Speaker 1: Big Fox Entertainment presents well Rick Butchers, so with Speedy Greg Butchers, Hebi van Idler and Rick Boches.
Speaker 2: You America, a brand new IRA on a brand new show, and here we go. Teachers are ready even though it's May, and they can see summer coming. I'll see you teacher watching on YouTube. And Guatemala, Ello j Georgia. It looks like the was it I mb e W one thirty six.
Speaker 3: Be e W in the National Brotherhood of the Left for Work.
Speaker 2: What number were you?
Speaker 3: I was three ninety one.
Speaker 4: Ready, Little River Materials ready, Alexander Highway, Alexandria Highway and Jacksonville Waterloo, Detroit.
Speaker 2: I mean it just goes on and on and on.
Speaker 5: I see you America, who's ready.
Speaker 2: Red Rednecks everywhere in Kentucky are ready. Thank you Kentucky. Every way to be honest. Auburn, Tennessee is ready. Here we go here and at this time we will have a lot to do on the program today. The game all here, Speedy Greg Adler. As we watched the Tech Nation text Nations say I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 3: There's Huntsville Hospital.
Speaker 2: They're ready. Laurel Mississippi's ready. Uh my goodness, look at all the Fort Rutger is ready.
Speaker 3: I saw l A J. Georgia.
Speaker 2: LJ came up. Come on, come on there, all over it. They just keep on coming. There's Pennsylvania again. They're there every day, Peachtree City and in Georgia, Pensacola.
Speaker 3: I love this. Your mama is ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, Silver Creek's ready, Mississippi ready, morning from the SIP. I mean it just goes on and on.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tubers, y'all all ready, we see you, We see you, tubers. Thank y'all.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 2: Lots do today, lots lot got a lot to unpack today. All right, So breaking news. Black smoke rises on day two of conclave. What do more votes expected today? That means having two thirds of the majority. They didn't get there, and so they keep on going. Yeah, white smoke when they get it. Oh, I know a lot about the cont I know a thing or two about just letting you know. I'm just letting you have you. I'm a Baptist suddenly, I know about the Catholic thing. This just in Oh, I know about Vatican City. This just in black smoke. So black smoke it is. And the black smoke anything. By the way, you can get the bell ready. You know I have been to the Vatican City, have you really? Yes?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 2: It's uh so you stood there. Yes, I have flower friends Georgians. I love text Nation still be passionately wrong.
Speaker 3: I love they will.
Speaker 8: Gregg's dog Milly is ready.
Speaker 2: That's that's funny. Yes, she's ready to choose something up for some reason. Your mom is ready on me. That's fine. I got to look at that number. It might be actually my mom. Yeah, that would be fun. Gosh, that's good. It's not our mom.
Speaker 9: I know that.
Speaker 2: Uh uh. We we do have a lot to unpacked today, so let's do a little housework.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Voting continues on make Mama smile again. So we'll have the winner on Monday. Right, Choppers dead in the game will come in. We should have named it Mama's New Choppers. Mama's New Choppers. Yeah, that's right. Hey, Christy over, she's ready to go counting votes like there's no tomorrow, and they're coming in. Good gracious, they're coming in. Oh, they're coming in like crazy.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 11: So I was getting copied on every vote and there's so many coming in. It was like it's shutting down my email. They had to make it a joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, you were getting to email every vote.
Speaker 2: Every vote you would afford to me and let me know, Hey, vote vote and I showed you drag you do that. I mean, I just need to get the number, not the notification. Yeah wins. Yeah, that's a notification you'd like to get giving away a hunting trip with the giving away all kinds of in our sweet sweet home Alabama, sweet coming up next hunting seat. If you want to enter that, that's a the contest button as well. What if you get the hunting trip and you get a parade? You could be a good nice smile in the picture, right. Uh, can we have a mister chan update.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's too good.
Speaker 2: I noticed you.
Speaker 3: Would you ever say he's not doing we're chilling? Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 8: If he changes color you know, any any given time. That's not because I bought a new one. It's because they do that sometimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, buddy, we're not children.
Speaker 3: No, he's doing great. He's doing great.
Speaker 11: You know that's a great point. I mean they all look so much alike. He could just drop a new one in there. Wouldn't ever care.
Speaker 2: Special by the way, here's somebody. Oh yeah, Greg, did you we told that story?
Speaker 3: Didn't know?
Speaker 2: We didn't. We couldn't. By the way, I want you to picture this. Somebody said for me today, y'all are going all the way with me. I am driving from Louisville, Kentucky to Idaho.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 2: So we will we will do that.
Speaker 11: You know a story we didn't get to yesterday that I want to make sure we break down is the Whopper at Burger King. What about back in the day, and it's been a couple of years and two we had mentioned that Burger King was being sued because of the whopper and the.
Speaker 2: Size of the patty and the way they claim it's all you know.
Speaker 11: It's bigger than anything else or whatever. Well, now it's time they have to defend themselves. They they went that they tried to get it thrown out and it just says no. And I think there's nineteen people suing Burger King.
Speaker 2: Wait, they're soon because the whoppers claim to be bigger than it actually is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we'll do the story.
Speaker 11: They will basically defend their whopper and others that they present in a commercial as being a certain size.
Speaker 2: Look, ain't the only ones that can be accused of that. No, Now, I've never really who's burger actually is? This build is bigger and that's in the title, and it looks like a biscuit, yeah, and a sausage biscuit with a patty and it's kidded the bigger. I don't know about you, guys. I never like measure the burger when I order it. If I ever do to a fast food I just opened the wrapping and eat it. I mean, have you ever like, look all look of that? It's a little smaller and it's not an advertised I mean, dad on the one that was called bigger, I did because I went, that's bigger than the others. Well, my guys, they mustn't look like popcorn. Well all of us, I think speedy though, have been able to as Greg said, iball it I over the years. Oh yeah, I've noticed it. Serving size. I'm just about everything we're given except for the French rise at five guys, the serving size on everything seems to be reduced.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 11: In my opinion, the whopper has been around since nineteen fifty seven, and now they have to defend their whopper ads in federal court after customers are suing them for fraud.
Speaker 2: Here's what I did. That's a little much, But I will say this, if you're gonna call it the Whopper, it better be a big one.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of pressure, lot to live up to. There. I want you to know.
Speaker 2: Text Nation, which you just text is a line I was going to use and I thought better of it. But thank you for texting it. Somehow that gave me some relief. Oh I see that. But what I was a little break it down. I would like to if I were there, and there's no way to do it if I could, because I'm sure they reduced it as well. I would love to see the original Whopper and I would love to put it now by the Whopper Wopper Junior and see.
Speaker 3: I have a Wopper.
Speaker 2: Juniors even way smaller than it would really well, that's what I mean. I bet you the current Whopper is the old Wopper Junior.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I'm just spitballing here, but I'm telling you I'm a fan of the Whopper, Like, oh yeah, the Wopper is not a bad one.
Speaker 13: But you know.
Speaker 11: In twenty twenty two, Burger King tried to demit if they could get this dismissed, and the judge turned them down. So now they have to defend themselves. Now they are peoples claiming that they misled customers by falsely advertising the Whopper and other menu items and commercials. Nineteen people are suing Burger king. It's funny because twenty they advertise the burger as a large burger, larger burger compared to competitors by showing the Whopper containing oversized meat patties and ingredients that overflow over the bun to make it appear that the burger is approximately thirty five percent larger in size lawsuit. I know it coertained more than double the meat than the actual burger, according to the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: According This is a USA Today reported.
Speaker 3: Again, I don't expect that much from my burger joints.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, I get it. They shrink over the years. Here's the move they love to do. Big bun, not a big paddy, that's right. But here's what you look at the big bungle man, that's a big burger. Then you get off in there and you know what bothers me about this lawsuit. We couldn't get a twentieth person.
Speaker 3: I know, that.
Speaker 2: The nineteen from thirteen different states. Doesn't it feel better if you said twenty people are suing over this nineteen. You got to find even if it's not, there's gotta be one more person.
Speaker 3: That's mad about it. Yeah, because there's no more people I'm mad about it than nine.
Speaker 2: Ay, then I don't think it's worth pursuing.
Speaker 14: Great.
Speaker 2: Some people are saying they don't think the quarter pound is a quarter pound anymore.
Speaker 3: Probably not, But that's just life.
Speaker 2: I mean, Whopper didn't expect to be this hungry this sooner.
Speaker 3: I know it's all now, is right?
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgers Show, The Voice of Reason in an unreasonable World, The Rick Burger's Show.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Thanks for being with us America. We got a lot to do on the program today. A couple of Hey Burdes coming up, phone calls will get the unscreened phone calls today, breaking down the stories of the day, and a couple of big announcements on the program today, a couple of updates, so we got that happening today. Are you out there? Do you have a house that you need need to sell and need to sell it fast? Well, you're you know, I know these scenarios. Hey, look, God forbid man, you know, but you have a loved one. H maybe it's your parents they passed on their time on Earth ended. Uh, and all of a sudden you've inherited a house and you're like, wow, I already have a house and I really need to sell it, you know, whatever the situation may be. They're brand new to be part of the show. It's called Sell My House Fast.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 2: If you go to Google, you're going to see they have five star reviews. Their offers are fair, the process transparent. Okay, these are people that you can trust with this. There's you're not gonna have to deal with a real estate agent, no added real estate commissions. They'll do any repairs the house needs, any cleaning, the house needs even clean out, you know, stuff that you're like, hey, I just want this to go off to junk or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: They will handle it.
Speaker 2: And do you ever have something just kind of hanging over you, like a black cloud like this, You're like, we gotta get this, we gotta do something about this house. Well, here you go, and plus you know, and you get money in the process. So here's the number to call sell my house fast. Get this handled one eight hundred seven three four zero five zero four one eight hundred seven three four zero five zero four. If you go to Rick Burgess show dot com under sponsors that phone number and their information is listed there. Now sell my house fast. Okay. So I do want to say that because it is real. I want to say thank you to the Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce.
Speaker 3: Greg.
Speaker 2: Greg it's our home county.
Speaker 3: Going home today.
Speaker 2: Huh, buddy, you will not be the only one that will travel twenty today once you hit the bridge or on the other side, big brother will do it as well. I'm going on the other side. I'm going on those side of the wall. I will not take your exit.
Speaker 1: I'll roll on.
Speaker 2: Yes, you will to O X F O R D. And it's not as far as you think it is. If I'm going to that Museum of Natural History that mister san Antonio kind of talked down to us about.
Speaker 3: It looks great. I didn't know it existed.
Speaker 2: What do you think you think we're a bunch of rubes. Well, we're all in overalls and OAF shoes in Captain County, Ricky.
Speaker 3: That I thought it was cool.
Speaker 2: You need to go buy them leather wood. That's what I was gonna ask you. Yeah, do you think leather wood when you get up the top of hill? Hang a rude, You're not fine. So I'm not gonna take the one eighty five. I'm getting off a cold water. That's what I would do. That's where I used to live bypass. You really think that's better? I remember that house like as supposed to come all the way throughout this.
Speaker 3: You're going to argue about.
Speaker 2: This right now, Well we could look you do what you want to do. But of course, now Rick, wait a minute, there is a traffic circle involved. If you go that way roundabout. When those roundabout traffic circle roundabout, it is traversed. Also acceptable.
Speaker 11: Well, well I understand this is I happen right underneath him while he's spicy right now.
Speaker 2: Pay attention though, when you take the right and when you get down there where twenty one and all that runs together, you're gonna have to get off.
Speaker 16: I know.
Speaker 2: If you stay straight you go end up in Golden Spring. Well that's what I'm worried about. What did just look at the sign?
Speaker 17: What? What?
Speaker 2: What do you think about that? Here's a concept putting into the GPS just past Sex High School?
Speaker 3: You're going to turn?
Speaker 2: What about put it in the GPS and go the way it says? If you like that, do it? Yeah. See there he thinks he knows more than the GPS.
Speaker 11: I well, when if you enter Calhoun County, I like to know where he's going right down?
Speaker 2: How you go, what you say, where you turn?
Speaker 11: Everything? I mean, and if you don't do what he says, he gets got. What if there's a special what they're about it?
Speaker 14: Listen?
Speaker 2: What if there was a special app and it and it bypassed and overcame, overruled every app you had. Somebody said I'm gonna have to deal with Calhoun County also, and Greg's face came up on an app. Let me tell you what you do?
Speaker 14: Get off.
Speaker 3: I don't go to the one eighty five delivery his delivery.
Speaker 2: To traveling straight. Let me just let me just you just go go one eight five. This is gonna hurt you, Okay, it's not efficient or maps they don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there's a wreck.
Speaker 8: You know you're doing a long trip.
Speaker 2: Just Google Maps don't know. You want these people that anywhere I go, I've got I mean, God forbid I remember how to get somewhere.
Speaker 8: Well, sometimes there's accidents. You want about that.
Speaker 2: I'm coming back to people to the house and they have to put their phone and go or I can't go anywhere. I don't even know where to turn left right when I leave my driveway until this phone tells me. You know what, we used to look at maps. We used to just figure it out. We didn't have to have that.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that thing will mess up sometimes.
Speaker 14: Will it will?
Speaker 2: It will? Buddy? Great? Can I tell you again? This feels goods good to have that back. Don't right. I get on my kids all the time. Y'all lost If you ain't right, well, those people pull to get somewhere. Yeah, I know what I ain't talking about that. That's not what I'm talking about that. Yeah, I wanted to tell me every move to make because I have no idea where I'm going. That is not a good place to be. Tell you what, you keep this up, I might do the one eighty eight. Oh no, you really going to probably bad. It's not that badly got the text Nation says I need to do the one eighty eight. Yeah, yeah, interchangement because it'll get you out you gotta you gotta get off that exit. I'm talking about it. You can end up down there at Sacks High School home with the wildcat.
Speaker 3: They're back. What about what about you want it?
Speaker 13: Also?
Speaker 2: Let him follow you? Also also the one eighty eight, and I think it's on the sign. Now that's where those seventy five Jersey. But I'm gonna tell you about one eighty it is, but I'm gonnaell you I don't think it's.
Speaker 3: On the sign.
Speaker 2: It'll get congested, right, But yeah, that one thing about one eighty eight, that's a popular one. It is the people don't know how to merge. I go by the live with That's just me. You do what you want to do, Okay, You just need to go through Oxford as in the old way. One eighty five. That what takes by the stadium for sure, you can see.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Stopping to get you a opera and eat it on the way. How about Yeah, Now, if you go to the one of the ain't there is a burger king down there? You could get a offer. Is there any chance that I'm gonna see Jerald Case tonight? No, he won't be inwhere near the Chamber of Commerce, you don't think he runs a small business on the side. But I just don't see him getting an award. You realized I'm handing a small business war. Well, he may be up for some kind he actually does.
Speaker 14: He may be up for.
Speaker 2: You think I ain't even Howard You're wrong. Oh yeah, that's good. Well you got some decisions to make.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jersey at Buffalo Wildwall, shar has made it clear she does not want to go on a tour of the prowess of seventy five. And I'm like, baby, but we don't get over there much. If we were there, I need I need to, She goes, You've done this before. I've had to go stand on the field. I've done all this and none of that him resembles. But I do need to go by and see the indoor facility. Yes, that's uh yeah, well, I mean it's got it's got Dad in there and he and coach Hearing that was named after ps. I need to do that. Yeah. When he says stuff like that, that means he won't. But he needs to. Yeah, he's not going. No, you think you really think he's gonna go in there and find somebody that lade him in no way. I mean, come on now, longs to go into the facility is probably people, It's probably not. It's a practice facility. It's not like where they keep you know, the records, their offices. Well, I'm at least gonna try it.
Speaker 3: Well you should.
Speaker 2: Is that parking lot still over there? Where used to park?
Speaker 10: How do you park there?
Speaker 18: Just go?
Speaker 3: Is the parking lot still there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, it's different. Well that's not. When I was not asking, Siria, I was acting sarcastically. You don't think that one's there anymore? Google, I'm sorry you had to sit through this, but have a panica.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, uh, let's talk about real talk here. Have you just realized Mother's days right around the corner and you you don't have anything yet?
Speaker 3: Don't panic?
Speaker 2: I got you. Instead of the usual flowers or ask minute Amazon, panic by give your wife something that actually feeds her soul. A ticket to share the Arrows with Blaze Media's on Ali Beth Stuckey and Alan Texas on October the eleventh. She will have a wonderful time, not just an event. It's a powerful, faith filled experience where women can come together to be encourage equipped, and reminded of their purpose as wives, moms, and daughters of the one and only Living God. And let's be honest, she carries a lot. There's a chance for her to be poured into for once because she's always emptying herself. This year's lineup is fantastic. Ginger Dougger will be there, Alissa Childers, Shawna Hollman, Taylor Duke's Katie Faust, worship by the amazing Francesca Battistilly. It's going to be a powerful weekend that your wife will not want to miss. Now the ticket is going to go fast, so go to share the Arrows dot com. I have your tickets. Now share the Arrows dot com. Because nothing says I appreciate you quite like giving her a weekend filled with worship and community.
Speaker 1: Do you have your Rick Burgess Show swag? Check out our store at Brickburgessshow dot com and click shop.
Speaker 2: You got your swag? I see a lot of you with it. I've seen it.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 14: Love it.
Speaker 2: You got some more stuff coming this summer. Yes, I have Gary's polo shirt. Hey, I want to I mean, you know, I want a shirt like you list you have got.
Speaker 3: And we will be on location next week. We got a lot going on next week.
Speaker 2: I mean, so we'll be live on location for the Regions Charity pro Am out of Birmingham or Hoover, Alabama. Uh, and we'll be their own location. And Gary says he will. Hey, anyway, you could just meet me at the studio and we ride in there. We Now, I'm giving you to him, so he's mine, he is, so you given. I'm Gary, I'm Gary giving you to him. Yeah. Yeah, I'm giving him to you. And then you you've got Davy and you got all that.
Speaker 11: And I'm getting there on the front end and starting to set up problem before I know it.
Speaker 3: I'll hear you before I see you.
Speaker 14: Y'all be.
Speaker 2: Then coming around the corner.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 2: No, I'll get in there trying to park and get turned around. I'm gonna make Gary squirm because here's what I'm gonna do. And I'm gonna make behind your truck. I'm gonna make him. I'm making I'm gonna make him squirm. Started, buddy, I'm gonna say, Gary, I will meet you at the studio. Yes, we can ride over together. But when we come back it's Wednesday. Bible stood, you got to stay for the Bible. Stod Oh, that's great, that's what I'm doing. That's good stuff. I can't wait saying that's great. That is I've been rethinking the thing before we move on. I think you need to go cold Water, stay on two O two straight into Quintard Hangle left. Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying now, if you want to go on the Oxtor.
Speaker 2: Tour, you can't do that.
Speaker 11: But if you're just trying to get there, Greg, I apologize for the rest of the country. No idea what he's talking about, because you're gonna end up missing that little thing. You can't handle buying them.
Speaker 2: Well, it's got a safety circle, it's got traffic circle, whatever the hell.
Speaker 3: And plus there's called a round it's a roundabout.
Speaker 17: You know what.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like it either because he knows. He knows it's European trum some reason.
Speaker 3: He can't remember round about in his But I.
Speaker 2: Think there's traffic circle, think a round about by the group. Yes, being around, Yeah, I got it, okay.
Speaker 3: The uh got it.
Speaker 2: By the way, he'll never forget you because of that. But great, there's no there's no old seventy five PRIs. That's a whole different. That's there's no tour there. Yeah, but if you weren't going for the tour just to get there, that two o two is the way to go. Yeah, it's not, Greg, it's not the same to go. You know, here's here's where you know I had, I had these. I even took Sherry on the field one time. He showed her where I picked up a punt and ran it in. And how do you even remember that? Well, do you think I don't remember that?
Speaker 14: Run?
Speaker 2: Divins? Don't forget a lot. And so you took her to that spot? Yeah, okay, right there seven yards of glory. Rick now at the stadium with they got turf out there. It's not saying it's it's not the same grass, Okay, buddy.
Speaker 3: Guys, I gotta say I'm I'm looking at it.
Speaker 8: You know, around about versus an intersection where you got you know, a T and they make a good case in a roundabout you only have eight vehicle chances for an accident, eight spots for a vehicle conflict. And in regular normal teas you know t intersection, you got thirty two vehicle content thirty two chances for an accident.
Speaker 2: Thanks for that update, Socialist rig don't be scared of around right out of this is right out of Europe.
Speaker 11: Look, I guess you'd like to say that a red light for two minutes, that's a four way stopping a red light.
Speaker 2: I went into the traffic light. I went into a roundabout with a bad attitude and then came out the other side and going to be mad about it. And I thought I was pretty smooth.
Speaker 3: You came out the other side and feeling I was.
Speaker 2: I was mad at first, and then when I shot out the other end, I was ready dog. And if everybody I will act right O. That's the key. Yeah, some people can't handle it now.
Speaker 3: The traffic circle is just a smaller round amount.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever, But I just just for you know, if you go like, if you go one way, there's you know, here's the here's the stadium, here's the field, here's the jersey. If I do the way, Greg says, all I really got is and here's where I had stomach attack. Yeah, if you want to see landmarks where that yeah the only landmark that. Yeah, there went much of a shoulder and I had to get out in that ditch. Speaking of the shoulders, have to do this with your shoulder if I come into them too. On point, go, hey, there's a power company where I used to work. It's right there on your left. You're getting into town. I'm just saying I got used to work for it. Are you just saying yeah, I'm saying yep. All the roundabout people will take the mark of the beast, probably you the one with the star. When I'm not sitting at a traffic light and I go on.
