Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five. Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading Off only at Bet three six five. It is me Joey P. That's the Welsh and it's you the Peanuts of the Crackers as hanging out in the chat. Today. We've got a great show for you today. We've got the trade winds are blowing, we've got Fernando Tatists home run calls back on the board. Welsh feeling good about that and a perfect four and oh day for Joey P. On the betting side, rocket and rolling. I'm good in the early week and then this the week kind of tends downward. I tend downward, so I gotta change that trend. But Welsh, yesterday something very very scary happened. Buster Olney was hacked and all of a sudden rumors started flying. It was pretty hilarious. Welsh. I'm waiting till someday they hack you.
Speaker 2: And that's why, no, no, no, no, please don't do that. I actually terrify to that, so I actually feel bad laughing at it because I'm like terrified of those things. When we started in I forgot about the only stuff you and I were talking about it, And then as the music the thing was going, I went and looked it up and I was reading them and I just I couldn't help myself. So if you're wondering why I had a big, old, stupid ass grin on my face when the show started, it's because of that. And maybe my favorite one. He got hack hacked and this dude he went berserk with everything. But for some reason, my favorite one is it just goes I hate Mets. And that was it. And that was the last one I read right as the show started. It was just Buster only, I hate Mets.
Speaker 1: He got a literally that's how you know. Gee, I wonder, I wonder who would Hackbuster only and write something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there was tons of stuff. One of the worst ones were the trade ones he was doing. He did one like the Oakland A's have agreed to a deal with the New York Mets on Francisco Lindore. Yeah right there.
Speaker 1: That exactly shame because that one is still like unbelieving. I wish it would have been a more believable one, you know.
Speaker 2: But the guy definitely unveiled that he is a Mets fan because he did the Lindor to the A's fan I hate me.
Speaker 1: Because he said I hate he traded like to the A's he said, I I hate Mets, which is a very funny phrasing.
Speaker 2: I know, I really it was so funny.
Speaker 1: So uh so, yeah, so Buster only hopefully changes the past.
Speaker 2: You forget his account back. I don't. I mean, you guys don't understand this one. I was watching it live, like Joe texts me later in the day and I'm like, dude, this has just been going like I was just going ballistic answering d MS. People were telling him what to do. It is so weird when this happens, Like I feel bad because I would I would hate if my account got uh you know, hacked, and this was happening whatever. There's just something weird about a guy like Buster only doing it. But it does look like I can confirm Buster only must have got it back and had to delete every single tweet because his uh, his twitter is clean.
Speaker 1: Many were there.
Speaker 2: There were a lot with a lot like.
Speaker 1: We're like ten screenshots and some of them were pretty amusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people still have them out there that I hate Mets was the best one. Let's see, he had one that the Phillies and the White Sox had agreed on as.
Speaker 1: Rober saw that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one too. I can't even read some.
Speaker 1: Of the good times. All right, let's get to the headlines here. Gunner Henderson, that boy is good. Uh so far on the year in three fifteen, in the month of June with three homers already three for five yesterday's twenty first homer, first pitch. I believe yesterday in the game, if memory serves ever, for Gunner Henderson or the lead off homer, and the guy's been just unbelievable. I know, Welsh Gunner was your guy. Gunner is in this MVP conversation. And you know we saw Wan Soto actually did DH yesterday, So I think that's a positive. He's getting treatment on it. Maybe he DHS for a couple of weeks, hopefully nothing, you know, hopefully that there isn't a situation where you were gret that decision. Is it better to just put him on the eel for ten days or fifteen days or whatever it is, and let it kind of die down, work its way out, or is it better to you know, try to let him work through this and keep Sodo on and in the lineup. I don't know the answer to that question. I give him credit for trying to play through it. I think it's a gutty thing. But again, it's only June, so it might be a stupid thing. But if something does happen to Sodo where he misses an extent period of time at any point, Connor Henderson's definitely this conversation along with Aaron Judge for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's weird. Is I feel like with a lot of these for the last couple of years, we've looked at like, you know, a team that's got two amazing players, and we're like, oh, this guy is gonna eat I don't feel like these guys are eating into each other anymore. Like Judge and Sodo are still near the tippy top, because logic would say, like, yeah, Judge and Sodo should in some capacity maybe eat away at some of those you know, first overall MVP votes. Because also when you look at a guy like Gunner, Legit is gonna probably put up like thirty minimum thirty five homers. At this point, someone could go forty forty five, could completely transform and carry this Orioles team into a playoff run. Gunner should legit. I don't know if he'll get it, because if you're going to be battling up against a guy like Je Soto or if Aaron Judge goes fifty plus again, it's going to be almost impossible no matter what Gunner does. But for perspective of value, Gunner belongs in that conversation. I just don't know if it's a good bet. When you've got two of the best players on the Yankees right now.
