Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio Podcast. Hi you guys, so, welcome back to another episode of Tory Stories. Today. I am joined by Adrian, my producer, and my producer slash best friend, slash manager, slash life partner, Ruthian Blade. Did you like that intro? I love it? Okay, your mother? Oh right, yeah. If you've listened to our stories before, you have heard that. Often at the airport people think ruthans my mom, not frant it. We're only what six years support Like, it's not amusing.
Speaker 2: So I went and got botox and got hair extensions that he.
Speaker 1: Did and you know what, you look like my daughter now? Like you look so good? Thank you, so thank you. Knows the airport people that I like, Ruthanna and I discuss all the time, like I here's two things you don't do, like and it's just common sense and politeness, Like you don't say like is that your mother? Is that? Because you never know the situation and you don't ask a woman are you pregnant? Correct? Yeah, So it's just like I would never I would never say because I don't know the situation. No, and who cares?
Speaker 2: That's the other weird thing. And plus it shows they don't know you, because clearly I am not Candy spell.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Okay, okay, So today we're going to do some Q and A. I don't know the questions, so bear with me. But I like being put on the spot. I didn't want to know the questions. I just want to dive in. So here we go. WHOA, that was like tearing my alter ego. So here we go.
Speaker 3: There, that's better, all right. I got a couple of a few random questions here for you, just to get a little extra information. What celebrity crash from back then do you now think was a walking red flag?
Speaker 1: What celebrity crush from back then or could be any anytime do I now think is a walking red flag? Well, if it's a celebrity crush, like nothing happened, So how would I know if they're a walking red flag?
Speaker 3: Well maybe they've had some allegation a thing like that, solebrity, and.
Speaker 2: You've learned about them over the years where you're sort of like, oh, wow, I dodged a bullet. I'm glad that didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Gosh, Ruthanna and I have known each other for twenty five years. Yeah, yep, do you remember any celebrity crushes I had. I never really crushed on celebrities.
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to think, hmm.
Speaker 1: I mean, going like way back to when I was like fourteen, thirteen fourteen, it was Joey Lawrence. But he's not a walking red flag, Like he's a family man and a great guy and we're still friends. Like, oh, oh my gosh. So I'm wondering. Remember Ricky Schroeder, Yeah, silver Spoons. In the eighties, my parents had taken me to a celebrity polo match, I guess, and he was there and we talked, and I feel like I was like, gosh, thirteen fourteen, I don't know. I was a newbie with boys, and I guess he like was hinting to like ask me out when he talked to me, and I didn't pick up on it. And looking back, I was like, yeah, I should have got out with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's currently a fifty five.
Speaker 1: Song Oh okay, so yeah that would have worked, not a walking red flag. Who else celebrity crush? I mean, like as a kid, it was Tom Cruise. Oh my god, top Gun. I had his poster everywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a question for you. Okay, My team crush was Scott Bayo. Did you ever have a thing for Scott Bayo?
Speaker 1: Duh? I was about to say him next? Oh oh okay, yeah, oh my gosh. Wait what was the series? Not Joni Loves Tracci but Charles in Charge? Charles in Charge? Yes, Charles in Charge. Yeah, that's that's when I had a crush. Super nice guy. He and his wife. Are they still together? They came with their daughter to Stella's first birthday? How did I miss that? I have still every friends.
Speaker 2: Pucky was just married. Then me have a show that was like Scott Bao needs a wife or something for.
Speaker 4: A long time.
Speaker 1: Ps. That show was really good. It was ahead of its time. I feel like, yeah, it was kind of It was kind of like a reality show mixed with curb your career enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: So maybe we should do a version of that for you. Tori Spelling needs a husband?
Speaker 1: But do I do? I do you think I'll ever get married again?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Actually, do you want to?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 3: That's the bigger question.
Speaker 2: I think ultimately you will meet an amazing man. It may not be like in the immediate future, but I think you will.
Speaker 1: The person you're going to marry. I don't think it'll be when i'm your age.
