Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan two.
Speaker 2: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: Good morning friends, Happy Saturday, So happy that you're here with me.
Speaker 4: It is the best bits.
Speaker 3: Now you're in Part two right now, but there is Part one and part three this weekend with Eddie. We're going to talk all about him breaking his arm, how he's been feeling lately, how's the family doing. And I went back home to Wichita to host a show with Nicole Gallian and Logan Mice.
Speaker 5: So we got a lot of stuff over there.
Speaker 3: In Part one and Part three we answer listener questions, so.
Speaker 5: Check both of those out.
Speaker 3: But the reason you are here part two is to catch up on The Bobby Bone Show on all the best segments from the show this week.
Speaker 4: So let's do it.
Speaker 3: It was draft week on the Bobby Bone Show, will technically draft day. We drafted the best candy bars. Now, this one was actually pretty hard, especially for me. I was going straight candy bar route, even though I know maybe some other things count technically as a candy bar, but I went straight candy bar. And there's not as many candy bars as you would actually think number seven.
Speaker 5: We're drafting best candy bars. Amy got the first pick. We rolled the dice. What's the greatest candy bar?
Speaker 4: Amy go Reese's. Does that count?
Speaker 5: You can pick anything you want, so you picked well.
Speaker 6: By the look on your face, I'm not sure that you think that Reese's Cups count.
Speaker 7: Well. He doesn't like it because he asked Peanut butter.
Speaker 5: Well, I have I have a list and that's not on it. But it's really it's not a candy bar. But I think you're it's on the it's a candy bar aisle. Like, I don't care to fight you over it. I think people would agree with you. All right, Reese's Cups So but cut right? Cups? Cups?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 5: I like it, stam by it.
Speaker 4: They look like a bar in the package looks like a bar.
Speaker 5: Hey couldn't said it better myself, sister. All right, Ray, my turn, mm hmm. This is for Boomer. He told me every kid at his school loves Twigs. Twigs is awesome, and Boomer's his nephew. You know, Boomer's how old seventeen? That's our demo. Baby, Okay, Ray, go with Twigs as the best candy bar. Lunchbox.
Speaker 7: You're not yourself when you're hungry. Snickers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's made out of been number one.
Speaker 7: I'm shocked it made it the three.
Speaker 5: I don't like peanut butter. To be honest, I wouldn't have jumped on that one.
Speaker 4: I don't like Snickers.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 5: Usually if I'm like feeling like somebody else and I have Snickers, I myself again, Morgan.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna go with Kitkats.
Speaker 5: That one I was just hoping would last. Great pick. I have nothing like I have. I have nine candy bars, but none of them are in the category of the top tier like you guys as are. I have nothing.
Speaker 7: I understand.
Speaker 5: All mine are garbage, and I'm gonna finish last because mine suck. I got the bad dice roll and I hate peanut butter, but I guess I'm gonna go with a Butterfinger because it's like the biggest brand.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, what else are you gonna do? Right? Maybe it's right, people like it. I hate I'm struggling on what the big next Butterfinger?
Speaker 5: It's mine.
Speaker 7: Good pick.
Speaker 5: That's the first round. So now we're gonna go backward and I'll get the first pick of the second round. Oh this just in still a bunch of sucku onents, you know, I'm tempted. There are no rules, oh I know, hence Reese's cuffs. Like what if I want like turkey and dressing and just do the whole thing off weird? Yeah, or like charity to orphans and like just put like something in there to get votes. I won't do that. Oh man, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. Pay Day Good. It's my second round pick. Best candy bars. I used to work a hobby lobby and I didn't have dinner one night and I had like eight of them because it's all there was to eat. And I haven't had one since I felt so bad for weeks. So but Payday I did like them back in the day. Morgan, This could go either way, but I'm gonna go with watch them call it.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's great.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I think it has every thing from every little bar. It's crispy, it has caramel, it has like.
Speaker 5: The cho streach like if you open it squares. They're delicious. Yeah, they're so good.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that one is.
Speaker 7: They renamed it though it's not even watching McCall anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, they still have actually watchca. I just thought it was the one that we were in a little squares and when you break there's caramel that comes out of it. Yeah, because commercial you're thinking of, I don't know, lunchbox.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're gonna have to give me the Milky Way.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, actually the worst one.
Speaker 5: Well, I need to be explained to what a milky Way is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a weird one.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: It's like a Three Musketeers but with caramel kind of it's like a nougat.
Speaker 5: What I know is just it's just like you said this from Halloween, the Mini's like when they do that, there's the coconut one Almond Joy like Almond Joy has nuts, mounds nuts, whatever that song is, guys, I don't know the meny candy bars I think about it. Milky Way is almost like a Snickers without the nuts, like JV Snickers, like I couldn't quite make. They take all the good stuff out of his Snickers and it's a milky and.
Speaker 4: Then Three Musketeers just has the nugget.
Speaker 5: That's funny. You call it? What do you call it?
Speaker 4: Nugget?
Speaker 5: Okay, I thought it was like a chocolate moose.
Speaker 4: Is it not? It's a nugat.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go over to I think it's Rah Ray going backwards, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Ray bones favorite and he didn't pick them rollos.
Speaker 5: That was my dude. Yes, it's my favorite, but I didn't want to go non traditional because I have terrible choices. Yeah, rollers are awesome. It is the best. Okay, best candy bars? Were drafting Amy.
Speaker 4: Reese's Take five.
Speaker 5: Please explain?
Speaker 6: Oh, Take five is got the pretzel in the middle with the peanut butter around.
Speaker 5: You're going, you're going full rees's.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 5: You're committed, you're dedicated. Donaldom did you know you did that?
Speaker 4: Yes? I did good. Take five is so good.
Speaker 8: With it?
Speaker 5: Take fun hating on it, but I like to Take five. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pinder rated a peanut butter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why I wouldn't. I wouldn't wade in that water. No peanut butter for me. Okay, Amy, so far you have Reese's Cups and Take five as your best candy bars. Take five a candy bar though, yeah? Okay, Yeah, what is your last pick? Heath Bar that's delicious? Is it really only aloween in a little bad because it's like the toffee or have.
Speaker 4: You ever gotten a blizzard with heat?
Speaker 7: Blizzard?
Speaker 4: Where it's at?
Speaker 5: That's good? Okay, Amy's got Reese's cups, Take five and heath bar. Amy's a grandma. These are your grandma there, and I like them.
Speaker 4: Take five is young in him?
Speaker 5: M If you have to say that about it, it ain't good choices. Right, you're up.
Speaker 7: Mother.
Speaker 9: Nephew hasher at his school. They eat feastables that mister beasts candy bar.
Speaker 5: That's not a candy bar, isn't? Is it feastable a candy bar? Or yeah? Okay, no clue.
Speaker 9: And the cool thing about him is they're snap and ebt. So if you're low income you can go to the store and use that and get them.
Speaker 5: Hey, raise right, I'm thinking of uncrustables which are have peanut butter in them. So I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 10: Sandwich?
Speaker 7: What is yours? Called?
Speaker 5: Bestables? It's for sure a candy bar. I don't know what you said after that. I was looking it up, but I'll but good good pick. Wait, so poor people eat pastables for free, you don't have to get hey when I was a kid, I had one hundred of these men.
Speaker 7: Awesome.
Speaker 5: The government cheese man, Now you can get the feast. That's awesome. Government cheese is now a candy bar, all right, lunchbox.
Speaker 7: Yeah, guys, it is plain and it is delicious. Give me the Hershey's Milk chocolate bar. Plain Hershey's Bar.
Speaker 10: It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Morgan, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I feel like I'm struggling.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm between two, and I guess Bobby could have the other one.
Speaker 5: I've got like nine. That sucks. You know, I have a lot of options.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they both are not my favorite, but okay, I'll go with the Three Musketeers.
Speaker 5: Can you I've had one? Don't really remember it? Are you going for memory? Because explain to me what's in that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like it to me, it's chocolate moose on the inside and then the outside is like hard chocolate.
