Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload in the final hour of the Sean Hannity Show. All Right, News round Up, Information Overload hour toll free numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Seawan If you want to be a part of the program, TULSEI Gabbard confirmed, Robert F. Kennedy Junior will be confirmed. Let's take you back to the hearings and Democrats nothing but you know, nasty, vicious, bile attacks as per you know usual. Reverting to form.
Speaker 2: Will you commit not to fire anyone in the health arena who currently works on protecting Americans from cyber attacks in their healthcare files. I will, I will commit not firing anybody who's doing.
Speaker 3: Their job.
Speaker 2: Based on your opinion, based upon your opinion, or your political legenda, or mister Trump's political.
Speaker 1: Agenda, based upon my opinion.
Speaker 3: How do you support ab of this?
Speaker 1: I've had nothing to do with you support of all these ones? I'm supportive of vaccines.
Speaker 4: Are you supportive of these this clothing which is militantly anti vaccine?
Speaker 1: I am supportive of vaccines. I'll comply with all the ethical gods. That's not the question you and I.
Speaker 2: You have you're.
Speaker 1: Asking me, you're asking me not to serve vaccine companies. You are, That's exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Look, no one should be fooled here.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's Pocahontas. What are you gonna do? Uh? Now, there has been a movement and I've I've kind of gotten a little bit more deeply into it. Uh. And you know, starting with you know, my own sense who changed my diadramatically? I'm very keto friendly. I mean, we have an obesity problem in this country. We have a diabetes epidemic in this country, heart with leading a heart disease and increased risk of stroke and and cancer and and and you know, all the chemmicals were exposed to, et cetera. I think it speaks volumes when Europe on import American food because of hormones and pesticides, that speaks volumes. If you've ever been to Europe and you've tried like food in Italy, it's so much cleaner, and you can taste it and feel better and it doesn't put weight on you anywhere near the food in America and anyway. There are groups that have been out fighting and advocating to get rid of you know, the dies in the preservatives, and you know, the chemicals and the hormones, and you know, I'm slowly becoming a convert. Here's Vonnie Harry, who's going to join us in a minute, testifying that American companies are putting ingredients in our food that other countries don't use. Listen to this. This is skittles.
Speaker 6: Notice the long list of ingredient differences. Ten artificial dyes in the US version, and titanium dioxide. This ingredient is banned in Europe because it can cause DNA damage. Artificial dyes are made from petroleum in. Products containing these dyes require a warning label in Europe and they have been linked to cancer and disruptions in the immune system. This on the screen back here is gatorade. In the US, they use red forty in caramel color.
Speaker 5: In Germany they don't.
Speaker 6: They use carrot and sweet potatoes to color their gatorade.
Speaker 1: This is Dorito's.
Speaker 6: The US version has three different artificial dyes and MSG the UK version does not. General Mills is definitely playing some tricks on us. They launched a new version of tricks just recently in Australia.
Speaker 1: It has no dyes.
Speaker 6: They even advertise that when the US version still does. This is why I became a food activist. My name is Vonnie Harry, and I only want one thing. I want Americans to be treated the same way as citizens in other countries by our own American companies.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Vonnie Harry joins US now she's the founder of food Babe and Trevanni talking about our support for RFK. Who will be the next Secretary of HHS, which is coming up we expect later today, just like Tulca Gabbart, Vonnie Harry, how are you?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, John, So nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So your website is food Babe. Do you like to be known as the food babe?
