Speaker 1: Kabooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air everywhere. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mahler and Danny G Radio Happy Week eight. I know he actually started back on Thursday with the Buccaneers getting that cover even though the Bills won the game. But Danny, we got football action all day to day. My la Rams taking on the Dallas Cowboys, and the schedule. It's a decent, decent card today. Your Raiders though not playing. Of course, you could argue they haven't played all year, but they're not. They're not playing. They play tomorrow day, so you don't.
Speaker 3: They played in Week one with some heart and attitude and kind of unraveled from there. But hopefully that extra day will give Jimmy G some time to fix his back.
Speaker 1: Anytime for Josh McDaniels to fix how he coaches the team. Is that possible.
Speaker 3: No, He's never gonna fix how he coaches. The team is going to have to win in spite of having Josh McDaniels as their coach. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the three games that I am most interested in today, and I know this is the kind of content that people want, but the three games that everyone needs to know I'm going to be locked in on.
Speaker 3: This is my official pregame show, Ben, So do your best, Jimmy the Greek.
Speaker 1: All right, So the gambling stuff, by the way, the TV show we go, oh in the Big Apple today. This is our Sunday Big Apple slot. We have locked down the coveted eleven thirty am New York City time slot on SNY. So I just wanted to get that out of the way early. And that's all football, all picks, all the time, Benny versus the Penny. But I've got three games that I'm dying to watch. Jacksonville and Pittsburgh. I saw Pittsburgh. I was at the Steelers game last week. Here they were in LA which was like an extra home game for the Steelers against the Rams. So the Steelers play Jacksonville. It's supposed to be a rainy day in western Pennsylvania. I'm looking forward to watching that game Bengals and forty nine Ers, although it would appear that the quarterback situation is going to be in complete upheaval with Sam Darnold, who sucks playing quarterback for the Niners, but Beginner's lucking out against Joe Burrow. So that's the second game that I'm jones in on. And the third game that I am looking forward to watching today is the Dolphin Patriot game because these teams played. Now, the Patriots sucked their two and five, but they played the Dolphins pretty tough back in Week two. They were only down by a touchdown with about eight or nine minutes to go in the game, so they were right there. They were right there, and I want to see if they can They won last week, so did they have the hangover from that or and the Dolphins got clocked by Philadelphia. They've got a bunch of injury problems, so we'll see. We'll see what happens with that. And then those are the three and then a little bit Cleveland and Seattle. But I can't get too excited about Geno Smith versus PJ. Walker. I can't get two worked up about that.
Speaker 3: So did we miss out?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right before. That's why we mustered. Okay, so we complained. We pointed out the podcast download numbers were not great last week, that they went down. It's a problem, it's a bit of an issue. So we went over all that and let's see, did they go up. I'm gonna say they went off.
Speaker 3: They did go up. Instead of missing thirty percent of our normal Sunday audience, we lost fifteen percent.
Speaker 1: So we gain fifteen percent, but we lost from what we had been doing fifteen percent. So that's not good. That's not so maybe we'll stop the mailbag.
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't know, you know, because for the eighty five percenters, that's you listening right now. Yeah, you know, we salute you. It's worth getting up early to entertain you. And this is your official NFL Sunday pregame or postgame. So we'll keep doing it, all right, Well, very kind of you, Unlus, it's in our contract and we have to.
Speaker 1: Do it unless we're contractually obligated to do the podcast. But I read the fine print on the contract. It doesn't say how long the podcast has to be. We always do about a half an hour, because that's how long people generally work out for if they're on the treadmill or something like that, it's about a half an hour, so we usually go with that. But this is our Sunday podcast, so you know what that means, Danny. It's first email comes from Dave listening in Boston. He says, congratulations guys on the Sports Hub winning the Marconi Award, Bend. Do you get a ring with that? Yes, I'm sure they're gonna hook us up with a ring. Did you see this, Danny? This week the sports Hub in Boston was named the Marconi winning sports radio station, and the overnight show all four hours are carried on the sport It's up ninety eight point five in Boston. So as Dave knows about this, but I pointed out on the show that since all four hours are carried by the station, that we actually get sixteen point six percent of the Marconi Award because I'm covering sixteen point six percent of the talk radio time that is available on that station.
Speaker 3: So that'll be your portion of the trophy.
