Speaker 1: You know who it is. It's the one and only DJ Scream.
Speaker 2: Our team Big Facts is celebrating five amazing years of servicing the culture with legendary conversations from people all across the culture.
Speaker 1: So we like to proudly introduce to you flashback Fridays.
Speaker 2: We're highlighting classic conversations from the Big Facts crew from our audio vault.
Speaker 1: Sit back, relax and enjoy this Flashback Friday.
Speaker 3: The Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Big Facts with Big Bank and DJ Scream. It's the voice of DJ Scream with live for first class sounds, Big Bank Blackest. Here we got a special guest on the next edition of Big Facts. We'd like to welcome Rich Homi Kwan, the Big Now before we get started, man, in tradition, Big Facts raising right hand man, we gotta swear tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Yes I do, okay, and you complete the fifth as well. We're here to mess you up. What it is, Big Facts.
Speaker 1: What's so rich on me? Though?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What you been on? Oh? Man?
Speaker 2: Working man, staying focused? Man, I'm staying out the way, staying You're still working though you know what I'm saying, still clicking that bad if Yeah, still paying bills and ship?
Speaker 1: You feel me? Yeah? Yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 2: Why would you say staying out the way though? I mean, man, you got a lot of fans that I got a lot out the way.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of fans.
Speaker 2: You feel me, But like you gotta think, like like uh, like black Black just said, like Nick came out so hot, start staying out the way. Man, I made a lot of that money fast, bro. You feel me, You know a lot making a lot of the money fast ego got in my way.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: So sometimes like now I have to step back from self and absorbed self, like you tripping, you.
Speaker 4: Know, rule book come with that money? Basically yeah exactly, there's no rulebook coming to that money. You ain't know how to take all the ship. Yeah, and then like you feel me.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like nig got like one hundred thousand to five hundred thousand went broke to like a media fast.
Speaker 1: So it's like you feel me.
Speaker 2: That should have fucked with your mental you know, should the fuck with your mental life? You feel me, especially coming from thehing and you think you want everything, then you buy everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuck like what I'm gonna do next? You feel me?
Speaker 2: So it was just like one of them me moments where I just had to step back for myself and just like I feel that ship feels a lout of a little bit and just find out, like what's my purpose for being here?
Speaker 1: Is there anything you would have did different? Oh nah? Yeah, of course, Like if Nia no learning, you.
Speaker 2: Would I would have like maybe a couple of moments when you wed this like this, not just like man one thing I always say, like what I would have did, Like I ain't read, to be honest, I ain't even read my paperwork.
Speaker 1: I just signed it.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, Nigga being broke ship and t ig did fly he got a chair, No he ain'tthing. Trying with my mind telling myself, okay, you feel me, not saying I signed the bad contract. But like ship, at the end of the day, that's why we end up doing we had to do because like the contract went like ship w't right.
Speaker 4: So that's why like like like if it feels like your ship just slowed down or came to a slop because you feel like using fueud with your label, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was was going through litigation.
Speaker 2: So at the time, we're trying to see what we're gonna do with songs, and like, shit, I hadn't been paid for like the other songs I put out, So you got to think in my mind, I'm like, shit, I hadn't even been com stated for the good music out undead. Why the hell I'm gonna drop some mo shit if my money ain't even right by this, So let me get my business right. So when I do drop some more shit, I know I be paid the right way, you feel me.
Speaker 3: So that's really what it was.
Speaker 2: What would just say to people about to sign contrasts like some of that some of the young ones and the artists and all this shit, because that's a common thing. Yeah, I can't really say what to say on it, because like that shit worked for me, you know what I'm saying, Like I was doing work for me. Like I would just say, like, get your an entertainment lawyer. If this something you want to do, you feel me like that's what you should start off, Like, get your entertainment lawyer, because like me, I don't like to read paperwork. Niggas seen you eight thousand paper you just trying to see the last paper in the further you feel me with Hi? Yeah, So like I would just say, like get somebody look over that work, you know what I mean? Just being smarter about it, like it's a business brok be our type of shit heading up and that shit man, you know, like that's like on a commercial the ship that be real little you can't see you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gonna tell you come on.
Speaker 2: Man, and like I don't like to read that shit, so like without like going forward, I was just getting an entertainment lawyer, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Just be smart man, You feel me like, read everything before you sign it, you know what I mean? Straight up?
