Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and.
Speaker 3: And Tamera Judge.
Speaker 2: Judge, Tramisser Judge.
Speaker 4: And we woke up all in great moods, didn't we?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We did? You know.
Speaker 3: It's just I'm you know, I'm baking it till I make it, tam, Lord help us, Lord help us.
Speaker 2: But someone that also needs help right now, Monica, Monica needs help.
Speaker 3: After all, I don't know a lot about this situation. But wasn't it a two thousand dollars lawsuit?
Speaker 2: Well that's what I'm can fused about, because which is basically small claims if it's under three thousand.
Speaker 3: I thought it was small claims, and now it's turned into she owes all the attorney's fees at thirty one thousand, five hundred and fifty.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Says this was from page six. Real Health was a Salt Lake City alum. Monica Garcia ordered to pay Heather Gaz's beauty lab thirty five thousand dollars after failing to pay lip injection bill.
Speaker 4: Those there are some expensive lips.
Speaker 2: I mean, remind me not to go to the beauty lab to get my lips done. I wasn't shading the business, just saying that's prassy. But Utah judge has ruled over in favor of Heather Gay's beauty lab, ordering Monica Garcia to pay the medspat thirty five thousand after the business sued Monica for failing to pay her lip injection. Monica was also ordered to pay six hundred and four dollars in ninety eight and costs and fees as a result of the lawsuit. She must also pay Beauty Labs attorney fees, which came to a total of thirty one thousand, five hundred and fifty.
Speaker 3: I mean, so how much were the actual lips that My guess is the lips were six hundred and four dollars and ninety eight cents.
Speaker 5: But I don't really know, but I can.
Speaker 3: So those were the fees of the lawsuit, like filing fees and things like that. So I think that initially it was a two thousand dollars that she owed. Why she didn't pay I don't know, because if you can pay two grand and not have to be drug through a lawsuit. That's a very smart thing to do, But now thirty one thousand. As a business owner, I don't even know that I would feel comfortable like going after a single mom for thirty one thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty, not thirty one thousand. That's that's more than the sunglasses.
Speaker 4: I know, it's just.
Speaker 2: But then Monicas did a statement she said, I didn't feel it appropriate to even comment on the situation yesterday, considering what was happening in our country. The things that actually matter have are waking up this morning. I still don't find it appropriate, but wow, the fact is this lawsuit was even news on a day like yesterday, says a lot.
Speaker 5: I'm in shock this morning. There's so much going on around us.
Speaker 2: There's so much happening in our country and world, and it's astounding to me that a lawsuit is even.
Speaker 5: On anyone's raider. But here we are.
Speaker 2: My lawyers have made comments to the outlets, reaching out to them, and I find it so convenient that they aren't being shared. This was shocking and bad decision. We have every intention of appealing and are confident in the outcome moving forward. I would say I was surprised and disgusted by the hateful comments online rejoicing my downfall, but after seeing the decisions happening around us, I'm not surprised at all. Hate discrimination, the desire to destroy and glorify, and people's pain has absolutely taken over this nation. My girls are healthy. I stay so grateful and blessed for every opportunity I've been given. There's so much in my life happening that I have to be thankful for that I'm so excited about. At the end of the day, being sued by someone is minuscula in the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 5: I am not the.
Speaker 2: First housewife slash Bravo leberty to be in the situation, or I would be the last. Believe me when I say, we have so much more to worry about. Hoping that all those around our country that are feeling fearful, devastating, shaken and anxious or lost know that you're not alone.
Speaker 5: That has a long statement. It is, that's a long stake.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how I feel about all of it.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's there's a lot of back and forth there, like either don't make a statement or just I feel.
Speaker 4: Like this was completely personal, like a lot of defamation suits. It's totally personal.
Speaker 3: As somebody that's owned a brick and mortar business, when it comes to getting stiff for two grand, it's not worth your time, effort, and money to go after somebody. And if you do go after somebody, it's usually pretty personal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's personal. It's it's not business. It's personal.
Speaker 4: It's personal, which makes it worse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which makes it even more. It's just it's a lot, but it's a lot.
