Speaker 1: The boys, guys, gals, pups, wolves, everyone. We had Jalen Ramsey on this damn bus and it was nothing short of immaculate.
Speaker 2: But first, before we talk about.
Speaker 1: Jalen, I need all of you to bring your asses to regal rg dot com. It's our one and only sponsor. We love them. I sit with them, We go over investment portfolios. They do residential commercial and if you're not as dentible as everybody else, and they call them about investments because they got a lot of shit going on around Nashville. Hunter Briley is your guy regal rg dot com. You can also when you look them up, call this number two like I'm putting I'm putting Hunters personal out there. Six one five six three zero nine seven three five call them up. Say hey Hunter comp nasty plug this. I'm calling you because I'm curious, bro, hook it up. The boy sent me. Hunter's going to get you hooked up and if not, let me know and we'll get it taken care of. But guys, regal rg dot com real estate done differently, and he is the boy. He's a boy, he's for the boys, and they're all about They're all about the relationships. Now to Jalen Ramsey. Guys, this shit was awesome. We talk everything from Internet trolls to sliding in different dms to get in the heads of opponents, field trash talk, rivalry with the Titans, him and Taylor having their old qualms. There are things going back and forth his life in Jacksonville. This was filmed before he went to training camp, so this was leading up to before he did his funny shenanigans of bringing a Brinks truck to training camp. And my man loves to create his own headlines and he's a stud, he's a boy. We loved having him on the bus. You get to hear so much shit and this is gonna be epic. I can't wait for you guys to grab quotes, grab content, blast it out because again, guys, this audience is following, it's growing.
Speaker 2: This is awesome.
Speaker 1: We're having a lot of fucking fun together. We're all in this together too. But for this audience to continue to grow, we need you guys to share. We need you guys to drop it in your group chats. We need you guys to put it on social media, to bust with the boys. Busting with the boys, find it on Apple Podcasts or whatever platform you guys listen to tell all your people that Busting WTB. You can find us on Instagram and Twitter. BUSTINWTB dot com is our website.
Speaker 2: Go to it.
Speaker 1: We're slinging teas. We're slinging these kneons back here. We got a few left in stock, love for you to have them. Go buy this stuff up because we want to get this bus running so we can bring this bus on a freaking tour.
Speaker 2: Man. We want to bring it everywhere. You know what, Okay, we'll just do whatever then, John, I apologize for being all over the place when you first got here, been rolling around. My boys are in town. My birthdays on dance to tomorrow for real? What day? Twenty second? My daughter birthday on the twenty fifth? Really? Yeah, my brother birthday on the twenty four. How old your daughter about? Big one?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: That's awesome? How do you like it? It's crazy? That changed my life, no doubt. I got a two year old daughter, she just turned two on the fifth, for real. Yeah, that's dope. That's awesome man, having the kids around. I want to have like ten of them now, yeah, I want to like have eight. Yeah, you have a whole squad out there. Oh you legit, legit want it? I said ten as a joke, for real. I want eight for real as soon as you have God, I only got one brother. You just like the big do you want?
Speaker 3: I just want a squad. I want five boys. Started a live au team.
Speaker 2: Three girls. Watch you get eight girls? Yeah? You eight girls? What would you do if you had four girls? Would you just be liked? I was? I would try one more time for five. I know it's like a Chinese like Chinese calendar. Absolutely, you get like I look at it every day. You try to get right. Yeah, I try to sneak it in all the time. I see the boy it's time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you would stop if you had four in a row, you would, you would try one more time.
Speaker 2: If you got another girl, you'd be like then I was five girls, because your life's gonna be hell after that. It ain't bad. I feel like if you're a good daddy on me straight, it's the girls with the bad dads are bad.
Speaker 1: But those those good dads get suppressed because they just stop wanting to talk or their voices doesn't get hurt because just the women just take.
Speaker 2: Over due it just dreams for sure. They just want to go fishing and hang with the boys and like, yeah, but girls gonna take care of you when you get older. Your boys don't care. My dad called me right onw He's like, hey, I need you to be like good luck, man, for real, go for it. Let me call let me call the senior homes around. Yeah, what you do for you? Girls? They take care of you. Man. I hope so at least that's why I had a daughter. When what's your daughter's name? Would you come up with that? No, you didn't.
Speaker 3: It's a mix between uh's name.
Speaker 2: It's a mix between her mom's name and my name. So well, damn, that's awesome. You're already a good father. It's a great start to our podcast. My first question on this podcast, why the fuck would you want to come on this podcast? Because we got history. I feel like it's not that bad that we kind of squashed it. It's that bad to me, yo, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't be really telling people this, but like my whole family they still live here, right, my grandparents, everybody, they still Titans fans and unless we play off, so yeah, it's like, yo, you know, I messed with the feel me. I messed with kbyday.
Speaker 2: You know a bunch of guys. So I'm like, man, yeah, totally you you Kenny.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, I like you until we play on then y'all been having our number? Dog?
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 2: Hey? How long? How long we had the number? Not we? I mean I've only played a year.
Speaker 4: How many days it's been since two thousand and six or sorry.
Speaker 2: Somebody tweet like and thirty something days suggest it'll.
Speaker 5: Be over a thousand days by the time.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. How do you how do you feel about because you're an individual yourself, You're you're on brand, like you take the loss is a loss that always hurt because you're competitive. But for you because there's been some ship going down with the Jags lately.
Speaker 3: It's crazy but uh but but I hate listening to more than any more than anything. He listen to Tennessee, especially when we come to Tennessee.
Speaker 2: How was that last visit to Tennessee? Like when d hen went on that oh ship. Oh yeah, that was crazy, mushing everybody.
Speaker 3: That was crazy like I was. I was on the other side of the field though. Let me just say that I was on the I was on the other side. But uh yeah, Ereic went crazy.
Speaker 2: He did go off. I don't know what it is. He always happens to do that against the Jaguars too, like he does he does well. He was really good, like he's a good running back. But for there's something about you or something. Man, he gets mad about something. Dude, it's something.
Speaker 1: Jalen gets in like everybody said, like you when you guys were face to face and he just soccer moment of the year just fell backwards looking him.
Speaker 2: Clip up of Thursday Night Football, Me and Jaalen because I'm not putting it here to put you on blossom here. I want to put it on because I want to hear what you're thinking. I needed that flag too, y'o. At that point of the game. Well, we was down. We was down. Crazy at that point of the games A fourth video.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, I'm like, yo, we're we're gonna get some Oh no, yeah, this is it. So boom boom, make you feel me make a tackle? Yeah, baby, you feel yourself. You're feeling yourself. But it's thirty to nine. What are you saying, hang on, go back.
Speaker 2: Go back? What are you saying? So he makes it feeling good. You're coming up. I said, like, what the fuck are you doing? Like like all getting all hyped up because you guys are down there so much. Yeah, you know what you say and I want to say something else. And he just flew back right there, ilew back as soon as he bought me. That's so funny. That was being filmed too. Yeah, that was funny. That was a wild gig. But you do get and everything that was dope. Do you think the older you get, the moreial talk ship? Uh? But there you're looking around for it too, you know that is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Uh, probably the older I get on. Possibly, man, I don't think. I don't think it will change. As long as I play.