Speaker 2: You interact with your fans a lot now, you know you made them a promise on these on this project, yes taste, you would never stopped going in. So I even have people ask me because you rock with Tank too, any close to you, like what's up? Man? They want you to keep going in? So what's what's the status on twenty twenty? What can we expect from Richon? That's what are you going on?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 2: Man? Of course, like I got to keep going in, but like I feel like I had to just get out of that branding myself. I still going in of course, like I want to evolved, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, shit, that's me. I already under said it. I don't want to keep saying it. You feel me just about elevation man, growth of course, as long as just Mike and my mic in my face. I am an artist. So what that man said, I still got a job to do. I still got fans to please. You feel me, music gonna get dropped, but it goes back like I said, like I got my bitch's handled now, So now I know, like whatever I drop, I'm really benefiting for you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I've seen shit on the ground. I think on your page, you supposed.
Speaker 1: To like.
Speaker 3: Old corn. Yeah you got the old coin. Old coin the hardest, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fuck with old coin.
Speaker 2: But like the song came about, it's like every time I go, like you just said, no.
Speaker 3: I'm saying the old corn, the old me it's the hardest.
Speaker 2: But puting you down, yeah, like old coin, like the old corn is the hardest. Like but like at that time, but like right now, I ain't going through that type of ship. I'm going through my life no more. Hey man, you gotta figure how to make that ship. I'm cleaning it down down all right, y'all go get some inspiration. He gotta go ride past. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's what niggas want to here, bro, Like like, Bro, you came out so hard and Nigga was saying, you sound like future.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. We know that I called this nigga.
Speaker 4: I said, Bro, Nigga, I just seen up here with Gucci bron think he signed to nood over that house. You need to sign this nigga now, man, he sounds like you, but it gonna work. I told that nigga that ship. He'll tell you hen over that about a month.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not that niggah. You pushing them bitches out, Bro, you push.
Speaker 1: Them bitches out. It was that hunger Bro, it was that hunger Man. What you think, what you think? What you think?
Speaker 3: Make you can can trigger that same ship back in the there.
Speaker 1: Get that yeah, sh like what I just did.
Speaker 2: Like like me like I just gotta I had to get out the studio over there about not get back.
Speaker 1: To record with just me.
Speaker 2: Stop trying to make all their heads now and what to call and just get the dropping music that I like. You feel me because the music that I like, the world got to like it's mine. Opposed to be trying to please everybody. You know, like you know, like you, you don't be you a artist. So you know you in the studio, you looking through the booth when you start seeing them head now, that make you smile, the smoky ego. You feel me, So I start, I had to just dumb it down. Nobody in the studio just me, bro. Some of the time it be niggas. You look, y'all exactly playing your game with you. You feel me, So it's like, just had to just cut everything. Oll, get out the big yo, go back in the room.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: Just get inspired, bro some way somehow, Yeah, you feel me, that's all.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Then you start you seeing you see niggas around you moving shit, I'm supposed to be moving like that, So that's some inspiration.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: No, man, know y'all niggas ain't harder than me. I just gotta outwork yard, niggas, you feel me, And that just been my whole thing. Like they ain't fucking with me screen, I just gotta outworking, bro, You feel me. Don't get caught up in the South. Don't get caught up night man. That's my mind frame.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Now you know I'm a mixtape nigga. I dig through hard drives in. I think how many songs you in future got together that we ain't heard. I think it's about five or ten of them? Twelve, no more than I do you feel me about bout twelve?
Speaker 1: About twelve? We got whatever here?
Speaker 3: Bangles? I heard all heard all on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't everything DJ.
Speaker 2: I really like you feel me? Like I would want to get back in Yodo.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want I would want to get back into Yo. You feel me because like I've grown as an individual. You feel me? Then I want to see a bro head they just see like do he feel comfortable putting it out? Because I think like it was always like his songs were just collaborate work. If you ask me, I'm bitch it with a been at. But then I ain't want to just you know, let the song pop up, pop out and miss of the relationship me and him?
Speaker 1: Do got you feel me?
Speaker 2: So when brother want to drop me because you hit me up, my line open like shit, I'm ready to drop you f me.
Speaker 1: And just as a fan, I just gotta throw it out there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: This is like me asking like our cast, what they do music to get yeah with you and young Thug, where we see one song one song reunion may I don't know, Bro, you feel like conversation anywhere amongst the camps anywhere?
Speaker 1: Is it in the air at all?
Speaker 4: Or it's just if you had one thing to say this line, like as your boy, your brother, how y'all were locked in with your on the phone, y'all right now, yeah.
