Speaker 1: Welcome to Bill and Juliana the Podcast.
Speaker 2: The question today on the Bill and Juliana Podcast is how do I not look so old?
Speaker 3: Lately?
Speaker 2: I've been looking in the mirror and I'm like, you know, I see it. I'm getting old.
Speaker 3: For sixty six yet.
Speaker 2: But here's the deal. We all know, we all go through this. As you get older, you look in the mirror, you start seeing things you never saw before. You're like, am I looking old? What do I need to do? And I'm not. I'm not like a lot of my friends like I am. And our guest knows this about me because I've known her a long time. Nurse Jamie is here today. Okay, Jamie, let's just get.
Speaker 1: Right into you're.
Speaker 2: Esthetician, beauty expert mad SPA to the Stars.
Speaker 3: Well you tell baby to the Stars, baby top.
Speaker 2: Hollywood esthetician, famous client, and tell Yes, I'm going to say names of your clients and we can bleep them out, Okay if I shouldn't be saying them so ready, Jessica Alba, Yes, Kate Hudson, Yes, Hillary Duff, Yes, Bill Ransick, that's right, Chloe Karda Shan't yes, and many many more yes, even me back in the day when, but I haven't done it. So I was actually more into all the beauty stuff when I was younger. Funny enough, you would think as you get older, you're more into it, right, But I was more of the beautiful stuff when I was younger. I used to see you a lot, Jamie, and now I don't see anyone. What I see is my pillow. And also I have a nurse Jamie pillow. But Jamie, I literally don't do anything like for instance, we're in a hotel right now, and I use the hotel soap to wash my face.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: So I used to care about all the products and I don't know what's happened to me, But now I know I'm paying the price because I see it on my skin. So now I'm going to change things. I'm going to starting going to change your evil ways. I'm gonna change right voice.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't I do a little bit of botox. Yeah, I don't do anything else, right. I don't do facials very rarely. And do you remember years ago I tried to do filler with you for the first time. And because these lines right here, I can't handle these face, these smile lines which people go that means you smiled a lot, and I'm like, okay, great, but now I'm like I don't like them, you know. So remember we tried to put filler. That was the only time I've ever tried filler and it reacted. Filler doesn't do well on me.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you don't have a ton of fat in your face. So yeah, we had to end up we ended up taking it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because and by the way, I've had people tell me that that that like, it doesn't work well on me.
Speaker 3: So what do I do?
Speaker 2: Or is there a new fill that was a long time ago? Is there a new filler I can use to fill these lines? Jamie?
Speaker 3: Look, yeah, there's there's biostimulators, which like stimulate your own college. That's like not adding also to like the trend now is like collagen banking, like building your own collagen.
Speaker 2: How do I build my college?
Speaker 3: I know, Well, we have deserve, which we're going to do a demo on live demo, so our potenza. There are things that make these tiny little injuries your body thinks has been injured since since new collagen to heal. So that's kind of the new thing is like less filler and more of collagen banking.
Speaker 2: Potenza. That sounds like a city in Italy.
Speaker 3: It's I think it means power in Italian, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait and potenza. So it's basically like building your own collagen instead of just putting like filler.
Speaker 3: Like instead of adding Yeah, you're just kind of making these tiny little injuries and then your body sends new collagen. Just like if you get a burn, a cut, and a reversion, you stop making new collagen at twenty five, so just naturally, so you stop making it new just about the time you get your brain cells, you stop making new collagen. So obviously, if you get a burn, a raision, a cut, You're body will send new collagen. So it's kind of making these controlled injuries so that your body knows to send new collagen.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. So basically there are there are a lot of treatments out there, right.
Speaker 1: How do I look? Just get to the get to the meat and potatoes.
Speaker 2: The hell is wrong with you? I was trying to say my past with Jamie because I've tried to not look oldest.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm I'm I'm loving it. Honestly, you are You really hard to do because you have no fat in your face you are. I mean it's because no, only because it it is really you just you don't have a ton so you kind of have to do it more from the back. Oh here, I would say, doing it from the back and doing it. Yeah, look how good I look like this?
Speaker 1: You look good?
Speaker 2: No, you do?
Speaker 3: You look great, especially if you're not doing anything. You look amazing. I like it. How do I get this?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: Well, I think you should try some of the lasers, like once every I haven't seen you in ten years. Once every ten years is not a good routine, right, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's basically like someone's saying I want to lose weight, but they refuse to go on a diet.