Speaker 1: I'd like you know, the chat's very funny. They got a lot of funny people in our Penos and Crockers act. I'd like a contest right now. I want to see your funny Buster Only passwords. So whatever you think the password was that got hacked for Buster Only, I'd like you to drop it in the comments.
Speaker 2: Two three four that's the password for my luggage?
Speaker 1: No want I want it to be I want to see how clever because I know this group is pretty fun. So let's see if you can get that out there. So I did say Soto was back in the lineup dhing, So there you go. We'll see how that works out. Dylan Cees got to win for the first time this month, holding the A's down to one run in six innings, as we predicted here on the program. So we got everything yesterday, all things rocking and rolling, very very good situation. Royce Lewis continues to stay hot to one for four two runs scored for him, Chris Paddock six and a third shoutout innings. He got the w but Welsh, have you seen the the split stats this year on Chris Paddock. I don't know if you've seen these.
Speaker 2: Or mom, no love just the home road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Home Road. Have you seen these?
Speaker 2: This scene? Tell me, tell me all about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to get the exact number because I saw it flash in front of me. So now I'm just pulling this up.
Speaker 2: You were very Seinfeld there, like have you seen these splits?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a shame. That's a shame. That's one of my favorite Jerry Seinfeld things where he just goes that's a shame.
Speaker 2: That's like a favorite Seinfeld thing.
Speaker 1: I think because you're not a Seinfeld, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I don't think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I don't think his stand up is great. But you know what else isn't great? The away numbers for Chris Paddock. He has an eight twenty e RA and five stars this year on the road, On the road and home he has got a two point eight zero ERA over eight starts. But in the five starts on the road an eight two zero. That's drikes.
Speaker 2: I don't recall that. I mean it's only like two and a half months. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Five starts, eight starts, Like that's enough where that's a good enough sample where you can say, all right, this is.
Speaker 2: That's Colorado dramatic. That's crazy, pretty bad, It's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: I just thought I would throw that out there just because, you know, when you're looking at matchups, like the next time I see Chris Paddock on the road, I'm just going all in. I just figured that was worth sharing over there for everybody. Let's look at some of the passwords here. Let's get to Anthony Rizzo too. This is a good one here, suck it, Kirchin. That's a good one. I like that one. What other passwords do we have? Bust you ask? Twenty four that's a good one I really hate Mets. Also a good one from Dan. Some some really good options here.
Speaker 2: Here, here's a question here. So one said's still taller than Rosenthal? Was the password? Go up to that one. It's just a couple up.
Speaker 1: It's actually still taller than Rosenthal. That's a good one. See the chat U's in Cracker Jackson never let You Down, Anthony Rizzo benched. This is the end of Anthony Rizzo. I feel like we've kind of been here before once or twice recently, but this is now pretty much more dramatic.
Speaker 2: Rizzo my friend yea DJ.
Speaker 1: Let Mayhew getting first base starts.
Speaker 2: DJ Mayhew a much better option far as a contact hitter. I wish they would experiment with Jason Diminga is playing first so we could get him in the lineup. But yeah, I think we're getting towards the end. If anything, though, Rizzo is gonna be one of those guys that just kind of looms around, you know, just gonna be off the bench, and they're not gonna cut him or get rid of anything like that. It's not gonna be in a brave you situation. I just think he's gonna sit more.
Speaker 1: So fair enough rookie lookie time Jackson Cheerio won for two with a walk and a homer. I told you I think he's starting to pull things out a little bit. I'm just saying we're gonna talk talk about it. I think it's I said this the other day and people thought I was crazy, Like I like what I see out of him a little bit. He started to get the confidence. It might not be a great season for him when all said and done, he might not get return on your draft value. But if you didn't draft him and you you know, as we'll talk about some trade stuff in a second, might be worth a look here. Again, the minor league's be so good. Two eighty three to twenty two homers, forty four steals last year in one hundred and twenty eight games. Let's not pretend like the guy doesn't have talent. It just takes a while. Now, Louis Varland, I'm not sure I'm sold on this. He's gonna get start today against the Rockies Welsh uh, and he has not been good this year. He went down a triple A. The era is about five, so I know the strikeouts are there, but this is not a great look here for Louis Varland. I don't have any confidence starting him today, even against the Rockies. Would you be streaming him?