Speaker 1: Shit, Bro, let's just sit a pull up on, let you chop it up. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Like before we even get to songs in exact, I won't just see what bro man mentally like because like to the day, we still just had no conversation. It was more like people around us talking opposed to man, brother, you shit not having that conversation, you feel me? So if I talk to somebody about brother shit, pull up on, let you chop it up. This ain't no studio, this ain't no nothing. It's just like to see what we are. Let you chop it up. If that's what it'll be straight up.
Speaker 3: But you think got in away of that ship like rich, like you.
Speaker 1: Gotta think at that time. Man, we both honger, we both just.
Speaker 2: Take off and like I just said, just straight up egos and people around us talking.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That shit happened fast, bro, Yeah, that shit happened fast, like you know what I mean, Like I ain't expected to do that right up? Man, I feel how you feel? You check out his music like his last hour and everything happy for him a liar man niggas come on, Yeah, I'm just man fast within the studio everything. You know what I'm saying everything, Yeah, it had you feel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we're here for.
Speaker 1: The fat like ain't listening to some people be on that listen no reperens you know, I mean you hear it listen, but you you feel me?
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah I listened like you feel me of course, like coming out like I'm saying, I'm going to look for but if I hear I'm listening to that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: So what was the situation with Birds?
Speaker 2: I ain't never get like it wasn't really no, there weren't never no situations, just like I never did paperwork with Bird.
Speaker 3: So like his niggas is locking in you you know, like you see like me and thug in the studio every day.
Speaker 2: Bird come with throw that not birded you every day. So it's like ship, bird like ship. I just want to put this out, you know, I want to put it out. Let me put it on come in thought dropping a lot of music. We don't really know what we're gonna do with bird like ship, let me just put it out under the rich game then know paperwork, We ain't do nothing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We just making music. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Bird probably like wrapped on two songs, the songs already did you feel me? Birds by the he's niggas, but they working so much like men thugging two different rooms in the year.
Speaker 1: You feel me. Sometimes we'll just get in more than that.
Speaker 2: He working on working if in birds like we were doing put the ship together and we just put it out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It wasn't never no situation. You feel me.
Speaker 2: So it's like I would never tied the bird, so like I don't know, but like I see bird, it's still what's up?
Speaker 3: Bird?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It ain't no bad blood in that you feel me. I don't know how he feel, but I'm telling you what really went on? You know what I'm saying straight up?
Speaker 1: You feel me? You know absolutely?
Speaker 2: Man? You got that Falcus Jersey on man to Let's talk a little sports for a quick second.
Speaker 1: Man, bird Man, I love him bird though, you feel me. I'm from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Man wants a little video? Should I want to wrap them bird? You know what I'm saying, Yeah, not as real? Straight up man, be tough man the birds on cost.
Speaker 1: Of so much money. That's a lot of niggas ain't want to shit the braid. Bro.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Like I told myself, like I probably gonna be the laming nigga in the world. But like when we play Golden State of Step come Back, I'm gonna be caught side with a step phone, like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I want to bank roll Step.
Speaker 2: I got to let bro know like they going there with all that shit on you Kevin Man going there? Man, i'ma be golden like the mad scot Man steal Man.
Speaker 3: You still living Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Hey man, I got to stay in Atlanta Like this. This the black mecle man. It's black Hollywood. You feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Like this, like how that sh did with like with your hood you know when nigga get playing and ship go up and ship like your day not day one.
Speaker 3: But you know niggas that was around.
Speaker 2: And sid you know how that go. Man, when you get the saying on no, man, you know you're a fuck nigga. So when you say y'all, you know you're their best friend again, it just.
Speaker 1: Coming like growth. Man, it's no for me.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn height what you consider me how it look nigga, I said, yoh a thousand times?
Speaker 1: Bro, you feel me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're still going to a lot of them years. God damn and make you be it. Had to tell somebody you love in the future though, Yeah, that know what I'm saying. Tell your bitch no, she can't get this because you got damn being yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Niggas is like, yeah, yeah, I got some day ones who went it straight. I got some day ones who won't forever be day one. You feel me that I go I still don't go to the hood. You feel me that that was going on. Man, should come with it. If you don't know how to handle it, I feel like you wasn't built for this ship. You know what I'm saying. If you're gonna quit. You wouldn't built for this shit. If me, it's like two things. I ain't gonna do what I can't do. If I'm like, come on man, Atlanta Breed Warriors, Bro.
Speaker 3: How old you when you start rapping? Though?