Speaker 2: Man. I gotta get that, uh, I gotta get that edge. It works on some people, don't work on some people. You know, how has your ship? How has your ship talking changed? It was a great talker too. I don't know if you's just so I got these new teasers. How has it changed? Yeah? Like is it now as you've grown?
Speaker 1: You obviously the older you get, as you know, the unless you care about what other people say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only I would say, really, the only thing that changed was in college. Like when I was at Florida State, I was grimy, like super grimmy. I didn't care like I would. I was talking about your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give us a good story. Uh we can always cut up to if you don't want to. I used to.
Speaker 3: Uh so I say I was playing like a big receiver at whatever school. I would look up his instagram, see his girlfriend whatever, and you can kind of yeah, I probably go sliding in the DMOULD yeah before the.
Speaker 2: Game, before the game. I love that the game.
Speaker 3: I was probably sliding in the d MS. And you know, we get to the game. He probably know about it. Maybe he do.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe she was going, maybe she was going, but even you know about it or you don't.
Speaker 3: But either way, I'm bringing it up in the game, like, yeah, you know I slid in first name basis d M.
Speaker 2: She hollering at like we mad. It's so mad. Oh yeah, people get people get hot about that.
Speaker 3: But I'll say when I got to the league, though, I stopped that because now people got wives and.
Speaker 2: Stuff I ain't talking about are hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody gets shot over talking about somebody wives.
Speaker 2: That's where I grew. Yeah, I ain't as I ain't as grimy speaking of growing.
Speaker 1: You tell you've talked recently about growing from talking ship on quarterbacks today you've grown up. How much truth is there to that? And what what do you mean by the growing?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what I really meant by it. There we go, So what I really meant? He was like, uh, he was like, Yo, let's go through some quarterbacks you play this year. I'm like, Yo, damn near. I went through all the quarterbacks last year and I ain't really shit changed how I think about them. So I'm like, man, I'm like, you know, I'm growing. Like I'm gonna take a different approach. That's really what I told him. I'm gonna take a different approach, Like I'll just talk about Nick. You know, we got Nick this year, so I'm gonna talk about Nick and boost Nick up. Yeah, but it wasn't like if we was to go down the list it again, like you would still go down.
Speaker 2: The same list. But you're saying it hasn't changed that much, So it's not really say the same thing. I probably say the same thing like a couple of people. Probably, Yeah, that's up a little bit. I mean, I don't know, there's I don't know I don't know about quarterbacks. All I know this play offensive line. I can talk about defensive lineman. But like if I had to talk about quarterbacks, like they throw the ball, all about that. What do you think about Marcus? I like Marcus, y'all?
Speaker 3: Uh, before I got to the league, Marcus was my grandma favorite player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your grandmost favorite player?
Speaker 3: She was, she was. He was my grandma's favorite player. So uh, I like Marcus.
Speaker 2: I was trying to stir that up right there. No, Mark, No, you can't. You can't really. But your the best is like the Titans social media, like tweeted you or tweet about you or something like that. And so you tweeted something about you with all Titans gear on trophy that's taller than you. Yeah, I was like five years old. Yeah, so you've always been a Titans fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a Titans fan just naturally, like living here and then I was I was kind of down as cowboy fan because you know, America's team, they was on TV the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, I feel if you your ideal playing spot, your ideal playing situation, would it be.
Speaker 3: Here, Uh, it'll probably be It'll probably be either here in Vegas.
Speaker 1: When Oakland goes to Vegas, why is that why Vegas? Yeah, you just say the city Vegas. There's a here, Vegas, Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vegas. Well Vegas. You like Vegas? Yeah? I like vege ain't got no in state in contact I mean here down either, but uh and neither does Florida.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, but we we're thinking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my fault we made at the loading trucks. Yeah, we was making move.
Speaker 3: Uh and then you know what I mean, Vegas, you got everything there and the house is dope?
Speaker 2: Why doesn't The first off, Vegas is great on the strip, but if you actually go on like one of those high rise penthouses and you look around, then ship in Vegas, there's Area fifty one, Like that's it. Yeah, we're going to rush Area fifty one.
Speaker 3: So you you go to that, Yeah, I go, I go Rush Area fifty one. You actually want to know everybody gonna die though? Whoever going to Area fifty one gonna die?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go shot? Uh, lots of people that tried to go, We're shot for sure. When you but do you actually want to know if there's aliens or not? Because I feel like this part of itself kind of just want to be like, you know what, Like it's if they're out there cool, but like we don't need to know because that's a whole nother world you gotta worry about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. How I don't know if I truly want to know, like everybody say.
Speaker 2: Oh, I want to know the truth.
Speaker 3: If people want to know the truth of all the time until you find it out sometimes Yeah, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: One of them signs from the movie signs one of those aliens just walking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't fuck with aliens. Like, what's scary to you? Is it scary that the idea of ghosts and spirits being haunted or like aliens shit being haunted haunted is the most scary thing there is, dude, Because I always wore like I'm a big Halloween guy. I love Halloween and every time, like I go see a haunted movie or whatever like that, I love scary movies. I go to haunted house. Is still I'm twenty seven, I still do all that because it's fun. But like I never worry about like a murderer, Like if I see a murderer movie, like a Jason vorhiz or like that movie Strangers. I don't ever worry about that because I'm like, I can see you, like I can fight you. Yeah, but a spirit like that something paranor activity, that shit is, do anything about it? Different Up the stairs, you're getting picked up, thrown across your fucking thrown across the room.
Speaker 1: It's over nothing, dude, can't you're hanging with the beginning, you start seeing her toys float up over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd probably have to give my daughter away or you go. I told it. I told my wife, I literally in our vows. I was like, if we ever get haunted, a little dip on whatever house it is, or you try my daughter, But what could I do? You guys, daughter.
Speaker 1: Start drawing in coloring and they draw somebody else and they say, oh, that's my friend that's in the house.
Speaker 2: She gotta go. Yeah we if I yeah she did, we have to find a new she gotta gotta go. You know how how fucking scary with that? That'd be terrified, Like, yeah, you always always worried about that because like in all the scary movies I see, there's always like the three year old, four year old kid. It's always the kid off. Yeah, and the kid like starts because they can see it. Their imagination is so great, their minds are so sensitive that all of a sudden, you're getting got and you didn't even do anything wrong. Yeah. Well, because you like don't believe it as a parent, like, oh, they just have their little invisible friend. That motherfucker's real. I'll tell you, I'll tell you what's real. Yeah. I don't know if you have a base or anything like that. I got a basement in my house and I spend most of my time down there. It's like I got a nice little TV, got a little video game set up, and I'll hang out. But when I turn off the lights at night, everyone's asleep and I go upstairs. I was always at that feeling like yo, some's behind you. You kind of have that you gotta get out of the real quick, Like you gotta get up the stairs. Maybe next time, motherfucker, maybe next time, dude, you almost got my ass. That shit scary dude. When you grew up there, you feel like something grab in your hand, like he's like so fucking closer. You just go a little bit faster, You're gonna be a right. That's the stuff man, we got off topic as fuck right there. Okay, really yeah, dude, So like what is like I did, like obviously I pay attention to your game. Actually full disclosure when it was your Jeff West was at twenty sixteen. Twenty sixteen, I remember we had the number one overall pick. I mean, my wife was sitting there and I was like, I didn't oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't know you at all. I didn't know anything about you. But I saw his stuff with Dion and I was like, yo, I want this. I told him. I was like, I want this on our team. I was like, I don't know. He's got it, like he's got the swag, he's got. He just looks like he talked shit, and I feel like teams need that like that. Like the Raiders back in the day, you had like of the fifty three dudes, you had forty dudes that were just absolute animals, like the Shrinders got after it, talk shit, were grummy, got the flags, got the flags, but made up for it. And then you had the ten thirteen guys that kind of like were like raining everybody in, like hey, let's keep it in this direction, right right right? Do you know what I'm saying then. I felt like at that time, I was like, yeah, we need that, we really do need it. End up getting Jack and Jackson great football player, but I mean ship, my ass was on the line then too. They're trying to replace me back then, they're trying to place me Lanry Tunsel. Yeah now with Jack. Yeah, I remember was Lady Tunsil. Yes, I had that gas mask thing, Doude. That sucks. Take us through that draft that that day.