Speaker 5: You know, it's so funny. You know when I went to go register the domain name food babe, you know, over fifteen years ago. Now, it was a time where I wanted to call the blog eat Healthylive forever dot com. And my my husband, who's a tech geek in the family, thought that was a terrible name and nobody would remember my blog. And so he found the name food Babe for ten dollars on auction and he's like, you know, how about food babe and for most of my life never felt like a food babe. I was hopped up on prescription drugs, really sick as a child, had eggzma asthma allergies, was on the standard American diet, process food foods, and so you know, I had radically changed my diet from a processed food diet to real whole foods. And when I did that, it went off every single prescription drug and started to feel better than I've ever felt, and started to look like a completely different person. Lost all the weight, all the skin issues disappeared, and so it was felt very foreign to call myself the food babe, right, But I said, well, why don't I teach other people how to become food babes. And so for the first year and a half of the blog, I actually never had my photo on the header. But because I was working in the corporate world, working for big financial institutions as a consultant, I wanted to kind of hide behind this name food Babe because I didn't want everyone to know because I had this passion for investigating the food industry. But as they say, you know, people find out what you're passionate about very quickly, and I started to write about the ways that I had been duped by the food industry, thinking things that I was eating more healthy that weren't. You know, I would eat it subway, thinking was eating fresh. But then I found out they were using a yoga mat chemical found in shoe rubber in their bread that they don't use in so many different other countries. You get fined four hundred fifty thousand dollars to get caught using it in Singapore, for example. It's what makes those evenly dispersed air bubbles in the yoga mat when you turn it sideways. Does the same thing in bread, And so they wanted the bread to be uniformed across the United States at all the different subway locations. And you know, I found these things out and I just couldn't shut up about it because I couldn't believe how many chemicals that I was eating. I was actually dumbfounded. And when I looked into why these chemicals were created, they weren't there to improve our health. They were only there to improve the bottom line of the food industry to make them more money. And in the meantime, these chemicals had detrimental effects on our health.
Speaker 7: I mean this one.
Speaker 5: Particular chemical as o diecar Bottomie that was in Subway bread that eventually got I helped get removed from Subway bread as well as almost every single bread manufacturer in America as a result, because this chemical again shouldn't have shouldn't have been in our food supply from the get go. And this is something that I just I wanted to wake up Americans about what has been done to our food supply. And by targeting these specific companies and these specific chemicals, it's a way to get people to pay attention and to finally recognize that this is a problem.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this because I'm fascinated in what you do, and you know what you testified before the Senate really got my attention, and that is that American companies have different versions of their food. And I know that you got nearly five hundred thousand signatures and you started a boycott against Kellogg's. Now, I don't eat cereals anymore. If I could, I'd eat frosted flakes every day if I could. You know, but I am. I'm pretty disciplined in my life. I want to put my mind to something i'd I don't do it. I don't eat. My diet is as I explained it. It's very key too friendly, heavy heavy, heavy in protein, a little bit of vegetables I've added, not that I like vegetables, but I eat them anyway. And you know, how is it that they sell one version of fruit loops or these other cereals or cinnamon toase crunch and frosty flakes, I don't know. And they sell one version here and another version in Canada and a whole other version in Europe. And why don't they just sell the healthier version here too?
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's a million dollar question. And this is what I find so unethical and hypocritical of our American food companies. That our American food companies found out fifteen years ago that these artificial food dies actually cause hyperactivity in children, and now we have a million more children every couple years being diagnosed with ADHD and fifteen percent of children being put on a pharmaceutical drug address that issue. That's unacceptable. And the amount of dyes that our kids are being exposed to in ways that you know, you wouldn't even you wouldn't even know it's happening, Like, for example, fruitlests is being served at schools. However, the American fruit loops have the petroleum based crude oil you know, dyes that cause these issues, but they're they're making a version that's safer and better for Canadians, for Europeans, for everyone in Australia, for Indians.
Speaker 1: Is there any difference in taste when you really get to own to the bottom line.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. The taste is very similar. Yes, the color is a little different, right, it's not as vivid and bright. And this is what this is why the food companies like using it, because of that vividness and brightness of those colors actually convince little children to eat more of that product as results, because it takes it's it's they've found in focus groups that children will eat more of that product. And so when we look at the obesity epidemic, the fact that thirty eight percent of preteens ages twelve to eighteen are now pre diabetical.