Speaker 1: Right Denny. Okay, So all right.
Speaker 2: There are people listening right now who are like, for whatever reason, don't want to either spend a lot of money on big treatments or don't want to do filler botox. They have their feelings about that. What are things people can do right in their everyday life that maybe aren't like the big treatments like that that you would recommend they do to look better.
Speaker 3: I am a big fan of using a beauty tool. I think it's kind of the future of at home beauty. Also, technic is a huge thing. Eighty percent of us have technic. Yeah. Yeah, our next are widening. We're getting premature jelling, loss of definition, and because like our pasture, words just kind of always pitched forward.
Speaker 2: You once told me you thought you were technic.
Speaker 1: I never once said that I might never.
Speaker 3: I mean I can show on myself like you told me that. You said, you know, I said, I have a gobbler.
Speaker 2: I've used that that That tool is very good.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is it's the uplif roller.
Speaker 1: Uplif roller.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so because we our main drainage point is here superclavical, so your face doesn't drain. I always say no flow, no blow, So it's it does many different things. It helps to drain this because we get these issues with technic, so we get a wider looking neck. Is the human form is actually changing. I'm going to do a Ted talk about this and in tech talk. Yeah, it really is a real phenomenon. Our necks are getting wider, We're eating less meat, so uh, and we're just kind of always in this forward tilt on our phone. So like the shape of our faces are actually changing. So this is becoming more recessed and you're getting premature formation of jowling. So it is something to kind of be aware, you know, posture like when you're on your phone. I try to do my things when but my go to is I kind of round my shoulders and I pull my head forward like a weirdo. I don't know why I do that. But even my kids they're on their iPads. So it's something that you can do it home. That makes a big difference.
Speaker 2: Wait, so does technic? Is technic different than what were you saying?
Speaker 1: Well, I have I have a gob I have a little gobbler. I think that's that is that the tech fifty five? No tech neck is different because everyone is just walk down the street. People don't even look up. They're literally walking into traffic because they're on their phones. Right right, So it's the way you're I don't know, Jamie, let me roll.
Speaker 3: I'm going to roll his neck.
Speaker 2: Let's see this, how do I look?
Speaker 3: Let me see?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 2: Why can't see your other neck? The other side of your neck? Oh my god, yeah, he looks skinnier on that side.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. She calls me fat face a lot. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have a fat face. I would never call it fat face.
Speaker 1: I'll roll the other side while we're talking.
Speaker 2: No, he wants you always talk about this right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do like the winch wiper one underneath a lot of guys like this tool for that reason.
Speaker 2: This one he's using mm hm, So you can use that under here too, Yeah, under the ye. I had a friend the other day show me a side profile of herself and a picture and she goes, look at this. How do I get rid of this?
Speaker 3: Is that surgery or can we Well, it depends on what it's caused from now. Like like I said, Botox just came out with the indication they call it like the nepher TD necklip and a lot of that. Again, we're talking about technic because if you're always in that forward tilt, it's almost like an isometric exercise. So you're downward forward muscles, those downward pulling muscles become your dominant muscles, and obviously you don't want to, you know, strengthen those. That's why you say, kind of do that tool to relax that. That's something you can do very easily. Yet if you don't want to spend the money. I'm more of like a stick of needle in it. Call it a day type person.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry what I'm more of, I'm.
Speaker 3: More of a stick need because honestly, there's really nothing surgically to do for this, because they can't cut your neck bands here because your head would fall over. So it's something I kind of do with religion. Essentially about every two to three months, I do my latismal bands and I've never had a neck left, and my neck is pretty good. I'm old as dirt.
Speaker 2: So do you do Yeah, you do bo talks in there.
Speaker 3: I do bow talk and the neck band and my band is.
Speaker 2: Another thing you guys, I have done that actually, So on the Red Carpet, I would notice never said this before. It's a confession. It's I have a confession to make.
Speaker 3: We should whisper.
Speaker 1: We're going to call her sister Jamie.
Speaker 2: She's we're confessing everything else.
Speaker 3: How long has it been since your task confession.
Speaker 2: Sister Jamie? So on the Red Carpet, I did it for twenty years for e and as I was getting older, I would like watch clips after I'm like, wait, what the heck is going on with these bands?
Speaker 1: In my neck.
