Speaker 1: There's four games and you're more fully satisfied that there was ruper improvement.
Speaker 2: Is this kind of feel like the way should Yeah? For sure.
Speaker 3: Defensively, I think the back end did their thing tonight, not that they haven't been doing it, but they stepped it up even more. And when they do that, we're as good as defense as there is.
Speaker 2: Do you learn anything.
Speaker 1: About your team today, Nick that you've help before him?
Speaker 3: Not too much, but I'm definitely incredibly confident in our offense and for UH, for our d linemen to get pulled, and I think the five minutes left in the third quarter is against a team like that shows that we're kind of on a different level this year.
Speaker 2: Would you attribute that to?
Speaker 1: Why do you think this season has started off and you played such consistently through five games?
Speaker 3: I think just the way we've built this team. We've had aspects since we've been here where we haven't been as strong, and the way John and Kyle have built the team with offensively, with with UH, they could they could attack in any way. You got Aukho could go deep, you got Debo, you got Christian, you got George.
Speaker 2: There's really no weakness.
Speaker 3: And then brock is Uh, playing as one of the best quarterbacks in the league.
Speaker 1: You guys, added Rady Gregory, what are your thoughts about having.
Speaker 3: Another I think it's gonna be huge adding depth to that position. Uh, We're we're not thin, but depth always helps, and I think he fits our scheme perfectly. He's extremely physical.
Speaker 2: I met him the other day.
Speaker 3: Seems like a really good dude, and I mean he's an eighty million dollar defensive end who we got for a bargain. So it could get even better for us.
Speaker 2: Like you said, how Rock is one of the best quarterbacks of the game.
Speaker 1: You still believe that he actually ended up being the last pick in the draft.
Speaker 2: I mean, it just seems inconceivable. Yeah, it blows my mind.
Speaker 3: But I am extremely extremely happy that he's here eleven straight home games.
Speaker 1: Is there a home field advantage here that's that's glaring.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think whenever you have a fan base who shows up as good as we do home, in a way, it makes the offense on the other team a little bit behind on some of their cadences and all that stuff, which gives us a little bit of.
Speaker 2: An edge, and that goes a long way.
Speaker 1: I know, you're doing your own thing on defense. But is there anything that Fred Warner can't do.
Speaker 3: No, he's the best, best in the world, and it's not close.
Speaker 1: Kred mentioned that early on in the game on offense kind of felt that the you.
Speaker 2: Guys had them.
Speaker 1: Did you feel that early on with the offense clicking so early, that the defense clicking through, that you had the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I felt really confident. But I try not to get too high or too low throughout games. I know how the NFL works. Things can change really quick, especially with the team that has a lot of weapons and talent.
Speaker 2: So we were getting a little a little overhyped.
Speaker 3: In the third quarter, and we kind of try to keep everybody in check, keep everybody focused, and we got to keep doing that.
Speaker 1: You're obviously worried about the other team's offense and stop with the other team's offense. But I'm wondering during the course of the week, there's a lot of white Dallas. They got a good defense. Dallas's defense is really good. Did did any of that get through to your guys ears in terms of, Hey, we're not.
Speaker 2: Chop livery or no. A little different about this fast start versus the one that you did.
Speaker 3: I think, just like I mentioned, the way we could attack on offense, it's it's twenty nineteen was majority run game, I'd say, and now we could attack any which way. George finally got his big night that he deserves, which was coming. And whenever you double cover somebody, there's somebody else making a place.
Speaker 1: So you feels really good about the week of practice in terms of when these guys are really locked in. Did you feel the same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: I definitely take practice very seriously, but I don't necessarily if you practice well, it's not always the result in the game isn't always correlating with that, but it definitely puts you in a good spot.
Speaker 2: He said, George got the big night.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that in reaction to him just getting war on target last week.
Speaker 3: I just think he kind of gets overshadowed sometimes and he and I see a lot of tight ends around the league scoring touchdowns and I'm kind of like, George deserves his due and it was just a matter of time.
Speaker 1: Thanks