Speaker 3: Uh so, yeah, y'all I traded to pick like a month before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a while before.
Speaker 3: So I knew it was a wrapped in because we treated we trade back to thirteen or eighteen.
Speaker 2: You're like, there's no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ain't no way. But I knew y'all was I was hot. It ain't gonna lie to y'all, was man?
Speaker 2: Din you tweet? Didn't you say something?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, I tweeted something funny though, like damn, I ain't no, I ain't no. LA wanted a corner that bad or something like that. Knew I wasn't going something like that.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. Everyone takes you so serious. Oh yeah, anything I say to you, yeah, she's gonna blow up. No, doubt. It's blown out of proportion.
Speaker 3: Like, so, so when you be messing with him now though, do you really yeah, messing.
Speaker 2: You just say whatever you want now? Oh man, I'm yo.
Speaker 3: They'd be going crazy anytime I'm supposed to pick a KB and Kenny like we're working out with Chilling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna go crazy about that.
Speaker 3: If I supposed to pick a Derwin like whoever I'm around, if it ain't if it ain't a Jaguar player, they're gonna go crazy, lose their minds.
Speaker 2: Like how the Jags, like your player teammates feel about all that they be chilling, They already know, they don't care. It's funny. Yeah, you know that's awesome. What is that? What is that? The whole situation with that DV house, it's like a real world's thing. Yeah, like fifteen dudes in there. You're like Thomas, like you have the dudes in there? Did you guys just collaborate that this year?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So it's crazy. Uh, it just happened. We all got the same agent basically, Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we all got the same first Yeah, we all got the same agent, and uh, we all just be linking up like every summert get some work in, but then we just kind of be catching content and stuff and put it out there.
Speaker 2: But we've been doing it really since I've been in the league.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 2: They probably been doing.
Speaker 1: It every summer like that, the whole summer, not the whole summer, just a couple of weeks usually, Okay, anybody kind of do their separate things during the summer.
Speaker 2: I'll be here Texas. Yeah, where's your main spot, Like, where do you have the house at?
Speaker 3: I got over here by Centennial and then I got a spot in Texas too. I'll be in Texas heavy.
Speaker 2: What do you go out around here?
Speaker 3: Uh? One of my homies own he on the weekend, I'll be going to the weekend. It's just a little vibe. Yeah, sport homie go to the weekend or like house parties.
Speaker 2: I'll be knowing people. I'm still young, bro, so I'll be I'll be out.
Speaker 3: I'll be out of out in Brentwood Streets a little bit and then Franklin Streets one of the parties.
Speaker 2: Frank was fun. Yeah, you know you got that young skin too, like I was, let you know that face app thing that came out with the old people, you take your face. I did it reluctantly because I really feel like that government's going to like like tracking they got they got a shit, Yeah, they got it anyways. But I did it. And I was looking at my face like I better start taking care of some ship or i'mna be looking old the oldest fuck right now. I was in Cabo. Well, I got to keep this anyway because I don't got no I have no chin I got I got no. I don't got that hit, you know what I'm saying. I got to catch some depth on my face. I got that oozy like I'm melting over here, you know what I'm saying. The other day on it. So I was, I was. I was in Cabo, dude, And I've told one of these stories, but it was literally the same day. Like these frat boys are going in, like the classic frat boys, like pink collared shirts, the khakis, those loafers, and they're all get in this van and me and my two my buddies go in and they're pushing us, telling us get out, and they're like look off the steroids, saying all the ship. And one guy goes, dude, you're like forty you're so old and they have no idea like the pain they did to me because I ever since that, I've been self conscious about Leo. How old do I really look? Because I'm only twenty seven years old? You look? Yeah? You look obro hey, bro, don't do that. We're going to play. Yeah, that was gonna say, that's my little such an old ass up. Yeah, my god, damn man, I'm looking a little older. My god, damn, I like like a sun spot? Should that might be cancer? Do? Do? You never know? How old do I look? Uh? You look at smooth thirty dog? All right, I turned thirty this year. I'll take that. Dude, you're twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I turned twenty five in October and you're going into year five four year four?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, man, that's nice. Man. I didn't get into the damn League until twenty three. Yeah, I left early. You should I should have left it. I wish I had to stay an extra year. Like, let me try again, man, dude, I fucking should have left early. My Richard junior year, I was like, I did the whole you know, put your draft fans, Ye did you get? And they said I'd be like probably a first round pick, and the first three of the first four picks or offensive lineman left tackles. I was like sitting there in this beaded ass house in college, like, dude, made a mistake, made a big mistake. But because of who got draft, who's the first pick was Luke Jocal for the Jags, and then it was uh no, no the first Eric Fisher was the first pick. Yeah, you would have been one of them two spots. Yeah, and then uh the fourth pick was what's his name? Lane Johnson. All those dudes are good dudes. I don't really know Jokal, but I've met Fisher and I know Lane pretty good. And those guys are good. Dude good. Yeah, he's a good ball player. He's like the I think the highest drafted right tackle of all time or something like that. He plays right tackle, which for some reason that's different. You like him. I like him. Yeah. So we had this what's that the stuff that went on with the Jags? They said something. What was it like, did you go to them and say I want a contract or did they just tell you that, hey, we're not giving you a contract this year, this past year, this offseason.
Speaker 3: So U you know, how everybody. They was like, I had one shitty game, y'all.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the fuck I was on against Indy our first time playing Indy this year. I just had a shitty ass game, probably the worst game.
Speaker 2: In my career. So after the game, out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Like first bad like really bad game, like trade, Ship started popping out and I was like, all right, shit, I was like, shit, y'all gonna miss me when I'm gone, me like throwing shots back at him.
