Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shake d I am Jaselle Bryant. So what's up. I'm Robing Dixon. Thank you for being here with us. What's again? Okay? So this is December, by the way, Yes, and this is the type of I really like December, really I do, because it's like a wrap up, right, and it's like a countdown for me for like when I'm going to not work for the rest of the year. Okay. So and every time this happens to me, been having me for the past I don't know, five, six, seven, eight years. I say, okay, I don't have anything to do in December, and I know that in November. I'm like, oh, I see nothing in December. So like November twenty eighth, I'm done for the year. And then all of a sudd baby and bam, I get all this stuff that I have to do to wrap up for the year. But I see the lot at the end of the tunnel. I'm almost done here, Robin, Yeah, yeah, okay, feeling good, all right, good, I'm moving in shit good enjoy. It's just like it's just like a woo saw. Yes, I'm done until January. Right, Yeah, yeah, I know how that feels, you know, typically yes, but but you have a brick and mortar yeah, now, I won't know how that feels. Ever again, now ever, there's no such thing as a weekend, a day off, yes, or nothing like. That's so, are you open? It's so, says yes.
Speaker 1: So we're supposed to be open seven days a week from ten to seven. Okay, However, I am Scull thirty in Colombia, get into business. Shout out to all of the reasonably reasonably shady listeners who are members.
Speaker 2: Love that I meet more and more of you every week. It's like someone else, someone recently came in the other day like, yeah, listen to the podcast. I'm like, oh my gosh, oh I love that. Yes.
Speaker 1: So, we are typically supposed to be open seven days a week. However, because I'm a growing small business, I am not open yet on Sundays.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean I just don't have the staff for it yet. I am the process of Actually I do have an esthetician that can now work on Sundays. But that means if I'm if I have an esthetician working on Sunday, then I need someone to manage the front desk on Sunday, and that person.
Speaker 2: Would be me.
Speaker 1: Ah because my full time staff, my manager, she works Tuesday through Saturday.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes sense. Yeah, okay, so I'm already there on Mondays, that's your day. Yeah, I guess I just told you, go, hey, if you want to come see me, so you want a Monday that you're gonna sign up for a membership. Yeah, so I'll just be coming and looking at Robin. You better sign up for that membership. Right, I'm already they're.
Speaker 1: On Mondays, and I'm like, okay, I gotta I gotta suck it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're on Sunday, Sunday and Monday. You can do that and get their facials on Sundays. But you're so this come up on the holidays. You're closed for obviously Christmas and New Year's okay. Yeah, New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: New Year's Eve will close early, okay, and then we'll be closed on New Year's Day, We'll be closed on Christmas Day, we'll close early on Christmas Eve. But it's like, yeah, it's not like you know the typical Oh you got this long break.
Speaker 2: You know you do not prom is a working woman. I love it. Actually, it's like real business. Yes, I love it. You are you are a boss? Yes. Anyway, do you have a shady moment? I want to tell you my shady moment. Yes, you go please. It never fails with gise Oue. Yeah. So I was traveling recently, okay, of course, and I checked into my hotel and my room was on the fifteenth floor, and it was kind of like I was dropping my bags and then going out. Okay, So I got to the fifteenth floor on the elevator, went into my room. I dropped my bags, change my shoes, change my bag, went to the bathroom. And then as I'm like leaving my room, there was an announcement in the hotel at the elevators will be down. Oh my god for a while, Oh my god, doing something. Something's happening. What So I had to walk down fifteen flights a stairs, fifteen flights of stairs. So wait gets better maybe after like I was probably on floor twelve. Yeah, cal calls me. So I'm like talking to him and I'm like walking down the steps and talking to me. He's like, what is that noise? And I was like me. He's like, what are you doing. I was like, I'm walking down the flights of steps. He could hear my feet like boom, boom boom. He was like, what are you talking about? I was like, the elevator's broken. He was like, run get out of that hotel. Check out? Should I say no? I should not say the name of the hotel anyway. He was like, this is ghetto and you need to leave. Yeah, all of the all of the elevators were down. Yes, there was only two down, and they were doing maintenance. That's what they said. I did. I didn't get involved. I just ran down fifteen flights of steps. That's hotel in New York on Park Avenue. Yes, starts with a M. Yes. I was very angry, but I made it through. Wow. Yeah, had to go up? Oh no, no, no, no, no. I would have left my bags at the front door. I mean at the at the guess what do you call it? The front desk?