Speaker 2: We don't see a lot of Heather in this episode, because remember she was not invited on this trip. But Lisa and Meredith go to the spot and Heather meets them. Heather tells them what happened with Bronwin. Heather says Bronwin was manipulating her. Lisa was bothered by how Bronwin asked if John and Justin would be.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, can you stop you right there? Yes, Heather was not manipulated.
Speaker 3: Am I the only one that thinks that Heather has met her match when it comes to Bronwyn? I do not think for one second Heather was manipulated?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 5: I think they both went in there with somewhat of the same intentions.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't say that she was manipulated, but I also don't think.
Speaker 5: I didn't think it was that big of a deal. If I'm being really honest between broun Wyn, it was a.
Speaker 4: Big enough deal that Heather walked out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, but I met before that.
Speaker 2: What they were even talking about before, which I can't even recall, like what was the whole point of the even freaking meeting?
Speaker 3: But then lytton to get her to go on the trip, and obviously it didn't work out. I feel one hundred percent that Heather has met her match. She is very good with her words, and she usually gets what she wants, and I think that Bronwin's not going to stand for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well after seeing Bronwin's husband, you can see where she gets it.
Speaker 4: Oh he's nobullshit. I think I like that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think I'd probably like it if it was standing up for me.
Speaker 5: I don't know that i'd love it if it was coming for me. I was like, whoa jeevers.
Speaker 2: But then Lisa says Whitney is lying about her. Meredith is confused because she was accused of being.
Speaker 5: Behind all the rumors.
Speaker 2: Meredith says Sean said he uses her son Brooks to deflect from her wrongdoings. I don't know what it was about this scene, but I had to make sure I wasn't watching it like two time speed, because even Meredith was speaking above a normal pace like it was.
Speaker 5: It was like rapid fire.
Speaker 3: All I know is I found it quite funny that they walk in and Maredith's in they're in a pink fur and she goes, you look so dressy, and Lisa was in the pink fur and goes, I'm so casual.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm so casual.
Speaker 2: Not Lisa's most self aware episode, I can say that. Then we see Braun when packing and calls Todd. Mary isn't coming on the trip because she's spending the weekend with her son, and Heather isn't invited.
Speaker 5: But did you.
Speaker 3: Notice in the conversation before Lisa is now jumping on the bandwagon the girl. They're trying to convince the audience that Brounwin is a bad person.
Speaker 5: Yes, I see it.
Speaker 4: I see their minds like, let's just make sure everybody knows she's not good. Well, I'm not seeing it.
Speaker 2: The problem is I think they're realizing shit, they found themselves a good housewife here.
Speaker 3: She is good and I think it's like maybe intimidating for some of the girls that've been on there for the past few years. Is like, oh shit, this girl can really take over. Yeah, there's a new bitch in town in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 5: No, who wasn't in town?
Speaker 4: And I don't think we saw it all Brittany Bhitney. I know Brittany was am I A.
Speaker 3: We did not see one second of Brittany this episode.
Speaker 2: Maybe O friends of were invited on this trip because the amount of bedrooms, but there was an open bedroom now that Heather wasn't coming.
Speaker 4: Maybe house was huge. I gotta believe there's more than four bedrooms in it.
Speaker 5: Well there wasn't a bathtub camera.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I don't take baths. I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Oh why do you have to say it like guys?
Speaker 2: But then Angie says she lets Lisa get away with being mean to her and their friendship is different. Justin says John asked him to apologize to Lisa, and then Whitney says Lisa owes him an apology. John says that Justin is still thinking about apologizing, and Lisa is still upset over the perception that Angie called her a bad mom.
Speaker 4: I think they all need to apologize to each other.
Speaker 2: But I mean she also I'm not saying this makes it okay, but like that she went up to the husband's he acted inappropriately. There's reasons they all need to apologize. But I can apologize to everybody because I can't even match my tops with my bottoms. But here bron Onin is matching her outfits to all three of her knocks. Like, what.
Speaker 4: Could you really organize like that?
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: Well, then they have in Palm Springs, which I really like that house. Can we stay there?
Speaker 4: Do they go to Palm Strtings every year?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 2: Remember when we originally assumed the reason they always went to Palm Springs was because it was cheap.
Speaker 5: Jinshaw couldn't fly, But now we know even though that my in San Diego, but you.