Speaker 2: You saw that. And then so I was like, you know, I'm a chill on that though for the season, but after the season.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna holler at them about that, Like it's either if they want to put that out there, we'll see. Because the next week we played Pittsburgh and then I had like two picks and Ship like yeah, way good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, all right, we'll holler at them at the end of the year about about all this little trade stuff they tried to put out there. So we hollered at them, like yo, y'all portray stuff out there, knowing like the whole time, low key knowing I ain't gonna get me a contract this year because it's early. Uh when I'm like, uh, I'm like, yeah, I'm trying to get this new contract with y'all. Y'all lock me in. If y'all weren't serious about that trade ship and uh, we kind of went back and forth. It was like, yeah, we got you for two years, like we got you now to fIF your option and then after that, you know, she can get.
Speaker 2: The franchise tag. Yeah. I did not want to deal with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then now and then now you said no friendly discounts or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, definitely, definitely no discounts. Probably would have gave a little discount. This year we struggled a little bit.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't give a discount of anybody you're leave and then they're they're going to have what you have. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. No discounts. No discount discounts can come to Titans. You eat a little bit different, hometown, hometoime discount, get the boys, get your whole family coming every game you know is right next to each other.
Speaker 3: I might not need a discount. My whole family don't want to come to the game. I have to buy sweet y'all suite's probably hit. Probably we need I don't got to sweep.
Speaker 2: I'll spend money like that, man, I don't really I got like I'm wearing. I think you I'll spend money. What are you saying?
Speaker 3: You did just buy a random ask bus, a bus and a and a tiger picture?
Speaker 2: I mean a ball eagle with a tyson. That's not a bald eagle, dude, that's a fucking rooster. That's no, that's a chicken. It's gonna be an little bird. No, no, no, no. A bald eagle is first off America's bird. That predator, that thing that day, it too hard to dice.
Speaker 3: Dude, it looked like it would a damn be he got that.
Speaker 2: Ain't no rooster. That's a rooster. That's a hen LA's eggs. That's a girl chicken with a mic tyson tattoo on his face. Cost me. That costs me a hundred bucks. And you buy what you're talking about? What's I don't even spend money? Listen, guys, everything's relative, right. We'll kind of call you drive. Huh, what kind of call you? We got to call your I drive a bens. Okay, that's that's a nice that's a nice fe I d have an F one fifty band and don't do that. No, is only car all right? Then I got an issue of cars. You got Tesla, and now my wife's gotta testing you. Yeah, you got to go ahead, God do that see a tailing season? Go ahead? Uh he's friends of tailing. Yeah, yeah, tailing bough to Tesla.
Speaker 3: Your wife's name is Taylor, Taylor Taylor, Yo, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's awesome. I proposed her in five weeks for really. Yeah, I met her and I was like, I nil, white people do that. It real, y'all. You ain't gonna find yo. I'm telling y'all, black people will be together for like twenty years, have three kids. Man, I think I'm marry her. Yo. Y'all damn near been married?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh, I got kids from high school. No, y'all been married? So true? I don't know. Yeah, white people are kind of ridiculous white and everything.
Speaker 1: I thought the same thing when when man, where were we? We were at Vanderbilt and the black lady came up and goes, why are you in your bare feet? And we didn't know her, but I wanted to say, some real white people ship right around there.
Speaker 2: Around barefoot. I had to be walking around barefoot like downtown, not like downtown downtown, but I was in Vanderbilt camp. I was like on campus barefoot. Yeah that's white.
Speaker 1: And guys will show me all the time, like I'll go barefoot into the shower.
Speaker 2: What's the whitest white people's ship right there? Walking with no football? I know, I fucked up. I really thought to myself, like, I know because I walk in there and I'll literally see all the black dudes looking like whatever wrong with I do it? Just see the three other white guys in the team, They're like cool. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm like, god, damn it, down heat being white. I hate being white. White people, fucking privileged white people. We're the worst. We are the worst. We're the fucking worst. Godly Wor's the worst version of a white guy is like twelve year old white kids because they get they catch on a new thing, like the DAP. Yeah, they just and they start taking that ship everywhere fortnite. They start doing that stupid ass dance. Twelve year old white kids need to be arrested. Yeah stuff, yes, yeah that's it needs to be Yeah, that's a good law. If you're twelve years old and white, dude, anything you do out of bound, let me see your idea. You gotta go, dude, let me see your id. Yeah, twelve, get in the car. Hey, sir, how old are you are? Eleven? Okay? How about your son? Thirteen? Are he's good to you? How about you? I'm twelve? Why don't you go and come with me? Get the funny? You getting the car out of here? You're leaving, dude, giddy white people. There is like a difference in that stuff home. This is a difference there really is. It ain't no wrong with it, but it's okay. How fun is that ship down the locker rooms? I love? I'm honest, Like, white people are way dirtier than black people. Does that mean that I don't know my men already? I mean, dur you're like the white people, Like we walk in the showers with the flip flops on, Like we'll go Like I'm not saying all black guys just but black guys will go. They'll work out, and they'll shower right away, and they'll put the like white dudes will go and they'll sit around for hours, play some cards, maybe go do something a couple of hours later, come home.
Speaker 1: White guys are never putting on lotion, like never putting on guys. We'll see here sean. And then they get like the coconut oil and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like, I'm dry, yo, this dude, this comedian dry Yoh. White people ain't gotta put on a lotion though, Really, no, dude, that's so bullshit. Look at your skin. You're twenty four year glowing, dude. I let you put it on. Dude, you will up. You probably a regimen. You get up, you shower, you put the coconut oil on, put some deoduran on, maybe clean your face. I got up this morning. I put shorts and T shirt on the hat and I was like, we're good, Soliday ahead of men. You brushed the shit. I brush my teeth. Yeah, I say yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's solid though. Football player, a nasty old lineman, a solid clean.
Speaker 2: I'm a clean off. It's a line. I respect that.
Speaker 3: I guess I respect that it could be nasty man.
Speaker 2: Like what. I went through a phase in college, right and I didn't. I wouldn't use deodorant from Wednesday Saturday so I could smell them, not as possible, superstitioned. See, yeah, I just had to smell really bad, so but I went and played. I felt like, these dudes don't even want to be around men. That's disgusting, bro. Yeah, but I was like super grungey too, like I was. I wouldn't look at people's disgusting smiling was disgusting, bro. I wouldn't look at people's like families or girlfriends and stuff like that. I never thought of that. That was that's a really good idea. But I just know that, like, like how homophobic the NFL is. Like I'll just tell dudes all suck their dick and they like and they legit.
Speaker 3: Yo, I'm gonna keep me real listen to this. Yeah, I'm glad you bring this up because I ain't want to.
Speaker 2: Say ship literally. But uh, I remember, I remember it was uh two years ago, probably two years with Ali yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, two years ago, and everybody was kind of looking at each other like, Yo, what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck did he just say? What happened? What are we talking about? It was like a fucking P A T or something. No, no, no, no, Jalen will tell us. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was like on a P A T or something, yo, and and he uh, he said something like, yo, I bet.
Speaker 2: Your dick's so small. Just suck it. Taylor said that, Yeah. We're like, yo, I'm probably probably not verbatim, but did you not verbatia? Yeah, that's the of it. Though I told him that I brought that up. We all looked like, yo, what the fun? He's saying. I'm pretty sure the half the NFL thinks I'm gay. Legit though I'm not, even because I was. You get that like saw we saw Jordan Matthews. Yeah, I see why I'm sitting over here now. He saw Jordan Matthews, receiver for the Eagles. And he's like, well he was, he was he was last year. And he's like, man, you got my boy? Hearn all fucked up, like thirty one from the Eagles. I was like why and he was apparently you told him you'd suck his dick or something like down the field, like he legit talks to me about like two and a half months later, he was upset on the field.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie, that's the weirdest fucking shit you say of nothing better that is weird.
