Speaker 1: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamp.
Speaker 2: Gambling was something that I did a clever way.
Speaker 1: To circumvent Dan actually making bets himself by using a proxy.
Speaker 2: And I became consumed by it and now joined by Bad Larry and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey Larry, how are we doing?
Speaker 2: Guys, we're having fun without you.
Speaker 3: I just walked. I just walked out of my lunch place early. Okay, Wow, getting in the cars, I'm all set big week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, hold on, Dylan, you won one and a half units last week, so you're down to minus three. Bad Larry, he won seven. He's up to plus thirteen. Shay Is I think you're a plus one. You won three units last week.
Speaker 4: That's gooding.
Speaker 1: I thought we were tired at minus three.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, anything that needs to be brought up from last week? Larry. Do you know the difference now between the Joker and Luca?
Speaker 3: Everyone gets so every old man got that.
Speaker 2: Is not true. I'm old and I knew who they were, and there's a big difference between Luca and the Joker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. By the way, Future NFL Future bets coming up, will do team totals there bad, Larry, you want to recap anything with your unbelievable week.
Speaker 3: I won all three of my series bets. I talked a good buddy at mine out of betting the heat, I mean the Celtics the other night for the series. So I think we're gonna we're gonna load up on a Celtics, you know, before tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Okay, we better odd Okay. I don't know what that has to do with this, because you talked to your friend out of it, like nobody cares, and nobody can. Nobody can follow up on that. You just maybe make shut up? Man, you make shut up?
Speaker 5: What's this that serious price at now? I'm sorry, I was wondering what that serious price is now after last.
Speaker 4: Night, nobody's talking to you.
Speaker 3: It's minus forty, Larry.
Speaker 1: The men are talking here, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: We're talking to Ray to get the numbers here. By the way, we gave.
Speaker 3: You about minus to forty.
Speaker 2: Hey, we gave you the Luca don chick fuck up that we gave you joker. We put joker in there because we know that that's what you meant. So we gave that to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's perfect, okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Not for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got an asterisk.
Speaker 3: Give me that. You know what I mean. That's what communication is. Damn when you understand what I mean. Even though if I'm messing up a little bit, you know what I meant. And that's the bet I wanted. Larry, if you if you gave me anything, if you go to Okay, if.
Speaker 2: You put a bet online, I can take it away right now.
Speaker 5: If you click the wrong bet online and place that, they're not gonna be like, oh, you can't be like, oh I meant the other one.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to know what I meant.
Speaker 1: You're welcome to be there.
Speaker 3: If I if I saw that, if you guys didn't wake me up, and I wasn't lying in my bed and I went online, I would have saw it was a joker and.
Speaker 4: Not and you wouldn't have bet it because you're like, where's Luca?
Speaker 3: No, I would have bet it.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: What if you then said to your son, hey, put in a bet for me. I want Luca over twenty nine and a half.
Speaker 3: He was, God, you mean joker, don't you? Luca's not playing that? Okay, thanks, Johnny for putting that up. Say you want to Dan, thanks for giving it to me.
Speaker 2: Man, You're welcome, Shay anything you want to recount.
Speaker 4: San Diego Twins push was pretty brutal for me. That hurt, hurt a lot. Uh, Dylan got anything?
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, my r crack and are done. Dan, Yes, so that's a shame. It goes to Wars Scottie Shaffler top five. That was basically my saving grace last week. Pretty much lost everything else.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My Nuggets future though looking good, got that at plus nine hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had the Warriors to win the series first bat basket parlay James Harden and Kevin Durant neither of them.
Speaker 6: The first.
Speaker 2: You did have the Knicks getting four and a half against the Heat.
Speaker 4: Was bull Yeah, that was bullshit by half a point.
Speaker 1: I faded you and Larry on that one.
Speaker 4: I think I'm miserable.
Speaker 2: I did anything else that needs to be mentioned before we get to bad Larry to lead us off with bets for this week.
Speaker 1: I think that's it.
Speaker 4: Dan, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Bad Larry A you ready?
Speaker 3: Yes? I am okay, Okay. My future is just one units on them. I want over the commanders I don't know what the lines are.
Speaker 2: I think seven. Let me see over under Commanders, I got six and a half according to DraftKings.
Speaker 3: Wow, I love it.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: Over Commanders over.
Speaker 2: Jags, Okay, hold on, let me see Jags is nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll still think I had nine, but that's.
Speaker 2: Fine, Okay.
Speaker 3: Text over Commanders over Jags and over Bears.
Speaker 2: Bear Bears over is seven and a half.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I had, okay. And then I want under the Texans.
Speaker 2: Under the Texans Texans, I got them at six and a half.
Speaker 3: Wins, oh, I had them at seven under six and a half. Cancel the under. I'll just take my three overs one unit each. And then I want two units on the Celtics to win this series. I thought minus two forty. Whatever you give me is fine, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and then I want one no no telling what you're gonna give him, Ray, because I don't want him to come back and go I didn't know, right.