Speaker 2: It's like crazy, I look old. My neck's looking old because it's like these bands are stretching these muscles in my neck. And so I went to you, and what you do is you shoot botox yes in the neck bands funny enough, you know what you're supposed to say when they're doing it, You go E. And I was like, that's weird because it's like I'm literally doing this and they go say e. And so as you say E, see that ville, yeah, you go and they shoot botox sho and it relaxes. So how far before an event? I don't remember. Should people do that? Like two weeks because botox takes longer to.
Speaker 3: Say yeah, you see some of it, and three days most of it and seven days will result in about ten days.
Speaker 2: Like a wedding, a party, something you don't want these bands you do that?
Speaker 1: Do you see that there's more men now coming in to see you?
Speaker 3: Because I think, yeah, I say, men are the new women. I don't know, Yeah, no, no, I don't know. I have a lot of guy clients. I also think it's because I do conservatively, So I think that's it. But I don't know why men shouldn't. I think you know, I guess maybe there is a stigma less and less, especially with like his like Richard's aids and so forth, like they're filming it and snapping it and posting it. I don't think there's anything like somebody closer to my age or older. There maybe is still because I have like a couple of billionaire clients that I go to.
Speaker 2: Their homes I'm sorry, millionaire, a billion billionaire.
Speaker 3: And like it's a hoe to do because they don't want to come into the office. Literally, we have to bring the machines and it's a whole haranguing I get through security shows. Yeah, it's a whole thing, got to carry all that stuff in the beginning.
Speaker 1: But guys my age are now they've come to the realization, why do I need to look old?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, there's so much out there. And I'll give you a confession. I see Jamie at least twice a year, and I come in for these lasers more than relaxed. Why why are you so nasty? NASTYILM?
Speaker 2: I was doing? You guys?
Speaker 1: Correct me on a year depends on when I don't like when I'm in LA maybe it's three times a year. But these lasers. The technology. I'm embracing it.
Speaker 3: Laser seems to like very very low maintenance.
Speaker 1: But they're incredible. Yeah, it's really incredible. My friend Alan was like, you look good. I said, you should go get some lasers from nurse Jamie. He's going to come in and see Jamie when he when he's in from Chicago.
Speaker 2: So the lasers are legit, legit.
Speaker 3: The lasers have really come a long way. So thank goodness. Yeah, I mean just in time I need them. Yeah, wait, so Jamie can ask your questions.
Speaker 2: You know. I hear sometimes that young women will say to me, like some of the girls who work in our on our team, and they'll say like, oh, I started doing botox, and I feel like they're starting fillers in boatox. These women, like young women, not just the ones in our office, but like younger right and then but they say that, oh, I heard you want to start young so that the lines don't get deep so you don't have to do as much later.
Speaker 3: Is that true? Well, yeah, it kind of depends on what you need. Like there is a theory of preventive botox. I do subscribe to that theory. There's also a thing like obviously you just can't do it too close, like if you start doing it, because you can build up a tolerance to it, So you can't do it too close to be you can become immune to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's not how young you start, it's how often you do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got it. You can't have used the frequencies like yeah, so you would definitely not want to like, oh, if you needed a touch up or things like that.
Speaker 1: How many times years should someone do bota?
Speaker 3: I mean I would just say as long as it's like at least to two months apart, three months apart, which doesn't sound I mean, I know you guys, you're once every ten years, but yeah, so, I mean I'm not gonna worry about that. But it's there's other people that would do it, you know, once every two weeks.
Speaker 2: Wow, I need to figure this out, Jamie, because I was just going like this because I got botox with it so on my forehead I think, is good? Am I am I wrinkling?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. You have frozen your frozen face?
Speaker 2: Do I just need a face left? Be honest with me. It's okay, you can tell me.
Speaker 3: I don't think you do.
Speaker 1: Really, it's genetic because your dad has that too. I think it's just it's just part.
Speaker 2: Of you talk about my dad like that.
Speaker 1: I agree eighty eight No, but it's just your Okay, I'm just going to keep getting honey, We're just it's in your genetics. And I think it's a very it's a feature your father has in a good way.
Speaker 2: But I need to get rid. I want to fix it.
Speaker 1: How you were born.
Speaker 2: I was no, I was not born this way.
Speaker 1: This way. So we've got the tools that people can order it nurse Jamie dot com, which are great. They can come and they can do botox, they can do lasers. What are two or three other things that people can do to really slow down the aging process.