Speaker 3: For I got no star.
Speaker 2: I d not doing a roundabout just because you're around soccer, because I watch soccer, and I like round watch soccer every every World Cup every four years.
Speaker 3: There every four four years.
Speaker 8: I'm a big soccer fan. Every four years.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The fact that they only do it every four years tell you world, there's not that much.
Speaker 8: There's so United States.
Speaker 3: We're going.
Speaker 8: We're all going as buddies. We're going to go to a game, to a soccer match.
Speaker 2: It's a match, not a game.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that's what I said. We're going to the pitch, yes, yeah, watch them run around on the pitch.
Speaker 14: World, we better be.
Speaker 3: Drinking a lot of beers. All I'm saying, because I don't know how you gonna get there.
Speaker 2: If we're going to soccer and you said able to watch them run around, that's about all you get to see is everybody running around. Yeah, kick running well, kick it back, kick out of bounds, lay down.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm in trouble. Kick kick kick out of bounds, A.
Speaker 8: Lot of flopping.
Speaker 2: They kick kick kick is the game over? I don't know. They may add time.
Speaker 3: They gotta add times, the stoppage time.
Speaker 2: Don't get it.
Speaker 8: US Canada, Mexico host hosting World Cup twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: We're going be awesome. We hate our chests.
Speaker 2: If we go, we're going for a comedy bit. Okay, yeah, I might be open to that.
Speaker 8: That's that would be good too.
Speaker 2: Coo and make fun of it and really upset soccer fans. Yeaheah, awesome. Maybe right at the end, maybe go to blows uh so little fisticuffs. Speaking of that, a couple of stories today involving Tom Brady and uh tongue of ala yep. Tom Brady surprised it took him this long. Tom Brady has admitted that it was a mistake doing the Netflix roast, But I think I could have made that thingment the next day, Well he did kind of did kind of are they just now doing it?
Speaker 11: Well, he was on the Uh we played I think some of the audio video of him on that podcast with Logan Paul yesterday. I think there was something that came up and you had something ad like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was about Sanders. Yeah, he texted Sanders because he was that's it, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 11: Well, he was in that same podcast he was asking if he regretted doing the twenty twenty four roast. And this is audio only, Rick, I have him explaining that no cussing here, but this is kind of what he felt about the article I have he's cussing. Well, yeah he didn't say he didn't. He didn't say it in this though. Okay, I regret that my kids. It's tough on my kids, for sure. I love laughing at myself. It felt like I was in the locker room. But I do understand like for my kids, that was really hard. There's some things a parent you don't realize until after. There's no perfect manual for it. You got to value yourself as a parent too all the time.
Speaker 20: So even though I really enjoyed the show and when you were in that moment in that theater that night at the Forum, like it was electric.
Speaker 3: We got done.
Speaker 2: Everybody was on cloud nine.
Speaker 20: And I think that moment I'll never forget, and then I'll never forget when I talked to my kids the next day, I felt like I staked through the heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, if you if you've ever seen the Comedy Central roast, they're brutal, Yeah, brutal.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 2: I saw make a joke about Pete Davison's dad. He was a fireman on nine to eleven that was in the Twin Towers, and yeah, because he was on the panel. And they have trashed the penalty. Oh wow, geez, I mean that nothing. They'll they'll go anywhere. I heard it was filthy. Oh yeah, yeah wow.
Speaker 3: One thing I didn't think about is you you know, you think it's it's Tom Brady's kids. They're used to it. They're they're in the limelight.
Speaker 2: Already, they're used to this not nastiness.
Speaker 8: But that was yeah, and that was another level also, and the end, the entire thing was just about Tom Brady and making fun of him versus, you know, maybe his gameplay being criticized or whatever in the past. So I can see how that would impacted his kids differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Tom Brady also, I guess is it from the same whatever, it's a different story. He named four NFL players he was afraid to get hit by. And you know, and that you're not on there?
Speaker 3: Where am I not on here?
Speaker 2: Five is not on there? I never played against it. But but this does not surprise me. Of course ray Lewis that in surprised me. Ray lewis violent. Ray Lewis is so violent, it's terrifying. Yeah, it's a terrifying man. And I looked him out of eye when they played the Titans one time. We were out there for pregame and they were trying to rush us no halftime, and they were trying to rush us off the field, and the players were coming on the field and I ended up staring ray Lewis out to eye. He looked at me like, I will kill you where you're standing. And I'm like, I'm sorry to be on your way. I'm moving over to the sideline. I'm a radio guy that did some kind of goofy halftime promotion a punt. Yeah, and you look like you would like to kill me. Yeah, yeah, he really did.
Speaker 3: Also, uh, sue, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Was a beast yes, uh. And of course a lot of penalties.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: Also J J. Wat Wat And I don't know if it's an S or singular. I'm always is it what J J?
Speaker 3: Watt?
Speaker 2: I think it's what is it? Wat's with an s?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: And then of course Aaron McDonald, Aaron Donald. And by the way, it is a singular.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: You're right, I didn't know if singing. I was scared of it. And I haven't heard Aaron Donald. By the way, is uh is one of the best fotball players.
Speaker 11: I'm well what he said when he and there's not a whole lot of chasing. If you're chasing Tom Brady. He was good a lot of things, but he had been made the fact he wasn't that fact that swift. He said, you get you get him chasing you around. He said, that's not fine at all. And he mentioned and I can't remember the name rate, but he mentioned the nose guard for the Ravens back in the day.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 2: He said he was he was huge, of course, you know what, big boy what was his name? Not that he never was in shape.
Speaker 14: That was what was that guy?
Speaker 3: It's a common I think he's talking about somebody else. Oh, that's not him.
Speaker 2: In this article. I don't see him. Let's see.
Speaker 14: Uh he added it.
Speaker 2: No, No, we were talking about it before the show started. Yeah, all I see is the four I just just mentioned. It's uh is it is it?
Speaker 3: Sah?
Speaker 2: Is this guy? I see about? How to say his name? Yeah?
Speaker 21: N g.
Speaker 2: Again helloading not up? Yeah, I don't loading loading. It had to be some I don't remember him. I bet he was. He was three hundred and forty pounds helloading massive.
Speaker 4: Do you hear Rick?
Speaker 2: You were thinking about Sarah Guse? Yeah, Sarah Goo, I told you. I told you. Yeah, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Some Oh yeah man yeah, like a boulder hit. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Sarah Gusa was almost immovable in there as far as you couldn't you couldn't get him out of the way. He had that one gap two gap covered up. Pretty good guy, but I never saw him really chasing people down and drilling.
Speaker 3: But Grady's main point, he.
Speaker 2: Said, if you don't do your work, you're going to get hurt, yeah, by these people. And he says, these four or five will hurt you.
Speaker 14: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. Can't get out of the car, Bunny, The Rick Burgish Shows.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we make you late for wherever you're going because you don't want to give it up. Wall I got to see where this is yelling. You never know what's going to happen on the show. All right, So moving forward on Monday's program, you'll get an opportunity. Two things. Will tell you on Monday who won make Mama smile again?
Speaker 3: That'll be Monday.
Speaker 2: And also Gene Holman will be here to tell you whose Speedy is playing with in the region celebrity program coming up on Wednesday next week we'll be broadcasting live there. You can be with speedyes group if you have the highest bid, or any group that that Gene announces.
Speaker 3: Ain't Hoby's in that group? Yeah? Well minute ago, once again he had to clear it with Hobi on what the weather?
Speaker 2: When in to tell did you hear that?
Speaker 3: He goes, okay, it's so nice.
Speaker 11: Was joking, you know, trying to be but what he was it was so Hobi works at regions and he was talking about is he in charge of the tournament?
Speaker 2: And we were actually having a com Regions. Oh my gosh, I can't talk through the drift through today. There's plenty of Regions employees there think just the censor of the Why why do I just have conversations with y'all.
Speaker 14: Times?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Did you hear him seriously? I might throw punch you, Greg. Did you hear him say that? Speeding looks on me as serious as he hit?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: When I was thinking about ten off later so I don't have to leave the show, I talked to Hobe. He thinks that's a good and I thought he was being funny. There's an event that night, Wednesday night.
Speaker 11: So y'alltven know, because you have to talk in eight second increments with y'all, you don't pay attention.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 11: So and we're coming out of break. Rick's got one headphone here off what huh? And so I was just getting it all in. I didn't tell you the whole one, you know, because he's got to get back.
Speaker 3: He's get back in grad.
Speaker 2: But you worked, you got ache?
Speaker 3: He ate too much?
Speaker 2: Fred Or I know I did, but he was being know we make a joke about well, ask Hobe. No serious conversation to Hobe, my daddy you know what, you know what I realized I am? You know, I realized I am y'all are y'all are the family. I'm the dead driving and and y'all got stuff going. I'm like, what, I'm still trying to drive where we're going?
Speaker 3: Show it.
Speaker 2: Once he's driving, Greg, he's got to do your shot. Were looking the rear view mirror finding what you're doing. Sometimes you got to look in the back to.
Speaker 8: See, hey, y'all quit y'all quit messing with each other. Back there.
Speaker 1: I will pull this.
Speaker 3: Car over, who's this?
Speaker 2: Who's this great.
Speaker 17: That?
Speaker 14: I don't know?
Speaker 3: I got that on one side.
Speaker 2: And but what you know, because that bothers him, sometimes I do it on purpose.
Speaker 11: So no, all right, So the night before Regions on the thirteenth of May, there is a pairings party.
Speaker 2: If you play well.
Speaker 11: So I've gone before and Terry and I were thinking about just having a little date night and going, okay, there's nothing funny about that.
Speaker 2: You got to look at him with those lies. You know I've noticed is Greg? Greg Gliffs is life within on the show. We just happen to move a mic into it. There's no Greg coming to the show. The show goes to Greg, you know, because sometimes the MIC's over here. Oh yeah, corporate gre corporate not on the new gig. I haven't been corporate gred.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So there's a pairings party the night, but the night but so early when we do the show, so.
Speaker 3: Early, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: And then there's another event.
Speaker 3: You think.
Speaker 2: He's not letting go that sleep under the tent here there's a top two. Put some sugar in early today and he's gonna ride. He's riding that.
Speaker 11: Thing like a surface now. And then I don't have He's gonna be over there hung in the stairs. Oh yeah, yeah, Oh my goodness. So but I can't get through it. I might as well just stop what to do?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: No, so there's which house he works for, the sponsor, not the not the course. Yeah, he doesn't put the event on go ahead. No, So it's Gene Homan and Hobe coming Monday, right and uh.
Speaker 11: And so we were talking about playing and when I was talking to the folks that actually do do the pairings for for regions the program, we were discussing the change of the show and the different dynamics and responsibilities of everybody and me leaving the show has been concerning to me because you got this one here. You don't think, no, you'll either do that or you're going to be headset on during doing the show and then you're stuck.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't get up, you can't believe. I'll be honest, Becau. They're rude to me, and I don't like that. You're not the best person to go get people for. That's not really your.
Speaker 11: Doing a good show and having And I'm not saying me there, I'm just saying just facilitating all that that's more important than teen off during the show, and to my opinion, in my opinion, and all the people playing being interviewed is more important than some where they're here there they.
Speaker 3: Go, we do your t off shot and that's good.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, So so is it is it more important that you know, hey, I just do the show, finish the show and then go play. And so we were talking about that being probably the smartest scenario, you and hob and and I was just that because that that evening of the program. There's also another event that we were talking about going to yeah and and uh and so he we were just discussing it and that kind of brought in the tea time and him told me, He's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: That's what that was about.
Speaker 11: It wasn't about him approving when I can tee you you were the fact you were telling it.
Speaker 2: Hobee signed off on it. Honestly thought you were joking and he threw hobing because we exaggerate. I should know better, but he was serious it was and he's not caddying for me now. Okay. Even asked Hobe about the extended forecast, and I'm like, when is he.
Speaker 3: A wrong anything with regions? He knows right, you know what.
Speaker 11: That had to do with him being going to that event that night because of him, But I couldn't get that out and finish.
Speaker 14: You you over He.
Speaker 3: Signed off when you that, So yeah, so that's the possibility you're going to after.
Speaker 2: The show that might te off it like noon, Thank you, Hobing, Thank you Hobing. Deal with celebrities. You're still gonna have to Hell, buddy, can't sit and be hung out. I'm not scared by the way Greg does not like if any of the interview people have any airs about him at all. He still ain't got over booger McFarland. I just thought he could have been nicer.
Speaker 11: Now he was he but everybody has a bad day, you know, maybe he had something on him and wasn't very nice.
Speaker 2: And when Bau won't sign autographs, oh god, boy, Greg, that's Greg Struggles, that's stuff.
Speaker 11: And I know you try being stuck between him and Barkley, who's the opposite. I know he's going to stop for everybody. And then you got bow going, let's go.
Speaker 2: Have you've been following me all day? Hold old bowl, by the way, you were supposed to give me something to do. I needed a little pre with with Charles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you. I'm doing it now.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 2: All right. So we we just had the conversation talking about how, you know, the right seems to be gaining ground. Love that people are waking up. You know, the left's narrative cracking and a lot of places they look kind of chaotic over there. But be careful, be careful. You know how many times have we heard this sports analogy. Don't knock it out of gear to the game's over. The game is far far far from over. So we need every weapon that we have in our arsenal, and you need to add to your arsenal Blaze TV if you don't already have it. This is a world full of noise and false narratives, and you need a stronghold where you find the bold voices, the freethinkers, the fearless commentary to make sense of all this. And Blaze TV provides that every day, own demand on any device. So subscribe to Blaze TV. You're not just watching content, You're supporting a movement and you're getting you know how we talk about on our show, Broadcasting from the real world and kind of bringing all the clarity to the fake narratives that are out there. Starts with just eight dollars a month, the price of a fancy cup of coffee. So if you use the code Rick at check out, go to BlazeTV dot com slash rick, subscribe today blaze tv dot com slash rick, and say.
Speaker 3: Twenty bucks on an annual plant. You need Blaze TV.
Speaker 2: It is unfiltered, unafraid, and on demand.
Speaker 19: Welcome to the Rick Birch Show. Broadcasting from the Real World. Wick Speedy, Greg Addlering, Rick Burgers book up from there a guts time pull the show everybody ready to Welcome to the Big Burgess Show.
Speaker 14: Hands the casting from the reel.
Speaker 19: Here we go America, Speedie bred Addler and Rick Burges.
Speaker 8: Buck up, there, Guts time pull the show.
Speaker 2: The gang is all here. Our number is eight eight eights, the number six Big Box. You can text us on the same line. Hello, Text Nation, Hello tubers, Rick Burgess Show. Hello to all of you listening to radio stations on The Rick Burgess Show Radio Network, our tune in app. Maybe you're catching an archive on our YouTube channel or our podcast channel, whatever the case may be, Welcome a couple of things. Little housework. Yesterday's Wednesday Bible Study Job chapter twelve. That archive is now available for you if you did not catch it live yesterday. So that is now available. That is new. Today we will embark on a new journey. Blaze TV has given us an opportunity for another unique podcast. We're living in the day of podcasts. Here a podcast, there, a podcast, everywhere pod podcast. This is one that we've been pondering and thinking about and seems to be some hype for it. It's going to be important. I think it has to be handled in the right way. It's covered in prayer and we will do episode one this weekend. Strange Encounters is the name of the podcast. I was approached about this from the Blaze team. Uh kind of went back and forth on whether we wanted to take this journey or not. One of the reasons that we were kind of wondering is just the workload. I mean, we're we've got a lot going on, and you know, we're we we all we produce a lot of content already, h but we it's an opportunity and I think, you know, we're learning that the show can't cover everything to the depths that you know you want to on certain topics, because you know, we want to keep a lot of topics coming on the main show every week. This one will be a podcast about spiritual warfare, and I hope to be able to through scripture, provide some clarity on some things that that people always have questions about, you know, and you can't return every email, and we certainly can't take the show and spend a lot of time on some of these topics and uh that are that are deep in scripture when involving demons and angels and in the spiritual rim And so we will be doing that. Now, this is not going to be a podcast about ghost and bigfoot and aliens. It's going to be clarifying some of that, and let's talk about what those of us that And even if you don't have a biblical worldview, I think you might be interested in hearing what Scripture has to say about this. So today will kind of be We're going to jump first and say, well, what what does the Bible say about these things?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 2: And we will have episode one this weekend, Adler and I will be recording that today. So and you the same thing. You just get it wherever you get podcasts. And people have asked Adler there'll be a video and audio option, right both, Yes, I did so that that that's coming up today. And so going forward, you know, you've got the daily Show, You've got the Weekly Bible Study, you've got the best of Rick and Bubba podcast.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: And now we're going to add to it strange Encounters. We've got a lot going on, and then coming up next week. Another update. On May the thirteenth, the release of Men Don't Run in the Rain. I did get an update on that, and I will tell some of you that I stepped out a little bit because I'm not a publisher, though I play one here on the radio. They're saying it's possible that the audio version will be available on the book launch next Tuesday, but not likely it will be available. It's just probably not going to be ready by Tuesday. So some of you were asking me about Audible. You already have memberships there. Audible usually takes about two to three weeks after a release. Fy on that some of the other audio books might have it. I didn't realize how many there are. There's a lot, and so they may have it. So audio people, you may not be on the thirteenth hardcover, Yes you can order it. Yes on the ebooks, the kindle, Yes on that on thirteen. Audio made delay a couple of weeks, So just wanted to update you on that too. And that's that's all coming up on Tuesday. So we got a lot going on, a lot going on in old Rick Burges's show land. I mentioned last hour and I didn't finish it. We were talking about Tom Brady and finishing up, you know, him regretting doing the roast. No surprise there, yeah, a little surprise. It took him a while to realize maybe that wasn't a good thing for my kids. Yeah, but one, but he was transparent about it. And then he talked about the people that he didn't like to be hit by. And I mentioned that Tongue of Aloa also an update on Tongue of Loa as well. A Tongue of Aloa is selling his house in South Florida and they're saying that he hopes to sell it for three million, that he bought it for one six. Now, I don't know why this is a story, but it's just but again, I mean, he's getting traded. What now, Well, that's true. It hit the market, and I think that became a story because why they're selling that home? But but why are they selling it? Something to consider. And then I heard you and Greg talking about this. It looks like that the Steelers have agreed to trade George pick George Pickens to the Cowboys. Yeah that's a that's a local guy from here. Yeah yeah, Lamb and Pickings. Now, yeah, a guy that played here in our area.
Speaker 8: Two of them had did a did a press conference talking about do you guys remember that string of breakings?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I do remember that players during games their homes would break. He had commented on that I can't I can't find right now exactly if if his house got broken into, but he did feel the need to hire armed security to protect his house last season, so that might be part of it. His decision to himself.
Speaker 2: Good point. Well, it's going to hurt his selling point. I know people are because targeting him, but still yeah, yeah, I'm trying to sell my home because people are. You know, that's not a great thing to put on sales.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't add that to it.
Speaker 2: Speedy are you Are you a Cowboys guy? Yeah? I like the Cowboys. I know Chiefs are your main team.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I want to say this for Speedy. Speedy's been a chief fan when they were no good. Yes, yes, he's not a bandwagon. Oh no, Hoby was late.
Speaker 3: Yes, uh.
Speaker 11: Second team were the Cowboys because back in the day when the Steelers, I'm upset, y'all and I know it and we've but when the Cowboys and the Steelers would all back and all that, when they would play, I was cowboys, little cowboys, just allow.
Speaker 2: Cowboys garbage can and all that.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, and so and then there would Dak being there, Dak Prescott and of course you pay attention, and then as an adult being the stadium guy for the Titans for eight years. Were all of us were huge Titan fans because of you, So I would think it'd probably be those three.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know well, I mean we were big when Tyler was young the Titans were his man? Was that not a blast?
Speaker 3: And my boys get still on the field and everything.
Speaker 11: They're still upset because now they're grown and they're like, man, we were so young then. I wish we could have enjoyed that they were just so young.
Speaker 2: Also, So do you think it's Picking's doing well in the NFL? I haven't followed it. Yeah, he's he's good. He just seems like she's always got drama on the sidelines or something. He's a little controversial at times. Yeah, he's talented, that's for sure.
Speaker 11: Maybe, you know, in the right situation there they can they The Cowboys obviously need some help at receiver given in the running game too. But m but everything seems to be Dak Prescott's fault no matter what happens.
Speaker 2: For everything's real defensive.
Speaker 11: Well you got you, by the way, you got to have some help, real defensive gotta have help, right, That's that state in you you got too much stadium.
Speaker 14: Well, you got to have some help.
Speaker 2: It can't always be.
Speaker 3: Get it out.
Speaker 2: I know you're gonna be, but you can't talk negative about Dak Prescott. I'm I think, I think I'm real. He don't even let hope you talk that way.
Speaker 3: No, he should hope me.
Speaker 2: Right now, someone also asking you, since I was doing the updates on things that are coming up, when is the next episode of Tales from the Camp Pass House the Fishing Tournament that's coming out Memorial Day weekend. So it has not come out yet, It will come out Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 3: So there you go. We got that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was from Texas Nation.