Speaker 2: No? Because also cal Quandrille, Yeah, well cal Conchrill cow conch Twell cal Quantrill is on the bump and he's been really good this year. He has been their best starter. He's been doesn't matter on splits. I actually think Colorado is a good bet today. So no, I'm not into Louis Arland at all. Rockies under cal Kwan Trill is kind of a good bet.
Speaker 1: There's another good one, Arson Judge Bb.
Speaker 2: How does it happen to I get? The thing is is they get old person they like it's like Bank of America wants you to double you know, like they click on a link, like, don't ever click, don't ever click on any link.
Speaker 1: Well I got anything. Sometimes they're just like going so fast they probably don't realize it, you know, never I can't go. But I love Bank of America not a sponsor of the show yet, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But that's fine.
Speaker 1: But don't ever click Bank of America presents leading off. That's that's that's when you know we've made the big time folks, Uh Chase the laughter Guardians big prospect was put back on the IL. This guy cannot catch a break. He's got turf toe now, Welsh the latter was so good in the spring, everybody was excited. People thought he might making the team. The guys had foot problems. Now a turf toe problem. What in the world is happening with it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is this going to be a lost year for Chase to larantinoed up?
Speaker 2: Well? Last year was too he Yeah, that's why he was in the AFL. He lost so much time. I don't know, man, I actually think. I mean, he's leading himself into a spot where it's like you go back to the AFL. Why do you go to the AFL because you missed all this time? The dude has I mean, I've had a turftill. Actually it's like a it's horrible. It can linger and linger. He'said the ankle thing. He's got this. Yeah, this is this is the idea of a lost season because the Guardians, they're not making any big move. They the opportunity when like Estevan Florio got cut, would have happened, Kuan is coming back. They might make some more moves. I is optimistic because I was about Chase Slatter, one of the biggest on him this year is really really cut and affected as far as what the value is probably a really great dynasty buy for the future because you know you'll get that figured out. It's not gonna be long standing for a career or anything like that. But it's disastrous that what's wrong with his feet? Get your feet figured out.
Speaker 1: That's right, especially since the House of Dragon season two was coming out soon. You want to get all the foot stuff.
Speaker 2: Out of the way.
Speaker 1: Now. Speaking of buying players, yeah, that's right. It's a good show. It's actually a little dissip.
Speaker 2: But what's the foot I don't know the foot thing?
Speaker 1: Did you watch season one? I don't remember what was that guy had a weird foot fetish thing. Don't you remember that guy, the weird like creepy guy who was like the guarantinum No, not Rex Ryan either, No, it was the guy. He was like the hand of the queen or whatever it was. He was like working more like it. I wanked right into that one. Well done, touche, my friend. Speaking of buying players, we just talked about Jackson, Cheerio, and for more on players to buy, including Cheerio, let's talk a little trades with me and the Welsh. It's week twelve, so Welsh, it's time to look at the by Lows and the cell Highs and some other players we have that might be available. We're putting together our weekly Bilo Sell High on fancay ros dot com. You can check that out right now. The article should be out any minute now. So Welsh, what do you have for the folks this week in terms of players that you're looking to get rid of or to acquire.