Speaker 2: G four last football pass.
Speaker 3: Helmet everything he talking about Come on, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: It so so to the game you're talking about, mind, That's what I'm saying, Like, when it comes to ship talking, there's there's there's no rules of regulations somebody. Do you see the look in his face off his game? Anybody? So like Malie Jackson, he's behind me walking and from first quarter to second quarter early walking down to the other side of the field, and he's like, you know, fuck you all the worst, the worst ship talk. First off, being called the N word. I'm like, why why are you calling me the N bro? But he's like, you ship motherfucker going off on me like that. And I turned around like, listen, bro, you keep talking about that. I'a suck your dick. And he like he looks back, He's like what And out of nowhere, I don't know where Ben Jones comes up, and Ben Jones is like, yeah, mother fun we swallowed that ship here too, and walk he was you know, he wasn't the same guy up your mind. Yeah, yeah, you're on, but you're fucked up right now. I'm not. I'm not gonna stuck your dick. Don't worry. Like do you see a rattle thiss? Fuck? Right now.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, I just remember he yeah, yeah, he's just don't you know, Trey Wick.
Speaker 2: Trey Wick. Brandon Brandon Tickandon, Treywick. He's a special teams dude, our team. He came from Oakland. If I see him so like, yeah, so I said something to him along those lines when we played them three years ago. The next year, we got him like in a fre agency and he was asking one of the dudes on the offensive line, what what's the deal with seventy seven? Like, what do you mean? You know? It's he gay? Like what are you talk about? No, he's not gay man, he said some gay ship to man it and gay man, he said, the gay ship he's on. Everybody know. But the thing is soon around the lead. Think that you out here sucking yo, people, I bet you, I bet you have. The people are gonna hear this and be like Okay, thank God. Like some dudes are gonna be like relieved, like Okay, he's not Yeah, he's not gay. But the thing is, no, dude, I've had people come up to me and after games like, Yo, what's what's your deal? I'm like, yo, I know, I had I had your head the whole game because you were freaked out, like you had to be rattled about it. I'm glad you had that in the back of your head. You thought we were talking about don't even want the live don't you want you to much fucking touch me? No more? I know, dude, it's mental warfare. Nothing's off limits. Y. I'll say whatever I need to say. I feel it, man, I feel it. Hey, But you know how, you know how some of the locker room questions go.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you guys haven't Jacksonville with some of the some of that kind of talk, those questions.
Speaker 2: Did KB tell you all about our episode? I saw a little bit of it talking about like being in the shower. Yeah yeah, he can meet peaking. Oh yeah, yeah yeah. I went up and done the sideline one day and I was just like, all right.
Speaker 1: I was with dB Darren Bates, he's a linebacker with us, and I was like, hey, man, so obviously every dude probably here has peaked that meat.
Speaker 2: In the shower, But what number what percentage of guys.
Speaker 1: You think will admit it, because there's gonna be those guys that are like, nah, you know, I ain't.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's too much for me. Like you stupid comp like that.
Speaker 3: That's I wouldn't say, like intentional, but you don't see some meat if you're in the shot, like yeah, everybody, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I walked this way. I can see everybody right now. Yeah, I can see wheels meet right now. If he was naked, it's not that's a compliment I appreciate. Yeah, everyone's no intentional thing like yo, I need to see buddy meat. But you know, I'll there was. If there was one person in the league I actually to think that about, it'd be Nick Foles. Dude. The rumors about that dude. Yeah, what was that, dude is insane. I'm sure you've came. I'm sure you knew the rumors like you heard I would. Yeah, yeah, if you was in our locker room, I'd be glasing big dick Nick the two most obviously, I ain't been in a shower with him, though, I'm gonna lie not yet so bad show him. Yeah, you're gonna walk in there and camp and you're gonna see his met in the first people you are think about me and Will that's the worst moment of your life for you. It's gonna be sad. Our Pod takes some weird turns. It's odd. It's odd. You're the ver one.
Speaker 1: Where he said he'd uh, he cut his dick off for a super Bowl. He said, here's not when I am talking about.
Speaker 2: He was calling out man. We'll get to mad here in a minute too.
Speaker 1: But we got a guy in here that would said he would cut his dick off for a super Bowl. And I was like, would you cut your dig off for a super Bowl? And he's like, ah, been married twenty years. Yeah, probably, And there's like, yo, you have free.
Speaker 2: And he's like yeah, as a player, man's already got three super Bowls from playing. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: I want a super Bowl bad as the next.
Speaker 2: But I ain't cut mine. I ain't cut And we said the same. We're like, no, we wouldn't. It's not Mine's not much, but it's mine. You know what I'm saying. It has a nice resting spot right it just right there. It's like a small bird. And I appreciated so handsome, dude, that's what my peep. Actually in high school he got voted most handsome, not the biggest, but he was most handsome for sure. Let's transition, for sure. Transition when we transition are two notes, not even Nashville or summertime. Hey, we're flying flying this entire fucking podcast. Dude, why is my phone on? I was Dobson, oh for oh, I know he's gonna ask Gona. Hey. So you're you kind of have a reputation for.
Speaker 1: Hey, sorry suh, you kind of have a reputation for notoriously like blocking Titans fans sometimes too much.
Speaker 2: We have one of those guys on the bus right now. One of all is blocked and not it's Matt Neely back there.
Speaker 1: Not only is he blocked, but Matt is like the super fan who you probably like you.
Speaker 2: I'm blocking this dude, He's one of the first thing he blocked. Yeah, yeah, he's probably. He's probably one of the guys that you at all. I am not. I ain't shot at that block button at all. Yo, I see, I don't. I don't block any matter. You are you Mber? Are you murber back there? No?
Speaker 4: I'm fine. I didn't say anything like terrible. I just what are a couple of things you've.
Speaker 2: Said, the jail up, some of Matt Neely's sweets, the Jaalen rams.
Speaker 3: So first of all, here we go, uh my only time ever being ran over in the NFL, sadly is my big ass, hear me y.
Speaker 4: That's that's why I like the first The first tweet is like you getting run over and I tag jeans that people don't forget.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, boom you blocked, Yo, block you block. That is hilarious. That's my only time ever being ran over in the NFL is by him. He's two forty. Y'allo. He was running over the whole team fifty running a four to four. Yeah, he's kind of scary. Is he the hardest sorting back? When you guys go your fuck man, we gotta play Derek this week?
Speaker 3: It just yeah, hell yeah, one y'all old line. We know y'all gonna talk ship, y'all gonna do y'all thing. And then yo, when he get to that second level is man, when you two o five and you got two fifty running at you and y'all running damn near the same speed, it's like damn, yo, you gotta make Yeah, physic, you got to make some decisions now.
