Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon. Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of information to get out to you today, Caroline Levitt, we'll get our Sean Hannity Show White House briefing from her. We have, I mean, like every day it's news at the speed of light, and keeping up with it is quite a bit, quite a bit of work, but it is transformational and it is it is a time that America really needs to understand that this is our opportunity and consequential and hard. There's another part of it, so we'll get to all of that.
Speaker 2: The left is.
Speaker 1: Losing their minds. They are as unhinged as they've ever been. We saw that with Governor Josh Shapiro this weekend. We'll get to that in a second. El Salvador President Bukelly says he's not going to return the deported MS thirteen. Bukeylee is a Kali or Bukelly.
Speaker 3: El Silander's President's name is Bukeley.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Linda, I appreciate it. I don't want to butcher the King's English. Thank you so much. Anyway, the Trump Bukeley, whatever his name is, I do not that I care anyway. I am happy that he says he's not going to return the deported MS thirteen gang member. There was a beatdown against Caitlin Collins. We'll get to that later in the program today. And the White House is just they are not taking crap from anybody. And we'll get into this with Caroline Levitt. One of the things that they put in the spotlight last week is, you know, they just they won't answer questions from reporters that display their pronouns and saying that they deny their biological reality and can't be trusted to report with integrity. I mean, could you imagine any of the White House doing something like this? What's interesting to other presidents, By the way, have changed the White House the Rose Garden over the years, And you can go back to August of eighteen fourteen, British troops occupied DC, burned the White House down during the War of eighteen twelve. Then you had an oval office edition in nineteen oh nine, and then you had a wet renovation of indoor swimming pool installed in nineteen thirty three under FDR who used it for swim therapy. He had polio, as you know. And Donald Trump is about to enter into the Golden era at the White House, which I actually think is a good idea. Haven't been there a number of times. There's certain things that do need a little bit of updating. And anyway, he's going to add a new ballroom to and paving over the Rose Garden to create a you know, a Marl Lago style terrace, and I think it'll be a lot more beautiful than it is. The President did make a point when people when they're in the Rose Garden, the waters often wet and money and you have people standing on it and women in high heels are sinking, and it's not great for men's shoes that are pretty expensive too. We have a lot of Doze information will pass on in the course of the program. Today we know about sixty three hundred undocumented immigrants with criminal records or those on the FBI's terror watch list, and Elon Musk reportedly leading a special Immigration Task Force within the DHS to develop infrastructure where actions like revoking parole and terminating visas that's good news for everybody. And the effort involves coordinating with the Social Security Administration to effectively cancel their Social Security numbers. And remember I told you last week that was institutionalized. That became, oh, you get in the country, great, you get your Social Security card great, you get your driver's license great, and then some people we found out even went as far as to them vote. We now are at a WOPPI one hundred and fifty billion dollars that they've identified and waste fraud, corruption and abuse, and three Democratic led states accounted for the vast majority of unemployment frauds since twenty twenty. An initial review of claims by DOGE down three hundred and eighty two million dollars in fraudulent payments. Every American should be angry about this. The DOJAD have found twenty four and a half thousand people over one hundred and fifteen years old claimed fifty nine million dollars in benefits, twenty eight thousand people between one and five years old claimed two hundred and fifty four million in benefits, nine point seven thousand people with birth dates over fifteen years in the future claimed sixty nine million dollars in benefits.
Speaker 2: I mean, how does the system go that awry?
Speaker 1: Now, this audit of federal jobless benefits conducted by Doze discovered California tops the list of states that are issuing these fraudulent unemployment checks. And this is there's money we could be spending on your children, on law and order, on better schools, on the next generation of weaponry. I'm building out our infrastructure in this country, or maybe paying down the debt, that record debt that we're going to put on our kids and grandkids. Anyway, three Democratic led states accounted for the vast majority of this. California accounted for whopping sixty eight percent of the unemployment benefits paid to paroles identified by CBP on the terror watch list or people with criminal records. Gavin Newsom, congratulations, great job in California. How about this as a proposal thinking out of the box. It is the Trump error. How about Gavin and California. They have to pay back that amount of money to the Treasury of the United States, considering it's their policies under their stewardship that allowed this to happen. But one hundred and fifty billion dollars in waste frauden of use is an awful lot of money. By the way, the President was at UFC Miami over the weekend. My son was there, but of course I'm too busy land I didn't get to go. But anyway, he got a huge ovation at the UFC. Let's play making the excellent scrunt now.
Speaker 2: To a standing okay ship the.