Speaker 5: That's the new Get that chocolate moose. I know what that is in a candy bar?
Speaker 4: Low key, really good.
Speaker 3: I just am never gonna like purposely choose it.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm the last to go, so I can just tell you, guys what I have on my list. Here I do have something like Hershey's with almonds.
Speaker 10: That's the best.
Speaker 5: I do have a baby Ruth, that's good.
Speaker 4: Could you pick that world's famous chocolate with almonds?
Speaker 5: Sure, I can pick whatever the crap. I want what's called candy to sold on the street and for charity. Charity candy bars.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox sold them, Oh sold them, I'm sure at one point. But those are good.
Speaker 5: One that I really like that I don't know that the public likes that I love is Nestley crunch Bars. I love them, uh in that foil.
Speaker 7: Paper and they got the rice Christies in them.
Speaker 5: The Hirshey's Cookies and Cream is another Hirshey's, which is more of a niche version of the that I have on my list. I haven't put Cadbury Eggs now. I know, not the most popular, but I just was writing stuff down, ok me, Grandma, I didn't I'm not picking it. I had yours on my list too, but I didn't pick them.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just saying, if you go with Cadbury.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to you're the old one Mounds. Because I was talking earlier, I know, I know, I think I'm gonna go with this and it could get me eliminated, but it also could be a home run. I have a puncher's chance with this one, and I'm going to follow the lead if people like Amy and Ray I know he's doing this, and I'm taking and I'm taking M and M's.
Speaker 7: Yep, yeah, I thought about it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go M and M's because it's not a it's not a candy bar. I'm a fraud. But I hate the rest of them.
Speaker 4: Just plain peanut.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just gonna go with M and M's in general and let people assign whichever one they want because there are a lot of varieties. Now, yeah, I'm just gonna go Eminem's.
Speaker 3: Do you like peanut Eminem's since you don't like peanut butter?
Speaker 5: I love peanuts. I love peanuts, and I love butter, and I love almond butter. Will never make sense to me, but you don't like peanut but I hate peanut butter. The smell of.
Speaker 4: Consistency of peanut butter and almond butter is very different.
Speaker 5: It's not even the consistency. I don't want it mouth to get The consistency smells so bad.
Speaker 4: You don't smell it. When you're eating the peanut.
Speaker 5: My nose is in my nose, hole, in my mouth, to my mouth.
Speaker 4: It's all part. It's all connected.
Speaker 5: No, I can eat peanuts all day long. I hate peanut butter.
Speaker 4: You just have to swallow it real quick before the most I can enjoy it.
Speaker 5: I sometimes I'll take butter and put peanuts in it. Oh, eat that your own peanutut. Yeah, we'll concoction. Okay, So we all have our teams. You can go to Bobby Bones dot com and vote on the team you like the best. Don't vote on just the first pick, obviously, because not everybody got the first pick. But Amy has Reese's Cups, Take five in Heath bar Ray has twigs, rollers and Feastables. It's hilarious. It's like grandma and grandson, like a twelve year old is Ray lunchbox has Snickers, Milky Away and Hershey's. Morgan has KitKat, watching McCall at and Three Musketeers and have butterfinger. Oh hate Payday and emin M's Vote and we'll have a new champion. Go to Bobby Bellins dot com and thank you guys for listening.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, we went around the room and everybody revealed their dream job, which some of these you probably anticipated hearing, but some of them might shock you because we've never shared these things before.
Speaker 5: Number six, ask people with their dream job would be just generally, what will be a dream to do this job, even if you have no experience, no background in it. First, I'm gonna ask you, what do you think the number one dream job of people teens to older adults would be a number one dream job anybody walking down the street teens to older adults. That's your sample size there.
Speaker 4: Okay, when you say older adult, what does that.
Speaker 5: Mean people aren't dead?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, So like if I ask my teenager her dream jobs, you're gonna be like influencer.
Speaker 5: YouTube, that's a good one and that. But that would be the younger And.
Speaker 6: Then I feel like older adult might be like, uh a pilot.
Speaker 5: Number one answer, pilot, Pilot. The number one answer overall over the whole wide net is pilot.
Speaker 6: See you got there, I got there, you worked through it and you got there.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm stressful. Why is it pilot?
Speaker 5: So it doesn't go into their specific reasons? Do you guys want to be pilots. I don't want to be a passenger. I don't want to fly, so no, so number I'm gonna read you the list here, I'm gonna give you top ten, and then what is your what would your dream job be? Now? You specifically number one, pilot, number two, attorney number three, police officer number four, pharmacist number five, nurse number six, physical therapist number seven, midwife number eight, prosecutor a little overlap there with attorney, but okay, number nine, actor a number ten, judge. Now, doctor did come in at eleven and YouTuber came in at thirteen, and like paramedic was at twenty. No rock staring or anything. No, I don't think people really feel like that's a real job that you can get because rockstar you've got to go and actually do all the work as like a poor musician these if you just get thrown into that, I mean, you can start being a YouTuber right now. I can't just be a rock star.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like judge, No way to ever want to do.
Speaker 5: I do that tomorrow retaliation, I'd be a judge tomorrow. No, No, you tell my wife. There are two things I could do a CIA agent and a judge tomorrow. Doesn't that go with you everywhere? That bailiff, No, bailiff does not go with you.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: I feel like you just constantly think your life was in danger if you were judge.
Speaker 5: So I felt right now, Okay, I live in Dani, you're dangers. My middle name that or William, I forget.
Speaker 10: I think it's William.
Speaker 5: Okay, me too, now that you say that, I think it is William Amy dream.
Speaker 4: Job heart surgeon?
Speaker 5: What on earth? Let's go.
Speaker 6: I respect, I would know how to do it. I'd be a respected cardiologist. I'd go speak at convention a speaker, No, because I'd be really sought after.
Speaker 4: And I would go.
Speaker 6: My friend is at her husband's a heart surgeon, and it's really he goes and speaks all over the world.
Speaker 5: Dang, Okay, I like it.
Speaker 4: I'm like that's he gets a travel.
Speaker 5: Big big eyes and big goals, and she nailed at heart surgeon is her dream job. I'm going to go. I don't want to be lame. I'm going to be so lame? Can we Can I be lame?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Are you persis to be what I'm doing?
Speaker 4: No, you can't do that.
Speaker 5: That's I know. It's lame. Okay, baseball player, there we go, there we go. I use I build legos sound twelve.
Speaker 8: You don't think the baseball player thing that would get tiring every all time.
Speaker 5: Me waking up at thirty feteen in the morning gets hiring every day. I hate it.
Speaker 4: Out of all the professional sports, you choose baseball.
Speaker 5: Football, shorter shelf, live, get injured more. Baseball is guaranteed money. Basketball is too. Baseball careers. Baseball you probably make more money if you're good. I gotta get good.
Speaker 7: The game is slow, it's a lot of days.
Speaker 4: A lot of there's a lot of games.
Speaker 11: Yeah, basketball ninety high energy.
Speaker 5: But you just like basketball better. I like baseball. I'm judging it. You know what I do. I want to do hard. I do brain amy, brain thinks that.
Speaker 4: Would be really cool. Brain would be cool. I just feel like it just be so.
Speaker 6: Cool that you knew how all these things work and you're saving lives in this way, and people just be like, it's got to be weird for those people.
Speaker 5: So I'll be baseball player. Except really is this Eddie?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm not going to make any money doing this, but I want to be a fishing boat captain.
Speaker 5: It's just not about money. That is what you enjoyed. You guys are gonna be rich your baby.
Speaker 10: Ball.
Speaker 4: I may have a lot of medical debt.
Speaker 5: True, Yeah, Amy's in debt, not breaking playing and maybe the Rochester Onions.
Speaker 4: Maybe I do volunteer hearts.
Speaker 5: I don't be terrible. You can do that behind wall files right now.
Speaker 8: So you'd be fishing boat captain. Nice god to be on the ocean every day. Oh yeah, not not the.
Speaker 5: Lake because Arkansas keeps a stripper guide for a long time. That you don't want to do that.