Speaker 3: I I know it sounds silly, but I also think it's a big deal. On the pill you sleep on, because I always have to do. Everyone has like a sleeping side. Your head is very heavy, is the weight of a bowling ball. And if you sleep on one side, you know, sixty eight hours a night a third of your life, you always have more libelotrophy on your sleeping side. Yes, So it's and I think there's like some trend or something, a big fluffy marshmallowy pillow. I think it's like associated with luxury. And then people sleep on this pillow and it causes them breaks havoc later. So eighty percent of us are side sleepers. If you're a side sleeper, I always have to do more filler and botox on your sleeping side, just like I tend to have to do more pigment laser on your driving side. That's right.
Speaker 2: More so I always have more like dark spots on this side. And then I remember Jamie was the first to tell me that that this side I sleep on because you would have to work on this side more. And I do sleep on this side more. And then your pillow, your pillow looks different.
Speaker 3: They yeah, yeah, sure, this is the bear beauty bear. Yeah. So it's it's more than just the case. It's the negative space. It's the type of memory phone. So yeah, yeah, yeah, it's definitely better you see. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my best friend Collette, I don't know if you've ever met collect Collecte. It's a few years younger than me, but she looks amazing and her skin's beautiful. She does not sleep with a pillow period, so she sleeps like this and she does it she's trained herself.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That sounds horrible.
Speaker 2: She can't she doesn't turn right her left and she sleeps like this all night. But she's like because of it, she trained herself years ago. She doesn't have lines on her face. So that's the whole point, right, because you do get a lot of lines from you?
Speaker 3: Do you? Do you? It's really it's weirdly. The study is it's the number three cause of premature aging. So it's before the food you eat. So number one is your husband. Number one is V damage. Number two maybe not in LA but worldwide is smoking, and number three is poor sleep habits, including side sleeping. What are the three? Number one is V damage, number two is smoking, and number three is side sleeping and poor sleep habits. So isn't it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of sleep. I think it's so important.
Speaker 2: Just Jamie, what do you think about drinking water? I don't drink water like I mean, I have like a tiny bit a day.
Speaker 1: I know it's less than a bottle a day, yeah, and I mean like a twelve ounce.
Speaker 2: By So do you think what like I know, don't are you looking? No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: They say half your water. Half your body weight and ounces is what you should So if you weigh one hundred pounds, you should drink fifty ounces of water.
Speaker 2: So that's what you should day for your skin too. Okay, See that's.
Speaker 3: Good information instead of like instead of just like eight cups or whatever. So it's like because everybody weighs differently, that's right. So yeah, half your body weight and ounces is usually a good rule of thumb, Jamie.
Speaker 2: We're all busier than ever. A lot of us don't have time to do these crazy skincare routines. If we only have five minutes in the morning, what should we be doing in the morning, Like what which?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I'm all about using a tool because for for the other thing. The reason I tell people to use a tool is because you can have the best cream in the world. You can have a four hundred dollars law whatever, But products skin. Its main function is to protect you, to keep things out. So why do I inject hyaluronic acid instead of just placing it on topically? It be way easier for you to come in and do a hyaluronic acid application instead of an injection. So I tell you to apply your product and then use a tool to enhance absorption. I call it absorption science. It's very easy. It only takes a minute. You know, I how long do I do in the morning, because you guys see me, I put my makeup when it worked, Because you know, getting out of the house with triplets, it's like impossible.
Speaker 2: But I know you're saying, because I bill believe it or not, I know the science behind this. Would you like to hear it?
Speaker 1: I would love to hear so.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't realize this. They buy, to your point, they buy all this expensive skincare. You guys have to listen. This is very important before you invest in all this very expensive skincare. The problem with a lot of it is when you put it on your skin, it just sits on your skin because the molecules are.
Speaker 3: Too too large. Yeah, that's what Jamie is saying.
Speaker 2: You have to prep your skin to take and absorb that that stuff, right, the fancy skincare exactly right. You understand.
Speaker 3: What tool of your skin I buy. I mean all of my tools enhance absorption. This one is the easiest because it doesn't have batteries. It's just press and roll. I do it for like a minute and half, I'll apply my cream boom boom boom, and it enhances absorption of the product. I remember, no, because otherwise the product doesn't get in, especially like on like the necklines, the side sleep lines. So this is just for somebody that doesn't want to do things in office. But I would tell you to come in try like deserve the bio boosts. There's some really cool stuff before you go straight to surgery. And the thing is, I'm just going to tell you everyone there's a big trend right now on facelifts. But realistically, facelifts they don't last ten years. You know, they're lasting you know, maybe they last two three years, and then how many facelifts can you get in a lifetime to three years? They don't really last that long he smokes.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: And they're not big, Like what is it?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. But what does a facelift cost?