Speaker 4: Forty seventh President of the United States South America, like God, UFC, Ceota W and.
Speaker 5: Others, Don Oliver ja truck. Is there anybody else obaking? No other than a fighter in the he has some music and Walter.
Speaker 2: He had one of the N two. He always gets a walk out. It's like it's like a pre record at bad Tubby give it the walkout.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta admit that's very cool.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And now we have some update on the issue of free and fair tariffs reciprocal tariffs depending on what countries choose. One Trump advisor this weekend saying now over one hundred and thirty countries now seek a deal. There are fifteen deals for free and fair trade on the table that they can sign right now, and I would expect in the days to come that there's going to be probably great fanfare, and there should be after all of you know, after all of the instances of America getting ripped off by friend and foe alike, that these countries now will be signing deals because they want access to the American markets.
Speaker 2: And that's great.
Speaker 1: We had a major win for the president, a major win for the country today when Navidia announced their plans to manufacture their artificial intelligence supercomputers entirely in the US for the first time. This is massive for the American people, absolutely massive. This is great news for everybody. By the way, Linda, have you been using AI at all? I've been using Rock. That's Elon Musk's version. By the way, Tesla Winner.
Speaker 3: Oh so we have to wait for another week for that because we need to give them time to be notified. There are certain legal parameters around that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Thank goodness. I don't have to deal with these people at our parent company. I'd go crazy.
Speaker 3: That's not their fault. That's just giving people a fair shot to get notified.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, sometimes what if the person notifies them back right away and gets right back.
Speaker 2: To them, then we'll let you know.
Speaker 3: Boss.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the update. You're welcome anyway.
Speaker 1: The AI chip making giants said they worked with and this is in the video, manufacturing partners to commission over a million square feet of manufacturing space to build and test the videos advanced Blackwell chips in Arizona as well as AI supercomputers in Texas, and they said they're AI chips and supercomputers at AI factories are expected to create hundreds of thousands of jobs and drive trillions of dollars in economic security over the coming decades. If there's two things off the top of my head that I want to see happen as I want our pharmaceuticals made here in the United States, not in China. And these semiconductors, they're too important to the future generation of everything. It is the now. Understand, Artificial intelligence is now, and if you've not gotten familiar with it, I urge everybody yet on early and by the way, it's not even really early at this point. Great Britain announced that they are reducing their tariffs on US imports. Prime Minister Starmer suspended tariffs on eighty nine British products in a bid to ease the strain and businesses in the middle of President Trump and the the tariff battle. Now, of course they had Brexit so they can make that decision and depend of the European Union. It was also the Prime Minister that said get over it. Globalization is officially over anyway. The Top Economic Council Director Kevin Hassett announced more than ten countries now I believe it's up to fifteen since in the interim have made good, amazing trade deal offers to the US and the President. And he said that this is a Fox Business interview. Now you add Navidia to the and their commitment today to produce five hundred billion in AI infrastructure to the seven trillion we've been spending a lot of time talking about. And now you really understand that the President standing strong for America with pro America America First policies is great, especially considering these countries have been ripping us off. It's been institutionalized rip off. Frankly, and the establishment have allowed it, both parties to continue. Nobody's ever challenged it. I gave a lot of props to Walmart, a big box store. I'm sure that probably they get some of the some of their products from China. Maybe a lot of them might have no idea but their shares went up ten percent during Wednesday's trading session after the company maintained their sales outlook and pledged to keep prices low for customers and in its investment community meeting, the Arkansas based retail giant reaffirmed their previous guidance the three to four percent sales growth for the first quarter of twenty twenty five and keeping their annual sales and operating income growth targets unchanged. And they were minded investors that more than two thirds of what the company sells in the United States has made, grown, or assembled domestically, so they expect, they say, they don't expect the Trump tariff issued to be.
Speaker 2: A factor for them.