Speaker 7: No, No, I want to.
Speaker 8: Go out to the ocean, deep sea fishing every single day, pull out some big monsters out of the ocean.
Speaker 5: Got it, Morgan. Oh, I want to be an astronaut. I'm so fascinated by space.
Speaker 3: Like I wish that I could work for NASA right now. I wish that I was so smart that I could understand and just discover aliens. Life, everything jumps aliens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't scare you to go.
Speaker 5: Giving speech heart surgery. You can find aliens.
Speaker 6: Yes, you can, I guess I'm saying, is there do you have fear about going to space though? Like if you've got an offer to go to space tomorrow your Joe.
Speaker 7: What about that's cool?
Speaker 5: I would never go so fascinating. If Jeff Bezos called, I was like Muigan, it's Jeff Bezos to come out of the flat. When you gotta go up to come back down, would you like to go?
Speaker 3: Yes that yeah, I'll just hangar fascinating.
Speaker 5: I don't picture of doctor Evil kind of and it looks like him.
Speaker 12: I love.
Speaker 1: I wish I had a telescope so I could just see everything.
Speaker 5: Telescope. I'll make that happen.
Speaker 7: Amazon dot Com they seld them lunch rocking easy, reality star, reality TV star, jump from show to show, win one, you work what two three months a year? I mean, oh my goodesh would be so amazing, and go to these cool locations where they film these shows. You battle it out for millions of dollars. Give it to me.
Speaker 5: I don't think there are many shows that battle it out for millions anymore.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Survivor, Amazing Race.
Speaker 5: It's the only island million. If you win the Survivor a million.
Speaker 7: Dollars dealers dealer something, but you got your appearance fee that you're going to win all those You don't win them all, but you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Win some of them. But who gets to do all the reality shows? So I guess it's like a lot of them.
Speaker 7: He does a lot of people do now. They bounce from one to one to one to one to one. They go from survivor you can do games, mister Bass five million. That's the most ever Netflix, No, Amazon, Amazon? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, thank you. I mean you guys crap on mine. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: You're good dude, Good luck. Everybody got made fun of you, just the one that got sensitive over.
Speaker 4: I think I crapped on Bobby's more than had.
Speaker 5: Amy was like that. How about basketball is sorry? Gosh, yeah, I support you. I'll be at your speech though.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Don't forget though, Morgan's gonna find Aliens awesome, Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Guess it just it just depends on nice they are back. Have you seen a rival? Yeah, I've seen a rival.
Speaker 3: I've seen That's why I also love sci fi movies.
Speaker 5: The documentary I think it's real life.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week.
Speaker 3: Morgan Number two Kane Brown dropped a new album this weekend, high Road, so he stopped by the studio to talk all about it. Plus some songs that he's been holding on too for a long time, and him and Bobby might be feuding.
Speaker 1: Number five on the Bobby Bones Show, Now Kane Brown.
Speaker 5: It's new album day for Kane Brown. Before we get to that, which we will, we have a question about Lunchbox, who he apologized and you may not have heard it, but on the air he apologized to you publicly because he says he's screwed up. Now Lunchbox give you a version. But to Caine saw.
Speaker 7: It was over the holiday break and I was at a holiday festivity thing activity in Nashville and I see Kane Brown and I just don't even think. I just go up and say, Hi, how's it going. Happy Holidays? And then I'm like, oh, I drive lunch I was like, man, he was with his kids, But did you do that or.
Speaker 5: Do you do it loud?
Speaker 6: Because he said like, Kane Brown comes to this things like this, and.
Speaker 7: I said it like that, and later I was like, man, I probably blew up the spot. You know, he was just trying to be a family man. And so I came on here and I apologize, and I mean, yeah, that was the whole thing. And Kane was probably sitting there going this idiot.
Speaker 5: What do you remember about that? And if it was low key, who cares?
Speaker 10: Right, those are the most normal conversation. Okay, Yeah, he just came up and said, hey Kane. I was like, what's up? But it wasn't like hey, Kane Brown. But then there have there is people that do that. But no, and I commented on the Instagram post, Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it was normal.
Speaker 10: It was normal.
Speaker 5: He didn't need to apologize. No, So do you think then he was just name dropping so he didn't need to apology. But it's like I saw Kane Brown amy what.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think this is just falls in line and we can add this to the category of stories that Lunchbox tells that are exaggerated and not.
Speaker 10: True because my bad he yelled it was loud.
Speaker 4: As if he was like, Kane Brown, what are you doing here?
Speaker 6: Like he's just real loud and like there's this whole thing and he caused a scene.
Speaker 4: And now turns out Kane's like it's pretty normal.
Speaker 5: He's like, what Kane I did?
Speaker 7: I said exactly what I said because I told him I said, Kane Brown comes with things like this, and he was like, did you.
Speaker 5: Call him Kane Brown.
Speaker 10: I think you remember that.
Speaker 7: And then later I thought about it, and I'm like, what Bobby always says about kids, He had his kids with him, and I was like, I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 4: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 6: Seeing Kine and being like Kate, I'm a fan. Like going up to him with his kids, you're like a y'all are in the business together. It's normal to say hi, Okay, so I.
Speaker 7: Mean good, Like, so I can that guilt can leave me because.
Speaker 4: He feels a lot of guilt.
Speaker 5: I think he just lied for a good story. Yeah, now that's what it is. Okay. What we guys doing is just taking the kids to do what look at trees or something.
Speaker 10: And it turned out to be so bad. Yeah, well not not terrible, but like we usually have somebody there that you know, just gets us through everything and then we pay for it afterwards. And this time my wife had her brother and his wife in town, so she decided to go and not ask for help. Yeah, buy the ticket, were tickets, like, we don't do the tickets here, you gotta do them online. So then we would go to get them online and we couldn't figure it out. So We're just standing out there and everybody's just got you know, they're just the bones and everybody's really respectful. It's just weird when you know.
Speaker 5: People are fishbowling you yeah face and I'm making right now. Do you get that at restaurants if you eat somewhere where people recording you the whole time, or do you not go to eat anymore?
Speaker 10: We were We rarely go out. The only time we really go out is if we're not in Nashville.
Speaker 5: Right, But yeah, people probably are like that. Surely that can't be Kane Brown.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know. It's it's weird. But I also don't have an approachable face because I have a rest and bee face. So a lot of people don't know if I'm nice or what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like you're a very quiet guy. Yeah I get Oh, people will think that I'm a jerk because I just feel like nobody wants to talk to me.
Speaker 10: So yeah, so you don't you know, So I don't never exactly never.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just kind of sit and just do my own thing, and then it ends up being like, man, he was kind of a jerk. He was like, no, I didn't want to bother anybody.
Speaker 10: You got to ask Jelly Jelly thought I was.
Speaker 5: I know, I thought that too about you early, but it was just because you were quiet. It's just so quiet. Yeah, it was unfair.
Speaker 10: And it doesn't help that My wife's very chipper and we'll talk to a tree. You know.
Speaker 5: That's probably good. But that's probably good for the relationship in general, though, because you got to have one if you have the other. Like, my wife's the same way, very personable, where I'm really not because I feel like I'm not worthy of anybody's attention Without her. If we go to dinner with people, I don't even talk. She's like, if we go to dinnery, I have to do all the carrying of all the conversation, like she knows that's part of part of the deal. I saw you guys sing on New Year's Eve?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Was that live?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: It was?
Speaker 5: How was that?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 5: Was that cold?
Speaker 10: It was freezing? My suit was thin. They told me I had to play for an hour and I got like six songs that so I just want one and I ended up having to play that long. But it's over. Wait they told you to play for an hour. Yeah, so I was playing the whole time, and then they just come to you for a song. Yeah, So during like the breaks, I'll be like, okay, two minutes, so then I have you know, I don't like talking, But then I had to talk to a crowd of all those people and Centennial Park freezing no alcohol involved?
Speaker 6: What she was doing?
Speaker 4: Drive January or well that was New Year's Eve?