Speaker 3: Yep, all right, we'll come back.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot to do on screen. Phone calls coming up as well. You gotta have hell Rick, you do have It's a team sport.
Speaker 11: It's a team sport. You gotta have weapons, right, you gotta have receivers to get separation, you gotta have a running game.
Speaker 2: You got to have it all.
Speaker 3: We gotta have it all, right.
Speaker 2: I'm not blaming Dak for it.
Speaker 11: Can't just plant that back foot and all of a sudden expect him to be you know everything, but he ain't got no help and it keeps getting hurt.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. Okay, are you ready to bring something to the table?
Speaker 16: Cool?
Speaker 2: No, and get on the show.
Speaker 1: One eight eight eight six, Big Fox.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: That's the number, and it's unscreen phone calls first one of the day at eight eight eight six Big Vox. Just like Ken Osburn just told you eight eight eight six two four four eight six'. Nine you'll hear ringing and just hang with it until we actually. Answer that's the beauty of unscreen phone, calls the now preferred way to be a caller to The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 3: Show we like it.
Speaker 2: Better you seem to like it, better and it always leads to a little, uncertainty which also feeds THAT i wonder what's gonna happen. Next titlin dot com has Joined The Rick Burgess. Show glad to have. Them if you're like a lot of, Us i'm speaking for, MYSELF i GUESS i should yo yo, dieting been, there done?
Speaker 3: That lost the?
Speaker 2: Weight put it back? On did some fad diet dropped it? Off put it back? On this is actually not good health. Wise it increases risks for, stroke cardiac, event and type two. Diabetes not good. Stuff so and then you get into the shots and you get into the prescriptions and you're, like, well what about something natural that would help you with your, appetite would give you the energy that you're looking for us you don't feel like you.
Speaker 3: Know i'm losing, weight BUT i got no. ENERGY i don't feel like doing.
Speaker 2: Anything and also make sure that your sugar is at a healthy, level all. Naturally it's Called tateling dot. Com it's actually Called, lean but go To tateling dot. Com we'll get you twenty percent off with the code big. Vox also there is a link At Rick burgess show dot com under the sponsor's. Button take a look At lean at tatelan dot. Com unscreenphone calls they're pouring. In let's Go, hello welcome to The Rick meard your, show your own go, Ahead.
Speaker 22: Yes, Rick, Hey, HEY i wanted to let you guys. KNOW i know you guys use The moultrie cameras and. Stuff, yes but At BUCkies right now they have when you buy any, camera any of the like hunting cameras and, stuff you get one for a. Dollar so this MORNING i bought a trail camera is By. Muddy it's like and then the two pack of The Moultrie edge, too that is.
Speaker 15: With a.
Speaker 3: Dollar, whoa, YEAH i don't remember.
Speaker 2: THAT i knew talking to damn Your speedy's Weeping, brisket he's weeping. SPEED i knew talking To moultrie off off the air that he told me This bucki's deal was. Coming, Yep SO i guess it's. Real. Man that's, nice buy, one get another for a, dollar? Speedy CAN i? Leave all, Right we'll talk to You, buck talk to you. Later. Body, wow that's. Nice Hello Rick burgess, show you're on unscreen phone. Calls go, Ahead, Hey.
Speaker 22: Rick YOU i was talking to me all about the. Cameras what's?
Speaker 2: Crazy how did you do?
Speaker 19: THAT i?
Speaker 2: Think did you put on?
Speaker 22: Hold that's they Have they have them on sale right. NOW i don't know if they're clearing out the warehouse from, them or or if they're not getting carry that people of wart. Anymore but right, now as long as you buy A moultary, camera you can buy like. That LIKE i, SAID i bought The Muddy won By.
Speaker 23: Muddy it was like.
Speaker 22: Forty i'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Me you've already said, That, okay a. Dream does something happens some kind of time? Travel did we lose something? Happened, well how did that even? Happen did we loop loop back in? TIME i wish you would say. That and ALSO i got a brisket. SANDWICH i don't even know what.
Speaker 14: Their?
Speaker 2: Breakfast what just? Happened somebody said It's ricky for college back on this next, one, GUYS i don't even know how that. Happened, look there's like there's like ten. Callers how did that?
Speaker 3: Happen?
Speaker 2: Uh if this is her, Again I'm do you Think moutrie because he hadn't written any checks to us in a, while you think he snuck her? On that might be she did sound, like don't don't don't think that motor's not above a good? Phone good?
Speaker 3: Voice was?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah wait a, minute it could have been somebody on text nation said it's real bought four cameras this. Weekend, uh, Hey Rick burder's show unscreen phone calls go?
Speaker 3: Ahead oh, YEAH i just the.
Speaker 23: Idea if y'all would just drop. It we know that they're, unscreened you don't have to announce it all the.
Speaker 2: TIME i, said, thanks thank you for calling on screen, Caller actually you, do you know what you're calling on screen?
Speaker 11: Phone actually do because if you, don't you call and then you think you're being. Screened but you need to know your Live.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're prepping the. Callers yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah and also that tells you that if it's, ringing that doesn't mean we don't see, you, yep or that we're not taking it's more and it's more fund.
Speaker 3: A new, twins let's call. It greg likes.
Speaker 14: It, yeah we like.
Speaker 2: It sorry about, that we. Don't we don't like your. Idea, Hello, rick birders show unscreen phone, Calls go, ahead good.
Speaker 3: Morning how are you?
Speaker 2: Rich we're, good.
Speaker 6: Buddy DID i hear Uh spady say?
Speaker 24: Earlier he and Uh hoby were having a date.
Speaker 3: Night know our wives.
Speaker 2: Will be there, too with oh, yeah they'll never get.
Speaker 25: It.
Speaker 2: Worried i'm a grown man. Married, yeah but oh my Good.
Speaker 3: Hoby hoby will be Bending Speedy speedy's ear, Though.
Speaker 8: Oh my, goodness oh my, goodness somebody sent me an ai Of hoby As speedy's.
Speaker 3: Daddy oh, god, Y'all, rick.
Speaker 8: He's a baby and that looks like a teen a Teen, hoby.
Speaker 14: A little.
Speaker 2: BABY i hope everybody here has the. Stomach and now you gotta admit that that is. Good that is baby's feeding, good not unscreened phone. Calls, Hello Rick birders, show you're on the. Show go?
Speaker 22: Ahead, Yes, Rick, Hi i'm not joking about the. CAMERAS i want.
Speaker 14: It are you the?
Speaker 2: Same you call? Again what are you?
Speaker 14: DOING i, mean.
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 4: Night?
Speaker 3: Yo so there's so many phones?
Speaker 2: Ringing how What as a matter of, FACT i Think i'm gonna include this in the first episode Of.
Speaker 3: Strange in Count. YEAH i want her to keep, calling just to see how. Many tell you AND i want to hear about The let me tell.
Speaker 2: You If BUCkies And moltrie want us to talk about, this write a, check write a. Check, yes we don't give free. Advertising i'm glad to know about. It but If bunkies And moultrie want us to embrace, this write a. Check.
Speaker 3: Yes and also does that lady have a time machine.
Speaker 2: Doing an advertising? Campaign we talk about it all the, Time like your conversation never. Ended it just pick you know these, Cameras LIKE i was, saying WHAT i love to is that she picked up not, Hay i'm, back and SO i WHAT i? Did somebody talked to the Head beaver and somebody get moultrid and, y'all, y'all y'all buy an advertising. Campaign uh we, continue Uh Rick Burgers, show unscreen phone, calls go.
Speaker 24: Ahead, hey y'all was talking to us about can't help hit trackers and people broke down side. Road i'll try and. Help i'll try and help this lady one. Time he's talked about two or three times about the four times you turn down dirt. ROAD i kept on going AND i, said think getting into.
Speaker 2: This uh we, continue unscreened phone, calls go. Ahead on The Rick Burgers.
Speaker 26: Show, hey, GUYS i hate to circle back to something you guys talked about last. Week but you guys said the one hundred men with.
Speaker 6: THE gp.
Speaker 17: The.
Speaker 2: GORILLA i, think, hello verus a? Gorilla we lost, Him still still got my money on the. Grill all, right let's go back To. BUCkies, hello show her the greatest. THINGS i love, You.
Speaker 3: Speed that. Was if anybody's, wondering Who hobey is That speedy's only?
Speaker 2: Friend, yes that's not, true his bestest. Friend Rick Burgers, show go right.
Speaker 22: Ahead, HEY i just want to check and see if you guys would ever have like helms on for like.
Speaker 6: As a visit or just.
Speaker 2: What he's doing once he starts working At. BUCkies, yes.
Speaker 27: You got a camera.
Speaker 2: That was three times look at but look at it's not like there's like one.
Speaker 14: Ring and how does she do? That that is.
Speaker 2: Hilarious, yeah strange. Encounters at one, TIME i thought something happened to.
Speaker 6: ME i had a.
Speaker 2: Stroke bottom of the. Hours, look let's get that check book. Out when about?
Speaker 4: It all?
Speaker 1: Time this is The Rick Burgess, show still denying any involvements in the food fights of nineteen seventy. Nine Rick, BURGESS.
Speaker 2: I was, framed punished, unjustly all, Right so we continue to work through the. Day excited to be spending time with you again Today. America we'll get some Of heyburgs, emails maybe some other phone segments coming, up some more updates From, BUCkies.
Speaker 14: All that coming.
Speaker 2: Up believe look the mobs they bring, in they don't need any. HELP i, mean, boy The bucky's phenomenon is it's been a topic of. Intrigue how Does hobie Like BUCkies loves it left taking the? Family so that's, good that's. GREAT a couple of update stories.
Speaker 3: Today it was my.
Speaker 2: Daddy the A i photo is that it was. Fun let me tell, you, Baby speedy was. Phenomenal that was Funny stuff'd you like? It so, anyway we now have an. Update you remember The New York city tour helicopter crash that broke, no, no ANOTHER. Ai so that has nothing to do with time.
Speaker 3: Laughing i'm sorry THAT i showed the. PICTURE i didn't know we were going into that own you, tube don't be reckless, night look at. That we're going to the helicopter. Crash that's what.
Speaker 2: HAPPENED i don't know IF i giggled that kind of like. That by the, way everybody wanting To speedy will will you Ask hoby whether you should use a seven or?
Speaker 6: Eight?
Speaker 2: Are but it turns how far?
Speaker 14: OUT i? Am?
Speaker 2: Right all?
Speaker 3: Right so back to the horrific. Crash you, know.
Speaker 2: Maybe these kind of stories you just can't transition to him on the. Show you, can't you, know they're too.
Speaker 11: Serious here's what we're gonna do is we'll just actually be respectful and shut.
Speaker 22: Up.
Speaker 2: Okay by the, way you remember when we played THE ai song Of hobie And, speedy we didn't keep.
Speaker 25: It you have?
Speaker 3: It where is?
Speaker 2: It you have?
Speaker 18: It?
Speaker 2: Like is it in an email or. Something, yeah you played, it you, said check this, out AND i don't know WHAT i did With it's somewhere in an. Email i'll look for. IT i have it in an email. Somewhere, okay so, here everybody's been trying to figure out for what any world? Happened, okay SHOULD i just.
Speaker 6: Never.
Speaker 3: Mind we'll come back to. That we'll come back to that, later, said we'll be respectful and shut.
Speaker 2: Up he, goes all, right so what we'll come back to that. Later we'll just try.
Speaker 17: That what?
Speaker 2: Happened what happened, Now i'm not doing the story too serious and look and, HONESTLY i don't feel, It, HODDY i feel a lot. HARDER i looked. Up, yes it's a serious. Story i'm sure we don't want to know what happened to the, helicopter but it just it's just so hard to get it.
Speaker 3: In, Wow i'm, serious AND i feel the same way.
Speaker 2: SERIOUS i feel the same. Way it was LIKE i, THOUGHT i looked. THAT i THOUGHT i bet everybody like an update on, that BUT i don't. Know BUT i just didn't. LIKE i THINK i picked the wrong time on the. Show we do have breaking news coming out of The vatican here, well you've already said.
Speaker 3: This, no it's just an update on an.
Speaker 2: Update, well it's a live look into what's going on, here do you you've already told us we had Black, Schmike well but take a listen to.
Speaker 28: This, Okay with the number one pick in the twenty twenty Five National Catholic League Pope, draft The saints have traded to The, cardinals and with that number one, pick The Vatican cardinals select wide Redeemer Pierre Batista pizza balla to.
Speaker 2: Salt, yeah how about? That how about?
Speaker 14: That so thank you for?
Speaker 2: That it was black, smoke black. Smoke, okay do y'all want me to try the helicopter up there one more? Time you, know people died six sweet little, family, Right? Greg can we laugh the pictures for a? Minute can we laugh the pictures a?
Speaker 8: Minute do we need a quick a transitional story about the smoke the?
Speaker 2: Popes, okay So, Speedy, Speedy speedy is the conclave.
Speaker 3: Guy i've got a quick package about how they make the.
Speaker 2: Smoke oh, yeah that is the ingredients they use for black or the black Or Speedy speedy has just.
Speaker 11: Finished it is really award winning what they're, burning don't you know what they turn in their, votes that's what they.
Speaker 2: Burn, no they. Don't, Yeah Greg speedy of, course just came off his investigative reporting of Jene haaptman's death and now and now he's moved on to he's going to update this And speedy is already called black. Smoke but here here's how they go to speinny live at The. Vatican here's how they make the. Smoke, yes, OKAY i found that.
Speaker 8: SONG a pyroteching expert explains how the black and white paple smoke signals are.
Speaker 2: Created that lists good for the radio.
Speaker 18: Audience the, conclave the cardinals will have at their disposal this electronic control unit and black and white pyrotechnic cartridges consisting of six smoke cartridges connected in series for the duration of seven. Minutes then after the, vote the ballots will go into the old stove from the old conclaves and the smoke cartridge into the new stove that has been provided by The. Vatican then the cardinal will press the old one's listening to, THIS i mean that then.
Speaker 8: No one's listening to.
Speaker 3: THIS i was explaining what y'all were just talking about.
Speaker 2: A different. Language, yeah nobody cares About, YEAH i don't think anybody. CARES i found my stage.
Speaker 3: Longer sagon.
Speaker 17: Was.
Speaker 2: INTERESTING i THINK i read it's much.
Speaker 3: Less it's much less primitive THAN i thought it would. Be it's much more.
Speaker 8: Switches and it's like a flip flicking a light switch on with a canned Connected you, know just.
Speaker 2: How deep can you go with black smoke versus white? Smoke, YEAH i mean it is interesting how it was, made AND i thought was that was pretty? Good thank You.
Speaker 8: Speedy we're trying to learn like these two, knuckleheads, yeah arguing about the road like they're a thousand years old AND gps doesn't.
Speaker 3: Exist it's, funny is the audience?
Speaker 2: Since is WHAT i? Sense rick just dropped helicopter, story this sit in the day.
Speaker 25: For it And.
Speaker 5: Cord.
Speaker 2: TODAY i did find.
Speaker 3: IT i feish.
Speaker 2: It we're gonna be like this is WHAT i, Find but JUST i don't know where we're. Putting he's good. Enough you want, it, well let's hear it against. It we think it's good enough to put in.
Speaker 3: The speedy From.
Speaker 25: Mississippi he's a talking, man got a story forever and on quick with in his, hands.
Speaker 3: Bud whenever you're Listening i'm sure.
Speaker 8: As the sun turns rid healing in.
Speaker 25: Close and see now you know What hoby. Said Now hoby said. This hoby said that he's the Sharpest.
Speaker 8: Fela you can't debate, that showing the baby pick a town or the.
Speaker 25: Tavern wh words always spread it all oops back.
Speaker 14: To you know What hoby's.
Speaker 2: Sis it's pretty.
Speaker 3: Good hoby Is Scott.
Speaker 11: Laney he's former Interned for those of you that are new to the, show because a lot of, it BECAUSE i got.
Speaker 2: It who is this guy you're talking?
Speaker 3: Right he's only he's had a long history with the.
Speaker 2: Show And.
Speaker 11: Greg greg used to work out with us and have a good time with us and stop three years.
Speaker 2: Ago and so now it's just me And hoby and we you, know when's the last Time greg worked out with three? Years we've been here for over two went one.
Speaker 3: Time i've been about ten. Times, no you went one Time greg went and it was half a work is.
Speaker 11: Located it's it's within two miles from. Here, yeah but and he WELL i DON'T i don't get.
Speaker 3: It but, anyway you got to double, back is that you got to double, back double back two.
Speaker 2: Miles let me sell you What, Greg greg is not working out for the same reason THAT i keep door, dashing but he. Keeps WHEN i could walk to a restaurant and stay at the studio and come right, back THEN i would do. It but now THAT i have to get in my car and go, somewhere he keeps his membership and it's the good it's the good membership. Too, yeah why would you keep it because he's he's. RICH i don't want to get in mixed up you And. Hoby see this is back to, wait wait a, MINUTE.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be a third wheel on the state.
Speaker 2: EXACTLY i hadn't thought about. This are you at the point now where you kind of feel, LIKE i, mean they got their own. Thing, YEAH i don't fit. In you can't spend this off on. Me This regions and, golf that's, Right and they were gonna talk about things you're not interested, in, SPEEDY i have an, Accountant.
Speaker 3: Regions you want me to help you? Out it it off and all.
Speaker 2: That so, Good but this is what we missed the. Workout you, know he's loud enough to where we had the lunk.
Speaker 3: Alarm they've done dumbed it. Down they ain't doing a. Lot it ain't worth. Going wait a, minute, wait, mister get after. It they down to a ten minute.
Speaker 2: Workout wait a, Minute, Greg wait a, minute my mom has an account. Regions you want to ask her about the about the god. TOURNAMENT i would love to sit down with your, mom and you know What i'd love to.
Speaker 11: Do i'd love to get a car, fixed because apparently her two sons won't.
Speaker 2: Help, well the bells told on. That, yeah we got to do. It we got a pick, on. Y'all you know who got. It you know who caused?
Speaker 10: It our.
Speaker 2: Sister, yeah, WELL i don't blame. Her had broke down car out? There that is fine, yesterday but basically yesterday our sister tattled on. Us bottom, line she's probably, like why in the car? Running that's exactly what our sister. DID i, mean.
Speaker 3: Go get a new.
Speaker 11: Battery take that one, out, run go get a new. Battery put it in one. Thing you don't know about your handy, now but you don't know about the. Car the batter is in a weird.
Speaker 3: Place, yeah, well what kind of car is?
Speaker 2: It just pop pop the little rubber screwed whatever caps off and then take all that be that.
Speaker 3: Hard you're handy, now you should be. THAT i didn't think about.
Speaker 2: THAT i got My phillip, Said i'm headed that.
Speaker 3: Way, wait why is it in a weird?
Speaker 2: PLACE i don't, know like we were going to simply, remember we're gonna simply jump it off one thing and find out and you have to connect to some weird.
Speaker 3: Air now is that difference that a? Log, Greg it's this is not honestly something probably should be.
Speaker 2: Taking, okay shouldn't you be getting us video ready for how we make? Taffy?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah this is The Rick Burgess. Show it's like eating lunch at the cool. Table don't Rick burget's.
Speaker 3: Shoes, Okay i'm Gonna i'm gonna try a different.
Speaker 2: Route, Now i'm gonna, attempt you, know if you want to get, somewhere sometimes you GOTTA i gotta take a route IF i ever want to update anybody today on some of the stories that are a little more. SERIOUS i realized That i'm gonna have to ease my way. There So i'm going to take a left On Bernie Sanders, avenue you, know to see IF i can kind of find my, way you, know to somebody around the helicopter. Mine you, see IF i can get to some of these other. Stories, Bernie, Bernie, bernie it's always fun to hear feel the, burn feel the burn. Burn of, COURSE uh tells us all how we should live while living another, way and he does it in.
Speaker 3: A disgusted voice like he's. Mad, oh he's always.
Speaker 2: Angry So BERNIE uh wants us to know that he's going to make no apologies for the fact that he's been traveling in a private jet to go out and fight to save the. Planet and THE uh and all the they're they're really why destroying it according to. Them so this he's going out wanting to warn us about climate change and warn us that we've got oligarts in our country. Now the wealthiest people are running our country And trump's put, them put all the wealthy people together now while he is flying around to tell us this on a private. Jet, yeah you, know basically he's telling us we should be upset with people like. Him but at the same, time he makes no apology for. That so let's hear just kind of a montage of the ever Contradicting Bernie. Sanders here we, go and.
Speaker 3: This is a video he put.
Speaker 8: Out the debate is long, over climate change.
Speaker 3: Is, real and it's.
Speaker 1: Here the debate is long. Over climate change is. Real my, god look at this it.
Speaker 3: IS i, mean it is block after block.
Speaker 14: Here this is a very very major.
Speaker 8: Crisis and here he is saying that we directly have to be.
Speaker 17: Involved what we're doing now is speaking to The american people and saying you have got to be involved in this process because if you want, not the planet that we're going to leave to our kids and our grandchildren will be significantly less.
Speaker 8: Habitable and then now That Brett behar is what we can go to here if you guys want to set that.
Speaker 2: Up, yeah this is when he's going to, say, WELL i have to be in a private. Jet it's the same thing that we were told By Lawrence face on horse what's horse, face isn't? It Harry John John carey told us the same. Thing what we need we we as the, peons need to shut our. Mouths and we don't understand how important these people. Are and they've got a schedule to keep and they can't keep the schedule any other. Way so here here he.