Speaker 2: We've got a couple players that are on my trade by list. If you guys have been following all season long, Hey, Gunner Henderson was the feature of this at the beginning of the year. So I like to get some wins and hopefully to get you guys some wins in this trade market. Some of you're gonna roll your eyes thought where I'm gonna go with this, because I have talked about this guy before. But I got some reasonings on the buy O'Neal cruise. We are back into buying O'Neal cruise. You want to know why to because O'Neill is on that downtick. He has been kind of in that like no one's really interested everyone kind of feels that O'Neal Cruz is just kind of capped, but there's been some optimism. So since May one, he's hitting two fifty five. That's huge. Getting over the two to fifty marker is absolutely big for O'Neal cruise. He's also even bigger, cut his k percentage to under thirty percent. May he's had six homers and two stolen bases. And here's a big one. We did a big old look at bat speed and trying to find the correlations of it. On the most recent in this league, he increased his bat speed by a pretty wide margin. He was already like the second highest in bat speed in baseball behind John Carlo Stanton. In April, he had a seventy seven point five average average bat speed miles per hour on you know, on his actual swing. In April he hit two twenty three with three homers and a thirty six percent K percentage. So that was with that seventy seven point five. Starting in May, he increased that bat speed up to seventy eight point three, second best in baseball, so an almost full mile an hour increase on his bat speed. That equated to six homers and a lowered k rate. So I think he's trending in a really great direction right now. And I know you're not the biggest O'Neil Cruz guy on the planet, but you get batting average up, you get k's going down, Homer's happening, and ceiling bases. I think there's no big excitement around O'Neil Cruz, which makes him such a great buy right now. Joe.
Speaker 1: Look, I think Cruz is talented. I think what's happening this year is the repercussions of not playing last year. I think that at the end of the day, that's what is really hurting him.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Maybe in the second half, you know, after he's had a few hundred at bats, maybe he's gonna start pull himself out of it. You're giving out some good numbers there on him now. Last week I said, I liked what I saw at Jackson Cheerio starting to look like he was figuring things out a little bit. Went yard yesterday again a young player. Maybe we are not always giving enough patience to some of these young players, But you're looking at Cheerio the way I am. I believe as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, he is number two on this list as a bye. He's hitting three hundred in June right now. He had a thirty two percent k percentage in April, very O'Neil cruz esque early on, but since then he's cut it nineteen percent in May and it's nineteen It was actually nineteen point one and then nineteen percent so far in June. Another one of these who increased his bat speed as well. April, he had a solid I think Ino Serius has kind of marked like seventy three miles per hour average on your bat speed is like that's good, that's like where you want it. That's what he had in April, but since May he increased it to seventy four miles part so he added a full mile per hour to that bat speed. That also can correlate to feeling more comfortable, and that might be something that shows these guys are seeing the ball better. We don't really know what the correlation is. Is it either you know, he's just increased the bat speed and it's created those results, or he's seeing those things which has created the bat speed. We don't know Chicken or the egg situation. But we do know is there's an increase with that the results he lowered his strikeout percentage, and he had a fifty point bump on his average since May. It still wasn't great, but a fifty point bump. He's currently sitting on seven homer, seven stolen bases, and though you said, like I don't know what the numbers will be, legit shot to be a twenty twenty guy. So I think Jackson Curio it's a really solid time because again, kind of like oneal cruise, I'm not talking about players that just stink. You know, I'll go buy this stinky old sock and it's going to turn into a golden shoe. No, it's like these are like fine players that people don't have probably crazy attachments to in redraft, that I'm buying because they're making really big changes. This last one's going to weird.
Speaker 1: You out, though, Joe, Okay, Well, I like the first two well because what I like the first two is you're betting on talent and you're betting on youth to figure things out, and I think that is always a good investment, especially now that we're not talking draft season. We're talking about we're at the you know, two thirds of the way excuse me, a third of the way through the season right now. So if you're going to buy on players, buy on the young kids who still have upsides, still have development to do with the majorague level, and could go further supposed to buying guys that might be towards the end, or guys who are starting to fall off a little bit. I think that you know, we're not buying the Nolan Arnaudo's of the world right now. We're buying the Jackson Churios of the world.
Speaker 2: Now, We're not buying the Nolan Aarrow.
Speaker 1: So who's going to creep me out? Who's the guy that you want to buy and bring over? And I'm going to like this, who is it?
Speaker 2: Pitcher? Ryan Weathers? Interest I should have gone Marlin's pitcher and then you would have been like, Jesus, is that no Ryan Weathers? Okay? So follow me here. There's a two parter just first up. Since May, he's been insane two point eight three Eira since May first had an even better Sierra at two point seven to six. In that same period of time, he's got the eighth best K minus walk percentage in baseball. It's a solid K percentage, but part of the reason it's got a three percent walk rate, which is absurd for him. So he's not walking, he's striking out. He actually has a pretty solid Oh god, I just the the where it rates the pitches. As far as his fastball run value, he's got a solid run value on his actual fastball. The sweeper has been a solid pitch. Not walking as crazy. But here is my thesis around it, not just those numbers. The Marlins are horrible and they want to trade everybody. Give me Ryan Weathers the same argument that we've had with hazus Lozardo. Give me Ryan Weathers on a Phillies team. On go back to the Padres on a Padres team, give anywhere. Give me this picture sub three era, not walking, good K percentage has been since May first, one of the best pitchers in baseball. Give me him on another team. This almost might be a guy that you can go waiver wire right now pending, But if not, get him thrown into a trade. That's something I'm doing in the trade market. As far as one of those pictures, go three guys for you guys to probably buy relatively cheap on at least what I think the rest of their return is going to be this year.