Speaker 1: Now you have to ask yourself, if you're still on the fence about this, what is wrong with challenging especially Allied countries, especially European Union countries that rely on America for their national s security, which is what NATO was all about, or expecting Canada. You know, I'll give you an example. We talked about Germany law. Let's look at the EU as a whole. Car sales in the US and twenty twenty four totals forty three point nine billion and versus American car sales in Europe only eight point nine billion dollars. Why because they have a ten percent tariff versus our two point five percent tariff. And then they have their value added tax, their national sales tax that adds a whopping thirty percent to the sticker price of an American car, which makes selling American cars to our quote friends and allies with friends and allies like this, who needs them, that depend on us for security, That makes that that gives them an advantage. Why have we allowed this to go on for fifty years? This is insane, It's absolutely insane, and people predicting. You know, there was one guy I won't mention his name yet, but I'm going to go after him hard, and he's the head of one of these big investment companies and this I'm going to find out exactly how much business his company does in China, because I know for a fact that it's a lot, and how much money they're making at it because of their relationship with China. So we'll see what happens. Reconciliation. House and Senate now are facing the gritty work is spelling out that big, beautiful bill. It's going to be a heavy lift. Nobody's going to get everything they want. It's very important if we'll get to get out of the the Trump I'm sorry, the Biden Harris economy and get the Trump policies in place, at least the beginning of them. That will help facilitate, I think, a quicker recovery from the disaster of the last four years. We have a lot of news that we have to get to regarding how crazy, radical, insane the left in America is and a lot of examples of it. This weekend, wanted to update you the Senate has voted to repeal Joe Biden's ban on gas fired heaters. Remember, they wanted to tell you what car to put in your driveway. They wanted to take away your gas stove. They wanted to tell you, you know the type of air conditioner you have and replace the one you have. They wanted your refrigerator, washers, your dryers. It's unreal and had Senate Republicans not reverse this ban, every American household would have been forced to pay an additional four hundred and fifty bucks for alternative water heaters.
Speaker 2: They didn't want gas fired heaters.
Speaker 1: Gas is a clean burning energy and it's going to be what makes this country rich, especially maybe as part of these trade deals. Maybe separated apart from these these trade deals that we're going to be making, Europe's going to have to come to the table. I argue that eventually China will have to come to the table. We'll ask Gordon Jung later. But Senate Republicans continued their campaign to roll back these stringent energy regulations issued during the final months of Joe Biden's administration fifty two forty two, they repealed the Biden Department of Energy regulation banning natural gas water heaters by twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 2: This is nuts. Now I own an electric Va.
Speaker 1: I own my Tesla, the greatest car ever drove, most technologically advanced, best engineered car ever. I'm shocked to say it because I never investigated it. Friends told me it was and I didn't listen. But you get it, if you want it, I'm pro you know, buy whatever the hell car you want. The Sean Hannity Show a thermonuclear mmbyssalt on fake News.
Speaker 2: Hannity is on right.
Speaker 1: Now by twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Look if you and your family and wait, do you hear some of the headlines of what has been going on this past weekend and the rise of domestic terrorism around the entire country. You saw what happened to Governor Josh Shapiro. We've been wanting wits witnessing what's been happening with Tesla dealerships and people that own Tesla's domestic terrorism. You see the praise of Luigi Mangioni, and we have an update on that story at a minute. I mean, this world, this country is in a dangerous spot. We've got to improve safety and security. That's part of the Trump plan. We'll get there. But you always have to understand that by the time you call nine to one one, whatever was going to happen, If somebody breaks into your house, it probably has happened. And you never you're not gonna have police there at all times. You've got to have a personal safety security plan. Now, the first plan would be to get out of the situation if you can. And I have a personal safety security strategies in place every day of my life, and one is to get away. Number two is the less lethal option that is. It's very effective, which is why so many law enforcement agencies around the country and security firms around the country are adopting this technology.
Speaker 2: Go check it out yourself.
Speaker 1: It's so impressive Preyrna dot com slash Hannity, and it's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a background check, and I think everybody listening to my voice you need to own at least one.
Speaker 2: I have a number of them.
Speaker 1: Strategically placed around my house, and it has powerful deterrence like tear gas kinetic rounds. You're going to hit a target fifty sixty feet away. I'll tell you about Jason. He's an avid hiker, packed his burner, went on a hike with his family, had a very close encounter with a mountain lion. Thank goodness, he had his burner with kinetic gammo and he was able to deter the animal and protect his family. That could have been a deadly situation scare while the mountain lion like that. That's pretty scary anyway.
Speaker 2: Check out.
Speaker 1: You can incapacitate any perpetrated thirty to forty minutes. Go to Byrna dot com slash Hannity. You get ten percent off any purchase and you'll be glad that you did. Things are getting really off the hook, dangerous. I mean, you have a Wisconstantine arrested for killing his parents and plotting to assassinate Donald Trump. That's not the only assassination attempt that was uncovered this weekend. I'll get to that in a second. His seventeen year old wi Was Constantine, accused of killing his mother and stepfather, also plotted to assassinate President Donald Trump to start a political revolution. Anyway, he had images and messages on his phone that referenced a self described manifesto regarding assassinating the president. According to Fox six Milwaukee, you know, citing a search warrant with the US District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, images of the three page document entitled Accelerate the Collapse called for the assassination of Trump.
Speaker 2: This is pretty scary.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many of you saw what happened to Governor Josh Shapiro over the weekend, but it was. He's the governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and it is it is repulsive that this keeps happening in this country, but it's coming to an end, and the President spoke out about this, and he spoke out about He said, the man that attacked Shapiro was probably a whack job. That's obvious, I think. But we can't allow this to happen. And now with the incidences of domestic terrorism against Tesla dealerships and Tesla owners and doxing of them and doxing of Supreme Court justices, this all has to stop. And this is now a top priority of Cash Bettel, the FBI Director, and Pam Bondi, the Age. Anyway, man was arrested after allegedly setting fire to the Pennsylvania Governor's mansion, Josh Shapiro and his family they sleeping inside. It was early Sunday morning, and at a press conference on Sunday evening, authorities named a thirty eight year old as the suspect. He's going to be charged with attempted murder, terrorism, aggravated arson, aggravated assault. But this has been happening. The fire broke out overnight and at a press conference, Shapiro denounced the arson, and it set off a lot of emotional remarks. And here's part of what he said.
Speaker 5: We do know that this attack was targeted. We don't know the person's specific motive yet, But we do know a few truths. First, this type of violence is not okay. Are too common in our society, and I don't give a damn if it's coming from one particular side or the other, directed it one particular party or another, or one particular person or another. It is not okay, and it has to stop. We have to be better than this responsibility to all be better. Second, if this individual was trying to deter me from doing my job as your governor, rest assured. I will find a way to work even harder than I was just yesterday for the good people of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: And let me let me continue, because it's the problem is in the Democratic Party and their rise in radicalism is And you know this, Do I think it might be related to the fact that he's a Jewish American? I do, And we'll find out after Satya on on Saturday. The odds, I would argue, are pretty high. Will learn more. But you know, off the top of your head, you got to imagine that this might have been a factor. Here's what's been happening though, and Governor Shapiro is speaking out, but I will tell you the silence on the left has been deafening when it comes to the left and accepting the Prohamas wing of their party, the virulently anti Semitic comments that have been made by squad members and others Chuck Schumer, Hakim Jeffries, they so desperately want their power, they've been unwilling to stand up to them. The silence by the left in terms of the domestic terrorism of Elon Musk, that silence has been deafening as well. You know, it's just by the way. The fire was set on the first night a passover, and apparently this guy, the suspect, admitted to authorities he hated Shapiro and said he would have beaten him to death with a hammer if he'd found him. I mean, why do you hate anybody? Now, That's not the only case.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The governor did cite anti semitism after this happened. He said that while authorities have yet to determine, he said, we do know a few truths. First, the type of violence is not okay, et cetera, et cetera. And then he raised the possibility that you know, trying to terrorize our family, our friends, the Jewish community who joined us for passover Satyr in the in the room last night, and he said, hear me on this. We celebrated our faith last night proudly, and in a few hours we will celebrate the second Sator pass over again proudly.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 1: A Pennsylvania's governor mansion is not the only threat that we got out of Pennsylvania this weekend. It's it's and and by the way, if you look at the images I saw Selena Zito posted some of them online, I couldn't believe the amount of damage that was done to the governor's mansion. And you know it's where are other Democrats speaking out against the rise of domestic terrorism and virulent anti Semitism in their own party?
Speaker 2: Where are they? You know?
Speaker 1: You got this deranged former Washington Post reporter tale of Wrens swooning over this this would be assassin, I'm sorry over this assassin of the United Healthcare CEO Luigi Mangioni. And let me play her comments about the assassin would be assassin, alleged assassin.
Speaker 6: To see these millionaire media pundits on TV clutching their pearls about someone standing a murderer when this is this is the United States of America, as if we don't lionize criminals, as if we don't have you know, we don't stan.
Speaker 3: The women who got are outside cours in New York.
Speaker 6: So you're going to see women especially that you're like, oh my god, right, Like, here's this man who who's revolutionary, who's famous, who's handsome, who's young, who's smart, He's a person that seems this like this morally good man, which is hard to find.