Speaker 1: Front desk? Yeah, okay, So would you have if you had to go up?
Speaker 2: If they were, if you were, if you had walked in, yeah, would you have walked up fifteen flights? No? I would have left my bags at the front desk and been like I'll come back when I come back. Okay, yeah, but that was that was and it's like a fire hazard. Yeah, like what if I you know, I don't know, I had to if I wasn't able to. If there's a fire, you can't use the elevator. That's true. But like let's say, you know, my knees are bad or something. I couldn't walk down fifteen flights steps right now. That's a problem. That's a problem. Yeah. Yeah, And Cal was like you always try to act bougie. You ain't bougie today, and I, hell no, I'm not walked out. You were determined to get out that hotel. I had to, like I had an appointment. Okay, yes, anyway, moving on, what is your shady moment? Gosh, I'm like sitting here there, I don't really have one. You don't know, Okay, Well we can move on. I don't have one. I'm trying to think, yeah, we can move on. Okay, So sorry, guys, Okay, it's it's fine. Yeah, it could be just that it's December, it's cold, and I know that that's a struggle for you. Yeah okay, but yeah, that's life. Yes, it's the end of the year. Twenty twenty four is over. Who do we care? No, Okay, moving on, it's all good. I don't I have no shady moments at the moment. Okay. So, so we I've been meaning to tell you, are meaning to talk to you about the fact that Martin Lawrence's daughter, yes, and Eddie Murphy's son, yes, a ngage. How cold is that? Is so cute. That's so cute. So I love it. We've we've been knowing that they've been dating for a while, but then it was like we didn't hear anything for a while. So I was like, oh, maybe they broke up and shout out to Pat her mother is their name Jasmine? Yes, Jasmine's mother Pat Smith, who's amazing. We love her. So I was like, so, wait, that's her mom, Pat Smith, that was married to Emmitt Smith. Yes, yes, that's her mom. Okay, I didn't realize because Martin Lauren, Martin and Pat got married. I think that was his first Okay, I didn't realize that. Okay, And they had their child. I think her name's Jasmine. She's amazed, she's beautiful. Then they got divorced, and then Pat married and they have right kids and then now they're divorce. They're divorced. Yes, okay, we're divorcing. Okay, oh wow, I didn't Okay, I didn't know that, yes, or I didn't you know, like I didn't remember that if I knew that, yes, So I think I think once the jeans combine, their kids aren't gonna be funny. They're not gonna be funny. It's like they're gonna the funny jeans are gonna cancel each other out. So we think that those two are funny, like might skip a generation, right, I have no idea, and so might skip a generation, and then that their child will be like really funny, could be imagine or they could be like imagine having both Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence's DNA. If you're not funny, that's crazy, that's the right. Or it could be you're not funny because the I don't know. I think that, like the mutation, the mutation, I mean, I'm curious. I want to see.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about the kids, so I don't know their personalities and stuff. But well, okay, like you know how all the weigh ins are funny, yes, like Eddie Murphy is some more than others. Yeah, but they all have that, like it's just like they it's like in them just to like perform and you know, make people laugh or whatever. Like I don't know that. I wonder if that's in Eddie Murphy's kids because I don't know that he was Like he has a bunch of kids with a number of different women, so like, has he been as involved in their lives for them to like pick up on his on his Yeah, And Eddie Murphy to me seems more of like he's funny in front of the camera, but when the camera's off, I don't have him being funny.
Speaker 2: No, I have him being very shy and result yeah, yeah, and I don't. I'm just that's my interpretion. Yeah me too, me too. Like I feel like when he's like not on, he's off and so like if he's at home with his family or his kids, like he's not being on. Yeah, but it's a Wayne's family like they're just like on all the time. Yes, you know you want to go to Thanksgiving at the Wayne family exactly? Can they invite me? I know that would be nice. Yes, I kind of like going on out here I'm putting out in the universe. Yeah, so I wonder. So I don't know. So I'm kind of like, I don't know. Eddie Murphy's son might not be funny. He might not be funny. And if so, if you're yeah, I think the grand the grandchild's not going to be funny. All right, Well we're gonna have to find out. We will find out. But I think it's a I mean, imagine, first of all, imagine the wedding. Yeah, because they're gonna be battling. There's gonna be a lot of comedians at that wedding, and not only that, and they have to make toast. It's gonna be a battle of the best toast. What Oh yeah, father of the bride or father of the grool.