Speaker 2: You your career to know it's football. You don't want to be no bitch out there. But it's like, yo, ship, you know, guys on the sideline, like, stop talking him my bike, yo? Hear his legs yo? Okay, so that ninety ninety heard a run? What were you thinking when you were watching that? Because I know what I was saying. I was like, Yo, he doesn't give a fuck about these people, about Derek, Like, Derek doesn't care about anybody right now. Yo, I'm on the side.
Speaker 1: I'm on the side, and I'm watching him like my miles, Miles will catch up to him and bringing the.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, Yo, he's going the whole distance. Yeah, that forty six kids too fast though he was field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, uh, y'all had terrible effort on the play because I definitely didn't think he was gonna go all the ninety nine yards.
Speaker 2: I had terrible effort.
Speaker 3: I'm like, like, I hate when people pull up the pull up the film you see Corey all the.
Speaker 2: Way in the end zone with Derek. I'm like, ship, that's who I was. That was I'm on ire on the other side.
Speaker 3: But then when I think about it a little bit more, I'm like, shit, I probably couldn't do nothing.
Speaker 2: Miles miles bigger than me.
Speaker 3: He couldn't get him down. Leon bigger than me. He couldn't get him down ship. My ship probably would have low key been the same as A J's.
Speaker 2: You know, agent had a rough game that game because I got him to three times too. Yeah, man, she gets she gets rough sometimes for she gets rough, I feel like because y'all, like y'all at the beginning of games are like the most the most talkative defensive grouple I've ever played against.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially the beginning of the year, and you guys are like rolling rolling yours like super Bowl contenders.
Speaker 2: What happened? What? What? Like? Shut it down? We lost, y'all.
Speaker 3: Man, we lost, y'all like nine to six some ridiculously something stupid, and then we were just like fuck man, uh defense, we ain't play that bad, but we just we we didn't get the job done. Y'all always be just the same way every single time. Crazy, So we're like, man, ship left kind of yeah, right, run run left front like it's just an right there and the ship is kind of embarrassing too.
Speaker 2: When you got you over there, your coach, run that ship right here.
Speaker 3: Again, and y'all do that ship. Y'all do that ship and get another five to ten yards. Were like yo, and he just keep yelling that ship coach again right here, and they run the ship back to back to back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're making me look so good in this podcast right now that I appreciate that. Oh, getting some love right now.
Speaker 3: You're one of those guys I hate playing against you, but I wish I was on your fucking team.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it too. I want to be with that dude who talks some weird ship and weird ship bro two years from now, me and j Well bull suck your offense and defense tail. You thinking what I'm thinking. Eiffel Tower, Iffel Tower, no doubt. Yeah that'd be crazy, not the Affe Tower part, but playing together. But yeah, that wouldn't be a down. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Towards the end of the year, when that game is happening and you're like, yeah I could. Everybody's kind of talk about effort and stuff like that. Dude, how hard is it playing when you know you're kind of out of it? Because I've been I've been in those situations when you're scans and you're just, oh, yeah they were a few years ago, but do that ship is so bur You're kind of like, let's go out there, people are kind of playing it for their pride and people are kind of motivating in a different way. And then when you lose, you're kind of like, let's see these you know, let's see what the hell these meetings are going to be.
Speaker 2: Like and ship up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie that game. That was our only prime time game last year. We didn't have TV games not Also.
Speaker 2: Do you have any TV gams what you did the year before? They didn't with us. Man, that's crazy, man, because I like NFL Network has y' all on all the time. You guys. Are you guys in the culture really the only team they talk about the NFC South. That's crazy. So yeah, we we was, we was ready now we was uh we was ready? And uh head coach he lived here too, though, does he? Yeah? He got creepy. He got a creepy here get him on the podcast He's next coach Rabel said, he cut his piece off, like what lengths would you? It wasn't he on that other podcast that we were in a war with right now? He was? I think he wasn't. We don't want to say their name. We're in a big feud with them right now. Obviously, scale, but we're ready. We're ready to and the thing is too He didn't answer it like they were. They try to take our question. Yeah, he's that question. He answered, that's crazy. You know. He was like, uh, I don't he said he wouldn't cut off Rabel's piece. Yeah, well he said he kind of wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: And then they're like, would you cut off Rabel's peace for him or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's I like, I like how people in the composition though, Oh we see him out there, dude, we got him on our sites too. The thing is like those who have a whole thing in Boston they got they got a warehouse, they got they got a whole office space.
Speaker 1: We had a bus like you saw we're going through like AC is not working this morning.
Speaker 2: It went out like we just get on the bus and chop it up. The only thing that hasn't happened is usually there's a train that goes by our podcast every single time. For it hasn't been a train at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like we're like the D two school going into the playing against the SEC you know, Florida State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like when Apple Letter State play Michigan he tried to get him, but he wasn't there.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there. You weren't there? Well, I mean, you could give me anything else. We were terrible when I was at Michigan. We were trash. No, I wasn't there. That was when Jake Long was Their shouts of Jake Long fucking hero. I know, man, that was close. Though. Why'd you to Florida State? Vand bet Yo? I didn't go to because they didn't have men's track. I would have went there.
Speaker 3: What do you actually I would have They don't have men's track though, Man, That's why I ran track in college.
Speaker 2: So I was totally kidding. I didn't think there'd be a chance. You did ever go to VanderBurg. He was gonna go to Vanderbilt. I hated Tennessee really. Uh No, they got my college coach, so I like him now. But how to Florida State? Did you that envelope? No?
Speaker 3: Man, I was committed to Southern cal for about eight months, man, and then they fired money Kiffin. Uh. And then after they fired money Kiffing, I saw everything going downhill.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, I'm not I'm not going across the country to be in a shitty situation. Uh, it was next for real though. USC was like the swaggy of school when Pete Carroll was there. So I want to go there so bad.
Speaker 1: Taylor May's, Raymond Luga, Brian Cushing, all those cats.
Speaker 2: I went there for about from Arizona. So I went right up there for like a little camp and they brought Pete Carroll. Was kind of killing my camp, and Pete Carroll came over and I did a couple one on ones, got fucking dusted. I got my ass kicked. I got my ass kicks so hard actually hurt my ankle. So I was on the ground like kind of like whining Peter, and I looked up just enough to see Pete Carroll look at the old line coach you go. She walked away, and I was like, that's my that's my USC dreams died. Bro, So sad you can't getting us offer? Huh? No, I didn't. I didn't. I would have gone to USC, Texas or pretty much any SEC school. But I like Florida State. I think that place is sick. Florida State sick. I think Miami's dope. Yeah, I offered buying Miami. I didn't go there. Because we are you trying to chase like the nineties? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Like they were dope in the nineties early two thousands. Yeah, they were the coolest school. They think they coming back? Were they not doing They're trying? They trying, they trying, trying. Yeah, I don't know, man, who do you? Who's you going to like the throwne Alabama or like Clemson, like those two schools and who's coming next?
Speaker 3: I think Clemson gonna be on top for a couple more years. You think, so, oh yeah, they got some dog.
Speaker 2: We just need someone to take out all of am like there needs to be a change of the guard there a little bit. Yeah, I'm just sick of them. I'm just sick of them. Thought I thought Georgia was gonna be able to do it.