Speaker 29: Is you, know Alyssa slockin senator From, michigan she said you shouldn't be using oligarch it's over people's. Head you've gotten criticized from other. People Free beacon Says Bernie sanders spent two hundred twenty one thousand on private jets fighting the oligarchy tour paid for by friends Of Bernie santa that you've spent millions of dollars in campaign funds on private jet travel over the.
Speaker 3: Years how do you push back on both of those things.
Speaker 15: When the last time you Saw Donald trump during a campaign mode At National?
Speaker 2: Airport, no, no, no it. Doesn't but he's also not fighting the. Aligarchy.
Speaker 15: No and you run a campaign and you do three or four or five rallies in a. Week the only way you can get around to talk to thirty thousand. PEOPLE i Think i'm going to be sitting on a waiting line At united. Waiting you know, what thirty thousand people are. Waiting that's the only way you can get. Around no apologies for. That that's what campaign travel is. About we've done it in the, Past we're.
Speaker 14: Going to do it in the.
Speaker 3: Future y'all don't do.
Speaker 2: It, Well i'll see he's not. Rocky but, again here's the. Problem what he is saying is actually. Correct it's the reason why from time to time WHEN i can and it makes. Sense there are TIMES i have to travel. Travel we have to travel as a team privately because it's the only way that we can make the schedule. Work it is no other way to do it or not do. It it's impossible because you do have to sit and wait and you get delays and it, well just like even me trying to get to The nebraska. Back it was over the, weekend so it didn't. Matter BUT i will tell you, that you know what travel schedule THAT i had to agree to whatever the airlines. Offered you know, WHAT i like to have been home a little earlier On saturday with us having to get up and teach and be at church next. MORNING i would, have BUT i had to take the only one that the commercial airline, offered and then it got delayed and then we got. Home but you, know no big. Deal but now If i've got to get back for the show Or i'm like one of these, PEOPLE i have five rallies thirty thousand, people it's the only way to do. IT i agree with that BECAUSE i know that's just common. Sense but When Donald trump does, it or somebody on the right does, it You, bernie you demonize them for doing it, right and then you do, it and we're supposed to. Understand, well maybe what you dispresented is it's the same situation your opponents are in as well when they. Travel so either it's okay to travel privately to make your schedule or it's.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 2: Not it's okay for me to do it Because i'm so, Important but when the right does, it they're just being a bunch of evil rich. People it can't be it's one of the.
Speaker 11: Other or to be out there with THE aoc with A New Green deal and all this and the environment and this, that and y'all do, this and y'all do. That now let me go get my plane and fly around. It just don't have that rhetoric and tell everybody else what they need to do and then you run around doing something else Exactly Donald.
Speaker 8: Trump he, Said Donald trump is doing, it and Then Brett baar, said, yeah But Donald trump isn't trying to fight the. Oligarchy What Brett behar should have said, is, No Donald trump isn't out here beating the drum of climate panic telling people not to have kids because the oceans are. Arising Bernie sanders in twenty, nineteen scientists are telling us that if we don't get act together eight or nine, years we're talking about cities all over the world going. Underwater you, Know Donald trump is not the one out there saying that, alone trying to run people's lives based on a climate. Hoax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah Brett bhar corrected him on, that, rightfully so, said now that's apples and. Oranges he doesn't claim that private jets are doing anything. Wrong you claim that private flight and anything involving you, know this type of fuel is going to destroy The. EARTH i will, say no matter what your schedule, is AND i agree that he can't do the schedule flying. COMMERCIAL i agree with. That, however if you believe that private airplanes are destroying the, planet and you truly believe, that you wouldn't get on. THEM i mean what he's really saying, is, Well i'll destroy the planet to make my. Dates, yeah that didn't make any. Sense. NOW i understand that what he's saying about his dates is. True but you say that us flying around like this is causing unnecessary carbon, Footprints well you must not believe that because you're doing. It, now if you want to see. CONVICTION i would have liked to have made more dates and gone to more, rallies but in order to do, THAT i would have to destroy the. Earth, Okay, YEAH i MEAN i disagree with. THAT i don't think you. Are but you sure do have. Convictions spread your rallies out to.
Speaker 3: It you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Fly what you're telling us is you really have no conviction about. This you're using it as a tool to scare people so hopefully they'll vote for. You that's How i'm taking, it because of how you're, living not because of what you're.
Speaker 8: Saying, Yes and as far as them fighting the, oligarchy more billionaires donated To democrats Than republicans in this last. Election so if anybody is the party of, oligarchy of the, oligarchy That's. Democrats it's Not. Republicans they're The republicans of The party of the Working. Class, Yeah, rick it's the water. Ball all adlers can get email on that. One it's the water bottle in that. Analogy you know they're killing, us but, yeah you're drinking out of. One so that means you don't really. Believe though they don't, believe it's you don't really believe. It it's they don't believe. It, oh it's just it's a tight up.
Speaker 2: Crap it's a talking point that separates our ideology from the other, ideology and we use it to try to get vote and hopefully we'll all have enough walking around since that we can see the way they live and go that it's impossible for them to believe. It it's impossible because no matter what it took to save the, planet you would do. It and what you're saying, is, Well i'll get to saving the planet eventually After i've caused a huge carbon footprints trying to get elected SO i can save. IT i, mean that's what we're and we're just not that stupid you.
Speaker 3: Think i'm in a standard line like some, chump like some every day. Buds And i'll behold that.
Speaker 2: Combined and by the, way nobody flies On. United all, right top of the, Hour unless you just have, to we'll be. Back stay.
Speaker 1: Closer this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 7: Show you better listen. Up you, KNOW i re say, Ass i'm an annot.
Speaker 14: You gotta find us.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting from the World The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 14: Show thank, you Ken.
Speaker 2: Osburn here we go another hour Of The Rick Burgess. Show, Speeding greg And adler all here, today and there's a lot going on in the old show. World, uh and you just got to hang on use our website rickburgisshow dot com to hopefully keep you updated on everything that you need to. Know a lot of updates on the program, today all, Right so a couple of things Make mama smile. Again the winner will be Announced. Monday we'll announce all the groupings for The regions program where we will be broadcast live Next. Wednesday that'll be coming up On monday's, Program so if you want to donate and be either With speedies group or any of the, groups we'll announce that With Gene. Holman also coming up On. Monday, today we record the first episode of a brand new, Podcast Strange, encounters that'll be coming out episode one this. Weekend so that's another. Thing And may thirteenth will be the official release for the brand new Book Men Don't run in The. Rain all of those updates we have given you. Today so it's, active, active. ACTIVE i mean lots lots of lots going. On tales from the Camp, house The Fishing, tournament that episode coming Out Memorial day, weekend so a lot of number of updates on the program, today and we do have a lot more to cover from Text. Nation, Hey, burd nice. Transition now that we've turned Into Bernie, Sanders i'm anxious for the helicopter. Update SO i think that did get us. Ready thanks pretty good. Transit you got everything settled a little. Bit and NOW i have been talking with some pilots that that would be with no uh and friends that are pilot friends THAT i have not spoke To hoby about, It SO i don't we my Want. Jack i'll check With, hoby all. Right but now there's all kinds of photos about The New York city tour helicopter that suddenly which was which was really, bizarre broke apart mid air before that horrible fatal crash in The Hudson. River, yeah uh AND. Uh now now they've been looking over a witness. Photos The National Transportation Safety BOARD uh has said it showed the tour helicopter that crashed into The Hudson river breaking apart mid air before plunging into the water and sadly taking six people's. Lives it shows that the fuselage containing the engine and main rotor blade assembly completely separated from the tail boom another.
Speaker 3: What that was not? Me that wasn't, Me that was not. Me my mic was not, On my mic was.
Speaker 2: ON i was just sitting. Here, okay all, Right i'm moving. ON i think it Was. Greg, no it wasn't MEAN i see your. FACE i was just sitting, here SEEING i was sitting. HERE i was being very. Respectful If i'm going to do this up, THERE i cut the mics, OFF i think off taking them. Off, Okay so so, anyway other photos the main rotor blades with the attached transmission and roof structure could be seen broken apart from the futurelage as. Well, now the thing that's a little disappointing in this story is you think you're going to get to the park to where they're going to, say, so here's what, happened and they really. Don't all they do to me is say that the pictures that they have confirm WHAT i think we all saw in the various. Videos uh uh and it and it talked about you, know where it went and where how it was, approaching and then it just seemed to come, apart uh and landed as we saw upside. Down this is Where i'm. Disappointed nothing has indicated that that the helicopter collided with the. BUILDING i see.
Speaker 3: That we knew.
Speaker 2: That nor do we have exactly the cause of the crash other than what we can. See but no one is really telling us why it came apart like it. Did it. Said the aircraft was not equipped with any video or data recording. Devices photos of the pilot taking just before the flight showed him we're in computer augmented sunglasses which had video and audio recording, capability but the sunglasses were not, recovered so they don't have.
Speaker 3: That that's surprise yall that there's not a like a black box.
Speaker 2: On this uh and not required it does that's not, yeah that is. All they don't tell you why it broken that they we see it, broken that, Right, yeah we just Needed, sorry it's just saying that the photos that have confirmed, this but they still do not know why it all broke. Apart, now this is just nothing but what's kind of early into the, investigation right, right it's nothing but talking to you to pilots who have done helicopters and also fly aircraft of various. Kinds and this is not, me this is not my, opinion this is not. Anything these are people that do this for a, living and they're, saying when this is all said and, done it's gonna be pilot. Error did it came? Apart they, said he did a move that can cause this to happen if the helicopter is put under that kind of. Duress AND i, mean ultimately it's gonna be equipment. Failure but what they're saying is what he did put put pressure on the equipment that can cause, this you, know and you wonder if that's the. Case it was just a sight seeing to, Her so what what what are you doing that? Again up and? DOWN i DON'T i don't. Know LIKE i, SAID i was. Not it was part of the ongoing. DAY i think what he was talking about is kind of a you, know this was not the first flight he had, made you, know and so but we'll see.
Speaker 3: That that is not what this story.
Speaker 2: Says it really is just saying that we now see what we all had, seen that it is confirmed that you, know it broke. Apart NOW i guess the next thing we'll need is we'll need to know why it broke. Apart and that still is not really in this. Story and it just talked about the maneuvers that the helicopter made the route that it took and when everything, happened and sadly how it ended up in the, river So.
Speaker 8: Yo And i'm watching it right now and it's just doesn't it just seems like he's flying in a straight.
Speaker 3: Line he's going to go behind the building, here he'll pop back.
Speaker 8: Out and Again i'm so. Surprised there's no kind.
Speaker 3: Of black box or.
Speaker 8: Anything this is a two million dollar helicopter and it just it just breaks in.
Speaker 3: Half, yeah this is the. Moment, yes it was just flying in a straight so oh, my that's so.
Speaker 2: Sad, yes it's just it's just.
Speaker 8: Flying it just looks like it's.
Speaker 2: Flying as somebody, texted, lo g. Pushover what does that?
Speaker 3: MEAN i don't. Know, again that's that's.
Speaker 8: That's the maybe the move that they're talking, about that that causes the propeller to sheer off.
Speaker 11: Like but in this, footage now the damage must have already been, done that's. Obvious but in this, footage you're, right it just show shows him flying over The hudson.
Speaker 2: Before it had to. Be what they would say is what you're seeing is they don't know, it but because of what's been done prior to this it's now about to come, upon is that?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, so and AGAIN i DON'T i don't have any expertise on this at. All it's just what a couple of pilots THAT i talked to said that that's their opinion of.
Speaker 14: It BUT i don't.
Speaker 18: Know.
Speaker 2: Uh and, unfortunately this story is just telling us that everything we thought we saw has now been.
Speaker 3: Confirmed finally got that up To. Dad, yeah, Thanks i'm glad we got.
Speaker 2: Scared we'll be.
Speaker 3: Back i'm scared of alids. Man i'll be.
Speaker 2: Honest i'm always, happen always, happen just now Are.
Speaker 3: I've never been, anyone but just you know what was a country artist that passed.
Speaker 2: Away from the big and?
Speaker 8: Rich wouldn't?
Speaker 25: It?
Speaker 8: No it was big and, rich darn.
Speaker 1: It this is The Rick Burchers, show simply elf working the, Competition The Rick Burchers.
Speaker 2: Show thank you for being with us. Today all, Right so we're back going to the, break the only show In america that can go with the break by going On, Darring Adam, Montgomery gentry And Troy. Gentry who you were looking for? There?
Speaker 3: Yeah the break music got, Me.
Speaker 2: Tarrant if you felt the pressure of, it didn't you.
Speaker 3: Forget allison And Davy allison.
Speaker 2: Right, right an elopter, Helicopters so but you've been afraid of helicopters your whole, Life.
Speaker 8: No since Since Montgomery, Gentry stevie.
Speaker 3: Rayvaugh Stevie rayvaughn, too.
Speaker 2: And and the list goes on or. No uh so anyway that there was there was that up date finally got it. In uh they didn't Have Kobe, Uh Tobe, Coby Kobe Kobe bryant, Right hoby's. Fine, yeah.
Speaker 11: Wasn't that that one? Happened you, know the conditions thing is always to that was, weird but did this? One just didn't seem like there was any weather issue at, all and just it was just a.
Speaker 2: The kobe thing was like the weather or. All they probably shouldn't have been attempting it and went that. Way but they think like the pilot was trying to be sharp because it Was KOBE i wanting trying to come, through trying to come, through may be misjudged his. Ability oh, yeah, yeah, yeah Uh AND i may have made that, up BUT i heard something like. That, Yeah AND i know that there's a lot of pilots that do things that involve you, know clients and private and they tell stories of sometimes they get pressured a lot by people, going, hey we can't fool around but THAT i got to get through. THIS i can't be doing that and going through the, storm and you have to as a pilot just stand up saying. Nope the biggest wake up CALL i had one time was there some sort of snow situation AND i like, this And sherry was. CONCERNED i was trying to get back From, MISSOURI i, think and she was, like, hey you just need to stay there and just, wait and you, know don't take any. Chances In, oscar who we've been working with for, years he, said hand me the. Phone he, Said, Hey, sherry your husband's all. RIGHT i like, Him, okay but we're not going to do anything dangerou BECAUSE i don't want to.
Speaker 6: Die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah i'm going to look after. Me i'm a person, too and me looking after me is gonna be sure your husband's. Safe you know that kind of. Deal, uh let's go To. Haybirds we got Some hayburg. Today these are emails coming from you the, audience with questions to ponder information that you'd, like whatever the case may. Be, uh you send those to me and if you put in the subject line hay, bird hey, bird THEN i know that you said. This it can be for discussion on air if you guys want. To uh so this, one hey, bird hey, Bird this comes From Clint Clint, bird AND i know, speedy this is gonna wake you up real quick when you hear his topic to observations about baby Brother. Gregory what mm, hmm all? Rights shall we Tell clint not today for this the Boy let me tell. You bring it, On, clint please ask baby Brother. Gregory just say the word, tortilla, tortilla. Tortilla that's. It there is tortilla.
Speaker 8: Chip like we, said the DOUBLE l makes a you you tortilla.
Speaker 2: Sound he says that greg usually says, tortilla, tortilla, tortella. TORTILLA i give him, man, okay, well so you're open to the if you me and him got a fight with that, MATTER i will somehow give him an. ADVANTAGE i don't think.
Speaker 3: So all.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i Warned clant about. That i'm just saying that's not important. Things it don't. Matter that's. One tortilla does not. Fortilla, no, no do you hear you saying tortillo tortilla tortilla To, yes the tortilla you want to, hailla it's a. Tortilla will work on that bad you Want gregory to be?
Speaker 14: Happy?
Speaker 8: Tilla the DOUBLE l is A y think is as not a DOUBLE.
Speaker 2: L that's an one.
Speaker 14: Tilla we.
Speaker 2: Can tell.
Speaker 25: You.
Speaker 2: Listen i'm An. American, okay, Listen I'm. American uh number two. Tortilla i've been to the old. Studio now this, one this is one that you may not want. OUT i don't care. What, Okay i've been to the old studio several. Times oh we're coming in, hot he. SAID i was even there When Uncle duke twirled his way through the. Studio what a. DAY i will have to say That greg is right again when he says that he is the nicest person on the. Staff, okay NOW i Like clint. Again back to Liking clint, again fight over. AGAIN i was about to call him a, stalker but Now i'm. Not the reason WHY i Think greg is the nicest person on the staff is because of his INCREDIBLE bs. Meter NOW i got one of. Them yes you, Do, greg you make that. CURSE i think that can overshadow his generally pleasant demeanor. Demeanor i'm Sorry i'm working. On, yeah so he, said of course WHEN i was, THERE i was overwhelmed By. Speedy through his, breath he, said he is over the. Top you just made that's right, Here i'm reading. IT i see now he's doing a.
Speaker 8: Bit he.
Speaker 2: SAID i would call it super, nice but that doesn't mean it counts BECAUSE i don't know how sincere it.
Speaker 11: Was because that's the Way, Greg greg's painted this. Picture just Because i'm not, you and don't think like you don't mean That i'm not.
Speaker 2: Right i'm not saying they're. Right i'm just, saying you. Know but When i'm not, saying but you're so maybe you're just a really good. Person you're so happy to see everybody and over the. Top it comes across, like, oh nobody's that. Happy, no only to. You What clint has revealed is That, greg and THAT i think you'll agree you're two ends of the. Spectrum he. Said greg comes across as nice BECAUSE i expect him to be so. Mean, yeah The speedy comes across As i'm not sure Because i'm not sure how sincere it, is BECAUSE i expect he's too over the. Top so WHEN i see over the, Top i've heard about over the, top he are as you as you're pointing out. Speedy this guy's been tainted a little bit because he's heard What greg, said so when he sees, it he didn't know if it's a genuine.
Speaker 11: Article, well let me just tell you. This it's almost like when people get here and they, go, Well, adler you're not that, tiny, yeah and you know, know And adli, goes, Now i'm a real person and. Tiny but the way the guys the, picture the guy's paint is that.
Speaker 2: You're some little. Person, yeah so that's.
Speaker 11: True i've had people leave here and, go you you haven't really been over the top to. Us but the way they paint the picture is, that, oh you're going to come in. Hot and now they said you're not that bald. Either, well, no they do Say i'm bald From. Taxtonation greg comes across as extremely. Sincere, WELL i got news for you when you're in the, studio he is, sincere especially when he talks about how funny your ears, look BECAUSE i promise you that happened too if he had funny years, Now, well now you're. Sincere but when you when you spot something then comes.
Speaker 2: Rude you can't help. It greg'll come over and say things, LIKE i tell, you big, ears if there's a nice. Guy you see how that. Works that's HOW i work on that. MAN i tell you one, thing that guy's really. Nice, scure you got a crooked, mouth But i'm you, know stuff like. That just look, okay Next hey bird a birds From. Adam hey just ran across the lady stumping grapes. Video it was just rotating around On. INSTAGRAM i GOT i got to ask you guys. Something do you think this is the walking dog of hilarious AWKWARD tv commentator? Moments has there ever been anything that can top? IT i still laugh every TIME i see, it especially when the news guy acts concerned about the woman at who just face. Planted by the, way if this is usual on the, Show i'd love to hear From greg on what she wanted by getting on those few extra stamps before she face. Planted have nothing, else have fun Getting addler to pull up a clas for you guys to watch. Again love the. Show can't wait for the book coming. OUT i was the guy who told you that the bills were drafting. You like the prank call to Shir Door. Sanders that was. Funny that was.
Speaker 11: Funny uh, yeah he's been showing the fall. Here she got her big toes stuck on top of what what was she trying to you know? What and he just doing a bit uh one of them. Shopping BUT i will agree with.
Speaker 2: Him the reaction of the panel maybe the best part because they're still professional's got of. Her they stayed in their professional. Voices, YEAH i mean the fall is. Funny there's hardly any fall that's not. Funny, yeah BUT i do think as far as a scene news commentator, footage this is the. Best oh, YEAH i. Agree there's some good ones good this.
Speaker 3: Week you'd probably watch it just to be. Sure ahead buckets are filled with.
Speaker 2: Grapes what kind of?
Speaker 10: Grapes these are filled With shamberson?
Speaker 13: Grapes and the winner This, saturday eating international, foods having wine.
Speaker 8: Tours and tasting in your, tours, seminars arts and.
Speaker 22: Crafts it's a lot of.
Speaker 2: FUN a whole day's happy about.
Speaker 22: It oh, yeah how how hows?
Speaker 1: Up we know it was The Rick burcher's, show doing what he was born to, do The Rick Burgers.
Speaker 2: Show so, yeah we're, Great.
Speaker 3: Lady it's still gotta be the walking, dog gotta be that's a that's a.
Speaker 2: CLASSIC i don't know of anything that can, trump but there's some good ones out. There i'm just going better than. THAT i don't know from text. NATION i wish there would have been audio and video available When rick jumped on the moonwalk that had the air no longer pressurized and went right to. It by the, WAY i felt the same way she. DID i had the same thing. Happened, amen you all, Right Well i'm.