Speaker 10: Wait well no, no I had it. They didn't have alcohol fa Yeah, so it was super cold outside, so I was like, I feel bad.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, oh okay, got it.
Speaker 5: Uh we'll get to the new album fully in a second. But I do want to play the new song Backseat Driver. So what about this song?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: What are you attracted to? Why'd you like it?
Speaker 10: Oh? This is my story in a nutshell. I was not a writer on the song. It was going around for four or five years and nobody cut it, which is crazy to me. And when I heard it, it just I mean I felt like I wrote it, and I mean, you know, even it even it even took me back to like middle school and high school. Going through the drive through was you know, my parents for the It took me to school. So I just I love it.
Speaker 5: I decided how many songs to put on an album, because if you put on like a hundred, that'd be awesome, and that you know, you're gonna get a lot of a lot of streams. One hundred song one.
Speaker 10: Or nobody finishes it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I don't finish any album at this point. I mean, I'll go through once and I unfairly will not give songs a second chance. And that's why I kind of asked that too, because if you put you put on a lot, sixteen is a lot for an album. How'd you settle on sixteen? And again, you have to kind of give every song its own story so people will come and listen to every song somehow.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well I think I think there's eighteen.
Speaker 5: Oh, hold on, it goes page two. There's eighteen.
Speaker 7: Page two.
Speaker 5: You didn't look over the page two? There's two more back here?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it is even longer for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Am I bad? Yeah? What's it's not a double album though?
Speaker 10: Right, No, it's not a double album. But you know, it's been two years for me since I released an album. So we got this and I felt like I was kind of getting pretty rushed. So I was like, Okay, here's here's an album, and this is the first time that I've actually went through every sequence, so like, listen to the song to the next one. There was a couple that we had to mess around with. But I think I'm I think it's my favorite album just because I've put the most time into it, and even though I did get rushed a little bit, but put the most time.
Speaker 5: Do you mean rush like the somebody we got to turn it in?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, but it's it's how it always is. I got my last album, it has been two years. I'm a kind of guy that just wants to go off singles, and but I feel like, you know, fans are like, give give us more music, give us more music.
Speaker 5: Did you have any of those songs where people like, we just barely cut it. We heard it the last day and we barely cut it just in time to any of those make.
Speaker 10: That rum rescue with Khalid.
Speaker 5: And so when that ends up being this massive song, that's the story you get to tell, like we weren't even gonna cut it and then all of a sudden, there's five seconds on the clock.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well that one we just wrote. We wrote late. The album was already supposed to be turned in, and then I was like Yo Khalid will be perfect for this.
Speaker 5: Do you think a bit of that is because you love it late? Like you still you have a new love for it, and the timing is perfect that you're recording. And you may have loved other songs too that didn't make it, But because you loved it right when the album was ending, you cut it.
Speaker 10: No, I think that one. We literally wrote it and had two days before the album was supposed to be turned in, and so I sent it to Kleet and he jumped on it. But when I wrote that song, there's some songs that you when you write, you immediately love it, and then the other ones you got to live with for a little bit.
Speaker 5: What's the song you've had to live with for a little bit, not maybe on this record, but ever And you're like, I don't know.
Speaker 10: It end up being awesome, Like I love country music.
Speaker 5: What did you not at first? Feel was there?
Speaker 10: I loved it at first? Then Dan Huff cut it. I didn't like how Dan cut it, but I didn't know exactly what it was that I didn't like the song anymore. So I let it sit there for a year or two years, wow, And then I randomly found the demo to that song again, fell in love with it again, and then realized it was just a production. So I had Dan recut it, and you went.
Speaker 5: Back to Dan to do it again. Yeah, that's how good Dan is though. Yeah, And was he like, I don't know, man, I already did this once, so he go right at it.
Speaker 10: No, he went right out it. He could completely knew what I was talking about.
Speaker 5: Do you have any songs that you've just been sitting on for years now that you like one day when the time is right, like that you wrote forever ago that you're still holding on to.
Speaker 10: I couldn't do it off the top of my head. It's just a thing that's got to happen.
Speaker 5: What about like demos like you're talking about the last song, Like I love country music that's around for two years. You don't have any of those in around.
Speaker 10: I've got a song called be a Boy that I think should have it should be Songwriter of the Year or song Songwriter song of the Year, and.
Speaker 5: Doesn't cut it yet.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I did cut it was supposed to be on my album. I didn't do it justice for how good the song was, so I just kept it off the album.
Speaker 5: I don't understand what you just said.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna do it again? Are you going to recut it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: If it doesn't exist yet? No, no, I'm saying it does exist. I cut it, but it's not anywhere we can consume it. No, got it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Song of the year. Yeah, let's give it blind Day twenty eight.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you I'm not a writer on it either.
Speaker 5: But then what's so good about it? And why haven't you put it out?
Speaker 10: I couldn't do the song justice. It's a very sad song. It's about, you know, growing up without a father. They wrote it for me. It's growing up without a father and and I never got to be a boy because I had to be a man.
Speaker 5: So do you think you can do it justice later? Is that why you're still holding it?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yeah, I just need time to live with it a little deeper. Well, No, I don't know if it's the fits, the production, or the just the vulnerability of the song's not there.
Speaker 6: So maybe on a day that you're feeling extra vulnerable, go in.
Speaker 10: Like today, like today, press crazy. We want to hear it when I got a camera.
Speaker 5: Uh, your gym looks pretty good? Is it all colored? Coordinated?
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 5: Your house at your house all orange red color.
Speaker 10: Did you think that are in a fight? By the way, No, you just don't text me bad.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, untrue. You also at times don't text me.
Speaker 10: Back well, and then then then then when that happens, I just I'm like, we're just busy.
Speaker 5: And that's what I thought too. No, I forgot I was even gonna ask this. I'm glad you here because I don't mind asking you on a microphone. I wondered if we were in like a little fight. Kane said, hey, come over and hit the golf simulator. I was in the middle of an interview when I got the message. And then you get texted. Sometimes three hours happen and you're like, oh, I forgot to go back to that, And then I get a follow up, but it's like, I guess we're not friends or something like that. No, I was gator, well, what something, and then you said something like I don't know, and then I was like, I guess Canada fighting. But you also said you were coming over play pickaball one day and you didn't like last minute.
Speaker 10: No need to feel bad, No, no, no, I really wanted to go.
Speaker 5: We're not in a fight. But we're not in a fight. No, okay, who would win? Though we got that real fight? You? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Why is that just out of curious?
Speaker 5: No, he knows he would kill me.
Speaker 11: He's being nice, Okay, I didn't know if maybe he was kind of scared of me.
Speaker 5: I bite though I do my teas i'd buy, I'd bite and twist genitals immediately.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So wait?
Speaker 5: Or why orange? Is that a thing? Is it? You just like the color of all your stuff being orange?
Speaker 10: It's not who color is your microphone? Why? No?
Speaker 5: It's red because red's my favorite? Is it not orange?
Speaker 7: It's not orange?
Speaker 3: Red?
Speaker 4: Red's your favorite color?
Speaker 5: Why? Okay?
Speaker 10: I'm done nout today. It's red and black because of Georgia. But Planet Fitness it was going to be purple because Planet Fitness out or fitted my gem, so I didn't want the purple so paint.
Speaker 4: Do you have a lunk alarm and that they have it Planet Fitness?
Speaker 10: I don't, but that would be funny, you know, Like.
Speaker 4: Are people allowed to grunt in your gym?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I mean I wouldn't say no. No, I can't slam weights because I feel.
Speaker 5: Like that's very uh, disrespectful.
Speaker 10: Disrespectful and scary because we're on the second floor and I don't know how well my builders are.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, and when we work out of my house, I don't want them slam whits. I don't want to break the floor, like, I don't want to have to pay for new stuff on the floor. And they're just like dropping crap like guys, yeah, yeah, this ain't planet fit.
Speaker 8: Sometimes it's just too heavy.
Speaker 4: You can't do it a planets. You'll get kicked out.