Speaker 3: Well, they're yeah, they've gone crazy now, Like they start probably around one hundred and fifty maybe fifty dollars fifty and they go to like four and fifty.
Speaker 2: Facelift major like the ones everyone hears about the big surgeons.
Speaker 1: For to last two years.
Speaker 3: It doesn'tlast. They're not lasting as long. That's crazy, you know. And people a lot of my clients when they go get a facelift, they're like, oh, I'm not going to be seeing you for a while because I'm getting my facelift. I'm like, I end up seeing them more because then they've spent one hundred and fifty thousand dollars and then now they're really hyper focused on how they look. And the other thing is like I always say, it's like Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you'd never leave, you know. And there's certain things that it doesn't do. It doesn't do anything for skin quality. So if you have pigmentation issues, you have the creepiness like under the neck, it doesn't do that, so you'd have to do laser for that. Also to botox, like you know, they can't pull you like this. Yeah, and if they did that looks bizarre.
Speaker 2: I heard that this is drop. Yeah, they're dropping the face of and you know, like the upper bluffs. I heard those fall too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I'll tell you. I'll tell you. I used to do I work. When I very first started out, I worked for a group of plastic surgeon Derms I was like nineteen years old, and so we would do a thing called the scalp reduction, which was kind of a cool surgery for a guy. So if they have a bald spot, they would cut it out, sew it together so like the guy kind of got a forehead lift, right. Then they'd throw it on a like a meat cutting board. We would cut them into graphs like the remaining things, and then we do little micros and minis, you know, for because you don't want to throw away any good hair, right, so you put them in little plugs here. So then we had taken measurements before of the bald spot. Well, because you this is the problem with a lot of facelifts. If you don't you can't cut the muscle here because you would die. So this is only skin. So within a year, because we've taken the measurements, it was back to the what it was before. Because if you kind of go like this with your scalp, your scalp has tremendous stretch. Yeah, so you the problem with some faceless and they I think you know, the derogatory term of it is like a quick and dirty. So if they don't cut the muscle. Then it's essentially kind of the same of doing laser So I'm not opposed to facelifts, and I might have to do what my neck is weirdly fine. I think you guys both look but this part also bothers me and my my face is also kind of a more of a round shape, and I don't like doing a lot of filler because then I feel like it's just too full, too full, It's too full. Okay, So I don't know. I might do it. I'm not saying I'm not going to. My problem is is that I've seen sisters go to the same surgeon and like one will look good and then the other one doesn't you know, I don't know that is. I don't know's I know it's just weird. I guess we're all little snowflakes. And I don't know what do you think about guys getting their eyes. I don't say names and stuff, but I just seeing.
Speaker 2: That a lot out there. I don't love that I surge the upper bluff. I'm not crazy about it. For a lot of people male or female only seen I feel like I've seen a lot of ones that change the character the face. So I have to tell you. I was at a charity dinner not long ago and there was a very famous plastic surgeon face surgeon next to me. He was like two people down, and I was kind of saying things, you know, I always talk. I'm like, oh, I want to get a facelifted. And he's like eating and just kind of listening, and then all of a sudden, I said, oh, and one day my lids are getting heavy. One day I'm gonna have to do an upper bluff, and like literally that's what made him stop. He like literally took his fork out of his mouth and he looked at me and he goes, he's very self spoken, and I said yes, and he goes, if you just please promise me something, if you ever really consider doing that, doing an eyelight surgery. I want to talk to you first. I'm not saying I want it. You know you need to pick me as the doctor. I just want to talk to you first because I don't think you should do it. I don't think you'll be happy, it will change. You're not going to recognize yourself. And he goes, on your face, you won't like it, That's what he told me. And I was like, I kind of understand what he's saying because it really changes the.
Speaker 3: Shape of the eye. Yes, if he does, sometimes can make you look like a different.
Speaker 2: Person, different person, And I think that would be scary to like wake up and you know all you want was a little lift and then you look like, you know, a totally different person. Yeah, so I don't know. I mean I talk a lot about facelifts and eyelifts and things like that, but I don't know. So we'll see. I'd like to try other stuff.