Speaker 2: When I first, when I like, oh shit, probably like eleon grade, long grade, when I just like for baseball, I just want to do, you know, rap, I think I want to rap, probably like long grade.
Speaker 1: But I feel like ship my whole life, like God was.
Speaker 2: Throwing sounds in the band shit third grade, third to eighth grade. You feel me quit that ship though, you know you go to that football game. I want their price. So we went to let Wood Stadium. I pull up at ten, all the cool niggas and talks. I don't want to do the baby. I don't want to play the band no more so. By the time I get to high school baseball, that ship wasn't working out. So I was like, try to rap like I always like poems, like to read books. You know what I'm saying. Let me, let me, let me see what they do. I feel me. I think I thought I was good ship like when I listened to it, but it was just part of my growing process, you feel me. After I got out of jail, I was like that what I want to do it?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: What it is?
Speaker 1: Do you read Instagram comments?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: I don't get caught up in there, so social media.
Speaker 2: You don't hear the trolls and the people and the comments, and try to stay focused on like the one that be at the bottom up picture. If it's just like at the bottom, but that probably somebody I might ready to follow them. I ain't just like going through scroll on them, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest shit ever came to your dim blew your mind? A new A new picture?
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, yeah, you feel me like for somebody I wouldn't even expect no.
Speaker 1: New from check? Yeah okay said now you feel me? Yeah new.
Speaker 2: Other than that, you feel me see that d ms all day niggas asking I don't think like nothing crazy?
Speaker 1: You ain't heart before you know?
Speaker 2: You pretty sure it's a crazy DM, you know, not as crazy as your fit me know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know, like crazy and crazy like I did some crazy shit?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: You ever opened up the DM though, like speaking of like news and blue checks and all that shit and be like like bingo jack, like I was waiting on this, I thought about this. Hell no, no, no yet, I don't know. I just don't look at it like that. Ain't the way I try to holler that. Women like you feel me like, I ain't trying to hall let you through the ground. I'm trying to show you this shit really because I'm my man. Like everybody trying to use that avenue, everybody gonna send our DM Let me just pull up on pimp for real, let me let me just show up what it is for real. So I like, I ain't gonna say like, I don't reply back to bitch now because I'm okayful right, Like I ain't trying to shoot my shot on it, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. I'm entertaining the bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah you feel like I ain't shoot my shot, but I'm entertaining the bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, entertaining the bullshit. But exact I d between it between the lines. Man, who you think one of the hardest young niggas in the city. I want to come up, ship baby, he came up. He's up.
Speaker 3: Let me see who was like, uh heaby killing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just trying to think like there's so much niggas and it's some of the niggas. No, that don't a rapping out. Man, I don't even know who is who the nigga from here? Uh? The Baby Hard too, though, the Baby Hard, but I know him from here. Uh, let me tell you what I like though, what's the dude name? Little walk like Little Hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like he charged up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that nigga hard.
Speaker 3: He charged up work or so and he got to work at it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, yeah, yeah he could wrap trying to go out Tarantino shout out to Gualk. Yeah, but logic still listen, nigga, who can rap? You feel niggas just throwing on beat your talking. You still got Nigga's still some talent out there.
Speaker 1: Little big facts on social media?
Speaker 3: Big what what?
Speaker 2: What's something you're looking forward to doing in twenty twenty? As Rich on the Kwana, you ain't got a chance to do like some bucket list shit. Um, shit, bro, I wouldn't mind like doing a book, writing me a book, I feel, but I ain't trying to write no autobiography, I feel me. It's more like on some uh, like some Alex Cross shit. You know, like, uh, you feel me like some some different shit. I just want to show niggas like niggas like Dip. You know, everybody want to come out an autobiography. I feel like that's what I wrap for. I've told you enough about me, but I'm telling the book you don't already know my nigga. I feel me like so, I just want to come out, just show niggas like a nigga. Mind be thinking if I'm maybe then put that shit on the movie a little strip they started writing a book.
Speaker 4: Feel you think that now in this rap shit, right? You think the street shit automatically come with the rap shit like not no more, you're a rapper. Like what I'm saying, like like just like Beef and you know what I'm saying, confrontations.
Speaker 3: And egos and all that shit. You know what I'm saying, That shit automatically.
Speaker 4: You feel like it automatically come with or you can escape it automatic, bro the ship automatic.