Speaker 1: They need to like make that a Netflix special.
Speaker 2: The wedding is, yes, or just the toes, just like the whole thing, and just like I don't know, like turn it into like a production. Yes, I like that a comedy. They don't seem like production, like a production couple. They seem like they have enjoyed because normally they look normal and that's probably what drew them to each other. Yes, I don't know. I'm very curious. Interesting, Yes, I'm very very curious. But I think that it will be a duel of the toes. And who's paying for this? Well, I mean what Typically it's the it's the gride, the father, the bride's family. Is Martin paying for this? Or is who's who's dollars are longer? That might be the pissing contest right there. It's not gonna be the comedy toast. It's going to be like and and But we know whose dollars are longer, yes we do. And who's sending them on a honeymoon? That would be the father, That would be the room side. Right then that's what I want, Yeah, because we know, Yeah, Eddie know how to do it right, Yes, Eddie's gonna send me to the Maldis and my PJ. My PJ is going to be amazing. Okay, I do really quickly want to talk about Oh wait a minute, Okay, so there's this thing, yeah, gentlemen, listeners, who's our favorite guy listeners? So this is like for the Mohammadsky, the Dash all these guys. Okay, So there's a thing called winter penis. Okay, Okay, So doctors warn of a rise of winter penis and winter vagina. Okay, what does that mean? Okay? They claim that the cold weather can reduce male organ size up to fifty percent and cause women to go into drought mode. Oh wow, okay, okay, Now the men's penis shrinking, that's a real thing. I mean it already does that, or it does it? Does it? I don't know. Does it shrink? The balls get small? Right? Really? Do the balls like go up to stay warm? I don't know what. I think that's what we read in science class on seth grade. So we need to ask the man. Yeah, but the whole drought winter women vagina. Yeah, that's a lie, right, Yeah, that hasn't been My experience has been in New Yorker. No, okay, I mean if it has, you don't like make the connection. Yes, so, I don't know. There's skin dehydration and it cracks in the autumn in the winter and depletes moisture. Okay. They say something about time spent in air conditioning rooms or with the healing with the heating on.
Speaker 1: There has nothing to do with your cucci. I mean, yes, I get your skin gets dry in the wintertime. Yes, like put some lotion on your skin, you're kuchi.
Speaker 2: No, so, but I mean, I agree, but why not it could correlate. I just feel like with you know, I have experienced with a kucci, and I just don't think that, like because it's like dry and cold outside. By the way, By the way, you know, I can't say charshootery because I always want to say charcucci, cucci charcucci. So I don't know how to say charcuterie. Is it charcuteri or charcucci charcuter charcuterie. Okay, anyway, I think that you know, in the winter time, they always say that's coufing season, right. So, but but if all the men's penises are fifty percent smaller, yes, and all the nothing sees a dry coulchies a dry, it's not a good terrible We need to get to the warm weather. That's why they make k y jelly. I guess, well, Oh did you see halle Berry? No, what halle Berry said that she's I think her A new product she's coming out with is lube. Oh yeah, wow, So because the woman over fifty needs a certain kind of lube. Oh really, this I'm gonna I'm gonna dig into that I'm gonna go on a what do you call those things? A deep die? Okay, I'm going to deep die. Like speaking of.
Speaker 1: Halle Berry, I did see something where she said she has always desired to be known for being like intelligent or and not not like not known for her beauty. Oh yes, yes, yes, right, Like she's like, you know, she she yearns for someone to like acknowledge something other than her beauty. And I kind of, I mean, it's it's interesting. It's like you always want what you don't have, right, because I like think about all of the people in the world who would yearn to be known for their beauty totally, you know, So I just think it's I mean, it's always interesting, like people always have what, they always want what they don't have. Yeah, And I'm sure people listening to her were.
Speaker 2: Probably like, what girl, that's easy for you to say, like you're beautiful, you know totally. I think Oprah talks about that really, yeah, because she's meant she's when she's been interviewing very beautiful women, she's always like asked about what is it like to just be known for that, not to just be known for that, but for right, that's that's the first. Right, what do you call view that people have of you? Right? Yeah, And it was Oprah saying like she wishes she could. She didn't necessarily say that, but she asked like curious. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. It's hard out here from me, just kidding. Moving on, But it is a thing though, because if you are very pretty, yeah, you're automatically thought of is to be dumb.