Speaker 3: Georgia was solid for a little minute, and then they got smacked by uh Texas, right, and.
Speaker 2: Was it Texas Texas? I thought for sure Texas would like get murdered by Georgia. I did to Texas, was seen. I was in high school to Texas. That's when there were studs.
Speaker 1: I want Texas to come back a little bit, manex was gonna come back.
Speaker 2: They got their little quarterback Florida State too. I mean, you got about Michigan struggling right now? Hear about Michigan. No, I haven't heard heard a lot about Michigan. I heard. I think I heard Harball Urban did he? Yeah? I think so. He's like wherever he goes in has success, like something follows him. Though. Oh really, I took a little jab. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying as a coach. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know I'm trying to hit up Scott Frost in the brast. Hey, let's start sliding these kids.
Speaker 2: And dude, I heard about dudes getting paid into SEC like. I never got ship at Michigan. I got like a free meal. I was he one time and someone goes, hey, it's on us, and I was like, fucking man, dude, I was like, Yo, you're a stunt ye off fries in that chicken sandwich all year is Bro walked out of there wallet full of ones. Fuck yeah, dude, I'm done nothing.
Speaker 3: I feel like I ain't take advantage of that shit either. I hear stories, you know, Bro.
Speaker 1: The rumor is so like you grew up in Tennessee. So in the SEC, you got UT and Vanderbilt. Basically there's like a gentleman's handshake that if Bama or any of the other SEC schools that are out of state wanted to come in and recruit you, they couldn't give you any more than what vander or Tennessee would offer you, like if whether it's monetary, whether it's money, it's like a vehicle, they couldn't go a dollar or anything above that. So they had to respect the end state school. But that's how that's Apparently that's a that's a little rumor.
Speaker 2: I don't think that slies. Joe. You don't offered anything. Uh yeah, well you were. You don't have to say any teams either. I wanted to get offered you you were you were still coming to high school. Yeah, yeah, you're a dog. What was going on?
Speaker 3: Uh to offer some whips?
Speaker 2: Some uh what kind of whip? Like anything you wanted to do? You're talking like a fifty CEC motor ice scooter or like a budget like big trucks and stuff. I used to love big trucks, like for like raptors and ship I used to love them.
Speaker 3: Truck really Yeah, offered them. Uh, good housing, which you get everywhere. Uh and then make sure my parents always straight off for that too.
Speaker 2: Damn. You know you were a stud stud Damn, I ain't take none of that ship though, Hey look at the camera, look at the camera and said, take none of that. Like, could you get in trouble now, because they they took Reggie Bushes, you can get trouble and those college Yeah, that's my thing. All right, y'all took the man Trophy away, but he still won them. You talking about Reggie Bush. Yeah, he's the greatest highlight tap of all time. He was a great Like he's one of the best college players I've ever seen in my entire life, no doubt, no doubt. Yeah, t Austin, he got the best highlight tape though. Yeah, he was like, fucking dude, what do you do in the league. He was kind of he got hurt a whole lot hard. He got hurt. He with Dallas now right, he's doing he was with the Rams.
Speaker 1: Coaches are trying to like figure out how to utilize him to like the best of his ability, because he's kind of like he's very unique.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was doping like speed sweeps and stuff. Like that is like the all teams would really do. Reggie was a stud man and then he started dating a Kardashian and all wanted went down went down hill man. Those Kardashians, Bro, they bring you down. That's the worst kind of famous. And I'm telling you Reality TV famous is the worst time. I mean they're like what I like Kardashian money, no questions.
Speaker 1: But the guys who have been involved with them tomorrow Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Travis Scott the only one who's still popping. Yeah, honestly, I don't think the Kanye is kind of yeah, Kanye, Kanye's is on entity. Yeah, he's like he don't even to talk about him, but he's still popping.
Speaker 3: But we'll keeping rid of If you could trap a Kardashian, would you you know how people talk about, you know, trapping, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would sure trap card thatsh.
Speaker 1: We guys talk about like the you know guys like status with the NFL play watched over for them gold diggers. You know, if I was a chick or if I'm in the different spot, I'm around a bunch of like of those high status women, like I.
Speaker 2: Would try and trap them, would you really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I was crazy. No, I wouldn't say, I wouldn't call it trapping. But I really did try to make Rihanna fall in love with me, though, ye Like.
Speaker 2: You're definitely putting in a lot of After I met Rianna one time, I was like, yeah, the Draft the forty forty Club or something like that in New York, and my agent was like, hey, Rihanna's in the back rooms. You want to meet her. I was like, I don't want. I mean Rihanna. So I go back there. I've had a couple of drinks and her friends they're eating chicken wings and I'm talking. She has blue cheese, and I started like talking about how I hate blue cheese. Here's my ye, like the dumb there's my opportunity, here's here's my appetunity. Like that with one of her friends sneaking later and I was like, yo, I hate boochies, but chies the person that kill him hahaha. And we're all like laughing, and Rihanna's legit. Rihanna's legit laughing at my joke, bro. And in my head, I'm like, there's a fucking chance here, boys, you're you get Rihanna. Oh my god, then I saw Rihanna. No joke. I saw Rihanna during the draft. Was like when Johnny Manziel because it was Drake, Rihanna and the dad from Modern Family and they were all in this little hallway. And this is back when it was that Music City or whatever it is that uh radio city in New York. Is that what's called? It was in Radio City? And I'm walking through because the Atlanta Falcons just picked Jake Matthew six overall, so I was fucking pissed. So I was a third tackle taken. I was so mad, So I get up. You're not supposed to get up in the green room. I walked down the hall and Rihanna's there, and Rihanna looked at me and said hi, like she remembered me from two nights before, and I big time the fuck out of her. Oh, I swear to god, bro, I walk, I just it, what's up? And I kept walking went into the bathroom off and I was like, Yo, you're a fucking lose. I was. I was too mad about the draft. But I looked back. I'll tell you what though, Rihanna is really good looking.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, yeah, yeah, Rihanna. Hello, man if y'all just so happened to tune in. I'll let your boy I've been DM. Y'all didn't read my ship though. Yeah, it's so funny story when I when I first got my blue check, like right before I got drafted or what it.
Speaker 2: However, it was how I feel Yoah, I thought I was the ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, question, I thought I was popping better than We'll still.
Speaker 2: Wait on the blue tack.
Speaker 3: No, I got it, I got my Yes, I got thought polician Instagram models, y'all. So uh, I thought, but I thought it was like a like a Luminati type of society. I'm thinking, Yo, you got the blue check, if you d m somebody, it's at the top of the ship, like it's a separate little entity for blue checks.
Speaker 2: And the regular folks. So I'm damning everybody Boom Lena Kylie.
Speaker 3: Everybody who got a blue check who I wanted. I'm dming all of them that ain't had the ship.
Speaker 2: Works though, yeah, responding has anybody ever was wanted? Uh?
Speaker 3: Who I've truly truly wanted to resmile like Yanna Na. No, No, I'm not popping like that.