Speaker 1: That ship automatic. I don't give a damn you do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying you the backpack head, it's gonna be a nigga that's gonna come for your spot and you're gonna have to You're gonna be put in that situation if like retalit? It don't bro, how do you feel about it? Even on the end, But they're gonna ask you. Facial expression is gonna tell it all. You know what I'm saying, So like, yeah, I ain't no escaping at that shit, come with it price of thing, real ship straight up like you.
Speaker 3: Said earlier, like yeah, damn.
Speaker 4: Basically like nigga kind of got lost in this ship like chasing the wrong light.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. What mood you feel like? Yeah, now you look back on like, damn, I wish I only never did that ship.
Speaker 1: And probably now it was that damn bro he said it. Damn you shouldn't, but I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have did that the damn Like that's a big put it down?
Speaker 1: Look should that did that? Look alright? No, Pete gang? Are you right? So my defense? Look how and nigga dancing Now, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you feel that? What that it went like that my nigga like that nigga do that?
Speaker 1: He like it ain't gonna lie. Iin't.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. And it wasn't you it wain't That was like five years. I feel like I just felt like I don't know. I was drunking hell when I did. You know what I'm saying straight up, look the craziest I don't give I did this ship.
Speaker 1: Bro, were in Florida and.
Speaker 3: I started running with it.
Speaker 1: You should just let that one time, like Bro and.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: But listen what I'm telling. When I did it, Bron, the girls went so crazy. Yeah, like you ain't ever see what did?
Speaker 1: We danced?
Speaker 3: No doubt.
Speaker 1: I felt like prince. I had never just heard like the girls throwing panish the ship.
Speaker 2: Now I'm getting panised and I'm getting panish.
Speaker 1: And Brad stored at me.
Speaker 3: Now, Nigga, they feel like nigger.
Speaker 2: I was like this ship, but yeah, that ship when I did the damn Bro had had sold to me and Bron ten years we had them broken record like on some ship that independing.
Speaker 1: But I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Tell you what, nigga, Stop taking me serious when I just that, Like niggas, but get what to the day, Well, you can't give.
Speaker 1: Me a dollar to do that?
Speaker 3: Mother hit the damn hit the damn nobody hit coin nobody were not hitting. No, don't even hear me.
Speaker 4: I'm him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Man, so like.
Speaker 1: Yeah at the moment, like I said, it was drunk. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have did it. You know what I'm saying. You feel these niggas did start this.
Speaker 4: Damn you hid you made a whole nother hit off that ship bro to this day, man, like, man, you got paid?
Speaker 3: Did you get paid?
Speaker 1: All that?
Speaker 3: Man hitting the coin, doing the dance and saying your name you can't.
Speaker 1: Get on the cold Bro.
Speaker 2: I just felt like like you just said, I ain't even want to be associated with nothing with the dance, like after the nigga made a song bro and whom no disrespect of our heart mephics and that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But like I was like, man, he was you You got to think at that.
Speaker 2: Time, I'm like like twenty something thinking like, hey, time nigga doing the dance like that? You feel you know what I'm saying. Then he don't name it anyone, ain't no name to it.
Speaker 1: But he made me a verb at the video like they hit the Corwin Bro in the video. We never had a name. When he put your name on it, Man, you was huge through.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bro, at the video though with your partners, man, ain't none of your partners.
Speaker 3: Say hey man, what bro?
Speaker 1: They start the great girl looking they were trying to do it. What you mean like, now, I ain't never put you down.
Speaker 3: Trying to do it?
Speaker 2: Man, after they saw the girl yet you know what I'm saying, Like niggas start trying to do it. You feel I wentn't like to be honest, after we had done sold and sold, then if started.
Speaker 1: Like, oh the nigga laughing at me. You know what I'm saying, Like they probably laughing.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking like, oh why y'all I'm getting up like I told you, like once you stepped back herself, you didn't look like everybody man like Broy ain't do the dance.
Speaker 1: Everybody know you for y'all. Nigga ain't nothing doing the dance with me.
Speaker 2: She talking about man back like, man, you feel so we retired and damn RP the dance.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Straight up made some money though, Yeah, yeah, like I know.
Speaker 3: It was finish current weather you want to go it stayed up? Yeah, stay up?
Speaker 4: You feel men like, but dude ain't doing what he would you know he wasn't doing dance.
Speaker 2: Se it'd be different if I came out Damn, that's what it was too feel if you came out dance you can stick to Yeah, but like nah, like corn know that ship one.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah you feel me.
Speaker 2: But at the time listening in my mind, what you gotta think, bro trying to at the time, like niggas still trying to cross over cross over. You feel me like you gotta think this was my bag, Like you say, I gained. I gained the cross over like the crowd, but at the same time I lost like my car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gonna have to come back.