Speaker 2: She is such a you know what, But I do. I really believe you will find true love with a great person and you will get married. That is what I think.
Speaker 1: But I'm starting to think like marriage can be archaic, Like why for what reason do you love to get married? Chriuse you love a good wedding, that's why. Oh god, I love planning a good wedding. Oh god, Oh we could have like a commitment ceremony and just like, oh, I learned something new, So sorry, I'm very excited. Yeah, the new thing is not a relationship but a monogamous situation ship. Have you heard of this?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 1: So that would fit really nicely into my life because honestly, right now, I'm focused on my kids and I'm focused on work. So it's yeah, there's not the like you don't have to be with them every night, you don't have to like move in with them, you don't have it's like a situationship, but you're not with anyone else, so it just kind of goes with your time and freedom and they're there. Like with my five kids, I can't imagine bringing a guy into this world, he would be like, Ah'm run screaming. So kids are still semi young. Maybe I find a monogamous situationship.
Speaker 2: But what what really differentiates a situationship from a relationship, because a relationship can be all sorts of things.
Speaker 1: A good title, and you know I love a good title.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have asked, Yeah, a spelling situationship? Spelling out a situationship? Yeah No, that one didn't work. Okay, wait, anymore crushes? Any more crushes? Wait? Are crushes only for the young? Like I'm trying to think, And I don't feel like I've had a celebrity crush since I was in Like my.
Speaker 3: Team could just like grow out of like the crush. You know, it's not like it's a different admiration. I guess when you get older.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe, huh. Interesting. Well, guys, let me know which celebrity you think I could be in a monogamous situationship with and I could slide into their dms. That's what all the kids are doing. No, that's not true. They're all on Snapchat. I can't get into that, nor should you. No, sim old, but hey, okay, all right, next question would you like that. I'm like, okay, moving on, we need like a bell.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 3: Who was the last famous person you called or texted?
Speaker 1: I go in my search bar and just right famous person and see what comes up. Define famous.
Speaker 3: General public would know who they.
Speaker 2: Are, but a lot of people know who, like who you talk to all the time, so maybe somebody they wouldn't expect, right, Like people know you're you know, you talk to Brian Austin Green, you talk you know, you talk to this, You talk to a lot of people who are considered celebrities. I just just the thought, maybe somebody that you don't often speak to.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, dms are funny, right, It's just like can reach out to anyone. So Whitney Cummings and I became friends because I hadn't checked my dms. It got lost in general and one day I just found owned a d M from her and I was like, oh my god. So it was like a year later, so I responded and we started an actual friendship from it. But last person, I mean, Gypsy Rose. There you go, yeah, what other ones?
Speaker 3: Let me look?
Speaker 2: How about a guy? But what celebrity dude? Might surprise people that you were in touch with, not necessarily romantically. It could be.
Speaker 1: No, I talk about everything in my life, so they're not going to be surprised. Like Jamie Kennedy, they know that because he's spent on my show. We were in screaming together. Yeah, Oh my god, I'm so boring right now. I should have good stories. I actually, I'm sure I do. I just can't remember.
Speaker 3: You should be looking at your phone and just being like, who was the last phone call or text phone call?
Speaker 1: No, I don't talk in the phone, like huge fear of the phone. I've told you guys this. I mean, Ruthian knows, but oh I know, Dane of my existence, I know, but I've had the fear since I was a young girl. And I'm old. So when I know I'm not old, I shouldn't say that, don't manifest that. But back when, like your landline, you would call for one one we're called the operator. Oh my god, I'd get my high voice. I'd be so scared. I'd be shaking, and my brother would be like, they don't know it to you Like I'd be in my teens and I was like, I don't know. There was something. Now for my kids, I get all mama there, and I'll call doctors and anything they need. But for myself, I still don't want to get on the phone. Like if a guy I met a guy and he was like, hey, do you want to like talk on the phone, I'd be like, ooh no, yeah, terrified at the phone. I don't know where that comes from. It's weird, Okay, I'm looking. Damn, there's someone in here. There always is, probably like one of my friends from Dancing with the Stars. It's so crazy, like they're going to have a new season, season thirty four of Dancing with the Stars, and it'll be like my season never existed.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's possible. Really, Yeah, you made quite an impression. Yikes, No, in a good way. You were great, And then it was super controversial that they've voted you off, allegedly voted you off so early. I still questioned the whole process.