Speaker 10: I saw your back sick a back, No, everybody, I don't know, man. I just had to post something on social media and then twenty twenty five, I will say, I've been really trying to better myself.
Speaker 5: So his back's like jack, it's it's he posted a picture of him doing like a pull up and it's like the best back I've ever seen on the dude.
Speaker 7: Interesting.
Speaker 10: Okay, now he's telling them live.
Speaker 4: You mean his muscles. Yeah, I didn't know if he got a new back tattoo or something I needed.
Speaker 10: I've always been weird about that because I can't see it.
Speaker 4: So you don't have any tattoos on your back?
Speaker 10: Makes sense? You know what I mean? What am I supposed to go. I'm really look good.
Speaker 5: It is hard to even do that. You have no but even look at my back at all. I got moles And sometimes I don't even know because I have all these moles back there. And then my wife's like, you got a lot of moles, and I'm like, I can't see him.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, they're out there to me, Hey.
Speaker 4: What interesting?
Speaker 5: What's up with your you? Do you want to take your Batman tattoo off?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I mean I don't. I know it's painful, but I'm to the point now where I'm just like, whatever.
Speaker 5: Which one is that?
Speaker 10: What's Batman tattoo? It's on my chest but it's not Batman anymore. It's a big hawk but it's not finished. Yeah, and I've had it like that since I was eighteen, but I keep trying to go back. But there's so much car tissue that's just so painful.
Speaker 6: You could get it laser right off, you know, bad, it would hurt.
Speaker 5: I use the exactly on Knie for mine. When I had mine, it was Superman all my cholse id just peel it off. That's me. I'm just dude. I'm strong, dude. Talk about the song with your wife because you guys did Body Talk.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Is that a conversation where it's like do you want to do it? Or is she like because now you guys have a thing d.
Speaker 10: Se No, she just I mean I played my songs and if she hears them, she's like, I could hear them. Well, there was originally a girl on Body Talk and the we're talking about getting Selena Gomez on it, and then Kate was like, I would kill this song. I was like, well it would be better because it's an actual thing husband and wife. So you jump on.
Speaker 5: It and you guys can perform it live.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh Hannah with Jelly Roll, how'd that come about?
Speaker 10: I wrote the song in like this haunted hotel, and then I for real, well it felt haunted. It was a big bank vault and I had literally a bank vault in my room, and then it was all these creepy pictures cool, and I was like, let's write a song called Haunted and then I'll just start talking about depression.
Speaker 5: And then you just do you send it to Jelly Roll? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I just sent it to jelly and Jolley said they loved it and jumped on it.
Speaker 5: That's what Brad Paisey's on the record, And how'd that come about?
Speaker 10: I didn't write that song, got that song and I cut it and put it on Instagram. A lot of people said that they heard Brad Paisley on it, so I sent it to Brad and we actually Dan Huffson it to Brad after I asked him, and Brad jumped on it and played the solo and.
Speaker 5: Everything fiddle in the band. That's one of the tough first songs. When did you cut that one? In the whole eighteen songs?
Speaker 10: That was one of the first ones because it's been out, so that wasn't even that was just a single, and then we just ended up putting it on the album. And I think it explains the album pretty well.
Speaker 5: Did you put I Am at the very beginning because it's well I Am? Was that like a I'm gonna put the songs as I Am because it's about me?
Speaker 10: No, I put it up there because we've started all of our albums with a big, like, up tempo type of song. So we ended up putting I Am up there.
Speaker 5: So when I first saw Stay, because there's some social media stuff been on, what's Stay, didn't you post about this. Oh yeah, yeah, I think that's where I saw it at first. But the writers you and also as Jennifer Nettles. But because it is stay, Yeah, what's up with that? What's Stay?
Speaker 10: It was my mom's favorite song back in the day, played it all the time. I would, I would just always sing it, and for some reason it was stuck in my head. I just kept singing it, kept singing it, and I'm gonna sound like, sound like such an idiot right now, but uh so, why don't you stay? I was like, why didn't she have that in the chorus? And then I went back and listened to it. I was like, oh, so we wrote the song anyway, and uh I still end up falling in love with it. And the funny thing was Gave and Jackson that were on it with me, they had no idea that song existed, so I got to introduce them to a new song that wasn't so new.
Speaker 5: Do you still want to act?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I have a movie on that we have set up, uh to record with a good friend of mine. The only thing I can really say about that.
Speaker 5: So you are staying you've already done it.
Speaker 10: Or well we're waiting for the time and then maybe I haven't you know, got the write information and they just said we're not doing the movie anymore or whatever. But the meeting that I had last which is a couple of months ago, so we're just waiting, did you.
Speaker 5: Take acting lessons?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: So you just raw dogging it.
Speaker 4: No coaching at all, no coaching at all.
Speaker 10: In a mirror and goes at it.
Speaker 5: Have you been here since we played that ball game? This offball game?
Speaker 10: Been here?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 5: Have you done the show since then? Have you been part of it?
Speaker 10: I want to say I just played or I was just here not too long ago, but not night. When did y'all get in here this morning?
Speaker 5: Actually we built this for you. We leave and go back to the old place.
Speaker 10: Tomorrow November anything, right?
Speaker 5: Four months? Three months?
Speaker 10: Oh? Then yeah, probably not.
Speaker 5: But we've been together, so I don't need to like compliment your game saving play that actually saved me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we talked about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can't save our whole team.
Speaker 10: No, are you kidding?
Speaker 5: The freaking.
Speaker 6: You got?
Speaker 5: MVP can't hit a home run over the fence?
Speaker 4: Why didn't he get it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: Because Bobby had it in the park home run and Bobby had a lot of diving saves.
Speaker 5: Kan could have easily gotten it. We can't struck it struck out only I wouldn't. I wouldn't say you need to.
Speaker 10: Say it, because I just want to prove a point here. I want to approve a point. I struck out. All right. I've played baseball since I was three, so I came in this game so confident I didn't only strike out. This is what happened. So the very first play of the game, I get a pop up right to me and I drop it, so right there. My my demeanor is at the floor. So then I go up to hit, I strike out. I'm an ass so so then so then now I'm in the I'm in the I'm in the infield, or no, I'm in the outfield. Now I'm like, please don't hit it to me, Please don't hit it to me. I cannot drop to this. So luckily it didn't get hit to me. Well, then I went up to the plate and everybody on my team who was dead t O, Brian Teo, they're all they're like, oh. And then Dion, they're like, you got this, man, you got this. I walk up, I have two strikes, I'm strike out. Again, Jenny. Jenny looks at me, she's pitching to me. She's like, you got this, Jenny Finch. She looks, She's like, you got this. She put it in the perfect spot and I hit it over the fence and you have no idea. And I swung slow because I was like, I can't strike out.
Speaker 4: It was just seemed crushed.
Speaker 5: And then made the game saving play.
Speaker 10: Its stop, that's all because Jenny got my confidence back.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was It was awesome. And you saved the game because they had scored like eight that inning and you made a freaking backhand shortstop all. It was the best play.
Speaker 6: Like, is that an example of like that very first play that you missed that you messed up.
Speaker 10: When you get knocked down, you just have to keep back right, So.
Speaker 6: Like you could have told yourself a different story and then maybe had I mean, you eventually got there.
Speaker 4: She brought you your confidence. But I just think that that's this is a good reminder.
Speaker 5: Feeling pretty sad over there, I was like, dude, check it off, shake it out, shake it off, chake it off. He was like, I'm not feeling very good.
Speaker 6: But mentally, if you let that one mistake take over then you're done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it was two mistakes. He dropped the ball too. Let's nobody.
Speaker 6: You just to like tell yourself a different story and be like, even if you miss it, you're like, that is amazing.
Speaker 4: I caught that.
Speaker 5: Like yourself.
Speaker 4: You have to because then you're like, you said it's call.
Speaker 5: Don't say you caught it.
Speaker 4: If you do whatever, you're still amazing.
Speaker 10: What she's trying to say is you just let it go.
Speaker 5: Get that.
Speaker 4: Let it go.
Speaker 5: Goldfish. Caine's got a new record today called The high Road. I hope everybody streams the crap out of it. Congratulations on the new record. And by the way, Kane's doing a bunch of dates starting in March on the high Road tour and it's basically everywhere. This show is even some of the places in Canada. Doing a few Canadian shows too, which is cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Started mark to thirteenth of San Diego all the way until July and so always good to see you, buddy. We're not a fight. That's awesome and well, I don't know, do this again soon. There he is our friend and yours Caane Brown everything, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, we have had some crazy cold temperatures in Nashville, much like most of the country right now. So Amy had a situation happened in her garage with this cold weather and her pipes and let's just say freeze, frozen ice all. You know, as many adjectives as I could come up with with.
Speaker 4: Cold weather and pipes.
Speaker 5: Number four, I mean, what happened at your house?
Speaker 6: So I woke up in the morning and my pipes are frozen, and I thought, oh no, I forgot to turn on a drip and it was getting really cold. Owt I should have turned on the drip, so for hours no water. Go to the grocery store, get jugs of water so we can at least brush our teeth, wash our face, stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, kids, don't use the toilets.
Speaker 5: Were you concerned because if they're frozen.
Speaker 4: Then one might bust?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but nothing had busted, So I thought, okay, Well, then the sun comes out starts to melt some things, and then all of a sudden, I hear this loud noise and suddenly we have water again, And I'm like, gotcha bullet, yes, so great. Well, no part of me decided to go investigate what the loud noise was. I thought it was just the water coming back on. Well, it was a pipe busting. I didn't go inspect that area for hour and a half.
Speaker 5: To two hours, the area that had the loud.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I didn't know. I wasn't in that part because it ended up busting in the garage. So it's sort of opposite of where I was. And I didn't really think about it. And then we were cleaning up one area and I was like, oh, I got to go get the vacuum. And it was in a room above the garage. And I get there and I'm getting the vacuum and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, what is that noise? What is that noise?
Speaker 6: So I'm looking everywhere, looking everywhere, and then I'm like, I go out to the garage and water is everywhere everywhere and it's just spewing out of control. I can't even tell where it's coming from exactly. And then I realized, like, okay, that sound was a busted pipe.
Speaker 4: And so not only was I bonehead when I didn't turn on the drip. So this is a reminder.
Speaker 6: If it's going to freeze drip your faucets, then I go and I was like, Okay, now I figure out where it is. And I'm like, if you hear loud noises, go inspect what the loud noise is.
Speaker 4: And I had to call a plumber and it was a whole thing.
Speaker 5: Did you know how to shut your water off?
Speaker 6: No? I had to get on FaceTime with my sister and help me figure it out.
Speaker 5: How much water was in your garage? Did they go in your house at all?
Speaker 6: No? Thank goodness, because you know the garage is concrete and it just got on the dry wall, so all of that is doable. But it was starting to freeze. You had to be careful where you walk because you would like slip and fall. And it just was a mess. But I'm grateful because if it had busted anywhere in my house, I would for sure be getting new everything. It's been a whole renovation process.
Speaker 5: I think about this this morning. I got a flat tire. Boom, bust a tire possibly busted. Rim Eddie's got to bust.
Speaker 7: An arm broke it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something's not right. Bust it is radius Amy busted herb pipes water everywhere. What's happening? Lunchbox busted his voice because he's doing. Coaches can mention, no, that's allergies.
Speaker 6: Okay, well I now know how to turn off my water too, so I don't know what that's prepping me for in the future, but maybe I need to know quickly how to turn off my water.
Speaker 4: And I had no clue.
Speaker 6: And now I'm a responsible homeowner that is going to first drip her sinks. Second, if she hears a loud noise, she's going to investigate. And third, I'm a proud homeowner who's going to know how to turn off her water if she ever needs.
Speaker 5: Thought that was one.
Speaker 4: There's some one day.
Speaker 5: I thought she'd just repeated one, but okay.
Speaker 6: Whatever they are, like, I just feel like I know more about my house than ever before, and I am thankful that it's not worse than it could have been.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 7: Number two.
Speaker 3: It was about last fall when I purchased this homemade jar of jam, and I'm so excited to eat it because I tried it at the restaurant and bought it to have it at home, and I tried everything. I could not get this jar open, and I was about to go around my whole neighborhood.
Speaker 4: And then I thought, you know, let's bring this.
Speaker 3: Jar in the studio and see who can open it. And it turned into a whole thing, which is what you're about to hear. I highly encourage you to go watch this on our social media because as funny as you think it is to hear this, it's even funnier to watch it.
Speaker 5: Number three, we're about to have a show Sword in the Stone now, if I can get a little of music please. The Magical Sword in the Stone is a legendary story of King Arthur where a magical sword is embedded in a stone and only the rightful king can pull it out, signifying their divine right to rule. And it's about to happen on this show. Amy, If you had to have like one of the dudes on this show like fight and protect you, who would you choose?
Speaker 4: Hm, let me think about this for one second.
Speaker 5: Thank all the men.
Speaker 4: I choose from all the men.
Speaker 5: All the men on the show very sexist because only men are up for the up for battle here.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean I choose you.
Speaker 5: Thank you? Was that tough for you?
Speaker 10: Amy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, thank you very much. I choose you. Don't know what four, but just to be even. Thanks, So Morgan, what do you have over there?
Speaker 4: Okay? So I have a jar.
Speaker 3: This jar is something that I got back in the fall, and I have.
Speaker 1: Yet to be able to open this jar.
Speaker 5: So she's wow over again to open the jar, but it won't open.
Speaker 4: No, banged it with a knife. I haven't used a knife. I've used rubber gloves.
Speaker 3: I've used so many different things, and I do not understand if I maybe I'm just incredibly not strong.
Speaker 5: I'm not very strong. You're very athletic and strong. But this is our sword in the stone? Like which guy can open this and be the rightful king of Bobby Bone Show? So we're all gonna take a shot at it. Wow. I put the names on the wheel just because I'll spin it and whoever it lands on goes first. Because let's say lunchbox goes first, he doesn't get it, and then I open it second. He can go, well, you only got it because I loosened it. Correct, Because I do that to my wife sometimes, like if I can't get it and then she gets it, I'm like I loosened it. So they'll be none of that. The will will determine the order. We'll spin it. Eddie, you can't go.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm not on that wheel, and you are not divinely the king of the bobby Bone show.
Speaker 8: What if though, I can open it with my left hand, Dude, I would dominate all you guys.
Speaker 5: Eddie has a broken arm. Do you want to be on.
Speaker 8: The wheel, Yes, but I need someone to hold it for me.
Speaker 5: That's another thing about King Arthur. No one held. You have to do it. I sound do it.
Speaker 8: I can't let me put me on there because I can try my legs.
Speaker 5: Okay, you will. You will be here, I don't know, jam in between the last spot right here. Okay, So I will spin the wheel. Whomever it lands on will go first. And if you can open this jar, it is you the divine leader, the sort in the jar, wow, or the lead in the jar. Okay, here we go three two one spin. That first person up is lunch pot. Okay, now hold on, don't open it yet, don't try yet.
Speaker 7: I don't even do anything.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go fifteen seconds. Ray, if you'll get a timer up, you'll have fifteen seconds.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to see if there's a trick on this jar.
Speaker 5: Three, two one.
Speaker 10: Go.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's that's tight.
Speaker 4: Oh I think I heard his wrist pop. As I'm telling you, I have tried everything.
Speaker 5: With five seconds in somebody's gonna tear his shoulder.
Speaker 7: That's making that all like super.
Speaker 9: Not him.
Speaker 5: He is not the divine show.
Speaker 7: That almost rubed my hands open, makes.
Speaker 5: Hurt out knew it so Lunchboks will come off the wheel, Raymundo, Scuba, Steve, But you built it, move right? I mean I thought I did before. But my hands opening to say, there's no.
Speaker 7: Way I get that. That is so hard.