Speaker 1: And if you have some trades that you are possibly vetting right now, drop them in the comments below and welshin on the YouTube channel. We'll do our best to get to them this week and tell you our two cents on those trades. So again, subscribe to Fancy Pros MLB. Drop your trade below that you're considering or offering or being offered, and we'll try to help you out in the days ahead. That is talking trades this week with Joey p and the well.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused looking I got the same hat.
Speaker 1: Oh you are wearing this way?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 1: You were in the same exacts.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. That's pretty good. You do a good Welsh face down hold on now, I gotta bring it up Welsh. How I enjoy your stick? I do all right. Carlos Rodan up one run, seven innings, another victory for him, William Doomas, that's your boy, two for four yesterday with a dinger. Ryan Peppio. Look, he struck out nine guys. I'm gonna give him credit for that. Six innings, nine strikeouts. That's a win despite the fact that he allowed for well because he lost and he gave up four runs, so typically I'm a little tougher on that, but the nine k's I want to take it, so I'm giving him an up readout. Michael Kopek three runs of the eighth, no good blows save there, seth Lugo four runs and seven innings in an l to the Yanks, and Joey Esta's three runs eight hits. Got beat around the ballpark a little bit by the padres, mostly Fernando tattoos. Mostly by the way that tattoos Homer talk about, like scratching out it just like it got to the wall and got to eat.
Speaker 2: Look, was it one of those where it's like this is a homer in two ballparks.
Speaker 1: You can definitely was a homer, and like it was a homer and Yankee Stadium and that's about it. Probably injuries. Elias Diaz left the game with a tight calf. Of course he did because I just picked him up off the waiver wire. This week, Kyle Tucker is off his crutches. Hooray, God, bless us everyone. Kyle Tuck is off his crutches. He is, yeah, shit contusion, but now he's coming back, he is. He's gonna be just wrought his reign to make his debut again. Foil the Astros as soon as possible. That's what he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: That impression is so impressive because if I do a British impression.
Speaker 1: Over under tiny Tim Charles Dickens, that's ult specific British.
Speaker 2: Five point five seconds, it will start to turn Australian from me, and then any other impression will go Russian like there's only two directions. That all improbable.
Speaker 1: Everyone, yes, scooge. We have ways of making you talk. You look like it's more like a cockney British shows.
Speaker 2: You're getting a little cockney. There's almost it's almost.
Speaker 1: Michael Kaine. If you if you want to do injuries, Michael Caine, I'll give you Michael Kaine for rest of injuries. Andres Munos. He's a good picture, but the problem is with him. He's got day to day back issues. He's back well, it's back is a problem. Things are going to not go well. Andrew Bennettendy, he's an Italian fellow. H he's got a problem with his a chiddies. He is Tommy fam. Hey, you gotta talk about Tommy fam for a second of Michael Kaine and Michael Kaine wants to tell you his ankle. He's got a rebab beside me. He's working his way back. So Welsh, what is it you won't talk about with Michael Kaine and your injuries?
Speaker 2: I hate I hate you, I absolutely hate you, Michael Kane. But I was there last night. I went to the White Sox. Oh that's right, you were, Yeah, Inde, Ben and Zendy, Tommy fam and some interesting news. Eloy was hanging around. He came out and he was watching this game. It was one of the weirdest games, by the way. There was like twenty one runs scored and what was it, Jesus, it was like twenty or I'm sorry, nineteen or eighteen of them were scored from the fifth inning on. Tommy fam Eh had one hit, bunch of strikeouts. He did play in the infield, but and Ben and Tendee did hit a lead off home run. He was dhing in that game. Look good, good spirits. I'm probably gonna go back tonight and see them again. But both of those guys on the same trajectory. And Eloy did tell me he's gonna be playing soon, so I think he might be playing next week. Out here in complex. But he was out there good spirit, didn't get hurt walking around. So that's like, you know, huge positive friends do.