Speaker 1: You lose your car, you gotta come back, you feel.
Speaker 3: Me, y'all?
Speaker 2: Like so then so you think, like I said, you gotta turn into do the dance, nigga, it ain't even about the money. But like you know when niggas like, but why do you do that? You just have to bring the money. Let you know, like the dance wasn't done for nothing. But at the end of the day, like lost your vision during the day. So y'all to say what you say, Yeah, you're right, yeah, cause that ship took that ship like.
Speaker 3: Bron ain't trying to be funny. Bro, I don't know gonna be bro, Like I know you.
Speaker 1: I see that ship like.
Speaker 3: You just got there, Like that was it? You know what I'm saying, that ship that that's where and all that. Oh that was it? Stay right there because Nigga tried to probably.
Speaker 1: Listen listen to everybody. Everybody. I got me a plaque off that, but listen.
Speaker 4: But what he could have wrote that for somebody, But listen what I can tell you don't got to my to my credit to my managies in here, Bro, I didn't pick that song, but at the same.
Speaker 1: Time, like I was so used to But at the.
Speaker 2: Same time, I was so used to like picking the songs that describe who I am.
Speaker 1: You feel me like, I wasn't used to that ship niggas won though, Bro, I woin't you like?
Speaker 2: But like I win't used to bro the single game picked for me, like, but this one was going and I'm like, oh, look, I don't even you feel I wasn't even feel it. I wouldn't like I wouldn't put out of.
Speaker 4: Form it like Nigga once you don't give it too many ships up, it's up like I hate it. I hate it doing try it out like the funck with booking me with God damn probly hate that ship. Bro, Like y'all booking me with what them boy named Travis porting no shot to them.
Speaker 3: But bro, this ain't what I'm doing this pickling I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Sound like that.
Speaker 4: No, I just man one day, just I quit doing no more show. Don't call on the fun They got a Hummer thousand. I don't want it, and I gotta go up here and do this ship in front of God damn.
Speaker 1: Your boy yeah your boys, like damn, I know that nigga like yeah, like.
Speaker 2: You know, like I wasn't feeling like I knew like my core foundly Like, bro, they wanted some hard ship, bro, Yeah, they want to hear some hard ship and fly like Bro, I'm telling you this the one Fly saying.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you this the one for.
Speaker 4: What else flys supposed to say? It was the one what's supposed to say from a business man? It was it what I'm saying, it was, you picked a hit. But I gotta come back to this ship on like well the hole.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Nigga, get older the whole stop looking at nigga okay an little nigga whos ain't screaming no more.
Speaker 3: Well, my niggas didn't want to hear this ship you get You know what I'm saying. You don't want to hear that.
Speaker 4: Nigga won't even get in no video, No nigga ship not saying this happened like that niggat you.
Speaker 1: You know, nigga hell cart nigga dogs the nigga.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like real ship k cut, Bro, you came too hard.
Speaker 1: I feel you shut the streets. My nigga.
Speaker 3: Niggas don't do that when they come out. Bro, you shut the streets.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give you that, like shut the bitch up, like niggas don't give fuck nigga every car, every car, nigga playing that ship word word like, Man, I don't understand why niggas feel like they gotta do something else, like not not that you any nigga, Like, I don't understand why you gotta do something else. Let them folks cross over to you. That's how you're gonna be big. But you gotta cross know I'm doing you cross over record your mixtake hard on your albums, bro, because you try too hard on the album.
Speaker 1: That's just how it be.
Speaker 4: Niggas got that, nigga put that, get that same effortless, effortless ship, nigga. You know what I'm saying, Geek, that ship that you think ain't shit gonna be something. I'na puting it out. Yeah, but you gotta think to you yawn like, I don't know what I know now you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. I'm just I just put that out there for the listener, you know.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but like put you in my mind, you yawn you like my boss man told me to.
Speaker 1: Go with this ship.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, Bro, I kid you not, Bro, I would not participate for the song. Bro for like the first three months. I don't paying radio over on hunk thousand, man, can you please participate? And you feel me like, I'm like, all right, I did the dance on Milk Marie like did the first time I did, and like the girl went crazy, I get drunk again, I do it on it Okay, this gonna make this made me like the song for the minute. Then the dance got old. I got tired of doing it. Like it's straight up you feel me, you ship want the same vibe no more.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, let's talk about what what what? What space was you in when you did that?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Uh, the freestyle that went viral that was over Tim Westwood.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Bro, I was just I was so happy to be overseas. I think my first time overseas. I don't even freestyle for nobody. Yeah, It's like when I saw it, I was like, yeah, but the freestyle was still hard.