Speaker 5: We will spin again. Do you feel like you loosened to it all? Yeah? All right, here we go. It is time to spin. Scuba Steve, is he the divine leader of the jar? That's tough, Scuba, do not open yet. We need to get our timers ready. All right, you'll have fifteen seconds to open. Get a little he's getting ready. I think Scuba's pretty strong. Yeah, he's got big hands. Yeah, he's strong. Weird fifteen seconds. There's no rules or anything, right, I could just do whatever I need to do. Stand on the ground.
Speaker 1: And yeah I do want to eat the jam.
Speaker 5: Yeah and go oh he's banging it he's twisted. Oh now he's I was using his shirt. He's using a shirt to go over the leg.
Speaker 8: She's gonna do it.
Speaker 5: He's turning in a rubber Mi.
Speaker 4: Wow, you're welcome or Lunchboks loosened.
Speaker 5: We're not saying that. We're not saying that Scuba. Yes, you are the divine leader Morgan, thank you.
Speaker 1: I can finally eat my Jim.
Speaker 7: Wow, I should have banged it on the ground.
Speaker 5: Hey, that was amazing.
Speaker 7: I didn't think about that.
Speaker 6: I was questioned the sleeve move, but maybe it did something.
Speaker 5: It was a ground bang sleeve move. Strength Scooba. What do you have to say for yourself? And I know I could do it.
Speaker 12: I'm determined that whatever I try in life, I work hard at it. I figure a way to figure it out. And I did it. I opened it. And I'm more manly aretan lunchbox than any guy on this show. And what did you You yelled something at lunchbox? I have no idea what he said? A beta and I'm an alpha, which we already know that you.
Speaker 5: Put a dent in the lid. I mean you like, no, no, that's from the ground. Do you guys have anything else for me to open or hold on to her. Touch Scooby, it's you. You are the alpha, all right, and we are not. I'm sad I never got a chance. But you know what, I didn't deserve a chance. I wasn't picked by the almighty, the almighty. Okay, thank you, thank you, Morgan, enjoy your jam.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I can finally have TVJS.
Speaker 5: All hell Scuba Steve.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 7: Number two.
Speaker 3: Another not so great thing happened to one of our show members. Eddie went roller skating for one of his kids' birthdays and he ended up in the er. Yeah, this is a whole thing. You might have seen some photos online. You might have briefly heard about it. Well, here's the entire story what happened and how he's doing now. If you want to hear more about all of this, make sure you listen to part one of the Best Bits this Weekend with Eddie number two.
Speaker 5: Eddie has broken his arm like thing that like an eight year old does. But he's like forty five. I feel bad for you, but you broke your arm.
Speaker 8: This isn't like a sprain, No, it's a break where so it's like right below my elbow. I was roller skating because it was my son's birthday. He's six years old. He wanted to go roller skating. He's like, come on, dad, come out with us.
Speaker 7: So I did.
Speaker 5: How were you though skating? And this, oh, dude, I dominated for two hours.
Speaker 8: I loved two hours domination, even doing little spin moves.
Speaker 5: People probably looking at you, going that guy, he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this dude was a thriving in the eighties and so like it was the last lap. One of my boys goes, Dad, let's go like one more time. We were about to pack it up and go home, and he wanted to race out. We were flying, dude, we were flying. And then one of my skates got in front of the other.
Speaker 5: Are you blading or are you four wheeling?
Speaker 8: Four wheeling old school four with disco balls and like had limbo in the middle. Yeah, And I just went flying forward and I put my arms out, my hands out to like catch my break my fall, and I guess the momentum kind of just like said no, no, hands straight elbow and it broke right under my elbow, and I guess it's called.
Speaker 5: The radius bone.
Speaker 8: So I can't do.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 5: Like, if you're going pretty good, see your hand like this, yes, I can't do that.
Speaker 8: Maybe and I can't straighten it all the way. But dude, as soon as I fell I knew, like, this is not good.
Speaker 5: Did you know was broken? Did you hear a break?
Speaker 8: I heard kind of a break, but you know, it's like maybe it was the floor, maybe it was my pants, like I have no idea. It was some kind of like noise. But then it started tingling immediately and I couldn't straighten my elbow. I knew it was a problem.
Speaker 5: When did you go to the doctor?
Speaker 8: So so I was like, you know what, I'm gonna tough it out. I'm gonna go to the urgent care in the morning. It's Saturday night. It happened like at nine pm, so I'm gonna sleep it off and then wake up at seven go to the urgent care. At three point thirty in the morning, I woke up like crying because it hurts so bad, and I told my wife like I'm gonna go to the er, and she's like, well, I can't take you. We got like four boys sleeping, like I can't just get up so I, dude, I battled it. I got in the car one arm, drove myself to the hospital straight over the top style.
Speaker 5: Wow, man, you didn't medal. Somebody has gotten metal right now.
Speaker 8: It was even snow, and I'm like, I don't know if I'm gonna make.
Speaker 5: It thank through the blizzard no gas. So you get there and what are you saying? How long until you actually get in?
Speaker 8: So there was no Luckily there was no wait. They took me right in, but I did land a for about thirty minutes before anyone came in, and then they finally checked it out and they did x rays. Took about three hours. The whole experience was about three hours. And the doctor said, yeah, it's broken, but and I said, like, can you cast it? Because I literally there is no place I can put my arm without it hurting so bad. And he said, I don't want to cast it until you go see an orthopedic because he'll know exactly or they'll know exactly what to do, and I don't want to do that before they do. So I've been just in a sling since Saturday night.
Speaker 5: When Eddy told me he broke his arm, I immediately hit him with the question can I be the first one to sign your cast? So when do you go to the orthopedic today today after the show? Does it hurt right now?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: Because I'm on paid.
Speaker 5: Mits like you provosec or prosivic. No, one of those provoset can't be. It won't be prolozac because that's like a an I hissed meine right, and then prozac is for depression. I thought that one.
Speaker 4: Were you able to drive yourself?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh on yeah, I don't know what you're on. I'm like, I like drunk right now, You're not even at work? Hey, right now, you're asleep. This is all dreams. I wish it was a dream. That sucks. Dude, you're older, so I know.
Speaker 8: So it's pretty stupid and like, of course you start worrying about everything. You're just like, gosh, man, how am I gonna do my work?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 8: Am I gonna edit videos? How am I gonna like? But dude, we're doing it. If the drummer of Death Leopard can do it.
Speaker 5: He lost his arm in a car wreck, completely like.
Speaker 4: He's not compared to that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but try putting your pants on with one arm, with your left arm, because it's my right hand that I hurt on my right arm that I hurt. It's like putting pants and zippering in your pants, putting on a shirt by yourself with one arm.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. If you need help with the zippering the pants, lunchbox is available, thanks Lynde, while you're here. That sucks. You broke your arm. It sucks if you're eleven, and it happens if you're in your forties, and it happens.
Speaker 4: And on the last lap, like they were about to leave, and the sun's like a.
Speaker 5: Little no, no, really like competing for a scholarship.
Speaker 8: Like I told my wife to him, like gosh, I'm so stupid. She's like, you can't blame yourself like you were. You were skating really well for two hours. It was the last lap, and that's when I felt.
Speaker 5: Now, now you're giving yourself a compliment by your supposed wife. Dude, you could have been on the Olympic team. Is how good you were doing.
Speaker 10: I was dominating, dude.
Speaker 5: I really feel bad for you.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I can't. I just kept text him, I cannot believe you really broke your arm, not fell on it, injured it sprained it, bruised it.
Speaker 4: You broke your arm roller skating?
Speaker 5: What a child does? I know it makes me rethink like the stupid active stuff that I do. Yeah, same, I told my wife. It's like if a friend. If a friend dies, and so you start thinking like I need to live my life different. So because I just don't want to end tragically like that. I told Calin. I was like Eddie broke his arm. Like with all the crazy stuff that I'm doing, like athletically, if it's not training or shooting these shows or like jumping off stuff, I have to stop doing it. Yeah, I was yesterday. I tell you my life since yesterday. But I had a minute where I was really like thinking about life that. Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have to reevaluate some things for sure. Like next time I go to the skating rink, I'm just gonna say no, just say no.