Speaker 1: Friends out with each other, chat with each other. Also good friends. Kelly Kirby, Mike Mayer The Cycle every Thursday. Here. I listened to the most recent episode, very good stuff from the two of them holding down the fort while the Worm is on vacation. But check out the Cycle wherever you get your podcasts here obviously Fantasy Pros MLB Welsh Yesterday was a glorious day of betting for us. It's time to repeat that. Let's do it again. It's Tuesday's best.
Speaker 2: Bets of Joe's Day with me and some.
Speaker 1: Other guy named the Welsh. If his bets are in today, of course, you can place all your bets over at bet three six five. When you do use that promo code leading off sign up, get five bucks in that account, bet it and then get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets after that. When you use that promo code leading off again, you got to be eighteen or over. In Kentucky gambling problem called on eight hundred gambler one hundred bets off. In Iowa terms, and conditions apply. Welsh, I thought you.
Speaker 2: Had some good ones yes on the bets I gave you, guys. I was you were one for two. But the problem okay, Well, the good thing for me was the parlay. I played that hit and I had more than a unit on it, so it covered the two stupid first fives that didn't play. There all of a sudden, they're not scoring runs.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous. I don't love the slate today as much as I love yesterday, So I'm gonna go to what I know. I'm getting a good number on Paul Skiins strikeouts today, so over seven and a half, i'm getting plus money plus one hundred, yes, please, so give me that. Against the cards today, I think we can get up to eight or nine potentially. Fernando Tattis Junior is red frickin' hot right now, so we're just gonna keep rolling with this. Tatis over zero point five RBI plus one sixty five and then over on the one and a half total basis plus one oh six, So I like both of those together. The parlays were tough. I don't like a lot of the pitching matchups today. I don't like a lot of the SGPS. So instead we're gonna have some fun. Padres money line at minus one fifty two, Dodgers money line at minus one sixty two, all the heavy favorites, and the Seattle Mariners minus two forty very heavy favorites today with WU on the mound with Drew Thorpe making his day there for the Chicago White Sox. I like the word, but I think the Mariners should be able to find a victory there. So Dodgers, Mariners, and Padres to win plus two seventy nine, almost three to one. You're getting on that. Well, so those are Joey P's best best of the day. What do you have for the people?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, you mentioned something that's interesting, because there's actually quite a few interesting plus money strikeout plays today and even actually before the show started, I've seen some move one I'm not taking, but an example, Zach Wheeler was sitting around six and a half at minus money and then it moved up to seven and a half for plus money. So they're trying to get you on plus money. They're not all going to be great schemes. Is interesting. I'm not going in that direction. I'm actually going with two lower ones. One of my favorites today at plus one fifteen is Mitchell Parker four point five strikeouts over Washington up against Detroit. Detroit that actually been relatively stinky on the strikeout market, Mitchell Parker has hit this, I believe in two of his last three starts he's gone over five strikeouts. He's just been great this year. Mitchell Parker on the plus money strikeouts, I'm playing that. The other one is ty lore Tyler McGill at five and a half. It's plus one thirty. Now five strikeouts definitely does feel like the play. But going up against the Marlins, they are actually have the I believe it's over the last two weeks the worst chase rate in baseball of all hitting teams. Their chase rate is atrocious, with a pretty bad strikeout rate as well. So this is actually a pretty good opportunity. It's a little five is the really sweet spot. You can be honest with you, if you can do alltline, I might go five McGill and four Mitchell Parker, parlay those together and then probably get close to even money. But these are both just really good plus money strikeout plays today, So I'm playing both of those and then one of my favorite plays is Toronto on the money line at minus one eighteen. I did like the first five, but it's gone up a little too much. And part of that people in the chat have brought up you've got two rookies going today. You've got Drew Thorpe for the White Sox, but you've got Carlos Rodriguez for the Brewers. I don't think Carlos red I don't think it's gonna go well for Carlos Rodriguez. He's a primary, big fastball guy, and I think that team specifically is going to hit him up. So I really like the idea. I actually might take Toronto up by a run through the first five, but just for safe keeping here, I'm going to go Toronto money line minus one eighteen. And if I were living in Joe's world and I was doing a big old moneyline parlay, I probably would go Washington, go Toronto, and then maybe throw a filly in there, or you could throw one of Joe's in for a couple different alteration and probably get two and a half to three on the money. And I might even play that. But follow us on betting pros at bettingpros dot Com slash Joe and Bettingpros dot Com slash Welsh to see some of the other.