Speaker 17: Fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah then WHEN i jumped out of that window on that, trampoline same, thing same. Thing COULDN'T i couldn't even. Speak it was, yeah we forget about. THAT i WISH i had video Of greg jumping out of the you, know our moms And dad's house onto a trampoline about two stories. High and then the trampoline was worn, out SO i just hit the. Ground, yep you. Did you sure. Did frout on my butt bone.
Speaker 1: Hurt it.
Speaker 2: Went and the thing is the trampoline to have enough spring it to shoot him back up. Again and he comes up holding holding his, hold and he realized he's going back down. Again, oh by the, way that affected your, structure your whole. Skeleton, Yeah i'm still struggle from that, Right, Yeah and you, remember And i'm looking out the. Window i'm, LIKE i Don't i'll call an, amulets But I'M i cannot stop.
Speaker 3: Laughing love. It, YEAH i cannot stop.
Speaker 11: Laughing i'm still messed up from the high The olympic high dive platform. PLATFORM i stayed up there for, ten like ten minutes point, yeah and the line was getting. Along everybody's, like so you were holding the lines JUMPED covid my, goodness in my, MIND i. DID i, Was and then and WHEN i WHEN i, JUMPED i kind of started going, backwards.
Speaker 2: The worst. Case AND i hit flat on my back and flat on my, back SO.
Speaker 3: I was not gonna say. It oh, yeah, LFEGUARDS i, Mean joe red shorts were up, swimming holding everybody.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 30: Jump pushed my bottom ribs out. Shut that's so my good killed, you he said in the red shorts and swim. MAN i got, like, oh throwing the thing out.
Speaker 14: There of.
Speaker 2: COURSE i crawled back into my car like an. Animal, yeah that. Was it was going off in the woods to.
Speaker 3: Die sometimes you can't even get.
Speaker 2: Up you just gotta, oh it's such a terrible, feeling and you and and there's not a whole lot you can do about. It, yeah so, so yeah THAT i know exactly how, yeah oh, yeah still. Hurts, Still, YEAH i tell you to let it, hell there ain't nothing to do about.
Speaker 8: It oh, yeah that tailbone takes a Long.
Speaker 3: How much of this one care over?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 2: Nothing that's pretty, hard LIKE i just did and just left. Me and of course one one does not talked about a whole lot for obvious reasons Is greg still still suffers long term injury for deciding to do an atomic elbow on The gulf Of. Mexico i'm, Sorry gulf Of, america the beach, sand don't Give greg jumped up in the air and was gonna show us HOW i could come from the top ring rope onto the sand and that, sand acting like nothing. Happened it was LIKE i hit a concrete and they just left me AND i just laid there in the. Sand, yeah we just we just told you to work through. IT i told HIM i get with you in a. Minute that is that.
Speaker 11: One and when you were went skiing for the show and you you you remember that after we went skin you, know you hit hard when the water takes your.
Speaker 3: Shorts, yeah my shorts off of.
Speaker 2: Them and knocked me out. Nearly, no it. DID i busted. It that was a great. One now that one we did get them. It do you remember the video when he would squat down with his hand in the.
Speaker 3: Water, yes SEE i.
Speaker 2: GOT i got trying to be, SHARP i dropped one and SAID i watched Miss. Slalom yes you. Did how about when you get come across that, way you were going to shoot a roach hotail at your agent that, time. Mack it all came back to, me. Right so there was one point where you were trying to find your shorts in the, water but they just around around. Sweedy he got he got his pants up and caught a.
Speaker 3: Brim what story?
Speaker 2: Presentations nay there Mister Chen wait a, minute. Man, yeah, also uh, yeah, yeah the of course you know you did. That OLDER i crashed so bad because when we were growing, UP i mean there were no it was water skiing or. Nothing oh my grandmother will whether you wanted to skire or, not you will go learn to. Ski you ski on That Black Warrior river and and so we all had to un skiing until her late. Sixties yes you. Did and uh, picture but when you when you go from two to, one the busting your rear in on the water takes a whole new, level because when you have, two you can kind of minimize.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Huh and the same. THING i was trying to be sharp BECAUSE i was younger then and we were going so. Fast oh, yeah and that water is like, concrete AND i THOUGHT i was gonna be. Sharp and SUDDENLY i realized the blade had left the, water you, Know And i'm. Trying i'm trying to sid rudder in the. Water you're. Gone AND i went across the top of that water like like. SOMEBODY i was a flat bron like somebody threw me like a flat. Right and and when you know it's bad is when you finally start trying to breaststroke out and you hear an echo and you realize you're in somebody's boat. House you.
Speaker 3: KNOW i was, like why is it that?
Speaker 4: Going?
Speaker 2: Wait but my voice is.
Speaker 3: Echoing oh, No i'm in.
Speaker 2: Heaven you. Know it killed me That, hey thank, goodness the doors were, opening the boat was. Gone, yeah there you.
Speaker 3: Come, Yea.
Speaker 2: I'm in somebody's boat. House, uh, gracious. Y'all also in the, break for some, Reason great declared he doesn't Like STEPHEN A smith that he wants to fight, Him, well he was just ever.
Speaker 3: Talking sometimes he gets that.
Speaker 2: Attitude you don't like, this make a. Point you don't Like Stephen smith's attitude, SOMETIMES i mean SOMETIMES i agree with his. OPINION i just don't like the. Presentation what is he? Doing he just, got you, know like And i'm. Edgy every TIME i, Talk.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say damn in hell now its every CHANCE i can.
Speaker 2: Get so he does all. That you think he's doing that to be. Educate you could have you could have just told us that was only all. Fair, yeah but, yeah ye, so BUT i agree with him on a lot of, stuff but he's SAID i can't have too much of. It would you like for him just to say something regular without without going and he starts out and you like him not going to the? Attitude, yea every single, time every. Time sometimes it's called for you, know he, says just signed a huge uh, Contract so he. Cares i'm sure you know he's double dip and he's he's getting some off fox taste about The General.
Speaker 3: Hospital, well and he's also said that he has no choice but to consider running for president.
Speaker 2: M for as A. DEMOCRAT i think, so, yes, YEAH i. Not you, KNOW i did hear him saying, that BUT i thought he was joking he can do.
Speaker 8: Anything HE'S i think it's just for a press he's, saying of course it.
Speaker 3: Is he's not really saying.
Speaker 8: It he's, saying he's gonna consider.
Speaker 2: Like we Thought trump was doing the first time he ran right, Right we thought we were just kidding the. Present you're just saying one time you'd like to see him just. Go, well you, KNOW i have to disagree with. THAT i think maybe as opposed to it's always talk straight to you right. Now he's always putting you in your.
Speaker 3: PLAY i.
Speaker 2: See it's not just to let me make a. POINT i got to put you in because sometimes that's. Necessary it.
Speaker 6: Is it is so.
Speaker 2: Okay. Uh but the the other, thing uh, is and this could happen Next, wednesday live on. Location them is speaking of you, Know STEPHEN. A smith running for, president That tuberville is about to run for governor Of. Alabama do we want? That do you think he can he do more for the? Country sator can't go another? Round, well, No, GREG i don't mean that at. All Uh, NO i think We're kate, Out thank, you miss k good.
Speaker 3: Run.
Speaker 14: Wow but of a.
Speaker 2: Run heck of a, run she, says somewhere behind that vote. Him it's one of those things that that makes you. Proud BUT i but What i'm wondering IS i DON'T i. Worry i'm not, Worried BUT i, mean are we Losing Tommy tuberville is really getting after it as a, senator AND i think he's more. Important we're all happy with him as a, senator Even, democrats and excuse, ME i should say, different Not, Democrats tide, fans because you, KNOW i thought him running being coaching At, auburn he couldn't get Any tide. Votes but he. Has oh, yeah and but he's doing a really good. Job he seems to. Fight if you move him to a, governor certainly the people Of alabama might benefit, more but the nation kind of loses a. Fighter the governors really have that big of an indact What i'm, saying they have more impact than a senator within the. State, Maybe but that's a tough, one AND i think IT'S i think it's. FOREGONE i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i ain't gonna say, It, Greg i'm just, saying, evidently from.
Speaker 2: Here we, go here we. Go i'm not going to say, It And i'm gonna say, it is that just something you can you can you can go in the state with that a lot of, action or just you're saying it's an easier. Job well of the last couple, year that looks like, THAT i couple there you go kind of looks that, way don't. It does it pay as? WELL i don't know about.
Speaker 3: That probably not term. LIMIT i think they're pretty.
Speaker 8: GOOD i think the, chance the opportunities that both give the money's no.
Speaker 2: Issue NOW i could NOW i could hear this and totally understand. IT i can't be In washington. Anymore it's too dark up. Here i'm sick of. It, Yeah i'd rather come back home To alabama and and just deal With. Alabama. NOW i can see that from just a lifestyle, choice a quality of. Life but as An AMERICAN i want to lose him a SENATE i, know Plus.
Speaker 3: Ainsworth Will ainsworth being in the in the game there.
Speaker 8: Too yeah, yeah, now, Uh Tommy toberville did announce his candidacy Poor senate on your.
Speaker 3: Show when he made the, announcement he announced it on your.
Speaker 8: Show Are You?
Speaker 3: Are we interviewing him.
Speaker 8: On wednesday at the upcoming regions, tradition you are we are interviewing.
Speaker 2: Him, yeah he, said right, There i'm Ricking bubba and announced what if he announced this? AGAIN i, mean we'll. See this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 1: Show this is Where Logic beats left The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 14: Show here we.
Speaker 2: Go thanks for being with, us uh and we have a much still to do on the program. Today we'll get to some of your more of your unscreen phone calls coming up a little bit later. On how about This rev seven brand? New have you have you heard about This rev? Seven lyndale's at it again my pillow dot com slash Big. Vox this is A rev seven is an energy. Drink, okay NOW i, KNOW i, KNOW i know a lot of you out. There you're, Thinking, burge what what are we talking about? Here he's he's all on board with The Make America healthy. Campaign you've been working WITH Rfk, junior and this is an energy drink that has no. Stimulants it is giving you a clean. Energy it, is it's, healthier it's, gonna you, know sharpen your. Focus you'll be at your best all day. Long we're gonna save you thirty percent on. This this is supposed to be the future of energy Drinks rev Seven so all the, good none of the. Bad so go to my pillow dot com slash Big vox used the code Big vox see look For rev. Seven you can get it at thirty percent off right. Now also some other great deals involving you, know Their perkel bed sheets lowest twenty five, dollars kitchen towels as low as nine ninety, Nine premium my pillows as low as nineteen ninety, eight and a lot more so MyPillow dot, com slash Big, vox Or Rick burgess show dot com under the. Sponsors SO i didn't know, this AND i Heard adler was. THERE i heard others that were. There Three doors down the Band, greg where are you on Three doors down? Them you like three Doors? DOWN i know that when they were on a tour With, creeds that, Right. ADLER i had more people come up to. Me adler told me, too because he was there talking about that these two bands when they went to see, them when they came through you know our part of the, world that they did one of the most clear precise gospel, presentations Both creed And Three Doors. Down, yes and said it was Not you know how sometimes if you, know entertainers try something like, this it comes across his. Corny yeah they. Are they just kind of ramble around about it or. Whatever that this was, precise it was well.
Speaker 8: Delivered, Yeah Brad arnold from three doors, down he was much more Clear scott's staff Of, creed he was probably more big, picture.
Speaker 3: A bigger picture of, hope, sure.
Speaker 8: Whereas Brad arnold from Three Doors down was was probably more clear about giving a gospel.
Speaker 2: Message, yeah that's the one they kept bragging. On they were like they, said this guy was like a great, teacher theologically, sound presented it, beautifully didn't you, know put it in the concert where it didn't turn into a long monologue or. Anything just very precise to the. Point, Well Brad arnold has now made another, announcement and this will just be another, way you, know not the one we want for him to glorify The lord And savior that he. Acknowledges he's announced that he is unfortunately he has been diagnosed with stage four. Cancer so here's a here's his. Announcement, hey everybody gets spread from three doors.
Speaker 3: DOWN i hope you're having a great day to.
Speaker 14: Day got some not so.
Speaker 3: Good news for you. Today and, Uh i'd been sickly a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 21: And then went to the hospital and got a goy checked out and had actually got the diagnosis THAT i had a Cliche Areneal CARSON onma that had tests to size into my mum and uh and that's uh stage four and that's not real. Good but you know what We've we serve a Mighty god and he can over he can over, do he can overcome.
Speaker 12: Anything SO i have no fear or, really, Sincerely i'm not scared of it at. All but it is gonna forces to cancel our tour this summer and and we're sorry for. That And i'd love for you to lift me up in prairie you get AND i think it's time for me to maybe. Go this is, Mine it's not my time a little, bit.
Speaker 3: Right thank you guys so. Much god love, You we love.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 6: You M.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah you could feel the weight of.
Speaker 3: It THOUGH i, KNOW i know he's not.
Speaker 2: FEARLESS i, mean he's not, fearful and he's fearless as far as the big, picture but you could feel the weight of.
Speaker 8: It, yeah, absolutely like.
Speaker 2: Understandably one, time LIKE i, SAID i liked the. MUSIC i think they're From. Mississippi but one TIME i was a good. THING i was in a gas station on twenty Between Birmingham atlanta WHEN i was working for the power, company AND i swear it was, him AND i didn't get enough. Nerve he was pumping gas in His Mercedes beans And i'm almost one hundred cent, sure BUT i was checking. OUT i didn't go up and ask. Him but and back then it was Kll. A we're talking twenty years, ago, right, yeah, yeah, well, yeah it's it's interesting THAT i was just told all these, things and of course he his faith will be on, display AND i don't have any doubt based on What i've heard from people who have heard him speak and the things he just said that he'll pass the test and he'll Glorify god the whole, way regardless of the. Outcome so there you. Go so that is for Three Doors down. Fans you probably know that that was a big announcement. Yesterday also some other things that that we have been looking. At this is back to that fall In pittsburgh down on The tens There adler who knows.
Speaker 11: That, Wow and we found some stuff out on. Him Really, yeah it's it's in this sad THAT i didn't know until after his sister was interviewed that they they lost their parents.
Speaker 2: AND i didn't. Know that just adds to what he's going. Through it only twenty years of. Age, Yeah so here is it's a new. Video it's just been just. Released and what is this gonna show us? Adlers just a different.
Speaker 8: Angle it's it's a hundred percent of view of what.
Speaker 3: Happened you're gonna, see you're gonna.
Speaker 2: See this is a big moment for you know how he fell? Over, yeah no shirt. On those rails are plenty.
Speaker 8: High the pirates are gonna get a, hit and he's just gonna almost frog frog.
Speaker 2: Dive he got his hands on the.
Speaker 3: Rail, yes and it doesn't it doesn't make any.
Speaker 14: Sense.
Speaker 8: Here here you, go there's the there's a.
Speaker 3: Hit he jumps.
Speaker 11: Up oh my, GOODNESS i see what he tried to. Do, YEAH i see what He, yeah he tried to jump up and and then pull his knees up like he was just gonna jump real. High and when he, landed he landed on his on the. Hips, yeah and he got got top heavy and couldn't pull. It, okay see what now we know what.
Speaker 8: Happened he also kicks his girlfriend in the. Process didn't her head goes quite a?
Speaker 3: Bit yeah it, Does hm.
Speaker 2: Sous when they come he tried to put his feet back now on his feet and then he went over, yeah too far out over it and hit hit about mentha.
Speaker 8: Ye see the friends be, like oh, no you JUST i, mean, yeah wowtch your buddy just disappear over the rail like.
Speaker 3: That DID i hear he's excited about the.
Speaker 2: Head i'll tell you.
Speaker 3: That family members have said he has taken.
Speaker 2: Steps, yeah he was what he, was he.
Speaker 11: Was he was, interviewed so was his sister who was interviewed. Him uh and uh after the. Fall just now recently he says he he's gonna be. Okay he's just having a tough time sleeping or. Resting and you can imagine with a broke, back broke, neck BROKE i can't. Believe and there was there was there was A tv package where his sister was interviewed and that's when she said that we we've you, know we had lost our par out now.
Speaker 2: All this kind of, stuff AND i Think greg we talked.
Speaker 11: About there was a go fund, me like forty seven thousand was raised to help with his medical expenses or something like that that his, SISTER i.
Speaker 2: Believe and girlfriend helped start top of the. Hour we'll be back so he can walk though with all that which his broken back and broken. NECK i don't know about.
Speaker 8: That are they saying he's taking steps towards?
Speaker 1: Recovery he Is The Rick Burgess, Show Big Box Entertainment, Press The Rick Burgess show With, Speedy Greg, Burgess Edie Van adler And Rick.
Speaker 2: Burges thank you for being with Us america a brand new. Hour we're glad that you are. Here there as much for us to. Do if you missed any of the, show oh so.
Speaker 3: Far now that's.
Speaker 2: Simple you just go back and you pick up any part that you might have missed in the daily. Archives those archives can be found on our YouTube channel or our podcast. Channel as you, heard the gang is all, Here, Speedy greg And, Adler we thank you for joining. Us so there was some talk, yesterday a lot of people breaking it. Down i've heard some people say, that you, know they're all theorizing about the meaning and what's it trying to say and and all of. This AND i, speak of, course of the massive twelve foot tall statue that has now been erected In Times. Square, now this is the part that was. Interesting it said it was inspired in part By Michael Angelo's. David, OKAY i know where you. Go, Now i've seen a lot of. Commentary Now i'm new to. THIS i don't have an opinion on. It i've seen some opinions on it that that there's a lot more symbolism here than meets the. EYE i don't. Know it's it's an interesting. Statue, Greg have you seen?
Speaker 25: It?
Speaker 17: NO i have.
Speaker 2: NOT i look forward to you seeing. It, okay and there it? Is all? Right What? Okay who is? THAT i don't. Know, uh it's not in a.
Speaker 3: PERSON i, mean like after is this? Sculptor?
Speaker 4: Uh THE.
Speaker 15: I was a.
Speaker 2: PEOPLE i mean there's got to be it's got to be of. SOMEBODY i think it's supposed to. Represent is it the district attorney? That, NO i think it's supposed to? Represent and, uh, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 8: Know that's not that's Not. James that's not Politician, james.
Speaker 2: Not pliticians going After. Trump do you want to.
Speaker 3: Hear this guy?
Speaker 8: Dedicated this guy's kind of.
Speaker 3: Talking what's?
Speaker 2: It why are we comparing? It, okay there's one comparison there THAT i can't say.
Speaker 31: That greg easy and communicate the those inner world that we have and sometimes we misinterpret with one another to try and create an understanding and basically encourage.
Speaker 2: Empathies we're incur encouraging. EMPATHY i DON'T i guess he didn't say.
Speaker 3: Anything that.
Speaker 2: A lot just it's twelve Feet, uh it appears to be uh it is a, woman, yeah by by all.
Speaker 3: Accounts.
Speaker 2: Uh and it seems to be a woman of. Color, Yep, yes, okay what you, Say greg could be a softball? Player does that look a little full sized? Woman you, KNOW i, understand not all plus, size the one that you're saying it looks like a woman who bats forth on a softball. Team, yeah that's what you're. Saying, YEAH i, mean not offense to all those who back. Forth i'm just, saying she looks kind of. Athletic it's the clean up. Position it's a there's a lot too batting. Forth i'm just trying to figure.
Speaker 8: Out she looks like she's, saying and where have exactly have you?
Speaker 2: Been?
Speaker 14: Yeah she.
Speaker 2: Does people are, saying is That Queen latifa her hands? On it could, be it could be there's some attitude looks like, here like you guys, say it doesn't like she ain't happy about. IT i want to know what? Happened, yes, yes does anybody out?
Speaker 3: There, no it's not Big.
Speaker 2: Dank it's nothing like.
Speaker 3: That, no, no, no nothing like.
Speaker 2: That you, know big big. Mom so here's what SO i, actually if you want to have a good follow on social, media And i'm not saying that we agree on. Everything DARRYL. B. Harrison have you ever Followed darryl on social? Media very outspoken and so here's what was put out on as far as like some of the media stuff, yesterday is that this is supposed to be a, giant twelve foot stat of a woman of. Color the purpose of the statue is to confront preconceived notions of identity and. REPRESENTATION i don't know what anybody knows what that. MEANS i, mean at least it's at least, said doesn't you know them statues you look at you got to try to figure out what they? Are remember the one with the hands and that at, LEAST i, mean as far as statues, go if it's if you knew who it was or, whatever it's a good. Statue DARRYL. B, harrison Who i'm just saying this because when this kind of commentary based on the statue probably is. Relevant he is a black, man, Right, okay very, conservative. Uh and he says that he, said this has a lot to do WITH Crt Resistant Knowledge. Project he Quotes Patricia Hill, collins who has written about this At Duton, university saying that this has been that that really to break it all. Down he, said it exalts black, womanism black, feminism and the tradition of resistance. Knowledge in other, Words darryl, says it's his opinion based on writings about this kind of, attitude not my. OPINION i don't. Know he, said if you get to the depths of, this there's a form of Black. Marxism. Uh and he said this is more of The marxist background behind all, this other than they here's a nice statue that just tells us to all be comfortable with who we are is because especially it's it's time. Square is this gonna be? PERMANENT i guess. So but it looks like there's somebody that looks like and you, go who is this supposed to be? Of you, know that would be my first. Question, now who is?
Speaker 3: This it must be.
Speaker 2: Significant, YEAH i, would because it's nothing weird or you know THAT i got it THAT i can't. Interpret you, know she's she's fully. DRESSED i, mean there's nothing in a box like somebody you would pass on the street and you would go, with who is? It it's.
