Speaker 1: It's time to take cash a cheater only on the.
Speaker 2: Jubil show, Time for to Catch a Cheater. And Noah is on the phone today. He's been dating his girlfriend Evelyn for six months, but now he thinks something might be going on. So see if we can help him out. Know what's up? Man?
Speaker 3: What's going on with you in Evelyn?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know something.
Speaker 5: I our relationships kind of hit hit a wall if you will.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Everything was good for the whole six months and there's not been a ton of snags, but as of late, she's been different. She's going out, she's texting people that she won't tell me in the yard, but I can tell looking at her phone that it's a guy, you know, like, oh, is that just a friend?
Speaker 1: I don't know who that that is.
Speaker 5: She'll go out with a group of friends and like I can see, you know, she'll post pictures and she and then I'll ask her about like what she did, and she won't tell me every when she was out with I don't know. Things have gotten quiet in the bedroom and I don't know I did something. But yeah, it just seems like she's not as committed to doing this. I don't know any things just took off, you know, right, like kind of like Gray where we met. You know, we met this at a bar hanging out, and we have the same kind of sense of humor. Everything was going pretty well, we'd go out on dates all the time, and things are just sort of slowed down.
Speaker 2: I don't know, do you feel like there's really a problem or is that part of like the natural progression of a relationship.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what I can't tell. I mean, I haven't noticed.
Speaker 5: There hasn't been anything on my end that made me feel any differently.
Speaker 1: Or anything that I can think that caused it.
Speaker 5: But there just seems to be like a switch flips and all of a sudden it's like, oh, she's going out and I'm just I don't know, there's like I'm less a part of us than it used to be.
Speaker 2: Why why are you thinking specifically she might be cheating though if she couldn't be just kind of like not in the not really into it anymore.
Speaker 6: She'll she'll put her phone away a lot when I'm like trying to ask her questions about like oh, are you going out with friends or like she seems just very evasive when I ask about like what she's been doing or like who she's going out with.
Speaker 5: You know, I'll try to do stuff to like make create a mood or like get her in the mood for you know, especially in the you know, in the bedroom, like it just there just seems to be less of, like.
Speaker 1: Less into anything I try to do.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it just seems like the things that I'm trying to do, she seems not just not into in a way that's like I'd be I'd rather be elsewhere, or she just seems outside of it.
Speaker 2: That is that is crushing feeling. Yeah, and when someone starts to change their phone behavior that is usually kind of a red flag something's going on, whether it's cheating or not.
Speaker 5: She puts it away really fast, and I'm like, oh, not.
Speaker 1: A little suspicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You already told us what grocery store she's a rewards card member at, So we'll call pretend to be from the grocery store and tell her that she's the lucky winner. Every month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our full department. We'll see if she sends that to you or to someone else. Is there anybody that you suspect at all?
Speaker 1: It could be this guy writer. She's always hanging out with this guy, right, and I don't really trust this guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, was writer in the picture before you.
Speaker 5: He's been friends with her longer, and like, I just don't get a good vibe from him when a few times that we've all hung out together.
Speaker 3: Is he in a relationship? He is not in a relationship, Okay, Okay, yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Well man, well hopefully she's not. But we'll try and figure it out for you. Okay, we'll play a song, come back and get your to catch a teeter next if you're just joining us for a to catch a cheater. Noah is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of six months might be cheating. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she shops at and say that Every month, we choose one random Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and she will see if she sends those to Noah or to somebody else. But before we do that, NOA, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we've been going out. Evelyn and I have been going up for about six months. Things have been great for the most part, and all of a sudden, she's been kind of weird with it who she's going out with, and being evasive about like answering me and kind of not wanting me to see what's on her phone all the time. And I just I'm getting a live that she's kind of on the way out of this and.
Speaker 3: There is somebody we're suspicious of. Right, what was his name again?
Speaker 1: His name's writer?
Speaker 3: All right, man, Well, are you ready for us to try to call her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's do it. Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Gorbyn calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Evelyn.
Speaker 1: Oh Hi, this is she.
Speaker 2: Hi Evelyn, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. Here this month's winner.
Speaker 4: Well that's awesome, heany what did I win? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, every single month we choose one Lucky Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer by giving you free flowers delivered from our floral department. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 1: Ooh okay, well that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Here's how we do it so I can take the information over the phone in a matter of minutes.
Speaker 3: If you know who you want to send it to right now.
Speaker 4: Well, I tend to just send it to myself, but I'm going to send it to my friend Macey.
Speaker 3: Would you like to put anything on a card with that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Love you girl.
Speaker 5: He it.
Speaker 4: You don't need a man who treats you like that.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, Yeah, I'm so sorry she's going through that.
Speaker 2: Well, Evelyn, it's at this point I'm just gonna let you know this is not the grocery store.
Speaker 3: This is actually Jewble. I host a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Hi, Evelyn, I'm Nina. Also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: Okay, your boyfriend Noah is on the phone.
Speaker 3: Actually. Oh, and we do a segment on the show. It's called to catch a Cheaters.
Speaker 2: If you think somebody might be messing around, we see if they send flowers to somebody other than their significant other.
Speaker 3: And that's what this is.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you called the radio. You had a radio station?
Speaker 4: Call me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you think I'm cheating on you?
Speaker 4: On you?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You've not been super upfront with me about like some of the people that you are hanging out with. I mean, you were gonna send the flowers to me, and you know how I feel about her?
Speaker 1: I didn't. That's kind of weird. I don't know. She's not the best like influence on you. I think when you guys hang out, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's why I sometimes I don't tell you who I'm hanging out with. You don't seem to like my friends.
Speaker 1: I just wish you could talk to me. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just you know, I just want what's best for you. And like when you don't talk to me about stuff and makes me kind of like question stuff I don't know. And like, also, you know, you'll be on your phone a lot and I'll ask you, like, oh, who you're talking to or like what's who you hang.
Speaker 1: And she'll you'll put your phone away really cool fast.
Speaker 5: And I'm I just even acting kind of weird when I talk about your friends and like not giving me like all the information.
Speaker 1: So are you cheating on Oh No, I'm not cheating on you at all.
Speaker 4: I just I've been hanging out with my friend lately who's been going through a lot, and I know that you don't like her, and I feel like there's it just seems to upset you or get anxious when I hang out with her and or when I hang out with certain people. So I just kind of I don't know. I don't want to stop hanging out with them, they're my friends, but I guess I just thought if I don't, if I like keep it from you, then I just want to upset you and I can kind of keep those things separate. It just seems like, well, it's upsetting.
Speaker 1: You, So I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just kind of feel like you.
Speaker 4: Don't trust me, and obviously you don't. I mean, obviously you don't trust me to the point where you're trying to get people to find out if I'm cheating and that I'm not. It's a little bit like it's a lot for me to it's kind of overwhelming for me.
Speaker 5: Well that's why that's why I try, you know, sometimes, you know, or just in bed together, I'll try to start something or I'll try to, you know, do stuff to show you that I'm still in this and I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Bring some you know, a different food or you know.
Speaker 5: Create a moment, and you just like kind of aren't receptive to some of the stuff I do.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess the insecurities that I've seen from you, it kind of is a turn off for me, and it's kind of I guess made me of this. And I like you and everything, it's just the constant worrying about me going out with my friends, and it's just not a turn on for me that you don't really seem to have confidence in us or yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can see that now. Honestly, I might have overreacted in this moment. It feels like I'm doing too much and I kind of see that. So this this is a lot to put.
Speaker 1: On you and I. I guess I could have just been more openly communicative.
Speaker 4: Instead of maybe I know, you know, we're we're not getting married and we aren't like you know, and that's.
Speaker 1: Like toxic dark hole.
Speaker 4: But maybe we should get counseling.
Speaker 3: Other if you you.
Speaker 1: Know, be for that.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess I can take the ring I got you. I guess I could take back to the ring and use that towards therapy.
Speaker 1: I was just it was a joke. You know, I'm bad with jokes. I'm just.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But yeah, I do think that's a good idea. I think we should do that, because you know, I do. I want to stay with you and I don't want to mess this up, So I think that would be really a good idea.
Speaker 4: I want to do with you too, and I don't want to mess it up.
Speaker 2: Well, sweet hey, at least no way. You know, she's not cheating and not down for that. And I think it's great if you guys go counting together. You don't have to be having like big problems to start counting just together. I think it's great. I think everybody should help the conversation. And also maybe Noah can hang out with you sometimes, Evelyn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Jubile shows to catch a cheater