Speaker 1: Bets for the month of June. I believe you are second or third overall and I am fourth, so I'm right behind you. Very good, Yeah overall. I was looking at it. Appreciated year.
Speaker 2: I had a really men.
Speaker 1: May was rough. I want to talk about May. Let's talk about June. June's been very good so far. So we are at the top of the standings in our little Leading Off group, which you can also join too. Joined the Leading Off Group just click on the Little Group's tab and then find leading Off and enjoy and enjoin us every day for the best bets of the day with Joey P and the Welsh. All right, that was fun. I gotta get Hey, everybody's Joey P.
Speaker 2: Like, didn't awkward stop and then it went back to us when we're both just sitting here.
Speaker 1: That was like lots of voice acting. I'm gonna put this whole show on my reel. It's gonna go real well for me. Yeah, you're gonna get an acting job. Michael Caine voice is like the most fun to do.
Speaker 2: You really liked it. I only do obscure voices like you do. All these are good.
Speaker 1: Look at me.
Speaker 2: I'm Christopher Walker and I'm Christopher Russo, and I'm like, hey, listen to me. I'm a meat watt from Awkuitine Hunger Force. Like that's what I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who these things are, but the the I saw a lot of the comments of the day that I did the mad Dog one, and I had a lot of people tweeting at us I know, specifically me about that one. Whoever really enjoyed that. So we'll take Chris Russo out of the out of the box and dust them off again. Look, I'm letting it ride. I am just continuing the Fernando Tettis onslought. I'm just gonna I really don't like anything else on the board today. And you can see bow Marida is eighteen. So I'm still on the wrong side of this board. But Fernando gets me another one today. Maybe I get up to nineteen, maybe I get to that ten spot. Who knows anything's possible. Of course, you can join our discord fancypros dot com slash chat and make sure you have it. Join us tomorrow for cleaning Up Fancypros dot com slash cleaning Up. It's a place where you can ask us questions live. Last week we had a ton of live questions, which was great. We have people in the chat, but we had people coming up on stage to talk to us. Super fun. It's like a call in radio show. You get to ask your questions, talk about the show, and if you want, I'll do it in Michael Caine voice for you Welsh, who is your home run call of the day?
Speaker 2: I actually haven't done this all year two. I'm also carrying over. I'm going back. I didn't get myne homer in yesterday. But as I just mentioned, like maybe I'm gonna be really wrong, but I kind of think like Carlos Rodriguez is just gonna trying to be throwing fastballs all over and I think Vlad is going to attack and hit hard. So I'm gonna go back to Vlad really thinking I can get that home. I'm trying to give me on the board, Give me on a board.
Speaker 1: She gotta do. You go pick a right home round, fella, and then that's how you get on the board. That's what you do. Yeah, pick them rot. Next thing you know, he goes right on top of I don't.
Speaker 2: Know why it's making me mad. I love all your impressions, that one, for some reason, that one is making.
Speaker 1: Me Kaine in furysues that was the problem. The problem is Michael Kaine just makes you met when I'll do Michael Kaine voice on the program. Fully, I imagine it's also fun too for the people who just listen and don't watch the show too, because I'm sure watching that voice come out of my face is probably what's disturbing you and most other people. But if you're just listening to it, I bet it sounds pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe I don't know the psychology behind it.
Speaker 1: But like a lot of them, the bald headed Italian guy sounding like it really doesn't fit because I kind of then it looks like I'm out of a Guy Ritchie movie or something. I think that's why it would be disturbing. You know, it's let's Michael Caine more Lockstock into smoking Barrels or Snatch or one of those movies there, like yeah, dogs, another obscure impression of Welsh. Let we just line up the obscure impressions of yours. I think that would be fun, fun show today. Everybody, thanks for hanging out with us. We'll be back to do it again tomorrow. And don't forget cleaning up also, tomorrow's so join that discord hang out with us there. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey Pate. I'll see you next song. Kids.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB