Speaker 1: Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump is calling for a total and complete chuckdout of Muslims entering the United States. Would you love to see one of these NFL owners when somebody disrespects.
Speaker 1: Our flag, to say, get that son of a bitch off the field right now out. He's tired, he's fired. Please step up to the congregation. Yes you are again.
Speaker 2: When Mexico they're not sending their best, They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crimes.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I'm just hearing pissmag off donkey today for Monday, November fourth, goes to the forty fifth President of the United States of America, Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump. Tomorrow is election day. Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know I will never lie to you and tell you that who you vote for will solve all your problems. That is just not true, That is just not accurate.
Speaker 1: But who you vote for.
Speaker 3: Can make your life a little bit better or can make it a lot worse. And I don't know about y'all, but I'm tired of the country flirting with fascism. Okay, we at some point have to realize the new weapons that we are playing with. If I started to say fire, but we're not playing with fire. We playing with something a lot worse. And I don't understand why so many of us can't see how this man, Donald Trump, just continues to play in our face. I will never understand why Republicans chose this man to represents them again.
Speaker 1: It's mind boggling to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, damn there any conservative could have represented the GOP better than this, but instead they continue to prop up the most divisive president in American history. I really have asked myself what is God trying to show America.
Speaker 1: Through Donald J. Trump?
Speaker 3: And I really believe, in my heart of hearts that he is just a reflection of so many people in systems in this country, just a whole outdated way of thinking. Altogether, it is my sole belief that Donald J. Trump is the Frankenstein Monster of white supremacy. Okay, white people don't even know what to do with Trump. This is what happens when that privilege in power goes unchecked. It eventually cannibalizes, cannibalizes the very system that created it. Okay, that's another story. Let's get back to why Trump is getting donkey of the day to day. Okay, over the weekend, he made a couple of statements that would be disqualifying for anyone else, but not by the way. I don't even know what disqualifying means anymore, because there is no real qualifications to be president, and Trump has shown me there is nothing you can do to not be able to run for president either.
Speaker 1: But this weekend Trump said two things.
Speaker 3: First, one, when folks like myself would say if people when folks like myself would say what he said, people would say I was overreacting and I was talking crazy. But always said, Trump isn't leaving the White House if he loses in twenty twenty. He damn sure tried notedly by leading an attempt to cool his country. But this weekend he said the quiet part out loud.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 4: On the last Sunday rally before election.
Speaker 2: Day, we had the safest border in the history of our country. The day that I left, I shouldn't have left.
Speaker 4: Former President Donald Trump told a crowd of supporters that he shouldn't have left the White House after the twenty twenty election, and took an aggressive job at the media while describing the protective glass around his podium on stage.
Speaker 2: And I have with this piece of glass, but all we have really over here is the fake news man, and to get me somebody would have to shoot through the fake news. And I don't mind that so much.
Speaker 4: Trump's campaign quickly put out a statement after the Lancaster rally, saying, in part, the president's comments weren't about the press, but instead about his own personal safety in light of two assassination attempts against him earlier this year.
Speaker 3: A lot to unpack there, Eddie isolate the second part for me about the media. I want to come back to that. I want to talk about the first part of what he said. Now, maybe he meant he shouldn't have left, as in voters shouldn't have voted him out, But when you look at the fact he tried to stage an attempted coup on January sixth, twenty twenty one, and you look at the fact now that he's projecting, and by projecting, saying how Democrats are going to steal the election, even though the only people currently doing everything they can to suppress the vote is the Republicans, all right, they are already are purging voters and trying to restrict the twenty twenty four US election vote, and Georgia they are suing to block hand returned mail ballots. They just lost two back to back lawsuits in North Carolina and Pennsylvania. Republicans were challenging voter registration prestigures. They are the ones trying to manipulate the election. But we will get to that after Tuesday, because it's going to be a lot of that after Tuesday, trust me, because Donald Trump is not going to accept the results of this year's election, just like he didn't accept him in twenty twenty. It's just this time it'll be a lot worse. But I will say, nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves.
Speaker 1: And the only way they could do this is by not voting. You know who said that, fdr.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, the other reason Trump is getting donkey of to day is simply because he said he doesn't mind reporters getting shot at.
Speaker 1: You just heard it.
Speaker 3: The man has already said he wants the jail journalists. He's suing CBS right now for ten billion dollars. The mand I once sued Bill Maher in twenty twenty two. At a rally, he said that if reporters don't reveal their sources, he will.
Speaker 1: Put them in prison until they do.
Speaker 3: And now he said he don't mind if reporters get shot at Listen.
Speaker 2: I have a piece of glass over here, and I don't have a piece of glass there, and I have this piece of glass here. But all we have really over here is the fake news man. And to get me, somebody would have to shoot through the fake news.
Speaker 1: And I don't mind that so much. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that.
Speaker 3: Trump's campaign spokesperson said the president's comments weren't about the press, but instead about his own personal safety in light of his two assassin nation attempts. To President's statement about protective glass placement has nothing to do with the media being harmed or anything else. It was about threats against him that was spurred on by a dangerous rhetoric from Democrats. President Trump was stating that the media was in danger and that they were protecting him and therefore were in great danger to themselves and should have had a glass protective shield. Also, the man said, to get to me, they would have to shoot through the press. But I don't mind that. But yet, his campaign said he was stating that the media was in danger. Yeah, they're in danger because you putting him in danger by encouraging people to shoot through them if they want to shoot at you. This is the type of plan in our face that I'm over. Okay, nothing to see here, folks. I'm tired of flirting with fascism, doing this dance with authoritarian rule.
Speaker 1: Y'all not tired.
Speaker 3: We keep talking about all this violent, devisive rhetoric coming from politicians, but it's only coming from one person, and then you.
Speaker 1: Have everybody telling the truth about that one person.
Speaker 3: Now, my favorite thing about these comments is how Trump supporters right now, right now, as they listening to me, they are playing games of twist by themselves, trying to justify why he said what he said. That's why I'm not talking to them, Okay, I want to talk to us. What we doing tomorrow? Abraham Lincoln once said, elections belong to the people. It's their decision. Sadly, it's up to us to stop all of this. Okay, Personally, I don't think you stopped dictatorship through votes.
Speaker 1: But since Merrick Garland.
Speaker 3: And the DJ didn't do what they were supposed to do a long time ago, here we are, okay. Naomi Kleine once said democracy is not just the right to vote. It is the right to live in dignity. Tomorrow we get to show the world if we are indeed a dignified country, are not, please give Donald Trump the biggest he hre.
Speaker 1: We shall see. That's the same thing he did with January six.
Speaker 4: He said all that stuff, and it was like, I don't know why that happened.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it like that. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And then people die. And then the man literally said he wouldn't mind if people shot through the reporters to get to him.
Speaker 1: And then his campaign people say, well, that's not what he said. Like I said, we didn't hear. What do you actually say?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: All right, well thank you for that. Donkey Today, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club