Speaker 1: It's terrible. It's absolutely you know, I hate to use this as an example, but you know, when I used to go to Disney regularly when my kids were young. They're not young anymore. By the way, my kids are more healthy than I am. I mean, they're really into health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, all of it. And my daughter, you know, will come to my house and you know, once she found something had seed oil in it, she runs it straight outside to the garbage, won't even allow it in the house. And I'm like, can you please leave my stuff alone? Thank you very much. But that's how you know, and she's very well informed and she takes it very seriously. And anyway, long story short, this just makes no sense to me. But if you walk around Disney, what do you see The people with the funnel cakes and the turkey legs are usually the last people that need to be eaten turkey legs and funnel cake. And then all the people driving around on those cards because they can't walk anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we we have a really dire situation here in America. Our chronic disease rates are skyrocketing. We are the worst in life expectancy, and we spend the most on healthcare. This is a we need an urgent change in our regulatory bodies. And this is why I've been so supportive of Robert F. Kennedy Junior being the Secretary of Health and Human Services. And you know, and tomorrow he will get confirmed and it will be such an amazing feat because they'll tell you it is. It is the ultimate victory and retaliation to the corporations that he's been fighting against his entire life. And I'm there to support him in this mission and he gets these issues. You know, he was there the day that I gave that testimony that you played just a little bit ago, and he said something so profound to me. He says that another four nation was doing this to us, it would be considered an act of war.
Speaker 1: All right, click break, We'll come right back. Vonnie Harry is what us found food Babe and Travannie talking about RFK and his pending confirmation after Tulsi Gabbert today eight hundred and nine four one Show and Number. We'll get to your calls final half hour of the program as well as we continue.
Speaker 3: All the breaking news are the analysis to help you make sense of it all.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hennity Show. We continue now with Fannie Harry, founder of Foodbabe dot com, and Travanni talking about her support of RFK, who will be confirmed in the next day, probably tonight or early tomorrow. And on the heels of Tulsi Gabbard being confirmed. That's that's a pretty powerful statement, you know. I know there's this group, you know, Maha as they call it, and you know, make America healthy again, and Mom's from Maha is a pretty powerful influence, I think. I think when Americans get this information and they find out why doesn't Europe import our produce? Why don't they import our poultry or our meat? And you find out has everything to do with pesticides and hormones. How do farmers, how do cattle people you know, produce the quantity of meat and vegetables that they currently produce and make it healthier? I mean, how does Kellogg's make as much money? I'm not looking for these companies to lose money, you know. How do they make the same amount of money but just make it healthier as they can easily do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean this is really a very simple solution. They're already doing it in so many different countries. They need to do it here too, And the only reason they've gotten away with this is because of our regulatory bodies. You know, there's a loophole right now in the FDA that's called grass loophole. It's generally regarded as safe flupole. That allows food companies themselves to approve these chemicals. So a lot of these chemicals that are used to raise meat, for example, are banned in other countries. I'm thinking of one ractopamine that is something that they say is not suitable for humans. However they use it in the production of pigs here in the United States. It's banned all over the globe, but we allow it here. And it's because of this regulatory loophole in our USDA and also our FDA that allows this to continue to happen. And so we have to take a hard look at the chemicals that we've allowed our food companies and the food production, you know, the entire food production to use to foster the production of food, and we have to start to eliminate these things if we're going to address the chronic disease rates that we're seeing in this country.