Speaker 1: What should okay, enough about you? What would you do? How can I how can I look younger? Actually, do I get a little should I fill in the hair? Because I'm getting like a widow's peak. And I talked to a guy yesterday and he had some guy coming and do graphs or whatever the like with that.
Speaker 3: I'm doing this serum thing. It's like it's called the ted Like this is all new hair that I have. You see all these you see hair? And do you feel like my hair looks thicker than it used to? I mean I do have extensions in the back, but this is all of in the front. That's just all my hair.
Speaker 2: Wow, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I need to know? And this these are and my hair looks fuller because I have these tiny little hairs everywhere. Yeah, you do so, And which is the other reason I wasn't worried about getting light is because because I'm using this stuff and it would definitely kill it. So I was like, I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Stuff in her streamy product or something else.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, it's kind of we it's a compound. So I actually had one of my billionaire clients was going to help me invest and we were going to do it as a company, which but it's like five different drugs that we like mixed together. It's got propecia, finesteride, the matopos, the matopost which is like like well Latis's there's retinee in it. There's it's a lot of different things. So I can only make like three thousand batches a year.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 3: And then because I tried the pr P, but I think, you know, I have some autoimmune issues and I feel like, I don't know. I think when you have old blood, if they put it in a cinterfuge, they do the hockey pokey, you know, spin it all around and then put it back in. You it's still just.
Speaker 1: My old blood.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know. It didn't work on me. Some people swear by it. I tried it for a year and a half. Didn't that your hair because I was just I guess I am. I was just getting the traditional like it was. That's why I switched to a middle part, because this thing kept going back back back, and I was like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Then started my side part was over here. I'm like, no, I'm not going down. Like this is some like proprietary syrum. Yeah, I need to we need to get it's not that expensive. But what happens is if I if I did this company with this guy who's he also did it, is like this stuff actually works, and so.
Speaker 1: I actually have some home. Yeah, I gotta start using it.
Speaker 3: You have, Yeah it works, you have, yes. I It's it's like really it's like religion or following the Ways app. You have to like blindly follow it for two months and believe that it works. Use the tool yeah, and then yeah, same thing. You got to like stamp a little bit to get it to go in because your scalp is tough, and then and then put it in. But it's no big deal because I haven't washed my hair for a couple of days. Maybe it's a little greasy underneath, but it's not too bad because I don't like to wash my hair every day. No, me too, And I think it totally works.
Speaker 1: Wow, And they have that stuff, the stuff you take bel tres.
Speaker 2: I brought up his gobbler.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's bell Trex is a drug for herpes.
Speaker 2: I take nothing. I gummy vit. I mean, this is the extent of my wellness, is.
Speaker 1: All right, So give me, give me. This is the last question, because we got to move on. How can I look younger? That's what this episode is. So I just turned fifty five.
Speaker 3: I think the collagen banking lasers is kind of the new trend, and I think it looks younger and fresher than doing filler or even botox. So I feel like using a beauty tool to actually get like a moisturizer to penetrate the skin, especially where the skin is thinner, we have less fat, we have less oil glands in our neck. Doing that, doing preventative collagen banking lasers on top of like lasers for pigmentation and stuff. Lasers are really cool. I have a new one that won bio boosts. It's like a three hundred thousand dollars machine. It's like looks awesome, looks like a go launcher rocket and it kind of does it underneath and on top, and there's no downtime and it does a lot. That was the one where you were like, oh, my skin is burnish because like lay A Bill. But you look great though.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, we're here's what we're gonna We're going to have you back and we're going to talk all lasers in another episode. Yeah, So Jamie, thank you. You are truly a rock star. I mean, everyone in Hollywood comes and sees.
Speaker 3: You and thank again.
Speaker 1: You are truly the best. So we love you, Jamie. Nurse Jamie dot Com.
Speaker 3: Yeah, beauty Ranch, Beauty Ranch Ranch. We're now to a ranch.
Speaker 2: So if you're in l A, go to the beauty Ranch. It's in Brentwood, nice part of town. And then you can yeah we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was on the I was on your show and oxygen. Yeah, Jamie has always been ahead of her time.
Speaker 1: You really have.
Speaker 2: And then you can also get the pillow you guys take those Yeah please, Oh my god, I'm so excited at nurse jamie dot com. Yes, so cute. Thank you Lasers, Thank you Jamie