Speaker 1: Right or not or not dumb, but like you're not intelligent.
Speaker 2: You're not intelligent, Like you don't have much else to offer but your beauty. But I and I'm sure you've heard this as well, heard so many times people don't have both, and I don't. That's obviously not true. I don't agree with that, no at all. We sit right here, we got both. She's smart, and I.
Speaker 1: Think halle Berry, I mean Halle Berry, she's a super accomplished actress and businesswoman, and like, so she's just because people aren't saying, hey, Hallie, you're super intelligent, you're super accomplished, that doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: That she's not. So No, I think she is.
Speaker 1: She is, right, But for her to like yearn for someone to kind of like, I get it that, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like I'm kind of like, girl, you're okay, like you'll be okay, you're totally fine, hy berry, and you're beautiful, and you know, hold on to that beauty to live fades away, right, Okay? So I had one. Oh, so I was watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Okay, I have not seen it. Okay, one thing, Okay, Kathy Hilton HM is amazing. Okay. So she had the girls playing duck duck goose. Did you see this clip? Oh that's cute. No, they were on the beach. She's like, oh my gosh, everybody get into a circle and everybody sit down. Were gonna play duck duck Gookay. Can you imagine? I do too, But like I played it one in fifth grade or maybe third, But like, can you imagine if somebody was like a bunch of like high high what do you call it, Siddi women and they're like, hey, let's play, and they were into it. They were running around like banshees and like dur fell in the sand was a whole thing. That's cute. I love that. I love it too. But they did not. They did maybe about it. No, they were. They were very angry, but I did appreciate, like that's what we need to see more on housewives. Yeah, yes, right, the silliness of it all. Yes, I agree. People just being free, like free, self deprecating, you know, just like not worrying about whatever, being all perfect and cute. And yes, that's that's the issue. People worry about being perfect and cute and they just need to let it go. Just be able to play duck duck gooseen right around the sand. I love that, yes, And I wouldn't enjoy it in the sand and well yeah, because it's hard to run right right yeah, and then and then or you can like tackle somebody, right, Yeah, that's what I would do. No, that's what you would do because you would have to win, so you'd be talking. No one's going to beat me in duck duck guse right, none of y'all. Okay. I just want the viewers to know, or the listeners first say, I want the listeners to know Robin is the most competitive, like she's never gonna lose any game. What is that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just have like a natural athleticism and because of that I should be able to win every game? Yeah, so do you if you're not an athlete, like Okay, if you're like if I'm like playing against like some like I don't know, w NBA Olympic soccer players whatever. Yeah, fine, I don't anticipate to.
Speaker 2: Win, Okay, but if I'm playing against like women and like I don't see like muscle tone in your arms. Yeah, so you won Traders? Did you win Traders? I mean, I can't say, but Traders is not just about your physical It's not okay, mental, spiritual, emotional. Traders is a lot, Okay, Traders is all of that wrapped into one. Okay, I cannot wait. I cannot wait me neither. Yeah, I cannot wait to see that because I'm definitely getting my popcorn. I'm gonna be so ready again. I want all the listeners to know that Robin is going to win. So why even play, right, Let's just not even play because Robert is going to win. She's gonna So when when does if you're playing a game and you feel like you're not gonna win, when do you go to cheating? When is that kicking? That's because I'm down for the cheat. Yeah, I don't know, I do try to play fair. I try to play fair. Let's see, but will you cheat in order to win? No? Oh, you won't. Wow. So you're athlete and honest and I have morals yes, and morals yes, wow, that's us and beautiful and intelligence? Halle Berry? Are you jealous of me? Halle Berry? Okay, we got stuff to read, right, we do? We do? We do? We do?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's say, by the way, I want to say that I sign up for threads. Yes, like I was curious. Okay, you know how, you know how? Okay, this is how it happened. So Instagram with this damn algorithm.
Speaker 2: By the way, you can clear your algorithm, you know that. Right, there's a thing you can go into this set setting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to you can clear it out that yeah, okay, so I haven't done that yet. So so Instagram now is pushing threads on Instagram totally right. So I'll be like, you know, scrolling Instagram and then all of a sudden you see these like random thread posts and you like read it. It's like, you know, I don't know who the person is, but like I'll read it and I'm like, oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I want to learn more. Like I want to like, yeah, well, I want to what happened?