Speaker 1: I was just excited. I was excited. Yeah, And how you feel when you look back at that, it's like a memory memory. Yeah, like our high hell excited, don't do the ship no more, but this ship was still dope.
Speaker 2: You feel me like I don't be like if it happened, it happened, Like I ain't like ashamed that. I ain't shame my dance on my sleeve.
Speaker 3: That is what it is.
Speaker 2: Probably shouldn't have did it, Yeah yeah, yeah, you feel me. I probably shouldn't did, but I did. And that's that's me. You feel me like I ain't taking my tail. You feel me, Yeah, And I'm gonna come back from the dam Washington. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It is away. You know what I'm saying, No coup yep, I feel me.
Speaker 2: How much music you say you still make a week, You still still go as hard as when you first started, not as hard, not as hard only because like I been trying to get myself like shit to talk about then, like even like in the future, I mean in the past doing all them songs.
Speaker 1: Then like just letting the motherfucker sit.
Speaker 2: So now I be trying to just like get into your like when I really got shit on my mind, maybe once a week, about five songs a week. So I feel me just still trying to just like overdo myself. I feel me, but I try to get my times. I try to get myself time to let my brains just marry and they all my thoughts, I feel me. Yeah, Okay, who's somebody you didn't get a chance to work with the fuck with yet that you that you that you feel like you.
Speaker 1: Still gotta get in with Rihanna?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah okay. And speaking of that, you'll bring her to your world or would you go on even matter? Like I'm like, if you want me to come to her world like it ain't in no privilege, like I like to work, feel me like I'll get it. Oh yeah, Like well her I'm trying to work, so if she brain me the whole world, that's what I prefer do. Some ship I ain't used to doing. I feel she want to call my world. That's even better because I'm already comfortable and you feel me. But whatever, though, I just like, I'm fan of Riano, her voice and shit, you know what I'm saying, not even like six right of course, like she find as fuck, but I want the work world though. What's the What's what's the ship that Quan beyond the Quan be doing that we might not even expect you to do, like some ship that you're into ship.
Speaker 1: Read read you told us about that that it's just powerful man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I can get more out of mission through a book, the post to a movie, you know what I'm saying, learned the new words then, like if I'm gonna be a rapper, will watch other artists, you know what I mean, even if I don't like to listen to other music and other artists, see how they get their message out. I feel me so like reading it's probably like povers thing I do. That was another crazy moment when I felt like they just over overdid the whole thing when you did that, when you did Bakers making players on big Flesh, when you tell you come to me, to me real play big facts unedited.
Speaker 1: Oh the Biggie Ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah that was just like bro, you know, like TV different. Yeah, I feel me like yeah TV different.
Speaker 1: Bro like bro.
Speaker 2: La Kim called me up today of Friday. La Kim called me Saturday, like, I perform Sunday? Can you come doing this tribute to Biggie? So and for the record, you are a Biggie fan like you because people were saying, oh, because.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I ain't even gonna lie. Like I know, I know bigger, I know bigger songs, but I ain't no fan. I just know a bigger catalog only. But so, like, let me put you down. So she called it Friday. She hit back Saturday morning like what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: I go tomorrow. I was like, all right, look, Kim, I don't want to leave a hanging.
Speaker 2: So keep in mind, I don't even know what song I'm doing then, like I'm from the South, like, so I ain't really.
Speaker 1: Just bigger out my my prefer I ain't going to bigger.
Speaker 2: You feel me? Park but you feel so. Yeah, it's Kim I go. We're in New York. The day I get there, she's like, well, we're gonna do this song.
Speaker 1: I was like, they know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't even know. Can you get me the lyrics? But you told, bro, we ain't rehearsals. I didn't even rehearse.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I forgot about this ship.
Speaker 1: I was. I ain't even reheard. Yeah, the FU tried you up the ship. She called me.
Speaker 2: I told she called me Friday, like she hit me up like a Korn you know how focus your music.
Speaker 1: I want you to come up here doing a bigger tribute. I was like, all right, but I ain't just telling ye. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She was like it's Sunday. She hit back the next morning, corn, I really want you to do it. I was like, all right, bet so, I'm going up there.
Speaker 1: So she hit me with the song.
