have brought good TV. And I think that Jorenda would have done the same. Danielle is doing way too much with her acting. She means it's gonna bite her in the butt.
Speaker 3: Now, of course it is all this crying.
Speaker 2: The players are dragged into the forest so Alan can reveal the three new players. Their mission is to lower the cages that the three players are hanging in, so they can receive shield and gain more money in the prize pot. They banked a full fifteen thousand in the prize spot. The new players will give away their shields after the roundtable, and they are immune to banishment. Then this is where Bob the drag Queen, I think, starts making mistakes, because then he accuses Wells right off the bat. I'm like, Wells is like, uh, what are those puppies?
Speaker 3: Like a Golden Retriever puppy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I don't get like villain vibes from Wells. I don't get that Wells is good at lying, but maybe I'm wrong. I mean, granted, he didn't lose a faithful.
Speaker 1: Last season. The one thing I do see disconnect is last season the Traders were all on the same page, which helps this season, Caroline, Carolyn, and Danielle are not on the same page, and that could cause a party.
Speaker 3: No, they hate each other, so that's hard.
Speaker 1: That's really hard.
Speaker 3: But then I got confused.
Speaker 2: So Wells gets the boot and then Ian is sobbing for losing him because he's teaching her the game.
Speaker 3: Which I thought was really cute. She's like, who's kind of teaching What the fuck I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing here now that Wells is gone, little do we know that then she's the next to get the boot. Dylan not sure telling someone you accused of being a trader who another person you think is a trader is the best idea.
Speaker 3: But still love you. Dylan like his game playing is a little askew.
Speaker 2: But I do like him.
Speaker 1: I like him a lot. I one person I just like we talked about earlier is Robin is so outspoken and activated. It scares me a little bit because when you do that, people want to get rid of you.
Speaker 3: But she's still there.
Speaker 2: Will but what about this plot twist? Straight men giving straight men their shields? Who would have thought that's a big plot twist.
Speaker 3: Then the Traders meet and that I don't know how to even say this word to the turret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the turret, And to their surprise, Rob joins them, and then the Traders aren't happy to see Rob because they don't trust him. Rob can see that Bob is running the show, so he tries to reel him in. It's between tom Ion and Dolores. It feels a little bit unfair to me that the Traders don't have like an Bravo NBC presence, like the Bravo loves should be working together in private while trying to get at the gamers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're expecting that. That's where the big division is and that's why the all the gamers want to get rid of the housewives. They should be going over to the gamers and trying to make friends with them and work with them. They don't think that, Oh were housewives who wear a click. So I I personally would rather like I tried to get close to Dan or I was close to Dan because I know Dan is a badass gamer, and I didn't want people to like single me out because I'm just hanging out with the housewives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: And then at breakfast the next morning, Dan Danielle is over acting again. Rob thinks she needs to stop talking at breakfast, she's putting too much of a target on her back. Ion has been murdered and they convinced the traders are after the housewives.
Speaker 3: The CBS gamers are.
Speaker 2: Overly confident, and I feel like it's going to bite them in the ass soon.
Speaker 1: No, they know what they're doing. They know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: You don't think it's going to bite them in the ass.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, the housewives don't know what they're doing. The only one that I could see knowing what she's doing. Like, even Ion's like, I, I mean, you don't know until you get there. I has no I know, I like, I mean, even Dolores after she you know, sacrificed how She's like, oh, that was a bad idea.
Speaker 2: And then and she picked the wrong diamond door even after being told which diamond or to pick. Also, my fucking stupid why not just say door one, two, three or four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I got a little bit confused on that whole thing. But I think that Dolores is playing it smart, she's in it, but she's not overly talkative. Yeah, where Robin I think totally gets the game. And she's very vocal, which scares me. I'm telling you, you can't be vocal like that.
Speaker 3: It scares because Robin's smart and on it. Yeah, but you have to.
Speaker 1: It's a game you have. Like it's so different than housewives, Like it's instead of calling somebody out in the very beginning, maybe towards the middle or the end, it's fine at the beginning. You start doing that and you're gone because nobody knows. Nobody knows enough about the game or enough about each individual.
Speaker 2: I agree, except I think we're gonna have Robin for a while, hopefully. I think people realize that Robin is smart and they're going to keep her in. But the next mission takes place.
Speaker 1: The smart ones first, Yeah, I know one of the dumb ones.