Speaker 11: It she was erected On april twenty, ninth and it's set to stand On broadway Until.
Speaker 2: JUNE i Think june.
Speaker 11: Seventeenth, Okay broadway and forty Sixth. STREET i mean anything wrong with, It it's just you wonder.
Speaker 8: What she wants to speak to the? Manager by the, way.
Speaker 3: You are so on.
Speaker 2: That, yeah this is a statue of every mom asking why their kid doesn't get to. Pitch, yes she does have that that look.
Speaker 3: Y'all said it was inspired By Michelangelo's.
Speaker 2: David now This i'm missing that that that was in the story that we originally pitched.
Speaker 3: With what if she didn't have any clothes?
Speaker 6: On Like?
Speaker 14: David you know that that.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be the same, speedy get the get the be Already i've, seen of course the Original. David, yeah But i'm not sure about the. Comparison now it's. Uncomfortable, yeah IT'S i think it would have been fine For david to have like a loin cloth on or. Something, yeah, yeah. Something What.
Speaker 11: So the statue And david by The, stars it's a it's a stark contrast of the two statues And Duffy square of Fathers Francis duffy And GEORGE. M, cohen and it's it's called a woke statue to combat. Racism Like rick kind of alluded, to, well you know, what LIKE.
Speaker 2: I, said we need sometimes, statues in my, opinion To greg's, point need more explanations so we can benefit because this looks like so we can get the mask a person WHO i, mean this is a statue Of it just simply looks like here's somebody that's been influential in our community or in our. Country, uh you, know you're not going to grab everything that they're trying to say if you don't give us a little more. Explanation it just looks like a statue of a normal person you would see. Anywhere and that's what the creator maybe that's the, point he.
Speaker 11: Said the work was created with the idea of disrupting traditional ideas of what triumphant figure figures stand for.
Speaker 2: Every day, persically every day person he, wrote, right, okay maybe all, right well That i'm all about, that but, uh you, know but SOMEHOW i just sense there's just to getting to this. POINT i, mean, right, yeah, YEAH i. WILL i will say this too on The david. Thing and there's a lot Of david. Talk, now you know this, special this series that just concluded season. One if if y'all ever decide to do a statue of of of, me help me out, now, yeah, yeah you, know if it's IF i got, It i'd rather y'all not. GO i don't think anybody wants to see a statue of me. Nude but now if you decide, to, yeah, right if you decide, to especially If i'm somewhat of a you, know just it's almost like somebody was mad at, him right, yeah right you, yeah yeah it. Is and AS i said standing, there which did not go, over, well pretty sure that he's A.
Speaker 3: Hebrew, Right so the uh, okay we'll uh we'll be, Back.
Speaker 2: We come, back we go phone calls the number eight eight, eights the number six big vox ad eight eight six two four or eighty six Nine. America it's your. Turn we jump out there and we see what say you When The Rick Burgess show continues right after.
Speaker 1: This this is The Rick Burgess. Show get on the, show no by calling one eight eight eight six big.
Speaker 2: Bucks all, right here we Go. America your.
Speaker 8: Turn there's the.
Speaker 2: Number we run through. Them rapid, fire rapid. Fire somebody on. Taxanation if they do the, STATUE i must be wearing seventy five speak of. That headed back To Calhoun county tonight with The Calhoun County chamber Of. Commerce honored to be asked to, come say a few words to all the small business owners in the area and hand out tonight The Small Business. Awards Sherry bird just traveling women. Tonight former she worked for The Kevent County chamber Of commerce many many years. Ago going back to see some old. Friends SO themo looking forward to being with all of you. TODAY i think that starts at four, THIRTY i, think so looking forward to.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 2: Also don't forget The Rick burgesshow dot. Com The Ultimate North alabama hunting road trip To Willow Oak lodge courtesy Of Alabama Mountain Lakes Tourist. Association it's a fifteen hundred dollars. Value your lodging is, handled your meals are. Handled someone can go with. You now they're going to have to pay for their, lodging but it's not going to be too. Bad and you got to do it within the one calendar. Year it's not transferable in any, way and you if you win it will be responsible for all the necessary licenses and the laws of the state Of alabama must be followed of one buck per day along with the baiting, laws. Etc find all that either by going To alabama roadtrips dot org or just the contest button At rick burgesshow dot. Com to the people we. Go, Hello welcome to The Rick Burgess. Show unscreenphone. Calls you're on the. Air, Hello, hey hell uh Rick Burgers, show unscreenphone calls your Own.
Speaker 3: Go, Ahead larry And.
Speaker 2: Carol, Oh, larry how are you, today?
Speaker 8: Buddy great dead?
Speaker 2: House you just? Showed Uh, LARRY i can't understand.
Speaker 14: You what do you?
Speaker 8: SAY i just showed.
Speaker 3: Her i'm felling the brakes on.
Speaker 2: You so what what what are you talking? About?
Speaker 8: LARRY i didn't see it as a house In, baltimore.
Speaker 2: Ed there's too many, scares there's too many.
Speaker 6: Rooms if you need a, roadmap just you get around in.
Speaker 3: It i'm, sorry like, that.
Speaker 6: Like that at.
Speaker 2: All, yeah uh, So, larr thank. You by the, WAY i think some patries are in. Route, Yes, Larry, larry pat.
Speaker 3: Depend On.
Speaker 8: Larr we can Which larry was THAT i couldn't.
Speaker 3: Tell, yeah who was?
Speaker 2: It, okay we, continue unscreened phone Calls Rick birder's Show your.
Speaker 10: On, Hey i'm glad you started off this segment about that In North alabama hunting. TRIP i got a call from the lawn yesterday that said that my application was THE. NOD a random radio host filled a complaint said THAT i was a menace and a threat to their, wildlife so they would be able to accept my.
Speaker 2: Application, now, shout come on Show. Jack you had even listeners saying that they hope you win. This this is your, off the pulling for. You they're pulling for he wants to hunt with, you, Buddy, yeah well maybe your. Place how about, this you win it and you invite me to go with, You i'll pull.
Speaker 17: It.
Speaker 2: Gary there you.
Speaker 24: Go well then you would have to, Pay you would have to pay to come with.
Speaker 6: Me i'd rather pay to come with.
Speaker 2: You, Okay i'll win. It, uh unscreen phone Calls Rick birder's, Show Go, Ahead, rick unscreened phone, calls go, ahead.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 2: He, hey you're on the.
Speaker 3: Show go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, okay this is NOT i wish it was. That, yes just continue then you know the camera Another BUCkies. Update, hello you're on The Rick birders.
Speaker 3: Show go. Ahead unscreen phone.
Speaker 26: Calls, yeah So gary K de found our family tole the.
Speaker 3: Tree WHAT i can pay?
Speaker 25: You?
Speaker 3: Somebody what do you?
Speaker 2: Say, okay because somebody just said on Text nation of course they're, wrong and they, Said, rick you could you could figure out things if you'd listen to the callers. Better i'm listening as hard AS i can. Listen anybody know what what some about? TOILETRY i don't. KNOW i don't bring me into. Tolatus uh we? Continue, Hello rick bird your? Show on screen phone calls go, Ahead, hey, yeah that.
Speaker 24: A, statue. Y'all somebody that's them bringing In Ja mama.
Speaker 3: Back what did he?
Speaker 2: Say said.
Speaker 3: That statue is about Bringing angemima?
Speaker 2: Back, okay we don't have personal trouble About angemima's statue comment before in this part of the. World SO i dumb and y'all just said it? Anyway oh, yeah, Okay oh, well well we don't agree with.
Speaker 8: THAT i don't think it's that.
Speaker 2: Bad, well you go back To greg's, comment you might want to talk to him about what happened to someone who did that one? Time, yeah different. Time, yeah there's a different, time but still probably probably best had a better chance to get away with.
Speaker 3: IT i made a statue of a fat white lady On grock and we could put that in like the biggest Wal.
Speaker 2: Mart look at him.
Speaker 8: All, right in like the biggest Wal mart or.
Speaker 3: Something it's funny instead Of Times. Square.
Speaker 25: Uh we.
Speaker 2: Continue Rick burder's, Show go right. Ahead unscreen phone.
Speaker 3: Calls, yes Sir.
Speaker 5: Jason big.
Speaker 9: Five these as one of your biggest, fans And i'm requested prayer for that guy.
Speaker 6: Today he's going through some things and please keep him ani.
Speaker 2: Prayers thank, you, MAN i appreciate you. Calling you're a good. Friend Rick birder's, show unscreen phone, Calls go. Ahead SO i.
Speaker 23: Want to talk about all the hubbub yesterday about the new REAL. ID i, MEAN i think anybody should be identified as whomever they wish to get on an. Airplane after, all they call it, transportation don't.
Speaker 2: They but that guy's been thinking about that.
Speaker 14: One he has been.
Speaker 3: Waiting he slowed, down he was real. Clear he sounds real.
Speaker 14: Tall he.
Speaker 2: Does you would you be shocked if you made him and he was. SHORT i would he sounds. Tall you know some people sound. TALL u you Two adler.
Speaker 8: To the.
Speaker 2: Phones Rick burger's, show un scream phone, calls go, ahead go, around.
Speaker 25: Going, on.
Speaker 2: That's we. Continue was in the middle of a, Restaurant David david standing in the middle of a. Restaurant he's literally washing the. Dishes. Uh Rick burgers show on screen phone, calls go.
Speaker 27: Ahead, Yeah Bernie, sanders you know he demonizedes everybody flying around private jets like y'all were talking about. Earlier but it's okay for him to do, that of, course has a lot of, similarities has a lot of. SIMILARITIES i think it Was schumer the other day was Giving Donald trump down the road about about bad pole. Numbers but then when they asked him about bad pole, numbers it was okay that they stand. Together oh, yeah, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy really come and, Go and it's so obvious and clear to see the. Inconsistencies, Hey Rick burgers, show unscreen phone, calls.
Speaker 26: Go, hey the call. Back my phone dropped EARLIER i was talking about but ape with the one hundred. Men, yes you guys picked your, dad which was, awesome but nobody Picked. Sampson you can tell me you don't Think sampson could take, You Ma.
Speaker 2: Gorilla, gosh that's a great.
Speaker 14: Point you.
Speaker 2: Know if we can pick anybody who ever, LIVED i didn't think about. That samson is the obvious. Choice before the, haircut before the. Haircut, yes, uh we. Continue RICK Birderr show unscreen, phones go. Ahead, hey, hey we're doing, good you.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 6: Greg by the, way look at look at, here look at. Here, uh YESTERDAY i missed a call on, that. Y'all we're talking about That oklahoma drill. Thing, yes and let me tell you. Something in my in my, day that's when you determine who wants to play, football who wants to play. Basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah now you're right about.
Speaker 15: That it.
Speaker 2: Was it definitely, Separated, uh those that want to be here and those that just considered.
Speaker 14: It he told you like it.
Speaker 2: Back in my. Day well you remember to your, mark he, said way out put in my practice one, day worst day of his.
Speaker 3: Life went, back he. Did they probably Did oklahoma drill that.
Speaker 2: Day we'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back this is The Rick Burgess. Show america speaks well every night just knowing these four men are on the air Week turkish.
Speaker 14: Show all, right we're.
Speaker 2: Back thank you for being with us, Today. America so much to discuss and we've we've covered a. Lot catch anything you. Missed, also don't forget that a lot going on over the next few. Days this weekend the first episode of a brand new, Podcast Strange. Encounters we'll be delving into spiritual. Warfare we'll have, stories of, Course we're gonna start out today Atablishing uh this what what scripture says about? This and if you want to join us for that new, Podcast Strange, encounters wherever you get, Podcasts episode one coming out this. Weekend uh so be looking for. That it's it's a topic that uh you, know it's important to be handled in the right. Way. Uh it sometimes has been ignored and SOMETIMES i think that we're kind of we send people out into a battle that is going, on but they're not really prepared to fight. It so hopefully this can be used to educate and to you, know maybe. Inform so episode one coming out this. Weekend looking forward to getting this opportunity to do. That Uh, so look for that wherever you get. Podcasts this. Weekend, okay, So, SPEEDIA i understand, that you know sometimes you, know NOW i feel LIKE i can join in the conversations a little. More by the, way take a note maybe next segment text nation and is claiming That gary on His instagram has posted his neighbors Celebrating sinko The Mayo. Demayo well he calls it DeMeo Does, hey my neighbors is Overdoing cinco De.
Speaker 11: Mayo and so we'll also posted a video of his dog being upset with him for getting in.
Speaker 2: Trouble oh, Really, okay well maybe we'll we'll look at that. Later BUT i feel like NOW i can join in on these com on these. Conversations And speedy understand you had some reprayers you had to do at the, house and you, KNOW i was a little surprised that you didn't didn't reach out to. ME i mean it's, well you know.
Speaker 3: How we different kind of been on a roll.
Speaker 11: Lately, yeah different things kind of rub off on, this you, know different, personalities quirks stuff like. That find myself not believing anything that's a little bit Of Greg and, sure you, know WELL i Have, rick YOUR o C. D you, know things right in order don't HAVE. Ocd just like things a certain.
Speaker 2: WAY i feel myself wrestling with everybody that's. Adler not that. Going, no but you've been handy around the. House i'm gonna roll run around the.
Speaker 3: House change what You what have you? Done you need to fix the curtain.
Speaker 2: Rod that was my. Latest you changed a light bulb and then what.
Speaker 3: Did you screw down?
Speaker 2: SOMETHING i changed out a nine vault, battery nine vault, battery AND i fixed fixed the door knob that was. Loose and you went to a hardware store and got what you call leaf. Rake and so there's different. Rakes handy people know the.
Speaker 3: Difference.
Speaker 2: Uh and so When terry came to me yesterday and, said, hey the washing machines, BROKE i sprung into. Action oh so you Called Hobi, NO i did ask. HIM i, said what would you? Do he goes, First i'd get a cycad. Wrench, Okay and SO i. Did uh that's a big, commitment that's a big.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 11: Yeah and so then you, know you open. Up, uh it's you opened it, up and then you don't know what to. Expect what have we got in? Here and she was trying she said something about drum and this and that AND t Shirt and SO i opened it up and sure, enough AND i don't know, how but A t shirt had gotten stuck in the drum in a crack and it kind of sucked it down underneath, it which which just just clogged everything up that the drum wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Spin it was a. Mess so.
Speaker 11: AND i, said, WELL i tell you what's wrong is we got to get this agitator. Off we screw the agitatorally the wash, cap and we need to get in. THERE i thought that was kind of. Rude did she leave?
Speaker 2: Herself she, did and she said what it? Is greg?
Speaker 11: Here AND i was, like, NO i, said according To google, here BECAUSE i did model, number you did google. It, WELL i, WENT i went to the inside of the washing. MACHINE i went model, number serial number and the problem and it, said, well to get to releasing the drum and all, that you've got to first take the wash plate, off the agitator and all this kind of stuff to get to what you need to release the tension to release the. Shirt, WELL i go to the garage AND i get a socket wrench extension about fourteen inches, wow and uh and connected it because the agitator actually boys was deep. Man SO i get down in there and went Called terry to hold the drum so it wouldn't, spin pop the edged agent to agitator, off release the, drum got THE t shirt.
Speaker 2: Out no way. Yet well there was something. Else it was on The. Google you had to move. Plate well it was a wash it. Was it was a wash.
Speaker 11: Plate that was the kind of the cap the top of the ghost to the. Agitator but then when WHEN i, opened WHEN i pulled the agitator off that's connected to the, drum then everything starts falling in. There that was, like, uh it was one of the bitch to the to the socket.
Speaker 2: Wrene or whatever.
Speaker 11: Sonata you're hoping that it don't disappear into some, hole, right but then luckily it. Didn't so there were pieces of the, shirt but it got it. GOOD i don't, know it's never. Happened we've had this dishwasher for. Years it's never. Happened, yes it's. Happened it means it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 11: Yeah probably it was one of those little fan workout shirts that you know might somehow said. DISHWASHER i, Mean I'm i'm washing. Machine i'm, sorry and so used a dish washer, then so then you got to put it back.
Speaker 2: Together.
Speaker 8: Yeah plus it was back back jammed and the wedge in the back was that kangle.
Speaker 3: Hat, yeah, yeah that's, good that's.
Speaker 2: Good you know CALE i always said kango.
Speaker 26: Is the l.
Speaker 2: Silent, yeah but, no we just say that can. Gole we just always said kango. Hat it has a kangaroo on.
Speaker 3: IT i didn't.
Speaker 11: Know but, Anyway RICK i was able to put it back. Together we we we we ran a cycle with nothing in it and that some of a gun is, WORKING i think better than. Ever AND i kind of walked, away went over washed my. Hands my hands were a little. Dirty do you think that's bigger than WHAT i? DID i think that the, Ride, no but think of the other.
Speaker 2: Things do you realize that nine vote battery was inside of the you, know the the lock that you have that you do the combination. LOT i had to take that little play out and make sure you put it back and put it back right, lefty, lefty left you left you lefty left you left it fall out AND i took it THAT i took out the non vote, battery connected it correctly positive, negative put it back in, righty, righty, righty righty, adjustment righty, righty, righty righty. RIGHTY i THINK i think.
Speaker 3: Got you this.
Speaker 2: One, yeah could you work a socket? Wrench you think IF i can work work A phillips, said? Surely you know what a WRENCH i?
Speaker 14: DO i?
Speaker 2: Do is that the one that's the Suggestable and it's like a mouth that opens and. Closes that is not a, soccer nobody that's, so that's a crescent. Wrenching that's a cress the.
Speaker 3: Soccer and, yeah has a socking on.
Speaker 18: It.
Speaker 3: Yeah well if you got.
Speaker 2: To do like, spinning getting an extension on it?
Speaker 19: Too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah but AND i mean AND i actually had to put two extensions together to make it. Work, Wow, Hey, caltarryan hold the flashlight And i'm AND i, Am i'm waist deep in.
Speaker 2: IT i, mean just the way you, talk the way you, say the way you you take little phrases and put them.
Speaker 3: Together and you've got a. Problem you got a problem.
Speaker 14: Sitting.
Speaker 2: Here i'm just.
Speaker 8: Here this is a here you, go there's your, Wrench, yeah with a soccer.
Speaker 2: Ext and it had to be fourteen inches long. Too, wow how did you how did you? Know did you measure?
Speaker 11: IT i DID i got outside the, agitator, uh the little, tube and and it's it's what kind of what kind of washol we? Talking it was a may Tag, okay we're talking top loader To, okay it's one of those big dogs. Too you can fit like, yeah you, know, yeah BUT i MEAN i dive closets in WHEN i work on washes and.
Speaker 2: Dryers i'm strictly commercial. Grade, yeah.
Speaker 11: But BUT i was CONCERNED i couldn't get it back together because you, know you take it apart and you're all fine on your sock at three.
Speaker 2: EIGHTHS i think it was three. EIGHTHS i use the two quarter because it was that's not a. Thing you, know wasn't that.
Speaker 3: Big it's not a.
Speaker 11: Thing but then you go down in there and you kind of working, blind kind of channel my DAD i usually.
Speaker 2: WEAR i use a. Headlight what HEADLIGHTS i can? See that's a.
Speaker 3: Headlamp here's your different drive.
Speaker 2: Size rick there you go Halfre, Yeah i'm a three hs. AGO i think it was three. Eights, uh and then and, YEAH i don't believe it was three.
Speaker 8: Eighths that'll really mess you up having the wrong, one by the, Way.
Speaker 2: Yeah but you gotta have one of Every, YEAH i have.
Speaker 3: One, EVERYONE i have a deep well socket.
Speaker 2: Due, yeah that's the reason WHY i always keep with me no matter what's going. On i've got One philip's head one crushing Rich i'll do. It you can't fix.
Speaker 3: ANYTHING i put like A.
Speaker 11: I put like a, ten you, know and then connected like a six to, it and then got kind of kind of handy a little bit and got tell you even after, supper she, said.
Speaker 2: But i'll tell you WHAT i. CAN i believe you fix. That she couldn't take her eyes off Her, no she just stared at me when she was. Cooking old handyman was in her. Head uh huh oh, yeah Will, yeah we'll be right back say.
Speaker 1: Close this is The Rick Burgess Show Men Don't run in The, raid the new book By Rick burgess available everywhere in the thirteen.
Speaker 3: That's Next, Tuesday so looking forward to.
Speaker 2: That that'll be a lot of fun and there'll be a lot of things tied to that that should make for Interesting podder on the show show an opportunity as.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 2: Uh someone asking when Will gary The Bulldozer man the Spur master himself be back on the. Program, well he will be with us live From greystone on location Next, Wednesday so we know that for. You, hey did you bring me one name staff? Shirt i've got it in the in the. Truck hey did you get me extra?
Speaker 3: Large?
Speaker 2: Yeah what you said you. WANTED i can't wait to see you in. It but that's what you. Wanted is he wearing golf? Pants, hey don need to wear any golf. BRICKIES i probably bring shorts and wearing some of Them camoflage. Ones that a. Lot he'll wear those, cameos wear cross. Too oh, Second, Hey i'm gonna wearing My camo, shorts And i'm gonna wear my staff, shirt And i'm gonna have on my green crocs in CASE i want to put him. Know gary claims he can play. Golf he was a really good baseball. Player he was HE i mean. Stright not sure if makes him a good.