Speaker 1: All right, then your website is Foodbabe dot com. That's right, all right, we'll be checking it out. Well, it's going to be very interesting to watch RFK Junior does. Now, he does have a boss that likes Kentucky Fried Chicken, McDonald's, cokes, and pizza. So I don't think that's going to be banned, but maybe there's a way to make it that a taste as good and is a little bit healthier, and which would be good for everybody. Anyway, Bonnie Harry, appreciate your time.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Anyway, eight hundred and nine four one sewn. You know, I'm trying to understand the freak out and f Donald Trump and everything else that the left has been saying over Doze and Elon Musk and the hatredly Elon Musk. I'm I'm very hard pressed to understand the guy that was able to come to the rescue at a moment's notice after Hurricane Helene. And as I told you, by the way, eighty percent it was out today in the paper. Eighty percent of people now have been taken care of in the northwestern part of North Carolina, and they're getting their checks, they're being told how to sign up for aid and relief, and their lives are getting changed for the better. And this is all because Donald Trump is now president. And you say, well, he's cutting here and there, but yeah, but where we should be spending it, and that's helping our fellow Americans. They're they're rightly spending that money, and so that is a huge improvement. We've been screaming about this since the hurricane season for crying out loud and anyway, so you know, help is definitely on the way. And you know, Elon Musk cutting you know, tens and what will be eventually hundreds of billions of dollars and probably a trillion dollars of taxpayer waste, fraud, abuse and corruption has created this visceral, insane response from the left. And you know, and he's not elected. They keep saying, what a dumb comment. Here's fake Jake over at fake News CNA.
Speaker 4: All right, you've been watching President Trump and first buddy Elon Musk to get the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office defending their aggressive efforts to overhaul the government and rootout fraud. Musk, who is, of course the world's richest person, was not elected, defended his departments of the Department of Government excellence, unfettered access into multiple federal agencies. Trump president also continuing with his suggestion that judges, the judicial branch of government, should not be standing in the way of his administration's moves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they are abusing their power of the bench and taking away his presidential power. He was duly elected by the people and he's responsible to fulfill the promises that most Americans want this fulfilled. He's not elected. What okay, is there anything that any of these people that are so critical of Elon Musk. I don't you know, I've spoken to Elon Musk. I don't know him very well, very cordial, you know, very nice in a commonsation. You know, it's it's just frustrating to me. He helped the people out in that needed that had no means of communication with anybody after Hurricane Helene, and he and he sends starlink and he gave it to them for free. And he did the same thing after the Pacific Palisades and parts of southern California with burn of the ground. He provided, you know, free communication abilities to them. And now he's going to rescue astronauts in space and now he's volunteering his time most Americans looking at what he has discovered, it should shock the conscience of people. And they want to hate him, and they only really hate him. Number one, Well, they hate him for three reasons. One, he's rich. He always got to hate the rich people. I don't hate rich people. I don't as a person that started with nothing in my life. I'm sorry. I don't know people that make money that don't work really hard, really hard and take a lot of risk in the problem. I just I don't know people that grew up with massive amounts of money. And I'm very careful about how much money I give my own kids. I'm very careful. I want them to realize that God put them on this earth for a reason, and is not to serve themselves, but to serve other people in whatever capacity, you know, wherever their passion takes them. I'm not My passion ended up being radio and changed my life, and then radio became a TV career, and I didn't expect any of this. I just knew that I liked it and I wanted to do it as soon as the red light came on. But anyway, so he's doing all of this for his country, and you would think that, you know, he's public enemy number one. No, he's not public enemy number one. He's doing the country a great service. And I'm sick and tired of him being demonized by you know, idiotic democrats that are just purely partisan and the nasty vicious, vile news media in this country that itself is so corrupt. Anyway, let's get to our busy phones. Let's say hi to Jason in Kansas. Jason, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean, how's it going.
Speaker 1: I'm good. What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to call and advocate for my daughter here. So, my daughter was diagnosed with a DIPG. It is a brain tumor of the brain stem and with time is of the essence here, and the prognosis we got was go home and make memories. There has been no advances in this type of cancer, and it kind of ties all in here with some government funding, knowing that pediatric brain cancer is the lowest funded type of cancer out there. So I just wanted to call and advocate for her and spread some awareness with you.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I'm very sorry. How old is your daughter?