Speaker 1: I want to keep reading, right, So I would click on it and then it would be like, oh, you got to you know, download the app, you got to sign up, and I'd be like no whatever. So, like after like the fifth time that happened to me, I was like, let me just download this. Yeah, so I signed up.
Speaker 2: I have like one hundred thousand people following me on thread do you? I guess because it's like I don't know, because it's connected to your Instagram account, I guess I don't know. But when I went it's like one hundred and something thousand followers, I was like, did you able to get your name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like connected to your Instagram account. So it's my same name as my Instagram account.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, Okay, So I don't know how, like how that happens why people are following me on threads already? But I don't know. I'm like, what should I do on threads? I want to kind of like play around with it. So okay, I never go on there, but so I have a question for the people. Yeah, we do we do threads or do we do blue Sky? Right? Yes, people, or do we stay on on the X? Do you stay on the Twitter? Right?
Speaker 1: And has X really gone away? Like have people like really left X?
Speaker 2: So like you know people who were on X and there's a lot of people who would talk about housewives and whatever on X, like has that died down? So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the people we're asking you to email us.
Speaker 2: Let us know because for twenty twenty five, what should we be doing here? Right? So I want to know? Send us an email? What's app?
Speaker 1: I mean, what's app? What's up at reasonably shade dot com? Let us know what's better? Threads, blue Sky?
Speaker 2: Which one? Where should you be? And is Twitter still pop? U? Yeah? Yeah, but I don't know Instagram, Facebook, what y'all doing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But Dreads was kind of cute, like it would have like these like just informational, random, inspirational type of that posts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I want to be inspired? Yes, yes, So anyway, let me say what do I want to read? Oh?
Speaker 1: We got an email? Okay, here's here's a nice quick one. This is from Courtney Robinson. Hey Courtney, Yes, she said, high ladies, did you ever consider having more children when your kids were little? I had three kids under the age of two. Hell no, hal's to the no.
Speaker 2: Three kids. First of all, Okay, I've always said that there should not be only children, so you should definitely have two. You have one, you should have two. If you have two, and you have any more than two, So if you have three, you can have seven. Oh really, okay, you know what I mean because like once you if you can manage three, you can manage seven. Told me, by the time you get to seven, like that's the first one, can take care of the seventh one. Well yeah, or you just leave the house and just leave them all in there and yeah, go to copy.
Speaker 1: You know what I need to see if my sister in law and brother in law beg to differ because they just had a third baby this is their third under three.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, no, right now, absolutely not. They're gonna be like, absolutely not. But you said that you would have another one. Yeah. So when I when I started, before I started having kids, I really really really wanted three boys. Yeah, and I wanted them all eighteen months apart. Okay. I got to two boys and they are oh they are okay.
Speaker 1: I got to two boys and they were eighteen months apart. And I said, I'm out. I tapped I tapped out, A tapped out. Yes, because those boys, and they were good boys, but they were very energetic. They're active, very active, Yes, very all over the place. I was a freaking walking zombie for like three years of their lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say, I just got sleepy, like I just got a full night sleep.
Speaker 1: Yes, but totally hindsight, looking back, I wish I had that third one. No way, Yeah, I wish I had that third one. And okay, let me say this. I am happy I have three. Yeah, because I can ignore two.
Speaker 2: Talk to one right or like when they were growing up with one had an attitude whatever, It's fine because I got too more to have more. Yes, and so with me with two. Carter is always like Corey is your favorite. He kind of like teases me.
Speaker 1: So for example, like I have brought Corey to Glow thirty twice to get facials.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, And Carter has not been to Glow thirty.
Speaker 2: Yet to get a facial. Does he want to go? Yes? Okay, he tells me like all the time he wants to go, it's just that his schedule just hasn't worked out, like for Corey's work.
Speaker 1: Yeah for me, Corey's schedule worked out. Carters hasn't, so he lets me hear it like all the time. Oh, yes, well that's why he's gotten a facial. He's gotten two facials, because that's your favorite.
Speaker 2: I love it. And I'm like, oh, no, he's not. But you know, I just but he is. No, he's not a favorite. I love both of my kids.