Speaker 8: Golfer But.
Speaker 2: Gary tell you he was a good baseball. Player and did someone else got your great?
Speaker 6: Point?
Speaker 2: GREEN i had a conversation With. Gary gary said he was a great BASEBALL i don't think he had lied to. Him be, delusional right? That Gregar?
Speaker 14: Gary in?
Speaker 2: Text, wow you make it be. Different he went on into play an. Adult uh adult they turn you away and make you know if you want to.
Speaker 3: PLAY i was.
Speaker 2: Looking someone also, asked Since i'm going back home, Tonight, Greg i'll Be i'll be following you To Calhoun county and giving out small business. Awards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah AND i tried to tell.
Speaker 2: Him somebody, said do you think there'll be a small business winning award tonight that you'll give to them that they went through you And greg out of their, place possibly on what the establishment. Was i'm going to tell everybody back in our home, county everybody That sherry is coming with me And i'm putting out A Calhoun county oopah. Loopah, yeah there's no need to come up telling. Stories ain't no need for any of. That, okay hey, man you remember that. Time we're not gonna remember at.
Speaker 14: Times, NO i.
Speaker 2: Don't remember that.
Speaker 3: Time we're not doing.
Speaker 2: It it's my wife right. Here IF i see you, know there will be some people that if you just see, them you're, like, okay, yeah just don't even owe me my. MOUTH i know what you're going to. Say you know what the thing you say? Immediately, hey have you have you ever met my? Wife because she's here right with me right and most of them that that will. Help and then there's. Those there's ones that they can't, wait there's something that you couldn't call them if your life depended. On they have no ability to be. Called and they don't think there's anything inappropriate about it, now and they'll just bring it out and they've never forgot. It and their attention to the tale is. Fascinating, okay now you ask them what's going on right? Now they don't. Know they've never forgotten.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh THESE ufo, things UFO's? ANYMORE U A p what whatever it's? Called this Is Bonner, Springs. KANSAS a man of, fimes a floating black ring in the sky during a motorcycle.
Speaker 3: Ride, adler your this is your take your, area?
Speaker 2: Buddy?
Speaker 8: Yeah he, uh he witness, yes, yes he witnesses.
Speaker 3: It and he tells us what he's. Seeing is that it.
Speaker 2: Circled or is that the?
Speaker 3: Ding that's the thing that's not that's.
Speaker 2: Let's say it.
Speaker 14: All, right hold with somebody tell me what is?
Speaker 25: This is? That the?
Speaker 8: Guy, look And i'm not using no.
Speaker 14: APP i am On.
Speaker 5: County road too and Between State avenue And kate thirty, two AND i have never seen anything like that in my life and it tears that little black stuff is falling down the center of.
Speaker 11: It And paul's he is he is looking up at a very clear. Sky he is, uh he's he is like something on the film on the. Camera he's pointing and then in the sky it looks like somebody just made a sharpie circle in the in the. Sky and he's sitting there on the, road turned his music down and again the camera is pointing up to a blue. Sky it's during the, day it's not at. Night, Uh and just want to make sure.
Speaker 3: That we clear those of you because the sky keeps on.
Speaker 2: Turning you're probably trying.
Speaker 3: To figure it out for to my. Road so that is?
Speaker 2: That that is like The speedy just described it. Perfectly it's like somebody took a black sharpie and it has smear areas which seemed to be moving like you, know.
Speaker 8: Like he talks about his. Phone, greg, listen that is just.
Speaker 14: Weird and then just let you all, Know i'm not kidding. Here this is. Real, sorry that's my phone doing.
Speaker 2: That he's on a motorcycra but a piece of, crap, yeah way more than. You leading Leather best seems to be.
Speaker 3: Fading it does seem to be he does not play well with. Others that's that's that's a patch he's got. On he's got.
Speaker 8: Patches by the, way somebody, said we need to do A Rick burgess show.
Speaker 3: Patch, yeah Probably larry's, Day, Yes, Larry i'm looking into.
Speaker 11: It seems like if this was real or, what there would be lots of video because it's it's it's in the middle of the.
Speaker 2: Day somebody google black rings in the sky, Okay.
Speaker 8: Scott Fox Forecast. Center the ring is likely a smoke ring from some sort of explosion on the ground.
Speaker 2: That didn't like a Smoke.
Speaker 8: That's what their best guess, is smoke.
Speaker 3: Ring you would know matth lab went, up.
Speaker 2: Would be they would be a record of an, explosion would do something, That, yeah a trail of.
Speaker 3: Smoke or even in the. Distance, right what if this is just a meth lab right here and?
Speaker 14: Moon?
Speaker 2: Okay now inside the sharpie circle is the. Sky it's like it's. Invisible it's just the. Circle that's the only thing that's.
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 2: Weird how does it?
Speaker 3: Finish how does it?
Speaker 2: Finish how does it? Finish?
Speaker 8: WELL i didn't screen it all the way past. It he showed his face and that's WHEN i, laughed this would be great for the.
Speaker 1: Show all.
Speaker 5: Right THEN i am on The County road to in Between State avenue And kate thirty, two AND i have never seen anything like that in my. Life and it tears that little black stuff has falling down the center of.
Speaker 2: It somebody with a go and they, said it's This Alex jones seeing this and.
Speaker 14: Then just let you all, Know i'm not kidding. Here this is. Real, sorry that's my phone doing, that this piece of.
Speaker 8: Crap, okay well you don't.
Speaker 2: Know does he spin around and there it is? Again?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes huh, yeah, yeah look look there he. Is, yeah it spins. Around there it is, again and but it's dissipating like a smoke. RING i think somebody was cooking up some you know, what some cooking up some glass and they had to go back so you, know you know the street.
Speaker 14: Ling.
Speaker 8: Yeah one TIME i was In New. Orleans a guy came up to, me scared me so. Bad he's, like you want some?
Speaker 3: GLASS i was, like, please, Sir i'm so terrified of. You please walk.
Speaker 2: Away that's what you. Said think about idam being a little and you were a lot more crooked than. Glass is the street lingo from?
Speaker 8: Me, YEAH i Think i'm breaking. Bad they say that to.
Speaker 3: You by the, way they look like a hoop.
Speaker 2: Snake so.
Speaker 14: Good that is so.
Speaker 32: Good an obscure references, That, biz it's a meth lab went.
Speaker 2: Up you're sticking the. Medline yeahbody, SAID i will tell you take off the. Table meth lab. Exploded my neighbor's meth lab. Exploded no, ring no. Rings, okay they actually lived. It some people say it's algae in the. Sky.
Speaker 3: Algaey this guy said it was a hoop.
Speaker 2: Snake could be a GUY.
Speaker 17: I.
Speaker 3: Got sometimes you just got to admit. It what's good that what you've done a lot of stretching since you don't, know it's amazing what he's. Done it really. Is look i'm reading right.
Speaker 23: Here they.
Speaker 3: Said likely they liken.
Speaker 8: It to the formation of a mushroom, cloud you know when you've seen the mus ring and so that's according to The Fox local weather analyst.
Speaker 3: There, okay what about a transformer?
Speaker 8: Exploding, greg mister, Power you didn't think of, that mister, power and it was never.
Speaker 1: Done it Was this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 7: Show you better listen, up you, know and we, Say, assi.
Speaker 8: You gotta find.
Speaker 1: The voice of reason in an unreasonable. World The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 2: Show, yes, sir glad you here with us. Today a lot to do this. Hour maybe getting some more phone calls. In we'll see as we work our ways through another. One have you voted for the three finalists and he Made mama smile?
Speaker 14: Again?
Speaker 3: Contest if you have, it do. So voting ends this.
Speaker 2: Weekend dudney announces the winner On monday. Show, also don't forget coming up On, monday we'll find out Who's speedy will be playing with next week's live broadcast from The Celebrity program At. Graystone and also you get an opportunity to bid the largest donation to the. Charity and if you do, that you can pick what group you want to walk.
Speaker 27: With On.
Speaker 2: Wednesday all of you that are coming are welcome to come and watch our live. Broadcast we'll all be, there Plus Geary gary will be there as. WELL i, mean, Hey i'm. Coming speedy is hobing going to be your? Backer Vance he's in not a. Caddy he might be out there, though he'll be, there but he's not gonna be the. Caddy. Now he'll be.
Speaker 11: There you, know last week there was a lot to do about you, Know President trump and Coach Nick saban talking and it was About nil St.
Speaker 3: Road trump and Row A Road.
Speaker 11: TIDE a little bit of breaking news here of that. Conversation significant story.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 2: Former alabama Coach Nick, saban along with one or two, others, uh they're going to it looks like chair uh be on the commission to oversee uh college. Football uh is that he's expected to co Chair Trump Administration's commission On College. Football the commission would examine prominent issues facing college sports like the transfer, portal booster, compensations uh go going directly to, athletes, uh employment of College, Athletics title, nine among other hot button. Topics but he, uh you Know trump of course recently In tuscaloosa to deliver The university Of alabama commencement, speech and he he had conversations with him there Because saban's the one that brought him.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 2: Uh, Anyway, uh that's kind of a little bit of a report out OF Cbs news And Yahoo. Sports they're saying that he's expected to coach chair The commission On College football as part of The trump. Administration, hey, Well trump knew who to get on the job to get it. Done so we've Contacted Savan Road Trump. Rottack you think saman will step off and all? That he said he Did greg when he was, retiring he, said maybe NOW i can play a role because college football needs got to have some gotta have some. Structure, well he's going to head it. Up. Greg he did say they go back and watch it for. Yourself, okay well you don't remember.
Speaker 25: THAT i.
Speaker 14: DON'T i.
Speaker 11: Don't Coach Senator Tommy tuberville was also mentioned in this article because they say he has been talking with The trump administration about nil just from his expertise of being a college football coach what he thinks could could. Help but and we've talked about. It that's the one reason why Coach saban stepped. Away AND i talked to saman about it next.
Speaker 2: Week and you, KNOW i know another reason who they need to be on Their he was a football coach, then, yeah and he can really help, well and then he can you, know he can signal to those of us are the hard working men and love sports that we should vote for Horrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah democrat, talk you, know just guy. Talking, well next, Week.
Speaker 2: I'm Sure savans already asked about coming, back so you AND i can. Chat we'll pick it. Up and NOW i may have to Tell saban to wait a minute While tuberviolle announces he's running for. Governor but What's we're done with? That sit sabing down and, say okay talking that you're you're you're taking hold of, this gonna do something about.
Speaker 4: It you know?
Speaker 3: What just hit?
Speaker 2: Me you know That gary is a huge tide. GUY i, mean you, KNOW i grew up that he had A Nick saban. Tattoo is going to be there, Too is that?
Speaker 3: WHY i don't know.
Speaker 2: You i'm gonna watch garyl on some of the players. REALLY i think he likes a j. Though, yeah but He gary be native you. Know, yeah well running with him and being a good day so so so who we're gonna have on next? Week so saving now now the, Schedule yeah, yeah let me let me see, Here, Greg JOHN. B Will. Bow it's it's all about you, know them getting there on time and and and. All, yeah it. Is it's a. Lot, yeah, yeah IT'S i, MEAN i noticed you don't want to be a bip to them now trying to get everybody on and and then a lot of these, People let's just get. Real they don't want to be. On they think they should be. On but as far as him being really excited about being, on you, know, NOW.
Speaker 25: I do have.
Speaker 2: ONE i think he's kind of pumped this bo by his, Brother eric B. Brother, YEAH i didn't know. This he wasn't on.
Speaker 11: There Darryl Moose johnston is going to be there. Too oh, yeah of Course Taylor hicks have to come. By sure A j's we just talked about Coach oates And. Tuberville Riley green is always Lo, Jackson Hugh Free kirby smart, coach the, boar coach Saving Charles.
Speaker 2: Barklay The boar probably won't come back After. RICK i don't know what do y'all get on me about. That that was not that big a. Deal it Was greg mclroy is going to be, there Was Jamie. Johnson it was an. Attempt it was an attempt to endear myself to the new coach At. Alabama cut up a little. Bit let's talk about the. Culture came from. Here he don't know about. All he's From Washington. State he needed some born and, bread uh you, know or maybe maybe bread and born probably get get those in.
Speaker 4: Order.
Speaker 2: HUH i, mean but you need you need somebody who knows the culture to try TO i felt LIKE i was a liaison between the boor and The bama.
Speaker 11: Fans, well it was a little early And greg AND i had a front row seat to his react his face when you were going.
Speaker 2: Out he would light up like abama lot when he sees. Me he's, like there's that guy THAT i enjoyed hanging. OUT i wanted to run.
Speaker 8: Away, yeah smell he looked like he smelled a fart rick when you told him. That good.
Speaker 2: Thing we're not covering n L v because you, know that's Where Dan mullins is now and uh, speaking you know run our relationship with him is that where he is? Now and that right anything coach That, YEAH i think he did take. Speedy he didn't want us to. Know we had to find From oh Look Trent. Dilferd dilfer is going to be their. Coach. DILFERD i played with him the year before. Last very. Nice, Yeah Greg, sankie maybe we get him coming by, well just cause these people are there that we we're gonna get all of. Them, no but, normally if if they tee off in the. Morning we we we we make the request and then the team tries to to organize. It how do you feel about the fact That speedy has made a decision and then of Course boscher and Consulted hoby that we can't be left. ALONE i don't, know he just, YEAH i wonder. Why, yeah he's decided he's gonna tee off in the afternoon because it makes him too nervous that he's leaving us. Alone, yeah With gary so, well you, know and Then adler's leaving about an hour. Early SO i think that's what really Bothered. Speedy, yeah there was there was a. Scenario it was just gonna Be Greg rick And. Gary you, know you're.
Speaker 11: Probably Can't you're probably that can't. Happen that being there and just helping is is more important than that to you and all or something like. That so Let's i'll go back To, Greg greg. McElroy you borrowing our studio production and everybody had to be, quiet.
Speaker 2: And then we challenged you to go scream. Outside this is when the people who run the, show the two top, guys gave us a speech, beforehand how we need to be quiet and, respected and then they.
Speaker 3: Told me to go on in, Screen, yeah WHICH i.
Speaker 2: Did i'm not.
Speaker 11: SURE i know he does a show, too SO i don't know how available he'll. Be but if if he's, available.
Speaker 3: Wait a, minute you forgot. You ab mascot is, coming but they're not gonna let him wear in the.
Speaker 2: Uniform good, wine used, cars you and adler y'all draft on this, grace every, costume every that's. It so just you, know you can play in the morning if you want. To, yeah, okay you. Can oh, NO i, know it's JUST i mean we. Can we will be all. RIGHT i don't know about.
Speaker 3: That, YEAH i think you're doing the right.
Speaker 13: Things.
Speaker 8: Pete we want to do a show the following, day you, know we want to be allowed.
Speaker 2: To, right mm, hmm all, right we'll come.
Speaker 3: Back i'm. Sorry my daughter's. Graduating by the, WAY.
Speaker 2: I had such a good time See ruby. Yesterday she came up and hell daddy with The bible.
Speaker 8: Stuff, yeah brought the kid over, by and, wow that was the longest Hour bible study in my entire.
Speaker 3: LIFE i was, like, okay we're only twenty three minutes. In she's getting real antie on this couch right. HERE i looked at my watch. Again it was twenty. SEVEN i was, like, wow that felt like an hour five.
Speaker 2: Minutes you, See i've got her a basketball shot.
Speaker 14: Down that was.
Speaker 3: Great we did BECAUSE i was.
Speaker 2: CALLER i needed.
Speaker 1: That he is The Rick bircher's show, speak baby. Speak they are the uncles your parents warned you about The Rick burgess.
Speaker 3: Show all, right here we.
Speaker 2: Go we have still a lot to cover coming up the side where we're trying to squeeze. In maybe another phone segment if. Possible, hey, birds hay. BIRDS i think we've done all those. Today there's so man new ones coming. In might move them to some.
Speaker 3: Show we'll, see unless.
Speaker 2: There's a really good. ONE i do want to point you. To and a lot of you are responding to, this And i'm very intrigued by it as. Well i'm excited to try. It and we're talking about the new product Called fatty fifteen dot com Slash Big. Vox now you, know CERTAINLY i love the. Name it's it kind of it's easy to remember WHAT i would, do, though BECAUSE i know a lot of you are, saying DO i want to answer this? Question, Hey, SO i notice you're doing better and you're feeling, better and you seem YOUNGER a lot more.
Speaker 3: Energy what are you?
Speaker 2: Doing, well you, Know i'm on fatty. Fifteen you, know if you don't want to do, that just use the TERM c, fifteen, okay because that's the actual that's exactly what's in.
Speaker 25: It.
Speaker 2: Okay so here's the. Problem we know that there are good fats and bad. Fats right, now you don't want to be on anything that is completely fat. Free by the, way the more research is showing there's some good fat out, there especially our brain really. Needs and so what we have as a doctor here that has been working with OUR Us navy to develop you know this this supplement fatty. Fifteen it's a result of years of. Research it's going to isolate the good fat that we need and put it back in our bodies to help protect us against age related. Breakdowns you, know there's a lot of essential fatty acids and they're critical and the body needs them to support ourselves and sustain good. Health but when it comes to what we're, eating where's the good where's the? BAD i mean which ones? Which well see this products gonn it's already, done that's narrowed down for. You the one that's most beneficials CALLED c fifteen and that's what that's the. Essential it's it's vegan, friendly it's pure this. Supplement so if you would like to slow the biological aging process at the sallular, level go read about the research and then get you a ninety day supply and we're gonna get you f fifteen percent off if you go to fatty fifteen dot, com slash Big vox Or rick burgesshow dot com right there under. Sponsors by the, way the Text nation what you were texting sir about the statue Of david that we talked about last. Hour, YEAH i actually made that comment WHEN i saw the statue Of david In florence In. Italy it did not go over well with the crowd around, me BUT i, said you, know it's a nice statue and, everything But i'm pretty Sure david is A, hebrew all. Right so here is another one of those those moments where people just fall all over themselves because if your, ideology as we've said many, times is a motion based watch, out there can be crazy. Inconsistencies and here Is Representative nancy Mace and is going to be talking to someone that is supposed to be concerned about women's, rights and she makes a statement that is really really hard to.
Speaker 9: Refute here it is thank, You Madam, charon thank you for the invitation to participate in today's. Hearing Miss, goosgraves so called quote expert in women's. Rights do you know how many years it Took South carolina to elect its First republican woman To?
Speaker 14: Congress?
Speaker 10: Well what?
Speaker 14: Year one hundred?
Speaker 2: Years this women got the right to?
Speaker 9: Vote do you know how many years it took The, citadel The Military college Of South carolina to graduate its first woman.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifty seven.
Speaker 9: Years SO i have a series of yes or no QUESTIONS i would like to ask, you based on some of your previous. Statements in your opening statements, today you said trans women are? Women, misgosgraves what is a?
Speaker 8: Woman so a woman is an adult?
Speaker 33: Female a woman identifies as a, Woman AND i actually think.
Speaker 3: It is what is what do you consider a?
Speaker 9: Female what is a?
Speaker 14: Female and so there are some women who were. Assigned you say you're here to defend.
Speaker 9: Women you say you're here to defend, Women but shouldn't you be able to find?
Speaker 14: One shouldn't you be able to find?
Speaker 3: One that's literally WHAT i?
Speaker 11: Miscos so that was that was The Doge doge hearing on trans athletes and women's, sports and it kind of descended into chaos.
Speaker 3: Throughout, yeah it really. Did is seven part of that?
Speaker 2: Too, yeah we.
Speaker 11: Can't we can talk about. That Jamel hill was on is ON. Cnn now she's appearing. More, okay so she was not at, this she's she's commenting on the actual chaos that took. Place, well, no she's just talking about men playing in women's. Sports and you, Know Scott, jennings bless his, HEART i don't know how he does it. Right he's there and and what she tried to refer and compare the two women play men playing in women's sports and something.
Speaker 2: Else take a close. Listen here's the other, Problem, scott is that it's never.
Speaker 33: Enough it's bathrooms, today it's sports, today it's sports, tomorrow it's the military. Today it's also sports. Today by the, way it is sports. Today americans agree with that's. Fine and guess what the majority sometimes is. Wrong that also, happens right because the majority used to believe that Doctor Martin Luther King junior was somebody who was a, threat that somebody who was not a Good. American the majority of people used to be against civil.
Speaker 8: Rights were they?
Speaker 2: Right, no they, Weren't and so she tried to compare women's. Sports that's not the same.
Speaker 8: Thing goodness.
Speaker 2: Gracious, yeah, WELL i agree with what she's saying that the majority of people can be, wrong but the analogy you used is not the same, thing because there still is truth and then there is. Lie and when it gets down to, this and we've talked about it a, lot AND i can't even believe our country is in a debate on what is a man and what is a? Woman that's how far we've. Slid that is such an elementary.
Speaker 3: Answer to a.