Speaker 6: And tell me it's minus two ten, Lary, you got lucked out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was minus two forty when I looked at it, So good, okay, right, and then I want one unit on the Lakers in the game tonight. I'm I want to bet them in this series too, but I'm a little afraid. So I'll just take him in the game tonight minus to five and a half and we'll worry about that next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, plus five and a half.
Speaker 2: Plus five and a half, Okay, shay.
Speaker 4: Baseball, Danny, I've won. And this doesn't matter to anybody, but I've won the last five baseball bets in the last two days. Five. I had the Royals plus two forty. It's been a great run for me. So I'm fading myself smart. Yeah, this is called logic. Mets minus one oh five against the Rays Cleveland plus one twenty against my Chicago Whites. And you don't do well with the I do great. I had him two days ago. I had the White Sox and the Rangers. I parlayed it, Danny. It hit like a Northern It was amazing. NBA Lakers plus five and a half and then the over plus two two seven. Okay, uh pga. I got Brooksy to win plus twenty five hundred. I don't know where he's sitting right now. It's Brooks Kok. Yeah, speef hook him, hook them, hook him. Top ten plus five fifty. Hopefully the wrist holds up there, it'll hold up. He's finest. Why he took off from the Byron Nelson. He's a right even though that is in my hometown of Irving, Texas.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you ever been no God?
Speaker 4: No into a fucking of course, and then Scheffler top ten minus one oh five. Okay, let's go to the futures. Danny all Right Bears over seven and a half. I love this, fucking bet record it. Let's play it back. Two units, two units over seven and a half. I got the New York Agante's over seven and a half. Ravens under ten and a half, that's also two units. I hate the Ravens this year. Fucking hate them.
Speaker 2: Hate them.
Speaker 4: Well, Lamar got paid, and the weapons they think they have are not the weapons they have. They ain't shit. They got one of the best tight ends in the league, they got a rookie bomb, and they got ob j Fuck the world.
Speaker 1: No, the Ravens can piss out a ten win season.
Speaker 4: Lamoire is not gonna play like he got paid. That's it, that's fucking it. And he's gonna get hurt and he's gonna sit that's what's gonna happen record this ship?
Speaker 2: No we do?
Speaker 4: Oh good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a podcast.
Speaker 4: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: It's a podcast.
Speaker 4: Saints under nine and a half. I don't know how the hell they would ever hit ninett aone. There's no way that's a lot. Yeah, that's one unit.
Speaker 2: Division is not good.
Speaker 4: Though, No, it's not good as wide open. But I think Atlanta's gonna be better. And people think, okay, uh Dylan.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, all right tonight, I'm going lake it's Nuggets under two twenty seven, thank you, Shay.
Speaker 1: I'm also gonna add the Nuggets minus five and a half two Jesus Christ and then tomorrow Heat plus nine versus Celtics, although I think the Heat wins straight up and they go to up Dan College lacrosse parlay.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have to.
Speaker 5: I have to avenge that one parlay that I had. It's been haunting me ever since.
Speaker 2: You had an eleven leg ten ten leg college lacrosse parlay.
Speaker 1: And I had nine of them and Providence fucked me.
Speaker 2: Larry, Larry, Larry's Larry's alma mater. Okay, so what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? I got Georgetown plus three and a half against UVA Michigan plus three versus Duke Penn State minus two versus Army and Johns Hopkins plus four and a half against Notre Dame.
Speaker 5: And that pays out plus eleven fifty. Okay, it's sprinkling a unit on that one.
Speaker 2: All right, you're you have golf.
Speaker 1: I do have golf. My guy JT top five plus six fifty. Oh, I shake that a lot.
Speaker 2: He did win the PGA last season. He did, and you did bet on him. I had him for that one too, actually doing that show this long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rambo to win plus five fifty.
Speaker 1: I'm just sticking with him every week.
Speaker 5: And Ricky Fowler top ten plus four fifty's been playing well.
Speaker 2: You know what it was. It was a kind of sneaky pick, and then more people are picking the sneaky pick, so it's not sneaky anymore. With Ricky foul, it's unsneaked, Yes, unsnucted, unsnucked.
Speaker 5: The NFL futures, yep, Shay get bent. I'm going Ravens over nine a half or ten and a half. It's ten and ten and a half, no chance, eleven and six Jets under nine and a half wins.
Speaker 1: I actually love this too. Rogers is not the man they think he is anymore, and stand.
Speaker 2: By that nobody's the man that they thought they were.
Speaker 1: That is also true.
Speaker 4: That's a fucking what's that band? I'm not the man I used to be, but I'm cannibals, fucking yes, goddamn right.
Speaker 2: I'm not the man I used to be, but I'm You don't know the next line a lady twenty twenty three, Ray's looking for I'm not the man I used to be, the fine young cannibal man I think I am? And what's the next line?
Speaker 4: Ray?
Speaker 6: Do you have the l looking looking looking?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Ray, you don't have those ready to go?
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm not the man I used to be.
Speaker 5: All right in the meantime, Yeah, Cowboys under nine and a half wins.
Speaker 1: No, I'm really going in on chain this week? Yeah, yeah, over nine.