Speaker 1: But no, I do regret, like I wish I could have just been like, suck it up, yeah and just have this third one. And I wanted them, like I said, close in age, but also at that time in my life, like yeah, divorce, yes.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, that's the other part, that part. Yeah, but if I had if the twins weren't were just one, would I have had another one? Probably? Not the whole pregnancy thing. I hate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I hate the recovery from pregnancy.
Speaker 2: I hate the whole thing. Yeah. Yeah, I do love the little baby Stu. Yeah. Yeah. So So if you are of child bearing age and you have you know, one or two, and you're like, oh, should I have a third one? Yes, go and have.
Speaker 1: Your third one, because you're going to get to like a point where you're you know, your kids are in their teenage years and you're like, damn, I wish I had that third one.
Speaker 2: Third one. Yeah. Yeah. I was with this lady recently and she just had her first and I was like, you know, you have to have a second one, and she was like okay. She was kind of like, because you know when they're baby babies and you can't you're not getting any sleep and you try and tapers and all the milk and blah blah blah. You're not thinking about having another one, right, but you have to have another one? Yes, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, no, no shade to like only children out there.
Speaker 2: But I just they're all weird. Just kidding, not that's not true. I do have a good friend that is an only child. I have one or two that are okay, but the rest y'all don't know how to share. That's yes, y'all think everything revolves around you. Yes, that's yes, it's disturbing. Yes, it's like, no, there's other people here. Yes, she definitely. I love her to death, but.
Speaker 1: She definitely it was like very problematic when it came to sharing, like you know, or even like going on a girl's trip. Yes, and like she's like, oh no, this is mine.
Speaker 2: Or like everything's my my mind. You don't know how to work with the teen, or.
Speaker 1: Like going out to dinner and splitting the bills like I only got the French.
Speaker 2: Got the fries and a diet coke. Yes, girl, good night. I don't want you to be my friend anymore. Don't call me and I won't call you. Yes. But it's crazy she has like so many friends, like she needs friends.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, friends and like everyt just all over. It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: But I remember when the kids are growing up and there was like play dates and it's always like the child who's the only child that mom is calling you crazy? Oh yeah for a play dates. Yes, my house is a play date. I got a million kids, right exactly, like every day it's a play date.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was me, Like right, especially when your girls are so close in age. Yeah, three girls are all close in age, like they play together all you don't need a play date?
Speaker 2: That was me. I don't need And they blowing me up because I got three. So they're like, oh if I get two or Gazelle's, that'd be a great day for my kid. Yet no, I'll be using me that's funny. I'm done, very funny. I'm rancy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got an email from a very special listener, Okay that we haven't heard from it in a little while. Okay, topic is quite different. But Dick hurts rode in.
Speaker 2: Oh, Yes, Yes, Yes, Dick hurts rode in. Yes, and this time his Dick is really hurt. What happened to Dick's hurt Dick? So, Dick says, Dear Robin and Giselle in regards to episode one sixty, I have a few bones to pick with the ever so wrong Jiselle Ooh Picket Dick Picket Oh, specifically her comments about Kat Williams being truthful he had and that he has integrity and yet he didn't lie those Cat Williams my virgo brother, Yes, her virgo brother.
Speaker 1: As it related to Kat's comments on the Shannon Sharp podcast earlier this year, I'm gonna need Gisete to do her own homework and stop parenting black social media posts, because if she did do her homework, she would know about the following lies by Kat.
Speaker 2: Give no particular order, Okay, give me, give them to me, Dick. I'm your Dick gonna really hurt Dick. Yes, So Cat stated that Cedric the Entertainer never had a Netflix nor to be special at the time of the Shannon interview. Cedric has and still has a Netflix special titled Live from the vill that had been airing on Netflix for at least six months prior to the Shannon interview that was airing during the time of the interview and is still airing.
Speaker 1: What's Up Too, Kat stated that Ricky Smiley never auditioned for the role of Money Mike. He did Ice Cube, and Ricky confirmed that Ricky did.
Speaker 2: Indeed audition for the role. Yeah, but Kat won out of course. Yes, So what's the problem here?
Speaker 1: He said, Kat? He's Dick says that Kat stated that Ricky Smiley never auditioned for the role.
Speaker 2: What happened was Ricky auditioned, okay, and he kind of there were several roles and it was kind of like Ricky auditioned and they were trying to figure out where would we put Ricky, But then Kat came in and auditioned for the role and it was hands down, you are the role. So Dick hurts Dick that.