Speaker 1: Oh he's handsome, he seems morally good, which is hard to find. It doesn't get any sicker than that. Now we have a Butler resident. Yeah, the Butler PA accused of making threats against Donald Trump Elon musk Ice agents on YouTube. He's been arrested in charge with making online death threats against all of these people. And again, the left has been silent on the domestic terrorism, the Tesla takedown movement. You know, it's it is organized crime, it is domestic terrorism and praising assassins. You know, former New York Times and Washington Post reporter is pretty much about as sick as it gets. And that's this is your modern left wing, radicalized Democratic Party. You know, Wisconstantine telling parents killing his parents so he could use their money to assassinate Trump. Would be assassin of Trump and Butler pa once again the governor, the governor of Pennsylvania's mansion, a set of blaze, you know, after a satyr feast with his family and friends. And yet we have the rise of virul and anti Semitism on the left. We have this, this sick cult worship of Luigi Mangioni, an alleged assassin of a United Healthcare worker because they don't like, I guess the healthcare system in America. You know, most Americans support a cred. The left is accepted the pro Hamas wing at the universities. The story just broke, by the way, I just sent it to my team here and I will tell you it's Harvard announced that they're going to defy Trump's order to cut DEI programs and expel pro Palestinian protesters. Good they're not going to get a penny because Hamas is a designated terrorist organization. Why would you ever support them? Why should one US tax dollars with the forty billion dollars in endowments that that college is, like Hobvid and others have, Why are we giving them a penny. If we're going to give any money for college, If we're going to why don't you give it to people that want to go to trade school or community colleges. We don't have to be paying one hundred and fifty grand a year for some elitists to go to an Ivy League institution. American taxpayers shouldn't have shouldn't have to foot the bill for that. Bill Maher, you know, it's so interesting his comments over the weekend. And we knew what had happened because we interviewed Kid Rock on Hennity the night after the dinner and he said Bill was nervous when he first went in there. And Bill said, well, I didn't smoke wheed but which was funny at the end of his monologue, but apparently needed a drink. Can I have a drink? Can I have a margarita? Extra assault? And it was so interesting to hear him say he wouldn't feel comfortable talking to Obama and Clinton like he did Trump because he could criticize him and disagree with him, and he was fine with it, and they were things that he found agreement on, like wokeism and open borders. And then this is what he said on his show on Friday night.
Speaker 4: So Maga fans, don't worry. Your boy gave me nothing, just hats hats in a very generous amount of time, and a willingness to listen and accept me as a possible friend, even though I'm not Maga, which was the point of the dinner. And he said, you know, I've heard from a lot of people who really liked that we're having this dinner. Not all, but a lot, And I said same. A lot of people told me they loved it, but not all, and we agreed. The people who don't even want us to talk, we don't like you don't talk as opposed to what writing the same editorial for the millionth time and making twenty five hour speeches into the wind. Really, that's what liberals have. He takes the piss out of everybody else and we can hold ours. Okay, that's my report. You can hate me for it, but I'm not a liar. Trump was gracious and measured. And why he isn't that in other settings I don't know, and I can't answer, and it's not my place to answer. I'm just telling you what I saw, and I wasn't high.
Speaker 1: I don't admit that's pretty funny. But then immediately you get lunatics like Keith Oberman. There's no influence, but you know he's prostituting himself to Trump, and mar works for the same fascist at Warner that took over and corrupted CNN. I've known him since nineteen seventy eight. He was a shameless opportunist with no principles then and he remains.
Speaker 2: So He's a comedian.
Speaker 1: Keith a comedian and a commentator that show in a lot more common sense and rationality than you have ever shown now. Washington Post idiot Josh Rogan, I couldn't even watch the show after that. He was such a ridiculous idiot. Gretchen Whitmer knows that her state of Mission has been decimated by these tariffs and the and America being ripped off as Michigan has watched for decades, one plant shut down after another. The population of Detroit literally went in half. So she goes to the Oval Office to see Trump on behalf of the people of her state, and then she's like hiding like a kid in a corner. She should be proudly standing up for the people in her state and saying, yeah, we want manufacturing and auto manufacturing and auto plants built in this state, which Trump is getting done over. At MSDNC, Nicole Wallace, you know, saying Trump's tariffs are emasculating.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with these people?
Speaker 1: The head of the UAW goes on MSDNC defending the right of American workers. Now, this is the conclusion that you can come to here, and it's really simple. It's that Republicans conservatives, the MAGA movement is about work men and women, and the Democratic Party is now the party of coastal elites and wokeism. That's what they've evolved into. Mark Hamill sharing a mean hoping that Trump will just die in Blue Sky's fever swamp, you know, Comedian cancels us trip fearing she could be denying entry over Trump jokes. That's not going to happen, you know, it's just anyway it is. These are very interesting times that we're living in. Eight hundred nine, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Later we'll play Bernie Sanders yelling about Trump and oligarchies at Coachella. Eighthawn on number, you want to be a part of the program