Speaker 4: And a half were talking about that. They don't know they don't kill him more. Finally, the whiskey, did you pick Cowboys over nine and a half? I forgot the absolutely did you.
Speaker 2: Find the next line after? I'm not the man I used to be, not.
Speaker 6: The man I used to be. Okay, it's plain and it's a shame. I can't explain. But I'm not the man I used to be. It's a shame. Don't know my name. I can't explain. I'm not the man I used to be.
Speaker 2: Magic right, Yeah, okay, what else do you?
Speaker 5: Forty nine ers under eleven and a half wins. Everyone loves the Niners.
Speaker 2: Martin, Yeah, Martin, that's Martin's team. Yeah, that's real disrespect right now.
Speaker 1: There's some quarterback questions too, So.
Speaker 2: Every year this quarterback question.
Speaker 4: Sorry, go ahead, guys, something damble.
Speaker 1: They don't need a quarterback, no I know, but to get to twelve wins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think all right, okay.
Speaker 1: And then Texans over six and a half wins. I do like C J. Stroud For some reason, I have a thing for the Texans too. I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I always they I always think they're going to be sneaky, better than everyone thinks, and then usually I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Chase a Texan. No, you're a Texan I am, and you You don't sync up with.
Speaker 1: Him, no at all.
Speaker 4: No, the opposite diometrically opposed.
Speaker 2: Bat Larry, how you doing bad bad lair?
Speaker 1: He's gone, Dan Larry, you fall asleep.
Speaker 4: This is great, great radio.
Speaker 2: H it is.
Speaker 4: What if he had a heart attack?
Speaker 1: What he just he said, he just scarved his lunch down and went into the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drinking buds, Yeah and coca. It's okay.
Speaker 2: You don't have to get ahold of him.
Speaker 4: Didn't we do an over under on his death?
Speaker 1: He said one hundred?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said Larry Larry was gonna live to be a line though.
Speaker 4: I took the under.
Speaker 1: I know that that should be plus five thousand.
Speaker 4: Put on the rundown.
Speaker 2: I took the under on that too.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'm not even bet. I don't even bet. Yes, Mark, what's on the more? What's the worst odds Colorado winning the National championship?
Speaker 1: Or give me Colorado?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Take a all day?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and that's never going to happen to so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, close might be a push, but bad Larry, Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, will Colorado win a title that before Bad Larry dies?
Speaker 4: I don't think. So they got smoked in the portal. I mean they're not.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest. He probably has about like they don't have.
Speaker 2: A lot of players of a team.
Speaker 1: I know you're right there sound tickets though?
Speaker 4: What right?
Speaker 6: So Colorado plus forty thousand to win the national championship next year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, So that's the line on Larry living to plus four hundred to one.
Speaker 1: That still seems low.
Speaker 2: Talking about language so bad, Larry. We lost him, hopefully not for good, but uh, you know temporarily he'll be back next week.
Speaker 4: Well, if he will lost it for good. I want that on the goddamn you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a win. That's an absolute win. By the way, wherever you get your podcast, Shanan Irving is the title of the podcast. You want more Shay? You got more of Shay and it's a Shay and Irving podcast. Amen, Thank you, Danny. What are you going to be on the podcast? Danny? Do you haven't asked me?
Speaker 4: Well, I asked you. We've got to do it in person at the house, at your house. Yeah, absolutely, why because it's a good time. It's a brown looker. Get on the microphone, start talking ship.
Speaker 5: Come on, Danny, are you at least a little curious to see I am where this man resignes.
Speaker 2: To meet the roommate and then your daughters, three daughters?
Speaker 1: Is it gonna humanize you a little bit?
Speaker 4: It's got to. It kills me, but it will I.
Speaker 2: Just want to see how you are when you go in the house.
Speaker 1: You know, you're such a pussy when you.
Speaker 4: My kids soft me up. That is true, that kids, so not the roommate. The roommate beats me up, but the kids soft of me up.
Speaker 2: But I I I'll consider how far do I have to go?
Speaker 4: Half an hour? Right up the Merrit, right up the Merit reverse traffic.
Speaker 1: Dan, Well, he needs to know the address.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: Sh and your phone number? Nope, social What day do you tape your Shane Irving weind'sy or Thursday?
Speaker 4: Depends?
Speaker 2: Also right after this, Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Kids, the eldest has softball today, So I got to do that and pretend to care about what the other dad's talk about. And they all want to talk about my tattoos on my head. And then I go home. The roommate feeds him and I do the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh you do it in the evening? Yeah, oh yeah, like eight o'clock, eight o'clock. Yeah, I'm almost in bed by.
Speaker 4: I can change the goddamn schedule. If Dan Patrick is showing up, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: What if I want to be on it? Would you change the schedule?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Not, absolutely not, and you're doing it over the phone.
Speaker 1: Ain't going to my house.
Speaker 2: So it's Shyan Irving wherever you get your podcast, Bat Larry wherever you are. Good luck and we'll talk to you next week. Dan Patrick takes again
Speaker 1: Two