Speaker 1: Okay, take it, Dick, all right. Kat stated that he wrote all of the dialogue for Money Mike. Ice Cube stated that Kat was great in the role, but there were comedy writers who wrote the script, including for the Money Mike role.
Speaker 2: Okay. Ice Cube also said prepared. Yes, I didn't even know I need to be, but she stay right, okay okay. Ice Cube said that they, yes, obviously there's a script, but Kat was so good they just gave him free will and let him go. Oh so he was like improvin the entire time, and they said they appreciated that because typically if you're doing a movie or something like that, they'll give you your lines. They won't really let you free with free free will style. Ad lib yeah, ad lib yeah too much? Okay, Kat, they said, go okay, they let him go. They let him go. So Dick Hurtz take that, Dick boom all right.
Speaker 1: Next, Kat stated that Tiffany had never ever performed at the Comedy Store in La Guy Tory subsequently posted pictures on his ig of Tiffany on stage at the Comedy Store performing in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: What are you saying about that, Giselle? I don't, I don't. I can't really talk about Tiffany, Yeah, because I mean you know we loved Tiffany. Ok but we don't know the answer to that. We don't know that, ok. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Cat stated that at the age of thirteen, he was sleeping each night on park benches in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cat claimed he made two thousand per night by stealing car studied car stereos during the day. Yes, we're supposed to believe Cat had thousands of dollars in cash in his pockets at thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yes, and was sleeping on benches at the same time. Yes, Dick, And why are you trying to take Kat's journey and story away from him? Dick? Now you acting like a dick? Dick? Ooh okay.
Speaker 1: Next, Cat stated that he read eight point two books per day from the ages of eight to twelve, all nonfiction. A person doesn't need to eat blueberries to realize that is a lie. This is at least the second time Cat has aimed a lot of anger at Kevin Hurt.
Speaker 2: Wait is this? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a separate, separate point.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay. The eight books, Yes, eight point two books? Okay, Wait wait, wait, Dick, how do you don't know anything about these books? You don't know if it was Cat and the Hat. You don't know if it was doctor Seuss. You don't know anything about these books. Okay, not nonfiction? Is that fiction? Is that true or not true? Non fiction? Non fiction is true? True? Okay, so not Catnat Dix? Now, Dick, you being a hater? Dix, just being a hater. Okay, continue on. I am curious what nonfiction books? It's okay, continue on? Okay, all right, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: Next, This is at least a second time Cat has aimed a lot of anger at Kevin Hart. One can only assume that the fact that Kevin has reached a point where his annual income taxes are more than Cat's entire net worth has hit a sore point with Cat.
Speaker 2: While Cat was getting beat.
Speaker 1: Up by a twelve year old and getting arrested multiple times, Kevin was building the massive entire entertainment empire he has. Now, Okay, I'm gonna pause. I think Dick Hurts is Kevin Hart?
Speaker 2: Okay, Dick Hurts is Kevin Heart? We figured ken Heart? Yes, Kevin, thanks for listening. Heart. Yes.
Speaker 1: In short, Kat made poor career choices along the way, and his peers have greatly surpassed him in commercial success. And net worth, and he's better at those, achieving success that eclipses his and at Kat's age, his career is not going in an upward trajectory.
Speaker 2: Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Next up is the next generation of younger comments, Kat's time to rise high to the top has passed.
Speaker 2: Dick. You are Dick also known as Kevin Hart. You are a hater, yes, and you, my friends, need to stop talking because you do not know what Cat's worth is. You do not know what Cat's bank account and what's underneath his mattress looks like, okay, there's that now, Cat, And let's just say, and I'm sure Kevin Heart, because he does movies and all that every five seconds, I'm sure Kevin Hart's portfolio is a little bit bigger. But that is not what is driving Cat. Which driving Cat is peace, harmony and to help the world and preserving his booty hole. Thank you, so, Dick, get into it, because it's apparent that your booty hole is not preserved. Mike, drop boot.
Speaker 1: By the way, Dick says, Giselle needs to double up on her blueberries.