Speaker 2: Well, the creepy fun house. Everybody looked like idiots, even if you're a genius. They're like, oh, can we go on to one with the diamond in the yellow? And like all of them had the diamond in the yellow?
Speaker 3: They were on two, three or four? Pick the fucking door.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't get it. Oh, you're not allowed to say numbers. Our producers has told us you can't say one, two.
Speaker 3: Three or four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't make it easy for you.
Speaker 2: Then back at the Castle, Bob the Drag Queen pulls Danielle aside. He tells her that Jeremy suspects her. Jeremy tells Bob the Drag Queen that Dylan is accusing him.
Speaker 3: And then they're back at the round table.
Speaker 2: Uh. Dylan speaks up first, accusing Bob and Robin of being traders.
Speaker 3: They do not respond lightly.
Speaker 2: Why do you think Robin was going so hard for Bob, like saying he's not a trader. That's that was a bad move.
Speaker 1: Bob. The drag queen is that you're talking about. Yeah, well she doesn't know if he's a trader or not. But she's like doubling down wells me or Bob because well, she's been wrong on all her predictions. She's been very vocal at the this is what I'm telling you. She's gonna get yourself in trouble. She's defending herself, but she's also writing hard for Bob, and Bob's a fucking trader for sure.
Speaker 3: Bob's a trader.
Speaker 1: And the fact that everybody she's announced at the round table, which is not uncommon because the very beginning it's really hard to figure out who's a trader and who's a faithful. She was way off, but she had ever she had such an argument to why each person was a trader, and she'd be voted off and she was wrong every time.
Speaker 2: But you got to give Dylan a little bit of credit for going after a drag queen, because you know they are always ready to throw down.
Speaker 3: With the Dylan.
Speaker 1: Dylan reminds me of a pilot Pete from last season. He is spot on, he's not backing down. He's super smart, he's already got it figured out there. Yeah, how old's Dylan, Bye bye Dylan thirty one maybe thirty one.
Speaker 3: Then Alan has one more twist for the traders.
Speaker 2: Uh, they have to shortlist three people in plane sight while everyone's in the castle.
Speaker 3: Those three people will be put into a coffin. And they were a murder one.
Speaker 2: Watching these people try to get into that whatever beauty in the beast closet while Gabby was watching was a little bit of heaven for me.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked that they all went in there, Like, why would they discussed this? I stand outside, ran in there, did what they had to do? Or have one person do that? Being away from everybody else singles them out. And there's people walking on the castle. There's only so many rooms. I think there's one, two, three. There's four rooms that you can be in, the kitchen, the billiard's room they normally after you eat breakfast, you don't really go into that room anymore. And then there's the bar, and then there's this study. So there's like four rooms you can be in and they're all very close to each other. So if we're like, hey, there's three people missing, four people missing, and then if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: And there's noise coming from the wall, Yeah, you don't have to be a freaking genius to realize this is a bad.
Speaker 1: I mean that it's a bad decision. But didn't when they opened the door, wasn't somebody standing out there, Gabby? Yeah, and that's how it ended.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we don't know if she actually saw it, because they see her like kind of pulled back.
Speaker 1: It is like bad to see everybody walk out. If anything, I would have just walked myself out and closed the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one at a time would have even been better. But then you're still gonna have to lie your way out of it, like going one person in there and then had everybody else.
Speaker 3: It's up to you.
Speaker 1: They don't and anybody anywhere.
Speaker 2: You do what you have to do. Well. I think the problem is none of them are on the same page, like they're not. The traders aren't working together to try to when they're all at each other.
Speaker 3: So it's like whatever, Rob's not going to put up with that. Rob's made some big mistakes.
Speaker 1: So I guarantee your traders because Bob's a builder, the builder. I think that I predict that a trader is going to be caught soon, I think. And then I think they're going to bring a housewife in as a trader.
Speaker 2: And oh, one of the current ones. Yeah, like we're not getting another new person, like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not that I know, but I think that Dolores might end up a trader for some reason.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would love that. Delores is great, but even Robin. It's been a nice change of pace. So I appreciate the traders.
Speaker 2: And we will be back next week to talk all things housewives traders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all three up as so to have dropped last night and then we'll have what one a week now? Yeah, every Thursday on Peacock you can tune in to see the Traders.
Speaker 3: Perfect. Love you, Tam, love you, bye bye.