Speaker 2: She's like, this is a song I want you to do. I'm like, I don't even know what. They get me the lyrics, but make a long story short, they were like, we're gonna put on the telepromp for you, Bro. I get out there. I ain't nothing on the telepromp. I can't hold no lyrics, but they they ain't get it. Song just to listen to earlier on your phone. I don't even write my own music, so it's like this is a whole process I don't even do when I like record, you feel me like the way I made my art, the way I made my art, and like I ain't know I was gonna be mimicking big big as that words like I ain't.
Speaker 1: Know what the fuck I was gonna be doing. I just told her, y'all. Just look Kim.
Speaker 2: You know you don't want to fuck relationship. She's done called three times. Obviously she wants me to do it. You fabi supposed to do it. I don't like fabulius, Bro, you made me look like that. Don't see if a nigga, you're supposed to do it, but I ain't know it and I ain't like I did you feel me like, yeah I didn't know it, bro, Yeah you feel you don't heart the song?
Speaker 1: You know, like the words everybody knows, but the vibe of it, but you don't know the lyrics. Come on, but you fuck with.
Speaker 2: Bigg I don't want about the coolest sweating and everything. Feel that man had the coolest sweating on and everything.
Speaker 4: They now they got the teleprompters on the stage, but they supposed to have.
Speaker 2: Told you feel we're gonna have the teleprompters on there. You feel me we get out there, I ain't No, ain't nothing not there. I ain't that not though if I think that it was on, I ain't gonna say that because I can with like I got sabotaged. Wow, Like I don't know that, but like when I got out there, there wasn't no tele promos.
Speaker 1: I feel meant no telepos.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't have tried to keep going, just got damn. I look like I don't try.
Speaker 2: That was the natural instinct, like this vibe like I'm on stage, like yeah, then you gotta think like I can't hear myself.
Speaker 1: You got these things.
Speaker 2: You know, your mic came on, so you're thinking, oh, they can't hit my but you look at on TV bhy they got everything like verbatim, like you know what I'm saying. Yeah, then like I watched it one time with like the world come on at the bottom, like.
Speaker 1: Like gibberis that what it said? Gibberis you know what I'm saying? No cash, I said Gibberius. If that shi just ham Bro, that's crazy. But then again, all that is what makes you rich on your regret that.
Speaker 3: You gotta go harder, Bro, gotta go harder.
Speaker 1: Ship, come with it, man, man, Man nothing perfect.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, but we like to always ask man before we wrap the big facts. Man, we won't make sure everybody in a good head space. So we'll be talking about like mental health and are you all right? We asked everybody that not just keep pore to you. But you feel good, You're happy? I feel great, man, I'm good mentally, I feel I'm mentioning it stronger than I ever was.
Speaker 1: You feel me what happened way more sober? You feel me so clear? Thoughts you feel you said way more sober?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, drugs weed?
Speaker 3: If drug and he can't be sucking the drug, bro, other drug? Do something else? Bro, tell you you got to smoke that weed.
Speaker 1: That we're gonna do it though, if keep.
Speaker 2: If I'm keep a clear mind, bro, if I'm taking it one day at a time, Bro, if I'm controlling the music, not letting music control me, right, if I'm.
Speaker 1: And you having fun with it still? Yeah, of course, yeah, Haun for.
Speaker 2: Sure, man, we appreciate you pulling up the big facts. Man, let everybody know it's coming up for the twenty twenty. The fans got to know something. Shit, we dropping more videos from the Coma project. We probably dropped like two three more projects this year. I'm saying, I definitely want to do a book this year.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Other than that, man, I'm on my mobile business. Shit. Yeah the whole year.
Speaker 2: You fe me just because you don't hear from me, I mean, just because you don't see for me, don't mean I ain't working.
Speaker 1: I'm working, man, I just ain't social friendly. You shouldn't say no more. So we will get new Kuan music this year. Yeah, of course, bro of course, like quarter this here, first quarter? Yeah, won the first quarter over April first, it's the second quarter. Yeah before second quarter?
Speaker 2: Oh, first quarter? We getting first quarter music? Yeah, I got some first quarter shit, got come on?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah for sure, I got you, I got and I got you to go hard. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I appreciate you putting up man, Yeah for sure, And I got the Coma out right now all platforms fit me on streaming everywhere.
Speaker 1: If it's going crazy with that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big shot shout to Richmi Kwan. You know this DJ screen, Big big Black, Big Fact salute.
Speaker 3: Follow Big Facts on social media.
Speaker 1: Add Big Facts Pie Pie
Speaker 2: H