Speaker 2: Oh, Dick. Kevin Hart, known as the Dick, Kevin Heart and Dick Hurt are the same. And right now I'm not feeling neither one of them. Okay, neither one. Y'all leave us alone. And actually we said, dad, Dick hurt could email us. Yes, you're done, he's done twenty twenty five. We're not taking you, Dick Hurts into the twenty twenty five. We're not. I vote for more Dick Hurtz love. Okay, I the shady one does not, because you're just taking us too far. Yes, but Dick was about, why are you coming for me? Leave me alone? Okay, Oh let's see. Oh yeah, sure, this is like a love letter. Oh thank you, that's what we were. Yes, we got to finish with the love since Kevin Hart wanted to come Giselle, Yes, okay, Quincy Charles says. And by the way, Kevin Hart, I saw Fight Night. What does that mean? That was like one of the last things that he was in recently. It is like that Kevin Hart was in. Yeah, did I see this? I feel like I saw it. It was on Peacock. I think I saw it, and I didn't finish it. That's what I'm saying. I think I did see that. No one finished your Kevin Hart, No one.
Speaker 1: And now Kevin Hart, you have to resort to hang out with Kay Sinnette.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, on his live stream. Yes, yes, that broke records right that I wasn't mad at that. I was like there having so much which, No, when can I go? I know? Can I call us? Okay? Anyway, moving on? Okay, Quincy Charles.
Speaker 1: Says, Hey, best friends in my head. My name is Quincy aka Quinn aka Q from the.
Speaker 2: Lou, Q from the Lout. Was that lou Louisville, Louisville? Yeah? What up? Or Saint Louis. I was gonna say Louis. I was gonna say Louis Vatan I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay anyway, Que from the Loo, Que from the lou And I have to give y'all your props. When I first listened to the podcast over a year ago, I couldn't get into it.
Speaker 2: Damn. I'm not sure which I thought? This was a lot letter Robin, We're getting there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not sure which episode it was, but bam, y'all won me over, and now I can't wait for each Monday. I do have a shady comment, though, Oh I have to chuckle every time Robin says this sable looks like a donkey. I think that's the type of antelope because of its color, but it really is a weasel. Just to take y'all back, women used to wear them over their shoulders.
Speaker 2: Back in the day. Yes, thanks Dynasty. Yeah there's coats too. Yes, I love y'all and wish you both the best. Take care and I'm going to keep being reasonable but shady. Yes, they would wear them over the shoulders right, well, those are stables. Q from the Loup, Q from the Loo. Thank you very much. We appreciate it. So I want to say queue from the Lou, like, thank you for sticking with us. Yes, if you like listened over yr Cone, you couldn't get into it, Like what made you keep listening? Yeah? I think it's our green eyes. You think so? I think so.
Speaker 1: Or maybe he saw something like on social media because our social media account is pot happened thanks to our social media manager. Shout out to patar Maybe he saw something on social media that was he was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you know, yeah, I want to I want to check them out. I go click. I was in the gym and oh, by the way, shout out to Jim Blackburn, who we'll get to turn a minute. But I was in the gym and there's guys that come in and clean right after, like we do a class, and I was coming out and the guys were coming in. He was like, I love that podcast. That podka is so good you and that Robin. I was like, sir, he's getting it out of me. I was like, because you know, you imagine people that listen no, so I was like, I loved it because it's like, okay, this is somebody who I definitely thought, okay, I didn't know a who the hell. I was not even sit down and listen. And he was like, big upping the podcast. Yes, I love it when that happens. I love it when that happens. That's so awesome. Well, thank you everyone for giving us a chance and listening to us. I love that. And lastly, so Equinox and Bethesda ya the best, by far, hands down trainer that they've ever had. His Her name is Jim Blackburn, and apparently she's like interviewing to come back. She's like went off to orange theory these other things. But there's been some sort of scuttle butt about it and people are like people in management have tried to block her from coming back. What I'm saying right here on this podcast, Jim Blackburn better be working at Equinox and but that's in twenty twenty five. The okay, because she is like legendary ish in town and so why would they not want her back? Because because the woman? Because there was another From what I understand, this is the scuttle butt that there was another group fitness leader or supervisor. Huh who has beef with Jim.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know what the beef is. They're just like intimidated.
Speaker 2: This this is a heteration. So like we're gonna let the heteration go. And Jim Blackburn needs to be working for Zell. Yeah, that's at the Equinox and PODCASTA. Why don't you just have Jim Blackburn work for Giselle at like Jazelle's house or something. I can't afford her. Oh okay, she's expensive because she's good. Anyway, we're moving on. We love y'all so much. Don't ever forget to live your life either reasonable or shorter or both. By Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 2: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, Ten, Giselle Bryant, and reasonably shady