Speaker 2: Question and you can get into what people identify with and this and, that but it doesn't change the biological sign of male and, female which is it's just a. Truth it's like two plus two is. Four it's. Established and until in the fact that we can't just you can even have your arguments about what people who identify with this identify that what you think should be allowed and not. Allowed we can have that, debate but the fact that we're pretending that something that is true. Isn't Now, AGAIN i know this has been said a thousand. Times this is also the party and the ideology that is supposed to include follow the. Science, now we can all agree or disagree on whether it's a good science or, not BUT i think gender that science has been pretty, solidified debated and stands. Resolved, yeah AND i just. Don't and then to compare that to the civil rights movement is just, well it's disrespectful to the civil rights movement and it just isn't the same. Thing, NO i do agree though sometimes the majority is. Wrong just because you're the majority doesn't mean you're. Right but as far as this, topic, though YOU i wouldn't use the example of the civil rights.
Speaker 3: Movement not.
Speaker 2: The same. Thing not the same.
Speaker 8: Thing and to use the you can't use the same word to define the word what is a? WOMAN a woman is a person that identifies as a. Woman you can't use the word woman in the definition because you're then you're using the word to define the.
Speaker 3: Word that's just lacks all common. Sense, well they know.
Speaker 2: They're in a tray out and, Logic, yeah they know they're in a tray. Out what they're trying to say is whatever you think you, are you. Are but unfortunately that isn't. Truth that could be, delusional that could be mental. Illness it could just be a preference and a, kick but it doesn't make you. One it doesn't make you. One that's that's The that's where the debate. Is do people want to identify as? One of, course but that doesn't make them. One people want to in themselves as? One, yes still didn't make you, one, Right and that's where the debate needs to. Stay but of course you run at all these different.
Speaker 8: Durations AND i would be honestly fine with if women want to try to play sports with. Men, honestly that's. Fine women's sports is gonna go away if we continue to let these dudes and dresses compete with.
Speaker 3: Women i'm, sorry that's just.
Speaker 2: That AND i don't hate.
Speaker 3: ANYONE i don't want anyone to be hurt or harmed or.
Speaker 8: Anything But i'm trying to protect fifty percent of the population versus protecting the interests of a very.
Speaker 3: Small group of people THAT i find to be.
Speaker 14: Weird weird.
Speaker 2: Weirdo, yeah and there in that same party wants to claim they're the party for women.
Speaker 3: Too you can't have it.
Speaker 1: All this is The Rick Burgess show in a world that has gone. Nuts they are here too well To py does The Rick Virtue.
Speaker 2: Show we're always here for, You always Here. America thanks for being with us means a. Lot thanks for all the, feedback thanks for the, encouragement and then for the rest of, you we still wish you. Will, okay, uh we do have things that people are asking us to. Settle one of them a little, waity little. Waity i'm not sure we'll want to touch it the first one, though no problem there at.
Speaker 14: All hey, Bird hey.
Speaker 8: Birds emails rolling, then but we ain't turning back big box in the.
Speaker 3: House we're turning it.
Speaker 8: Loud The Rick Burges show was rocking the.
Speaker 3: Crowd question the answer.
Speaker 2: To that, Show hey, bird hey, birds if you're emailing r on, them put that in the. Subject it means you want to be on the. Show, okay all, right, fellas get your get your thinking caps. On for a couple of them that somebody's throwing out to. Us it's almost like where counselors were. HERE i need help settling a debate between my wife.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 2: Me my family does two things to make his family her in, laws she deems. Weird AND i want to know whether y'all think my family's weird or. Not Oh, No number ONE i think he's in pretty good shape with. Us his wife thinks his family is weird, because number, one they eat homemade banana pudding. Hot it's not the cold banana. Pudding it is the hot banana. Pudding i've had banana pie. Hot mom used to make. It, basically the feeling was the pudding and then it had meringue on, top even a little thin layer of peanut butter on. It, yes it did.
Speaker 5: THAT i have.
Speaker 3: It i've never guess had banana putting itself.
Speaker 2: Hot may LIKE i had a?
Speaker 3: Second what if we're talking about the same. Thing, look did it look like this greg?
Speaker 15: Pie it?
Speaker 2: Was it was in a pie. Shell it was in a pie. Shell BUT i actually have had that's a bowl or something that's a big that's CAN i say you this? Great let me help you, Here. Adler even THOUGH i think they are, DIFFERENT i do want to tell you. THIS i have had hot can cut it in little wedges just like you do.
Speaker 3: PIE i got. It i'm just trying to tell you.
Speaker 2: Something i've had hot homemade, pudding and it basically is that pie without the. Crust, yeah but it tastes the same. Good it tastes the same way AND i will tell you THAT i actually love hot homemade pudding and like it better than cold banana. Pudding, HERE i probably. DO i like the hot banana pudding better than the. Cold, yeah, well besides certain, things, OBVIOUSLY i like banana pudding LIKE i like my. Wife.
Speaker 3: Hot this is new to.
Speaker 14: Me it's.
Speaker 2: Fantastic you've never had.
Speaker 3: It i've never had.
Speaker 2: It i'm talking because she put a layer of panut butter and then put the top on.
Speaker 3: It you're on.
Speaker 2: Pies but if we're making, THIS i want you to go ahead and get a crust. Involved it's the same, thing but it's just not. Well i'm telling, you the taste is very similar. Hot let me tell you, This Chris, adler if you eat hot banana, pudding you'll never be the. Same it is.
Speaker 3: Good it IS i want my pudding to be. Cold on you really don't like ice? Cream you. Don't they're not like.
Speaker 2: Frozen just what mood you're. In you know you could have, Both. Adler you don't have to pick one or the. Other i'm just, saying homemade banana pudding eating hot is not. Weird, no it's. Not next his name Is, hunter by the, Way now this, One, HUNTER i don't think you're going to get us to draft with you on. This you're in good shape on hot banana. Pudding but this next. One number. Two she thinks my family's weird because we have homemade mayonnaise and we put it on crackers and.
Speaker 14: Eating that's not.
Speaker 3: Weird that's.
Speaker 2: Weird, No, NO i don't know about.
Speaker 3: WEIRD i just never that's. Weird, okay the crackers part is. Weird BUT i used to.
Speaker 2: On crackers WHEN i was a. Kid weird like it's cheese or, yeah it's. WEIRD i had a male. RUN i KNOW i would put it On. Hamburger's would you put mayonnaise on the? CRACKER i would, not MAY i did WHEN i was. Little did you?
Speaker 14: REALLY i think it real? Weird it was.
Speaker 2: Weird i'm just telling. You, so here's the point on this homemade homemade or. Not it's whether you're a mayonnaise. Person i've never had homemade. MAYONNAISE i Let helman's handle, it did? You, yeah you, Know i'm pretty good at mayonnaise and me mayonnaise is. OKAY i. DON'T i don't shy away from it the Way bubba. Did BUT i don't like go seek it, either and if you don't mind, it and If i'm dealing with, it it has to be spread really. Thin, YEAH i don't like a lot of. It don't don't come in there with some of these burder.
Speaker 11: Joints when you get like a hamburger with everything put too. Much let me ask you a question in reverse than we. Normally normally it's we were picky and now we're. Not do you do you look back and you like something when you were younger and edge of an, Adult you're, LIKE i don't like.
Speaker 2: That mayonnaise on. CRACKERS i wouldn't need them, Now no.
Speaker 11: WAY i had, mayonnaise AND i would put a thin layer of, mayonnaise like on a burger or something like THAT i used to put.
Speaker 2: THEM i don't, mayonnaise only anything you?
Speaker 3: Know, really have you left? Mayonnaise, YES i don't mind.
Speaker 2: It on a turkey sandwich or or a little hands, REACH i don't want.
Speaker 14: IT i got.
Speaker 2: No i'll eat my turkey sandwich with nothing notice. Dry i'm just mustard on, There, yeah, mustard and put mustard pigs in the blanket and. Thorn, hey don't be afraid to toast that bread and let toast the, bread, cheese melt on on the, turkey put it in the, microwave. Melted then What, NO i just get the toast out hot and put that cheese on. It, YEAH i gotta have. TOAST i don't want my, bread my toast. Soft put the toast in. There take the meat by, itself put it on the paper plate with cheese on top of. It put it in the, microwave melted on. There then their toast comes. Out put Step, yeah, yeah what are you talking? ABOUT i, said this is not that big of a game. Changing it ain't worth the hat. About let me ask you, this do y'all lay do y'all lay one of those flat pickles across a. Sandwich, NO i, don't But i'm not anti that. Now i'm not gonna run from. It how ABOUT i do like. PICKLES i didn't do. It Rich wingo got only about not doing, it AND i reluctantly tried, it and he changed my whole, sandwich which Will, yes you gotta have you talk about them cutting a, Little, yeah lay them on. THERE i gotta have the, crunch gotta have. IT i used to hate pickles on, everything But i'm gonna do the little sandwich thing. Today, yeah say great, sious big. Rehearsal, Trust, hey you're gonna come back tomorrow and say thank. You do you heat your fridder?
Speaker 3: Up why can't we do?
Speaker 24: That?
Speaker 2: Boy you and them? Fritters all, Right so we're Saying hunter's family is not weird for liking hot banana. Pudding they're a little weird for doing homemade. MAYONNAISE i go back to the effort.
Speaker 11: Thing why don't do that when you just go Buy some people are mad that that we're even discussing heating up banana, pudding.
Speaker 2: Banana putting hot eyes of?
Speaker 3: It you cook it in the.
Speaker 2: Oven in, there it hasn't a ring that gets gets brown and delicious on the. Top it is made in the oven and comes out already. Hot you're not heating up banana. Pudding you make it, hot and let me tell, you it is, fantastic almost up period of. COLD i don't even like Copd what?
Speaker 8: Okay what about the leftover?
Speaker 3: Situation what about the leftover situation in?
Speaker 2: This with this banana?
Speaker 8: Pudding are you then putting it in the fridge for good keeping and then when you get it out again to eat it?
Speaker 3: Later are you heating it up. Again, absolutely you're heating it up. Again YES i. Am it's made. Sport it's a different kind of banana.
Speaker 2: Pudding you don't understand.
Speaker 3: It don't talk about things you don't.
Speaker 2: Understand i've never done, it BUT i don't Support i've never done. It Now i'm going to talk about. It, Yeah i'm the EXT i have an opinion on Something i've never.
Speaker 3: Done, yes.
Speaker 11: Okay somebody says we sound like the whitest radio show ever talking about mayonnaise on, crass maybe balon.
Speaker 3: Crackers the whitest Thing i've ever. Heard it is a cracker barrel and neath that and then you've got really got something never.
Speaker 2: Known a black person to do that that's strictly white. People, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: They're, like, ooh this is spicy this.
Speaker 2: ONE i don't know. That we want to weigh in. On hey, Bird hey. BIRD i won't even say who it's from because it looks like it's their work. Email hey, Hoe, HELL i have a, question and my wife both. WORK i and my wife both, work so we take turns doing the laundry and the. Dishes, okay here's where it gets. Ugly she's about to quit work and be at home to help with grandkids and my aging. Parents all, right that's, key, buddy that those two. Phrases, yeah, key SHOULD i she's just coming home to kick her feet, back thank. You SHOULD i expect to keep doing laundry and dishes or now that she's, home is at all her?
Speaker 3: Now well you messed up by doing it ever. Anyway, yeah you're in the trust that. One, yeah you're in.
Speaker 2: That you keep on doing what you're. Doing, yeah you're in The, sorry you got to keep. Sharing she's gonna be taking care of grandkids and aging. Parents that's a full time wants. Clothing, yeah, Yeah i'd rather be at. Work i'd rather be at. Work and, also like you, said and come home and and rotate.
Speaker 11: Caregivers they're, exhausted they're, overlooked, exhausted taking advantage of by others because y'all don't know what they're going.
Speaker 14: Through it's.
Speaker 3: Hard it's.
Speaker 2: Hard it's. Hard that's so they don't have off. Days, now you got to keep the rotation. Going, now if y'all were empty nesters and there were no aging parents at, home no, grandkids they just come by every now and. Then it sounds like she's gonna be, helping and you're empty nesters now and she's retired before. You, oh and she's. Home she probably needs to pick up a little more of. That but that aging parent and grandkids being taken care.
Speaker 14: Of you got to.
Speaker 2: Read it's never anything that's discussed out. Loud, now.
Speaker 11: You got no sense if it transforms into something. Naturally do not bring this.
Speaker 3: In you just let, it just let it. Happen but you never bring it. Up never ever bring this.
Speaker 2: UP i, mean don't have an act like you know. ANYTHING i hope we haven't gotten you in. Trouble it's WHY i didn't mention who you. Were but if, you if you, do not make the mistake of, saying, hey i've been. Thinking that's the worse. Thing sometimes we think things and we don't say. Them as, men it's hard to think of. Them and it was very wise of you to check with us. First But i'm afraid you're still in the rotation in that. Setup we'll be back fifteen minutes to the top eight eight, eight the number six big, box that's the phone. Number more of The Rick Burgess show right after.
Speaker 1: This this is The Rick Burgess. Show, okay are you ready to bring something to the. Table, cool, no and get on the show one eight eight eight six big.
Speaker 2: Bucks all, Right so we'll try to get in some calls before we head out and wrap up this. Hour looking forward to the honor. Tonight thanks for the, invite be joining The Calhoun County chamber Of commerce tonight and our home, County, Greg thank you for teaching me how to get there. Quicker and we'll be there tonight for those small business, Awards Lord. Willing looking forward to a chance to speak for a moment to the heartbeat Of america small business owners and then hand out some of the awards there as, well and hopefully see some old. Friends cherry AND i are looking forward to that. Tonight thank you for the, invite all.
Speaker 3: Right, so and Then, rick you're getting the key to the.
Speaker 2: City WELL i keep thinking that somebody's gonna show it once again and bring up the food five of nineteen seventy. Nine well that's gonna.
Speaker 3: Happen hopefully.
Speaker 2: Not but if this is some kind of, setup they brought me. Back but, anyway so that'll be going on. Tonight phone calls we'll get to but first before we can't miss the. Story imagine this, situation these people that get in people's homes and they squat and they just start living there while they're gone for a period of, time and we got to do something to give the homeowner a little more. Leverage chicago man says he did the unthink. Unthinkable when he discovered alleged quatters in his, property he decided to move in with. Them he moved in with. Money he, SAID i couldn't believe.
Speaker 3: It it was a.
Speaker 2: Nightmare they had stayed in my. HOME i couldn't get rid of. Them SO i just moved in with. Them and at the, end the police tell him there's NOTHING i can do about. It that has to go to civil. Court and he said That i'm not. Leaving they said they're not. Leaving we stayed in the living room watching the. Door they stayed in one of the. Bedrooms we stayed the whole night with. Them the next morning he, SAID i realized they're not, budging and they were, like they want eight thousand dollars of what they paid to leave your. PROPERTY i guess that's one of those things somebody sold gave. Them they paid somebody to claiming to have authority on the house or to let the rent it or. SOMETHING i don't, know but he ended up paying them money to leave four GRAND i don't. Understand you hear these stories every day about these squatters of laws that somehow protect. Them can you not just change the? LAW i, mean, right this happens a lot and you can't do anything about. IT i don't understand how that. Works IF i own the home and these people live in, it but they, didn't they just showed, up how do they get to. STAY i don't understand.
Speaker 8: That some cities have like an empty house, policy so that's how people are are taking advantage of. It like if it's a really rich person who has an empty, house they'll come in and then they can prove that they've been paying just any kind of small, bill.
Speaker 2: Like a it might have been with that eight thousand they're talking. About they're probably taking taxes on it or.
Speaker 8: Something and then a lot of times they'll just show up and produce when police try to kick people out of the, house they will produce a fake rental agreement and the cop, says, hey they have a rental agreement and they're showing me.
Speaker 2: HERE i can't do. Anything and that's what.
Speaker 11: This couple did that took over his. House they showed the police a mortgage, document but when he went to the county to try to look it, up there's no mortgage on. Record it was a fake document of some. Kind but the police are stuck with like there showed me mortgage document, here it's gonna have to work at system through.
Speaker 2: COURT i THINK i would tell. THEM i would tell, them, hey good, luck sleep with one eye. Open, yeah y'all are going to be able to stay here a long long. Time you're just gonna be in a couple of holes in the. Backyard, YEAH i, mean come, ON i, mean because does anybody know you're? HERE i JUST i just hate. YOU i, Agree i'm with. You we got we gotta go and give back to the owner a little more. Leverage if people that are renting decide they don't want to, leave there's nothing you knew about, it, RIGHT i, mean it's a long. Process let me put it that.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 11: Yeah and you, know we did a squatter story last year about how this help a lot of people make good. Money they'll squat and then they'll get somebody to pay them to. Leave they'll go and they'll, squat and everybody because he's settled with this couple for forty three.
Speaker 2: Hundred i'm not giving them FOR i don't understand WHY i got to give him.
Speaker 11: For, well if you notice this isn't happening in Like Chilton, County alabama and other places where you're probably not gonna need anybody to help you get them.
Speaker 2: Out ninety, night, Folks time to go to. BED i Think i'll do stay here with. You, yeah i'd sleep with one eye, open, yeah.
Speaker 8: And gripping You piolo.
Speaker 2: Tagg how long a?
Speaker 3: Y'all how bad y'all want to stay? Here y'all stay here for a long.
Speaker 2: Time, yeah it's got to sleep. Permanently mm.
Speaker 8: Hmmm do y'all want to hear?
Speaker 22: THIS i was just.
Speaker 2: Him this is a package here BY abc Sav here We.
Speaker 13: Go man says he did the unthinkable when he discovered alleged squatters and his, property he decided.
Speaker 3: To move in with.
Speaker 13: Them Marco velesquez is the owner of this South side, property which is on the market to be. Sold he says his realtor came by with a potential, buyer but there was already people.
Speaker 8: INSIDE i couldn't believe.
Speaker 34: It it was like a Namer.
Speaker 13: Vealesquez, says a woman Named charmaine and her Boyfriend, codero moved, in claiming they recently purchased the. Property he says the couple showed police this mortgage, document But Cook county confirms they don't see this mortgage on. Record vealesquez's reeltor recorded this video as the couple explained to police they had a right to be, there bogus right.
Speaker 10: Now he.
Speaker 13: Says police told them Under illinois's current, law they couldn't remove.
Speaker 34: ANYONE i, Said i'm not moving, out AND i said at the one point they got to. Leave they gotta get tired of ozmen in the property and called a couple of friends stay, overnight AND i knew they were not gonna like.
Speaker 13: That so you're telling me that you and your friends came in and moved in with.
Speaker 4: Them.
Speaker 13: Yes velasquez says he his wife and their friends got a few air mattresses and spent the night with the alleged.
Speaker 3: Squatters we stand in.
Speaker 34: The living, room we were watching all the time the. Door they stand in one of the.
Speaker 13: Bedrooms the next, morning he, says he realized they were not.
Speaker 34: Budging they're, like, oh, well we want eight thousand.
Speaker 13: Dollars velasquez, says they. Negotiated he had the couple sign a cash for key agreement and he paid them four three hundred dollars to.
Speaker 34: Leave we wouldn't want to give them, money but we, heard you, know really bad stories about squatters taking over properties six eight ten moms even the year.
Speaker 13: Ve last guest. Says weeks, later A cpd detective called them informing them that one of the alleged squatters is the same woman accused of squatting In marcia And Carlton lee's home after leaving his. Property in The lee's, Case Chermain Powell gillard was arrested and charged with, burglary, forgery obstructing identification at criminal residential. Trespassing in the, Meantime velasque says he's working with a detective and he hopes action is taken in his case.
Speaker 3: Too, Man, wow well it was a not, murror right?
Speaker 2: Right BUT i mean that's one, thing you, know the break breaking and.
Speaker 14: Entering, yeah you, know.
Speaker 3: Will you not find something to charge these people they? DID i don't, know it's Not Mr.
Speaker 2: Greg let me ask you this. Question you own a, house and let's say it's it's just it's you used to own the. House you don't live, there but you own. It you walk in there and you see some, dude he, Says i'm do you get him? Out WHAT i ain't paying him four? Thousand you stand there and talk get rid of. Me i'm point a gun at, him telling me he broke into my home and he's a. Burglar AND i, MEAN i don't want to shoot, nobody but Right i'd Call gary saying WHAT i, do y'all better get out this property right. Now AND i, mean, YEAH i do. THAT i don't, know SO i don't.
Speaker 8: Know some great suggestions from the from the text. Line call a moving, company moving company Called smith And.
Speaker 3: Wesson that's. Funny another carbon monoxide will make them move.
Speaker 2: Out leave one. Soaking, hey let me tell you, Something, clado.
Speaker 16: You, You cladario and whoever you, are y'all got to, Go, hey, Audios, Kolaro.
Speaker 2: Rick, WELL i.
Speaker 11: WOULD i would tell them WHAT i used to tell my. Boys we can do with this the easy way or the hard. Way let me tell you what the easy way, is y'all get out of.
Speaker 2: Here here's the hard. Way, Hey, hey wake me?
Speaker 16: Up you go go.
Speaker 14: Use that?
Speaker 2: On is That gary still talking to?
Speaker 8: YOU i use that exactly fun On ezra last. Night hey you can you can walk OR i can carry. You easy way of the, hardware.
Speaker 2: Easy, way you mind.
Speaker 3: Me we have a good time. Today, YEAH i go ahead and go.
Speaker 16: There, Clardario Hey, clydairo you got to go go and get your whole home with.
Speaker 26: You.
Speaker 3: Go garry's called you.
Speaker 2: To they called.
Speaker 19: Me we got.
Speaker 2: Squatters, hey we got squatters.
Speaker 1: Calling this is The Rick Burgess. Show