Speaker 3: She has said going to diagnosis ten one, so she's now turned eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, I don't I can't imagine the heartache and pain and suffering that you and I assume your wife or your girlfriend whoever, are going through. And our prayers are with you number one, and our prayers are with our number two. I can only say that, you know, just keep working and trying. Call the top cancer centers in the country. I assume you probably already have, likelan Kettering NYU, Langon, M D Anderson, those would be the top three that come to my mind.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, have they all said the same thing a little bit.
Speaker 3: For Yeah, it's everyone says the same thing. No one has ever been cured of what she has, and with the lack of funding, basically all you get is parents like me who have had a kid with this, starting organizations and coming up with money to carry on the research. So that's why I wanted to call and you know, advocate for research and people just you know, the more you know with.
Speaker 1: Kids, nobody's nobody's against scientific research. Most of the the solutions for cancer are going to be found in the private sector, not in the not not with public money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean unless you got a big corporation with a big problem, you know, big problems there, like it's all fast, but with such a small number of kids getting this, yeah, definitely something that doesn't get looked at as much.
Speaker 1: So they've given you basically you're telling me they've given you no hope at all. None.
Speaker 3: Now they said your your route is get radiation, go home and make memories.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I would not want to. I would No parent wants to be in that position. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: We've found clinical and you know, no new clinical trials in the last ten years, but there's some out there. Every one of them is lacking funding. Some have had awesome some preclinicals. And so that's what I'm calling today is try and get you're listening.
Speaker 1: Well, I would find out who is in charge of those programs and if you have to get on an airplane and go out and try and get your daughter in that program. I mean, if if that's the only one that will show hope that's out there, I'm my suggestion because there's nothing else that can be done fast enough right now, there's no amount of even even if the government spent you know, three hundred million dollars on this particular cancer tomorrow, it's not going to be your answer. It's going to be the people that are in the field. And don't forget Donald Trump did give us the right to try. In other words, if you really believe in a treatment, is there anything else we could do for you.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be talking with that on the Kansas House for Friday. The right to try is starting to get past. There still need medicines that make it through FDA for them to be able to be tried. But the organization tough letter two tough together. They work specifically at this type brain cancer. It's very rare and we just get people to understand what it is. And you know, no kids should get this diagnosis.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's that I wish, I wish I could do something for you. I really do, you know the I don't know what i'd do if I was in your your shoes, I don't. I mean, I think i'd feel a sense of, you know, despair and hopelessness. That yeah, you know, because that's what you're describing to me. And I'm so sorry to hear that. If there is hope with any any clinical trial, I would just do everything you can possibly do, you know, to appeal to the people that are involved in it, because you need a quick answer. You don't need an answer, you know, three months from now, you need it today.
Speaker 3: Yep. So like the only clinical trials showing proven needs money to even start it, they've already passed all their governments paperwork. They just neither a three million bucks and they can start their trial. And so, you know, they just need money. And a dad like me here in the Midwest just doesn't have three million to give him or I would and I'd live in a box and be happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just need some money. Well, maybe maybe maybe you can start a big fundraising thing. If you do, we'll put it up on Hannity dot com and then see if people can donate, and maybe maybe you can get that. That doesn't sound you know, it sounds hard, but you know what, you don't know unless you try, right. Yeah, Yeah, I'm very sorry, my friend. I really I'm praying for you, your daughter or your family. I know it's a tough time. I hope, I hope maybe if you give us an update at some point, would be glad to help you with any effort you have.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, I would appreciate that. I'll send you what A.
Speaker 1: Haveb all right? Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number. Oh my gosh, Linda, anything worse than that?
Speaker 7: No, I mean, I think high level. There's a lot of alternative things. I have no idea what type of cancel this is I have to get more details from him, but I think Katie's going to get his information. I think we'll, you know, help him start to give Seen go. We know we can't trust go fund me, but we can do give Seen and then try our best to help him out in any way we can. I mean, the problem is, you get this diagnosis and int your child and like he said, if he had three million dollars, he would do it. There's a lot of rich people in this world that would like, you know, to give where it matters and what's more important than saving a child life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll bring it to the attention to my friend. I mean, the problem is, you know, this is a trial that hasn't even been started. You're looking to fund it, and you know now you're in a race against the clock.