Speaker 5: Fall like I do. If I'm gonna fall, I don't put my arms out. I stop dropping and roll like when I fall. Anytime I'm going to fall, I just tuck my arms in and roll.
Speaker 7: We'll see.
Speaker 8: Then that's how you break a shoulder.
Speaker 6: Or they have those little bars you can roller skate with that are in front of you.
Speaker 5: Oh I saw kids doing that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I saw kids doing that, but that's not for me.
Speaker 4: Well it might be now.
Speaker 5: Sorry buddy.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 7: This is huge news.
Speaker 3: I do not know that anybody ever saw this coming. The show is going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Bobby for years said he wouldn't do this, but guess what he's doing it.
Speaker 4: It's happening next year.
Speaker 1: So all the details are up at Bobby bones dot com.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna hear Bobby share the news with the show because they had no idea that this got approved and it was actually happening.
Speaker 5: Number One Breaking notes, big announce at Breaking News. Now. I will say this, for year, I did not want to go on a cruise. The show would be like, let's do a show. Cruise companies would come and say let's do a show. No, thank you. Breaking news listeners would come up to me and go like, you have to do a cruise, Like we'll come on. That was another part too. I thought, who would spend money to come on a cruise with us? Like, that's not It's not like buying a pair of socks.
Speaker 7: It's like a cruise.
Speaker 10: I was like, who.
Speaker 5: I would get so many messages when I would be touring, people come up be like, how are you not doing the cruise? That sounds amazing, and I'd be like, I'll never do a cruise. Breaking news. Come on, We're gonna do a cruise. The thing is to you, guys don't know really about this. I forgot you know nothing of This is also breaking news to the show.
Speaker 6: For us.
Speaker 4: We don't know where, we don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not to tell you.
Speaker 7: What this is?
Speaker 5: So cool? Can we off the cruise? No, dude, it's a cruise boat, not a flat bottom.
Speaker 11: Isn't a vote full of just our people? Or there's gonna be Let me talk you through it. This is not even a commercial. This is me saying that I have we talked about this on the show. People have changed their minds, and I'm all for it.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're allowed to change your mind absolutely.
Speaker 5: As a person, as a parent, as a politician, you can learn and change or you can go maybe I was wrong. Let me try and see what happens. Yeah, so what we're going to do, Oh my gosh, on this, we'll just call it for the sake of it. The Bobby Bone Show cruise, but it's gonna be bigger than that. We're gonna have artists to come and play really. Oh man, wow. It is a seven day cruise, seven on a luxury ship called is it called Celebrity Reflection.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so Celebrity is the cruise and Reflection is one of those ships within Celebrity's fleet.
Speaker 6: And wow.
Speaker 5: Ports of call is something that I think the boat goes into. Yes, okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 5: That's where you're going, doc, So we will be leaving as the cruise from Fort Lauderdale down in Florida. Love that place, and we're going to may pronounce some of this wrong. Oh my gosh, Nevis Nybis who someone can look up where that is. It's gotta be in the Caribbean.
Speaker 7: It sounds beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you. Saint KITT's. Oh yeah, the other one, Saint Martin will be another one. These are the ports of call. Oh my goodness, we'll all be there. The cruise is happening in early twenty twenty six, so you'll have a year to get in to buy your tickets. We will do Bobby Bone Show stuff on it. Eddie and I are gonna play Raging Idiots. We're gonna do it. They have a stage and they're gonna do We're gonna do a concert. Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie are coming. There'll be some artists. They're gonna play.
Speaker 4: I'll lead a meditation.
Speaker 5: Is that already a thing?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: But if you want me to.
Speaker 7: I just looked and people cancel their tickets.
Speaker 5: So to get in on the pre cell, you can go to Bobbybones dot com. We have the link up now or it's going up now. Morgan's already kind of been in the know on this for the record, which is why she didn't yell. She didn't know.
Speaker 6: So you're saying it's early in the year, so we're going to be able to escape the cold to go somewhere warm ish.
Speaker 5: I wasn't saying that, but I will say that now because that does make sense. Yes, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Go to Bobbybones dot com or Topshelf Country Cruise dot com and reserve your cabin. So is the cabin the room, scubastea the room, Yes, in your space on the cruises. They will give you your first choice of your cabin and to secure your spot on the cruise produced by Signature Cruise Experience as gold standard for charter cruises in two thousand and one. So we I'm going against everything you ever said, and I'm happy to do it because I think there are growth times, there's experimentation time, there's sometimes just going you know what, if everybody else wants to do it, we'll do it. Had I not been approached by so many listeners, I was just amazed that listeners thought that they would go with us. My fear of doing this and nobody buying tickets and then we're just on the boat on like sagebrush blowning, just us. Yeah, it just us, like doing stuff with each other. Hey, guys, would that be a big boat to be chilling on? So let's let's do it. I'm I'm excited to give this a try. So people can go to topshelf Country Cruise dot com, but it's at Bobbybones dot com as well, easier to remember. And we're going to do this.
Speaker 7: I got to find a swimsuit.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do this twenty twenty six. It's gonna be a year from now, not even sure the exact day. Do we know the month it'll be in February of next year. Of next year. Yeah, okay, ooh question and possibly an answer.
Speaker 8: You might have the answer to this. But if we're going to the Caribbean, do I need a passport?
Speaker 5: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you need a passport, I believe because when you get off at ports of call, they check your passports going on and off.
Speaker 5: Okay, it depends if for in another country. Are these other places in.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they're like they're not territorial owned by the US, so some are British countries.
Speaker 5: So you will need a passport, know how. You know it's not a commercial. I don't know. This is amazing. I've never been to the Caribbean, dude. I love the ocean here do I?
Speaker 7: I don't know where the Caribbean is.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're doing it.
Speaker 8: It's down under Florida.
Speaker 5: Legit, we're doing it. Oh man, here's what it says, entertainment days, Bobby Bones show, games of contests, dancing. Well, it just says dancing. I don't know what that means. Special meet and great opportunities. I think we're just gonna be on the boat. Oh yeah, yeah, there'll be artists. We're gonn announce in the coming weeks they're gonna play and then Eddie and I are gonna play as the Raging Idiots and do a comedy show as well. Anyway, that's it, Bobby Bones dot com. Go please, I'm begging you, please come if you can. If you thought this is it's a year out, I know it ain't cheap. It's not like again buying a shirt. You start saving now though, but it's a year.
Speaker 4: Start working on that pass board now.
Speaker 5: So work. I got working on ABS.
Speaker 10: I want it.
Speaker 4: ABS. I thought you were like always ready.
Speaker 5: Well I gotta like do more if I'm gonna be out with other people by the water. Also got to tell my wife, oh yeah we had yeah, oh maybe I know she's not listening now, So I got to go home and be like we're going on a cruise either way in a year.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah.
Speaker 5: So there you go, Bobby Bones dot com. That's it breaking those Thank you everybody. Good, Yeah, really good.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: That's it for Best Bits Part two this weekend. Again, encourage you to check out part one, Part three this weekend with Eddie.
Speaker 5: It's really good stuff.
Speaker 3: All new content in those two pieces, and I think you'll get to know show members a little bit more if you check out Part one in Part three every weekend. But if that's not your speed, you can check out my new podcast.
Speaker 4: Take this personally.
Speaker 3: I guess I should stop saying new, but it still feels new to me. This past weekend I had on the founder of Wags and Walks, which is a rescue organization. We talked all about the homeless animal crisis, which is a cause that's super near and dear to my heart. So go check that out wherever you get your podcasts, and follow the show at Bobby bone Shaw on Everything, and go subscribe on YouTube.
Speaker 5: I know that's a list of things for you to do, but you can do it.
Speaker 3: I believe in you, and I hope you have the best this weekend.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 2: Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 4: Bob Show and follow at Webgirl
Speaker 2: Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.