Speaker 1: Anything. If they want to send me like a little miniature trophy, I can put that on my shelf here in the studio. I'd be cool with that. But to answer the question, Dave, I'm pretty sure the management at the Sports Hub in Boston have no idea who I am, so we don't have to worry about that. Next up is Mike listening to us in Minneapolis. This has been and Danny g Which are your old school callers do you think would still be popular today? That's kind of a generic question, Mike. You Oh, it's got to be Genie, Genie's timeless Genies. Yeah, Genie's like the Bambino. You know, it's it's all time greatest caller on my Peach Cobbler list.
Speaker 3: I miss her breaking news calls. She would call in to tell us the big news that she was in the liquor store.
Speaker 1: You'd better give me that good stuff. Yeah, it was big. And then she had like her neighbor who was her drinking buddy, would come over and then every once in a while she'd hand the phone to him. They'd be drinking on the porch. Hello, Joe, Hi, I like the Saints. And by the way, Mike, if you're ever in La Genie and Medford, there is a park bench. Unless it's been vandalized, it is La after all. But there's a park bench at Swan Boat Swan Lake Boat Park, or I think that's what's called. I don't know, right near Dodger Stadium off the one oh one Freeway in Los Angeles, and there is a plaque that is a memorial to Genie and Medford. So anybody who can make it there, it's kind of cool to check it out. And Jeannie was a big part of the show for many, many years. I would also say though that Jimmy Ray from Tampa Bay, Jimmy Ray, Jimmy Ray was like the male version of Genie and Medford and love Jimmy Ray, and he got sick. He also he's dead too, uh, and then some like the Boston Hitter. I think we've lost him recently.
Speaker 3: And I missed the pencil neck guy.
Speaker 1: Pencil neck Ray. Yeah, pencil necks.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We used to have the bell and we would keep track of how many times he said pencil neck in one rant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, damn, pencil neck was good. There's there's a bunch of other ones. Spin Max used to call me back in the old days. He was great from Ohio and we had MotorCity Mike from Detroit Troy, the gaming man from Nashville was it was a lot of fun. Lance the bus driver used to be a regular caller. He was nuts and we had a good time with Lance. And I'm sure there's others that I am. I am forgetting bad job by me, but there were many. I think these callers would I think that most of them would cross over because they never talked about sports. It's none of these people. They all they all talked about random nonsense, random other stuff. So next up is Steve. It's the mail back Steven Philly writes, and he says, Ben and Danny g love the podcast. I started watching Benny Versus the Penny, and that's how I found the podcast. He says, you guys should come to Philadelphia do a show. Sure? Why not, Dan, Why don't we just go to Philadelphia?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You want to go to Philly for a weekend, We'll do the show from there. It doesn't cost any money to go to Philadelphia. And I'm sure we have tons of listeners. I know we have Fats, I know from the radio show Fats in Philly, although he didn't call much anymore. And we've got a few other people that interact with us. Anyway, Steve says, question is where you guys have both been in radio a long time. Where do you see the business going fifteen years from now with podcasting crossing over? Well, podcasting has already crossed over, but radio for now, I guess I'll go first date. But radio for now has more people listening. So here's the way I look at I mean, I can't believe fifteen years from the holy crap, we're old now, Danny, wait, fifteen years, my god. But to answer the question from Steve, it's really a question of the delivery. I've always said that, like the delivery vehicle, how you get it's audio content human beings, like hearing other human beings talk. It's we do we just we want to hear from stories. We learn from stories. And so whether traditional radio as it is conceived right now, I think fifteen years it'll be here. But whatever device, Like television, a lot of people watch TV on the internet. They're not watching it on an old tube TV. They don't even have those anymore. But they're still television. It's just in a different form. So radio I'll still call it radio. People in the business don't like that term. It'll just be the delivery vehicle. And the problem with podcasting is it's not live. Like the great thing about radio, it's live, there's someone there. You've got a shitty job and you're working and there's no one around. You're working by yourself, and you hear someone talking and you can like eavesdrop in into conversation. Or if you go through a breakup and you're alone and you know you know family, you can cuddle up with the radio. But it's actually a live person there that's talking while you're listening. So I think that there always will be that. What that delivery vehicle. I don't I'm not smart enough for that. What about you, Dany What do you think fifteen years from now that would be twenty thirty eight?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy. I mean, we're still going to have really good content. I think everything will hold steady as far as the hosts go. As far as the production teams, that's another question, because we're losing producers and board operators by the dozens every year. I wish there was a union ben for the production side of radio.
Speaker 1: And now there is Danny and New York because I've worked out of fan and New York and the iHeart Building in Manhattan, and that is a union shop, so they pay good money there.
Speaker 3: Nice and see that's got to spread to some other major markets in major cities. Now. Granted, there are some lazy shits that got into radio somehow and don't deserve pay raiss, But for the passionate people in radio to bust their asses every day to put out a really, really good product, they deserve to be paid better. So yeah, I hope that that changes with radio in the next fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna have to change, and the people that run the radio business are gonna have to realize this. You're competing. You should never be in a position where you're losing people to People should want to leave their jobs to come to your job, not you know what I mean, not the other way around. So you gotta take care of your people. I mean, that's just the basic thing, right I would think, thank you Steve, George and Uvaldi Texas rites. And he says, since you are using the three studios, Yeah, I posted a thing on Facebook with the three stooges on the Ben Maler Show Facebook page to try to lure people into post questions. George says, who do you like better the Stooges, the Marx Brothers or Abbott and Costello. So I'm a Stooges guy. When I was a kid, they would TV sew but one of the shows that got a lot of airplay, especially on holidays, they would do three Stooges marathons. And I liked the Stooges. They were able to take pancake batter and make amazing things with the pancake batter, right, it was just nuts. My dad was more of a it was more of a like a Marx Brothers Abbot Costello. It is cool though, as we pointed out on this podcast. At Universal Studios, the parking garage I park at to do the TV show is the Abbot and Costello parking garage. And at the very bottom floor at Universal, I got out and there's a there's a tribute. There's a sign right inside the little court area courtyard area when you walk out from the elevator, and it is a great tribute to Abbot and Costello. It's pretty cool. That's pretty neat. So like the history of them as a comedy duo and where they had been and all this stuff, and so that was kind of cool. What about you, Danny, of those three, only those three where you at?
Speaker 3: I have really good memories of my grandfather, Bill, who was a World War two vet, came home with some issues after the war, stayed locked in his garage with bottles of whiskey, and what would be on his little colored TV. It was either Baseball or the Three Stooges. Nothing else. His programming on his little TV in his garage. Three Stooges or Baseball. You know. I would sit in the garage with him for a little bit and he'd be laughing at the Three Stooges. Then he'd take another swig of his whiskey. That was his jam. So later in life I would watch Three Stooges and think of that guy. Nice.
Speaker 1: So it helps them out, give him something, smile at it going well, and you see somebody doing the ipoke. Ina got something right, We got something.
Speaker 3: Nothing like having to move a baby grand piano. You know that's a job for the Three Stooges. Yeah, it's perfect. The hilarious slapstick antics. And those guys didn't make like big money.
Speaker 1: Larry Mow and Curl Man.
Speaker 3: I read recently that for their pictures they were signed up for eight a year and they had to split sixty thousand dollars three ways.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: For each picture. That's nothing.
Speaker 1: They were a vaudvillian comedy show right before they got picked up by Hollywood and early early days of Hollywood. But think how we talk about football players and all these all these people complaining about the violence in football, and how banged up these people's bodies. Are the Three Stooges though they those they were not doing like stunt double stuff. I don't think they were actually like slapping and smacking and bonking each other on the head.
Speaker 3: And oh yeah they had injuries from their from their shows and their movies.
Speaker 1: Yeh, for hardly any money. And even now they've been dead for how many years, but we still see their image. It's crazy anyway. Mike in Spookerton writes in he says, trick or treat Ben and Danny g I think I know two possible reasons why the Sunday Mailbag downloads were lowered two weeks ago. Somehow that episode was uploaded out of order. According to Mike, if you check the podcast page, it comes before that week's Saturday episode when it should come after. I don't want to accuse either of you of making a mistake, Mike says, so I'll just assume that this was Coop's fault.
Speaker 3: Clearly, yes, But what it was is I uploaded it so early that it showed us Saturday. But the Saturday show obviously was posted does of hours prior to that Sunday show. You know what that teaches me? Don't pumps to show at two thirty in the morning on the West coast.
Speaker 1: Who goofed? I've got to know, Well.
Speaker 3: That's a good goof though. Everybody wants things now, now give it to me now, Amazon, Amazon, Now. Well, you know I let that bother me too much sometimes to where my wife gets pissed at me because instead of breakfast, I'm editing a podcast. So I guess I got to learn how to have some balance in my life now.
Speaker 1: Mike also says the other possible reason is you guys make fun of Brian Finley too much. It might be chasing all the diehard fans away. I'll give you a chance to win them back right now, though, who do either of you have anything nice to say about the commentary of the old miss versus Mississippi State Women's volleyball game last Sunday. Remember to watch it, right, Yeah, that's the ticket. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. There's one thing I never miss. It's Old Miss Mississippi State women's volleyball. That is must see TV. Absolutely, uh no, don't they usually play in football Old Miss and Mississippi State. It's the Egg Bowl? Is that what it's called? Yes, I remember watching it on Halloween. There was some controversy a few years back.
Speaker 3: Yep, Mississippi State and Ole Miss football.
Speaker 1: Rivalry battle for the Golden Egg the Egg Bowl.
Speaker 3: And and by the way, I have one nice thing to add about Brian's.
Speaker 1: One nice thing. That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he reminds me of my grandmother. He was there filling in for a shift after Monsei the other day, and he had one of those personalized cups on the counter and it was of his Corgie, his dog Wow. And my grandmother used to do stuff like that before she passed on. She had personalized cups and mugs with pictures of her dog.
Speaker 1: Wow. Does he realize that he's not a seventy year old grandmother. Not that there's anything wrong with a seventy year old grandmother. Grandmothers are great, but like he's a dude. He's like he's younger than us.
Speaker 3: And yes, he looked like he just rolled out of bed. Wow.
Speaker 1: He always looks. He doesn't look like that on TV, but he you see him and it's like wow, Like this guy's a couple steps away from being at the shelter. You know, it's pretty wild. What is next year? Hillbilly Mike from Din Witty Virginia, Right sin, He says on the mail bag, what is one thing y'all miss that has been discontinued and you'd like back, whether it's a product, a restaurant menu item, or maybe an event. I'll name a place when I was younger, my younger days in radio, when I first got a gig in La worked in Burbank Burbank as some people say, and there was this place called Dults. I've talked about on the podcast before, but it was like my cheers. It was amazing. I did a night show and I'd go in there for happy hour and hang out.
Speaker 3: And they had.
Speaker 1: The greatest chicken fingers of any restaurant I'd ever been to. And you get a basket of chicken fingers and fries, you get a nice drink. They had TVs to watch the games, and it was an amazing place in nineteen nineties entertainment and in those days, the popular shows. The Drew Carey Show was popular, Seinfeld was popular, and there were a couple other shows that would come into Dults after they taped their show to have The food was that good. It was a restaurant bar and you'd see like random and I'm not really into that world, the celebrity thing, but they would all come in. It was everyone loved it and then randomly and they always had people in there. It's not like nobody went there. They always people in there. And then that's where I first met Pat O'Brien. That was back when Pat was still drinking the star of Access Hollywood and all those entertainment shows. And he had a wine glass that was the size of like a bowl of soup, like not the serving bowl, the actual pot of soup was his wine glass that Pat had, as I remember. But I love that place, so I could bring that place back. Or I used to hang out in Pasadena sometimes there's a place called Moose mcgilly Cuddies. That was a very cool bar that also closed.
Speaker 3: So either one of those.
Speaker 1: What about you dan anything you want to bring back product restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we talked about headphones last weekend. I WoT my sony V six hundred's resurrected so that I don't have to chase them down in a back alley on Craigslist. And then food wise, back in the workout days, when I was running ninety five point seven the beat, I had a trainer. He ran the gym. He was like part owner. They bought advertising on the radio, and part of that was they wanted me to talk about their gym in the morning on my morning show. I was forced to be trained by this meathead. But I was in the best shape of my life.
Speaker 1: Good shit.
Speaker 3: You know where he sent me every day to get food? Where is that McDonald's. Okay, but you're thinking a big mac? No, no, no no. They used to have salads at McDonald's, and the salads actually were really good. There was a grilled chicken salad that had like the shredded the thin carrots and the ranch. He would allow me one dressing and sometimes I would just get the chicken breast, put a little bit of sweet and sour on that, and that was my meal. And so I lived at this McDonald's down the street from my place by the water there, because that's the only thing my trainer would let me eat. And it was awesome. And then guess what what McDonald said, You and your salads, anybody that wants to eat healthy, you're no friend of mine. Don't even bother coming to our place anymore because McDonald's discontinued all of their salads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and made more money than you can possibly imagine doing that.
Speaker 3: You want chicken, mother sucker, You're gonna eat some fried chicken and die.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I love the story that we had on one of the food segments on this podcast, where we learned the reason McDonald's does not serve onion rings is not that they couldn't have mc onions, but they don't. They make so much money from the fries they don't want to take away. They don't want to do anything to the golden goose, so the golden arches, they don't want to water it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That would be like you doing three podcasts a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I would point exactly. Yeah, and a TV show and five radio shows, but not that uncomplaining. It's first world props. But I will say this with McDonald's. And I think I mentioned this on the TV show this week, Like when I go to Starbucks because my wife likes coffee, I don't drink. I drink like those fruity drinks at Starbucks because I gotta get something. But we go to Starbucks or we go to McDonald's, I don't care where I've been all across the country. I've been traveling from the northeast to the midwest, to the west coast to the northwest, southwest, southeast, all over the country. And you know, when you go to a Starbucks or McDonald's, the consistency of the product. The NFL officiating, by the way, it's Sunday, you never know. You never know what you're gonna get. It's like it was like made in some sweatshop in China, and one game the officiating will be fine, you won't even know they're there. The next game, all hell's gonna break loose, and the thing, my jig's not gonna work right, it's gonna go bonkers. And then Kurfluey and it's just crazy Fred from Spring Texas right sin he says hello again, guys. Danny g are drops added in post production m Now we do it live. We do it live, right, Danny.
Speaker 3: Well, you know we're not really supposed to pull the curtain back and let you know how the hot dog is made. Ben reacts to a lot of the drops, and yeah, if you're wondering how that radio magic happens, just keep wondering.
Speaker 1: My right hand was getting a workout. Now, don't play that, Danny.
Speaker 3: What was your famous one on the live show that is clearly edited?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's obviously. Listen, it's obvious. I have noticed this. We've gone through the different board ops over the years. Many of the classics ops like you were very good about keeping some of the classic drops, but some of the like Iowa, Sam's kind of let a lout of those guys those die, which I'm fine with, you know, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: I'm not okay with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's only been one drop that got canceled in the history of the show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, your brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the only one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your necro brothers.
Speaker 1: I had so many people.
Speaker 3: Those were pictures.
Speaker 1: By the way, in twenty twenty, in the middle of the world falling apart right Global pandemic Race Wars, it was unbelievable twenty twenty. What was going on there in all of that? It was a drop of me talking about some knuckleball pictures that I had. We had to stop playing it because every time we played it inemically, I would get we would get phone calls, I would get emails. I used to like your show, but I can't believe you would use that kind of language. I didn't realize you were a racist.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that and how you blew somebody off at an Lax Airport parking lot.
Speaker 1: He blew me off at a hotel near Lax. I don't know what you're talking about. That was I was clearly edited. I never never said what is what you're playing here? I never said that. I did not at all.
Speaker 3: Do I have your permission to play the negro drop right here?
Speaker 1: Well, how about if you bleep it? Maybe you could put a bleep in there and add a little.
Speaker 3: Lame No, I've used it before on this podcast, but I've gone in and I said, quick producer's note, that's necros as in the pictures in baseball. I did a disclaimer.
Speaker 1: But all those negroes look the same. Yeah, see, I call them Joe and Phil. Now I don't call them by their people, saying hello, you know Joe and Phil. Next up on the mailbag. Barry in South Carolina writes in and he says, Yo yo Ma, Benny, formerly in Nashville. How long would the Iowa minute last if Jed, who fled, were to read Iowa Sam's script. I'm putting the over under it about ninety seconds. Yeah, that's about right, Barry. Yeah, Jed packs ten minutes of content into a ninety second phone call, depending on what pharmaceuticals he's partaking in that day. Joan Richmond writes in Oh, Danny, he's upset interesting reaction to the song parody. Thanks for playing my Mallard monologue song on the Friday podcast. I was perplexed by Danny G's reaction to the song and his existence that it not be played in its entirety. Danny, if you would let me know what the concern was, I can make sure to address it going forward. Makes no sense to come up with these parodies if they can't be played, he says. Also, I didn't realize this, he said, I only sent that to the real Fifth Hour podcast. He said he had sent it to the other email address a couple months ago, but did not get a response. I apologize, Joe, it's.
Speaker 3: Just time constraints. In fact, I'll play a piece of it right here at the world trade is best at both play. I just signed the multi billion dollar contract. Now went too great to have to play every game, so I plenty every third game or so.
Speaker 2: Now the fans are mad at me, but that's not the worst of it.
Speaker 3: The owner to rupt my brand new contract. I asked him why.
Speaker 1: He said, you'll see. All right, there you go, Joe, he says. Anyway, Joe says he's a big fan of yours, Danny and mine, and not just for the entertainment value. But he does like us, he says, on a personal level.
Speaker 3: That's right, kind, that's nice. We like you just as much, if not more, and especially for putting the time and effort into something like that. And I asked that he do the Foodie Fund open, so he's up for it. That's twenty seconds where we can play your music every weekend. So send that to us. If you can think of something for Foodie Fund.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and make it like hooray for food He fun, food he fun, you know, something like I.
Speaker 3: Don't tell him how to do his craft.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, he says, he appreciates Danny g for your commitment to the youth, Ben for your long standing care and concern for all of the there you go from the pill poppers and the penthouse to the crackheads in the ghetto gutter. That's right. That was That was our slogan on the on the show and the open and all.
Speaker 3: That every show. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Marcus from Bruceville, Eddie, Texas rights in. He says. If the two of you never worked in radio, I says, I know you guys have had this question quite a bit, but I mean a different trade job, and you had to pick from electrician, plumber, hvac, et cetera. What profession would you guys see yourself working in. And then he says, I am in the hvacfield, So choose carefully, he says, And I'm going to need a shout out for your Texas listeners. My family owns an HVAC company in Central Texas. Spread the word, my man, he says. Climate control, heating, cooling and refrigeration, Well, you have to pay for commercial markets, so I cannot promote climate goal heating, cooling and refrigeration then I can't say it, Danny so I because if I say climate control, heating, cooling, and refrigeration in Central Texas, then that becomes problematic because you have to pay a ridiculous amount of money to be an advertiser on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you for staying true to the business and not saying it.
Speaker 1: I would know. I'm ethically inclined, and I do go to training every year. That's it. Craigster writes, since has Ben and Danny g I heard you talking about the maladmobile.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, you didn't answer the question which trade would you do? Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, it didn't matter. I would be bad at any of them. All I would be doing is going and looking at YouTube videos.
Speaker 3: Ben, you'd be good holding a snake in a toilet.
Speaker 1: I have done that. I've done that. I have done the snake in the sink. I come in. My DNA is plumbing DNA because my grandfather was a plumber. He owned a bunch of plumbing trucks and was a very successful plumber and tradesman and made a good amount of money.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah, in that same grandpa I referenced earlier on the podcast, who was drinking whiskey and watching The Three Stooges. He was a woodsmith. He was a badass with his tools. So I would do something in the wood trade, like maybe make cabinets or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, that would be cool. I did do woodworking in high school, but I was a little skittish because my mom kept telling me I was going to cut my fingers off. I saw, so you're coming home with one last finger. You know it's okay? All right? Are going to kill you? Yeah? Exactly. But anyway, this guy, Craigster says, I heard you talking about the Malamobile, but you did not disclose what kind of card is. So after a minute long investigation I've heard that before, I've determined it is either A I think he's he meant Bentley, Bugatti, ben Taigi.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: B E N T A Y G A. I don't know that it's got a play on my name and a Chevy or a Chevy Malibu or something in between. Yeah, it's closer to a Chevy Malibu than some kind of Bentley. So thank you, Craigster. I think we'll get Michael in Minnesota, Jonathan in Parts Unknown. They had questions about the assholes being all dated and all. But we're good on that. We're okay on that, Danny. I will be back on real Radio, Real Radio. That was a format, right, Real Radio. I'll be on tonight eleven o'clock in the West and two am on Monday morning in the East. Will take you all the way up till six am Eastern Time with live sports talk reacting to all of the NFL also the World Series games that have been played this week. Is the scene is gonna shift day off on Sunday, but they're gonna shift it over to the Valley of the Sun for some more activities. So we've got that to look forward to. Danny, what are you up to today?
Speaker 3: Well, first, I sure hope you beat the penny this weekend.
Speaker 1: All right from your listen God's Ears please.
Speaker 3: And second it'll be the Monday edition of Coveno and Rich having a lot of fun with our game Last One Standing that features Ben Maller's voice. That is on the West side two to four pm in the afternoon and on the East side five to seven in New York City.
Speaker 1: Out Stanny, thank you for listening. The eight I'm gonna call the audience on Sunday. Here the eighty five percenters, You're an eighty five percenter, And to the other fifteen percent at art listening, guess which finger I'm holding up right now? You want to take a guess? Yeah? That finger? Okay, anyway, Well, we'll catch you next time.
Speaker 3: Later. Skater got a murder. I gotta go.