Speaker 1: But allegedly Billy Zane, Oh do tell we we met like years and years ago. If you guys don't know who he is, He's been in a gazillion movies. Titanic, what else.
Speaker 2: Dead, Calm that horror movie. Look, that was like Nicole Kidman's first movie.
Speaker 1: Oh, mm hm, and we reconnected at a con a comic con, and yeah we DM Frank Grillo again met at a comic con, Holly Marie Combs.
Speaker 2: That's not a guy but still interesting.
Speaker 1: I was only so to do you guys? That was the question.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't just guys, that was you asking them.
Speaker 1: Na's fair. Oh, Dwight Howard. I miss him. He's an angel, that guy. He was on Dancing with the Stars with me.
Speaker 2: I think you got to flide into some more people's dms, just randomly for the fun of it.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, So my kids and I played this fun game where I'm like, you, guys, just give me someone that you're interested in and I'll DM them. Let's see if they respond. So we did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wh would you reach out to him? Did they respond back?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. It's like YouTubers they like.
Speaker 3: Did anyone ever respond?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like what.
Speaker 2: No way, they know who you are, like the young the young folk, the really young folks.
Speaker 1: Sorry your bush find too. See. Yeah, like, give me someone to reach out to. I'll do it right now. Either of you give me someone.
Speaker 3: I can't think of anyone.
Speaker 1: Anyone like, give me someone you like that you've watched in a movie, or I love this game because my friends are always like, oh my god, and my kids are all like, oh my god. Yeah, still got the power.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move to the next question. R going back to relationships. Oh boy, would you ever go on a dating show like Bachelor Love Island? No quick straight answer? I love it?
Speaker 2: But wait, we're going to bring back the Scott bo show, except with you sure respelling.
Speaker 1: I would do a dating show like kind of centered around me, but I wouldn't want to be on like a mass dating show like love It. There's so many contestants, like unless it was, like you know they do. They do shows and they do the celebrity version.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine Celebrity Love Island?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, we just created that. Who makes that show? I'm gonna DM all right.
Speaker 3: What's the weirdest thing someone said to you when they recognized you in public? Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Where it began?
Speaker 1: I get this one for years? I get this one. So I remember being in a department store and I think I was looking at like clones or perfumes, and the these two girls came up, and it's funny with like people often do this like they'll talk really loud, thinking like a person can't hear them, and one goes, oh my god, is that Tory spelling? And the other one goes, no, that girl's too pretty to be Tory spelling. So on one hand, I was like, yes, they think I'm pretty. In the other hand, I was like, oh, wait, do I look like shit on TV? Yeah? And then that continued. I can't tell you how many times fans come up and go, oh my gosh, you're so much prettier in real life. I think that's a great compliment. I guess maybe it's just me. I kind of am like, oh, no, like TV is my craft? Do I not look good on TV? Imdy is that you don't look good?
Speaker 2: It's just, you know, I think people are really struck by how pretty you are in person, you know, without a lot of makeup on I mean it goes back to that whole thing you know that Brian said, it's I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: We had turned that around. Great, I'm a pro shit. I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree, But I get what you're saying that you're like, well, what I'm ugly on TV? I get that I would think the.
Speaker 1: Same thing, But I don't, and for years, I don't think that's always will come up, and if they get nervous, they'll be like, Hi, I loved you on the way to be and it's like their brain goes and they can't remember, and they're like on melrose Place, I never say anything. I just go thank you, because I mean, technically I was on melrose Place, like it was our spin off, and Jen and Brian and I were on like the first you know, two or three episodes. So I just say thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so technically you were on it.