Speaker 3: Couldn't fly in a private jet like the one braun One is paying for.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't realize that bron was playing for the jet. Yeah, how much freaking money do they have?
Speaker 4: I have a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Production will not pay for a private jet for us in case anybodys out there wondering it has to be done through.
Speaker 5: Grass wife.
Speaker 3: And I'm dying at Whitney wearing a full blown leather outfit to Palm Springs, wor it's one hundred.
Speaker 2: Degrees maybe maybe it was so much colder, and and where she left from she didn't you.
Speaker 3: Have Angie and like you have Angie and like a one piece little biking outfit it looks like, and then you have Whitney, full blown leatherhead.
Speaker 5: She's going for a lick.
Speaker 4: Well, I see they're going with the Harley. The Harley look.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then on the flight, Braun went a page out of our book. Yeah, you're stealing it from Tam.
Speaker 4: I know, we get all that stuff sent to us.
Speaker 2: Then, Bronwin says Lisa and Meredith were trying to explain Heather's side, and Bronwin questions why Lisa and Meredith would come if they agree with Heather. Do you agree that Lisa and Meredith are only seeing Heather's side of the story.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think there's they want a takedown of Bronwin. I absolutely do.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: The part that's confusing to me is Lisa and Bronwin have been friends for a lot of years we're hearing, but she's sticking to Heather's side, which she's had such a up and down friendship with Heather.
Speaker 4: I'm pulling right now. I think the girls are a little bit jealous about Bronwin.
Speaker 2: Well, it says this next part, because you know, of course, Bronwin's jeweler from La drives to Palm Springs to help her pick her own anniversary gift. According to the website this which is not always accurate, it's clearly an accurate about mine, but it says the net worth of Bronwin's husband is twenty four million, so his note or allegedly guys.
Speaker 3: Just so you know, those are never correct. I mean, they're never correct.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure my net worth says it's a lot more than it is.
Speaker 3: Mind's a lot less than mine than what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, is that a humble brag? Shout out to Bailey's new pod, Go listen to.
Speaker 4: It, humbuild brag. No, I think that what happened was with me.
Speaker 3: They got my when I went through divorce fourteen years ago. They got my income then, and they just they stand by that. Well, since then, I've opened several businesses.
Speaker 4: And my salary's gone up quite tripled.
Speaker 5: We're not just humble bragging now, we're full bragging.
Speaker 4: Full bragging.
Speaker 5: I'm bragging.
Speaker 3: But I how about how about Todd saying I don't want any trauma on this trip?
Speaker 2: Weld and we haven't even gotten to Oh he says that at the beginning while they're from the beginning, Yeah, whether they're out before they even take off, He's like, I don't want to drama on this trip. Todd show is called The Housewives Todd. But while Angie and Sean played volleyball and the ball falls in the water and she slapped, I really like I enjoy watching Angie.
Speaker 5: She's trying to retrieve the ball.
Speaker 2: Bron When and Todd are looking up diamond necklaces for four million and diamond earrings for one point four million. If he ends up purchasing those, it's very clear that the alleged net worth of twenty four million is false.
Speaker 4: Okay, but did the jeweler just leave millions of dollars with the jewelry with them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll let you know.
Speaker 5: Well, we're going to marinate on these.
Speaker 4: We're going to let you know. Also, I mean it would have been really douchey.
Speaker 3: If the jeweler came out in front of everybody, I have to give him credit for doing it, you know, without everybody around. Oh yeah, oh Ron, when here's your jewelry? Well, I also thought it was a million and ear rings. These are like doorknobs. But you know what, I noticed another episode and another designer.
Speaker 4: T shirt for Justin.
Speaker 2: There's not going to be an episode where he doesn't have one on. Guys, if you're listening and you can find an episode where Justin does not have a designer shirt on, please send it to us.
Speaker 5: We need proof receipts.
Speaker 3: Timeline, Well, he's now going teetering between Harley shirts and designer T shirts.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, do you think that Whitney dresses him or he dresses himself?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can give you a little backstory. When I was in you know, I don't wear normally.
Speaker 4: I remember Sachi outfit. He wanted my full Versachi. It's sitting over there. I don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna sell it on eBay, I don't know. But he came up to me and said, oh my god, can I buy that off of you?