Speaker 2: A couple more propos be all right? Yeah, I'm trying to know who's this kind of Jalens because you're like, you're like you're a I would say, a top ten dude, known dude in the league. Everyone if you guys who jail the rams is even if they're like, I'm an off the time, I don't know. You obviously know who you are, but other dudes know who you are. Like, yeah, he's got to keep cycling. You ever thought about going to Hollywood and doing some ship like that? No, it's not really me. I mean, uh, down the line maybe, but I seen that Bubblehead commercial with the PEPSI Oh yeah, like just bollowing around. Yeah, that's kind of funny. Yeah he started doing that stuff. That's when you get the Rihanna's the d m me back. Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: See I want to if I do ever step into that space, I want to do like, uh like kids movies and ship that's cool. I was like The Rock did the two thirds of The Rock Yo. Yeah, he's like capitalizing everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, The Rock is the fucking man. He's got to be the most successful kid. I don't know, it's a fun fact.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm from here, so I know the Rock he went to glin Cliffe here in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went to glen.
Speaker 3: Cliffe for probably like a couple of years before he went down moving. Oh no way, Yeah he went to Crazy. He went to high school with my pops. Like my pops even got pictures and all that he was. He was not good though, when my pops was like in high school.
Speaker 2: And just talking about playing football, right, playing football. But then somehow he just like it flipped. He went to Cliff. We had a strength coach who was at Miami when he was at Miami, and he said he was a trash bball player. He was very good at all, but he always looked good, like he looked like yeah sure. Like that being said, I know the Rock's a big viewer of this podcast, Like, but I love you. I do too. Yeah, we're trying to get in Ballers. By the ways they should put the buzz in Ballers. Facts kill everything. Yeah have you seen Ballers? It's like high end like Maserati is like right, rolls voices the Jets and then this fucking dumpy ass bust. Oh yeah, that's the best episode. They get this thing rolling Rock shout it, you know, hey, ball listen out man.
Speaker 1: D M us at Busting w TB or email us Buzzing with the Boys at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Do we have an email? Yeah, yeah, we're official, official official. We got a first sponsor too. Oh yeah we did official official. Yeah, we're we're professionals. Now this thing is real. I like you, all right, what do you think? Boys? What do we have? What's our time? Came out usually yes, our production company doesn't give a fuck today. Yeah, usually time. I was like, this has got to be at least an hour, fifteen minutes. This is a solid man. A fifteen minutes they're doing they thing. So you spend most of your time in Austin here, yeah, where most of your girls at. Now we won't put that on the podcast. Maybe it's a teaser, but that's it as as that's crazy. No, I was in I was.
Speaker 3: I really deal with trying to get Rihanna though, No, Lie, I heard she live in London. Now, I was in London like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: You're searching.
Speaker 1: You just flew out to London just to see too. Nah, you weren't even going on the trip. You're like, well, let's just go take a shot.
Speaker 3: I had stuff to do, but I would have canceled that ship for Rihanna, if she would have been me back, if she even would have read my ship and let me on red Ya, I would have went searching. I just wanted to open my ship.
Speaker 2: How many times? How many times have you DMed her Rihanna? Yeah? She only about a handful of time. He goes, hey, holy about a handfuy. You're getting creepers out hey.
Speaker 1: Anytime he goes anything Taylor, he like sees the last way put she hadn't ready yet uncend.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, another one. Yeah, I'm big un sending on Rihanna. So you it's more than one? How many followers Rihanna had? Let me check that too many dogs? She don't be saying my stuff like, well, I'm gonna guess thirty million? Sure, I would say. I would say probably fifty fifty. How that's too much? Fifty too much? I would say, how do you spe Rihanna? All right? H is bad? If he was wondering, I don't know that. I don't I've heard it.
Speaker 3: I've heard I've heard his bad girl on seventy seven. See that's why I'm not in there. I don't even have seventy three million dollars. I can't even afford a minute with rin, you can't even afford a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had one hundred thousand fows on Instagram. I I felt like the fucking man. I felt the dude, did you get your fans a shout out? Like? Nope? I did not? Why it should be expected. And you're sit here with one hundred and one hundred and sixteen thousand followers and just got one more. But damn, dude, one hundred and sixteen thousand. I have a little bit more than one hundred and sixteen thousand. How much you got like eight hundreds? He said, don this eight hundred six thousand. That's my batt good. He's like, he's good. He literally said, hey, good for you. When I said one hundred thousand followers are so stoked, good for you. Man. That's just all the start. That's one eighth of what I have. Bro, that's it. It's dope. You need to follow that is it? A A Jalen Ramsey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, follow me at Jayleen Ramsey on all platforms about too, I say all platforms only two Instagram and Twitter.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and seventeen thousand now favorite for we account as a thousand girl. Yeah, all the girls that are listening to this podcast, go and slide in and see what happens. Sliding in gs dms and just see what happens. Get the boy some love, let him smile over there all right with a perfect opportunity to end this podcast eyes. Yeah, Hey Matt anything, Yeah you got anything? Yeah? Man, talk some shit? Is your chain? Matt? Yeah? Do I have you blocked on Instagram too?
Speaker 5: Not on Instagram?
Speaker 2: What's your Instagram? I'm make sure I'll blocked you. Man, Where can he finds you to just go to your page and block you? That nearly underscore? Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't have much to say, like you guys can't beat us.
Speaker 4: Uh oh sh let's say let him say his piece before you latterday, I say us because I am on the team, clear sure, because basically every time something happens with you, people tag me just constantly, so I have to say something like that.
Speaker 5: But kind of sucks that you're actually likable.
Speaker 2: Man. You wanted to come on.
Speaker 1: When it deals up, you're gonna be I know you're gonna be pro Jalen Ramsey, So you.
Speaker 3: Know that that's actually funny. I thought about that before, like, Yo, what if I ever do play for the Titans. I got like, damn half of their fans blocked. I gotta do all my ship again unblocked, like with Chai again.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's if you play for us that this all everything will be cool. Everyone like all r Yeah, it's whatever it's done. I know, man ship. I love that. I love that the boys just wanted to play for the boys. You know what I'm saying. I know we need to get them some gear. Yeah, we need to bust with the boy Stuff'll send you the boy stuff and sent to the Jacksonville jack Wires facility. I appreciate you. Tight up my baby him like, hey, what's the address? He's like, God, I gotta give these fucking guys my dgress. I can't believe I legit sent U when I when I texted you, somehow my wife got your number. I was like, get Jalen's number from c A and they gave me some number. I called. It was busy and then I text as you said, hey dayling, it's your dad Taylor la One. What's up. I want to see you. I was like, he's responded all to my text. I was like all right, Like he would have for sure responded and said like at least fuck you to that. Yeah, so I had a tweet at you, but I thought I would end u end up just being like a joke tweet and everyone be like, oh my god, is he coming? And then there we get some traction that. But yet I'm on here, you on here? I know, dude, that was hype.
Speaker 3: I thought you got my number from uh. I think we may have used the same relator here.
Speaker 2: Who is it? What's his name? Where's the bow tie? Yeah? I think I had a guy. I had a guy in my first year, guys name that helped me get a house. He really fucked me over though. Oh then let's talk about it. Yeah. And plus, our first sponsor is also a real estate Regal real estate babies, let's go what's Regal real estate? If you need anything, you want to go buy a house, maybe rent,