Speaker 1: They're not wrong.
Speaker 2: You should talk about the guy who said he thought you were so hot when you were pregnant.
Speaker 1: Fan Okay, so yeah, wow. So what is the weirdest thing a fan has said at a convention? At a comic con? Yeah, this guy came up, he got a selfie with me, autograph from me, and then as he was leaving, I went to hug him because I hug all my fans, I'm a hugger, and he whispered in my ear you were so hot pregnant. And when I told you guys this, I told you and Brian and this manager Tracy right, yep, you guys didn't get it. You were like, oh, that's nice, and that's not true.
Speaker 2: We all created was created, it's not I.
Speaker 1: Felt like I had to explain it, like, no, guys, he was like looking at me with that look and he said that. I was like, oh my gosh, he totally saw me pregnant on TV because our reality show Torrian Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, three of my babies were like born on TV, and so he saw me pregnant on there and yeah, and I'm like, oh, I feel like he did naughty things to that visual. That's all. And then I think I informed you guys that you didn't know that there's pregnancy porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had never heard of that in my life, and I'm a little.
Speaker 1: I've never seen any, but m hm, Adrian.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised. I've never seen it, but I'm not surprised at that.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my gosh, we could do. You know how feet Finder I always talk about they have like niche things like, yeah, things like that I could find her.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Only preggers.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the next.
Speaker 2: Thank you that you know that might exist, We'll have to research that.
Speaker 3: You're ready for the next totally all right, here's a good one. Have you ever called the paparazzi on yourself?
Speaker 1: No, myself, No, because like back in the day when you would like kind of you know, now they follow you everywhere, but like in the nineties and stuff, in early two thousands, that wasn't a thing, Like they weren't as aggressive. Like now they'll just like follow me home or follow me taking my kids to school, and it's like ooh. But back then, like if you were like I'm feeling good, you know, I want to be I want a photo of me today, you knew where to go, Like it was Robertson. You go to Robertson, the famous restaurant Ivy Kitson where you'd shop like yeah, everyone would just go there, and it was like you better look good because you know if you go to Robertson, like, there's gonna be paparazzi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so true. I do know many people though that have called paparazzi themselves.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like you're they're always following you.
Speaker 1: You don't have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's find a couple more. Who's someone you'd love to confront on this podcast?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, there's a difference between who would you like to and who would you actually invite on and do so.
Speaker 1: I know I'm a lover, not a fighter. Confrontation is not my jam like terrified our confrontation. I just remember now I'm talking like celebrities who have gone after me. Yeah, and Patty Lebelle. Oddly enough, this is way back and like I don't know, early two thousands maybe or maybe like two thousand and six seven, I don't know, Patty LaBelle was talking shit about me. I don't know why. I never found out why.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is so random.
Speaker 1: It's so random that it's like, what like publicly what let me ask chat GBT. What negative things has Patty LaBelle said about Tory Spelling publicly? That itself? I can't find it. It's not true, not true? What no evidence? Yes, Chack got it wrong. I'm telling you, it's like stayed in my brain for years, like really bummed about it.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's one of those Mandela effect things.
Speaker 1: You think it happened, Oh it happened. What bad things have any celebrities said publicly about Tori Spelling. I love chat, She's my girl. Oh apparently I'm well liked. Yeah, I was gonna say this person next, but I was like a running joke for Chelsea Handler forever. I would like to talk to her about it because I feel like it was so long ago, like but yeah, she would like constantly make jokes about me, like to the point when she had that uh that like scripted reality show kind of like behind the scenes of her talk show years ago, like she had so like like she had she had called me like horse face. She just she it was like there was a personal vendetta. But I'm like why. I mean, she auditioned for So Notorious back in the day and this is before she was famous, and and my co creators and writers and EPs, Chris Salborghini and Mike Chessler, they were like, oh, we know someone a really great comedian, Chelsea Handler. And we went to one of her shows and I think it was like laugh Factory or something, and it was like a bunch of people up. This is literally before she blew up. And she was great. And afterwards, like we had a drink with her and I thought we were like, oh, we vibed like she was totally awesome. And then she auditioned for So Notorious and she went pretty far, but ultimately because before VH one, we filmed the pilot for NBC and it didn't go. But yeah, I feel like she tested for like my best friend. It was a lot and then she didn't get it. That's not my fault, you know. But anyway, Yeah, in her stand up and her talk show, she was always making jokes about me. So at the Bravo Awards those still exist. My book Storytelling was it won for like number one, like Bestseller novel, novel, Memoir of the Year, like Celebrity Memoirs. And that was also at that award show that Nissi Nash, who I'm still friendly with and it is awesome, got up and read like a passage, like a paragraph from Storytelling in her own funny way, like because it's typically in my voice and she read it in her voice and it was just so funny. But anyway, I won, and I had this whole thing prepared where I was like, Okay, you know what, anyone can go up and you know, thank their family and thank their friends and think their coworkers or whatever and thank God. But like I was like, yeah, you know what, I'm going to go up and I'm going to thank my haters like people like because they are the ones then inspire me sometimes to push on and keep going and like prove them wrong. So my biggest hater at that point was Chelsea Handler, So I was going to go up and thank her as part of it. And I get to the wards they see us in the audience, and I'm like nervous because I hate public speaking, and I'm like, okay, okay, here's what I'm gonna do. I was going through it in my head and then all of a sudden, I turned around for some reason and she seed it right behind me, and I was like, oh my god, she's here. What what? So then I was like, oh my god, what do I do? Can I do this? But I did? And I think I mentioned and like, you know, poorse face in there, and like, you know, it was a funny speech. And then she went and oh and as I'm coming off stage, I run into her because she's coming out to present something an award, and she looks at me and smiles and I'm like terrified running into her, and she goes, that was great. I guess I can't talk shit about you anymore, which was a compliment.
Speaker 2: It was that is such an amazing story.
Speaker 1: I was like, I got her approval, but she kind of still did. She went out and she was like she was like, oh that was that was awesome love Tori Spelling. Oh, I don't know if I want what'd she say? Something like it wasn't this verbatim? But I don't know if I want to hug her or pin her down and feed her as sandwich because I was really thin at that point.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, there are words things she could have said. But I love that you did that. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I didn't know that I took balls. I'm sure I could find the clip. Yeah, but yeah, I would love to have her on and just be like, do you remember this? It was so long ago, it's like twenty twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, Dolthy Handler, we're calling you out to come on the podcast.
Speaker 3: All right. Next question, what's the most diva thing you've done completely by accident or on purpose?
Speaker 1: Ooh, Like the word diva just makes me like is triggering when you just sit said that, because I've fought my whole life to be anything but a diva, because being Aaron's's daughter, being cast on nine his show, like and having people throughout the years be like, oh, sorry, we just assumed you were going to be like a bit sure a diva and you're really great. So that's ingrained in me too, and similar to my demise, sometimes I go too far being like to like whatever you want pleasing people, because I'm like, I have to be the opposite of what's expected of me.
Speaker 3: So okay, so that's the most like undiva thing you've done, or something completely opposite that you went out of your way to do that you didn't necessarily need to.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there must have been some diva thing I did with.
Speaker 2: Him, I know, I'm thinking. I mean, there's a lot of undivas stuff you do. Like if we're waiting to get on a plane and we're in group one and then I say, come on, we gotta go. They're calling group one and you see all these other people waiting because they're in group two or group three. You're like, no, no, we can't go in, and they go and I'm like, but this is our group and you're like no no. I feel bad, Like that's such a typical I.
Speaker 1: Will stand in line and be the last person on just so no one in my brain can be like oh, who does she think she is? Tori spelling like pushing to the front. That's not happened. I do it for her.
Speaker 2: I just take her hand and I pushed to the front and I embarrass her, which is one of my favorite pastimes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. Sometimes at the airport, you like beckon to me, like with your hand, like come on, come on, and I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm not a child, like what you kind of are?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: You get distracted, You're like, oh, look at that whatever candy bar or a fan will stop you, and you're so nice that you have to talk to them, even if we're about to miss our flight. So I have to like gesticulate wildly on top of calling for you to get your attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah. True, Yeah. Like I remember coming back from the Bahamas with my kids after spring break and literally they were like, you have five minutes to get through security because we had some bag issues and it just took longer, and they were like, we gotta go now because some nice man was helping us guide us through, and like they're gonna cut it's the cutoff, you gotta go run. It was literally like running. All my kids are like oh my god. And as we're like running, a girl stops me and she's like, oh my god, I love you. Can I take a picture with you? And I was like so torn because I just want to please her so she doesn't say anything bad about me. And I was like for the first time, I said I'm sorry. I was like, we're gonna miss her flight. They just told me five minutes I can't. And she goes, oh, okay, and I was like no, oh god, no. She gave me that face, like the disappointment in me, and then I was like, oh man. So I was like okay, okay. I was like, okay, sure, let's do it. And it wasn't like she was like, no, no, you're gonna miss her flight. You're with your kids. She was like okay, great, it won't take long. And we did it. But I'm also like a people pleaser, but I'm passive aggressive because yeah, I fight myself inside all the time. And I did it, and of course afterwards, I had to mutter as we walked away, like okay, kids, we're probably gonna miss her flight. I had to add that into, like I had to add that in to feel like okay, I didn't just compromise, like I did the right thing.
Speaker 5: But m.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that you threw that in there. All right, we'll do a couple more. If you could spend a day completely anonymous, doing anything you wanted without recognition, what would that day look like?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Uh, I'd go to Disneyland. No, I I don't know, like it's and I'm so conditioned since from a young girl, like it's just part of my world. It's part of my life. My kids know, Like, so I can't imagine not being recognized. Hmmm, Like should I do something naughty?
Speaker 3: Could do whatever you want?
Speaker 1: Oh maybe I'd go to like what's that barbecue place or ranch wherever they have the bucking bronco well on Sunset, Yeah, and they have one universal Now I think I can't saddle ranch. Yeah. I've always since like a young girl, like teens, late teens, wanted to have like balls and not like care what anyone thinks and get on that fucking bronco. Or I don't know, but if no one knew who I was, I could do that. Or I could go to a karaoke bar, a piano bar, and I could get up and sing and have phone with my friends and not have people film me and be like she sucks. What else would I do?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I seem so boring. I'm not you guys.
Speaker 3: What's something you still don't know how to do as an adult?
Speaker 1: Anything domesticated anything I still don't know how to do, Okay, thinking I was we're taught growing up how to do like laundry or clean or do I just wasn't taught it because I grew up in a family where there was a large staff and everything was done for us, and it was it was kind of it was hard because, you know, moved out when I was eighteen, my own apartment, like going out into the real world. I was kind of stunted, like I didn't know what to do. Like my daughter, I'm super proud of her, like taught herself how to do the laundry. And I'm not kidding. My daughter Stella had to teach me how to work a laundry machine. I wasn't embarrassed. I was like, please let me know. My best friend Jess had to teach me how to use a vacuum. This was just like ten years ago. So it's things like that. I'm like, oh, yeah, what else, don't I know how to do? Hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You like conspiracy theories, don't you? What one?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 3: Which conspiracy theory do you low key wish was true?
Speaker 1: Can give me three and I'll do a B or C. I don't know. I'm just kidding. I've always been really fascinated with crop circles. I ooh, I know one that I've always thought about, but because I'm famous, like, I didn't know if I could do it. I've always wanted to push past my comfort stone and go to a festival like Burning Man. Do you guys know what that is?
Speaker 3: Yes? And I don't know how people surre like that.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that scares me too. But because I don't like heat and I don't like desert.
Speaker 2: And sorry, there's nothing about Burning Man that would be a positive experience for you. And not out of everybody, I know, you are the last person I could see at Burning Man, me right alongside you, right by the way, not suggesting I would do any.
Speaker 1: Better, Oh duh, I never see you there.
Speaker 3: Like hell.
Speaker 1: Now, I could wear like cute festival gear, I could not be judged. I could be free.
Speaker 2: You could be passing out from the heat and dehydration and covered in mud and probably take something that would make you trip for like a week.
Speaker 1: Do you scare me? I've never done Oh what are they called a hallucinogenic? Yeah, never done one, because it's like the fear of being so out of control and like what would happen scares me.
Speaker 4: I've never done not on my bucket list personally, and certainly not on a bucket list I would write up for you.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll surprise you. I know it's probably not my jam. I just have friends who for years are like, one day we're gonna get you here, like it'll be fun. I'm just like guys, I can't go unless I can wear like a mask or something. But it's so hot, like I wouldn't want to be like covered. I don't know. Okay, conspiracy theory, we name one name one, so I just look some up. Oh, yes, there's people.
Speaker 3: Avril Levine was replaced. I've seen this actually out there.
Speaker 1: Somewhere that's it replaced by it She that Avril Levine diedem was replaced by a double named Melissa.
Speaker 3: What I have seen this somewhere out there.
Speaker 1: I just saw her at like an iHeart thing I think recently.
Speaker 3: Now what it's a conspiracy theory?
Speaker 1: Okay, next, Katy Perry is John Boney Ramsey? What is going on right now? These are crazy?
Speaker 3: Just doing some research here.
Speaker 1: I'm well, they just broke up. But Orlando Bloom was in a relationship with John Bennet for years.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I believe them, but now this one seems strange as Beyonce was never a teenager. How's that possible?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? These are like I feel like crazy just to be crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's do one last one.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait. Have you guys heard this conspiracy theory that pigeons are engineered because you never see baby pigeons ever. You never see pigeon chicks, so they're actually not birds, they're like mechanically engineered creatures. Have you ever heard that?
Speaker 3: I have not heard.
Speaker 1: But pigeons have been around like for centuries, right, have you ever seen like the pigeon carrier? Like, have you ever.
Speaker 2: Seen even photographs of chicks? Pigeon chicks in a nest? Think about it?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you see all kinds of eggs and stuff, on National Geographic or whatever, and all of that footage they have of the eagles hatching there, but there's just no.
Speaker 1: Seagulls.
Speaker 2: You see seagull chicks and seagull teenagers, but pigeons you never see little pigeons.
Speaker 1: They're just as wild. WHOA, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Saying I believe it. I'm just saying it's something that is out there. Okay, that's my contribution.
Speaker 3: All right, last final question for today. If you're gonna have any dream guest on miss Spelling, who would have and why?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so such a broad question.
Speaker 2: One name we had talked about way back when Mick Jagger, because Tory had a really interesting interaction with him years ago. Yeah, gave her dating advice, and we thought it would be so cool to have him on now that she's single as an adult and get his advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, just one more, one more another one.
Speaker 3: Which of your kids is most likely to write a tell all about you?
Speaker 1: Oh, like in a negative way or just like a memoir talking about growing up with me?
Speaker 3: Like Nope, I think it would cover everything.
Speaker 1: Tell all means like I'm not mommy dearest, like a tell all? None of them? Maybe bo. So you guys, that was fun. Those are a lot of questions I've never been asked. Oh, I've never been asked any of them. That was fun. But if you guys have questions like outside the box questions or weird questions or like crazy questions, just or fun questions, go to Misspelling podcast on Instagram and leave a comment and dm us and let us know, because that'd be fun to do fan questions, but not the typical stuff that people always ask me. Like. It needs to be like obscure questions because those are really fun. Thanks.