Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tapping. Let's get into your phone tap, Danielle. What's it all about? Okay?
Speaker 2: So, uh, Jake is a little promiscuous in college and he has a lot of girls. So I am calling his mom as one of the girls that he just don't Oh.
Speaker 1: God, let's listen in to Danielle's phone tap you. Hello, Hi, can I talk to missus Urtanail? Please? This is hi, missus daniel This is Stephanie.
Speaker 3: Hi, Stephanie.
Speaker 1: I was dating your son, Jake. Okay, yeah, and Jake just broke up with me.
Speaker 3: Can I just ask you how you got my phone number? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got it from Jake's phone. I was looking through his phone and I was really upset and I wanted to talk to you, and so I got the number from there.
Speaker 3: So, okay, what is your name, Stephanie.
Speaker 1: You don't even know who I am. He told me that you said that I was a bad influence on him.
Speaker 3: Uh, why, well, you don't.
Speaker 1: Even know me. Why I just say something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't even know you, and Jake hasn't told me about you.
Speaker 2: Why would he lie to me and tell me that my mom said that you're not good for me. Why would he say that if you didn't say it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. Jake does a lot of things, honestly, Uh huh. You know, I don't know why he let you have his phone so that he could take my phone numb.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't know I was taking it.
Speaker 2: I was just holding him while he was in the bathroom, and then I looked through it because I wanted.
Speaker 1: To call you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, how long were you dating my son?
Speaker 1: A long time?
Speaker 3: What is a long time?
Speaker 1: Two weeks?
Speaker 3: Well okay, Well two weeks isn't really a long time.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it is for me a long time. That's a long time for me. It's okay, And you know what, he's breaking nineteen years old. He should have a brain of his own. His name's mommy to tell him who to date?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, and how old are you Stephanie nineteen two? Right, Well, he doesn't need a nineteen year old girl that he's only known for two weeks, also telling him who he needs to be dating.
Speaker 2: You know what, I loved him and he broke up with me, and it's all your fault and you don't even care.
Speaker 3: I care very much. I'm sorry that you're upset, and I'm sorry if he hurt you.
Speaker 2: You know whatever, I'm so good, I am so good. I'm always getting told by guys how good I am. There's no way it would have broken up with me.
Speaker 3: Well, that's probably why he doesn't want to be with you, if you're getting told by so many different guys of how good you are, and if you think that two weeks is a long time, I'm sure. I'm actually that you just said that, I'm actually happy that my son is not with you, that he's smart enough.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really nice. You don't even know me. You don't even know me. You don't even know me. We could have been in it for the long haul.
Speaker 2: We could have been together at least a month, and you grow and mess it up for me.
Speaker 3: Long haul is in a month? Weird? What is the longest relationship that you've ever been in?
Speaker 1: There's none of your business.
Speaker 3: Well, you just made it my business by just randomly calling my phone that you took from my son's phone.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal. We all do it. I know.
Speaker 2: Back when you were young, in the ice age, they didn't have cell phones.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much much. I'm actually not that old whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes you are, Yes you are.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Call her back and it's all you here. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Hello. Hello, I just received a phone call from Stephanie.
Speaker 1: She called you.
Speaker 3: She says how you went out with her for two weeks, and she's also said something along the lines of how great guys say.
Speaker 2: That she is.
Speaker 3: I went out with that girl like three times. Yeah, the psychopath calling your mother. You've seen the show Snapped. You know how crazy these women can get now, I've seen that TV show. Yeah, I really I think I really should put like a security pass code on my phone, or you could just stop being disgusting and sleeping with a thousand people. It's not in the thousands. Well, thank you for that. I could sleep now.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hi mom, Hi.
Speaker 1: Mom. This is Danielle Minarrow for Elvis Durant and The Morning Show. You just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Oh my, Jacob, thank god, you're trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Durant phone tap