Speaker 2: For Whitney, well, why you should slide into his DMS. But then there, you know, the other gals are sitting out by the pool and Seth comes out and tells Meredith that he needs to leave tomorrow morning to go back to Ohio. Meredith is very upset and says this doesn't add up. Whitney says that she and Justin agree he did nothing wrong as not apologizing to Lisa, and then Angie tries to break the ice with shots of Vita tequila.
Speaker 4: Now did you think that Seth knew he had to leave in the morning.
Speaker 5: I feel like what could have happened that.
Speaker 2: So quickly that he decided he needed to go? And do we really think he is gonna go? And what did he need to do that he couldn't do over a zoom.
Speaker 4: Call he had to go to Big LUTs.
Speaker 2: I'm also confused how the jeweler just drove alone with five million dollars with a jewelry, no security, no nothing, and then.
Speaker 4: Just okay, let me know if you want it.
Speaker 5: No need to sign the paperwork.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: But something else that I kind of was thinking about with the Seth in Meredith situation, like I think they want us to think he's having an affair just to create a story.
Speaker 4: Well that's kind of how it felt.
Speaker 3: I don't know about an affair, but I think just like they want us to think that there's something going on, She's not happy.
Speaker 4: I can't go through this again. I feel like it seemed a little bit. A little bit it did. I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they're all sitting around the jacuzzi. Lisa says she feels bad. Heather isn't here, Whitney says, bron tries to fix things and Lisa and Meredith disagree.
Speaker 5: Then the second that as Bronwin says that she goes to take a leak.
Speaker 2: Uh, Lisa and Meredith FaceTime Heather Uh, bron Win comes back and her towel just you know, trying to take a little pee after get out of the koozie.
Speaker 4: And braun better than p and in the jacuzzie.
Speaker 5: You know what, I can't promise I've never done that. I no, I know.
Speaker 3: But do you know what the part that killed me? It was Lisa screaming on FaceTime.
Speaker 4: Miss you, Heather, I wish you were here, like intentionally screaming, yeah, and what with like this smile, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a bit disrespectful. I thought it was kind of rude to Lisa to do that. I mean, here, she just flew you on a private jut. She put you up in a twenty thousand dollars a night house call Heather privately, go in the back room, go with one of your girls.
Speaker 4: Don't do it on camera that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or say Bronwin, Uh, we were just talking about your situation with Heather. We want to get you guys on the phone so we can kind of try to clear this up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's many ways you could have done.
Speaker 5: It, but that wasn't a good way.
Speaker 4: It was shady.
Speaker 2: Bronwyn is upset that Lisa isn't sticking up for her like Bronwyn does for Lisa, and then Lisa says Bronwin didn't check in on her with what happened with Whitney at Andree's party.
Speaker 5: Bronwin says she did.
Speaker 2: Also, they're really giving it to Lisa because everything that Bronwin says she does, then they actually flash back to her doing it. I know. Bronwin says she tried to make up with Heather, and Heather is the one shit talking everyone and then Bronwin says, when it was Lisa's drama with someone else, she.
Speaker 5: Had to This is why I love her. She had to ride her dick like it's her job.
Speaker 4: She's such a good housepife, my lover, I do.
Speaker 2: But I was Lisa facetiming Heather intentionally shady?
Speaker 5: Clearly?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely Iron Team Braun went on this one.
Speaker 2: It made it feel like the sub the subtext where Lisa and Meredith are saying, Heather is an og and you're a first season overstepping her.
Speaker 3: Sit down, bitch, took that deck? Yeah, or ride that deck. Sorry, not suck it.
Speaker 4: Ride ride that pony.
Speaker 5: But you want to know what Bron's like, I'm rich and I give no folks, so deal butt deal.
Speaker 3: She's such an interesting person from the way she dresses, the house, the relationship with the husband, the money, the giving Cyril fos like, I think she she's going.
Speaker 4: To be a top tier housewife.
Speaker 5: I think she's going to be great.
Speaker 2: But I do think she gives because after she kind of goes through it with.
Speaker 5: Someone, you can see like a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of emotion, Like I can see it in her mouth, like she kind of she's pulling out a cry.
Speaker 5: You know what she's able to be.
Speaker 4: She actually has feelings, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She she she has the working on that.
Speaker 5: Please let's not get into let's not get into your mental life.
Speaker 3: I was crying when I was working out today, not because of that, because what's going on in our world.
Speaker 2: I was crying today too, But anyways, Bronwin says Lisa won't admit that she's done anything wrong and that she and Meredith shouldn't have come on this trip. Lisa says she didn't hear from Bronwin, so she can tell how Heather's feelings are wrong. Bronwin tells Whitney that Lisa is involved in things going on in her family and is blindly loyal to Heather, and then Todd.
Speaker 5: Todd is fed up.
Speaker 4: He's fed up, definitely fed up.
Speaker 2: He tells Justin that either Lisa needs to chill out or they need to leave, and then Justin relays the information to Lisa. Todd is like that one friend's dad who always kind of scares you because he feels like he's always kind of annoyed at something.
Speaker 4: He's always pissed off. So, uh, Todd went up to John and told him like, you got to leave.
Speaker 3: If you can't stop this, you want to go. So he went in and that's how it ends to be continued.
Speaker 2: But I love that he also when he was telling Broun when and Bron when you know it is like you see you see kind of this different. I'm not comparing it, but that moment where you saw like Tom Girardi kind of talk to Erica that controlling do you say, like that control that he has, Yeah, that kind of control.
Speaker 4: I saw that oh shit look on.
Speaker 2: Bron's face and she said, you know, I love that he has my back, but I wish he had a nerf gun, not a machete.
Speaker 5: He always likes to pull the machete out.
Speaker 3: At least I mean, man, I mean.
Speaker 2: She does say he can be an asshole. He does seem to really love it. I'm not saying anything bad, but there just was that moment where she had to shrink down because he was getting big.
Speaker 3: But when Brown says, Lisa is jamming stuff down that crack to make a division, ye crack.
Speaker 4: Probably can think it.
Speaker 5: Was the crack of her ass. Oh my god. But I thought it was a really good episode. It was it was great. I was invested the entire time.
Speaker 2: When it got to to be continued, I was bummed, bron when I thought made the episode and always.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a house man, private shot the house. I love seeing stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Did you did you think the ladies loved their shots?
Speaker 4: That them take that story where they're so funny, like shady.
Speaker 5: Of the producers.
Speaker 3: The editors are like, take the shot, and then they panned to everybody that took it, just to see if somebody can make a nasty face.
Speaker 5: Well, every well, here's the thing. Any shot, no matter how good the alcohol is.
Speaker 4: I know it's nasty.
Speaker 2: It's hard to take a shot, but like every single one of them is.
Speaker 4: Like, and it's not as good. Give me more, Give me more.
Speaker 5: Granted I only took one lick of it, but I don't think it was to shade the tequila.
Speaker 2: The tequila is great, but I think shots are hard, especially.
Speaker 5: I think it's like ten in the morning.
Speaker 3: At this point, I can live the rest of my life with never having a shot.
Speaker 5: I'm not a shot girl.
Speaker 4: I'm doing shots.
Speaker 3: There's a problem. If I'm doing there, there's going to be a problem.
Speaker 2: Well that's I just watched the Dark Side of Reality. And they panned to like Cynthia on the day that she was talking about how she didn't have any food and then she drank and it's like she gets in a fire. I'm like, you know what, Sometimes drinking works out and sometimes it don't, even for somebody as amazing as Cynthia.
Speaker 5: We all I know.
Speaker 2: Thanks you guys for tuning in to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. We'll of course be back eighty five thousand more times, so just keep tuning in.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: We'll see you at Yamavah see Sia Yamava for Mariah Carey. And for those of you guys who are obsessing over the recap of Orange County with myself and Erica, we've decided we're gonna go big or we're gonna go home. So instead of recapping each reunion, we are going to do a double parter all at once, so that way we can have all of our thoughts together and it's not all spread out. And see you guys, stay tuned, don't worry. It will be coming. But we're waiting until the reunion completes, so you will hear from myself and Erica, hopefully being able to say some good things about tam on November twenty second, so stay tuned for the next two season. A pod recapping all Real Housewives of Orange County episodes on November twenty second,