Speaker 7: And that's yeah, we need something to hold her over, and then we need the money to get it started. So yeah, it's I mean the power prayers to.
Speaker 1: Go home and create memories. So I'm like, Okay, I would have watched that doctor in the face.
Speaker 7: He's a better man than me. I'll tell you that he's got some Midwest sentimental abilities there, because I would not.
Speaker 1: What is a doctor supposed to do? I have friends doctors, not that well, I have friends of mine of the doctors, and I'm like, how do you hear that?
Speaker 7: That's how you say. You say, I'm so sorry. We are going to keep researching, We're going to keep trying. We don't have the answer today, but if we hear anything, we'll be in touch. Here's the radiation to extend what we know.
Speaker 1: And then you stop talking. Okay, but that's fine. I agree with all of that. I don't have any any disagreement here. But here's the reality. And I've had these conversations with people, my friends. I said, if it was terminal and and you would they would tell you exactly what you just said. They would say, well, we've seen a little bit of hope. The research is showing that maybe a clinical trial is beginning and you might be able to be a part of that. Blah blah blah blah. And then I'd look them in the eye and say, what are the odds? I'm done? And then I asked them, would you tell me the truth? And they said, if you really pushed me, yes, I would, But I would not want to.
Speaker 7: I don't disagree with you, but I think when it comes to kids, it's different. Kids are resilient and God loves all his children. And that's a little seven year old terrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, that's why I should have mentioned saying Jude's to him too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I think we can do some good for him. We'll get a gifts and good we'll get it up on Hannity and we'll get some folks to give.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back. We'll continue follow a mainstream media is asleep at the wheel. Hannity watches on the job bringing you the news no one else can. Sean Hannity, it's almost been a year and a half of nothing but a war against radical Islamic terrorists at a seven front war, and the pain and Israel is there, and the demand for humanitarian aid is out of control because you have so many Israelis that have been displaced, They're out of their homes, people in the North, people in the South, and thank goodness for your generosity, and groups like the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, they have been on the ground from day one supporting those people that are facing the lingering horrors of war. And it looks like maybe if this deadline is not met Saturday, the war starts up again. But you have people in the North and South. They don't have homes anymore, and they've been displaced, and they're evacuees and refugees and first responders and volunteers and wounded soldiers and even elderly Holocaust survivors and families that have lost everything. Whatever you can give, please do so as quickly as possible. The need is that urgent. Go to their website. It's one word. It support IFCJ dot orgs SUPPORTIFCJ dot org, or they have a toll free number. It's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ today. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Steve Whitkoff, who went to Russia met with Putin and brought home the history teacher Mark Vogel will join us, bring us behind the scenes in those negotiations. Also, Marjorie Taylor Green pushing legislation for DOGE. Lindsey Graham one big beautiful bill or two bills will find out. Also, we'll check in with Steven Miller, Michael Waltz, and Laura Trump. Nine Eastern c DVR Hannity on Fox. We'll see you a night back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible. The Tunnels to Towers Foundation they support America's greatest heroes. That's US service members, first responders that die or are catastrophically injured in the line of duty. Now, plus the Foundation helps homeless vets. The Foundation's gold Star their Falling first Responders, Smart Home and Homeless Veterans programs. They all honor the sacrifices made for us by the men and women that risk their lives their bodies for our country and our communities. The foundations Never Forget programs engage people in nine to eleven remembrances all across the country. They have over eighty runs, walks, climbs, and dozens of golf outings every year. Now the Tunnel to Towers Nine to Eleven Institute helps educate kids k through twelve about America's darkest day while helping our nation to keep its vow to never forget. Please join us help Tunnel to Towers their important programs, and we ask that all of you join us. Commit to eleven dollars a month. Go to their website. The letter T, the number two the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation,